PDA

View Full Version : Index Minerva McGonagal (Harry Potter) vs Rowena McCleoud (Supernatural)

ArlEammon
2016-10-16, 03:36 PM
Minerva McGonagal vs Rowena. . .

Rowena has discovered she has been cursed with a spell that prevents her from existing in the Wizarding World. McGonagal heard a prophecy that the doom of Britain would come from Scotland and plunge the world into darkness. Therefore Dumbledore, McGonagal and the country's mightiest wizards and witches cursed her with amnesia so she wouldn't seek power in Hogwarts and the Wizarding World. However Rowena reversed the curse and almost travels to Hogwarts, before Minerva McGonagal arrives at Rowena's rental house.

Minerva is a powerful transmogrifier, capable of spells most wizards and witches can only dream of. She can cast strong spells of complicated type very quickly, powerful enough and quick enough to force Severus Snape to run away from her. Rowena doesn't need wands. Her incantations are quick and very powerful, and she is hundreds of years old. While she doesn't need a wand, her spells are generally more complicated than the flick of the wrist with a wand, and thus she is slightly slower to cast than many Potterverse magic users.

Rowena opens up with an insult to Minerva's age as a witch, while Minerva just tells her to stuff it. Thus the battle between two powerful witches begins. Who wins?

An Enemy Spy
2016-10-16, 03:57 PM
Witchcraft in Supernatural is a lot more about ritual and curses than it is about flashy fighting. In a straight fight, I'll take Harry Potter magic every day of the week.

ArlEammon
2016-10-16, 04:12 PM
Witchcraft in Supernatural is a lot more about ritual and curses than it is about flashy fighting. In a straight fight, I'll take Harry Potter magic every day of the week.

I don't think you've seen Rowena fight.