PDA

View Full Version : Fire giant religion?

Braininthejar2
2016-10-17, 05:52 PM
1 Do fire giants in Fearun worship Surtr, or do they substitute something local?

2 Are there any stats available for evil elemental princes beyond the description of Imix in return to the temple of elemental evil?

Thurbane
2016-10-17, 07:02 PM
I think LoM has deity stats for the Elder Elemental Eye (or whatever he calls himself now). MMIV or MMV has stats for various "avatar" types of elemental BBEGs.

DrMotives
2016-10-17, 07:32 PM
Are there any stats available for evil elemental princes beyond the description of Imix in return to the temple of elemental evil?

Dragon #347 has the evil princes, some later issue has the good princes.

Braininthejar2
2016-10-17, 07:54 PM
Dragon #347 has the evil princes, some later issue has the good princes.

I found this one by accident, following a link from a picture I found :smalltongue:

EDIT: And it also has an article on elemental weirds. Sweet. :smallbiggrin:

hamishspence
2016-10-18, 06:55 AM
1 Do fire giants in Fearun worship Surtr, or do they substitute something local?

Some (most?) worship Surtr:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Forgotten_Realms_deities#Giant_deities

The Realms also has 4 TN elemental deities (Kossuth, Istishia, Grumbar, Akadi) - I could see a less evil Fire Giant community choosing to devote themselves to Kossuth.

Being close to the Neutral/Lawful Neutral borderline - he can have LE and LG clerics, whereas the others have to follow the one-step rule. Might make him an even better fit.