PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying Let's Play 5E Scales of War (Series 2)

OTG Wraith
2016-10-17, 06:31 PM
We're back to some converted 4e to 5e fun with Scales of War! We pick up right after escaping the Shadowfell and earning Sarshan's ire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-WCnYW1gLM

OTG Wraith
2016-11-02, 09:18 PM
Episodes 2 and 3 are up.

After some real life technical difficulties the party finds some people crawling around in the desert, but we're not fooled, there's a mine to be plundered!

OTG Wraith
2016-11-09, 09:47 PM
Episode 4 is up.

Sure, it should be safe to rest here... in this bubble... in the middle of the open room... in the creepy uncleared mine...

OTG Wraith
2016-12-14, 02:11 AM
Episode 6 is up.

We make it back to Overlook and say goodbye to Dante, and meet our new Cleric... He's Scottish... I think.

Going to try and get in a few videos before the Christmas/New Years week break. We're still in Holiday mode and won't be back on normal schedule until about a week into the new year, but I am trying to get some stuff up for you guys to watch in case you end up with some time to kill during the final weeks of the Holidays. Thanks again for watching, and Happy Holidays!

OTG Wraith
2016-12-16, 09:43 PM
Episode 7 is up.

The evil sword leads us to our doom... The rest of the party thinks its just a quest, But I know it's our DOOM!

OTG Wraith
2017-01-11, 09:54 PM
Episode 8 is up.

"The call of Yeenoghu and the sword of DOOM!" Or something like that, I admit I might be biased.