PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next PrC: The Bladesinger [PEACH]

DracoKnight
2016-10-17, 06:35 PM
Due to the general dissatisfaction with the Bladesinger published in the SCAG, I recreated it as a Prestige Class (http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/rJZ09yJm1x).

The Zoat
2016-10-18, 04:08 AM
Bladesinger is now probably a level 20 take for any wizard, as long as he's an elf. Otherwise... it's fine.

EDIT: There probably should be a (generous) limit on how often one can start bladesong.

DracoKnight
2016-10-18, 04:29 AM
EDIT: There probably should be a (generous) limit on how often one can start bladesong.

It's a 2/rest feature.

Bladesinger is now probably a level 20 take for any wizard, as long as he's an elf. Otherwise... it's fine.

What do you mean by this?

The Zoat
2016-10-18, 04:40 AM
It's a 2/rest feature.

I didn't see that anywhere.

What do you mean by this?

I mean that any level 19 wizard who can will take a level in this over a level in wizard.

Arkhios
2016-10-18, 05:34 AM
Is it intentional that the prestige class would give all the proficiencies listed, such as Intelligence saving throws and weapon proficiencies? I don't remember how it was laid out in the UA -article about Rune magic and Rune Scribe.

Weapon (and potential skill) proficiencies are normal for a multiclass, but not saving throws. That's why I asked if it was intented for a Prestige Class.

DracoKnight
2016-10-18, 05:35 AM
Is it intentional that the prestige class would give all the proficiencies listed, such as Intelligence saving throws and weapon proficiencies? I don't remember how it was laid out in the UA -article about Rune magic and Rune Scribe.

It is intentional.