PDA

View Full Version : I Got Great News To Share With Everyone

Bartmanhomer
2016-10-18, 02:25 PM
Yesterday I went to the library to get on the interenet. By the time I was done with the internet as I about to leave, a beautiful woman ask me to do a favor for her. She want me to asked the librarian to extended her time on the internet. So I did and the librarian extend her time. So I told her and she said thank you. We talk for a little while. And we introduced every other. And guess what the best part she gave me her name, phone number and email address. MY very first one. Finally! I'm so happy that I got the girl information so we could talk each other again! :biggrin:

Jon_Dahl
2016-10-18, 02:45 PM
Damn, that has never happened to me... But I'm not handsome or charming in any way, so it's ok. Congratulations, Bartmanhomer!

Goodkill
2016-10-18, 09:38 PM
this reminds me of how the real Drizzt has like no sex drive. he's that kind of hero ... pure-hearted or simple. but very popular.

Thundercracker
2016-10-19, 05:21 AM
Yesterday I went to the library to get on the interenet. By the time I was done with the internet as I about to leave, a beautiful woman ask me to do a favor for her. She want me to asked the librarian to extended her time on the internet. So I did and the librarian extend her time. So I told her and she said thank you. We talk for a little while. And we introduced every other. And guess what the best part she gave me her name, phone number and email address. MY very first one. Finally! I'm so happy that I got the girl information so we could talk each other again! :biggrin:

Congrats! Don't forget to call her and make a date.

DracoknightZero
2016-10-19, 05:47 AM
Congrats! Don't forget to call her and make a date.

I must be tired or hungry... or maybe both as i read that as "Call her and make a cake"

To OP: Seriously congrats, hope it goes well for ya.

Eldan
2016-10-19, 06:10 AM
I must be tired or hungry... or maybe both as i read that as "Call her and make a cake"

There's worse gifts to bring on a date than a self-made cake.

Thundercracker
2016-10-19, 07:11 AM

Making a cake together qualifies as a date :)
Probably not a good first one though.

Cicciograna
2016-10-20, 08:23 AM

Congrats! Be sure to keep in contact, I'm sure you'll hear from her again, next time she needs her time to be extended!

PS: don't mind me, I'm just overly cynical and sarcastic. Seriously, I'm happy for you. Call her. Make her feel special.

Swenner
2016-10-21, 03:38 AM
Hey congrats! That is so cool!

Smitemeister
2016-10-24, 05:06 PM
From small beginnings come great things. :D