PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Keyblade Wielder

YuweaCurtis
2016-10-18, 05:18 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I was wondering if anyone had any record of the Overdrive Knight and Keyblade Wielder class originally posted on Wizards forums. The poster of one of them was like, Chibi Anima or something like that.

Sariel Vailo
2016-10-18, 06:25 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I was wondering if anyone had any record of the Overdrive Knight and Keyblade Wielder class originally posted on Wizards forums. The poster of one of them was like, Chibi Anima or something like that.

Is it anything like the keyboard wielder on the dnd wiki.

YuweaCurtis
2016-10-18, 07:15 PM
Nope, not unless I missed it. I shall check all of them.

Kapskaen
2016-10-18, 07:18 PM
I think he means this class: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lchmn1NpPGl_tISoXRoX-U8Ptl-s3LMrNKKVOvTRmmQ/edit?usp=sharing (let me know if the link doesn't work, it's my first time working with Google Documents)

I managed to get my hands on every Prestige Class for it, I think, bar the Gallant Bidder, which I didn't add because it's useless without the homebrewed Summoner class it Theurge's with, which I missed.

YuweaCurtis
2016-10-18, 09:49 PM
Thanks, that's one of them... Also cool, I never got an opportunity to go through those OD Knight PrCs, at least not in full detail.