PDA

View Full Version : Order 66 IC

Pages : [1] 2

Tegu8788
2016-10-24, 06:38 AM
The Clone Wars, a battle that waged across the galaxy, fought between the Republic and the Confederacy, has ended after a long and bloody conflict. Thousands of lives have been lost, and planets have been damaged, some possibly beyond repair. The droid armies have fallen, and the Republic has been rechristened as the Galactic Empire. They have spread out, re-establishing order in a galaxy torn apart by war. They have a large job to do, and are progressing surprising quickly in that vein.

Six months ago, at the end of the war, one group of lives was specifically extinguished. Clone Troopers, lead by the new Sith Lord Darth Vader, killed every known Jedi Knight in the galaxy. Even those Orders that use the Force outside of the Jedi have been targeted, many of which were already dwindling groups. Those that aren't killed outright have been taken, trained to become Inquisitors, Dark Jedi, and Hands for the Emperor.

From all corners of the galaxy, young Force Users are being rounded up, for extermination, or indoctrination. These are dangerous times, for everyone, but especially those with talent in the Force.

You have been taken, through one method or another, and have been taken aboard a Lambda shuttle. You are shackled to chairs, stripped of your personal effects, hooded, surrounded by a dozen Storm Troopers, and more worryingly, an Inquisitor. A Cerean, in black armor and robes, his presence is palpable and dark. Even the Storm Troopers and the Interrogation droids give her room. You can sense three other weaker Force Users in the hold with you.

Growing bored, the Inquisitor leaves the hold, checking on the cockpit. A near tactile sense of relief from the Storm Troopers can be sensed. Which is immediately cut short, as the ship falls out of hyperspace. An explosion rocks the rear port side of the shuttle, and you can quickly feel a gravity well beneath you before for the inertial dampeners kick in. A second shock rocks the shuttle, as the cockpit module ejects, rocketing off into the atmosphere. You can feel the ship falling through space, towards the unknown planet. It's going fast. Much faster than it should. With no windows your references are poor, but given the shaking of the shuttle, you can be quite certain that you are preparing for a crash landing.

Alright everyone, it's time to make a Use the Force check. DC 10 to try to reduce the effect of the fall on you.

And if you need a prettier reference, look at this. (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/02/Lambda-class_T-4a_shuttle_SotG.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080608192835)

MesiDoomstalker
2016-10-28, 01:54 AM
Jarss instinctively reached for his shoulder straps. He didn't take the time to mentally curse, when his restraints prevented optimal grip. He tried to steady his breathing, unused to the restriction of the rebreather. He extends his will out, touching the vastness of the Force, peering for the course of action that would spare him.

Use Force! [roll0]

Thundercracker
2016-10-28, 02:03 AM
Jade Parina

Her head itched where they'd hit her during the capture. That it was so annoying meant she was still alive, though for how much longer, who knew?

Then the ship broke into pieces and her section began plummeting into an atmosphere.

Jade, shackled and blindfolded, did the only thing she could. She felt for the reassuring ebb and flow of the Force around her and struggled to slow the shuttles descent...

utf: [roll0]

Simsimillia
2016-10-28, 10:14 AM
Ayla Heena

Ayla was afraid, she couldn't deny it. Not only because her clan had been slaughtered and she been captured by the murderers or because she the Inquisitor, but also because this was her first time in space. She had never left Dathomir before and now she was aboard a shuttle, tied up and not knowing where she was brought to.

This fear she felt turned to panic when a number of explosions shook the shuttle and it began to fall apart while dropping way too fast. She tried to break free of her restraints, without much success while her mind subconciously reached out to the Force.

Use the Force [roll0]

OracleofSilence
2016-11-01, 03:36 PM
Odanon

The stun blast had hurt. The shuttle was cramped. And the Inquisitor made his skin crawl. Were it not for the sudden feeling of vertigo, and the prospect of sudden death, the sudden blast and apparent drop through the atmosphere was almost a relief. At least it was somewhat less likely that the inquisitor would just kill him out of boredom.

It was... hard to be calm. But that was still the best way he knew to focus, regardless of what the indoctrination had said. He flexes his knee's, braces himself as best the cuffs allow him to against his seats rudimentary crash webbing. And tries to prepare for the crash.

Use the force roll. spending a force point.
[roll0]
Force point roll [roll1]

Tegu8788
2016-11-02, 12:23 PM
As the shuttle falls through the sky, anyone not strapped down is tossed around violently. Restrained as you are, you are ironically safer than the storm troopers bouncing around the hull as it plummets. Round and round, end over end, you can feel as the hull tears as the dorsal wing sheers off. Corkscrewing, smoke begins to fill the hold as tibanna gas ignites, as the cannons go up in flames. Several minutes of terror later, the shuttle crashes into the soft mud.

When everything stops moving, a rich smell of earth fills your nose. Where the shuttle was the standard steril you find on any Imperial vessel, this planet is raw and alive. The sounds of creatures fleeing the site can be heard. There is a jungle out there. And it is not happy.

Jarss' restraints tear, and his hood falls away. A blaster pistol at his feet, he can see where troopers are settled. And where he can see three others sagging in their crash couches. Beside him, a young woman sits. He can feel her in the Force, his attempt to stabilize himself seeming to have affected her as well. Storm troopers rousing, Jarss' can see the buckles on the three other hostages locked down have unlocked, and they could easily unlatched. That is, unless the storm troopers manage to reassert control.

Time for battle!

First group A: Ayla and Odanon
First enemies B: Troopers 1-4
Second group C: Jade and Jarss
Second enemies D: Troopers 5-8

You can go in whatever order you like in your group. You are all currently unarmed, except for the 3d6 blaster pistol at Jarss feet. Between made saves and the force crit, no one is down the condition track. Well done. The troopers, not so lucky, already 2 steps down. but they are fully armed and armored. And if they can, they are going to try and take you back down.

Survive!

Simsimillia
2016-11-04, 10:51 PM
It took Ayla a moment to come to her senses once the shuttle (or what was left of it) had settled, then another moment to realize she wasn't dead, not yet anyway, her instincts told her she had to move...NOW! Frantically she fumbled around with the restraints which had been damaged when the ship went down and were easy to wiggle out of, then she pulled the hood off her head to get her bearings.

The first thing she registered where the Stormtroopers that took a little longer to shake off the "landing" without thinking much about it, the young Dathomirian lunged at the closest trooper ramming into him with her not too impressive weight.

Switch action: Remove Restraints.
Move Action: - (stand up from the chair)
Standard Action: Charge (+2 Attack, -2 Reflex defense) Standard Attack against nearest enemy
1d20 + 4 (Dex, Weapon Finesse) +2 (Charge)

[roll0]

Tegu8788
2016-11-11, 11:54 AM
Standing shakely, a squad of stormtroopers attempt to reestablish order. "Set to stun, the Inquisitor wants them alive!"

Stormtrooper 1
Blaster Rifle: [roll0] vs Jade Reflex
Damage: [roll1], and is set to stun.

Stormtrooper 2
Blaster Rifle: [roll2] vs Ayla Reflex
Damage: [roll3], and is set to stun.

Stormtrooper 3
Blaster Rifle: [roll4] vs Odanon Reflex
Damage: [roll5], and is set to stun.

Stormtrooper 4
Blaster Rifle: [roll6] vs Jarss Reflex
Damage: [roll7], and is set to stun.

Second group C: Jade and Jarss <--------

MesiDoomstalker
2016-11-11, 12:27 PM
Jarss sprung from his seat, scooping up the blaster that had fell at his seat. He brings it to bear on the trooper directly besides him, the barrel shaking. The grip was unfamiliar and he never had to kill anything before. But he didn't want to be captured again. With his free hand, Jarss outstretched tugging at the troopers blaster with the Force.

I use a Use Force check, in place of an Attack roll to Disarm. If I succeed, the weapon goes to my open hand. He gets a +5 to Defense (or I get a -5 to roll, same difference) if the blaster is being wielded 2 handed. [roll0]

Thundercracker
2016-11-11, 10:27 PM
Jade Parina

Since there were no weapons available, Jade called upon the Force to launch one of the pieces of debris from the crash into the nearest trooper, more to distract him than anything else.

[roll]utf: [roll0]
Dmg: [roll1]

She then quickly unbuckled herself and moved to the rear of the shuttle, towards the hole that had been torn open in the crash. She stumbled as she took a stun bolt on the thigh, but kept her feet. She ducked behind an equipment locker, hoping to gain some cover.

combat options are a bit limited until I can get a blaster. Are the storm troopers carrying grenades?.

Tegu8788
2016-11-14, 09:15 AM
The remaining stormtroopers get to their feet, and bring their blasters to bear on their prisoners. "Maintain control! Fire at will!"

Stormtrooper 5

Stormtrooper 6

Stormtrooper 7

Stormtrooper 8

First group A: Ayla and Odanon <--------

Back to the top. Everyone is getting some love right now.

OracleofSilence
2016-11-14, 05:37 PM
"That. Fracking. HURT!" A brief flash of rage banished the pain and numbness for long enough to concentrate, and, hopefully, return the favor. He pulls the force through him, reaching as far as possible before releasing the build up in a rolling pulse over the stormtroopers.

Using Force slam, with the cone positioned to hit as many of the stormtroopers as possibl, using a swift action to free himself, and a move action as necessary. Spending a force point to enhance the power.

Use The Force: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Simsimillia
2016-11-17, 09:03 AM
Ayla grunted in pain when the stun blast hit her, then continued to attack the Stormtrooper.

Standard Attack against Stormtrooper 5

Attack: [roll0]

Tegu8788
2016-11-17, 04:41 PM
Starting to get themselves collected, the stormtroopers start to pull themselves together. "Maintain your fire!"

Stormtrooper 1
Blaster Rifle: vs Jade Reflex
2 Swift actions to start recovering.

Stormtrooper 2
Damage: [roll3]3d6, and is set to stun.

Stormtrooper 3
Blaster Rifle: [roll3] vs Odanon Reflex
Damage: [roll4], and is set to stun.

Stormtrooper 4
Blaster Rifle: [roll5] vs Jarss Reflex
Damage: [roll6], and is set to stun.

Remember folks, update the tracker. Unless you put it on the tracker, it doesn't count. Put the number in the appropriate gray box on the Tracker tab, and that will tell you if you hit and if that hit is enough to move the enemy down the condition track. There are also 2 spaces Jade is occupying currently. I know there is some corrections being done right now, but let's try to get things caught up as quickly as we can.

Thundercracker
2016-11-17, 07:16 PM
Jade Parina

Jade remained crouched in the bushes as blaster bolts flew and impacted all around. She was hyperventilating but didn't notice. She glanced behind her. There was nobody there, she could probably make a run for it... but then what? She had no idea which planet they were on, or even if it had been colonized. If she wasn't recaptured, she would be stranded on a strange world. Plus she would be abandoning the others...

Her mind made up, she reached out with the Force to try and draw one of the grenades from the troopers' belts. Her first attempt faltered as a stunbolt whizzed by, but the second saw the grenade pop off of its hook and fly straight into her hand. She crouched back down.

Jade has taken one of ST7's grenades, first move action failed, second move action succeeded. Rolls in the OOC. I have also removed her 'duplicate' on the map, which I couldn't see before as I was on my phone.

MesiDoomstalker
2016-11-18, 10:00 AM
Jarss back pedals carefully, drawing upon the Force. A bubble of compressed air formed in his palm, flinging it towards ST7.

5-ft Shift to I13. Force Blast on ST7.

Use Force: DC 15 deals 2d6, +1d6 for every 5 I exceed DC.
Use Force: [roll0]
[roll1]
+[roll2] If I exceed 20
+[roll3] If I exceed 25

Tegu8788
2016-11-20, 06:41 PM
Feeling weakened, several fall back to a knee. One remaining standing barks out an order. "Beware that one, he's getting re-education, he's dangerous."

Stormtrooper 5

Stormtrooper 6
2 Swift actions to recover.

Stormtrooper 7

Stormtrooper 8

First group A: Ayla and Odanon <--------

Back to the top. Let's hope we get some better rolls.

OracleofSilence
2016-11-23, 08:14 PM
"At least I don't shoot kids." The raw little remnants of nerve pain from the stun blasts didn't still have the kick they did last time around, but they were still motivating factors enough. Odanon focused again slaming the cluster of troopers with the another wave of force energy.

Same action as before, sans movement. Rolls in OOC, no force point. Minor action to shift from G12 to G13

Tegu8788
2016-12-05, 08:38 PM
Seeing many of their allies beaten down by invisible waves of anger, the remaining troopers focus their blasters on an easier target. "If they flee, at least we'll have one for the Inquisitor!"

Stormtrooper 1
Basically out

Stormtrooper 2
Basically out

Stormtrooper 3
Shoots Ayla, and does really well, somehow taking her out with a single perfect stun bolt.

Stormtrooper 4
Basically out

Moving forward at the speed of plot, Ayla is stunned, and their are 2 active troopers left. Have at them.

Thundercracker
2016-12-05, 10:20 PM
Jade felt the grenade in her hand, but with the others in the way, she didn't think she could throw it without hitting them. Plus the storm troopers weren't trying to kill her, could she really blow them up?

Her first attempt at picking up a blaster rifle failed as her tenuous grip on the Force slipped. She refocused and reached out again...

utf: [roll0]
Well that's disappointing... my turn is done.

MesiDoomstalker
2016-12-05, 10:32 PM
Wheezing through the filter, Jarss rapidly took in the chaos. Most of the Stormtroopers were on the ground, thanks to the efforts of the other prisoners. He eyed the blaster in his hand, aiming a shaking hand at the trooper blocking the only exit.
I'm assuming there is the same -4 penalty for lacking proficiency with a blaster? I don't have time atm to look through the book to be sure.
[roll0] Blaster shot on ST3
[roll1]

Tegu8788
2016-12-07, 12:22 AM
Seeing everyone else failing to the floor, and the prisoners arming themselves, the remaining storm trooper breaks ranks. Panicking, he runs off into the dense jungle.

The sounds of the jungle grow now that the blaster fire has ceased. Despite the thick foliage, anyone that attempts to look will easily be able to tell that night is soon approaching.

Stormtrooper 5
Down for the count.

Stormtrooper 6
Sprints out quickly.

Stormtrooper 7
Down for the count.

Stormtrooper 8
Down for the count.

Battle is over, victory for you guys. Now, you're free to act in whatever order you like, and are free to explore the area around you.

MesiDoomstalker
2016-12-07, 01:54 AM
Jarss wheezed through the air filter. He forced himself inward, acclimating to the filter. Slowly his hand steadied. His grip on the blaster loosened. He examined it absentmindedly, before stuffing it in the folds of his clothes. He looked around at the others. Is everyone alright? Does anyone not speak Basic? He leaned down next to the unconscious woman. He hoped she was alright, but he didn't know much about Xenobiology.

Thundercracker
2016-12-07, 02:16 AM
Jade Parina

"I'm okay," Jade said, standing up.
She picked up a blaster rifle from one of the fallen storm troopers and slung it over her shoulder. Then she looked around at the other fallen troopers.

"We should tie them up or something, they could wake up at any time," she said.

She began collecting their equipment, including grenades, rifles, utility belts, and helmets, and dumping it into a pile. She kept her eyes open for binders or anything which could be used to secure them, perhaps the shuttle seats which had previously restrained the former captives.

Maybe if she kept busy she would be able to keep her mind off of what had just happened.

OracleofSilence
2016-12-07, 05:50 PM
Odanon collapses back aginst the bulkhead next to him, gasping for air. "Basic works for me." His mouth felt strange, like it was totally dry and soaking in a too hot bath at the same time. ""Just... oh that hurts... gimme a second. "

Feeling was starting to come back, though that was a mixed blessing, so Odanon struggled to his feet, beginning to help the human girl gathering up equipment. "Well, one got away. So we should probably get out of here soon, regardless of what we do to the rest." Calm, down, calm, down, getting that worked up wasn't the plan... "You can call me Odanon. Or something. That's 'spossed to be my name now, I guess."

MesiDoomstalker
2016-12-08, 02:24 AM
"Jarssss. He hissed. He shook his head. "We should get going soon. Let's take some of these medikits and some of their armor. I have a feeling we'll need it." He touched his side, gingerly. I still stung from the blaster shot. He looked out into the jungle, wary. "Give me just a moment...

Jarss sat down, just outside the ship. He inhaled deeply, separating the artificial smell of the filter from the natural smells of the jungle. He closed his eyes, delving deep into his own mind. He rode the sound of wind rustling the strange trees. He felt the ebb of the flow of the Force, seeing where it would carry them.

Due to Keen Force Senses racial trait, I get the best of 2 rolls for Search Feelings use of Use Force.

2d20b2+7 28 from OOC

Thundercracker
2016-12-08, 04:42 AM
Jade Parina

"I'm Jade," the girl replied.

"Do we really need to go now, in the dark?" she asked.

She looked out into the darkening jungle with trepidation.

"We don't know if there are any settlements nearby, better take as much supplies as we can," she said.

Jade opened up all the storage lockers and dumped their contents out too. If some are locked she looks for a key for about a minute or two, then resorts to blasting the locks open.

OracleofSilence
2016-12-08, 07:57 PM
"Do any of you even know what planet this is?" Odanon, starts gathering power packs and badnoliers from the downed troopers, making sure the equipment at least looks properly stowed. "Does anyone where know anything about wilderness survival? Whats safe to eat and all that?"

Tegu8788
2016-12-09, 04:45 PM
Each stormtrooper, now bound with it's own binders, sits in a pile in the center of the shuttle. Outside, nature sounds can be heard, as whatever had carved a path through the foliage is now no longer a mystery, and creatures appear to be returning to their normal behaviors. The sun can be seen through the damaged canopy, sinking fast.

Alright, crit a check to find survival stuff, not bad at all.

You can sense a large river not far to the east, about a half hours walk. By observing some local fauna, you feel fairly certain that you have identified some fruits that are non-toxic. Despite having large holes in it, the ship still provides a fair bit of shelter, and you can sense a storm coming. There may be caves closer to the river, though the size and nature you aren't certain. It would, however, be less likely to be a spot that draws Imperial attention.

In terms of gear, between the time you have out of combat, and a few well placed blaster bolts, you're able to get the containers open. You can find several oxygen masks, extra ammo for both blasters and pistols, a short range scanner, a half dozen frag grenades, and a dozen MREs, mostly still in their casing. Additionally you are able to find a data recorder, but it appears damaged.

Thundercracker
2016-12-09, 11:15 PM
Jade Parina

Jade scooped what she could carry into a bag and set it down.

Jade takes 10 power packs, 2 blaster rifles, 2 blaster pistols, 2 utility belts, 4 MREs, 2 more grenades (for a total of 3), and an oxygen mask.

"This one's broken, anyone know how to fix it?" she asked, turning over the data recorder before setting it aside.

"What's this?" she asked, turning on the short range scanner.

OracleofSilence
2016-12-11, 04:21 AM
"I can try, but no promises." Odanon gathers supplies as well, slotting blaster packs into the carry pouches of the removed bandoleers, buckling a blaster pistol to his waist, and slinging a rifle over his shoulder. It was painstaking work, certainly harder then his training at the academy had been, and it had been weeks since he had an opportunity to practice. This completed, he grabs an oxygen mask, a few MRE's throwing them in a pouch, along with an extra blaster pistol.

This completed, he turns his attention to the broken data recorder, examining the extent of the damage and what, if anything can be done to repair it.

Full equipment list is basically the same as Jade's, because that covers all the available bases.

Mechanics roll: [roll0]

aaand maybe just broke it more. who knows.

MesiDoomstalker
2016-12-11, 12:08 PM
Jarss opened his eyes slowly, coming out of the dreamy stupor. Seeing the others grab equipment, he started to do the same. There are some caves, near the river about half an hour to the east. If we want shelter that the Imperial's won't be able to see from orbit, that's our best bet.

Grabbing same stuff as everyone else.

Tegu8788
2016-12-12, 07:42 AM
Jade flicks on the Imperial scanner, and a blip appears on the screen. Not too far, a distress signal can be identified. A great deal of the transmission is garbled, but a few words come through clear enough. ::.... Inquisitor....injured troopers.... force....unknown.....imperial..... Vendaxa.....attack.....::

Thundercracker
2016-12-12, 09:03 AM
Jade Parina

Jade switched off the scanner with a *click*.

"I just realized, maybe they can pick up our scans," she said.

"Let's head to those caves before it gets fully dark, then we can try to figure out where we are," she said.

Before leaving, Jade makes sure the nearest stormtrooper to the exit is still out cold, before unbuckling his restraints. They'd have enough of a head start to lose them in the jungle, but she didn't want any of the troopers to die from not being able to get out of their seats if could help it.

Tegu8788
2016-12-17, 12:28 AM
All - Riverbank caves

By the time the trio makes it to the river, the sun has set, and twilight has fallen. The sounds of the jungle have risen and fallen, as much of the life in this forrest has gone to sleep. Most.

As the river flows, oxbows can be found here and there, where the river had curved until time cut a straighter path. In one such former oxbow, beneath a large tree, is a cavern. Large enough to fit several people, it is dark and moist. There is a smaller tunnel leading farther in, but to get in you'd have to squeeze to fit through.

Alright folks, you've made it to the cavern. Who wants to go in, how far in, and who wants to be first on watch.

Thundercracker
2016-12-18, 09:36 PM
Jade tentatively entered the outer chamber of the cave.

"This should keep us out of the rain," she said, "in the morning I say we go take a look at that blip which showed up on the scanner. I can take first watch if nobody minds..."

MesiDoomstalker
2016-12-19, 02:41 AM
Jarss nestled into the small cave, relishing the shelter. Gladly. Hopefully there is some civilization somewhere on this rock. He propped himself against the cavewall, hoping sleep will find him.

OracleofSilence
2016-12-20, 06:09 AM
"I'll take second. Can anyone here make a fire? I have no idea if it gets cold at night around here, jungle or no. And it might keep beasties away." Odanon leans back against one of the walls of the cave after removing his pack. The adrenaline had mostly left his system, and try as he might, Odanon could barely keep his hands from trembling. "So. I mean... So." Dian pauses, and tries to settle his breathing. "We're dead now, right? One way or another."

Tegu8788
2016-12-22, 09:07 AM
All - Riverbank caves

Several hours have passed, and the sounds of the jungle have not diminished. If anything, some calls have gotten louder. The river can also be heard, with a number of large creatures stopping for a drink. As morning approaches, there is a large disturbance in the foliage, heading towards the cave.

Player 1: Jade
Enemy 1: Lemnai 1-4
Player 2: Jarss, Odanon
Enemy 2: Lemnai 5-8

Thundercracker
2016-12-22, 06:44 PM
Jade Parina

Jade lifted up her rifle from where it had been sitting in her lap. She nudged the still sleeping Ayla with her boot as she moved to the mouth of the cave.

"Guys, over there, they're headed this way..." she said, glancing over her shoulder, "I think they might live here..."

"Fight or run?!" she asked, looking forward again and bringing the rifle to her shoulder to look down the sight, "quick!"

move to the exit, ready action to shoot the nearest thing, (what do they look like?) if someone says shoot.

Tegu8788
2016-12-22, 08:01 PM
All - Riverbank caves

From across the riverbank, eight figures come barreling out of the brush. They are about a meter long and have leathery skin that range from black to brown. Four of them immediately jump into the river, and begin swimming directly for the cave.

All four double move toward the cave.

And here's a picture for visuals.
http://p6.storage.canalblog.com/61/97/898072/68235452.jpg

MesiDoomstalker
2016-12-22, 08:12 PM
Jarss scrambled to his feet, gripping the blaster in his hand. We either fight them here, or go deeper into the cave. And I don't like either of those options. Jarss retreated slightly into the cavern, readying his blaster if they come down the cavern.

Readied action to shoot one if it comes in.

Thundercracker
2017-01-01, 10:22 AM
Jade tightened her grip on the rifle and prepared to dodge any beast which came close to her. That would buy some time for the others to either blow the animals to bits or retreat back down the cave.

cancelling my readied action and fighting defensively, blocking the entrance.

Tegu8788
2017-01-05, 11:58 AM
All - Riverbank caves

Following the first wave, the second patch of beasts dive into the river.

All four double move toward the cave.

And here's a picture for visuals.
http://p6.storage.canalblog.com/61/97/898072/68235452.jpg

Thundercracker
2017-01-06, 10:11 AM
Jade maintained her position at the entrance of the cave to prevent the... things from getting around her.

Fight defensively. Melee attacks on Jade provoke an attack of opportunity.

"Guys, whatever you're going to do, do it fast..." she said.

Tegu8788
2017-01-06, 11:45 PM
All - Riverbank caves

Paddling hard through the water, the first of the Lemnai reach the shore, and barrel directly into Jade.

Lemnai 1
Move: L19
Standard: Slam
Attack: [roll0] vs Jade's Reflex

Lemnai 2
Move: M21
Attack: [roll2] vs Jade's Reflex
Damage: [roll3]

Lemnai 3
Move: M19
Attack: [roll4] vs Jade's Reflex
Damage: [roll5]

Lemnai 4
Move: M20
Attack: [roll6] vs Jade's Reflex
Damage: [roll7]

MesiDoomstalker
2017-01-07, 12:13 AM
Jarss dashed out of the cave, summoning his training orienting himself horizontal. He moved up the side of the tree up to a safe branch.

Gonna use a Force Point to get a second Standard, assuming I pass my Inertia check.

[roll0]

Thundercracker
2017-01-07, 02:47 AM
Jade grunted as she took a blow to the forearm. She shrugged off the pain and fired a her blaster at the one that managed to hit her.

atk: [roll0]

No combat reflexes yet so unfortunately only one counter attack.

Tegu8788
2017-01-07, 07:23 PM
All - Riverbank caves

Following the first group, more of the leathery creatures try to crowd in towards the cave entrance.

Lemnai 5
Move: M18
Standard: Ready a move into the cave when clear

Lemnai 6
Move: N19

Lemnai 7
Move: O20

Lemnai 8
Move: L18

Thundercracker
2017-01-07, 08:12 PM
Jade palmed one of the grenades as the... whatever they were, swarmed around the entrance to the cave as she fended them off as best she could.

continue to fight defensively, these guys need a natural 20 to hit.

Tegu8788
2017-01-08, 10:31 PM
All - Riverbank caves

Paddling hard through the water, the first of the Lemnai reach the shore, and barrel directly into Jade.

Lemnai 1
Move: L19
Attack: [roll0] vs Jade's Reflex

Lemnai 2
Move: M21
Attack: [roll2] vs Jade's Reflex
Damage: [roll3]

Lemnai 3
Move: M19
Attack: [roll4] vs Jade's Reflex
Damage: [roll5]

Lemnai 4
Move: M20
Attack: [roll6] vs Jade's Reflex
Damage: [roll7]

MesiDoomstalker
2017-01-08, 11:12 PM
Jarss thrust out a hand, concentrating on Jade. With his will, he lifted Jade into the air, towards him and to safety.

Use Force [roll0]

Thundercracker
2017-01-08, 11:51 PM
As Jade felt herself being lifted into the air, she twisted as best she could and pulled her legs up to avoid getting bit.

attacks of opportunity on Jade for the movement?
Is anyone still in the cave?

Edit: "Wait wait, they're still in there!" Jade said as she lifted clear, leaving the entrance of the cave undefended.

Tegu8788
2017-01-09, 10:57 PM
All - Riverbank caves

Further swarming into the entrance of the cave, the creatures push again. Several look over their shoulders, before refocusing on the cavern.

Lemnai 5

Lemnai 6

Lemnai 7
Move: N20

Lemnai 8

Thundercracker
2017-01-09, 11:07 PM
Jade, from her perch in the tree, pulled the pin from the grenade and tossed it into the center of the group of monsters.

attack: [roll0] + fp: [roll1]
Dmg : [roll2]
2square burst centered in intersection of mn and 19/20, hitting all enemies.
Half damage on miss.

Tegu8788
2017-01-12, 11:15 AM
All - Riverbank caves

A small explosion interrupts the noise of the night, and all the Lemnai outside the cave are slumped over as the dust clears. From inside the cave, small mewing can be heard, as five much younger creatures crawl out from inside the deeper parts of the tunnel.

Thundercracker
2017-01-13, 12:03 AM
"You mean.. they were just protecting their babies?" Jade whispered.

Something inside her heart broke and she could only look at the little critters swarming out of the cave with her mouth open slightly and tears threatening to overflow her eyes.

MesiDoomstalker
2017-01-13, 12:19 AM
Jarss reached out a hand, to console her. He hesitated. He didn't know what to say, or what to do. He ultimately rested a hand on her shoulder and whispered. We couldn't have known...

Thundercracker
2017-01-14, 06:28 AM
Jade nodded unconvincingly.

We didn't know, but I should have...

She slid down out of the tree and walked a few steps towards the carnage, then turned away. She walked downstream a few meters, at least until she was out of sight of the orphaned animals, and sat down cross legged at the base of a tree, attempting to find herself within the Force and steady her swirling emotions.

take 10 to put myself into a healing trance, which should have been done at the start of the night but I forgot to mention it.

Tegu8788
2017-01-28, 10:06 AM
All - Riverbank caves

Hours later, the sounds of the jungle at night cease, the sun rises, and new sounds of animals awakening start. As always, the jungle is alive, and breathing. The mewling of the baby Lemnai can be heard from deep within the cavern.

Thundercracker
2017-01-28, 11:50 AM
Jade awoke mostly refreshed, though the mewling from the cave was unsettling.

"I don't know if there's anything we can do for them," she said, "any ideas? Otherwise maybe we should head toward that blip we saw on the scanner earlier...."

Thundercracker
2017-01-31, 03:19 AM
With no response from the others, Jade began making her way toward the blip they'd discovered earlier.

OracleofSilence
2017-01-31, 03:24 AM
Odanon shoulders his pack and follows Jade. Best not to think too much about the creatures. It was the jungle, and we made a mistake about our campsite. Someone was going to die, and it wasn't us.

"I'll second the blip then."

MesiDoomstalker
2017-01-31, 11:07 AM
Jarss nodded. He seemed sullen and a bit out of it. Ya. Lets do that.

Tegu8788
2017-01-31, 11:55 PM
All - Impact site

Following the tracker, the younglings are able to after a few hours of marching find the source of the signal. The cockpit, having ejected before the crash, is now embedded nose first in the mud. It still has power, clearly, and remains largely intact. As the escape pod, it seems to have done it's job admirably. Several stormtroopers can be seen standing guard around shuttle cockpit. The space also reeks with the dark side. It is clear that the Inquisitor is somewhere nearby.

Ayla shakes her head at the guards surrounding the shuttle. "I can draw off the Stormtroopers, if you three can handle the Inquisitor." whispered Ayla. "I will try to cycle back around, but if we want any chance at getting rescued and off-world, we need to get that signal transmitter."

MesiDoomstalker
2017-02-01, 12:08 AM
Jarss tightened his grip on the blaster. We have to be quick. The Inquisitor is probably better than any of us in manipulating the Dark Side than we are the Light.

Thundercracker
2017-02-01, 04:37 AM
Jade peered down at the crash site to get a look at what kind of cover there was near the transmitter, and whether there were any good vantage points to shoot from a distance.

Tegu8788
2017-02-04, 11:07 PM
All - Impact site

From their vantage point, the northern side of cockpit module is hidden. But when Ayla makes her move, you can clearly hear a cold voice cut through the forrest noise. "It's a prisoner. You four, get her, and bring her to me. Alive. You two, remain. I sense this may just be a diversion."

Four troopers run off into the brush chasing Ayla, leaving only two to guard the shuttle. Then, you can hear the distinct snap-hiss of a lightsaber igniting. "I know you are out there. You are tired, you are weak! Surrender, and I will spare your worthless lives! Resist, and I may not be so forgiving!"

Surprise Round! She knows it's a trap, but that doesn't mean that she knows when, or from where, the trap will come.

Initiative: Inquistor
Jade, Jarss, Odanon
Troopers 1 and 2

MesiDoomstalker
2017-02-05, 12:00 AM
Jarss dashed from the bush rushing towards the cockpit. He flushes himself against the hull of the jetisoned cockpit. He tried to remain calm, but his heart wouldn't stop pounding.

Thundercracker
2017-02-05, 01:42 AM
Jade stayed hidden in the bush and took a carefully aimed shot at the storm trooper on her left.

atk st1: [roll0]
Dmg; [roll1]

OracleofSilence
2017-02-05, 08:28 PM
Odanon crouches in the underbrush, lining up a shot as best he can on the second trooper.

Setting up in g24. Shooting at ST2.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Tegu8788
2017-02-05, 09:17 PM
All - Impact site

Leaping into the air, the Inquistor marches across the broken transparisteel. Twin crimson blades shine brilliantly in each hand, in sharp contrast to the dull red blood leaking down her side. It may be bandaged, but the foot long branch can be seen jutting out of her gut. "There you are. Now, surrender, or behold the power of the Dark Side." Jumping down, she lashes out with one blade as she twirls overhead. The injury may be severe, but clearly she is relying deeply on the dark side of the Force.

Inquistor
Move to L15
Attack: [roll0] vs Jarss Reflex

Inquistor
Jade, Jarss, Odanon
Troopers 1 and 2

MesiDoomstalker
2017-02-05, 10:05 PM
Waagh! The blade sliced through his abdomen. His vision was starting to blur and the pain nearly unbearable. No... He rasped. Clutching his stomach, he glared up at the Inquisitor. He exhaled. As the air rushed through the filter, he cleansed his mind. All fear, doubt, anger scrubbed from his mind. His eye focused on the Inquisitor's lightsaber, the one in her right hand. It snapped into singular focus. Never! Pushing his entirety of will into the Force, he lashed out a hand. He willed the lightsaber to his grip.

27 vs Reflex+10, targeting right hand lightsaber.

OracleofSilence
2017-02-05, 10:32 PM
Distracted from his aim by the yelp, Odanon desperately reaches out with the force, attempting to aid the Kel Dor's renewed disarm attempt. This completed, he takes a moment to line up his next shot against the inquisitor.

Staying in place. Standard action to aid another, and 2 swift actions to Aim at the inquisitor.

aid another result was 16 (passes the 15 requirement)

Current square is G24

Thundercracker
2017-02-05, 10:54 PM
Jade gasped as Jarss was nearly impaled. She flipped the switch, turning her rifle into fully automatic mode and unleashed a torrent of red blaster bolts at the inquisitor.

autofire attack: [roll0] + fp [roll1]
Damage [roll2]

Tegu8788
2017-02-06, 12:19 AM
All - Impact site

A contempt is clear the Inquisitor's face. "So you think you can use my weapon against me? Well then, let's see what you've got." She strikes out again, rage in her eyes, she smashes she blade against the one in Jarss' hand, knocking his head against the ship. "I'd rather not kill any more of you. Surrender now!"

Inquistor
Attack: [roll0] vs Jarss Reflex

Move: Pick up her fallen lightsaber.

Inquisitor
Jade, Jarss, Odanon
Troopers 1 and 2-Dead

MesiDoomstalker
2017-02-06, 12:47 AM
Jarss collapsed, falling to the forest floor. As blackness ebbed into his vision, he watched the lightsaber slowly roll away.
Force Point to go to 0 and prevent dying status.

Thundercracker
2017-02-06, 01:06 AM
Jade saw Jarss go down, numbly registered that he was probably still alive, and kept up the assault with her stolen blaster rifle before moving deeper into the plant growth.

autofire [roll0] + fp [roll1]
Dam [roll2]

OracleofSilence
2017-02-11, 05:08 AM
Odanon winces as the Jarss crumples behind the inquisitor, then knells to steady himself, flips the rifle over to autofire, and fires aburst towards the inquisitor, doing his best to avoid the fallen apprentice.

autofire targeting squares L15, L16, M15, and M16.

[roll0]+fp [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

Tegu8788
2017-02-12, 10:33 PM
All - Impact site

Strolling towards the bush, the Cerean raises a hand. "Now, I will show you the power of the Dark Side. Kneel!" A wave of Force energy billows from her outstretched hand, striking at Jade. However, it fades out almost instantly, as she leans over in pain, clutching the branch sticking out from her gut.

Inquisitor
Move: Walk to K21

Force Slam
Attack: [roll0] vs Jade Fort

Inquisitor
Jade, Jarss, Odanon
Troopers 1 and 2-Dead

Thundercracker
2017-02-12, 11:32 PM
Jade felt the Force ripple over her and dissipate.

She popped out of the bushes and ducked to one side for a clear throw with a grenade.

"I'll never kneel to you, just leave us alone!" she screamed as she tossed the explosive .
attack: [roll0] + fp: [roll1]

OracleofSilence
2017-02-13, 12:26 AM
Odanon laughs as the "wave" of force energy washes over him. It isn't a particularly pleasant sound: angry, desperate, mocking laughter rarely is, but at least it cut the tension for himself. "So that's the power of the Dark Side, huh? Whatever." Odanon crawls from the bushes, droping his blaster to the side and facing squarely off against he inquisitor. "I really hope this puts you down gramps. 'Cause I'll look a damn fool if it doesn't."

"... ****."

Force Slam on the Inquisitor. 1 FP on the skill roll, one to boost damage per Slam rules.

UtF: [roll0]+fp [roll1]

Tegu8788
2017-02-14, 03:06 AM
All - Impact site

Scavenging through the remains of the cockpit, the transponder can be easily found. Despite broadcasting on an Imperial channel, they had not properly connected it to the broadcast array. Without much trouble, the transponder is re-formated, properly connected, and broadcasting on a non-Imperial channel. Ayla eventually leads the Storm Troopers she distracted back to the shuttle, and they are made quick work of. The sun sets, and the cockpit provides good shelter overnight.

Midday, the half functioning receiver starts to blink. An hour later, a Freefall-class bomber lands nearby. From the entry ramp, a Bith in a flight suit emerges. He introduces himself as Jinkins, and despite all kinds of suspicion, he appears completely honest in his offer for safe passage. Once the four are all aboard, Jinkins takes his ship off-world, and quickly takes the ship into hyperspace.

Re-emerging into realspace hours later, a blue-green planet fills the forward transparisteel windows. Rodia, a planet covered swamp and oceans, there are city sized bubbles all across the surface, environmental shields to keep the extreme weather out. Veering out over a great ocean, Jinkins pilots his ship towards a dense patch of swamp jungle. Ducking beneath the canopy, the bomber skims the muddy surface, before finding itself inside a concealed hangar, beneath another environmental shield.

The Bith leads everyone out into the hangar, and into a bunker filled with holo-displays and dented tables. The only way to describe it is as a war room. In the center of the room, with his boots on one such dented table, sits a large blue skinned man, head covered in tentacles. He spreads his arms wide, inviting everyone to join him. Jinkins moves over to a console, sending out a message. "Welcome Jedis. Name's Nym. I've had my people tracking Imperials all over, looking for Jedis like youself. I've worked with your kind before, and I'm keenly aware of what you folk can do. And I know what this Emperor is saying, and I can't say I like any of it. More like those Trade Fed pricks. I've managed to redirect some Jedis like you away from the Empire. You'll be meeting them soon, if you are interested in my deal.

See, I'm a smuggler. A pirate. Scoundrel. Whatever. And with how the Empire is locking things down, well, the last thing we need is more pressure. We've already lost Lok, and I'm not keen on letting the Empire take anything else from me. Which is why I've gathered you lot. I have contacts, information, all around. And frankly, I can't do much with it. Anyone I could hire, either isn't trustworthy, isn't affordable, or is on the Empire's radar. What I want is for the Empire to get distracted, keep their focus shifted from my efforts, and meddle with them whenever possible. And that's where you come lot come in.

You Jedis, you've got special talents, gifts. That Force of yours, it's a powerful thing. I want you to use it, to mess with the Empire. You'll be a strike team for me. If you accept my offer, I'll provide you with a ship, with equipment, with a chance to strike back at the Empire, with a purpose. Join my Revenants, and I'll give you a reason. If you are interested, come with me." Swing his boots hard to the floor, he stomps towards a blast door. Slapping a console with his cybernetic left hand, the doors slide back, revealing a Wayfarer-class ship. "The rest of your team is already aboard. Take time, mingle. You'll need to trust each other, for what I need you to do."

MesiDoomstalker
2017-02-14, 03:15 AM
I am no Jedi. I am a noble Baran Do Sage. Jarss puffs his chest up proudly, before adding under his breath. Apprentice. Jarss cast's a wary glance to the others, but follows the Twi'lek onto the Wayfarer class. What is the ship called?

Emmerlaus
2017-02-14, 02:06 PM
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z349/sithewok/IMG_6906_zpsaed572de.jpg

As you come inside the ship (can we have a picture of it?), you see a Poliss Massan who seem to making sure of the electronic on the ship. When he see you arrive, he rise his head who was looking at his datapad and with his finger seem to put a other program. He start typing on it and soon, from the datapad, you hear a mechanical voice:

" Greeting new recruits. I am Silver Jhin. We were warned of your arrival. "

Thundercracker
2017-02-14, 07:36 PM
Jade Parina

The dark haired teenager took a moment to look over their savior. Unsavory, she wouldn't trust him an inch under normal circumstances. She wanted nothing more than to run away and hide again, but she had already been running and hiding, and ended up a prisoner on an imperial shuttle. Maybe she _should_ try fighting back...

"Okay Mr. Nym, say I'm interested, what's our cut?" she asked, "you said yourself it's hard to find people like us."

Hangar: "Hi Silver, I'm Jade," she said. The sense of youth and innocence suggested by her slim figure and dark hair and eyes contrast starkly with her vest, leggings, and boots, which are completely muddied, torn, bloodstained and soiled from some kind of ordeal, likely away from civilization. In addition to a backpack, slung over her shoulder is a standard imperial issue blaster rifle, and she has a stormtroopers utility belt strapped across her waist.

Tegu8788
2017-02-14, 11:31 PM
All - Revenant Base Hangar

I am no Jedi. I am a noble Baran Do Sage. What is the ship called?"

The buff Feeorin looks amused at the statement. "Jedi, no-Jedi, you use the Force, and that's all that matters to me. As for the ship, she's got a couple names. We put a variable IFF on her, so she can be whomever you like. Silver has a way with tech, I trust any fake ID you need can be sliced together. If you wanna give her a proper name, feel free."

"Okay Mr. Nym, say I'm interested, what's our cut?" she asked, "you said yourself it's hard to find people like us."

His look is suddenly less entertained and drastically serious. A cybernetic finger is pointed dead at Jade's face. "I have my people rescue you, bring you here, offer you a chance to strike back against those that hunt you, and you ask for a CUT!" The entire hangar goes silent and workers pause to see what happens next. It appears that an outburst of anger is not uncommon, but often very entertaining to watch.

And the silence is broken by a deep, rolling laugh. He slaps one of his knees, doubled over, before shaking a much more friendly finger at her. "You, I like you. This is going to work out well I think. And please, call me Nym. You want a cut, fine. You tell me what you want, and we'll see what we can do to get it for you. But if it's just credits, well, we around here work on an alternative revenue stream. I'm going to have things I want you all to do, break, or steal for me. Other than that, if you see something you like, and it won't risk my mission, well, you're welcome to it.

Just remember, you'll be a covert ops team. Get too greedy, get pinched, the the Inquisitors will be on you again. They know your faces, and will be on the look out for you. But they will expect you to run, hide, alone. As a team, well, you'll be a wildcard. Hm, Wildcard. Not a bad name actually. Bah, anyway. The Wayfarer (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wayfarer-class_medium_transport) is yours."

Your new boss.
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/51/Nym_singlecell.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150723041724

Pic of the ship. Paint job can be applied as you like.
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/04/TheRevenge_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080602041246

A more detailed interior. You don't currently have those 74-Z speeders or Headhunters. If you have things you want to fill that space with, well, that's a mission.
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/06/TheRevenge_2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20061118031138

Thundercracker
2017-02-15, 02:00 AM
@Nym: inwardly Jade quailed, but outwardly she smirked at him.

"I want a change of clothes first,"she said, gesturing to the prison garb currently stained with blood, mud, sweat, and ichor, "and a shower. Then..."

"why not," she thought.

"I want a dual phase light saber," she said, "if you don't have one well... keep your eyes open, would you?"

OracleofSilence
2017-02-15, 04:38 PM
Odanon stayed quiet through the monologue and the rant, there was little to add, and it seemed that there wasn't really much of a choice being offered.

Once things had calmed down slightly, he smiles more broadly to Silver. "It's good to meet you" His tone sounds uncertain, as if he's reciting half remembered lessons rather then what comes to mind first. Like Jade, his clothes are torn and stained, with blaster burns and half tied bandages over scrapes and contusions. He carries a inquisitors saber on his belt and a blaster rifle slung over his shoulder.

Turning his attention back to Nym, he raises his voice slightly. "I'll second that request for some new clothes. And I don't suppose you have a 'fresher around here?"

Tegu8788
2017-02-17, 11:26 AM
All - Revenant Base Hangar

"Dual phase lightsaber. Frankly girly, Lightsaber's ain't ever been exactly easy to come by, even less so now. Even being seen with one now is gonna draw some negative attention to you. Even just wearing them like you are. We're gonna have to figure out a way to hide them. Now, I'll keep my ear to the ground for more lightsabers, but I wouldn't be holding my breathe too hard if I was you." Nym chuckled at the state of their clothing. "Yeah, we got a couple refreshers around the base, the Wayfarer has one too. You'll learn your way around pretty quickly. As for clothes, we've loaded a couple crates up full of different outfits for your use. I figure doing what you'll be doing, being able to blend in will be important. Feel free to clean yourselves off, relax a bit. In a standard hour, the come back and meet me in the War Room. I'll brief you on your first assignment, and then we can get some food in the mess."

Emmerlaus
2017-02-17, 04:05 PM
" As our leader point out, getting a neutral look is better suited for our kind of jobs then flashy ones. But does it matter really... Im sure somewhere in the galaxy its common norm to wear a pink tutu in public " the creepy electronic voice of the datapad say as the Poliss Mossan shrug.

" I'll guide you to the crates and show you the ship. You can battle among yourself who get which room on the ship but they are all the same anyway. You can take a shower inside your cabins. And we dont have cleaning staff so you'll have to clean out the hair of your drains yourselves, " the voice say as the small alien is looking brieftly at one of other crew member. Then he continue:

"Any damages on the ship will be ducked from your pay so be mindful of your environnement. Same for sleeping hours, be mindful of your coworkers. Otherwise, welcome to the crew. "

Thundercracker
2017-02-18, 11:22 AM
Jade Parina

@Nym: "The parts might be easier to find, then maybe I could build one myself," she said.

"Alright, see you in an hour," she said.

She headed straight for the fresher, only pausing to acknowledge the strange non speaking crew member and stopping to pick out some clothing which looked like it might fit her. Jade spent longer than was necessary under the streams of water, relishing the solitude and the feeling of gratitude to whatever higher power had led her away from the clutches of the Empire and saw her off of that forasaken jungle planet. She took extra time to scrub the grime and mud and blood off of herself, as if trying to wash away the stain of her orphaning a dozen helpless baby aninals, probably condemning them to death.

Everyone else: Jade entered the briefing room and took a seat, her straight dark hair still dripping onto a tan, slightly-too-large-for-her-slim-frame shirt. Her soiled and used backpack lay at her feet, with the stock of the blaster rifle sticking out of the top.

"I wonder what the mission will be," she said aloud.

igordragonian
2017-02-21, 05:11 AM
Celevra

Betrayed, sold and injured, Celevra lied down at Nym's infimary.
Her own sister Calbaza, who were exposed as slave kidnapper for a large company has sold her to the inquisitor. Only the will of the force, allowed her to survive the explosion ofthe base where she was held temporarly and only the force(?) led her saviors to her.

She lied motionless for 3 days...until Celevra has heard about...Jedis(?!) Coming here. She hurried to get up- maybe the 'Ghost Hand' is among them? Or maybe they know where he is?!

The young Nelvaanian stormed into the room.

She was young,and slim, and yet something inher black bug like eyes radiadated with passion and charisma. Her fur like all of her kind was blue. Above her bandaged body, she wore torn tradional robes, which mostly covered her shouldeds,and a skirt.
She bowed deeply. "Greetings. Please forgive me, for disturbing you- but is that true? You are those who are called Jedi?!"
Celevra stared at them. "Please, I am Celevra, a humble Shamaness from planet Nelvaa'

MesiDoomstalker
2017-02-21, 11:48 AM
Jarss had taken a brief trip to the refresher, being extra careful of the jagged wound across his gut. After grabbing some simple, non-descript clothes he went to his room and meditated. As he entered the briefing room, his face betrayed his loss and lack of hope. He plopped down in a seat, letting out a breathy Hey. before crossing his arms and waiting for this briefing to begin.

Emmerlaus
2017-02-21, 05:23 PM
Silver just fixated Celevra while his fingers danced on his datapad. the mecanical voice sound again;

" Miss Celevra, I am glad to see you on your feet. Your body and mood seem to have improved, Im glad to see it as well. I was about to go get you for the incoming meeting. Please, follow me to the conference room. Their would be enough time later to play fetch with a lightsaber later on."

igordragonian
2017-02-21, 05:49 PM
Celevra frowned.
"I am not playing! I must find Ghost Hand! The one called Anakin Skywalker!' She said enraged, and yet quite tone.

Lesath Sihn
2017-02-22, 10:39 AM
As the crew settled down in the briefing room, a tall, heavily tattooed human woman sauntered through the door, a vibroblade slung over her back. She took in the bedraggled group seated around her, then flopped down onto one of the seats with a cheery smile and kicked her feet up on a nearby panel.

The woman turned to her companions.
“So you’re the new crew? The more the merrier! I’m Lesath, resident 'negotiator,' of kneecaps or otherwise.”

Her face brightened as she spotted Ayla sitting morosely in the corner, taking in the ritual designs on her face.
“Oh! And Nym managed to scoop up another Daughter of Allya! Don’t worry if this is your first time off-world—it can be a bit of a shock, I know, but I think you’ll enjoy it out here once you adjust a bit.”
She counted off her fingers.
“There’s ‘freshers, and insta-rations, and all kinds of cool tech that the, uh, Poliss can explain. I’m not so good with that stuff.”
The woman shrugged.
“But there’s plenty of fighting to be had, and a living to be made. Not much more you can ask for, really.”

OracleofSilence
2017-02-22, 12:43 PM
Odanon was still toweling off his hair when he got to the conference room, managing a slightly wan smile at Jade and Jarss as he arrives. Well, at least we're still alive. That must count for something, right?. Well, it might have counted for something, certainly didn't feel like it.

Yabex
2017-02-23, 05:23 PM
Vex entered the conference room as she always did, walking with authority and wearing a blank expression on her face. It was hard to tell if she was pissed off or bored. Maybe both. As soon as she saw the new recruits, she stopped. Silently, Vex stared at the new recruits, judging them as Lesath made her introductions. She cut in as soon as Lesath finished, addressing the group. "Sure, we could always use more hands....assuming you can carry your own weight." Vex's tone was stern and her eyes shifted between each of the new recruits as she spoke. "It's tough times out here. Don't expect anyone to hold your hand or give you a free pass. You earn your keep or you look for another place to go. Nym's taking a chance on you. Don't make him regret it."

Her lecture was finished for now, unless one of the newbies had a problem with the way things worked, so she made her way over to a seat in the corner. Vex's position in the room allowed her to keep an eye on all the entrances and exits to the area while placing a wall at her back. She didn't expect anything to happen and she was mostly among people she trusted, but old habits were hard to break. As she sat down, she placed her rifle upright beside her and against her seat.

Emmerlaus
2017-02-23, 06:05 PM
Celevra frowned.
"I am not playing! I must find Ghost Hand! The one called Anakin Skywalker!' She said enraged, and yet quite tone.

Silver move next to her. His voice in her mind is... actually charming, mature and manly. The kind of voice you would want someone to sing you a lullaby or listen to hours:

" Miss Celevra, I will dig you up some infos about him once the meeting is over. For now, please sit down with us. A new path is opening for you, at least listen to what we have to say."

He then point out a chair for her to sit down and take her hand, inviting her to the conference seat. He almost look like a small child because of his size but the voice you heard made you unable to see him as such.

igordragonian
2017-02-23, 06:27 PM
Celevra sighed. She bowed again.
"Forgive my eagerness... I can promise you I have a good reason for that... I can only hope for a fruitful compromise.'

Despite her bandages and torn robes, she walked and sat with some grace.
"I owe my life to Nym. I won't fail him.' she promised.

Emmerlaus
2017-02-23, 06:32 PM
He let her sit down and go sit next to Vex. Both of them are so inexpressive but clearly they have two different auras. Silver aura is way less intimidating and almost cute how he had to climb on his chair.

Silver put his datapad in front of him, ready to be briefed for their next mission.

Tegu8788
2017-02-23, 11:37 PM
All - Revenant Base Warroom

Once everyone has gathered, Nym and Jenkins file in. The Bith moves over to a console, and begins to pull up various holoscreens. Nym takes a lazy seat, with a foot on the main table, and points at profile of a man in an Imperial uniform, a chest covered in medals. "The fella you see here, he's an Imperial Moff. A new rank, a sort of governor. The Emperor claims it will help bring order, stability. Fewer voices, more collected power in a small number of individuals. Sounds like a recipe for abuse to me, and for dictators. And that, well, I'm no fan of that. Folk like me, we need wiggle room, grey areas, to operate in. These Moffs, they have already become problematic."

"This fellow in particular, is Abran Balfour. He's not particularly well regarded, which makes him an easy first mark. In fact, he doesn't appear to be all too interested in doing his job. And while that's fine for the folk Llanic system, I'm aim to cause him some mischief. Not only is he no good at politics or security, he seems inclined to ignore trouble to focus on his own interests. Chief among them, a private exotic zoo of sorts, and rebuilding some old ship of his. An old space barge, by the name of Lady Telura. The other thing of note for me, is that he's set up his base of operations right in the middle of a major Spice Route, and while he may be laxidasical about his duties, some of those beneath him seem to be trying to make a name for themselves."

And this is where Moff Balfour is a problem for me. One of his aides has been cracking down on my shipments, and in order to get my Spice back, I need you lot to go in, and convince Balfour to ditch this aide. And while I'm the last one to want to avoid violence when it works, I'd like to keep Balfour where he is. Someone that inept in with his power, that's just golden. And I want to keep it that way. Figure out which of his aides is the one having all these clever ideas, and discredit him, so that Balfour doesn't go looking for any of his advice again. And if you're able, see if you can get my Spice out of lock-up, and back home."

MesiDoomstalker
2017-02-23, 11:42 PM
That.... sounds simple. Less bloody than I was expecting, to be frank. Jarss studied the Moff's holo-image for a moment. What are you going to do if the Empire decides his incompetence is too damaging and removes him anyways?

Lesath Sihn
2017-02-24, 02:36 PM
Lesath eyed her new teammates, studying them carefully.

“Imperials love to throw each other under the transport shuttle, right? The way I see it, if we could frame this aide for something…say, spice theft…we’d be rid of them. And if the Moff gets the credit for catching a traitor, then that’ll buy him a little more time in the governor’s seat.”

She glanced at the heavily bandaged Jarss, along with his battered and bruised companions.

“It’s probably for the best we’re not blasting our way in like last time—sorry about the plasma grenades, Vex—so what’re you lot best at? Not all of us can pass for inconspicuous—“

She gestured with a laugh towards the group.

“--but we’ve got options. Send a distraction while another group sneaks in, bribe the guy—especially if he doesn’t care about his job—hell, is there some bounty we could claim to be cashing in on? That would get us in the door. Once we’re in, we do what we have to. Me, I’m good with a blade, beasts, and friendly chats…but I’m not subtle. Can’t say no to the opportunity to pilfer a Moff’s private collection, though, so I’m in, whatever we decide.”

Emmerlaus
2017-02-24, 02:56 PM
The datapad voice fill the air: " My interests and focus are in technology and being unseen. Im not the best talker so count me out if you want me to speak off. I'll rather works with my hand and not with my mouth if you dont mind. "

igordragonian
2017-02-25, 06:14 PM
"I may have came from a distant planet, but I have found, that my words do reach people's hearts...' Celevra said in offical tone.
"I have some knowledge about the wilderness which I have gained from the Great Mother... and my Grandfather has taught me some.. mystic.. spells.' she has explained trying to sound modest as possible.

"But I do have a questions, if may I Chieftain Nym- should the Moff know that you were the one who have sent us? Should he know of our... abilites?"

Emmerlaus
2017-02-25, 06:29 PM
"I may have came from a distant planet, but I have found, that my words do reach people's hearts...' Celevra said in offical tone.
"I have some knowledge about the wilderness which I have gained from the Great Mother... and my Grandfather has taught me some.. mystic.. spells.' she has explained trying to sound modest as possible.

"But I do have a questions, if may I Chieftain Nym- should the Moff know that you were the one who have sent us? Should he know of our... abilites?"

The faceless little guy answer before Nym:

" I suggest he doesn't. As explained before, but you weren't there, Force users are now tracked down and disappear forever if caught. Having a low profile is best policy now for people like us."

" What do we know about that guy however? Do we have blackmail material against him? "

Tegu8788
2017-02-25, 11:24 PM
All - Revenant Base Warroom

Nym watches as each member speaks, nodding along as they introduce themselves and throw out ideas. He seems pleased at how quickly they have already started working together. "Good points all. I want this Moff in place, let me be clear. He governs over a key sector, and I don't see anyone else that's as easy to manipulate or slip things past coming down the pipe. Figure out who is the up and coming player in his sector, and make sure they aren't going up anymore. If you can't get my Spice, well, I can get more. Primary target is making sure the Llanic system stays soft."

"Far as I know, there's no bounties out there, but hey, I'm more for ducking them than using them. That's one of the spots where Silver comes in handy, if you can see an opening, make one. As for distractions, be careful with that. Your faces are known to the Imps. While I doubt Balfour is likely to be up to date on that info, this mystery aide very well may be. But I trust you all to keep your heads about you, and protect yourselves. Bribes, best I can see being something to fix his broken old boat. He's got simple, and limited tastes. If this was that easy, I wouldn't need you lot."

"And reveal who you are to the Moff!? Unless you'd like to be back in a cell, tortured, or in a re-education camp on some sith-spit backwater planet. And for the love of Spice, never connect this back to ME. I've had my people risk alot to get you lot together. If it get's known that I'm harboring this many Jedis, and that I've been building a backwater road to funnel folk like you to my organization, the Imps would hit me like a pile of durasteel dropped from orbit. Karabast, even the Rodians would hand me over in a heartbeat if they had a clue I was here organizing a covert task force. Jedis. To think, I'd ever be calling in folk like you to help me. Times, they sure are a changin."

"But now, let's get this show on the road. Get to the Llanic system. Get an ID on who it is that's causing me trouble. And get them out of Balfour's inner circle. And if you're able, get my Spice back, as a bonus. Get in, and get out, clean. I've had some extra uniform crates loaded into your ship, they should fit yall well."

Thundercracker
2017-02-26, 10:47 AM
Jade Parina

Jade sat listening for a bit. She's never done anything like this before, so she kept her mouth shut at first. At the mention of blackmail material though...

"Speaking of blackmail, maybe Nym still has some illegal spice? Enough to plant on whoever the Moff's attack dog is and get them sent to jail, or at least removed?" she asked.

Lesath Sihn
2017-02-26, 01:00 PM
Inside the ship, Lesath pried open the top of one of the plastisteel crates of uniforms, grumbling as she did so.

"…couldn’t have designed a less comfortable outfit if you tried, all seams and tight fabric and tiny noodle arms--as if I’m a desk jockey on some planet of paperwork…"

She grimaced as she shoved her arms into the uniform coat. The effect was marginally more respectable, though no Imperial would have risked the facial tattoos and chaotic haircut. She pulled a cap visor down low over her face.

“Unless any of you has the burning desire to handle the stock on the ship, I’ll keep my current position as quartermaster. I’ve got a log of the ship’s supplies, and I’ll be setting you guys up with what you need—weapons, rations, utility gear. You’ve got a special request, I’ll see what I can do. And I may be no pilot or expert gunner, but I’ve got some tricks up my sleeve. Battle Meditation’s pretty handy in a fight, be it with blasters or ships.”

She tossed a uniform and comlink to each crew member as they made their way up the ramp, pausing to tilt her head curiously at Celevra.

“Wilderness, huh? Your planet have any awesome giant monsters? Acklays? Rancors? Joopas? Terentateks? I’ve traveled to a lot of places, but can’t say I’ve run into anyone from your world before.”

Emmerlaus
2017-02-26, 02:04 PM
Silver get in his uniform and put the helmet. The flight suit fitted him and was good as both for a pilot and hide the fact he was a Poliss Mossan. But of course, it was a small one so he couldn't hide that.

igordragonian
2017-02-26, 05:07 PM
Celevra

'Forgive me, if my questions have sounded silly. I was just wanted to make sure I am understanding your hunting style- I know hunters who preffer to injure one beast, to let her warn the others, and spread fear. Now I see, that secrecy and sneakiness are more required. Very Well.' She said seriously.

She has joined the others at the ship- those ships still amazed her... her people were so far from such technology...

Celevra has asked Lesath :'Are those so called uniforms a... how to they say it? A 'Mandatory?'

Thundercracker
2017-02-26, 06:13 PM
Jade Parina

"I can use the Force to become invisible to sensors," she said, once on the ship, "it's how I was able to stay hidden for so long."

She donned the uniform and stored her clothes in her pack. She glanced around at the others as she emerged from her quarters.

"Don't we make a fine looking group," she said.

MesiDoomstalker
2017-02-26, 07:23 PM
Jarss exited his bunk with an odd-but-fitting jumper. The Sages have trained me to peer through the Force and glimpse into our future. I should be able to guide us away from unforeseen dangers that way. I've also have something of a mastery of telekinetic force maneuvers, if I say so myself.

Getsugaru
2017-02-26, 09:12 PM
...where did it go so wrong?

It had been just over a year now since she left the rift. Staring at the bulkheads from on the bed, the Trianii processes the events that lead to where she was now over and over again: trying to find a clue, a glimmer of hope in her search for her homeworld, Shaerran had left the surface of Nar Shaada and headed for open space, away from the planet's noise. There, she was going to try reaching out once more, as she had from the moon's surface, only for her ship to be caught and boarded by imperials. Ripped away from her ship by an inquisitor, Shaerran was forced to watch the destruction of the ship that had carried her so far before being thrown in a cell. Memories of that fateful day flooded her mind; she would not remain trapped again.

A simple mind trick was all that was needed to escape the cell; the Stormtrooper stationed outside was no match for her command of the Force. No doubt the monks would reproach such use, but at the time Shaerran cared more about escape. Making her way to the escape pods, Shaerran thought herself caught when the blaring alarms triggered aboard the ship. Instead, the ship was under attack by some unknown force. Shaerran made use of the distraction to escape in a pod, only to find the pod grabbed by the very forces that had provided her distraction.

The ship pulled her into hyperspace and brought her to Rodia - to the Twi'lek Nym. That had been seven days ago, and during that time Shaerran had spent almost all her time trying to figure out how she had wound up here, each time coming back to the conclusion that the Force had guided her here. But why in such a roundabout fashion, and for what purpose? Even with everything the monks had taught her, it just didn't make any sense.

At least this smuggler had made a fair offer: help with his little project and he'd see what he could dig up on her species. Perhaps this is how the Force had chosen to guide her to her goal. In the back of her mind floated the question: what sort of path would she have to walk to find her home?

Deep in thought and giving leave of her senses, Shaerran had forgotten that Nym had wanted her to be at their war room meeting. She had no desire to leave the ship, however, as being aboard made her feel calmer, and when she noticed the time, she simply took her comlink from her belt and listened in on the meeting through Silver's wrist-comlink. There were several voices she did not recognize - Nym must have other "recruits". Shaerran listens as the meeting ends and they move towards the ship. Once they entered the cargohold, she could hear them echoing from the comlink as well as the ventilation systems. So much noise... Realizing it was better to introduce herself to the others than to have them find her and ask who she was, Shaerran sighs and rises from the cot. She returns her comlink earpiece to its pouch on her belt before walking out of the room. A tinging noise could be heard with each clawed step aboard the ship, growing louder for those in the cargohold as she approached. She walks up to the group openly. Her thick clay-brown fur shined slightly under the bright lights of the cargo hold. "Greetings, everyone."

Emmerlaus
2017-02-26, 09:50 PM
Silver expression didnt change... but this this noise came out of his datapad:

https://youtu.be/LxPSTkLCnqI

Then the neutral mecanic voice of his datapad come out: " Miss Shaerran, I understand the expression of " If you've got it, flaunt it! " but in the current situation, clotches is recommended. You can make formal presentation first if that is your wish, its not like you have anything else to hide anymore."

To Celevra, he speak in her mind throught telepathy. It sound empathic to her: " Stealth and being incognito is essential in this line of work. And Im not sure your specie travel a lot outside your own planet. Maybe you should came up with a idea that will allow you to not wear a uniform? "

Lesath Sihn
2017-02-26, 11:07 PM
Lesath looked up as Shaerran made her way into the main part of the ship, and gave a friendly wave. If she had noticed the Trianii’s unusual mode of dress, she made no indication.

“Here we are! The final member of the crew. Glad to have you along! As for the uniforms…”

She looked between the Trianii and Celevra, sizing them up and rifling through the crate again.

“They’re only mandatory if you plan on being seen at any point. No one’s forcing you, but if you can stuff yourself into one, you’ll be a lot less conspicuous. Now, comfortable--that’s a different matter. But if Silver can find one that fits him alright, odds are we can dig up something for you. Might need a full helmet if you end up face-to-face with anyone, though.”

She pulled out a small datapad, and flicked a finger across it.

“As far as equipment goes, we’ve got rations, basic weapons…frag and ion grenades, repair and first aid kits, binders…anything else you guys wanna pack?"

She perked up at the mention of the crew’s abilities.

“Well then. We’ve got tech, stealth, and…fortune telling?”

Lesath turned curiously to Jarss, momentarily pausing her equipment distribution.

“So, Sage…can you see anything related to this mission yet?”

MesiDoomstalker
2017-02-26, 11:12 PM
I need some refill's for my mask. Jarss was a little taken back by the attitude. I't's not as simple as fortune telling. My training was... incomplete. I can only see an hour or so in advance most the time. And even then, nothing is set in stone.

Yabex
2017-02-27, 01:45 AM
Vex remained seated in the briefing room until only her and Nym remained. It was then that she stood and began to casually stretch her shoulders as if sitting was uncomfortable. "Quite the crew you've managed to put together." She wasn't looking at the Twi'lek as she spoke. It wasn't as if she could confidently exclude herself from adding to the unorthodox mix of operatives Nym had assembled. "I can't say I'm as confident in their abilities as you are though. Still, I'll do my best to make sure they don't mess our mission up to badly." Vex cracked a small grin, shouldered her rifle, and turned toward the door. "If I get shot because of them, I'm blaming you." Vex liked Nym, and this kind of thing was how she showed it. Understandably, this wasn't exactly clear, but she thought Nym got it.

As Vex made her way onto the ship, she caught the uniform Lesath tossed at her and continued to her bunk to get changed. She ignored most of what the tattooed woman was saying about gear. Vex knew the drill and assumed the information was meant for the new crew members. Besides, she wasn't about to depend on any gear she hadn't calibrated herself. Not that Lesath didn't know what she was doing.

When Vex returned to the common area, it seemed most of the crew had gathered and were discussing various aspects of the operation. Vex chimed in loud and clear, projecting her voice so she could be heard clearly. "Listen up. There seems to be some discussion about whether the uniforms are mandatory or not. As Lesath has pointed out, you look a lot less conspicuous if have one on. All it takes is one glance of someone who looks like they don't belong to get unwanted attention pointed our way. We should have something to fit you, regardless of species. I don't want to see our operation fail because someone refused to wear pants." Vex looks directly at Shaerran with a furrowed brow.

After a pause, Vex continued. "As for our method, it's open to suggestions." Vex began to put her blonde hair into a ponytail and tuck it into the cap of her uniform. "I've been listening to what you have been saying and I think we have had some good ideas. It's clear that we want to attempt to frame this officer for spice theft." Vex looked at Jade. "Jade had the idea of using some of Nym's spice to plant condemning evidence against the officer. In general, I think this is a good plan, but we end up losing more spice to the empire. Instead, I say we frame this guy for stealing from the confiscated goods. This means we don't lose any more spice and we have an opportunity to make more cash." Vex finished adjusting her uniform and stood up straight. "If we go that route, we essentially have two jobs. One to get into the confiscated goods and make out with the spice, and a second to plant the evidence. Problem is, right now, we don't know much. Where do they keep the spice? Where do we plant the evidence?" Vex crossed her arms and shifted her weight to one side, her expression beginning to look a bit frustrated. "I don't see us getting very far without that information. Any one else have ideas?"

MesiDoomstalker
2017-02-27, 01:53 AM
Reconnaissance. We need to do a bit of digging when we get in-system before we can do anything towards our goal. Silver, do you think you could splice into an Imperial database?

igordragonian
2017-02-27, 02:21 AM
Celevra

'Greetings, Hunt-sister.' She greeted the new comer.
"Please excuse my ignorance, and my questions which might seems to you, stupid and simple but I prefer the shame of asking, than the shame of losing and failing.' Celevra has answered in her noble tone.

" Your explanation is reasonable. I shall wear those... Even if they looks like a cage to me.' She took the uniforms in her hands, and managed to avoid a sigh.

"As for my gifts from the Great Mother, I can see to where ever my heart desire and my mind strong enough to look at. I also can go through material objects, and can push away my foes."
Celevra smiled a bit. "Your abilities sound impressive. Despite the circutamnces I am glad to join this hunt pack."

Her smile faded fast.
'I believe I can attempt and locate the spice." Celevra said seriously.

Getsugaru
2017-02-27, 03:58 AM
It took a moment for Shaerran to realize just what the Kallidahin had meant. "Oh, right. I apologize if I am making any of you uncomfortable; my people wear clothing only when it is needed."

She turned her attention to the group, inspecting each for a moment before moving on to the next as she listened to the others describe their skill sets. "There are many interesting shades in this group," she started. "Such diversity in understanding." Shaerran continued to look among them before stopping. "I guess I should tell you what I can do. Well, I think of myself as an okay pilot, and I know a little about a few different worlds; I'm trying to find one, but I haven't had much luck so far. People seem to listen to me when I talk, whether I'm telling the truth or not. As for the Force, I am well versed in its use, perhaps even in ways some of you have never even imagined."

Shaerran listened closely when the warrior - Vex - returned and began to speak. When Vex made it apparent that some form of clothing will be mandatory, Shaerran began rummaging in the crate to find something in her size. Eventually she found something to match her height and put it on, only to discover that some modification would be needed to accommodate her tail. The cap likewise did little to hide her felinoid visage; she might be better off in her usual clothes...

"I might be able to help with information gathering," she chimed in.

OracleofSilence
2017-02-27, 06:04 PM
Odanon's frown had grown deeper and deeper through the planning section. This wasn't right. This wasn't right at all. But now wasn't the time to bring that up. "We shouldn't try to break into the confiscated materials. There's far too many ways for that plan to go wrong. We should focus on something simple and concrete. And we shouldn't make too many decisions before we reach the system itself." And we shouldn't reintroduce spice to the market, even if Nym did make a living of the foul stuff.

igordragonian
2017-02-27, 08:22 PM
"We should at least have a general plan for the hunt.' Celevra argued calmly.

OracleofSilence
2017-02-27, 08:38 PM
"Agreed. But we don't know if anything we plan here is even possible. For now, we should focus on how we position ourselves for whatever is possible. We will be alone once we leave her. Survival comes first." And we may be alone even here. Odanon's tone is warm, his expression open, but there is just the slightest hint of flint behind his eyes.

Yabex
2017-02-27, 09:37 PM
Vex visibly scowled as Odanon spoke his mind. In Vex's view, he was expressing his fear; he was showing his weakness. She considered various ways she could "inspire" more confidence into the man. Most methods she conceived involved intimidation or blatant threats. Some had both. Vex caught herself getting a bit hot under the collar and made an effort to dial her response back. She wasn't in the bounty hunter circles anymore. Her new crew might not have as thick skin as she is used to.

Vex inhaled deeply and only began to speak when she felt she would be able to construct a sentence without swearing or yelling. "Information about the facilities that we are trying to break into and adaptability in our approach are certainly important, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't have a game plan going in. If we need to adjust, we do it." Her tone was blunt and her face still looked unimpressed. "There's no sense worrying about what is or isn't "possible". The bottom line is we get this job done. If you think it's too hard or dangerous, stay on the ship. We survive and thrive by watching each others backs, not tucking our tails between our legs and avoiding challenges." She hoped her stern attitude and confidence made the others feel more comfortable about the tasks ahead of them. She paused and let her words sink in before continuing. "That being said, if a better opportunity or idea presents itself, I'm certainly not against considering other options."

Thundercracker
2017-02-27, 10:32 PM
Jade Parina

Jade snorted, then tried to cover it with a cough as she realized what she just did.

"Makes sense, everyone. I think there's a time to fight, and a time to run. We just all need to either fight or run together. Nobody gets left behind, okay?" she said.

"And I don't know about you, but if those challenges are in the form of Inquisitors, I'd like to avoid them as much as possible," she added.

"Anyway, we're not going to get anywhere by staying here and talking, so let's go and see what we can find, we don't even know who we're looking for yet," she said.

OracleofSilence
2017-02-28, 12:35 AM
Odanon chuckles a little. "Spare me the civility in the future, Vex. If a little sithspit was going to stop me, we would have died back in that miserable jungle."

It was tempting to respond in a more... complete way, but there really wasn't a point. They were supposed to be on the same team.

Getsugaru
2017-02-28, 01:36 AM
"'Inquisitors?'" Shaerran inquired. "Do you mean the Red Blades? If so, I agree on keeping away from them. The Red Blades are dangerous: they seem to call on a shade all their own."

"I also think that we should take off; I know of the Llanic system from some of the smugglers on Nar Shaada, so I should be able to fly us there if you want. I'd also heard of this 'Moff Balfor' before today, so I can share what I know if you like."

igordragonian
2017-02-28, 03:21 AM
Celevra

Celevra had released a smile. Vex had the spirit of a hunter!
She felt.. inspired.

"You say word of wisdom." She said to Vex.
"As for those red blade wielders, I won't deny that I'll take great pleasure for hunting them- maybe even questioning them about the whereabouts of Ghost Hand."

OracleofSilence
2017-02-28, 03:41 AM
"Ghost Hand? Were they your teacher?"

igordragonian
2017-02-28, 03:48 AM
"Sadly not." Celevra shaked her head. "He was a human Jedi. He has saved my tribe and the Great Mother from the evil machines and their servants... Back then I could not understand his laubguage, so I never had the chance to speak to him.' Celevra said with a sad shine in her bug like eyes.

"I believe humans have called him... Anakin Skywalker."

OracleofSilence
2017-02-28, 04:00 AM
"He's dead." A bit of his earlier bleakness returns to Odanon's expression. "People were saying he was at the temple during the purge. He was famous. They certainly hunted for him. And I didn't hear about any survivors."

Thundercracker
2017-02-28, 04:09 AM
Jade Parina

"Go looking for Inquisitors? On purpose?" She shook her head, "bad idea, but if we're going to do it anyway you all need to know what we're up against."

"Three of us surprised just one Inquisitor on that jungle, and she was impaled by a tree branch before we found her. We barely survived. It took a dozen blaster bolts and a pair of grenades before she finally went down."

"We should stay away from them unless we have no choice," she said.

Emmerlaus
2017-02-28, 11:01 AM
" We can discuss this during after we take off. Personnaly, I wanna go to planet, find their computer network and find as much info as possible about that mysterious guy we need to find. Once we find out who he is, how we deal with him will be easier to discuss."

Silver then walk throught the room and go in his copilot seat.

(I figured Im in charge of the Use Computer part of being copilot)

Lesath Sihn
2017-02-28, 05:43 PM
Lesath buckled herself into a chair in the main cabin, watching as the galaxy map flickered to life above the pilots' stations.

"There's a way to fight everyone, Inquisitors included. We'll fight them if it comes down to that, but it doesn't mean it's always the best idea. If nothing else, they're likely to sense us through the Force and sound an alarm. And overwhelming numbers can take out fully-trained Jedi, much less a bunch of amateurs like us."

She snorted, lost in memory.

"Unless they're OOM-line battle droids. Most useless, unreliable..."

igordragonian
2017-02-28, 07:03 PM
Celevra

"He is NOT dead!" Celevra barked, for once, her cool stature breaks.
She fisted her hands. "Ghost Hand is the chosen one! He will bring back the balance!"
Celevra looked away. "Even.. if he is dead- I'll find who ever killed him and avenge his death!"

Celevra palmed her forehead taking a deep breath to calm down.

"Forgive me.. for the outburst...' she mumbled.

"I didn't said we should suicide ourselves- but a skilled hunter can take down a beast bigger than him... I am just saying, that once we have a chance- we should use it.'

Yabex
2017-02-28, 11:50 PM
"I don't think anyone was proposing that we go looking for inquisitors. The point was that you can't let the possibility of running into one stop you from completing a task. Let me restate that the idea is to remain hidden. Either in the shadows or in plain sight. The less people we engage in general, the better." The woman turned toward Odanon. "Glad to hear it. I look forward to seeing what you can do."

Vex listened silently to the remainder of the conversation. She felt that everyone was mostly on the same page and that further discussion would be largely pointless until they gathered more intelligence. She followed Silver to the cockpit and strapped in. "As soon as we get on our way Silver, I need you to dig up as much as you can about the facilities we aim to hit. Floor plans that detail security measures would be ideal. You've got the most important part of this operation." Vex sounded cold and blunt, as usual. She started preparing for take off, then turned to face Silver. "Don't let us down." This time her tone was warmer and a crooked smile briefly appeared on her face before she turned back to her task. The new recruits weren't around, so Vex let her guard down a little. She was in a good mood.

MesiDoomstalker
2017-02-28, 11:54 PM
As the others got to preparing for take off, Jarss found a corner and nestled himself into it. He crossed his legs, trying to ignore the odd feeling of the uniform pants. He closed his eyes, delving into a trance and syncing himself with the Force. He spoke aloud before going quiet. I will attempt to divine any information I can. Please inform me when we are near our destination. In the mean time, I shall be meditating. Anyone who wishes to join me is welcome.

Tegu8788
2017-03-01, 09:41 PM
All - Gizka's Shadow

The Wayfarer-class transport, after getting clearance from the Revenants command tower, takes off into space. Carefully following a pre-programmed flight path, avoiding bubbled cities, and the ship slips out of the gravity well of Rodia, flying towards the emptiness of space. Lines blur around the vessel as it accelerates to lightspeed.

A bubble of real space wraps around the transport, as stars whiz by. A relatively short trip, in terms of galactic travel, though it still takes several hours. Coming in on the edge of the system, the Gizka's Shadow sits in space, it comes to rest as it's crew plan inside it's weathered hull.

Getsugaru
2017-03-01, 10:03 PM
Now that the ship was in flight, Shaerran felt it was a good time to share what she knew as prior knowledge. But first, she would get dressed; clothes would be a requirement, and since the imperial uniform wasn't going to work without modifications, she decided to go with her own outfit. It only took a couple minutes for her to slip into her vest, skirt, boots, and grab her cloak. Although she wouldn't need her blaster any time soon (or so she presumed), she left the thigh-high split in her skirt open for easier movement.

Afterwords, she rejoined the main group, sitting down in the commons area with the rest around the table.

"Like I said, I'd heard of both this 'Moff Balfor' and the Llanic system before back on Nar Shaddaa. I can say that I've heard the things Nym-Nym said from others before today, so I am willing to guess what he said was true. He is not liked much by the locals after causing the clans of Gamorreans to start fighting each other. Something about calling them a 'pig-lizard' or something. Anyway, after he caused the problem, he did nothing to fix it or to help after it was over. It seems he thinks the best way to deal with a problem is to ignore it.

"The locals seem fine with this part, however, as the Llanic system is home to plenty of smugglers. Some of them pass through Nar Shaddaa on their way there; security is supposed to be rather sloppy in the system. It was also a base for one of the two groups fighting during that war six months ago. I think it belonged to the side that lost."

Emmerlaus
2017-03-02, 01:21 AM
" If I can connect to their network, I could maybe find that mysterious overzealous agent. We could start with that."

igordragonian
2017-03-02, 07:45 PM
Celevra nodded.
"I could speak to the Gamorreans... I believe they might be a powerful allies.'

Lesath Sihn
2017-03-02, 08:33 PM
Lesath stood up from the pilot’s seat and stretched, making her way back to the main cabin with the rest of the crew. Fortunately, she managed to catch most of Shaerran’s debriefing.

“You’re saying this was Separatist territory? If that’s the case, we might be able to find some people who heavily resent Imperial presence. That is, those that haven’t been killed. They probably came here to be left alone, so this new aide will be ruffling a lot of feathers. Like the Gamorreans Celevra mentioned, they might not be willing to throw themselves in harm’s way for us, but they should certainly be willing to share information. ”

As Silver spoke, she turned and gave him a nod.

“Do you need to access a mainframe for that, or just get close enough to the network to hijack it? If nothing else, there might be news reports of an up-and-coming security chief or something like that. Depending on what individual planet security is like, we might be able to land and do some information gathering. Shaerran and Celevra seem more skilled in the art of conversation, those of us who are stealthy might do better with covert reconnaissance. And Jarss, your intuition will be helpful whatever you decide to do. Anyone have preferences on where we start? Come to think of it—do we even know if the Moff and his crew are stationed planetside or on a ship somewhere? First thing’s first.”

MesiDoomstalker
2017-03-02, 09:00 PM
As the ship jarred as it re-entered real-space, Jarss delved into the Force, searching for their immediate future.

I get best of the following 2 rolls for Search Your Feelings. Additionally, I can see up to 1 hour in the future, instead of 10 minutes.
[roll0]
[roll1]

Getsugaru
2017-03-02, 11:13 PM
"Well," Shaerran replied, "when we are planet-side, I can ask around if we want. As for the Gammoreans, it'll depend if we can communicate with them; I saw a few back on Nar Shaddaa, and they never seemed to speak Galactic Basic - or Huttese, for that matter. They might not be able to, though I'm sure some of them can at least understand one or the other..."

igordragonian
2017-03-03, 01:37 AM
Celevra clenched as they entered the hyper space. She really wished she had understood those machines of wonder which carried them between the stars...
Maybe if she had understood them like HER.. Celevra would have...
No!
Maybe if, is from the worst kind of questions.
But she will look forward into an opportunity to study this alien wonder.

In the mean time.

"I am speaking Gamorean. I wouldn't have offered it, if I couldn't speak to them. I also doubt they would endanger themselves for us... Without a clear benefit, or a sure promise for victory... Which I think we can't give them... For now. But even a self hideout might be useful." Celevra has explained what she meant.

Thundercracker
2017-03-03, 02:23 AM
Jade

"We should talk about who will carry the light sabers," Jade said, "we have two."

"I think we should share them," she continued, "give them to whoever is most likely to end up in close fighting or to whoever can't use any other weapons very well. I can use a blaster rifle. One other thing, someone could use them to impersonate an Inquisitor... they're red."

igordragonian
2017-03-03, 03:21 AM
Celevra's eyes shined. "Ever since I'v seen Ghost Hand... I have dreamed and had visions of those light sabers... I habe a feelong that my palms were born to hokd it! haven't had the chance to train in rifles..."
She looked away.

'But there are probably people among us, who are truly worthy to hold the sacred weapon..."

Emmerlaus
2017-03-03, 09:25 AM
" I dont want a lightsaber. Too flashy and recognizable. Celevra should have the lightstick if she want one so much. And I need to connect to their networking computers if I want any results."

Tegu8788
2017-03-03, 05:13 PM
All - Gizka's Shadow - Llanic System

Silver quickly is able to access the local holonet network, and with deft movements of nimble fingers, the desired data flows in quickly. Tagged footage plays across a large monitor. A HWK-290 freighter is being hounded by a pair of TIE Fighters, using an unusual attack pattern and appearing to use non-traditional weaponry. In short fashion, the freighter is disabled, covered in blue bolts of lightning, and a Gozanti-class Cruiser flies into view, and docks with the HWK. Clearly this is a raid, and with a little searching, Silver can uncover that an Agent Wortis was in command of the assault. This was a very successful raid, and it would appear that this Agent is the cause of trouble on the Llanic Spice Run. Where the non-standard weaponry came from, that is still a mystery.

As the rest of the team discusses the idea of bringing in the off Gamorreans, or calling on possible former disgruntled Separatists as allies, Jarss returns from his mediation, carrying a sense of calm and confidence about it. He is a Kel Dor that knows what to do.

Lesath Sihn
2017-03-03, 09:26 PM
Lesath Sihn

Lesath raised her hands with a wry smile in Jade and Celevra's direction.

“Don’t look at me; I have no idea how to use those things. A good war sword and a rifle is all I need—I may know some magic, but I’m no Jedi Padawan. And if I’m trying to be stealthy, a gleaming laser-sword is the last thing I want to be waving around. If one has been calling to Celevra, I’ll second giving her one for the mission. Those kinds of mystic portents usually mean something significant. But whoever does end up using them should keep that impersonation idea in mind—especially since we have some snazzy uniforms to go with them. ”

Her eyes flickered to the holo-footage on the main screen, studying its contents.

“Do you think this Agent Wortis is using some new EMP weapon? If we’re going up against it, we might want to try and have some kind of surge protection in place. Or backup power supply.”

Her train of thought was momentarily derailed as Jarss strode confidently into the room. Turning to him, she gave a nod and waited to see what news he brought.

Emmerlaus
2017-03-04, 12:47 AM
SILVER

" It does spell trouble but at least we have a name. The weapons however are something we should not concern in facing but rather how to acquire them or destroy the source. From what our fearless leader said, they shouldn't be having this level of technology at their disposal..."

(OCC: does my infos tell if they killed the passagers in that raid or imprison them?)

igordragonian
2017-03-04, 07:34 PM
Celevra

"I'll try the lightsaber.. if may I. I have a feel... that I was destined for that.' she said with an excitement.

After looking at the foto photage.
"I can try and look this Agent Wortis. We might find useful information,'

MesiDoomstalker
2017-03-07, 01:23 PM
Jarss
If we land using a fake ID, we'll get on the planet without a hitch. Don't do anything fancy and we'll be in the clear.

Getsugaru
2017-03-07, 04:02 PM
Shaerran:

Shaeran was surprised - nearly taken aback - to hear that Celevra spoke the language of the Gamorreans; it's not exactly a common tongue. Still, with such a skill, reaching out to the Gamorreans became a possibility...

The bounciness of leaving Hyperspace was still a strange feeling for Shaerran, as the monks' ships did not travel in the traditional sense. Even after ten years, Shaerran still has yet to fully grasp the ability to fold space as the monks do, and with her new uncertainties, she was no longer sure that she ever would.

Shaerran looked at the lightsabers curiously. "Those are the blades the Jedi use, correct? I have never really had the chance to look at one closely before, so I do not know if I would be able to use one. Perhaps I shall try one later; I'll leave it for those who want it for now." Shaerran looked back to the monitor once more, watching the replay closely. "It may be ionic in nature, so gaining protection from that could come in handy."

Shaerran turned her head to face Jarss as he entered. "Then we should make for the surface," she agreed. "The sooner we land, the sooner we can begin."

Yabex
2017-03-07, 04:18 PM
Vex

Vex had walked into the room that the rest of the crew was gathered in. She didn't announce her presence and kept quiet as she listened to the ideas and conversations being shared nearby. In her opinion, there was some useful talk and some not so useful talk.

She had no intrest in the lightsabers, except general curiosity. A giant glowing weapon didn't appeal to her, but the possibility of posing as an inquisitor did. She would have to remember that that was an option.

As for the Gamorrean issue, Vex didn't think it was a bad idea, but it didn't seem the new recruits had delt with them before. Vex had run into Gammoreans a few times. She even worked with a couple, if you could call it that. They were really more like distractions. Her mentor, Duriel, had hired them on a few occasions. He always delt with them himself, claimed that things could go wrong too easily. He used to say "I can't understand a word those damn pigs say, but if you put a large enough pile of credits infront of them, it does all the talking for you." Of course, you still gotta be careful they don't try and off you then take the credits anyway. She smiled at the thought of angry Gammoreans shouting at her crew. The looks on their faces would be priceless.

When Jarss broke from his meditation, Vex watched him gather his thoughts before speaking. She could feel the force and knew it could be used in many different and obscure ways, but the notion of looking into the future seemed wildly unlikely to her. Even when Jarss himself explained his ability, the accuracy of the information gained seemed inconsistent. Still, she'd have to give him a chance to prove himself before she felt good about busting his chops about it.

"Sounds good to me." Vex steped forward slightly, no longer leaning on the wall. "Let's get the fake ID booted up and make touch down. It seems we know who and what we are looking for, but let's not be to obvious about it. We lay low when we can and hopefully we can get in and out without a fuss."

igordragonian
2017-03-08, 07:32 PM
Celevra
Hesitated Celevra took one of the lightsabers to herself... strangely.. the weight and feel felt.. so natural and right.

she followed the others silently.

Tegu8788
2017-03-09, 12:21 AM
All - Gizka's Shadow - Llanic Spaceport

Diving down to the blue green world, the Gizka's Shadow dips through the atmosphere, cutting across the boundary between day and night before setting down in a sufficently seedy spaceport. Clearance vectors were assigned and followed, a series of coordinates given and plugged in, and shortly thereafter the ship is docked and locked in.

Upon accessing the dock messaging system, a message can be found waiting for them. A local smuggler, claiming to recognize the false name, implies he has information on missing Spice. He won't discuss details unless in person, fearing the Hutt Cartel incepting this message. He suggests a local cantina as a meeting point, but emphasizes discretion.

igordragonian
2017-03-09, 06:59 PM
Celevra

"I do not trust this... person.' She said.
"I think we should split our forces. I would like to have one ally by my side, while speaking to the... crook.' Celevra said quitly.
"The others should sniff around. Does my plan make sense? I do not wish for all of us, to get attacked by surprise.'

Emmerlaus
2017-03-09, 08:32 PM
SILVER

" I am not one for interrogation and "talking". I think that part is quite obvious. I prefer asking computers. Beside, I dont see why would need help. We know who did it and all that. The only thing we dont know is the weapon provider but that could be poked around with the computer network. If we trace the meetings of the man who was raiding the Spice traders, we will enventually retrace the weapon provider. In any case, I wont be in the group who will interrogate that smuggler, " said Silver throught his datapad inside the ship. He wouldnt risk using those words with others around.

MesiDoomstalker
2017-03-10, 12:29 AM
Jarss
Inhaled sharply as he pulled himself back to the present. I am... uneasy about this smuggler. I can sense his greed, that much is clear. But I also sense a genuine wish to aid us. If he wishes to betray us, it won't be at this meeting. If I may, I would like to meet with him, if only to confirm my visions. Jarss held up the second lightsaber, studying it. I believe I will hold onto this one, for the time being. Perhaps, someone can teach me how to use a blaster, in time.

Getsugaru
2017-03-10, 02:08 AM
Shaerran:

"We do not have all of the information," Shaerran countered gruffly. "The individual mentioned 'spice,' specifically 'missing spice.' Nym-Nym asked we retrieve his lost shipment if possible. We do not know where the spice is. This person, who may be one of Nym-Nym's contacts, says that they do. I too think we should meet with him, and am willing to do the talking if necessary."

Thundercracker
2017-03-10, 02:21 AM
Jade Parina

"If anyone wants to learn how to shoot a rifle, I can show you," Jade replied.

"Let's meet him," Jade said, "what's the worst that could happen?"

Yabex
2017-03-10, 10:04 AM
Vex

Vex rolled her eyes at Jarss's reading of the future. It didn't take magic mumbo jumbo to know that they should be careful. "I agree with Jade. What's the worst that can happen? The point of meeting in a canteen is so that nothing can happen without dragging the entire bar into a fight." She was now facing Jarss specifically. "I wouldn't read too much into this guy's greed. This is a popular sector for smugglers after all. I bet every one of the patrons in the canteen will ping on your greed detector. Hell, I might even. Everyone out here is looking to make some credits. One way or another."

Emmerlaus
2017-03-11, 09:48 AM
Silver

" Ok, so that everything is clear... who is going to see that smuggler? And what the rest of us should do? I like to have a clear direction of what to do..."

Thundercracker
2017-03-11, 10:14 AM
Jade Parina

"I'll be in the cantina but I won't be doing the talking," Jade said.

Lesath Sihn
2017-03-11, 07:39 PM
Lesath Sihn

“I’m curious what this man has to say as well. I’m not the most apt for persuasion, but I can certainly scout the cantina and send one of you a thought-message if it’s safe to proceed. We might want to enter in smaller groups as well—a huge crew entering a small bar all at once is sure to raise some eyebrows.”

Lesath reached into the crate, pulling out some less official clothing and wrapping a scarf partway over her face.

“I’ll be changing out of this fancy uniform, though, if that’s our first stop. Silver, and anyone else who would rather not talk to the contact, could try and use more subtle means of information gathering. Eavesdropping, hacking—we’d need to find a good local computer network for that—but a bunch of us are pretty good at going unseen. If we want to split, Celevra, Silver and I could try and scout another location while you guys do the talking, or we could stand guard outside in case of an ambush.”

She shrugged and gave a grin.

“I’m good either way. It’s good to be on solid ground again, and I might even get some Pazaak in.”

igordragonian
2017-03-11, 08:03 PM
Celevra

"I'll do the speaking, if no one think he can do it better than me' Celevra said humbly.

Yabex
2017-03-14, 06:06 PM
Vex

The new recruits seemed a bit jumpy to Vex. Caution was important, but in a section of space full of smugglers, arms dealers, mercs, and who knows what else, if you were too careful you'd spend all your time looking over your shoulder. Everyone has something to hide, and chances were it has nothing to do with you. Acting a little too nosy or a bit overconfident could spell trouble, but that was something Vex was prepared to let the rest of her crew learn on their own. In fact, the thought of some of the new guys getting yelled at by an angry Rodian for looking at him the wrong way made Vex smile, not that she would let anyone in on it.

"It's settled then. Celevra, Jade, Shaerran. Why don't you go meet our informant. Between the three of you, it should be simple enough. If he wants to make a deal, he shouldn't be giving you the run around and will get straight to the point. Might want to make sure he actually knows who we work for. He could say this to every ship that lands after all." Vex turned to face the others while making her way over to Lesath and also grabbing some new clothes. "Silver, would it be easier to dig up some floor plans for the facilities if you can get into a local terminal? I can help you find an access point and hopefully we can get what we are looking for. Knowing the lay out of these buildings will help no matter what course of action we plan on taking later." Vex stopped talking for a moment as she changed her shirt. She wasn't shy about showing a little skin, and she was even less shy about smacking anyone who looked too long. "Lesath. Why don't you take the rest of the crew and spread out in and around the cantina. If something goes wrong with negotiations, your team will be the backup. If you must make your way to the Pazzak table, just be sure to keep an ear out for trouble. I don't care how much you win, the medical costs if someone gets shot will cost more." She was smiling a bit as she finished talking. Vex walked towards her bunk, stopping as she reached the threshold out of the common room. The blonde haired woman turned back to the center of the room. "If no one has any issues with that, or any major questions, let's get ready to move out in under 10 minutes."

igordragonian
2017-03-14, 06:34 PM
Celevra

Celevra nodded.
"Well said, Vex. Let's the hunt begin.' She said with a ritualistic tone, and walked to the place of meeting.

Emmerlaus
2017-03-14, 07:09 PM
Silver

" Good plan Vex. Indeed, I would have more chance finding those plans with a local terminal. The closer to the target the better. Let's go together there and go back in the cantina afterward. "

Tegu8788
2017-03-16, 11:39 PM
Silver, Vex - Llanic Spaceport Hangar 42

With quick work, Vex is able to get Silver to a nearby computer terminal. Slicing in, Silver can quickly access a map of the spaceport. Llanic not what you would call well defined, by any stretch of the imagination. Unsurprising for a place heavily visited by smugglers, names and locations aren't too hard to find, but solid data is much less defined. However, based on what Silver can find, it's not hard for her to find a pretty clear and secure route between the hangar and the catina.

Lesath, Odanan, Jarss - Piv Nowel's Cantina

Moving casually through the spaceport, the forward team is able to get into the cantina noted in the message. Piv Nowel's was not the sleaziest of dives, but if was far from a respectable local. Access is easy, and inside there are a number of options to keep one entertained. A live band is performing, there are Pazaak, Sabaac, and Dejarik tables in the far corners of the main room. There is a private room in the back, designed for more quiet conversation and folk that are inclined to keep their business out of the public eye.

Celevra, Jade, Shaerran - Piv Nowel's Cantina - Private Room

It doesn't take long to figure out who the smuggler that had contacted them is. Someone looking up from his datapad a little too often, looking for someone he doesn't know the face of.

igordragonian
2017-03-17, 01:29 AM
Celevra

Celevra wore a red shirt, brown pants(the concept of pants for women amazed her. It's something she has noticed during her short voyage in galaxy and never dared to try), the jacket was used, beside hiding the lightsaber in the inner pocket was refrence to her tradional garb- she cutted the decoration from the original cloak and patched them near the zippers.

Celevra has aporached the supposed smuggler. Celevra looked around the cantina, trying to grasp the envirment. Her education almost forced her to bow and greet him, in ritualstic way, which fittsd negoations.

But this wasn't Nelvaanian from neighbor clan...
she took a deep breath and took a seat infront of him casually.
"Someone has informed me, that you know where to purchase spice." Celevra tried to both get to the point without giving away too much defails.

Lesath Sihn
2017-03-17, 03:22 PM
Lesath Sihn

"Afraid I can't pass up the chance to try out those new cards we picked up from that last mission. Who'd have thought a random trooper would have a rare set tucked away in his uniform pocket? But don't worry. I'll keep an ear out. I hear so much as an overturned chair, I'm on it."

Lesath turned to Jarss and Odanon.
"If you two are ready, let's set up our watch. I'm heading in."

As the rest of the standby crew chose their positions, Lesath strode nonchalantly into the cantina. Her face broke into a smile as the lively music reached her ears. After the relative quiet of the past few weeks on Nym’s ship, the hustle and bustle of planet-side life was a refreshing change. And out here, so near the Outer Rim, even a crew like theirs could go relatively unnoticed. Her eyes brightened as she saw the Pazaac table, and she swiftly slipped through the crowd of weary spacers to take a seat beside the others. Swiping her credit chip through the table’s reader, she collected a small pile of tokens from the dealer and pulled a deck from her belt.

She did, however, take care to take a chair facing outward toward the room, and her eyes occasionally flickered across the occupants’ faces for any sign of trouble.

Thundercracker
2017-03-17, 09:10 PM
Jade Parina

Jade traded the uniform for her not usual blending in garb.

As she entered the private room of the cantina, she found a seat against the wall and ordered a snack, keeping her companions in sight.

Tegu8788
2017-03-19, 10:41 PM
Celevra - Piv Nowel's Cantina - Private Room

The smuggler was trying hard to not look directly at Celevra approached. With a straightforward question thrown out, the Bothan looks around, trying to see if this is a trap, before beckoning her to sit down with him. "You the one that came in under that false IFF eh? I gotta say, felt I did a good job on that one. Look, cards on the table. If Nym has something going down, I want in. Our type of business has been suffering of late, and I want to see things go back to normal, Well, normal as it can anyways."

Lesath, Jade - Piv Nowel's Cantina

Lesath and Jade find their ideal spots, allowing them to engage in their desired activities without being too obvious about their intent. The Cantina is active, lots of people moving around inside. If anyone is doing anything untoward, as of right now, there is no obvious sign of it.

Emmerlaus
2017-03-20, 12:57 AM
SILVER

Silver stay close to a coworker but mind his own business. Playing a game of his datapad while waiting.

igordragonian
2017-03-21, 02:57 AM
Celevra
Celevra hesitated. she was afraid to make the wrong decision.
"I am grateful for your straightward words." Celevra said.
"But you surely will understand my concerns. You might be working for the enemies of Nym... what do you have to offer to us? And is "see things het back to nromal" benefit you enough to help us?" Celevra said calmly, and honestly voiced her thoughts and doubts.

From her mother she has learned that whenever it's possible honesty will benefit you more than anything- unless you are stupid. Stupidty and honesty do not merge well.

Persuasuion

[roll0]

Tegu8788
2017-03-21, 12:55 PM
Celevra, Shaerran - Piv Nowel's Cantina - Private Room

Taking a sip from his mug, the Bothan turns his Datapad around for the pair to see. "Fair's fair, I suppose. You can call me Grinder. I'm a slicer, with no love for the Empire. They're just no fun. I've been laying low, but even this sector's gotten too hot for my preferences. Nym has a way of pulling off impossible odds, and if he's sent you here, I have to assume you can do something about Agent Wortis." The Datapad has shipping information, personnel reports, and vids of previous attacks carried out by Agent Wortis' forces.

Lesath, Jade, Silver, Vex, Odanan, Jars - Piv Nowel's Cantina

From your varying vantage points, you can see patrons coming and going. Groups form around winning tables, and dissipate as tables pay out and regroup around the bar. There is an ebb and flow to the regulars. Three new groups enter the Cantina, one a group of Gand, another of Dug, and a last of Zabrak. All appear to be what one could call "unsavory types," each group has a smattering of slug throwers and holdout blasters. For now, they appear to be satisfied with drinking and listening to the band play.

igordragonian
2017-03-21, 07:15 PM
Celevra

Celevra looked at the information. "I would like to gain... more knowledge about this Agent Wortis.' she said slowly, tapping the table with her finger processing it all.
"I think we might have a good chance for alliance, but I am obliged to ask the opinion of my allies.'

Lesath Sihn
2017-03-25, 03:47 PM
Lesath Sihn

"16"
"Bust"
"19. Looks like this one's mine."

Lesath took note of the three groups of newcomers as she laid her hand on the table and collected a small pile of chips. It was certainly possible they had arrived at the same time by sheer coincidence, but the potential for an ambush could not be ignored. Were they coordinated? She watched for any comlink use or exchanged glances between the three, doing her best to not be obvious about it.

Rolls:
Perception: [roll0]
Stealth: [roll1]

Tegu8788
2017-03-26, 10:58 PM

"Very well. Look, I don't intend to stay in this area for too long. Things are heating up, and I've got no interest in getting swept up in anything. Just thought I'd toss this out, and see what kind of fun Nym's crew could have with it." The young Bothan stands, leaving the datapad on the table. "I've been practicing my slicing out here, but honestly, with Agent Wortis out here now, I'm not inclined to be the next example he makes of a non-human getting uppity."

It appears that the Gand are looking around the Cantina, eyeing different groups, and they are actively not looking at the Zabraks. The Zabraks are mostly keeping to themselves, standing around a female Zabrak. Her hair is purple, tied up in a T shaped knot, and carries an EE-3 carbine rifle.

Getsugaru
2017-03-26, 11:18 PM
Shaerran:

Shaerran had remained silent for most of the conversation, wanting to let her compatriot take the lead. However, the mention of making an example of a non-human "getting uppity" had piqued her interest. "What do you mean when you say a 'non-human example?'" Shaerran interrupted. "Does this Agent Wortis have something against those of other species?"

igordragonian
2017-03-27, 03:02 PM
Celevra

"I see your point. But right now.. you are leaving me, inside a deep fog. Unless you have more information, some of my group might be paranoid and think, that you are part of an empirial trap."

[roll0]

Lesath Sihn
2017-03-27, 10:23 PM
Lesath Sihn

As the latest round of players from her table scooped up their various winnings and left, Lesath briefly stilled her mind and reached out with her thoughts. It had been a while since her training at the hands of the clan mothers, but she had retained enough knowledge to make use of it. Seeing and staying unseen, the subtle manipulation of minds—it was enough to get by in the galaxy, certainly. Hopefully, it would now be enough to tell if there was a fight brewing.

Use the Force/Search Feelings:
Is staying where we are a bad idea? Can I sense a strong desire to kill from anyone in the room?
[roll0]

Tegu8788
2017-03-28, 11:39 AM

Grinder looks aside at the other nearby tables, before anxiously taking his seat again. "Here's how it is. You know the Empire is pretty human-centric. Imperials have uses for non-humans like us, but I wouldn't call most of them too pleasant. Some of them are kinder than others, but Agent Wortis. Well, he takes the whole Human High Culture to a whole new level. He's taken a personal interest, not just in disturbing the Spice and other trades out here, but in targeting non-humans. He's got a taste for fancy new weapons, and he's been very eager to try them out on folk with fur like you and me. If you think any non-human is working with Wortis, well, they are either incredibly stupid, or incredibly greedy. If I was that greedy I wouldn't be here, and if I was that stupid, I wouldn't still be breathing."

Lesath is unsure exactly what is on any one person's mind. With so many sentients around, and the rush and thrill of so many games for fortune and skill going on, the she feels bombarded from all sides through the Force.

Emmerlaus
2017-03-28, 11:49 AM
SILVER

Silver ask to Vex next to him in a bored voice in her mind: " Im not sure what to do next. I could try checking the identity of those newcomers but in same time, I dont feel like their is a need to feel paranoid during this mission. Im not even interested in checking who is providing our guy with strange weapons to be honest. "

igordragonian
2017-03-28, 05:36 PM
Celevra

"I see." she sounded disturbed, understanding more deeply the situation.
"Then I welcome your help. Please excuse my questioning... I did not want to fail my Hunt Pack mates.|

Getsugaru
2017-03-29, 04:01 PM
Shaerran:

Just listening to Grinder's explanation was enough to make Shaerran's skin crawl. Even the slavers she'd encountered over the years weren't that cruel, or at least not in that way. Though she did draw a parallel in the two's choice of targets. "It doesn't matter where you go in this galaxy," Shaerran said quietly, "you can always find a Human whose interests will lead to cruelty. Thank you very much for your time, though if you would, I do have one last question." Shaerran pulled up one of the previous attack vids on the datapad, pausing it when one of the various new weapons was visible. "In the course of your investigations, have you found out any information on where Agent Wortis obtained these weapons, or perhaps just what these weapons are?"

Persuasion check to convince our Bothan informant to tell us anything he knows about the weapons:
[roll0]

Tegu8788
2017-03-29, 11:06 PM

Grinder taps the datapad again, standing as he does so. "I've got them in there. The Most Honourable Guild of Armourers seems to be providing weapons to Agent Wortis. They are another group I've no interesting in dealing with. They bought a planet to get around Imperial interference. Look, I've stuck around longer than I'd planned. I wish you all the best." Clearly more anxious than he was earlier, the Bothan attempts to leave the Private Room, and will quickly head out of Piv Nowel's Cantina if not pressed.

As the music pauses, the Dugs appear to have made a winning, and in celebrating, have disturbed a number of other patrons. It appears that their exuberance has caused them to spill some of their drinks onto the female Zabrak. Tensions are starting to mount, it would appear the Zabraks are already on edge.

igordragonian
2017-03-30, 09:45 AM
Celevra

Celevra reached his shoulder, and with a folded ears, talked to him softly.
"Please. Do join our pack this hunt. we do need each other."
she said softly.
"I believe the best course of action would be join forces." she backed off and offered him a hand with a warm smile.
"Shall we work together?"

Lesath Sihn
2017-03-30, 04:24 PM
Lesath Sihn

Lesath’s eyes narrowed as tensions in the cantina rose. They might have a fight on their hands, and soon. She didn’t recognize any of the newcomers, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t find out who they were dealing with. As her fellow Pazaac players turned towards the source of the disturbance, she reached out with her mind again--this time, to Silver.

Can you find out who these people are? We might want to know who we’re fighting, if it comes down to it.

She then directed her thoughts to Shaerran.

Be warned, there’s a possible brawl starting up out here. It won’t be aimed at us, but keep your head down if you come out.

Emmerlaus
2017-03-30, 04:47 PM
Silver nods, try to look into the ones who want to fight background.

Thundercracker
2017-03-30, 11:47 PM
Jade sipped her drink, watching the events in the cantina unfold. She didn't want to be anywhere near a fight, but she wasn't about to abandon the others because a fight might break out.

Tegu8788
2017-03-31, 12:56 AM

Grinder looks over his shoulder at Celevra, "I'm not one for groups. I'm no rebel, and I'm not looking to join anything. Just thought I'd pass some of this along." With that, Grinder dips out, and as he leaves, the chaos happening outside leaks into the private room.

With little work, Silver is able to pull of a bounty for the Zabrak woman. Named Sugi, she appears to be a bounty hunter with a bounty on her own head. She had failed to fulfill a contract, and now her former employer seems to want to find out just why that is.

The Dugs, getting some push back from the Gand, begin to rabble with them. The Gand, in a measured response, pull out a number of shockprod staves, and attempt to keep the Dug at bay. This, well, has a predictable result from the Dug, who draw their own vibroblades. The Zabrak crew each draws a blaster, and forming a circle around Sugi, begin to move towards a back door. Seeing their mark move, the Gand try to follow, but with the Dugs in the middle, they are currently held at bay.

Emmerlaus
2017-03-31, 10:29 AM
SILVER

To Lesath, mentally:

" The Zebrak woman is called Sugi and she appears to be a bounty hunter with a bounty on her own head. She had failed to fulfill a contract, and now her former employer seems to want to find out just why that is. She also was a famous baby model... Im kidding for the last part. "

igordragonian
2017-04-03, 01:59 AM
Celevra

Celevra bowed. "May the great mother grant you a succesful hunt" she blessed him.
To Shaeran she said:"We should go, and unite our hunt pack again, and exchange our sightings."

Tegu8788
2017-04-06, 10:55 PM

With a commotion growing in the main room, the Private Room empties quickly. Whether it is to watch the ensuing scuffle, or to get out before the shooting starts, Celevra and Shaerran are swept out into the main room.

Slipping from the Private Room, Celevra and Shaerran can easily signal to the rest of the team that they have what they need, and the rest can tell the pair it's time to go. Sliding out of Piv's Cantina, the crowds streaming out make it easy to move without being seen as a group. However, it doesn't take long for a series of Storm Troopers to maneuver their way through the streets and begin to blockade the streets. Fortunately, thanks to the maps gained by Silver earlier, the team is able to use back alleys to rapidly return to their ship's hangar. The ship is clear to leave, if the crew decides to do so.

Emmerlaus
2017-04-07, 11:53 PM
Silver

" Well that was close. Now what folk, what did the guy you met in private said? "

igordragonian
2017-04-09, 12:27 AM
Celevra

"We have been informed about an agent named Wortis." Celevra started to explain. "This agent hold special grudge against any specie which is not human, and attacking them cruelly." she also show the information the Bothan has exposed to her.

Thundercracker
2017-04-09, 01:58 AM
Jade Parina

"So... I guess that's our guy?" Jade asked, looking at everyone questioningly.

Lesath Sihn
2017-04-10, 10:19 AM
Lesath Sihn

Lesath picked up the datapad Celevra had shown them, whistling as she scrolled through the data.

"Well, this is convenient. Did the guy seem legit to you?"

She turned to look at the others questioningly.

"Even if we don't implicitly trust it, these personnel and shipping reports could give us some good leads as far as tracking down the agent in question--or posing as Guild or mercenary contacts if we need an alibi to get closer. Let's see if there are any patterns to the locations...hey Silver, you think we could plug this into the computer for analysis?"

Getsugaru
2017-04-10, 10:46 AM
Shaerran:

"We may want to verify the information he gave us," Shaerran affirmed, "but he does seem to know Nym-Nym, and I didn't get the sense he was lying to us."

Emmerlaus
2017-04-10, 11:05 AM
Lesath Sihn

Silver, you think we could plug this into the computer for analysis?"
SILVER

Silver nods to her and get working...

=Use Computer=
[roll0]

Tegu8788
2017-04-10, 11:35 PM
All - Gizka's Shadow

Silver is quickly able to authenticate the data, and determine that this Agent Wortis has been operating out of a space station called the Spice Terminus, in the Parmic sector, at the other end of the Llanic Spice Run. Additional hits by Agent Wortis' enhanced Imperial ships are quickly found, now that Silver knows what to look for. A markedly high number of them are against ships crewed by non-humans.

Emmerlaus
2017-04-12, 04:48 PM
Silver say throught computer voice: " It wasn't easy but I managed to find their base and their possible strike areas. I'll be recording this down. If we fail, at least I'll send the data to be picked by a third party to finish the job. I think we got enough info to strike the bastard down. The question is... should it be us? And if we do, should we set up a bait or raid his base? "

igordragonian
2017-04-12, 06:18 PM
Celevra

"If needed.. I can locate the agent as person.. maybe we could hunt him.. when he is alone.'

Thundercracker
2017-04-12, 07:25 PM
Jade Parina
"I thought the idea was to, you know, make him look corrupt and make his moff fire him?" Jade said.

Emmerlaus
2017-04-12, 09:39 PM
Jade Parina
"I thought the idea was to, you know, make him look corrupt and make his moff fire him?" Jade said.

SILVER

Silver look at Jade:

" Sorry, I like being a info breaker more then getting my hands dirty. If I wanted that, I would be on my own planet and be a doctor. In any case, I guess I could propose choices:

1) We do as planned, get him set up for curruption or something

2) Manage for someone to kill him for us. If we spray that information around, maybe someone will be angry enough to do it without us doing anything. Shame, maybe that bounty hunter who started a brawl could have helped us if she was implicated with those guys. And from her background, I have a feeling she was. Oh well, next time, lets put a charismatic person in each group, thats not my job to be diplomatic.

3) Burn his base of operation. Demolition and stuff. Especially when he is on the run for a other raid, leaving his base alone.

If you have other ideas, feel free to share."

Lesath Sihn
2017-04-15, 12:48 PM
Lesath Sihn

Lesath pursed her lips, lost in thought.

"Either way, scouting out that Spice Terminus with a false ID for ourselves would be a good place to start. We get close enough, and Silver can hack the databases while the rest of us search for info in person, or skulk around a bit. Has anyone been to the Terminus before? What kind of space station is it? If it's a military garrison, we'll need a completely different approach than if this Agent is merely based in a public area."

Emmerlaus
2017-04-15, 01:02 PM
Lesath Sihn

Lesath pursed her lips, lost in thought.

"Either way, scouting out that Spice Terminus with a false ID for ourselves would be a good place to start. We get close enough, and Silver can hack the databases while the rest of us search for info in person, or skulk around a bit. Has anyone been to the Terminus before? What kind of space station is it? If it's a military garrison, we'll need a completely different approach than if this Agent is merely based in a public area."

At this Silver play this fallure sound effect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXGRfy2ljrE

Then the computer voice say: " I was lucky until now but putting the success on my shoulders is putting me on a lot of pressure. If I try to look into it more, I might get detected which will not serve our purpose at all. I would probably be more lucky with one of their internal computer which they already are granting access to for those kind of info. Also, we already have enough footage and evidence to make him guilty. However, we didn't found any weaknesses from his part we could use to our advantage. I suggest we try to find such weakness if we were intended to still act. Otherwise, we will just run into a wall. "

Getsugaru
2017-04-18, 04:19 PM
Shaerran:

As the others continued the discussion, Shaerran noticed that Vex had been unusually quiet - both during and after the visit to the cantina. Before she had seemed like a captain or leader of the group, yet now she'd been silent. "Ms. Vex," she asked softly, though still loud enough for all to hear, "what are you thoughts about all of this?"

igordragonian
2017-04-19, 05:23 PM
"I'd rather enjoy destroying some of his bases, at the same time as framing him." Celevra said, fisting her hands.

Emmerlaus
2017-04-20, 01:04 AM
"I'd rather enjoy destroying some of his bases, at the same time as framing him." Celevra said, fisting her hands.

SILVER

" That would be the most dangerous option. It would attract attention to us as well."

igordragonian
2017-04-20, 06:34 PM
Celevra

"Unless, we will make it look like a work of other group than our."

Thundercracker
2017-04-20, 07:52 PM
Jade Parina

"Do you think it will matter who destroyed a base and killed a bunch of Imperials?" Jade asked, "they'll crack down on everyone, including us, assuming we even survive and none of us are identified."

"And even if we do destroy a base, they'll just build it again. We don't have a fleet, we don't have an army, we can't take and hold territory, we're just the people on this ship against the entire galactic empire."

"Maybe if we had a few planets on our side it might make sense to attack a base, if we could hide after, but not now," she said.

igordragonian
2017-04-24, 06:48 PM
Celevra

"I see now the foolishness of my offer. Please excuse my ill thinking.'

Lesath Sihn
2017-04-28, 12:19 PM
Lesath Sihn

"I'd still propose a scouting expedition to the Spice Terminus. Whether we want to kill him or frame him, learning more about his base of operations would be useful. If Silver can't glean any more information from the computers, those comfortable keeping to the shadows could try to learn more in person. If no one else is eager to do so, I'll go, even if I need to stow away on another ship."

Emmerlaus
2017-04-28, 12:23 PM
SILVER

" Should we try to find someone who would do the job for us though? At least we have enough information to make a distraction so that Spice Terminus would be empty for the most part. "

Tegu8788
2017-05-05, 11:52 AM
Gizka's Shadow - Terminus Station - All

A quick hyperspace jump later, and the crew find themselves nearing the Terminus Station. Moff Balfour's space station appears like a fortress hanging in the void of space. There are TIE patrols moving around the station, with various shuttles moving in and out. The Gizka's Shadow is hailed, and Silver is able to find the proper identification codes in the ship's datacore. A hangar bay coordinates are provided, and a tractor beam is locked onto the ship, bringing her inside the Terminus Station.

Thundercracker
2017-05-05, 07:31 PM
Jade Parina

"Okay, so that was pretty easy," Jade said as they were tractored into the hangar, "what are we looking for, stories about the Moff or this Agent Wortis? Weaknesses in the base? Actually, I think we should find out as much as we can about Wortis, like where he sleeps, what he enjoys doing, who knows, maybe we'll find something out about him that would get him in trouble, and all we have to do is tell the Moff."

She fiddled with a strap on her outerwear, ensuring it was securely in place before smoothing out the garment and eventually settling on clasping her hands in front of her body.

Emmerlaus
2017-05-05, 07:47 PM
SILVER

Silver is in flight combinaison with a helmet, hiding his specie. He check again if he have everything he need. The voice of his computer sound:

" I'll try my best but if bad luck is on my side, we might have to run back to the ship and leave in a hurry. May the White Current bring us on safe chores."

igordragonian
2017-05-07, 04:56 PM
Celevra

"Excuse me.. I'll medidate for a while.' Celevra apologized, and looked for a quite place and started to mediate.

[

Lesath Sihn
2017-05-21, 01:48 PM
Lesath Sihn

Lesath rose from her chair and stretched, clearly glad to have a plan of action.

"Well then! I second the plan to find out whatever we can about Wortis. No matter what we decide to do, such information would be useful. So we deal with the docking crew as peacefully as possible...give them a little mental "nudge" if necessary, and then start scouting. We have the basic map Vex acquired; we can fill that in as we find out more."

She wrapped a scarf around her face and walked to the edge of the ship's loading ramp, checking her belt and weapons as she did so.

Tegu8788
2017-05-22, 08:54 PM
Gizka's Shadow - Terminus Station - All

As Lesath walks down, a pair of Storm Troopers approach, flanking a single Imperial Officer. She is holding a datapad in her hands, clearly a customary meeting party. She's busy scrolling through the datapad, and does not appear to be overtly enthused. Around the hangar, other Storm Troopers are marching about, the ceiling is lined with TIE Fighters, a with pair of Lambdas also sit in the hangar. Additionally, from the far side of the hangar, is a luxury space barge is set aside, with a clear space around it.

Getsugaru
2017-05-30, 05:34 PM
Shaerran

Shaerran nodded in understanding to the plan the others had set; she'd been mostly silent during the actual planning stage, feeling that the plan was at the very least acceptable. Likewise, she felt that her position in the group was still mostly as an outsider - she was only working with them to further her own goals, after all - and so she did not have the urge to try and force herself into a leader position. She would lend her aid as needed while trying not to draw too much attention to herself.

As the group set their course for Terminus Station, Shaerran went off to her bedchambers and checked over her equipment to make sure she had everything. After confirming her property and with nothing else to do, Shaerran lay down on the bed, pulled out her father's datapad and turned it on. From it emerged an image of her as a small child with her mother and father; her mind wandered to old fears, that her parents were dead or that she would never find her way home.

Such thoughts would not help her, she recognized, and after a few quick taps on the datapad an old recording began to play. To others, it sounded like nothing but random purrs and growls, but to her it was some of the most important words to her soul, her mother tongue.

The jerk of leaving Hyperspace once again returned Shaerran to her senses. She flicked off her datapad and stowed it away on her belt. She decided to return to the group and found them readying themselves to leave. She pulled her cloak to cover her form, raising her hood to cover her head, and sealed the gap on her skirt. She may need her pistol soon enough, but she'd rather not broadcast that she has it at the ready.

As Lesath walked down, Shaerran took note of the approaching officials before remembering Lesath's prior statement: she is not the most apt for persuasion. Shaerran quickly followed suit, timing her gait such that her cloak kept her covered and so that she did not appear to be rushing while still reaching Lesath before the officials. "Perhaps you should allow me to do the talking here," she whispered, "I may be able to help."

Thundercracker
2017-05-31, 01:14 AM
Jade Parina

Jade trailed behind the other two, taking in the large hangar and the ships within it. They were walking into the lion's den, no doubt. Though her resolve to stop running got her out of the ship, her courage wavered as she stepped closer to the troopers and the officer, and she settled for stopping a few feet behind the other two, not trusting her voice enough to do any talking.

She pulled her cloak tightly around her frame, hoping none of the others could hear her heart slamming against her ribs

Lesath Sihn
2017-06-01, 06:15 PM
Lesath Sihn

Lesath gave Shaerran a subtle nod as she caught up to her and whispered her advice. Her eyes, however, did not leave the approaching envoy, even as the corners of her lips curled into a tiny smile. The returning whisper was barely audible, even to Shaerran's excellent sense of hearing.

"Be my guest. If things get too hairy, though, we can always give 'em a "nudge" or two. These troops don't exactly meditate in their spare time."

Taking care not to change her demeanor suddenly, she deftly allowed Shaerran to take the lead on the gangplank, her body language showing no signs of unease. The prospect of bluffing their way through the base was daunting, true, but Lesath preferred to live in the moment rather than speculate. And compared to charging an armored bunker of Republic troops, a conversation with a docking crew was positively relaxing. Especially when she didn't have to do the talking.

Tegu8788
2017-06-02, 03:27 PM
Gizka's Shadow - Terminus Station - Hangar - All

The Deck Officer looks up from her datapad, tapping her foot on the reflective hangar floor. "What is taking them so long?" she mutters to the flanking Storm Troopers. "We work hard enough keeping this station running smoothly, without all these slackers delaying things." Seeing several start to move down the catwalk, she exhales heavily. "Finally, they make their appearance."

Emmerlaus
2017-06-02, 05:38 PM
Silver

Silver just followed the group in his disguises, hiding any features. He seem to trust them to take care of everything, his job being more one of hacking if it came down to it...

igordragonian
2017-06-03, 06:48 PM
Celevra
Celevra sighed, understanding it's up to her.
She gotten out, and bowed. "Greetings. How may I assist your cause here?" she has asked gentely.

[roll0]

Getsugaru
2017-06-05, 07:04 PM
Shaerran

Shaerran was caught off guard by Celevra suddenly moving to the front of the group. With a sigh, Shaerran slowed her pace to allow Celevra to appear to be taking the forward position naturally, but made sure she was close to the Nelvaanian, just in case.

Tegu8788
2017-06-05, 10:30 PM

Looking between the group, the Deck Officer sighs. "Assist our cause. Great. What are you, bounty hunters? If you are trying to enlist, this is not the Imperial Academy." She flicks through her datapad, "But I do see a shuttle leaving from here in two days. I suppose we could provide rations until the shuttle takes of." Looking deeper into her datapad, a clearly frustrated, and not uncommon, furrowed brow appears. "Well, no, the representatives from The Most Honourable Guild of Armourers is taking most of the civilian housing. But we still have a barrack left, assuming you won't be using your ship until then. It will be locked down until you leave, of course."

igordragonian
2017-06-06, 12:13 AM
Celevra
Celevra looked into the Deck Officer's eyes. Such.. an intresting eyes, humans possesd.
She hoped her completly black eyes were hard to read for the human.
"Your genorisity is great, and shall turn into a legend I shall tell my grandchildren around the fire!" Celevra praised with her strange accent.
"Alas, we could not allow ourselves, to waste the resources of the gloriouse Empire, over such small matter as hosting us." Celevra raised her hand, raising her muzzle with a charismatic promise.
"For the greater good, we shall take our rests in our humble spaceship. But your offer was highly apreciated.

[roll0]

Getsugaru
2017-06-06, 10:42 AM
Shaerran

Shaerran decided enough was enough; she'd planned on letting Celevra take the lead, but the irritation was clear on the dock officer's face. And upon hearing of "legends told around a fire," Shaerran felt she needed to take the situation into her own hands.

With a quick step forward, Shaerran placed a hand on Celevra's shoulder, applying soft pressure to draw Celevra's attention away. "Please forgive her;
her people do not speak Galactic Basic upon her homeworld." Shaerran took a step forward. "We are actually passing through here for a short respite. We were hired to transport some supplies from Farstine to Skynara, and came here to relax after a successful delivery."

Deception: [roll0]

Emmerlaus
2017-06-06, 11:18 AM
Silver

Silver was just hoping they could be done talking. He wasnt good with people, he just wanted the job to be over with. He knew if it was him talking, she would have find him suspicious and the only thing he could do in that situation was to blast them.

His master told him those who learn how to use the white current can use Telepathy to seek infos of target once they are enough skilled. He really hoped he would be able to devellop that talent one day...

Tegu8788
2017-06-06, 03:17 PM

"So you came to an Imperial military station to relax? Young lady, I don't know what stories you may have heard, but we try to run tight station around here. If you have something official to do here, please get on with it, otherwise, we will have to request you depart the station."

Getsugaru
2017-06-06, 05:19 PM
Shaerran

"I apologize," she responded politely. "I had heard that the man in charge of this facility had a rather exotic collection of animals from across the stars. It had been my suggestion that we come here."

igordragonian
2017-06-06, 06:53 PM
Celevra

'This rumor, has conquered our curiosity.'

Tegu8788
2017-06-08, 12:15 AM

The Deck Officer, clearly unhappy with that answer, and more so with her required response, recollects herself with a smile that is less than authentic. "In that case, then welcome to the Terminus Station. We house the personal zoo of Moff Balfour, the best and most exotic collection of alien creatures in the sector." If there was a way for her to have less of her heart in what she is saying, it would be surprising. "If you have a desire to view our collection, or if you have a specimen to sell, please, join us in the executive officer's lounge. Moff Balfour would be more than happy to meet others that share in his, unique, passion."

Lesath Sihn
2017-06-08, 05:21 PM
Lesath Sihn

Lesath's eyes lit up at the mention of the zoo.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. Would you kindly direct us there?"

The idea of getting to see a place devoted to collecting the galaxy's most fearsome and interesting beasts was too good an opportunity to pass up. Surely it would be no comparison to Dathomir, but considering that was no longer an option...it was the closest she would get for a long time. And maybe the Moff wouldn't notice if one ~tiny~ little animal managed to mysteriously disappear before they left...

igordragonian
2017-06-08, 05:58 PM
Celevra

"Two and Forty blesses on your head, that would please our thirst for this tour!"

Emmerlaus
2017-06-08, 08:59 PM
Silver

Silver wonder how they even manage to get pass her. If it was him, he probably would have messed up big time.

He was sure Celevra would have mess up big time. Her way of speech needed a update patch, a upgrade was definitly necessary!

He remain silence though and follow the group.

Thundercracker
2017-06-08, 10:13 PM
Jade Parina

Piping up from the back, Jade looked up and pointed as if she'd noticed the yacht for the first time.

"I've never seen a ship like that before," she said to the officer.

Tegu8788
2017-06-09, 10:49 AM

Turning with Imperial precision, the Deck Officer starts marching away, flanked by her Storm Troopers, towards a blastdoor. Pressing a command on her datapad, she responds to Jade. "It's an old luxury yacht. I've never seen it fly, not sure anyone here has. It was languishing until Agent Wortis arrived. He has used his connections to get parts for the ship, and that has given him free reign here." She sounds less than pleased at his apparent easy at moving up the chain of command. "But I will admit, while the Armorer's Guild may be civilians, they are well equipped, and a proper chain of command."

Reaching the blastdoor, the diagonal panels slide open, and a black droid with bulbous photoreceptors stands waiting. "This RA-7 will take you to the officer's lounge. Enjoy the zoo. If there is anything else you need, ask the RA-7." She stands aside, beckoning you to enter the airlock, and once done, she will close the blast doors. If anyone looks back, you can see her shake her head as she marches back to her post.

Emmerlaus
2017-06-12, 12:56 AM
SILVER

Silver follow the droid, wondering if he should hack him or not to get more infos. He presumed however this would be a last resort option.

He still thought they should have get on the ship instead rather then this zoo... but any excuses is good as longa s they get inside the base I suppose.

He wondered if the droid would always follow them around though...

igordragonian
2017-06-12, 06:18 PM
Celevra

Celevra for now following, silently, staring at everything with her bug-like eyes

Tegu8788
2017-06-15, 12:08 AM
Gizka's Shadow - Terminus Station - Officer's Lounge - All

The RA-7 droid guides you through several hallways, a turbolift for several levels, and again more hallways. Finally approaching the end of a hall, the droid enters a code command on the door panel, and the bulkhead slides open, revealing a lavish room inside. It's unlike the traditional Imperial quarters, plush pillows are found on the seats, colorful carpets are set around the room, large holocom screens display picturesque scenes, and a variety of novelty glasses are spread throughout the room filled with fragrant liquids. The RA-7 bows slightly at the waist, and users you all inside. ::If there is anything that you need, do not hesitate to comm. Moff Balfour's senior aide will be joining you shortly.::