PDA

View Full Version : Heart soul memory 2 Forced Co-Operation Edition IC thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Illven
2016-10-24, 09:55 PM
Episode 2 scene 8

As October rages on, as Ophelia crafted the doll that will be the lucky one to be the Cinderella of her hopes.

She comes to you with a question.

Her parents are letting her use the house for a Halloween party.

But part of her wants to try this trick or treating she's been hearing about.

What do you want to do, and how are you going to convince her.

You can pick your choice of roll. And choose whether you want to go trick or treating, or have Ophelia throw a party. +3 VP to the highest roll and your choice of what she does.

A tie will be broken by who rolls the next highest. What they decide to go for, the tier that choose the same option wins.

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-26, 11:04 PM
"You know, I haven't been Trick-or-Treating either," Emma said, "At least, not without a bunch of chaperones, which made the whole thing weird."

"However," she adds, "Parties are awesome and you should totally throw one. We can still dress up and pass out candy to the kids! That's something I never really get to do, since most little kids tend to avoid our neighborhood for some reason. But I don't think your house would have the same problems, and I would get to make them happy!"

Strong Luck (+1), Shadow Out of Time. +1 total

2016-10-27, 04:35 AM
The possibility of a party set the gears in Samantha's head into motion; planning out a party would involve a lot of work in the set-up and maintenance, and could go wrong in a few different ways, but it was quite an experience. Still, Samantha had been planning on attending some party or other, and attending Ophelia's would be even better by helping her friend socialize a bit more outside of a school environment.

Samantha knew Queenie would be down for a costume party enough to help set up and decorate; Amy was a diehard horror geek, and would be perfect for setting up decorations...not to mention she was crushing hard on Queenie, and tricking Amy into working with Queenie was about the only way Sam could think of to help that girl crawl out of her shell. Samantha also knew at least a couple people who had run parties the previous year and probably had spare decorations left over they'd be willing to lend her (particularly since they probably wouldn't be running a party again this year, considering how the police got involved in the last one, to their parents' displeasure). They probably wouldn't need too many more helping hands to get the party set-up, but keeping things running smoothly was also important; still, Sam could think of at least half a dozen guys who would both love to attend a costume party, and would be more than willing to keep the peace if somebody started making a nuisance of themselves...and were morally responsible enough that she could probably subtly guilt them into helping clean up.

"A party sounds perfectly lovely to me, darling. We could set up a room for movies, and stream horror classics, have enough snacks for everybody...hmm...decorations everywhere. I know some people who'd be willing to lend a hand setting stuff up, and some others who'd be willing to help clean up afterwards. I could hire a DJ and their set-up for the night, some fog machines, maybe hire some carnival stands to set up in the backyard or something...hmm. Make it a costume party with plenty of candy and all your friends, and it'll be just wonderful."

Skill. Strong roll +1, School Queen +2; total +3.

Dazzling Display, contingent on it stacking in some way with the new version of SooT.

Esprit15
2016-10-27, 05:09 AM
Obviously the other girls were going to suggest the party - trick-or-treating was something that was for girls younger than them, and it would require consistent interaction with people. It's why Athena suggested the party a week ahead of time. The two more interesting girls were almost certain to suggest it as well, thereby reinforcing her own suggestion to the amnesiac.

At this point, she was just going to quietly watch the other girls compete, even allowing herself a small buffer of time to avoid the worst of any possible drama around choosing what to do.
Skill (+1)

Just as Planned

7th son of sons
2016-10-27, 02:49 PM
Yulianna was caught between two unpleasant choices. She could point Ophelia towards a halloween party, or point her towards the trick and treating. Either way, she would have to... interact with commoners. Not just that, but it was very likely that Ophelia would want to bring along The Mermaiden or Samantha or that girl from the Academic Club. Not to mention Tachi. No, Yulianna would much prefer as many people as possible to keep between herself and Ophelia's "Other Friends" (As though she needed more friends than Yulianna). Add on to that that Lindsey had wanted to attend a costume party on halloween, and Yulianna was left with little in the way of choice on the matter.

And so, with a sigh followed by a practiced warm smile for the recovering amnesiac, Yulianna swooped in on her friend, her Druidic robes maintaining that subtle scent of Pumpkin from the patch not all that long ago. Dorogoy, Dorogoy, She sang, putting an arm around the girl. I have been doing thinking on your indecision, and I am simply having to say, that the Party is the much superior option of the two. If you are thinking about it, вечеринка is the right choice for we as adults, and for you as the отпочковывание светская that you are becoming! Naturally, I would be covering all expenses as they come, and between your dolls и мой familiars, it would be such the easyness to set up! What are you saying to that? She questioned, squeezing the girls shoulders tightly, her face conveniently at "Chest" level.

Allure +1, Druids Garb +2, Quaint Greeting +1 = +4
My super power isn't as strong as everyone elses, and a JaP has been played. No need to go stretching bonuses around :P

Zevox
2016-10-27, 06:06 PM
"Halloween Party!" Alice cried excitedly as soon as Ophelia brought up the topic, not even letting her get to the part where Trick-or-Treating was also an option. She leaned in and wrapped herself around Ophelia's right arm, which, given the costume she was wearing - a "sexy Witch" outfit that was little more than a ragged skirt, a midriff- and cleavage-baring top, cobweb-like netting joining the two, and more cobweb-nets for sleeves - amounted to shamelessly giving the other girl a direct view down her cleavage if she cared to look. "Parties are great, and now that we're old enough for sexy costumes, Halloween Parties should be even better! Oh, I can totally bring some of my other friends if you want. Makes sure the stuffy girls don't keep all the fun party types and good eye candy away," she said with a smirk.

Allure, Touchy-Feely +1, Shameless +2, Thaw Out +2 = +5 total.
Thaw Out on scene 1/3.
Wouldn't normally pop Thaw Out here, but we're on scene 8 of presumably 10, so barring an unexpected bonus scene it's the only way I get the full three scenes of use out of it. And with double disadvantage in play, I need a high modifier just to have a chance.

Illven
2016-10-28, 12:23 AM
"Halloween Party!" Alice cried excitedly as soon as Ophelia brought up the topic, not even letting her get to the part where Trick-or-Treating was also an option. She leaned in and wrapped herself around Ophelia's right arm, which, given the costume she was wearing - a "sexy Witch" outfit that was little more than a ragged skirt, a midriff- and cleavage-baring top, cobweb-like netting joining the two, and more cobweb-nets for sleeves - amounted to shamelessly giving the other girl a direct view down her cleavage if she cared to look. "Parties are great, and now that we're old enough for sexy costumes, Halloween Parties should be even better! Oh, I can totally bring some of my other friends if you want. Makes sure the stuffy girls don't keep all the fun party types and good eye candy away," she said with a smirk.

Allure, Touchy-Feely +1, Shameless +2, Thaw Out +2 = +5 total.
Thaw Out on scene 1/3.
Wouldn't normally pop Thaw Out here, but we're on scene 8 of presumably 10, so barring an unexpected bonus scene it's the only way I get the full three scenes of use out of it. And with double disadvantage in play, I need a high modifier just to have a chance.

See below post.

Obviously the other girls were going to suggest the party - trick-or-treating was something that was for girls younger than them, and it would require consistent interaction with people. It's why Athena suggested the party a week ahead of time. The two more interesting girls were almost certain to suggest it as well, thereby reinforcing her own suggestion to the amnesiac.

At this point, she was just going to quietly watch the other girls compete, even allowing herself a small buffer of time to avoid the worst of any possible drama around choosing what to do.
Skill (+1)

Just as Planned

You see Alice coying up to Ophelia, and for a moment it seems to work. Her chest seems to be a powerful influence on Ophelia. But after a moment Ophelia springs to life.

Oh yeah, Athena was saying about how nice it would be if we could get a party together, right? She questions her.

The possibility of a party set the gears in Samantha's head into motion; planning out a party would involve a lot of work in the set-up and maintenance, and could go wrong in a few different ways, but it was quite an experience. Still, Samantha had been planning on attending some party or other, and attending Ophelia's would be even better by helping her friend socialize a bit more outside of a school environment.

Samantha knew Queenie would be down for a costume party enough to help set up and decorate; Amy was a diehard horror geek, and would be perfect for setting up decorations...not to mention she was crushing hard on Queenie, and tricking Amy into working with Queenie was about the only way Sam could think of to help that girl crawl out of her shell. Samantha also knew at least a couple people who had run parties the previous year and probably had spare decorations left over they'd be willing to lend her (particularly since they probably wouldn't be running a party again this year, considering how the police got involved in the last one, to their parents' displeasure). They probably wouldn't need too many more helping hands to get the party set-up, but keeping things running smoothly was also important; still, Sam could think of at least half a dozen guys who would both love to attend a costume party, and would be more than willing to keep the peace if somebody started making a nuisance of themselves...and were morally responsible enough that she could probably subtly guilt them into helping clean up.

"A party sounds perfectly lovely to me, darling. We could set up a room for movies, and stream horror classics, have enough snacks for everybody...hmm...decorations everywhere. I know some people who'd be willing to lend a hand setting stuff up, and some others who'd be willing to help clean up afterwards. I could hire a DJ and their set-up for the night, some fog machines, maybe hire some carnival stands to set up in the backyard or something...hmm. Make it a costume party with plenty of candy and all your friends, and it'll be just wonderful."

Skill. Strong roll +1, School Queen +2; total +3.

Dazzling Display, contingent on it stacking in some way with the new version of SooT.

It's just a halloween party, but yeah if you think you can do all that, that would be great. Ophelia replied.

Yulianna was caught between two unpleasant choices. She could point Ophelia towards a halloween party, or point her towards the trick and treating. Either way, she would have to... interact with commoners. Not just that, but it was very likely that Ophelia would want to bring along The Mermaiden or Samantha or that girl from the Academic Club. Not to mention Tachi. No, Yulianna would much prefer as many people as possible to keep between herself and Ophelia's "Other Friends" (As though she needed more friends than Yulianna). Add on to that that Lindsey had wanted to attend a costume party on halloween, and Yulianna was left with little in the way of choice on the matter.

And so, with a sigh followed by a practiced warm smile for the recovering amnesiac, Yulianna swooped in on her friend, her Druidic robes maintaining that subtle scent of Pumpkin from the patch not all that long ago. Dorogoy, Dorogoy, She sang, putting an arm around the girl. I have been doing thinking on your indecision, and I am simply having to say, that the Party is the much superior option of the two. If you are thinking about it, вечеринка is the right choice for we as adults, and for you as the отпочковывание светская that you are becoming! Naturally, I would be covering all expenses as they come, and between your dolls и мой familiars, it would be such the easyness to set up! What are you saying to that? She questioned, squeezing the girls shoulders tightly, her face conveniently at "Chest" level.

Allure +1, Druids Garb +2, Quaint Greeting +1 = +4
My super power isn't as strong as everyone elses, and a JaP has been played. No need to go stretching bonuses around :P

Oh, Sam already offered to take care of those, so you don't need to worry about that. Ophelia replies. Why was your phone buzzing in class though?

[It was the stand operator Tachi talked to last scene.]

"You know, I haven't been Trick-or-Treating either," Emma said, "At least, not without a bunch of chaperones, which made the whole thing weird."

"However," she adds, "Parties are awesome and you should totally throw one. We can still dress up and pass out candy to the kids! That's something I never really get to do, since most little kids tend to avoid our neighborhood for some reason. But I don't think your house would have the same problems, and I would get to make them happy!"

Strong Luck (+1), Shadow Out of Time. +1 total

That's really strange. All my research on halloween suggests that unless your block gets a reputation for no candy, kids usually hit the closest houses possible. Ophelia replies.

Esprit15
2016-10-28, 12:40 AM
Athena smiles as a bit of psychology worked out. She just had to plant the seed and let the others water it.

"Yes, six days and three hours ago, if I recall correctly."

Illven
2016-10-28, 12:48 AM
Athena smiles as a bit of psychology worked out. She just had to plant the seed and let the others water it.

I would just say about a week. Ophelia replied.

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-28, 12:52 AM
That's really strange. All my research on halloween suggests that unless your block gets a reputation for no candy, kids usually hit the closest houses possible. Ophelia replies.

"Yeah, I know," Emma said with a pout, "I mean, I tell everyone to be really nice and give out plenty of candy, but the only kids that ever come by are the children of my followers. Which is great for them and all, but that's not a whole lots of people to give candy to."

"Wait, you decided on the party a week ago?" Emma asked, "Why did you bother even asking me then?"

Illven
2016-10-28, 01:01 AM
"Yeah, I know," Emma said with a pout, "I mean, I tell everyone to be really nice and give out plenty of candy, but the only kids that ever come by are the children of my followers. Which is great for them and all, but that's not a whole lots of people to give candy to."

"Wait, you decided on the party a week ago?" Emma asked, "Why did you bother even asking me then?"

I didn't decide. Athena suggested a party a week ago. My parents only offered me use of the house this morning. Ophelia replies.

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-28, 01:19 AM
I didn't decide. Athena suggested a party a week ago. My parents only offered me use of the house this morning. Ophelia replies.

"Oh, okay," Emma said, before turning to Athena, "That's a pretty name... Athena. Like the goddess! Are you anything like her, or did your parents' name you that as a sign of reverence?"

Esprit15
2016-10-28, 01:47 AM
"I imagine they liked the knowledge association of the name. It gave me something of a goal for my own abilities, something to live up to. They were deciding between that and Sophia, though that became my little sister's name, so... But no, certainly not out of reverence."

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-28, 02:47 AM
"I imagine they liked the knowledge association of the name. It gave me something of a goal for my own abilities, something to live up to. They were deciding between that and Sophia, though that became my little sister's name, so... But no, certainly not out of reverence."

"Oh cool! So you are a wise woman!" Emma said, "Ooh, maybe you can be my advisor, once we get to know each other better! Well, at least at school, since I've got quite a few at home. But still!"

2016-10-28, 02:50 AM
It's just a halloween party, but yeah if you think you can do all that, that would be great. Ophelia replied.

"Wonderful, I'll see about getting things set up," Samantha replied brightly.

Illven
2016-10-28, 03:17 AM
"Wonderful, I'll see about getting things set up," Samantha replied brightly.

About how many people are you going to invite anyway? Ophelia questions.

2016-10-28, 03:21 AM
About how many people are you going to invite anyway? Ophelia questions.

"Not sure...how large a party are you comfortable with?"

Esprit15
2016-10-28, 04:00 AM
"Oh cool! So you are a wise woman!" Emma said, "Ooh, maybe you can be my advisor, once we get to know each other better! Well, at least at school, since I've got quite a few at home. But still!"

Athena looks at the girl as though she had just said Athena could be co-president of her tree fort. "Yeah... Sure. I'll put it on my list of backup jobs... Have we met before?"

7th son of sons
2016-10-28, 07:06 AM
... Just the wrong number, Yulianna replied. The pumpkin salesman from before? Trying to call 'His Girlfriend'.

Meriss
2016-10-28, 01:19 PM
Tachi smile wryly at Ophelia. "Next time you want a party darling. Tell me. About September. All Hallows Eve is a blessed time for me. Oof."

The incubus looks ... deflated somehow. Could the demon be tired?

Illven
2016-10-28, 03:00 PM
"Not sure...how large a party are you comfortable with?"

... I... don't know. Use your best judgment. Ophelia replied.

Athena looks at the girl as though she had just said Athena could be co-president of her tree fort. "Yeah... Sure. I'll put it on my list of backup jobs... Have we met before?"

[Give me an allure or skill check to deceive.]

... Just the wrong number, Yulianna replied. The pumpkin salesman from before? Trying to call 'His Girlfriend'.

[Give me an allure or skill check to deceive.]

Tachi smile wryly at Ophelia. "Next time you want a party darling. Tell me. About September. All Hallows Eve is a blessed time for me. Oof."

The incubus looks ... deflated somehow. Could the demon be tired?

Oh, why didn't you say something beforehand. Ophelia asked. Worried a tad.

Illven
2016-10-28, 04:34 PM

What aren't you telling me... Ophelia questions.

[To be clear, he was just asking you out. Not actually saying you were dating.]

7th son of sons
2016-10-28, 05:59 PM
He uhm... he was wanting.. was interested in...dating me... Yulianna slowly muttered out, unable to lie to the girl.

Illven
2016-10-28, 06:04 PM
He uhm... he was wanting.. was interested in...dating me... Yulianna slowly muttered out, unable to lie to the girl.

Oh. I'm assuming you said no from the tone of voice? Ophelia questioned.

7th son of sons
2016-10-28, 06:15 PM
Of course I did! Yulianna replied quickly

Illven
2016-10-28, 06:50 PM
Of course I did! Yulianna replied quickly

Did he take it well? Ophelia replied.

Zevox
2016-10-28, 07:23 PM
You see Alice coying up to Ophelia, and for a moment it seems to work. Her chest seems to be a powerful influence on Ophelia. But after a moment Ophelia springs to life.

Oh yeah, Athena was saying about how nice it would be if we could get a party together, right? She questions her.
Alice was smiling as she finally seemed to have Ophelia's full attention. Maybe Halloween would be the time Ophelia finally noticed her!

And then she suddenly started talking about this new girl, and you could practically hear the record scratch sound effect in the air as she glanced over at Athena, apparently only then becoming aware of her presence. She blinked in confusion and just said, "Who?"

Illven
2016-10-28, 07:32 PM
Alice was smiling as she finally seemed to have Ophelia's full attention. Maybe Halloween would be the time Ophelia finally noticed her!

And then she suddenly started talking about this new girl, and you could practically hear the record scratch sound effect in the air as she glanced over at Athena, apparently only then becoming aware of her presence. She blinked in confusion and just said, "Who?"

Athena... You don't... know her? Ophelia questioned.

Zevox
2016-10-28, 08:00 PM
Athena... You don't... know her? Ophelia questioned.
"Uhhh... nope?" Alice said in a slightly questioning tone. She didn't think she did, anyway, though the girl looked just vaguely familiar.

Illven
2016-10-28, 08:31 PM
"Uhhh... nope?" Alice said in a slightly questioning tone. She didn't think she did, anyway, though the girl looked just vaguely familiar.

She's... one of the smartest girls in the school... Ophelia adds.

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-28, 09:01 PM

"Nope! I'm the Emerald Maiden!" She said cheerily, "But you can call me Emma."

"You better!" Emma scolded playfully, "She's going to be my new advisor!"

Zevox
2016-10-28, 09:31 PM
She's... one of the smartest girls in the school... Ophelia adds.

"You better!" Emma scolded playfully, "She's going to be my new advisor!"
"Oooooooooh!" Alice said exaggeratedly, as if remembering Athena even though she really didn't. "Neat - sounds like you got a good one, Emma," she said to the Mermaid.

"So, we're totally doing the party then?!" she asked Ophelia, excitement for that returning as it popped back into her mind.

Illven
2016-10-28, 09:32 PM
"Oooooooooh!" Alice said exaggeratedly, as if remembering Athena even though she really didn't. "Neat - sounds like you got a good one, Emma," she said to the Mermaid.

"So, we're totally doing the party then?!" she asked Ophelia, excitement for that returning as it popped back into her mind.

Yeah, it might even be a sleepover. Ophelia replied eagerly.

7th son of sons
2016-10-28, 09:44 PM
Of course he took it well! I even answered the phone!

2016-10-28, 09:45 PM
... I... don't know. Use your best judgment. Ophelia replied.

Samantha nodded, adjusting some of her plans to make for a smaller party than she'd originally imagined. As she pulled out her phone and began planning, she kept one ear on the conversation, making note of the stated hope for it turning into a slumber party and deciding to plan for that instead.

Illven
2016-10-28, 09:48 PM
Of course he took it well! I even answered the phone!

You mean people usually ignore their phones?

Samantha nodded, adjusting some of her plans to make for a smaller party than she'd originally imagined. As she pulled out her phone and began planning, she kept one ear on the conversation, making note of the stated hope for it turning into a slumber party and deciding to plan for that instead.

[Where are you calling first? ]

Esprit15
2016-10-28, 09:52 PM
"Ah, yes," Athena says, brain kicking more into gear. "The girl who thinks herself a god."

7th son of sons
2016-10-28, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=Illven;21347053]You mean people usually ignore their phones?/QUOTE]

I only am answering my phone for my mother. He is lucky I thought to check whom had called on me.

Illven
2016-10-28, 10:01 PM
[QUOTE=Illven;21347053]You mean people usually ignore their phones?/QUOTE]

I only am answering my phone for my mother. He is lucky I thought to check whom had called on me.

But then why did you give me your number? Ophelia called out.

2016-10-28, 10:10 PM
[Where are you calling first? ]

[No one yet, still planning out what to do.]

Illven
2016-10-28, 10:22 PM
[No one yet, still planning out what to do.]

Sam, what are you thinking about? Ophelia questioned.

2016-10-28, 10:35 PM
Sam, what are you thinking about? Ophelia questioned.

"I'm thinking that a smaller party would be better, but I'm not sure if we should just plan to have our usual group have a slumber party or something. Maybe we could each have a guess or two for a more private party, rather than some big open party."

7th son of sons
2016-10-28, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=7th son of sons;21347088]

But then why did you give me your number? Ophelia called out.

Because you do not know scrying and I like to talk to you

Illven
2016-10-28, 11:13 PM
"I'm thinking that a smaller party would be better, but I'm not sure if we should just plan to have our usual group have a slumber party or something. Maybe we could each have a guess or two for a more private party, rather than some big open party."

Yeah that could work. Or we could have a party that transitions to a slumber party later. Ophelia replied,

[QUOTE=Illven;21347094]

Because you do not know scrying and I like to talk to you

So it's just me and your mother that you answer then? Ophelia replied.

Zevox
2016-10-28, 11:22 PM
Alice wolf whistled at that suggestion. "Now that sounds like fun," she said in an exaggerated suggestive tone. After a second, she giggled and continued in a more normal tone. "But seriously, it has been a while since I last had one of those, so that could definitely be really fun! Everyone in costumes for Halloween, some games, maybe a movie..."

Getting to see what people wear to bed...

"The more the merrier!" Alice piped up, eager to have as many people as possible at most parties, but especially one where potential sexy costumes would be on display.

7th son of sons
2016-10-28, 11:23 PM
So it's just me and your mother that you answer then? Ophelia replied.

Da, yes, as it should be. Those are the only two people who are having my... number... She replied, realizing as the sentence ended what was wrong with that story.

Illven
2016-10-28, 11:49 PM
Alice wolf whistled at that suggestion. "Now that sounds like fun," she said in an exaggerated suggestive tone. After a second, she giggled and continued in a more normal tone. "But seriously, it has been a while since I last had one of those, so that could definitely be really fun! Everyone in costumes for Halloween, some games, maybe a movie..."

Getting to see what people wear to bed...

"The more the merrier!" Alice piped up, eager to have as many people as possible at most parties, but especially one where potential sexy costumes would be on display.

Any ideas for games? Ophelia piped up.

Da, yes, as it should be. Those are the only two people who are having my... number... She replied, realizing as the sentence ended what was wrong with that story.

Aw! Thank you Yuli! Ophelia said warmly giving her a hug.

2016-10-29, 12:56 AM
Yeah that could work. Or we could have a party that transitions to a slumber party later. Ophelia replied.

"If Ophelia's fine with a large party, I can definitely arrange that."

Illven
2016-10-29, 01:20 AM
"If Ophelia's fine with a large party, I can definitely arrange that."

Yeah, I would be good with that. Ophelia replied.

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-29, 04:28 AM

"Thanks!" Emma said with a grin.

She seems to remember something, then asks Alice, "Hey, assuming you do want to join my religion, you still need to come over for your initiation at some point. When will you be free for that?"

"Ah, yes," Athena says, brain kicking more into gear. "The girl who thinks herself a god."

"Knows she's a goddess," Emma corrected, somewhat annoyed, "Though I'm still glad you know who I am."

"Oh really?" Emma said with a frown, "Um, I don't think I'll be able to come then. I'm not really able to spend the night at other people's houses."

Esprit15
2016-10-29, 04:34 AM
"So what portion of the world's creation did you participate in? Or were you just descended from one of the more primordial beings?"

7th son of sons
2016-10-29, 08:23 AM
Aw! Thank you Yuli! Ophelia said warmly giving her a hug.

Yulianna smiled unconciously at the contact, rubbing the girls hair for a moment. So, Samantha will be providing for this party, yes? What else should I be knowing about the event?

Meriss
2016-10-29, 01:04 PM
Oh, why didn't you say something beforehand. Ophelia asked. Worried a tad.

Tachi smiles gently at the sorceress. "Because I forgot that you forgot. I keep thinking you have a background knowledge. And you don't. And I'm an old fool. Halloween is the holiday for demons. You'll find that Chaos magic is easier and you won't see any of us awake on the first of November. But I swear on my name, I will find a way to come to your party. Even if I have to bring all the forces of Chaos with me."

The incubus winces as he feels the force of his oath binding him.

Illven
2016-10-29, 02:03 PM

She seems to remember something, then asks Alice, "Hey, assuming you do want to join my religion, you still need to come over for your initiation at some point. When will you be free for that?"

"Knows she's a goddess," Emma corrected, somewhat annoyed, "Though I'm still glad you know who I am."

"Oh really?" Emma said with a frown, "Um, I don't think I'll be able to come then. I'm not really able to spend the night at other people's houses."

You can stay till the sleepover portion. Ophelia offered.

Yulianna smiled unconciously at the contact, rubbing the girls hair for a moment. So, Samantha will be providing for this party, yes? What else should I be knowing about the event?

You have to wear a costume. Ophelia requested.

Tachi smiles gently at the sorceress. "Because I forgot that you forgot. I keep thinking you have a background knowledge. And you don't. And I'm an old fool. Halloween is the holiday for demons. You'll find that Chaos magic is easier and you won't see any of us awake on the first of November. But I swear on my name, I will find a way to come to your party. Even if I have to bring all the forces of Chaos with me."

The incubus winces as he feels the force of his oath binding him.

That sounds dangerous for the stability of my house. Ophelia adds.

7th son of sons
2016-10-29, 04:08 PM
You have to wear a costume. Ophelia requested.

A Costume? ... I can be managing that

Illven
2016-10-29, 04:22 PM
A Costume? ... I can be managing that

Any ideas what you want to be going as? Ophelia questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Meriss
2016-10-29, 04:38 PM
That sounds dangerous for the stability of my house. Ophelia adds.

Tachi smiles and chuckles. "To be fair I don't know too many other demons besides Darla. So it would probably be just the two of us."

Illven
2016-10-29, 04:55 PM
Tachi smiles and chuckles. "To be fair I don't know too many other demons besides Darla. So it would probably be just the two of us."

So what will our succubus be dressing up as? Ophelia replies with an amused grin.

7th son of sons
2016-10-29, 05:17 PM
Any ideas what you want to be going as? Ophelia questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Yulianna pondered the question, running down the short list of things she may want to disguise herself as. Perhaps... A Spider? Or the Moth?

Illven
2016-10-29, 05:33 PM
Yulianna pondered the question, running down the short list of things she may want to disguise herself as. Perhaps... A Spider? Or the Moth?

Both of those sound lovely. Ophelia said sincerely.

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-29, 07:55 PM
"So what portion of the world's creation did you participate in? Or were you just descended from one of the more primordial beings?"

"The second one, for sure," Emma said, "I mean, I might have helped create the seas before I incarnated into a mortal body, but I don't really remember any of it if I did. So I don't know what parts I did."

You can stay till the sleepover portion. Ophelia offered.

"That would be great," Emma said, before frowning and saying, "I hope you're okay with that. It's not personal, I promise. Really, I'd stay the night if I could."

Illven
2016-10-29, 08:25 PM
"That would be great," Emma said, before frowning and saying, "I hope you're okay with that. It's not personal, I promise. Really, I'd stay the night if I could."

I totally understand. Ophelia assured you.

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-29, 08:35 PM
I totally understand. Ophelia assured you.

"Great!" Emma said, smiling once more, "I'll totally be there then! Is there going to be some kind of theme I should be following?"

Illven
2016-10-29, 08:47 PM
"Great!" Emma said, smiling once more, "I'll totally be there then! Is there going to be some kind of theme I should be following?"

"Costumes. Costumes are the theme." Ophelia explains.

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-29, 09:30 PM
"Costumes. Costumes are the theme." Ophelia explains.

"Don't a lot of costume parties have themes for the costumes though?" Emma asked, "A lot of the ones on TV do. Like underwater, or scary movies, or racist caricatures."

She frowns, "Admittedly, I don't think I can come to your party if it's that last one, but still you get my point."

Illven
2016-10-29, 09:37 PM
"Don't a lot of costume parties have themes for the costumes though?" Emma asked, "A lot of the ones on TV do. Like underwater, or scary movies, or racist caricatures."

She frowns, "Admittedly, I don't think I can come to your party if it's that last one, but still you get my point."

I don't want to limit your creativity. Ophelia replied.

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-29, 10:05 PM
I don't want to limit your creativity. Ophelia replied.

"Oh, thanks!" Emma said with a smile, "I'll have to think of something really good to come as then!"

Illven
2016-10-29, 10:11 PM
"Oh, thanks!" Emma said with a smile, "I'll have to think of something really good to come as then!"

I'm sure you'll perform admiral-ably! Ophelia said with a grin.

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-29, 11:02 PM
I'm sure you'll perform admiral-ably! Ophelia said with a grin.

"Hey, there's an idea!" Emma said brightly, "I can go as a admiral! Got the whole sea and authority connections while being something different than normal! Thanks Ophelia!"

7th son of sons
2016-10-29, 11:07 PM
Both of those sound lovely. Ophelia said sincerely.

Yulianna was lost in her own thoughts now, envisioning herself in a moth costume. Furry and beautiful and winged... Yes... Yes perhaps a beautiful moth costume...

Illven
2016-10-29, 11:13 PM
"Hey, there's an idea!" Emma said brightly, "I can go as a admiral! Got the whole sea and authority connections while being something different than normal! Thanks Ophelia!"

You're welcome Emma! Ophelia said it brightly.

Yulianna was lost in her own thoughts now, envisioning herself in a moth costume. Furry and beautiful and winged... Yes... Yes perhaps a beautiful moth costume...

It would look amazing on you. Ophelia replied.

Meriss
2016-10-30, 12:47 AM
So what will our succubus be dressing up as? Ophelia replies with an amused grin.

Tachi smiles lewdly. "I leave that entirely in her hands. Fair warning though, I'm pretty sure she was once a Minoan. I always thought that Greece was a nice place. Toga party?"

2016-10-30, 12:48 AM
Yeah, I would be good with that. Ophelia replied.

Samantha nodded, before beginning to rapidlytext away, occasionally asking people who they would wsnt at the party.

Illven
2016-10-30, 01:04 AM
Tachi smiles lewdly. "I leave that entirely in her hands. Fair warning though, I'm pretty sure she was once a Minoan. I always thought that Greece was a nice place. Toga party?"

Well not entirely... Ophelia comments. I have my own ideas for costumes.

Zevox
2016-10-30, 01:12 AM

"Oh?" Alice asked, only half containing giggles at Emma's continued little game of calling herself a goddess. "What's that like?"

"Aw, why not?" Alice asked, disappointed.

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-30, 02:11 AM
"Oh?" Alice asked, only half containing giggles at Emma's continued little game of calling herself a goddess. "What's that like?"

"Oh, it's really great!" Emma said, eyes lighting up, "There the welcoming dinner, then this huge device where you get your robes and say your rites, and then I give you a blessing in the Holy Tongue, which makes it extra powerful. After that, you're a full-fledged member of the congregation, and get access to all the good stuff. Plus,m'se can hang out whenever without the others getting weird about it, which would be great!"

"Aw, why not?" Alice asked, disappointed.

"Because it's not really healthy for me to be out of the water all night like that," Emma explained, "It's not too bad when I'm awake and can drink water or wrap something wet around my tail, but if I'm asleep above water without an attendant checking up on me I could dehydrate overnight, or worse. And I doubt Ophelia's house has a big enough bathtub for me to sleep in comfortably."

Esprit15
2016-10-30, 05:46 AM
"So you're a glorified celestial or demon, passing from body to body as you die. That makes more sense."

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-30, 06:29 PM
"So you're a glorified celestial or demon, passing from body to body as you die. That makes more sense."

Emma furrows her brow in thought, "Kinda? I mean, they get to keep their memories, and I don't, and it's more like I'm physically incarnating my own body than possessing someone else's, but I guess you could say it's like that..."

She frowns, "Don't worry if it's confusing to you, I still don't fully understand it either. It's one of those things I still need to figure out before I mature into a full-fledged goddess."

Esprit15
2016-10-31, 05:02 AM
"Seems an inefficient way to run things, unless you died after ascending or something. Though that leads to the question of why you were killed."

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-31, 02:43 PM
"Seems an inefficient way to run things, unless you died after ascending or something. Though that leads to the question of why you were killed."

"Hey, I don't make the rules of being a goddess," Emma said with a shrug, "Quite frankly, I'm not entirely sure who does. But you'd probably have to take it up with them."

She rubs her chin in thought, "If someone killed me in the past though, I might have to bring it up with Silas... He would probably know if that happened."

Zevox
2016-10-31, 05:55 PM
"Oh, it's really great!" Emma said, eyes lighting up, "There the welcoming dinner, then this huge device where you get your robes and say your rites, and then I give you a blessing in the Holy Tongue, which makes it extra powerful. After that, you're a full-fledged member of the congregation, and get access to all the good stuff. Plus,m'se can hang out whenever without the others getting weird about it, which would be great!"
"Ooo, dinner a show? Sounds like fun," Alice replied with a giggle, still not taking Emma too seriously. "So, hm, I dunno, next week sometime?"

The TechnoGnome
2016-10-31, 08:35 PM
"Ooo, dinner a show? Sounds like fun," Alice replied with a giggle, still not taking Emma too seriously. "So, hm, I dunno, next week sometime?"

"Sounds good!" Emma said with a smile, "Next Satursay would probably work best for us, since that's when we usually have services, but if you would prefer another day I could probably convince everyone to show up then. Ooh, it's been a while since we've had new blood in the group!"

Illven
2016-11-01, 07:49 PM
Episode 2 Scene 9

And with plans for Halloween night you know what must be done.

As you stride towards Ophelia's house before the party gets underway, how do you intend to make sure this party will be the best it will be.

Allure =d5 You look damn good in your costume. +2 VP with Ophelia

Skill =d5 Get the last minute stuff together. +2 VP with Ophelia.

Conflict =d4 Oh no, one of Ophelia's dolls got stuck under the dresser, help her out. +1 VP with Ophelia

Luck =(Opposed) Happen to have your outfit be primarily Ophelia's favorite color! +3 VP with Ophelia and you choose her favorite colors. Ties allow for mutli victory.

You choose one unopposed, and roll the luck check.

Esprit15
2016-11-01, 10:09 PM
One of the advantages of planting an idea in someone's head a week beforehand: you've already made at least some of the plans for getting ready. With a quick call to her mother, Athena heads off to pick up some of the stuff for things that girls do at parties. According to mother, at least. Athena had no idea what happened at parties. A quick search through YouTube would surely find a bunch of perfectly normal examples though, right? At least she had paid attention to Ophelia enough to try and gauge her interest in outfit, coming back in a white wraith-like outfit.
Skill (+1)
Contingency Plan

Skill (+1), Honor Student (+2)
Non-Sequitter (-1), Foresight (Odd)

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-01, 11:20 PM
When the door opened, Emma saluted Ophelia with a big grin on her face, "Admiral Emma Edwards, reporting for duty!"

And indeed she looked the part, with a 16th century naval officer's jacket and gold epaulets, and a big sea admiral's hat over her red hair, which had been tied into a ponytail for the occasion. In addition, her wheelchair was now sporting a paper covering that made it look like the sides of a wooden ship. All of this was completed by her attendant, who was dressed in a naval recruit's uniform from the same time period, trying her best to look the part of a soldier at attention.

Straight Allure, no mods.

Strong Luck (+1), Reality Warper (+2), Final use of Shining Trapezehedron (+2?), +3/+5 total.

Meriss
2016-11-04, 10:53 PM
Tachi knocked boldly on Ophelia's door. As the portal opened the sorceress was treated to a perfectly coordinated pair of demons. Tachi was wearing a black vest and speedo, Darla was wearing a cherry red bustier and bunny ears. The effect was mind numbing.

"Darling!" chorused the demonic pair. Tachi continued "How wonderful! I do hope you haven't already started without us?"

Allure: Strong Roll +1; Shameless + 2; Total: +3
+1 if Soldier of Sin activates
Luck: Speak of the Devil +1

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 11:37 AM
Yulianna knocked gently at the door, trying not to disrupt her perfect costume. She had forced her hair especially big that night, syling it out likes Moths Wings, two large hair pieces taking the role of the eyes. Her face was now a pale white, the same as her the robe she wore, outfitted in actual moths fur along the collar and sleeves. An additional set of sleeves adorned with fake arms lie just below the originals, moving in accordance with her true limbs. An anthropomorphization of a moth, never was there better.

She held Lindsey's hand as Ophelia opened the door, her own costume making Lindsey's "Ghost" costume all the more simple for it. Доброй ночи! she cheers at the girls entrance, running her free hand down her front to show off the cosstume. Soooooo, what are you thinking of this!?

Strong Allure +1. Quaint Greeting +1, Graceful 4 = 6

Plain Luck.

Zevox
2016-11-05, 12:17 PM
Alice arrived at Ophelia's Halloween party beaming, and arm-in-arm with two of her oldest friends, Julia and Chris. Chris, of course, being a huge wrestling fan, was wearing a wrestler outfit, which was basically just a pair of colorful pants - he'd finally decided that this year he was in good enough shape not to wear one of those silly fabric fake muscle suits with it, which Alice appreciated quite a bit. Julia was wearing a harem girl outfit that reminded Alice of nothing so much as Princess Jasmine from Aladdin - though with a generous amount of jewelry thrown in, including two necklaces, several bracelets on each wrist, earrings, several rings, and of course her belly button ring. Alice didn't call her "jewels" for nothing.

For her part, Alice had been planning to wear the Witch outfit she'd had on earlier that day, but her clumsiness had other ideas there - back at home she'd spilled some milk all over it, and much as she wouldn't have minded wearing a wet outfit to the party, all that white getting all over the black Witch garb was a no-go for her. So she'd changed into another sexy costume she had (because of course she had more than one): a Pixie outfit that was little more than a small halter top, a jagged mini-skirt, and some transparent fabric wings, all in purple with dark green trim. "Hey Ophelia! Happy Halloween! We are ready to par-tay!" Alice greeted her friend enthusiastically.

Allure, Shameless +2, Thaw Out +2 = +4 total.

Strong Luck +1, Accident-Prone +2, Thaw Out +2 = +5 total.

Thaw Out on scene 2/3.

2016-11-05, 07:35 PM
Samantha, with her sun-yellow dress and dark hair styled after Snow White (to give Ophelia a friendly face of sorts among the many costumes, so that Samantha wouldn't have to explain her costume to their host), looked on happily as several friends from school were busy getting decorations set up and decking out the refreshments table. Everyone working together in a wonderful harmony...it was so wonderful. It'd taken some work, but she'd managed to get together just about everybody that would be social enough to make this party fantastic, while not being so delinquent as to drag it down with mean-spirited pranks or unexpected alcohol. The punch would get spiked regardless, but at least there would only be a couple people doing so rather than half the people in attendance. She'd even managed to get her intended "Disney" theme to catch on with her invitees...even if a number of them were wearing decidedly more revealing version of the cartoonish characters than would be appropriate in school...but this wasn't the time for modesty. Still, most of the other girls had thought the theme cute, and there were quite a few of the classical princesses running around...including, she noted with a slight frown, more than a couple other Snow Whites. It didn't matter that much though, it just meant that Ophelia's party was looking to be a smashing success!

Where was that girl, anyway?

Dazzling Display, affecting both rolls as discussed. On the opposed roll, Just As Planned (just in case).

Unopposed

Skill. Strong Roll +1, School Queen +2; total +3.

Opposed

Luck. Weak Roll -1, Honor Student +2, School Queen +2; total +1. Idea here is that Samantha arranged for a kind of Disney theme to keep things from getting too scary/sexy; the latter didn't work out (because of course it didn't, it's a teenage Halloween party), but the former was probably prevented, so mission accomplished in the planning department; coincidentally, the number of people going as either Snow White/Belle (golden yellow dress) or Rapunzel/Aurora/Cinderella (golden yellow hair) should reinforce the color I'm going for, even if subconsciously. Admittedly, I'm not feeling too sure about these modifiers, but I figured I'd give my justification and let you decide if either/both work for you.

Illven
2016-11-05, 09:07 PM
When the door opened, Emma saluted Ophelia with a big grin on her face, "Admiral Emma Edwards, reporting for duty!"

And indeed she looked the part, with a 16th century naval officer's jacket and gold epaulets, and a big sea admiral's hat over her red hair, which had been tied into a ponytail for the occasion. In addition, her wheelchair was now sporting a paper covering that made it look like the sides of a wooden ship. All of this was completed by her attendant, who was dressed in a naval recruit's uniform from the same time period, trying her best to look the part of a soldier at attention.

Straight Allure, no mods.

Strong Luck (+1), Reality Warper (+2), Final use of Shining Trapezehedron (+2?), +3/+5 total.

Unfortunately, Emma feels faint. Her worshipers must not be praying enough. Those ingrates.

Michael dressed as Frankstiens monster, wanders up to your attendents approval.

"Ah, you're the one that helped Emma when she fell. Please, accept my thanks." He starts at Michael who looks at you confused.

Yulianna knocked gently at the door, trying not to disrupt her perfect costume. She had forced her hair especially big that night, syling it out likes Moths Wings, two large hair pieces taking the role of the eyes. Her face was now a pale white, the same as her the robe she wore, outfitted in actual moths fur along the collar and sleeves. An additional set of sleeves adorned with fake arms lie just below the originals, moving in accordance with her true limbs. An anthropomorphization of a moth, never was there better.

She held Lindsey's hand as Ophelia opened the door, her own costume making Lindsey's "Ghost" costume all the more simple for it. Доброй ночи! she cheers at the girls entrance, running her free hand down her front to show off the cosstume. Soooooo, what are you thinking of this!?

Strong Allure +1. Quaint Greeting +1, Graceful 4 = 6

Plain Luck.

The girl was blonde. It was Ophelia's house, but it was not Ophelia opening the door.

"Um. I can't imagine it's too practical, but it looks nice!" She smiles warmly.

One of the advantages of planting an idea in someone's head a week beforehand: you've already made at least some of the plans for getting ready. With a quick call to her mother, Athena heads off to pick up some of the stuff for things that girls do at parties. According to mother, at least. Athena had no idea what happened at parties. A quick search through YouTube would surely find a bunch of perfectly normal examples though, right? At least she had paid attention to Ophelia enough to try and gauge her interest in outfit, coming back in a white wraith-like outfit.
Skill (+1)
Contingency Plan

Non-Sequitter (-1), Foresight (Odd)

Athena steps through the door earning a few more stares then she's probably used to. Ophelia walks up warmly.

Hey. Your costume looks great. She assures the girl.

Tachi knocked boldly on Ophelia's door. As the portal opened the sorceress was treated to a perfectly coordinated pair of demons. Tachi was wearing a black vest and speedo, Darla was wearing a cherry red bustier and bunny ears. The effect was mind numbing.

"Darling!" chorused the demonic pair. Tachi continued "How wonderful! I do hope you haven't already started without us?"

Allure: Strong Roll +1; Shameless + 2; Total: +3
+1 if Soldier of Sin activates
Luck: Speak of the Devil +1

Gah. gah.... gah... Ophelia replied a bright red blush going onto her cheeks as she blatantly ogled. Mind numbing was right. After entirely too long she raised her gaze to your two's faces, and smiled. It's a pleasure to see you. She said smiling, as Darla strode in, her tail wrapping around Ophelia's waist flirtatiously.

Samantha, with her sun-yellow dress and dark hair styled after Snow White (to give Ophelia a friendly face of sorts among the many costumes, so that Samantha wouldn't have to explain her costume to their host), looked on happily as several friends from school were busy getting decorations set up and decking out the refreshments table. Everyone working together in a wonderful harmony...it was so wonderful. It'd taken some work, but she'd managed to get together just about everybody that would be social enough to make this party fantastic, while not being so delinquent as to drag it down with mean-spirited pranks or unexpected alcohol. The punch would get spiked regardless, but at least there would only be a couple people doing so rather than half the people in attendance. She'd even managed to get her intended "Disney" theme to catch on with her invitees...even if a number of them were wearing decidedly more revealing version of the cartoonish characters than would be appropriate in school...but this wasn't the time for modesty. Still, most of the other girls had thought the theme cute, and there were quite a few of the classical princesses running around...including, she noted with a slight frown, more than a couple other Snow Whites. It didn't matter that much though, it just meant that Ophelia's party was looking to be a smashing success!

Where was that girl, anyway?

Dazzling Display, affecting both rolls as discussed. On the opposed roll, Just As Planned (just in case).

Unopposed

Skill. Strong Roll +1, School Queen +2; total +3.

Opposed

Luck. Weak Roll -1, Honor Student +2, School Queen +2; total +1. Idea here is that Samantha arranged for a kind of Disney theme to keep things from getting too scary/sexy; the latter didn't work out (because of course it didn't, it's a teenage Halloween party), but the former was probably prevented, so mission accomplished in the planning department; coincidentally, the number of people going as either Snow White/Belle (golden yellow dress) or Rapunzel/Aurora/Cinderella (golden yellow hair) should reinforce the color I'm going for, even if subconsciously. Admittedly, I'm not feeling too sure about these modifiers, but I figured I'd give my justification and let you decide if either/both work for you.

The headcheerleader dressed as Mulan walks up to you. Her name is Liu.

"So. The party seems to be going well so far." She starts seeming to be vigilant against any problems,

Alice arrived at Ophelia's Halloween party beaming, and arm-in-arm with two of her oldest friends, Julia and Chris. Chris, of course, being a huge wrestling fan, was wearing a wrestler outfit, which was basically just a pair of colorful pants - he'd finally decided that this year he was in good enough shape not to wear one of those silly fabric fake muscle suits with it, which Alice appreciated quite a bit. Julia was wearing a harem girl outfit that reminded Alice of nothing so much as Princess Jasmine from Aladdin - though with a generous amount of jewelry thrown in, including two necklaces, several bracelets on each wrist, earrings, several rings, and of course her belly button ring. Alice didn't call her "jewels" for nothing.

For her part, Alice had been planning to wear the Witch outfit she'd had on earlier that day, but her clumsiness had other ideas there - back at home she'd spilled some milk all over it, and much as she wouldn't have minded wearing a wet outfit to the party, all that white getting all over the black Witch garb was a no-go for her. So she'd changed into another sexy costume she had (because of course she had more than one): a Pixie outfit that was little more than a small halter top, a jagged mini-skirt, and some transparent fabric wings, all in purple with dark green trim. "Hey Ophelia! Happy Halloween! We are ready to par-tay!" Alice greeted her friend enthusiastically.

Allure, Shameless +2, Thaw Out +2 = +4 total.

Strong Luck +1, Accident-Prone +2, Thaw Out +2 = +5 total.

Thaw Out on scene 2/3.

Ophelia starts blinking rapidly, seeming to stammer for a second she then immediately kisses you flat on the lips.

P-pu-purple's my favorite color! She starts happily.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 09:16 PM
The girl was blonde. It was Ophelia's house, but it was not Ophelia opening the door.

"Um. I can't imagine it's too practical, but it looks nice!" She smiles warmly.

Yulianna's eyes lidded in disinterest almost immediately. The costume is perfectly functional. She tightened her grip on her "girlfriends" hands. Come along, Lindsey, let us find somewhere to be partying. She remembered why she hated social functions: socializing.

Illven
2016-11-05, 09:32 PM
Yulianna's eyes lidded in disinterest almost immediately. The costume is perfectly functional. She tightened her grip on her "girlfriends" hands. Come along, Lindsey, let us find somewhere to be partying. She remembered why she hated social functions: socializing.

[Give me an allure check DC 4]

Illven
2016-11-05, 10:03 PM

"What the hell is your problem!?" The blonde shouts out.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 10:08 PM
"What the hell is your problem!?" The blonde shouts out.

Boredom, Yulianna replies flatly.

Illven
2016-11-05, 10:31 PM
Boredom, Yulianna replies flatly.

"Well just because you can't feel inspired by the spirit of Halloween, doesn't mean you need to storm off because we call your costume bad." The girl replies.

7th son of sons
2016-11-05, 10:43 PM
"Well just because you can't feel inspired by the spirit of Halloween, doesn't mean you need to storm off because we call your costume bad." The girl replies.

Yulianna ground her teeth, stepping closer to the girl. Извините? What was that? Go again with your comments on my costume, I don't believe I am hearing you properly.

Illven
2016-11-05, 11:01 PM
Yulianna ground her teeth, stepping closer to the girl. Извините? What was that? Go again with your comments on my costume, I don't believe I am hearing you properly.

[Give me a conflict check DC 6]

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-05, 11:45 PM
Unfortunately, Emma feels faint. Her worshipers must not be praying enough. Those ingrates.

Michael dressed as Frankstiens monster, wanders up to your attendents approval.

"Ah, you're the one that helped Emma when she fell. Please, accept my thanks." He starts at Michael who looks at you confused.

Emma just looked up at Michael happily.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked the boy after a moment of silence, "Accept his thanks!"

Illven
2016-11-05, 11:46 PM
Emma just looked up at Michael happily.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked the boy after a moment of silence, "Accept his thanks!"

"I never. How do I?" Michael replies. "Um. Your welcome." He replies hoping that it'll suffice.

Zevox
2016-11-05, 11:53 PM
Ophelia starts blinking rapidly, seeming to stammer for a second she then immediately kisses you flat on the lips.

P-pu-purple's my favorite color! She starts happily.
Alice, in turn, blinks rapidly for a second, stunned that Ophelia had just done that so suddenly and without warning, before ending up with a dopey grin on her face. "Cool. If that's how you react to seeing it, I need to go get more purple clothes," she said. Normally she would've sounded teasing saying something like that, but in this case, the dazed look and tone she has makes her words come as more serious. Shaking her head after a moment, she adds hopefully, "Ooo, so have you gotten over being so shy about kissing, then?"

Illven
2016-11-06, 12:02 AM
Alice, in turn, blinks rapidly for a second, stunned that Ophelia had just done that so suddenly and without warning, before ending up with a dopey grin on her face. "Cool. If that's how you react to seeing it, I need to go get more purple clothes," she said. Normally she would've sounded teasing saying something like that, but in this case, the dazed look and tone she has makes her words come as more serious. Shaking her head after a moment, she adds hopefully, "Ooo, so have you gotten over being so shy about kissing, then?"

Oh. That was uh.. Well... Sorry. Ophelia replied blushing and rubbing the back of her head.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-06, 12:47 AM
"I never. How do I?" Michael replies. "Um. Your welcome." He replies hoping that it'll suffice.

"See? Was that so hard?" Emma teased, "Honestly, I thought the manners of my gallant knight would be better than that."

Illven
2016-11-06, 01:03 AM
"See? Was that so hard?" Emma teased, "Honestly, I thought the manners of my gallant knight would be better than that."

"I ah. Was unsure about how to accept thanks in your religion." Michael lies. (DC 4 skill check to discern this)

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-06, 02:13 AM
"I ah. Was unsure about how to accept thanks in your religion." Michael lies. (DC 4 skill check to discern this)

"We don't have any special way to show thanks, silly," Emma chided, before adding "Well, I guess if you're a worshipper and you're showing it to me, an offering or sacrifice of some kind might be appreciated, but other than that..."

Illven
2016-11-06, 02:18 AM
"We don't have any special way to show thanks, silly," Emma chided, before adding "Well, I guess if you're a worshipper and you're showing it to me, an offering or sacrifice of some kind might be appreciated, but other than that..."

"Oh like incense, and such?" Michael replies with a smile.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-06, 04:01 AM
"Oh like incense, and such?" Michael replies with a smile.

"Yeah, sometimes," Emma answered with a smile, "But food is also good too, especially if it's fresh."

Esprit15
2016-11-06, 05:50 AM
"...thank you, Ophelia," Athena says awkwardly.

Illven
2016-11-06, 03:02 PM
"Yeah, sometimes," Emma answered with a smile, "But food is also good too, especially if it's fresh."

"Well yeah, who'd want to receive a rotten apple?" Michael questioned.

"...thank you, Ophelia," Athena says awkwardly.

You okay? Ophelia questions worriedly. You seem tense.

Esprit15
2016-11-06, 03:11 PM
"I am perfectly well. It is just... I have never been to a party before. It is part of why I suggested it last week, since you were also unfamiliar with them."

Zevox
2016-11-06, 03:20 PM
Oh. That was uh.. Well... Sorry. Ophelia replied blushing and rubbing the back of her head.
"Aww," Alice said, half teasingly, half in genuine disappointment. "What's wrong? I mean, you just did it, and right in front of a bunch of people - including Jewels and Chris, who were right here next to us," she added, tilting her head to indicate her friends, who were grinning with amusement at the situation. "Was it really so bad you'd be embarrassed to do it again?"

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-06, 03:53 PM
"Well yeah, who'd want to receive a rotten apple?" Michael questioned.

"Or day-old sashimi?" Emma adds.

Illven
2016-11-06, 05:28 PM

"Just because you made your costume last minute, does not mean you get to act like a total bitch to everyone at this party!" The girl snarls

"I am perfectly well. It is just... I have never been to a party before. It is part of why I suggested it last week, since you were also unfamiliar with them."

Are you getting claustrophobic? Ophelia asked worriedly.

"Aww," Alice said, half teasingly, half in genuine disappointment. "What's wrong? I mean, you just did it, and right in front of a bunch of people - including Jewels and Chris, who were right here next to us," she added, tilting her head to indicate her friends, who were grinning with amusement at the situation. "Was it really so bad you'd be embarrassed to do it again?"

No it was. It was just impulsive. I'm sorry. Ophelia replied taking it rougher then Alice's half tease.

"Or day-old sashimi?" Emma adds.

"What's Sashimi?" Michael asks cocking his head.

7th son of sons
2016-11-06, 06:06 PM
"Just because you made your costume last minute, does not mean you get to act like a total bitch to everyone at this party!" The girl snarls.

Yulianna's eyes widened as she raised up both arms, bending them close together and allow it's occupants to come to attention. Last Minute? Last Minute!? she shouted at the trainer as a team of rainbow spiders began to walk to attention. Roland, Oliver, Fierabras, Astolpho, Ogier, Ganellon, Rinaldo, Maugris, Florismort, Guy, Naimon, Otuel: Are you hearing what this ignorant creature is speaking of our work? To call such a construction last minute would be as calling the Basillica an out house. Твои слова ignoranct предать тебя, и твой язык было бы лучше лизать сапоги! She spat, her voice dripping with enough venom to poison a rhino.

Illven
2016-11-06, 06:19 PM
Yulianna's eyes widened as she raised up both arms, bending them close together and allow it's occupants to come to attention. Last Minute? Last Minute!? she shouted at the trainer as a team of rainbow spiders began to walk to attention. Roland, Oliver, Fierabras, Astolpho, Ogier, Ganellon, Rinaldo, Maugris, Florismort, Guy, Naimon, Otuel: Are you hearing what this ignorant creature is speaking of our work? To call such a construction last minute would be as calling the Basillica an out house. Твои слова ignoranct предать тебя, и твой язык было бы лучше лизать сапоги! She spat, her voice dripping with enough venom to poison a rhino.

"Oh what, are you talking to your imaginary friends?" The girl snarks before Lindsey moves to physically cover her mouth.

Zevox
2016-11-06, 07:01 PM
No it was. It was just impulsive. I'm sorry. Ophelia replied taking it rougher then Alice's half tease.
"Sorry for what? I've been waiting for you to be ready to do that since, like, the day we met, remember?" Alice said, grinning.

Illven
2016-11-06, 07:41 PM
"Sorry for what? I've been waiting for you to be ready to do that since, like, the day we met, remember?" Alice said, grinning.

I don't think it'll be a standard thing though... Ophelia replied.

7th son of sons
2016-11-06, 08:08 PM
"Oh what, are you talking to your imaginary friends?" The girl snarks before Lindsey moves to physically cover her mouth.

Yulianna held out her hands, allowing a dozen spiders to swarm out and begin crawling around her outfit while she breathed heavily, trying to calm herself. Спасибо, Yulianna replied, nodding to Lindsey before the spiders returned to their home through the bottom of the dress. Let us... Let us go somewhere else, yes?

Illven
2016-11-06, 08:17 PM
Yulianna held out her hands, allowing a dozen spiders to swarm out and begin crawling around her outfit while she breathed heavily, trying to calm herself. Спасибо, Yulianna replied, nodding to Lindsey before the spiders returned to their home through the bottom of the dress. Let us... Let us go somewhere else, yes?

"No skin off of my nose, are you even supposed to be here?" The girl questions.

2016-11-06, 08:42 PM
The headcheerleader dressed as Mulan walks up to you. Her name is Liu.

"So. The party seems to be going well so far." She starts seeming to be vigilant against any problems

"An auspicious start, to be sure," Samantha replied. "Hopefully, the most difficult part of the party was getting it set up, and we can enjoy our evening partying with friends." Samantha looked around once more for Ophelia, but couldn't spot her in the crowds...although she had enough of a view of the door to see Yulianna getting into an argument with another guest. "Oh dear...Yulianna. I should probably do something about this, one moment..." she begs off from the conversation to go calm the emotions of her easily-ruffled acquaintance/friend.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-06, 09:06 PM
"What's Sashimi?" Michael asks cocking his head.

"It's raw fish," Emma answered, "So basically sushi without the rice. You've never had it before?"

Illven
2016-11-06, 09:17 PM
"It's raw fish," Emma answered, "So basically sushi without the rice. You've never had it before?"

"No, never had the chance." Michael replies.

7th son of sons
2016-11-06, 09:23 PM
"No skin off of my nose, are you even supposed to be here?" The girl questions.

More than you are, I am sure... Yulianna replied coldly.

2016-11-06, 09:27 PM
"Daisy, Lindsaey, Yulianna!" Samantha cried out as she made her way over to the three of them. "It's wonderful to see you all here! Come on, let's get out of the door and into the party proper!" she invited them forward with a sweep of her arm. "I don't suppose you've seen Ophelia around yet, Yulianna? Loving your costum, by the way," she asked her nature-inclined friend.

Illven
2016-11-06, 09:34 PM
More than you are, I am sure... Yulianna replied coldly.

See below post

"Daisy, Lindsaey, Yulianna!" Samantha cried out as she made her way over to the three of them. "It's wonderful to see you all here! Come on, let's get out of the door and into the party proper!" she invited them forward with a sweep of her arm. "I don't suppose you've seen Ophelia around yet, Yulianna? Loving your costum, by the way," she asked her nature-inclined friend.

"Her costume..." Daisy grumbles crossing her arms as she steps into the house more, but out of respect for Sam doesn't say anything more.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-06, 09:51 PM
"No, never had the chance." Michael replies.

"You should, it's really good!" Emma said, "I have it a lot. Like, not every night, but at least twice a week. It's really good when you can eat the fish while it's still alive, but I know getting live fish to the house without them dying is a pain, and eating it like that also makes you miss out on the other sauces and stuff you can put on the meat, so I usually only do that when I'm out swimming."

2016-11-06, 09:52 PM
"Her costume..." Daisy grumbles crossing her arms as she steps into the house more, but out of respect for Sam doesn't say anything more.

"Yulianna has an unorthodox style that's sometimes a rather refreshing change of pace. That's it's almost certainly handmade and of fine material is certainly in her favor as well. It's not what one might normally see at a party like this, but something like this is what I'd expect of Yulianna."

7th son of sons
2016-11-06, 09:58 PM

Yulianna smiled a bit at the appearance of the Samantha girl. Nyet, have not yet been seeing the hostess herself. Was in discussions with the door guard. I am glad you are appreciating the costume. Ophelia was saying she would like to see my moth costume the other day! Three days worth of spider silk and a two hours hair growth spell. But it is as promising as I had hoped!

Illven
2016-11-06, 10:04 PM
"You should, it's really good!" Emma said, "I have it a lot. Like, not every night, but at least twice a week. It's really good when you can eat the fish while it's still alive, but I know getting live fish to the house without them dying is a pain, and eating it like that also makes you miss out on the other sauces and stuff you can put on the meat, so I usually only do that when I'm out swimming."

Michael seems much more comfortable now then he did in the past.

"Yeah, I really like fresh venison, I imagine it's much of the same."

"Yulianna has an unorthodox style that's sometimes a rather refreshing change of pace. That's it's almost certainly handmade and of fine material is certainly in her favor as well. It's not what one might normally see at a party like this, but something like this is what I'd expect of Yulianna."

See below post.

Yulianna smiled a bit at the appearance of the Samantha girl. Nyet, have not yet been seeing the hostess herself. Was in discussions with the door guard. I am glad you are appreciating the costume. Ophelia was saying she would like to see my moth costume the other day! Three days worth of spider silk and a two hours hair growth spell. But it is as promising as I had hoped!

This Daisy, obviously incredibly fake.

"On second glance, it looks alot better." She replies.

2016-11-06, 10:28 PM
This Daisy, obviously incredibly fake.

"On second glance, it looks alot better." She replies.

Samantha grins at both of you. "Wonderful, just wonderful..." she muttered, pleased at how things were going. "Daisy, I can take over minding the door, if you'd like a chance to join the party proper," she offered.

Illven
2016-11-06, 10:31 PM
Samantha grins at both of you. "Wonderful, just wonderful..." she muttered, pleased at how things were going. "Daisy, I can take over minding the door, if you'd like a chance to join the party proper," she offered.

"I'm good." Daisy replies the half nymph seeming to not like the idea of going into the party.

2016-11-06, 11:12 PM
"I'm good." Daisy replies the half nymph seeming to not like the idea of going into the party.

Sam's smile falters a bit. "Yulianna, could you and Lindsey see if you can find Ophelia? I want to keep her abreast of developments since the planning session." Once the two of them have gone off a bit, she says a bit more quietly "Daisy, are you alright?"

Illven
2016-11-06, 11:16 PM
Sam's smile falters a bit. "Yulianna, could you and Lindsey see if you can find Ophelia? I want to keep her abreast of developments since the planning session." Once the two of them have gone off a bit, she says a bit more quietly "Daisy, are you alright?"

[Assuming the two go off.]

"Just Tom's being a perv, I'll be alright." Daisy replied.

2016-11-06, 11:22 PM
[Assuming the two go off.]

"Just Tom's being a perv, I'll be alright." Daisy replied.

Samantha frowned. "Stick with me; I'll make sure he doesn't make a nuisance of himself. You should be able to enjoy yourself too," she said. She held out her arm to link with Daisy's if she was up to it.

Illven
2016-11-06, 11:32 PM
Samantha frowned. "Stick with me; I'll make sure he doesn't make a nuisance of himself. You should be able to enjoy yourself too," she said. She held out her arm to link with Daisy's if she was up to it.

Daisy smiles warmly linking arms with Sam. "So any plans for the rest of the night" She questions.

2016-11-06, 11:34 PM
Daisy smiles warmly linking arms with Sam. "So any plans for the rest of the night" She questions.

"Nothing more set in stone than have fun at this party!" she said brightly, looping back around to hook up with Lui. "Alright ladies, let's get our party on, shall we?"

Illven
2016-11-06, 11:47 PM
"Nothing more set in stone than have fun at this party!" she said brightly, looping back around to hook up with Lui. "Alright ladies, let's get our party on, shall we?"

"Oh, I've seen her before around school." Lui remarks. "What's your name?"

"Daisy." She replies seeming to be on alery.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-06, 11:52 PM
Michael seems much more comfortable now then he did in the past.

"Yeah, I really like fresh venison, I imagine it's much of the same."

"Eh, venison is more gamey than most saltwater fish are," Emma admits, "Still, it's good for when I'm really hungry."

She puts a hand on her growling stomach, "Speaking of which, I should probably get some snacks, and try to find some of the other girls while I'm at it. Nice talking to you Michael!" she adds with a wave, as her attendant pushes her over to the snack table.

Illven
2016-11-07, 12:02 AM
"Eh, venison is more gamey than most saltwater fish are," Emma admits, "Still, it's good for when I'm really hungry."

She puts a hand on her growling stomach, "Speaking of which, I should probably get some snacks, and try to find some of the other girls while I'm at it. Nice talking to you Michael!" she adds with a wave, as her attendant pushes her over to the snack table.

[Give me a skill or luck check DC 4 to meet with the other girls.]

7th son of sons
2016-11-07, 10:31 AM

Yes, Let us see if We cannot find the young miss, Yulianna replied with a bow of her head, taking Lindseys hand as she cut their way through the crowd

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-07, 03:27 PM
As Emma fills her plate to the brim and beyond with as many snacks as she can get her hands on, she sees Yulianna and her friend making their way through the party in search of someone. She excitedly gestures for her attendant to follow, and pretty soon they have caught up with the two girls.

"Yuliahnuh!" Emma saiys through a mouthful of food, swallowing before she continues with, "I love your costume! Who's your friend?"

7th son of sons
2016-11-07, 04:11 PM
As Emma fills her plate to the brim and beyond with as many snacks as she can get her hands on, she sees Yulianna and her friend making their way through the party in search of someone. She excitedly gestures for her attendant to follow, and pretty soon they have caught up with the two girls.

"Yuliahnuh!" Emma saiys through a mouthful of food, swallowing before she continues with, "I love your costume! Who's your friend?"

Yulianna looked at the immense pile of food, and the tiny girl carrying it, with a raised eyebrow. However, there was no shorter way through her veil of hatred than compliments. The admiration is well placed, Mermaiden, Yulianna replied, her hair wings twitching as intended. And this beauty is my girlfriend. Lindsey, the Mermaiden I may have mentioned in passing, Yulianna introduced, waving her arm between the two.

Illven
2016-11-07, 04:38 PM

"It is a pleasure to meet you." Lidnsey curtsied. "May I have the pleasure of your name?" She questions,

Esprit15
2016-11-07, 05:22 PM
"Not so much claustrophobia as lack of understanding of social norms for the occasion. It would appear that bickering among guests is normal, though, which is not really to my tastes... Maybe us all trick-or-treating would have been better.

But, here we are. Might as well make the most of it."

Illven
2016-11-07, 05:31 PM
"Not so much claustrophobia as lack of understanding of social norms for the occasion. It would appear that bickering among guests is normal, though, which is not really to my tastes... Maybe us all trick-or-treating would have been better.

But, here we are. Might as well make the most of it."

Who's arguing? Ophelia said looking into the crowd worried.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-07, 06:08 PM
Yulianna looked at the immense pile of food, and the tiny girl carrying it, with a raised eyebrow. However, there was no shorter way through her veil of hatred than compliments. The admiration is well placed, Mermaiden, Yulianna replied, her hair wings twitching as intended. And this beauty is my girlfriend. Lindsey, the Mermaiden I may have mentioned in passing, Yulianna introduced, waving her arm between the two.

"Wait, girlfriend?" Emma asks, "I didn't know you had one! Or that you were gay! Not that I have an issue with that or anything, it's just a surprise is all."

"It is a pleasure to meet you." Lidnsey curtsied. "May I have the pleasure of your name?" She questions,

"The Emerald Maiden needs no introduction," the attendant replied as Emma stuffed a handful of assorted veggies into her mouth, "Her presence should be more than enough for you to know that you need to show the proper reverence to-"

Emma swallowed, then reached her arm up in an attempt to signal for him to shut up, "Ignore him, he's getting ahead of himself. You're being perfectly polite. And you can call me Emma if Emerald Maiden is too formal for you."

Esprit15
2016-11-07, 06:10 PM
Who's arguing? Ophelia said looking into the crowd worried.

"Yulianna and some other girl, for a while at least."

Illven
2016-11-07, 06:33 PM
"Wait, girlfriend?" Emma asks, "I didn't know you had one! Or that you were gay! Not that I have an issue with that or anything, it's just a surprise is all."

"The Emerald Maiden needs no introduction," the attendant replied as Emma stuffed a handful of assorted veggies into her mouth, "Her presence should be more than enough for you to know that you need to show the proper reverence to-"

Emma swallowed, then reached her arm up in an attempt to signal for him to shut up, "Ignore him, he's getting ahead of himself. You're being perfectly polite. And you can call me Emma if Emerald Maiden is too formal for you."

"I will call you the emerald maiden if you would prefer." Lindsey promised.

"Yulianna and some other girl, for a while at least."

Any idea where they are? Ophelia questions seeming annoyed that Yulianna was fighting in her house.

Esprit15
2016-11-07, 06:48 PM
"It sounds like she and Emma are talking, now."

7th son of sons
2016-11-07, 07:05 PM

The essence of druidity is to love all the Earth's Mothers creations, be they male or female, Yulianna replied. Granted, she didn't always... often... almost ever follow that teaching, but it WAS one of the tennents atleast. I quite am enjoying your costume as well, Mermaiden. It is fitting... for the both of you.

Illven
2016-11-07, 07:51 PM
"It sounds like she and Emma are talking, now."

Oh. Oh. Can we go and talk to them? Ophelia asked hopefully.

The essence of druidity is to love all the Earth's Mothers creations, be they male or female, Yulianna replied. Granted, she didn't always... often... almost ever follow that teaching, but it WAS one of the tennents atleast. I quite am enjoying your costume as well, Mermaiden. It is fitting... for the both of you.

"So are we polygamous?" Lindsey questioned cocking her head.

7th son of sons
2016-11-07, 08:27 PM
"So are we polygamous?" Lindsey questioned cocking her head.

Are we...? Yulianna pondered the question in her head. Я не думал об этом... Should we be?

Illven
2016-11-07, 08:46 PM
Are we...? Yulianna pondered the question in her head. Я не думал об этом... Should we be?

"You said, mother earth says to love all...." Lindsey questions.

7th son of sons
2016-11-07, 09:01 PM
"You said, mother earth says to love all...." Lindsey questions.

Yes, Yes, but there is a difference between loving all things and being romantically involved with all things, darling.

Illven
2016-11-07, 09:19 PM
Yes, Yes, but there is a difference between loving all things and being romantically involved with all things, darling.

"So we need to have lots of babies and families?" Lindsey replied confused.

Esprit15
2016-11-07, 09:52 PM
"I suppose," Athena says, wanting anything more than to do so, yet feeling compelled to say so for Athena.

Illven
2016-11-07, 10:02 PM
"I suppose," Athena says, wanting anything more than to do so, yet feeling compelled to say so for Athena.

[Give me an allure or skill check to pretend to want to, convincingly.]

Illven
2016-11-07, 10:36 PM

Ophelia nods, taking you over to talk to Yulianna.

Hey, Yulianna! Is everything okay? She asks concerned.

7th son of sons
2016-11-07, 10:38 PM
"So we need to have lots of babies and families?" Lindsey replied confused.

We... We cannot have babies, моя любовь. We are both Female. I am saying that loving all things, and being in love with all things, are different.

Ophelia nods, taking you over to talk to Yulianna.

Hey, Yulianna! Is everything okay? She asks concerned.

Hmmmm...? she replied, turning to face to hostess. Oh, Hello Dorogoy. Yes, things are perfectly well enough... now...

Illven
2016-11-07, 10:47 PM
We... We cannot have babies, моя любовь. We are both Female. I am saying that loving all things, and being in love with all things, are different.

Hmmmm...? she replied, turning to face to hostess. Oh, Hello Dorogoy. Yes, things are perfectly well enough... now...

Now... Sounds ominous. Ophelia comments worried.

7th son of sons
2016-11-07, 10:55 PM
Now... Sounds ominous. Ophelia comments worried.

Your door greeter was less than friendly...

Zevox
2016-11-08, 12:08 AM
I don't think it'll be a standard thing though... Ophelia replied.
"That's a pity," Alice said, trying to hide her disappointment and be casual about it. "But if you ever change your mind, my lips are always open."

"So, what kind of party stuff are we doing? Got any games going?" she asked as the group stepped inside.

Illven
2016-11-08, 12:34 AM
Your door greeter was less than friendly...

What did she look like, I can talk to her if you want. Ophelia offered.

"That's a pity," Alice said, trying to hide her disappointment and be casual about it. "But if you ever change your mind, my lips are always open."

"So, what kind of party stuff are we doing? Got any games going?" she asked as the group stepped inside.

I think there's twister. Never have I ever. Smash bros, Mario kart. Ophelia said pointing to a few rooms.

"Heh, One vote for twister." Jewel chuckles.

7th son of sons
2016-11-08, 08:30 AM
What did she look like, I can talk to her if you want. Ophelia offered.

The Blonde girl. Daisy, I am thinking...

Meriss
2016-11-08, 08:48 AM
Gah. gah.... gah... Ophelia replied a bright red blush going onto her cheeks as she blatantly ogled. Mind numbing was right. After entirely too long she raised her gaze to your two's faces, and smiled. It's a pleasure to see you. She said smiling, as Darla strode in, her tail wrapping around Ophelia's waist flirtatiously.

Apparently Tachi had been telling Darla a bit too much about Ophelia. He moves up and wraps his own tail around Ophelia's waist. He smiles at Ophelia. "Sorry darling, but we need to remain coordinated. Bonus for you, though. You're now a shoo in for sexiest group costume! Selfie!"

Tachi reaches into his one vest pocket and attempts this new photograph style.

Zevox
2016-11-08, 06:59 PM
I think there's twister. Never have I ever. Smash bros, Mario kart. Ophelia said pointing to a few rooms.

"Heh, One vote for twister." Jewel chuckles.
"So seconded!" Alice agreed enthusiastically. Twister wasn't exactly a Haloween-y game, but why on earth would she say no to Twister? "And you should totally try it, Ophelia, it's super fun!"

Illven
2016-11-08, 11:35 PM
The Blonde girl. Daisy, I am thinking...

Do you want me to talk to her? Ophelia questioned.

Apparently Tachi had been telling Darla a bit too much about Ophelia. He moves up and wraps his own tail around Ophelia's waist. He smiles at Ophelia. "Sorry darling, but we need to remain coordinated. Bonus for you, though. You're now a shoo in for sexiest group costume! Selfie!"

Tachi reaches into his one vest pocket and attempts this new photograph style.

Ophelia smiles brightly to the phone.

How did it come out?

"So seconded!" Alice agreed enthusiastically. Twister wasn't exactly a Haloween-y game, but why on earth would she say no to Twister? "And you should totally try it, Ophelia, it's super fun!"

What's it like? Ophelia questioned cocking her head.

7th son of sons
2016-11-08, 11:49 PM
Do you want me to talk to her? Ophelia questioned.

Nyet, the girl replied dismissively. I am not wanting to ruin your own party, your first party!, with my own problems.

Illven
2016-11-09, 12:01 AM
Nyet, the girl replied dismissively. I am not wanting to ruin your own party, your first party!, with my own problems.

If you're sure. I can at least try to keep her away from you. Ophelia replied.

Zevox
2016-11-09, 06:17 PM
What's it like? Ophelia questioned cocking her head.
"Well, you spin a spinner, and it tells you which hand or foot to put on which color on the mat. So everybody that's playing stands on the mat, and ends up bending over to follow the spinner's instructions - which can end up with people in some fun positions, since you have to follow the spinner and move around everybody else," Alice said with a wry grin. "Oh, you lose if you fall over, and the winner is whoever the last one standing is, but that's kind of beside the point."

"Want to try?!" she asked, eagerly and hopefully.

Illven
2016-11-09, 06:48 PM
"Well, you spin a spinner, and it tells you which hand or foot to put on which color on the mat. So everybody that's playing stands on the mat, and ends up bending over to follow the spinner's instructions - which can end up with people in some fun positions, since you have to follow the spinner and move around everybody else," Alice said with a wry grin. "Oh, you lose if you fall over, and the winner is whoever the last one standing is, but that's kind of beside the point."

"Want to try?!" she asked, eagerly and hopefully.

Fun positions? Ophelia questioned raising an eyebrow.

Zevox
2016-11-09, 08:21 PM
Fun positions? Ophelia questioned raising an eyebrow.
Alice just smiled. "You'll see what I mean. Come on, give it a try?"

7th son of sons
2016-11-09, 08:32 PM
If you're sure. I can at least try to keep her away from you. Ophelia replied.

There is no need to be worrying yourself, Dorogoy, Yulianna replied, pushing a hair out of her face. I am long over her disrespect, and I would not want to trouble you or моя подруга anymore than I have... How goes the partying anyway?

Illven
2016-11-09, 08:34 PM
Alice just smiled. "You'll see what I mean. Come on, give it a try?"

Okay, follow me. Ophelia said as she lead you three to the twister map.

As Alice headed over there, she noticed quite a few guys starting to get interested.

Illven
2016-11-09, 08:36 PM
There is no need to be worrying yourself, Dorogoy, Yulianna replied, pushing a hair out of her face. I am long over her disrespect, and I would not want to trouble you or моя подруга anymore than I have... How goes the partying anyway?

It's.. Chaotic, but it's fun. Does that make sense? Ophelia replies hopefully.

7th son of sons
2016-11-09, 08:46 PM
It's.. Chaotic, but it's fun. Does that make sense? Ophelia replies hopefully.

As is the way of nature, Yulianna replied with a knowing smile. I am glad for you.

Illven
2016-11-09, 09:17 PM
As is the way of nature, Yulianna replied with a knowing smile. I am glad for you.

It's human nature, for humans to party? Ophelia questioned.

Zevox
2016-11-09, 09:55 PM
Okay, follow me. Ophelia said as she lead you three to the twister map.

As Alice headed over there, she noticed quite a few guys starting to get interested.
Alice smiled flirtatiously at the boys, but remarked to them as she passed, "Sorry guys, Twister's a four-player game, so we're full up. You can get in line for the next one, though!"

She paused for a second as they were about to get started, as she realized something. "Oh, but we do need someone to spin the spinner!"

Illven
2016-11-09, 10:35 PM
Alice smiled flirtatiously at the boys, but remarked to them as she passed, "Sorry guys, Twister's a four-player game, so we're full up. You can get in line for the next one, though!"

She paused for a second as they were about to get started, as she realized something. "Oh, but we do need someone to spin the spinner!"

[Give me an allure check DC 4]

Meriss
2016-11-10, 01:51 PM
Ophelia smiles brightly to the phone.

How did it come out?

Tachi looks perplexed by his phone. "I have no idea. And now I'm not sure if I took it or not. Help?" He hands the phone to Ophelia.

Illven
2016-11-10, 08:29 PM

One of the younger smaller guys runs up to the spinner.

"Uh.." He says pointing at you and blushing. Alice. Ophelia helps.

"Alice, right arm red."

Tachi looks perplexed by his phone. "I have no idea. And now I'm not sure if I took it or not. Help?" He hands the phone to Ophelia.

Ophelia has it up in five minutes. It's... This your first phone?

7th son of sons
2016-11-10, 08:44 PM
It's human nature, for humans to party? Ophelia questioned.

No, No, no, darling, Yulianna replied shaking her head. The nature of nature! Nature favors chaos, as do the humans who inhabit it. Surprises are fun!

Illven
2016-11-10, 08:48 PM
No, No, no, darling, Yulianna replied shaking her head. The nature of nature! Nature favors chaos, as do the humans who inhabit it. Surprises are fun!

Change is terrifying. Ophelia protests.

7th son of sons
2016-11-10, 10:03 PM
Change is terrifying. Ophelia protests.

Sudden Change is terrifying, Yulianna corrected. But a happy surprise is all the happier for not being knowing it was coming! she continued, pulling Lindsey closer to her as a verification for her statement.

Illven
2016-11-10, 10:26 PM
Sudden Change is terrifying, Yulianna corrected. But a happy surprise is all the happier for not being knowing it was coming! she continued, pulling Lindsey closer to her as a verification for her statement.

Is that druid culture. Or all humans? Ophelia replies.

"All humans. I think." Lindsey replied.

Meriss
2016-11-11, 08:56 AM
Ophelia has it up in five minutes. It's... This your first phone?

Tachi grins ruefully. "Yes, this is one of the things that they fail to mention with reincarnation. I basically have the mind of a senior citizen. But bonus, all new hot body!"

He gestures broadly to his chest and abs.

Illven
2016-11-11, 04:03 PM
Tachi grins ruefully. "Yes, this is one of the things that they fail to mention with reincarnation. I basically have the mind of a senior citizen. But bonus, all new hot body!"

He gestures broadly to his chest and abs.

So it takes you forever to learn new things.... Can demons get dementia across lifetimes? Ophelia replies.

Zevox
2016-11-11, 07:56 PM
One of the younger smaller guys runs up to the spinner.

"Uh.." He says pointing at you and blushing. Alice. Ophelia helps.

"Alice, right arm red."
Alice started over to the play mat, before something occurred to her. She quickly took off the wings from her outfit and set them up against a wall. "These will just get in the way," she explained.

After that she eagerly took her place on the play mat and grinned at the boy. "Arm already? Awesome!" she said, leaning over to place her right hand on a red spot, being sure that in doing so she was giving the boy, and any other audience, a good look at her chest. Right then she really wished she still had the Witch costume, which would've shown off her cleavage, but alas, the Pixie outfit's halter-top didn't do that. Still, it was tight enough to afford a pretty enticing view anyway, she thought.

Illven
2016-11-11, 08:11 PM
Episode 2, Scene 10

And as the party went on, people started leaving. They told their parents a time, and some parents came to pick them up, other's left. Other's fought and were kicked out.

Eventually there is just you seven.

And now onto the slumber party! Ophelia started.

How are you going to make it memorable.

Allure: Get touchy feely with someone. Probably Ophelia. +3 VP with Ophelia

Skill: Be the best guest you can be and help to clean up. +3 VP with Ophelia.

Conflict: Wrestling competition! +3 VP with Ophelia.

Luck: Stumble upon something of Ophelia's. +3 VP with Ophelia.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-14, 03:42 PM
"I'm... not sure I can stay. But I want to try," Emma said with a wince. As much as she wanted to, the lack of water was still a problem, "One second."

She made her way to the bathroom, then shut the door and made her way to the bathtub. She plugged the drain and started to run the water, not really caring about the temperature. While the tub began filling, she made her way to the sink and started downing glass after glass of water, in an attempt to pre-hydrate. After she was done, she started rifling through the medicine cabinet out of curiosity.

"Hmm? What's this?" she asked herself as she pulled out something that caught her eye.

Strong Luck (+1), Reality Warper (+2), +3 total. Also activating Shadow Out of Time, for all the distracting noise she is making doing all of this ****. :smalltongue:

7th son of sons
2016-11-14, 04:42 PM
Yulianna waved off her girlfriend, before turning back to the home of the hostess. This will not do... Not at all... she muttered to herself. She snapped her fingers twice over her head, letting her spiders exit the robe and form a line in front of her. Послушай. Текущая работа состоит в том, чтобы очистить дом she barked out at them, her tone stern but loving. Motherly, perhaps.

With a nod of her head, the spiders took off, picking up pop tabs, litter, and even working together to remove stains from the carpet. Content with her work, Yulianna took to helping them with jobs too large for her tiny children.

Elemental Affinity +2 = +2

Esprit15
2016-11-14, 05:11 PM
By this point in the evening, social discomfort has hit full swing and Athena has defaulted to quiet automaton mode, carefully going about cleaning, taking the most efficient route possible, away from everyone else. It was just a simple optimization problem, finding the highest concentrations of tasks that needed to be done, to minimize time spent traveling between areas. After a few seconds at the dishes, she had a good mental map of the area, and a mental checklist of areas that needed to be attended to. As long as nobody messes with her, she would be fine.
Contingency Plan

2016-11-14, 07:17 PM
Samantha was glad she'd made sure to enlist the help of several helpful young men before the party started, so that they would feel bound to help clean up after the party was finished. It was always helpful to plan ahead...and it meant that she'd have more time to spend with her friends during the coming slumber party! Samantha hoped that Athena would open up a bit (maybe Tachi could help?) and that Alice and Yulianna could tolerate each other for the night.

Skill. Strong Roll +1, School Queen +2, Honor Student +2 (planning ahead for clean-up as was mentioned last scene); total +5.

I'm like 99% sure I've used all my powers...and unlike last time, it's actually a competition this time around. Good luck everybody! :smallsmile:

Zevox
2016-11-14, 08:39 PM
"See you tomorrow guys! I promise not to have too much fun without you!" Alice said, waving farewell to Jewels and Chris, who were among the last to leave the party, leaving her and the handful of others for the slumber party portion of Ophelia's Halloween Party. Hopefully this would be fun - as long as Yulianna and that weird Athena girl kept to themselves, as they often did, it should be, she figured. At least she had Tachi and Ophelia here. And Emma, she supposed, silly as that mer-girl could be about her whole "goddess" roleplaying.

She went bounding up the stairs towards Ophelia's room, eager to change into her pajamas - a lingerie dress that made her feel hot despite actually being less revealing than a lot of clothes she normally wore. As she rounded the corner into the room itself, though, she felt the carpet under her foot slide, and she went careening into... a bunch of those dolls that Ophelia had doing stuff for her around here? And a pile of clothes? "Guh... huh?" she remarked, shaking her head to get her bearings - and then needing to reorient herself when she realized she'd wound up upside-down. And for some reason, some of the dolls were tugging on her legs, like they were trying to move her - not that they were strong enough to. "Huh, hey Ophelia? Your dolls are acting weird," she remarked - possibly to no one, she wasn't entirely sure if Ophelia was in earshot. It was then that she felt something odd underneath her. "Huh, what's this?"

Strong Luck +1, Accident-Prone +2, Peeping Tom +2, Thaw Out +2 = +7 total.
Thaw Out on scene 3/3.

Yay, an opposed roll without Just as Planned in play! Finally! ...and holy cow, if Alice wins this roll, she actually wins for the episode. I did not think that could happen with Samantha around. :smalleek:

Meriss
2016-11-14, 08:40 PM
Tachi emerged from one of the spare rooms. The incubus was already dressed for bed. Fully dressed actually. He was wearing a pair of navy blue silk pajamas that while being totally decent left almost nothing to the imagination. He stole up behind Ophelia and wrapped her in a sensuous embrace. He gently caressed her bust. "I do so want to thank you dear heart. It has been entirely too long since I've just relaxed on All Hallows Eve. So, how can we make your night more special?"

Allure: Strong Roll +1; Shameless +2; Total: +3
+1 if Soldier of Sin activates.
Faustian Pact on Samantha (Sorry, but if the episode pattern holds I'll need everything I can for next scene)

Illven
2016-11-17, 08:36 PM
"I'm... not sure I can stay. But I want to try," Emma said with a wince. As much as she wanted to, the lack of water was still a problem, "One second."

She made her way to the bathroom, then shut the door and made her way to the bathtub. She plugged the drain and started to run the water, not really caring about the temperature. While the tub began filling, she made her way to the sink and started downing glass after glass of water, in an attempt to pre-hydrate. After she was done, she started rifling through the medicine cabinet out of curiosity.

"Hmm? What's this?" she asked herself as she pulled out something that caught her eye.

Strong Luck (+1), Reality Warper (+2), +3 total. Also activating Shadow Out of Time, for all the distracting noise she is making doing all of this ****. :smalltongue:

Soon you see one of Ophelia's dolls tugging on your robes.

"Excuse me, are you feeling unwell miss?" The doll asks cocking it's head.

Yulianna waved off her girlfriend, before turning back to the home of the hostess. This will not do... Not at all... she muttered to herself. She snapped her fingers twice over her head, letting her spiders exit the robe and form a line in front of her. Послушай. Текущая работа состоит в том, чтобы очистить дом she barked out at them, her tone stern but loving. Motherly, perhaps.

With a nod of her head, the spiders took off, picking up pop tabs, litter, and even working together to remove stains from the carpet. Content with her work, Yulianna took to helping them with jobs too large for her tiny children.

Elemental Affinity +2 = +2

Unfortunately, the dolls seem to think your spiders are some sort of pest infestation. Grabbing match, spray can, and toothpick, the lines of dolls line to the lines of spiders wielding sticks, leaves, and webs.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on here! Ophelia questions.

By this point in the evening, social discomfort has hit full swing and Athena has defaulted to quiet automaton mode, carefully going about cleaning, taking the most efficient route possible, away from everyone else. It was just a simple optimization problem, finding the highest concentrations of tasks that needed to be done, to minimize time spent traveling between areas. After a few seconds at the dishes, she had a good mental map of the area, and a mental checklist of areas that needed to be attended to. As long as nobody messes with her, she would be fine.
Contingency Plan

Unfortunately, Athena just end up distracted by the great spider, doll war. Being knocked into by a doll fending off a pack of spiders, Athena ends up smash-dropping a plate into the sink cracking it in two.

How does she react?

"See you tomorrow guys! I promise not to have too much fun without you!" Alice said, waving farewell to Jewels and Chris, who were among the last to leave the party, leaving her and the handful of others for the slumber party portion of Ophelia's Halloween Party. Hopefully this would be fun - as long as Yulianna and that weird Athena girl kept to themselves, as they often did, it should be, she figured. At least she had Tachi and Ophelia here. And Emma, she supposed, silly as that mer-girl could be about her whole "goddess" roleplaying.

She went bounding up the stairs towards Ophelia's room, eager to change into her pajamas - a lingerie dress that made her feel hot despite actually being less revealing than a lot of clothes she normally wore. As she rounded the corner into the room itself, though, she felt the carpet under her foot slide, and she went careening into... a bunch of those dolls that Ophelia had doing stuff for her around here? And a pile of clothes? "Guh... huh?" she remarked, shaking her head to get her bearings - and then needing to reorient herself when she realized she'd wound up upside-down. And for some reason, some of the dolls were tugging on her legs, like they were trying to move her - not that they were strong enough to. "Huh, hey Ophelia? Your dolls are acting weird," she remarked - possibly to no one, she wasn't entirely sure if Ophelia was in earshot. It was then that she felt something odd underneath her. "Huh, what's this?"

Strong Luck +1, Accident-Prone +2, Peeping Tom +2, Thaw Out +2 = +7 total.
Thaw Out on scene 3/3.

Yay, an opposed roll without Just as Planned in play! Finally! ...and holy cow, if Alice wins this roll, she actually wins for the episode. I did not think that could happen with Samantha around. :smalleek:

"Excuse me miss." The doll replies. "We are currently at threat level drow. We need you to evacuate the area for the time being." A doll in general's clothes states.

Tachi emerged from one of the spare rooms. The incubus was already dressed for bed. Fully dressed actually. He was wearing a pair of navy blue silk pajamas that while being totally decent left almost nothing to the imagination. He stole up behind Ophelia and wrapped her in a sensuous embrace. He gently caressed her bust. "I do so want to thank you dear heart. It has been entirely too long since I've just relaxed on All Hallows Eve. So, how can we make your night more special?"

Allure: Strong Roll +1; Shameless +2; Total: +3
+1 if Soldier of Sin activates.
Faustian Pact on Samantha (Sorry, but if the episode pattern holds I'll need everything I can for next scene)

Those are my boobs! Ophelia replies weakly elbowing you in the ribs.

Tachi, what the hell!? She asks.

Samantha was glad she'd made sure to enlist the help of several helpful young men before the party started, so that they would feel bound to help clean up after the party was finished. It was always helpful to plan ahead...and it meant that she'd have more time to spend with her friends during the coming slumber party! Samantha hoped that Athena would open up a bit (maybe Tachi could help?) and that Alice and Yulianna could tolerate each other for the night.

Skill. Strong Roll +1, School Queen +2, Honor Student +2 (planning ahead for clean-up as was mentioned last scene); total +5.

I'm like 99% sure I've used all my powers...and unlike last time, it's actually a competition this time around. Good luck everybody! :smallsmile:

That's when you see Ophelia being groped by Tachi.

What does Sam do?

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-17, 09:47 PM
Soon you see one of Ophelia's dolls tugging on your robes.

"Excuse me, are you feeling unwell miss?" The doll asks cocking it's head.

"Aww, you're adorable," Emma said with a small smile, leaning forward so that her head is closer to the dolls, "I... I'm not sure. Can you keep a secret, little one?"

Esprit15
2016-11-17, 09:47 PM
"Yulianna, much a proponent as I am of arachnids, spiders have no business participating in cleaning a house!" Athena shouts while picking up pieces of plate.

7th son of sons
2016-11-17, 09:55 PM
Прости, Прости, Yulianna called to Athena, scooping up Roland and Oliver My дети do not seem to be liking Ophelia's dolls much. She tried to remain calm while shield her friends from the attacks of the dolls.

Esprit15
2016-11-17, 10:06 PM
"What would possess you to think that spiders of all things would be helpful in a house that is crawling with automatons? They're just going to resemble a pest infestation," the girl says, handing off the broken plates to a doll to toss, before resuming washing dishes.

Illven
2016-11-17, 10:32 PM
"Aww, you're adorable," Emma said with a small smile, leaning forward so that her head is closer to the dolls, "I... I'm not sure. Can you keep a secret, little one?"

"Of course, honored guest. What seems to be the matter?" The doll asks sitting down on the counter.

Прости, Прости, Yulianna called to Athena, scooping up Roland and Oliver My дети do not seem to be liking Ophelia's dolls much. She tried to remain calm while shield her friends from the attacks of the dolls.

See below post.

"What would possess you to think that spiders of all things would be helpful in a house that is crawling with automatons? They're just going to resemble a pest infestation," the girl says, handing off the broken plates to a doll to toss, before resuming washing dishes.

Athena's right. At the very least you should have talked to me first. Ophelia notes, seeming to see the broken plate but deciding not to say anything.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-18, 03:43 AM
Emma twiddled her fingers as she admitted, "Well, this is my first sleepover and... I'm kind of scared about tonight. I've never really stayed at someone else's place before, since there aren't a whole lot of places geared for it. I just assumed everyone would come to my place if we ever had a sleepover. What if something happens, like the plug for the drain doesn't work right or something, and I dry out? Or what if tap water isn't good enough? Or someone decides to prank me and hide my mobile throne while I'm asleep and I have to crawl everywhere? I mean, I know Ophelia and Alice wouldn't do that, and Yulianna seems above that sort of behavior, but I don't really know everyone else here. They might think I'm just some crazy freak..."

Illven
2016-11-18, 04:09 AM
Emma twiddled her fingers as she admitted, "Well, this is my first sleepover and... I'm kind of scared about tonight. I've never really stayed at someone else's place before, since there aren't a whole lot of places geared for it. I just assumed everyone would come to my place if we ever had a sleepover. What if something happens, like the plug for the drain doesn't work right or something, and I dry out? Or what if tap water isn't good enough? Or someone decides to prank me and hide my mobile throne while I'm asleep and I have to crawl everywhere? I mean, I know Ophelia and Alice wouldn't do that, and Yulianna seems above that sort of behavior, but I don't really know everyone else here. They might think I'm just some crazy freak..."

"I don't think they'd move your throne. I mean that seems dangerous right. I don't think any of them are that mean-spirited." The doll assures you.

Meriss
2016-11-18, 08:41 AM
Those are my boobs! Ophelia replies weakly elbowing you in the ribs.

Tachi, what the hell!? She asks.

Tachi uncoils from Ophelia almost immediately after being elbowed in the ribs. As Ophelia turns to berate him. She sees the incubus twisting his hands and turning a rather interesting shade of maroon. "But, I was so... And you were so... And I was just..."

He stands there awkwardly for a moment. "I'm sorry." he meeps.

2016-11-18, 03:27 PM
That's when you see Ophelia being groped by Tachi.

What does Sam do?

Sam briefly saw red, dropping what she was doing to make her way over to give Tachi a piece of her mind...

Tachi uncoils from Ophelia almost immediately after being elbowed in the ribs. As Ophelia turns to berate him. She sees the incubus twisting his hands and turning a rather interesting shade of maroon. "But, I was so... And you were so... And I was just..."

...and paused when he unexpectedly backed off at her protests. Samantha resolved to return to cleaning up right around her, and then when Ophelia had given Tachi a piece of her mind, she'd drag him off to another part of the house to have her own talk with him...and potentially figure out what was going through his head, see if she could keep this kind of severe miscommunication from happening again. If Ophelia was gonna get groped, it was going to be on Ophelia's terms, and Samantha was going to make sure Tachi understood that one way or another.

7th son of sons
2016-11-18, 04:10 PM
Athena's right. At the very least you should have talked to me first. Ophelia notes, seeming to see the broken plate but deciding not to say anything.

Yulianna held her hands out, a small buzzing sound seeming to come from the "Eyes" on her head. The remainder of her spiders returned to her, looking almost embarassed (as Embarrassed as spiders could) as they returned to their home. I had only the best of the intendedness, dorogoy.

Illven
2016-11-18, 04:18 PM

Don't do it again, how would you feel if I touched you in ways you might not like, without any forewarning. Ophelia said sternly but seeming to calm down a bit.

Yulianna held her hands out, a small buzzing sound seeming to come from the "Eyes" on her head. The remainder of her spiders returned to her, looking almost embarassed (as Embarrassed as spiders could) as they returned to their home. I had only the best of the intendedness, dorogoy.

I'm not angry. I'm just explaining. I would have gathered up my dolls and explained that you're spiders aren't a massive pest invasion. Ophelia replied.

Esprit15
2016-11-18, 05:15 PM
Why was this satisfying to watch? It was overall an inefficient distraction from cleaning the house, and resulted in her own awkward destruction of property. Yet, there was a non-insignificant part of her that felt a malicious pleasure at Yulianna's mistake.

Finishing up the dishes, Athena moves to better observe the end of the dispute between Tachi and Ophelia.

Zevox
2016-11-18, 07:44 PM
"Excuse me miss." The doll replies. "We are currently at threat level drow. We need you to evacuate the area for the time being." A doll in general's clothes states.
Alice blinked at the doll in total confusion. "Uh... what're you talking about?" she asked.

Illven
2016-11-18, 07:45 PM
Alice blinked at the doll in total confusion. "Uh... what're you talking about?" she asked.

"There are spiders everywhere." The doll explains more simply.

Zevox
2016-11-18, 10:22 PM
"There are spiders everywhere." The doll explains more simply.
"Really? Ich!" Alice asked, looking about. "But... uh, I don't see any..."

Illven
2016-11-18, 10:48 PM
"Really? Ich!" Alice asked, looking about. "But... uh, I don't see any..."

"They are currently being contained, shall I escort you to safety?" The doll asks.

Zevox
2016-11-18, 11:48 PM
"They are currently being contained, shall I escort you to safety?" The doll asks.
"Uh... if they're not even here, how am I not safe?" Alice asked, still confused.

Illven
2016-11-19, 12:03 AM
"Uh... if they're not even here, how am I not safe?" Alice asked, still confused.

"They're may be an ambusher in non contained territory." The doll explains.

Zevox
2016-11-19, 02:51 PM
"They're may be an ambusher in non contained territory." The doll explains.
"Riiiight," Alice responded, clearly skeptically. "You know, if you're just really afraid of spiders, you can just tell me. I get it, they're creepy and icky and gross. I mean, what kind of weirdo would like them, right?"

Illven
2016-11-19, 03:36 PM
"Riiiight," Alice responded, clearly skeptically. "You know, if you're just really afraid of spiders, you can just tell me. I get it, they're creepy and icky and gross. I mean, what kind of weirdo would like them, right?"

"We are not afraid, I'm not sure we can feel fear." The doll points out.

Zevox
2016-11-19, 10:11 PM
"We are not afraid, I'm not sure we can feel fear." The doll points out.
"Really?" Alice asked. "Why not?"

Illven
2016-11-19, 10:52 PM
"Really?" Alice asked. "Why not?"

"Were we made to feel fear?" The doll asks.

7th son of sons
2016-11-20, 12:14 AM
Yulianna continued to apologize, more embarrassed than anything. They hadn't even gotten anything cleaned!

Illven
2016-11-20, 12:20 AM
Yulianna continued to apologize, more embarrassed than anything. They hadn't even gotten anything cleaned!

Do you want them to help out? Ophelia questioned.

Zevox
2016-11-20, 02:07 AM
"Were we made to feel fear?" The doll asks.
"Uh... what?" Alice asked, scratching her head. "Why would you be made just to do that?"

Illven
2016-11-20, 02:16 AM
"Uh... what?" Alice asked, scratching her head. "Why would you be made just to do that?"

"Well we would have other functions of course. Would be. Can we rise above our functions..." The doll questions now clearly having an existential crisis.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-20, 05:21 AM
"I don't think they'd move your throne. I mean that seems dangerous right. I don't think any of them are that mean-spirited." The doll assures you.

"I... Yeah, I guess you're right," Emma said, relaxing ever so slightly, "I mean, Ophelia likes them, right? So they got to be good people!"

Meriss
2016-11-20, 12:26 PM
Don't do it again, how would you feel if I touched you in ways you might not like, without any forewarning. Ophelia said sternly but seeming to calm down a bit.

Tachi looks up and leers at Ophelia. "I'm not shy. You can do whatever you want with my body."

Illven
2016-11-20, 02:59 PM
"I... Yeah, I guess you're right," Emma said, relaxing ever so slightly, "I mean, Ophelia likes them, right? So they got to be good people!"

"yeah. She wouldn't invite you to a party if she thought it would be dangerous." The doll points out.

Tachi looks up and leers at Ophelia. "I'm not shy. You can do whatever you want with my body."

I meant like punching you or something. Ophelia adds.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-20, 11:30 PM
"yeah. She wouldn't invite you to a party if she thought it would be dangerous." The doll points out.

"True, but..." she frowns again, "I'm still worried I won't be able to make it through the night. Assuming I even doze off at all..."

Illven
2016-11-20, 11:35 PM
"True, but..." she frowns again, "I'm still worried I won't be able to make it through the night. Assuming I even doze off at all..."

"Well if you start to get into trouble, you can always call your folks then." The doll replies.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-21, 12:37 AM
"Well if you start to get into trouble, you can always call your folks then." The doll replies.

"Yeah, but... I don't want to duck out in the middle of the night. It'd be rude."

Illven
2016-11-21, 12:47 AM
"Yeah, but... I don't want to duck out in the middle of the night. It'd be rude."

"Better then you becoming seriously ill. Ophelia will understand." The doll replies.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-21, 01:10 AM
"Better then you becoming seriously ill. Ophelia will understand." The doll replies.

"Y-You really think so?" Emma asked.

Illven
2016-11-21, 01:32 AM
"Y-You really think so?" Emma asked.

"I know so." The doll replies.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-21, 02:50 AM
"I know so." The doll replies.

Emma smiles, then picks up the doll and hugs it, "Aww... thank you! I feel much better now!"

Illven
2016-11-21, 03:02 AM
Emma smiles, then picks up the doll and hugs it, "Aww... thank you! I feel much better now!"

"Is there anything else I can do to help?" The doll smiles.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-21, 03:46 AM
"Is there anything else I can do to help?" The doll smiles.

"Um, just one thing," Emma says, "Can you, um... watch over me while I sleep? I'd feel more comfortable if someone was making sure I get through the night okay, but it seems a bit much to ask any of the others to do it when they only just met me. Especially since they'll probably want to sleep too."

Illven
2016-11-21, 03:46 AM
"Um, just one thing," Emma says, "Can you, um... watch over me while I sleep? I'd feel more comfortable if someone was making sure I get through the night okay, but it seems a bit much to ask any of the others to do it when they only just met me. Especially since they'll probably want to sleep too."

"Understood, I shall do so." The doll promised.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-21, 04:39 AM
"Understood, I shall do so." The doll promised.

"Thanks!" Emma said with a smile, before tilting her head in question, "Um, do you have a name?"

Illven
2016-11-21, 03:50 PM
"Thanks!" Emma said with a smile, before tilting her head in question, "Um, do you have a name?"

"Lily." The doll smiled brightly.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-21, 03:53 PM
"Lily." The doll smiled brightly.

"Well nice to make your acquaintance, Lily!" Emma said just as brightly, "I am the Emerald Maiden. But you can call me Emma if that's too formal for you."

Illven
2016-11-21, 04:02 PM
"Well nice to make your acquaintance, Lily!" Emma said just as brightly, "I am the Emerald Maiden. But you can call me Emma if that's too formal for you."

"The Emerald Maiden is more then fine." The doll replies.

7th son of sons
2016-11-22, 10:40 AM
Do you want them to help out? Ophelia questioned.

They were trained as personal attendents, it is what they enjoy.

Meriss
2016-11-22, 01:18 PM
I meant like punching you or something. Ophelia adds.

Tachi tilts his head. "Pleasure, pain. Same thing really. I am sorry if I upset or offended you."

Illven
2016-11-22, 01:31 PM
They were trained as personal attendents, it is what they enjoy.

I will talk to my dolls. Ophelia promises.

Tachi tilts his head. "Pleasure, pain. Same thing really. I am sorry if I upset or offended you."

Just... At least try to set the mood next time. Ophelia replied.

Illven
2016-11-22, 08:22 PM
Episode 3 Scene 1

The weekend after Halloween is a sacred time. A sacred time for candy enthusiasts who get it on the cheap after the Halloween wars.

But that is not you. Or maybe it is, your character's not mine. But that is not your reason for being here.

Ophelia's finally ready.

To handle. THE MALL!!!!!!!

She thinks. Will she? Who knows.

Allure =d6 Dress to impress. +2 VP with Ophelia

Skill =d5 Have extra money to give to a begger. +1 VP with Ophelia. (Good)

Conflict =d6 Stop someone from being accosted. +2 VP with Ophelia (Good)

Side note. The more successes you get. The longer you'll be at the mall.

2016-11-23, 11:29 PM
Samantha did what she could to keep the group from going too wild; as the conversation carried on, Samantha kept an eye on the prices and the available sales, making suggestions that were both cheaper and more fashionable, allowing everybody to have fun while unknowingly saving money. Yulianna probably wouldn't care if she was noticing, but the rest would probably appreciate her keeping things from getting too crazy.

Skill. Strong roll 1+Honor Student 2 (planning stuff out)=+3.

Esprit15
2016-11-24, 01:52 AM
Thirty dollars: That was what Athena had allotted for today. Approximately $14.95 on post Halloween candy and proper food, the remaining $15.05 to be allocated between an item or two to gain Ophelia's interest, likely totalling $10.98. The remainder could then act as cushion or for unexpected purchases.

Or... making a good impression. While the odds were higher than likely that the man would waste it on something temporary rather than put it toward anything to better himself, Ophelia would likely appreciate the gesture of handing the man begging outside of the store $2.

7th son of sons
2016-11-24, 10:19 PM
With the All Hallows Eve a fading memory, Yulianna knew what came next: Christmas! The most wonderous day of all the years. In reverence of the event, Yulianna's usually more plain and non-conspicuous had been fully decked out. It was very reminescent of a christmas tree in shape and color, and especially in smell. But on top of that, Yulianna had made to adorn it with decorations as well. Small odds and ends to really bring out color in the tree, and in her eyes. Even the amnesiac darling couldn't help but be thrilled for the upcoming holiday!

Привет!, Привет!, Привет! Yulianna called out upon spotting the girl, sashaying and swaying her hips even more than usual as she approached. Are you ready to be enjoying our time at the mall?

Strong +1, Quaint Greeting +1, Druid Garb +2 = +4

Zevox
2016-11-25, 06:31 PM
Alice arrived at the mall a bit of a curious sight that day. While the weather had cooled as fall set in, it hardly seemed cold enough for the large, long winter coat she had worn. Even Julia, whom had come with her out of simple love of shopping with her long-time friend/sometimes girlfriend, had raised an eyebrow at it. Alice had just giggled and told her it would make sense when they got there.

And when they did and got inside, and Alice removed the coat, it certainly did: she was wearing a cosplay outfit, styled after belly dancers, which amounted to little more than a short slit skirt (whose slit was large enough that the skirt was really covering just one leg most of the time) with elaborate designs on it, a white bikini top with silver trim, and a few bracelets. That got Julia to giggle a bit, and say, “So not complaining, but uh, why did you decide to wear that?” Alice responded just by shrugging and grinning. ”Do I need a reason other than that it looks hot?” Actually, it was because she’d seen something similar on one of the characters in the Anime club the other day and decided that she needed to have an outfit like that and was really eager to show it off, but eh, close enough.

Julia seemed happy with it, at least. “Works for me. How about you see if it works for miss hard-to-get over there?” she asked with a wink, pointing to, of course, Ophelia. Alice grinned at her friend and, just for fun, ran her fingertips along the side of Julia’s arm teasingly as she headed over to the other girl. She wrapped one arm around Ophelia’s shoulder as she reached her, teasingly running her fingers along her arm just below the shoulder not unlike she just had with Julia, and leaning just so as to give the other girl a good view of her cleavage. ”Morning cutie! So, where are we going first? I hope a clothing store, I’m really looking forward to helping you pick out some cute outfits,” she said with a wink.

Allure, Shameless +2, Touchy-Feely +1 = +3 total.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-26, 08:35 AM
"Ophelia!" Emma said with a smile as she and her attendant approached the girl, "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you! Sorry I'm a little late, we had to take a detour to get to this part of the mall. I know it sounds weird, but we were being watched the second we entered the mall. It seemed kind of suspicious, so we doubled back to try and lose them."

One look at the outfit Emma was wearing would probably offer a better explanation as to why she was being watched than whatever she was coming up with in her head. Adorned with jewelry, thin white cloth, and little else, the weird ensemble looked like she walked straight out of ancient Greece, and left rather little to the imagination. It seemed barely appropriate to wear in public, and certainly not something she could have gotten away with wearing on school grounds. Not that she or her attendant for the day, a rather muscular dark-haired man, even seemed to notice that, or how out of place it looked.

"I don't think we lost all of them though..." Emma said with a frown as she watched a group of three guys check her out as they walked by.

Allure, Maiden's Garb (+2), +2 total.

Illven
2016-11-26, 09:23 PM
Thirty dollars: That was what Athena had allotted for today. Approximately $14.95 on post Halloween candy and proper food, the remaining $15.05 to be allocated between an item or two to gain Ophelia's interest, likely totalling $10.98. The remainder could then act as cushion or for unexpected purchases.

Or... making a good impression. While the odds were higher than likely that the man would waste it on something temporary rather than put it toward anything to better himself, Ophelia would likely appreciate the gesture of handing the man begging outside of the store $2.

Unfortunately when Athena goes into her pocket, it turns up empty.... Did that stranger that bumped into her on accident pick pocket her?

"He... hey. what do you get at mocking me like this!"

Samantha did what she could to keep the group from going too wild; as the conversation carried on, Samantha kept an eye on the prices and the available sales, making suggestions that were both cheaper and more fashionable, allowing everybody to have fun while unknowingly saving money. Yulianna probably wouldn't care if she was noticing, but the rest would probably appreciate her keeping things from getting too crazy.

Skill. Strong roll 1+Honor Student 2 (planning stuff out)=+3.

Sam seems the begger yelling at Athena, what does she do? Ophelia seems to be cowering.

Ever... Ever since the party.... I've felt less brave for some reason... Is that silly? She questions

With the All Hallows Eve a fading memory, Yulianna knew what came next: Christmas! The most wonderous day of all the years. In reverence of the event, Yulianna's usually more plain and non-conspicuous had been fully decked out. It was very reminescent of a christmas tree in shape and color, and especially in smell. But on top of that, Yulianna had made to adorn it with decorations as well. Small odds and ends to really bring out color in the tree, and in her eyes. Even the amnesiac darling couldn't help but be thrilled for the upcoming holiday!

Привет!, Привет!, Привет! Yulianna called out upon spotting the girl, sashaying and swaying her hips even more than usual as she approached. Are you ready to be enjoying our time at the mall?

Strong +1, Quaint Greeting +1, Druid Garb +2 = +4

"It's not even Thanksgiving!" You hear a few people call out.

Ignore them. Ophelia replies dismissively. You look amazing!

Alice arrived at the mall a bit of a curious sight that day. While the weather had cooled as fall set in, it hardly seemed cold enough for the large, long winter coat she had worn. Even Julia, whom had come with her out of simple love of shopping with her long-time friend/sometimes girlfriend, had raised an eyebrow at it. Alice had just giggled and told her it would make sense when they got there.

And when they did and got inside, and Alice removed the coat, it certainly did: she was wearing a cosplay outfit, styled after belly dancers, which amounted to little more than a short slit skirt (whose slit was large enough that the skirt was really covering just one leg most of the time) with elaborate designs on it, a white bikini top with silver trim, and a few bracelets. That got Julia to giggle a bit, and say, “So not complaining, but uh, why did you decide to wear that?” Alice responded just by shrugging and grinning. ”Do I need a reason other than that it looks hot?” Actually, it was because she’d seen something similar on one of the characters in the Anime club the other day and decided that she needed to have an outfit like that and was really eager to show it off, but eh, close enough.

Julia seemed happy with it, at least. “Works for me. How about you see if it works for miss hard-to-get over there?” she asked with a wink, pointing to, of course, Ophelia. Alice grinned at her friend and, just for fun, ran her fingertips along the side of Julia’s arm teasingly as she headed over to the other girl. She wrapped one arm around Ophelia’s shoulder as she reached her, teasingly running her fingers along her arm just below the shoulder not unlike she just had with Julia, and leaning just so as to give the other girl a good view of her cleavage. ”Morning cutie! So, where are we going first? I hope a clothing store, I’m really looking forward to helping you pick out some cute outfits,” she said with a wink.

Allure, Shameless +2, Touchy-Feely +1 = +3 total.

Ophelia's eyes widen as she spends a solid moment doing nothing but staring.

Uh... I'm sorry... I uh wasn't listening... What about clothes? She questions.

"Ophelia!" Emma said with a smile as she and her attendant approached the girl, "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you! Sorry I'm a little late, we had to take a detour to get to this part of the mall. I know it sounds weird, but we were being watched the second we entered the mall. It seemed kind of suspicious, so we doubled back to try and lose them."

One look at the outfit Emma was wearing would probably offer a better explanation as to why she was being watched than whatever she was coming up with in her head. Adorned with jewelry, thin white cloth, and little else, the weird ensemble looked like she walked straight out of ancient Greece, and left rather little to the imagination. It seemed barely appropriate to wear in public, and certainly not something she could have gotten away with wearing on school grounds. Not that she or her attendant for the day, a rather muscular dark-haired man, even seemed to notice that, or how out of place it looked.

"I don't think we lost all of them though..." Emma said with a frown as she watched a group of three guys check her out as they walked by.

Allure, Maiden's Garb (+2), +2 total.

Um.... Um... what are you doing it that? Ophelia questions raising an eyebrow.

2016-11-26, 09:54 PM
Sam seems the begger yelling at Athena, what does she do? Ophelia seems to be cowering.

Ever... Ever since the party.... I've felt less brave for some reason... Is that silly? She questions

"It's not silly, darling. Not everybody is particularly well-versed in responding to conflict, and it seems that your pre-amnesiac self wasn't either. I myself don't really enjoy such things, but it's a part of life that I do my best to deal with, same as everybody else. This is a sign that you're getting better, Ophelia; you're making progress in recovering who you were." She glanced at the beggar. "I should go help, I think."

Samantha made her way over to where Athena was being accosted by the beggar-man. "Please pardon my friend, sir, she's been rather distracted today and probably just lost track of her spending. Here, I hope this can smooth over the mix-up," she says as she hands him a small mix of bills totaling up to $75.

Zevox
2016-11-26, 10:28 PM
Ophelia's eyes widen as she spends a solid moment doing nothing but staring.

Uh... I'm sorry... I uh wasn't listening... What about clothes? She questions.
Alice grinned at that and backed up a moment, fingers trailing lightly over Ophelia's arm as she went, to do a quick twirl and give the girl a good look at her from every angle. "Well, I see mine are appreciated, at least," she said teasingly. "I don't know that any of the mall's stores will have outfits like this, but we could keep our eyes open, if you want to try them on yourself," she suggested flirtatiously.