PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Looking for DM for solo campaign

Seltian
2016-10-27, 05:40 PM
I am currently looking for someone to DM a solo campaign or me. You can use any world you like, whether it's pre-existing or custom. I would prefer to play a lawful evil character but will settle for chaotic neutral if needed. Homebrew rules are fine, just let me know them before we start. Would like flexible hours for playing. Let me know if you're interested.

flappeercraft
2016-10-27, 05:58 PM
I am currently looking for someone to DM a solo campaign or me. You can use any world you like, whether it's pre-existing or custom. I would prefer to play a lawful evil character but will settle for chaotic neutral if needed. Homebrew rules are fine, just let me know them before we start. Would like flexible hours for playing. Let me know if you're interested.

I think you should probably give a bit more info, are you a optimizer? Play style? What is your timezone for scheduling? Depending on that I might consider being DM.

LordOfCain
2016-10-27, 06:00 PM
This should probably go in the PbP subforum.

Seltian
2016-10-28, 07:06 AM
I think you should probably give a bit more info, are you a optimizer? Play style? What is your timezone for scheduling? Depending on that I might consider being DM.
I'm not much of an optimizer. I prefer a balance between Roleplaying and Action as a play style. And I'm in the CDT Timezone.

flappeercraft
2016-10-28, 07:28 AM
I'm not much of an optimizer. I prefer a balance between Roleplaying and Action as a play style. And I'm in the CDT Timezone.

If you want 3.5 I'll do it

Seltian
2016-10-28, 01:59 PM
If you want 3.5 I'll do it

That would be fine. Send me your Skype info and we can talk more.

bean illus
2016-10-28, 11:59 PM
I'm wondering; why did you ask for a solo campaign?

Crake
2016-10-29, 01:50 AM
I'm wondering; why did you ask for a solo campaign?

based on the alignment description, sounds like they don't play well with others.