PDA

View Full Version : OOTS tatoo(t)s...

Garrett_Freebor
2007-07-12, 08:14 AM
If every character in OOTS had a tatoo, what would it be and where would they do it?

Lissou
2007-07-12, 08:16 AM
Haley has one on her back, you can see it in a recent strip.
I'd say Elan would have a heart and "mom", or a very random one. No idea where it would be.

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-07-12, 09:36 AM
Elan: Musical Note of some sort, probably a bar of music as an armband.
Haley: I "heart" Gold (It's probably what she has)
Vaarsuvious: Nothing I can think of, except a bar code of hir library card.
Durkon: Tribal symbol of Thor between shoulder blades
Roy: Bash University School Logo (He wasn't ever in the regular military, so that's the closest I can come up with as a "Unit Patch.")

and Belkar? Major full body Yakuza/Prison style artwork, showing him with all of his kills!

And on a similar note, would you get the OotS tattooed on yourself? And if so, would it be individuals, or the entire team?

ChopSticks28
2007-07-12, 09:48 AM
Belker: I ~heart~ ~kidneys~

Sir_Norbert
2007-07-12, 09:56 AM
Bah, I thought the topic was going to be more like "Who's such a hardcore fan that they've got an OOTS-themed tattoo?"

Not me, of course.

Gravedjinn
2007-07-12, 11:48 AM
OK lets see here .... comeeing from a hard core tattoo fan <me>
these would have to be my guesse...

haley- we already know
roy- a sword and chalice to rep his need for wanting to be know for his greater goodness. It would be on his forearm...

Var..- I am guessing so mystic runes up and down the arms and chest...

elan- staight up tattoo of elvis presley on his arse no ifs, ands, or butts :D

durk- Giant thors hammer right smack dab in the middle of his chest.

Belkar- bar code right across the back of his neck.

dunno if peeps will agree or through rotting cabbage at me but hey it wut i think:D

Quezovercoatl
2007-07-12, 11:57 AM
elan- staight up tattoo of elvis presley on his arse no ifs, ands, or butts :D
If it is on his arse how can there be no butts?

Derivious
2007-07-12, 12:06 PM
In spoiler so Rich doesn't get any ideas...
It'd be funny if Rich put the splash page/team pose at the end of this story arc had them showing off their tattoos.

Bunny
2007-07-12, 04:55 PM
:elan: "Oooh! I've got a tatoo! It's a heart with flowers, and it says 'Mommy'. It's on my chest. I mean, it was, until it washed off. Those peel-off tatoos don't last very long, do they?"

Bunny

Narses
2007-07-12, 05:14 PM
Roy's tattoo?
Obviously, "I HAVE AN MBA"

de-trick
2007-07-12, 05:23 PM
V= i prepared explosive runes on my body
Hailey= I<3 GOLD
belkar= some bad ass tattoo prison style
Elan = music note with a rapier through it
Roy = insert tattoo here
durkon = symbol of Thor

BardicLasher
2007-07-12, 05:35 PM
V wouldn't do an explosive runes on self, as Explosive Runes does full damage to whatever it's scribed on, but I can definitely see V having one or more magical tattoos.

Haley actually has a tattoo, that's been discussed.

Elan would SO have a "mom" heart.

Durkon would have the symbol of Thor.

Belkar would have a sexy lady.

Roy would have a sword, possibly a dragon with a sword through it.

Krytha
2007-07-12, 05:39 PM
I think Roy would have a broken sword with a green hilt on his shoulder blade.

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-07-12, 05:51 PM
I'm gonna hit on part two of my original post:

If you were going to tattoo one (or more) characters from OotS, who would it be?

I would consider all six, in an armband around my bicep...

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-12, 09:16 PM
Hmmmmmm...

:elan:: I <3 Mom, or a musical note
:haley: I <3 Gold
:roy: Something cool but not over the top. For example, my History teacher has a tattoo on his arm that says, "Heart of a King".
:belkar: Something cool AND over the top. Something like knives bloodily stabbing through a heart, or something like that.
:durkon: W.W.T.D?
:vaarsuvius: Mystical runes of some sort.

NeonRonin
2007-07-13, 12:03 AM
Well, here's my sleep-deprived contribution.

:elan: Over his heart, a unicorn under a rainbow... and upon that unicorn, resplendent in blue robe, sits BANJO!

:haley: Yeah, it's been done to death but "I love $$$" works for her. On her back, as we've seen.

:roy: Two green-hilted swords crossed over a blue shield, with the motto Semper Fidelis beneath. (The motto works for the U.S.M.C., I figure he could use all the help he can get.) On his right bicep.

:durkon: A Mjolnir(Thor's hammer) on his inside left forearm.

:vaarsuvius: Elvish script encircling his/her right wrist. When translated, says "one wizard to rule them all".

:belkar: Polynesian-style tribal tattoos across his shoulderblades and back, circling over his shoulders to his pectorals. On his right forearm, the words: "If you can read this, you are either too damn close, or dead, or both." On his left forearm: "Have a nice day, asshat."

Geilan
2007-07-13, 12:08 AM
:belkar: A bar code on the back of his head, Agent 47 style.

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-13, 02:44 PM
Well, here's my sleep-deprived contribution.

:elan: Over his heart, a unicorn under a rainbow... and upon that unicorn, resplendent in blue robe, sits BANJO!

:haley: Yeah, it's been done to death but "I love $$$" works for her. On her back, as we've seen.

:roy: Two green-hilted swords crossed over a blue shield, with the motto Semper Fidelis beneath. (The motto works for the U.S.M.C., I figure he could use all the help he can get.) On his right bicep.

:durkon: A Mjolnir(Thor's hammer) on his inside left forearm.

:vaarsuvius: Elvish script encircling his/her right wrist. When translated, says "one wizard to rule them all".

:belkar: Polynesian-style tribal tattoos across his shoulderblades and back, circling over his shoulders to his pectorals. On his right forearm, the words: "If you can read this, you are either too damn close, or dead, or both." On his left forearm: "Have a nice day, asshat."

I agree with all of these.

EpicDisaster
2007-07-13, 02:54 PM
:belkar: Obviously a full torso demon head.
:haley: Tramp stamp.
:sabine: Tramp stamp.
:thog: Puppies in a basket.
:roach: <3 Mom

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-13, 02:59 PM
:belkar: Obviously a full torso demon head.
:haley: Tramp stamp.
:sabine: Tramp stamp.
:thog: Puppies in a basket.
:roach: <3 Mom

:redcloak: Goblin Pride
:nale: a picture of Wile. E. Coyote, and written in small letters beneath, "My Hero"
:miko: Loyalty. Pride. Honor. (or, My Life For Azure City, or something to that effect.)

Hushdawg
2007-07-13, 09:47 PM
roy- a sword and chalice to rep his need for wanting to be know for his greater goodness. It would be on his forearm...

How do you draw something on a line?

Var..- I am guessing so mystic runes up and down the arms and chest...

Again... Arms?

Belkar- bar code right across the back of his neck.

What's a neck? :smalltongue:

I'm da Rogue!
2007-07-14, 10:15 AM
I'm gonna hit on part two of my original post:

If you were going to tattoo one (or more) characters from OotS, who would it be?

I would consider all six, in an armband around my bicep...

I've already got one, but I fancy the idea of tattooing :haley: sneak-attacking some part of my body (back). It would be sooooooo funny

Senex
2007-07-14, 04:42 PM
:xykon: - Symbols of Insanity tattooed all over the inner surface of his skull.