PDA

View Full Version : Best feats for awakened skeleton giants?

Zanos
2016-10-28, 10:31 PM
So I recently got my hands on a big pile of fomorian corpses. MMII 105, but the only real important thing about them is that they're Huge, have 34 strength, and 15 HD. Not wanting to be wasteful, 'm going to animate them, and since I'm pretty high level, also awaken them so they get feats/skillpoints.

I don't usually build "i hit it with my stick" characters, so I'm curious as to what feats would be good on them? They get 6 feats. I was thinking some martial training/martial stance as they qualify for 4th level maneuvers, I believe, but I'm not sure what to pick up in there, either. They'll also each get 72 skillpoints, if I can do anything interesting there.

unseenmage
2016-10-29, 12:47 AM
Check out this thread where I attempted to list all of the best feats that any creature could use (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319962) specifically for those moments when you need feats on your minions but don't know what to give them.

SnugUndies
2016-10-29, 06:14 AM
I'd recommend Power Attack and its ilk, leading to some lovely damage-dealing feats like Leap Attack, Shock Trooper, and Combat Brute. Mage Slayer could be a real boon as well, considering their impressive reach.

Seeing as they're giants, giving some of them Throw Anything might be worth it (it should normally be hard to get a whole ton of Formorians to all charge the same opponent.) If they're leveling after being Awakened, getting levels of Hulking Hurler on one would be even better.