PDA

View Full Version : Repost of share your stories

Kevin Drake
2016-10-29, 11:46 AM
Just want to say that this specific thread is for people to dump their d&d stories. Anyways on with my story: I was in a group of four (not counting the dm), who had just discovered a heavily guarded underwater fortress on the outskirts of Atlantis. My three teammates decided to sneak in all metal gear solid style with cardboard boxes, while I dressed up as a mariachi band member. Anyways, of course our dragonborn paladin got spotted, and despite being literally brain dead, he managed to use the forgery kit we had him hold onto to make a convincing document thanks to a natural 20, and they let him in, and in the meantime, the rest of us were in a hidden passage that our rouge found thanks to a natural 20 on his perception check. We then came across a fork in the path, I went right while they went left. They then discovered a black market deal going on and then our rouge killed half of them while our fighter was distracting them. And I (the healer/mage), got to the throne room but was discovered by the real mariachi band, who I promptly murdered brutally and painfully. Our sessions ended there (btw it was all of our first sessions and it was a week ago, so we have yet to have another. We could tomorrow if our dm wasn't out of town)