PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Help creating a custom adventure, if Seltian please don't read (3.5)

flappeercraft
2016-10-29, 12:06 PM
So right now what I just started DMing someone on a solo campaign and he will be starting as a 5th level sorcerer but I do not have his character sheet. At this point what I have is that the whole campaign will be surrounding one main villain who tries get rid of possible threats when they still are not much of a threat. This will be going through many lower tier NPC's who know next to nothing about the main BBEG but know about their own leader which is just a chain until it reaches the main BBEG. Until now what I have written is that this minion named Xanc'og who is a Wizard 7/shadowcraft mage 5 is starting to send people to kill and to interfere with the PC and got him to leave his town and wanted him to leave civilization permanently. He did that and killed his whole town anc captures his family as a consequence for trying to fight back. The PC does not know this guy yet as he has not yet seen him but he has been receiving sending's from him. From there the PC should go to Greyhawk which I will just set his path for and there this guy will be spying on him who can lead him to one of Xanc'ogs representatives if followed long enough who is a rogue5/assassin2. I'm stuck there and do not know what to add, any help? This is supposed to be a longish campaign, hard but not impossible and with a decent balance on roleplay and combat but a bit more on the latter. What I was planning on following from the Xanc'og part of the campaign is followed by a Drow Sorcerer3/Wizard4/Ultimate magus8 named Zaknafein which is followed by a Cleric4/Ordainedchampion5/Contemplative10 and finally by the BBEG who is the center of the campaign. If it's useful the PC is going to be Lawful Evil and the guys chasing him and attacking him are also evil.