PDA

View Full Version : BAB from multiple classes Q

Falcii
2016-10-31, 06:12 PM
when i get BAB from multiple sources, they all seem to line up in the first column, to the point where my current character which has levels in 4 classes has a BAB of 13. still because i havent gone in any of those classes beyond six, i havent gotten the "second attack BAB" thing... do i just assume when i get to +6 i start getting extra attacks, or do i go with a singular attack at a crazy bonus? help plez

ngilop
2016-10-31, 06:18 PM
You should have 3 attacks with a BAB of +13. Everyone you can subtract 5 from your BAB you get an additional attack. The number after the slash should just be ignored as it just confused people.
Your full attack routine should be like this +13/+8/+3

ExLibrisMortis
2016-10-31, 06:20 PM
You get bonus attacks from having +6 or higher base attack bonus, totalled across all your classes. For example, a monk 4/cleric 4/bard 4/rogue 4 has +12 base attack bonus, and has a full attack of +12/+7/+2.

There is no difference between having +13 bab from multiple classes and having it from a single class. It's always just base attack bonus.

Godskook
2016-10-31, 06:22 PM
when i get BAB from multiple sources, they all seem to line up in the first column, to the point where my current character which has levels in 4 classes has a BAB of 13. still because i havent gone in any of those classes beyond six, i havent gotten the "second attack BAB" thing... do i just assume when i get to +6 i start getting extra attacks, or do i go with a singular attack at a crazy bonus? help plez

You always get extra attacks at -5/-10/15, provided the (BAB - Penalty) is still positive.

Falcii
2016-10-31, 06:23 PM
Thank you! normally i dont play a melee character or at a high level, so clarification helps a ton!