PDA

View Full Version : FNAF 5: Sister Location: Spoiler Alert!

Traditio
2016-10-31, 11:54 PM
Alright, guys. I've watched playthroughs of FNAF 1, 2, 3, 4 and Sister Location. I've watched pretty much all of Game Theory's explanations. I've watched other videos.

Sister Location has me stumped. I think that we can take the following for granted:

The initial killing was performed outside of Fredbear's family diner at some time prior to 1983. This initial killing is subsequently followed by a tragic accident which results in the death of the 1983 child of FNAF 4, a tragic accident which is soon followed by the killing of the 4 bullies also shown in FNAF 4.

These 5 deaths of 1983 line up neatly, as per the happiest day mini-game in FNAF 3, with the 5 main animatronics of the series: freddie, bonnie, golden freddie, foxie and chica. The main child of 1983, of course, assumes the role of golden freddie (again, as per the happiest day mini game of FNAF 3).

This leads to the question: Ok. But what about the child from Fredbear's family diner, the initial death which we learned about in FNAF 2? This child, we may assume, assumes the role of the puppet of FNAF 2. Note the fact that upon completing the Take Cake to the Children minigame in FNAF 2, the puppet jumpscare ensues, and it is the puppet, we safely may assume, which has "fused" the souls of the children to the animatronics. Note the "Give Gifts, Give Life" minigame in FNAF 2.

All well and good.

How does this fit in with Sister Location?

I've watched MatPat's explanation videos so far, but I still can't make sense of the puppet. Sister Location seems to give us a scenario in which it is the Purple Guy who is trying to figure out how to fuse the souls of dead children with the animatronics , and MatPat seems to be under the impression that it is the purple guy who vows to fix the dead child from the bite of 1983. But literally everything else in the previous games should lead us to believe that it is the puppet, not the purple guy, who is speaking.

I could go on, but I'll leave this here for now.

What do you guys think is going on with this? How does the puppet fit in with Sister Location?

(Caveat: I have posted this thread on another forum. The reason for this is because I want to get as many opinions as possible.)