PDA

View Full Version : Year of the Yuri harem IC 14 (Fourteen hearts)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Esprit15
2016-11-24, 05:31 PM
"Outings with them tend to end in something going wrong... I'll admit to fault in some of them, but for the most part I only hang out with them because of friendship with one or two."

Illven
2016-11-24, 05:33 PM
Woooooooow!! Are you like... like Rich? You don't smell rich...

What does rich smell like? Luna questioned.

7th son of sons
2016-11-24, 05:43 PM
What does rich smell like? Luna questioned.

Like... Like gold and flowers and soap and Leather and... money! Lauca replied, sniffing at Luna. You smell like... Night time?

Illven
2016-11-24, 05:47 PM
Like... Like gold and flowers and soap and Leather and... money! Lauca replied, sniffing at Luna. You smell like... Night time?

Are you calling me a whore? Luna questioned.

7th son of sons
2016-11-24, 05:51 PM
Are you calling me a whore? Luna questioned.

A... A whore? Lauca questioned, again tilting her head.

Illven
2016-11-24, 06:07 PM
A... A whore? Lauca questioned, again tilting her head.

Someone who accepts money for sex. Luna replied.

7th son of sons
2016-11-24, 06:15 PM
Someone who accepts money for sex. Luna replied.

Oooooooh... No, Lauca wouldn't call you that. Lauca doesn't even know if you do. But if you did, you would make a lot of money!!!

Illven
2016-11-24, 06:18 PM
"Outings with them tend to end in something going wrong... I'll admit to fault in some of them, but for the most part I only hang out with them because of friendship with one or two."

"Personality conflicts, or are they ***hats?" The girl questions.

Oooooooh... No, Lauca wouldn't call you that. Lauca doesn't even know if you do. But if you did, you would make a lot of money!!!

Okay, what do you mean when you say I smell like the night? Luna questions.

Esprit15
2016-11-24, 06:29 PM
"Kind of. Lots of aggressive personalities, it's easy for them to get riled up. Also, while I'm the last person to slut shame... there are some who are a lot more public about their sexual activity than any normal person would be comfortable with," Taika says, frowning. "Sleep around all you want, but I don't particularly want to hear about it."

7th son of sons
2016-11-24, 06:31 PM
Okay, what do you mean when you say I smell like the night? Luna questions.

Like... Like Night Time? Lauca replied, trying best to explain what she meant. Moon light and freshness and calm... Night Time!

Illven
2016-11-24, 06:32 PM
"Kind of. Lots of aggressive personalities, it's easy for them to get riled up. Also, while I'm the last person to slut shame... there are some who are a lot more public about their sexual activity than any normal person would be comfortable with," Taika says, frowning. "Sleep around all you want, but I don't particularly want to hear about it."

[Make an allure check DC 5 to convince them of how bad they are. ]

Illven
2016-11-24, 09:20 PM

"Oh gods that sounds annoying. I wonder if either of them are going to try hitting on us." The boy replies rolling his eyes.

Like... Like Night Time? Lauca replied, trying best to explain what she meant. Moon light and freshness and calm... Night Time!

So is that a joke about my name? Luna teases.

Esprit15
2016-11-24, 09:53 PM
"The most likely to isn't here, thankfully, so you'll probably be safe from them if we run into them."

Zevox
2016-11-24, 09:55 PM
"Man and woman, not necessarily," Mallory said, "I mean, just look at your sister and me. We're two girls, but we're still together. Gender isn't relevant when you talk about this sort of thing, the emotional bond is."
Tanya fidgeted in discomfort and looked away a bit at that, having picked up on Mal's accidental implication but entirely too embarrassed to point it out given Tamara seemed to have missed it. Besides, it was better not to have her sister notice it all than to look suspicious denying it out of the blue.

"Well, it's a step that should be taken when you know you really love someone, and want to commit yourself to them completely," Mallory said, "But a good number of the girls at school treat it like it's just something to do for fun, and treat it with all the seriousness that implies, which can be both dangerous and hurtful to those the leave in their wake."
At that, though, Tanya does look over at Mal with just a small amount of surprise. She doesn't say anything, however, and her expression quickly returns to neutral.

"And because love is love, those who say a guy and a guy, or a girl and a girl can't be together is wrong?" Tamara asks.
"Bingo," she does pipe up at that. "I mean, otherwise, people like me couldn't love anyone at all, since we don't feel that way about the opposite gender, and that'd just be messed up, right?"

7th son of sons
2016-11-24, 10:06 PM
So is that a joke about my name? Luna teases.

Luna... Lu-na... Lunar! Lunar! Like the moon!!! Lauca cheered, having put it all together in her head. You're so smart. You're like an everything girl!

Illven
2016-11-24, 10:18 PM
"The most likely to isn't here, thankfully, so you'll probably be safe from them if we run into them."

"Oh that's a relief." The girl replies wiping her brow in relaxation.

Tanya fidgeted in discomfort and looked away a bit at that, having picked up on Mal's accidental implication but entirely too embarrassed to point it out given Tamara seemed to have missed it. Besides, it was better not to have her sister notice it all than to look suspicious denying it out of the blue.

At that, though, Tanya does look over at Mal with just a small amount of surprise. She doesn't say anything, however, and her expression quickly returns to neutral.

"Bingo," she does pipe up at that. "I mean, otherwise, people like me couldn't love anyone at all, since we don't feel that way about the opposite gender, and that'd just be messed up, right?"

Tamara looks to Mal to say what she's going to say.

Luna... Lu-na... Lunar! Lunar! Like the moon!!! Lauca cheered, having put it all together in her head. You're so smart. You're like an everything girl!

An everything girl? Luna questions raising an eyebrow

7th son of sons
2016-11-24, 10:22 PM
An everything girl? Luna questions raising an eyebrow

Lauca nodded knowingly, before going into her explanation. A lot of people are pretty. And a lot of people are smart. And some people are even nice. But you're an everything girl! You're all three!

Illven
2016-11-24, 10:33 PM
Lauca nodded knowingly, before going into her explanation. A lot of people are pretty. And a lot of people are smart. And some people are even nice. But you're an everything girl! You're all three!

But I'm no good in a fight. Isn't that something. Luna commented.

Esprit15
2016-11-24, 10:53 PM
"Just keep an eye on Luna and anyone hanging off of her.

But that's a problem for later. You guys were here for a panel of some sort?"

Illven
2016-11-24, 11:01 PM
"Just keep an eye on Luna and anyone hanging off of her.

But that's a problem for later. You guys were here for a panel of some sort?"

"Who?" They both ask simultaneously.

Esprit15
2016-11-24, 11:07 PM
"Blonde girl. Fairly pretty."

Illven
2016-11-24, 11:14 PM
"Blonde girl. Fairly pretty."

The guy seems slightly more interested in the girl at that, the girl gives him a glare.

"Anyone else we need to worry about?" She asks.

Esprit15
2016-11-25, 12:05 AM
"I have long since stopped keeping track of her interested suitors. Only one that has stuck around that I remember is P'ro'shi. Eldritch girl, tentacles everywhere."

Illven
2016-11-25, 12:32 AM
"I have long since stopped keeping track of her interested suitors. Only one that has stuck around that I remember is P'ro'shi. Eldritch girl, tentacles everywhere."

"So don't trip over them?" The guy asks.

Esprit15
2016-11-25, 12:44 AM
"So don't trip over them?" The guy asks.

"Sure, let's go with that," Taika says, cringing slightly as she recalls Alex mentiong their other uses.

Illven
2016-11-25, 12:50 AM
"Sure, let's go with that," Taika says, cringing slightly as she recalls Alex mentiong their other uses.

Tasha looks at you strangely seeming to try to will you into saying what you meant.

Esprit15
2016-11-25, 01:14 AM
Tasha looks at you strangely seeming to try to will you into saying what you meant.

Taika does not speak further on the topic, letting the girl do the basic addition of tentacle girl + always around girl who is vocal about sleeping with everything. Instead, she looks between the couple, just enjoying being around half normal people.

Illven
2016-11-25, 01:20 AM
Taika does not speak further on the topic, letting the girl do the basic addition of tentacle girl + always around girl who is vocal about sleeping with everything. Instead, she looks between the couple, just enjoying being around half normal people.

"So yeah, Steampunk cops has been going on for 3 years now. Apparently one of the author's other works is super popular, and the station is forced to air both even if the numbers for it are lower then they should be." The boy pipes up to cover the silence.

Esprit15
2016-11-25, 01:23 AM
"What's the other show?"

Illven
2016-11-25, 01:31 AM
"What's the other show?"

"Eh, it's a romance show, think it'd be up your alley?" The girl question.

Esprit15
2016-11-25, 01:54 AM
"Eh, it's a romance show, think it'd be up your alley?" The girl question.

"Are you kidding? My mother, sister, and I binge through one of those a week if school isn't busy."

Illven
2016-11-25, 02:03 AM
"Are you kidding? My mother, sister, and I binge through one of those a week if school isn't busy."

"Oh, huh. Appearance can be deceiving." The boy replies. "It's uh. Life and times at East Marshall high I think. Don't understand why it's so popular but..."

Esprit15
2016-11-25, 03:30 AM
"Yeah, traditional witch garb, who knew I existed in the 21st century, right?" Taika says, more than a little snark in her voice. "No, we're all anxious to see how it ends! Fey is totally cheering on Rebecca. Mother wants Jill to have the entire love polygon collapse on itself into a polygamous blob. I personally think Robert shouldn't stick it in crazy like he's clearly about to do and just stay single. It's clear that the show's central conflict was Stacy's involvement with Betty, with the harem existing purely to satisfy tropes, so why end it with anyone? It's why you have all the big cliches, though two of the biggest were either written out or sidelined when the characters didn't work out. Granted, I've never seen the yandere played as having anything sympathetic to them, which the writers clearly made a half hearted attempt to do several times. Doesn't change that they're a monster, and I hope the writers were aware of that. Maybe they're going for one of those 'evil wins' type of endings..."

Illven
2016-11-25, 04:08 AM
"Yeah, traditional witch garb, who knew I existed in the 21st century, right?" Taika says, more than a little snark in her voice. "No, we're all anxious to see how it ends! Fey is totally cheering on Rebecca. Mother wants Jill to have the entire love polygon collapse on itself into a polygamous blob. I personally think Robert shouldn't stick it in crazy like he's clearly about to do and just stay single. It's clear that the show's central conflict was Stacy's involvement with Betty, with the harem existing purely to satisfy tropes, so why end it with anyone? It's why you have all the big cliches, though two of the biggest were either written out or sidelined when the characters didn't work out. Granted, I've never seen the yandere played as having anything sympathetic to them, which the writers clearly made a half hearted attempt to do several times. Doesn't change that they're a monster, and I hope the writers were aware of that. Maybe they're going for one of those 'evil wins' type of endings..."

"If that were the case you'd think Betty would be the main character and they would all be competing for her, but as much as my boyfriend has the yuri goggles on." Tasha starts. "Thanks hun." The boy interjects. "Sakuya seems straight, and even with the yuri googles firmly in place we can't see Molly with anyone.

"Personally I think he should have ended up with Lily, just the right amount of toughening him up without risking him having his throat slit in the middle of the night." The boy pipes in. "That's because you have no taste hun. I always said he should have ended up with Maya, but apparently you add the smallest amount of religion to anything and you get complaints." The girl comments. "Really, because it's pretty obvious Molly's christen and no one complains about that." The boy pipes up.

7th son of sons
2016-11-25, 07:11 AM
But I'm no good in a fight. Isn't that something. Luna commented.

Lauca put a hand on her shoulder before flexing her narrow arm. Just stay with me, Ms. Luna. I'll keep you safe!

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-25, 09:21 AM
"And because love is love, those who say a guy and a guy, or a girl and a girl can't be together is wrong?" Tamara asks.

"Exactly," Mallory said with a nod, "Honestly, I'm surprised this concept is so foreign to you. I would figure you would be used to your sister's sexual preferences by now, given that it doesn't seem like she's ever tried hiding it from you."

Noticing Tanya's discomfort, Mallory frowned and put a hand on her shoulder, "Are you alright?"

Esprit15
2016-11-25, 12:05 PM
"Ah, but consider the harem baiting they do in Akame ga Kill, where Tatsumi is the focus but the story is not at all about him, but about Akame. There is certainly precedent for using harem comedy elements to tell a non-romantic story. Granted, they've started to kill off the possible romantic interests, so barring Stacy doing anything really crazy in the final episode, I don't think that's going to happen. Also because a bunch of the fanbase would flip out even more than if he picked the girl they weren't rooting for.

Maya's character flaw was that she was the most stereotypical, obnoxious Christian. The Christmas episode was the worst offender, where she seemed to be missing the point of what was going on well past the point of it being comical, and moving into the realm of just not understanding people. I can see what they were going for, but the execution made me cringe too much to ever like her character.

Lily was an interesting addition later in the season. I thought that her and Sakuya were going to have a fight the way they were acting during the sleepover, but it looks like nothing is going to come from that.

As for Sakuya's sexuality, I thought there was some obvious feelings toward Claire. Not any that she would ever act on, considering just how incompatible the characters are, but enough to tease the fans."

Zevox
2016-11-25, 02:55 PM
"Exactly," Mallory said with a nod, "Honestly, I'm surprised this concept is so foreign to you. I would figure you would be used to your sister's sexual preferences by now, given that it doesn't seem like she's ever tried hiding it from you."
"Eh, well, just 'cause I don't hide it don't mean I exactly talk about it that much, either," Tanya pointed out with a shrug. "'Sides, she is, well, at that age..." she pointed out in a whisper.

Noticing Tanya's discomfort, Mallory frowned and put a hand on her shoulder, "Are you alright?"
"Uh, y-yeah," Tanya responded a bit awkwardly. "Just, um, not the kinda conversation I'm used to havin' 'round Tam, 'sall," she said, brushing it off.

Illven
2016-11-25, 03:03 PM
Lauca put a hand on her shoulder before flexing her narrow arm. Just stay with me, Ms. Luna. I'll keep you safe!

That's... How good are you in a fight? Luna questions.

"Well so is the idea that adults aren't always right with each other." Tamara explains poorly.

"Ah, but consider the harem baiting they do in Akame ga Kill, where Tatsumi is the focus but the story is not at all about him, but about Akame. There is certainly precedent for using harem comedy elements to tell a non-romantic story. Granted, they've started to kill off the possible romantic interests, so barring Stacy doing anything really crazy in the final episode, I don't think that's going to happen. Also because a bunch of the fanbase would flip out even more than if he picked the girl they weren't rooting for.

Maya's character flaw was that she was the most stereotypical, obnoxious Christian. The Christmas episode was the worst offender, where she seemed to be missing the point of what was going on well past the point of it being comical, and moving into the realm of just not understanding people. I can see what they were going for, but the execution made me cringe too much to ever like her character.

Lily was an interesting addition later in the season. I thought that her and Sakuya were going to have a fight the way they were acting during the sleepover, but it looks like nothing is going to come from that.

As for Sakuya's sexuality, I thought there was some obvious feelings toward Claire. Not any that she would ever act on, considering just how incompatible the characters are, but enough to tease the fans."

"I'm surprised anyone can ship Sakuya and Claire. Becca and Claire have the same basic build it just feels skeevzy." Tasha comments to her boyfriends rolling eyes.

Esprit15
2016-11-25, 03:13 PM
"Yes, but they have very different relationships to one another. Also, Claire is specialized in a very different way than Rebecca. While it's left to the imagination whether Rebecca gets up to anything offscreen, Claire's sex life is much more explicitly mentioned, with only the details left to the imagination. Plus I seem to recall a few scenes of Sakuya getting flustered around Claire, which if the sexes were different is all you would need to ship someone normally. With Rebecca, all you get is 'violently protective' and 'breast envy,' which is a shame. Would have been nice to see some more interpersonal interaction between them, but I guess the writer's thoughts ended at twins who are polar opposites."

Illven
2016-11-25, 03:23 PM
"Yes, but they have very different relationships to one another. Also, Claire is specialized in a very different way than Rebecca. While it's left to the imagination whether Rebecca gets up to anything offscreen, Claire's sex life is much more explicitly mentioned, with only the details left to the imagination. Plus I seem to recall a few scenes of Sakuya getting flustered around Claire, which if the sexes were different is all you would need to ship someone normally. With Rebecca, all you get is 'violently protective' and 'breast envy,' which is a shame. Would have been nice to see some more interpersonal interaction between them, but I guess the writer's thoughts ended at twins who are polar opposites."

"I always wondered what would have happened if Rebecca had shown more interest to Rob, what would win out. Protectiveness, or competition." The boy muses.

7th son of sons
2016-11-25, 03:55 PM
That's... How good are you in a fight? Luna questions.

... Not very, Lauca admitted after a brief pause. But I always always always do my best in everything! Mom always says if you try your best, you never really lose.

Esprit15
2016-11-25, 04:16 PM
"I always wondered what would have happened if Rebecca had shown more interest to Rob, what would win out. Protectiveness, or competition." The boy muses.

"Probably the same thing that happened with Claire: she pulls Rebecca aside, and has one of those 'Look, I love you sis, but I like him, too,' conversations. Really, she hasn't been too violent toward the other girls. It's been more shows of force - 'I can do this to someone that means nothing to me. Imagine if I thought you were in my way,' is the feeling I get from a lot of her actions. We see a little of that at the ModelLand episode where she very casually shot and maimed security guards. Really though, the off screen training is how she actually bonded with Robert, I think. "

Illven
2016-11-25, 04:59 PM
... Not very, Lauca admitted after a brief pause. But I always always always do my best in everything! Mom always says if you try your best, you never really lose.

You can lose a fight hun. Just be careful. Luna insists.

"Probably the same thing that happened with Claire: she pulls Rebecca aside, and has one of those 'Look, I love you sis, but I like him, too,' conversations. Really, she hasn't been too violent toward the other girls. It's been more shows of force - 'I can do this to someone that means nothing to me. Imagine if I thought you were in my way,' is the feeling I get from a lot of her actions. We see a little of that at the ModelLand episode where she very casually shot and maimed security guards. Really though, the off screen training is how she actually bonded with Robert, I think. "

"It's a shame that it has to be shown off screen. It could have really benefited the relationship if it was at least a DVD extra." The guy replies.

[If Taika has the DVD's I imagine that they were actually in there. ]

7th son of sons
2016-11-25, 05:09 PM
You can lose a fight hun. Just be careful. Luna insists.

But what if I have to protect someone?

Illven
2016-11-25, 05:16 PM
But what if I have to protect someone?

You can still protect someone and be careful. Luna points out. I mean you can't protect anyone if you get too injured.

Esprit15
2016-11-25, 07:22 PM
[I assumed that it was an ongoing show]
"Yeah, I'm totally going to watch that. It could have been a cute post-credits scene that they did with each episode. Then again, that would put too much emphasis on them. Though it could alternate between that and his German with Molly. I'm sure there are some silly bilingual jokes they could have pulled."

Illven
2016-11-25, 08:19 PM
[I assumed that it was an ongoing show]
"Yeah, I'm totally going to watch that. It could have been a cute post-credits scene that they did with each episode. Then again, that would put too much emphasis on them. Though it could alternate between that and his German with Molly. I'm sure there are some silly bilingual jokes they could have pulled."

[It is. But in my experience you tend to get DVD's while things go on.]

"But then what do you for the other characters?" Tasha replies.

Esprit15
2016-11-25, 08:59 PM
"I'm not too sure. Jill drawing him at weird times, but yeah, it's going to favor a few of the girls over others."

Illven
2016-11-25, 09:07 PM
"I'm not too sure. Jill drawing him at weird times, but yeah, it's going to favor a few of the girls over others."

"Yeah, that's at best half the cast, at worst barely over a quarter." Tasha comments.

Esprit15
2016-11-25, 09:41 PM
"Yeah. Maybe it will be best as a DVD extra..."

Illven
2016-11-25, 09:46 PM
"Yeah. Maybe it will be best as a DVD extra..."

"But then they probably have to do one for each anyway to appease all the fans." The guy pipes up.

Esprit15
2016-11-25, 10:43 PM
"But the issue we had before arises: what did the others do with Robert offscreen? Claire lost all real interest in him when she got Jill, Lily seemed interested but they can't rehash Sakuya's interactions, Rebecca didn't do much with him, and so on."

Illven
2016-11-25, 10:47 PM
"But the issue we had before arises: what did the others do with Robert offscreen? Claire lost all real interest in him when she got Jill, Lily seemed interested but they can't rehash Sakuya's interactions, Rebecca didn't do much with him, and so on."

"Eh, Lily at least could have focused on different marital arts styles. I doubt they have the exact same approaches to fighting." The guy replies.

Esprit15
2016-11-25, 11:03 PM
"Eh, Lily at least could have focused on different marital arts styles. I doubt they have the exact same approaches to fighting." The guy replies.

"True. One was a lot more weapon focused than the other. Kind of funny, since she spoke as though she were an unarmed expert, but most fights involved her pulling a knife or other improvised weapon on someone."

Illven
2016-11-25, 11:18 PM
"True. One was a lot more weapon focused than the other. Kind of funny, since she spoke as though she were an unarmed expert, but most fights involved her pulling a knife or other improvised weapon on someone."

"Think Lily could have taken her in an open field with no weapons." Tasha asks.

7th son of sons
2016-11-25, 11:34 PM
You can still protect someone and be careful. Luna points out. I mean you can't protect anyone if you get too injured.

Yeah, that's true.... and I don't like fighting all that much anyway... Lauca replied, deep in thought before realizing there was something in her hand. Oh yeah yeah yeah! The costume! Are you gonna buy it?

Illven
2016-11-25, 11:49 PM
Yeah, that's true.... and I don't like fighting all that much anyway... Lauca replied, deep in thought before realizing there was something in her hand. Oh yeah yeah yeah! The costume! Are you gonna buy it?

Oh right! Luna says digging out her wallet. You should pick out one yourself.

7th son of sons
2016-11-26, 12:02 AM
Oh right! Luna says digging out her wallet. You should pick out one yourself.

Can I really!? Lauca replied, eyes wide again, before she began digging through the costume rack. hmmmmm... lots of pretty ones... really cool ones!... Mar-Cel-Ine... D-Va... Zel-Da... Ohhhhhh, this is hard! They're all good! What would you pick?

Illven
2016-11-26, 12:18 AM
Can I really!? Lauca replied, eyes wide again, before she began digging through the costume rack. hmmmmm... lots of pretty ones... really cool ones!... Mar-Cel-Ine... D-Va... Zel-Da... Ohhhhhh, this is hard! They're all good! What would you pick?

Which one exposes the most skin? Luna teased with a grin.

7th son of sons
2016-11-26, 12:30 AM
Which one exposes the most skin? Luna teased with a grin.

Lauca pulled out a wire hanger, upon which was black leather bikini, booty shorts, a scarf, a pair of gloves... and that's it. This one, This one! Yo-Ko Litt-Ner! Do you want me to get this one!?

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-26, 01:01 AM
"Eh, well, just 'cause I don't hide it don't mean I exactly talk about it that much, either," Tanya pointed out with a shrug. "'Sides, she is, well, at that age..." she pointed out in a whisper.

"Uh, y-yeah," Tanya responded a bit awkwardly. "Just, um, not the kinda conversation I'm used to havin' 'round Tam, 'sall," she said, brushing it off.

"Oh, right," Mallory said with a wince, pulling her hand back, "I suppose it would, given that you are sisters. I wouldn't really know what that's like, but... yes, I wasn't thinking about that. Sorry."

Illven
2016-11-26, 01:02 AM
Lauca pulled out a wire hanger, upon which was black leather bikini, booty shorts, a scarf, a pair of gloves... and that's it. This one, This one! Yo-Ko Litt-Ner! Do you want me to get this one!?

Yes... Luna replied blushing a bit.

7th son of sons
2016-11-26, 01:22 AM
Yes... Luna replied blushing a bit.

Well hurry up and buy it so I can try it on for you! Lauca cheered

Illven
2016-11-26, 01:33 AM
Well hurry up and buy it so I can try it on for you! Lauca cheered

Luna wolf whistles as her card is accepted twice Can't wait to see you in it. She purred.

Esprit15
2016-11-26, 01:39 AM
"Think Lily could have taken her in an open field with no weapons." Tasha asks.

"I don't know, she tended to improvise weapons out of anything. Even in a field, you can get rocks to throw. Being careful and skillful is good, but if she could draw out the fight, Sakuya would win. If nothing else, she'd probably rip off her shirt and try to strangle her with the fabric, or stab her in the eye with bra wire, or something else equally ridiculous. It is the same person who when confronted with fighting a football player thought 'Sure, I have a knife, but a soldering iron would be so much more fun!' Lily is a sane character, but Sakuya is terrifying."

Illven
2016-11-26, 01:49 AM
"I don't know, she tended to improvise weapons out of anything. Even in a field, you can get rocks to throw. Being careful and skillful is good, but if she could draw out the fight, Sakuya would win. If nothing else, she'd probably rip off her shirt and try to strangle her with the fabric, or stab her in the eye with bra wire, or something else equally ridiculous. It is the same person who when confronted with fighting a football player thought 'Sure, I have a knife, but a soldering iron would be so much more fun!' Lily is a sane character, but Sakuya is terrifying."

"Plus hun. When did Lily ever really fight." The boy pipes up. "Outside the ring I mean."

7th son of sons
2016-11-26, 01:59 AM
Luna wolf whistles as her card is accepted twice Can't wait to see you in it. She purred.

Lauca held up the bra over her chest, ensuring the size was right. Well then let's find somewhere to change, and you won't have to wait, silly. She replied without looking up from the leather article.

Illven
2016-11-26, 02:01 AM
Follow me. Luna replied starting to lead you to a bathroom to change in the stalls.

Esprit15
2016-11-26, 03:55 AM
"Plus hun. When did Lily ever really fight." The boy pipes up. "Outside the ring I mean."

"Yeah. My money would be on the person who actively seeks fights with scary people over the person who one time, in a sanctioned tournament, let loose. Granted, it was really good to see someone rip Stacy a new one, and even better that it was one of the half sane people.

Say, are the writers for East Marshal going to be here?"

Illven
2016-11-26, 04:21 AM
"Yeah. My money would be on the person who actively seeks fights with scary people over the person who one time, in a sanctioned tournament, let loose. Granted, it was really good to see someone rip Stacy a new one, and even better that it was one of the half sane people.

Say, are the writers for East Marshal going to be here?"

"The head writer will be." Tasha replies.

7th son of sons
2016-11-26, 08:07 AM
Follow me. Luna replied starting to lead you to a bathroom to change in the stalls.

Lauca wasn't shy, or slow, about changing into her new costume. The stall door had barely shut before she'd removed all of her clothes. Getting into the cosplay didn't take long either (There wasn't much to put on, after all). And when it was done, she stepped confidently back out of the stall, doing a little twirl so Luna could see her from every angle. What do you think? What do you think?

Esprit15
2016-11-26, 10:04 AM
"The head writer will be." Tasha replies.

"Well! I know what I'm interested in seeing!" Taika says as she pulls out her phone and begins texting Fey.

Zevox
2016-11-26, 12:57 PM
"Oh, right," Mallory said with a wince, pulling her hand back, "I suppose it would, given that you are sisters. I wouldn't really know what that's like, but... yes, I wasn't thinking about that. Sorry."
Tanya, actually a little relieved that Mal seemed to completely believe that was the only thing on her mind, turned her attention fully back to her girlfriend, took the hand she'd just had on her shoulder in hers gently, and said, "No big, I get it. Besides, might be somethin' I need to get used to a little anyway, since Tam's growin' up and all."

Wanting to move on from the topic, however, she turned to her sister and asked, "Oh, so, you never did answer Scout's question: anyplace in particular you wanna start today?"

Illven
2016-11-26, 04:13 PM
Lauca wasn't shy, or slow, about changing into her new costume. The stall door had barely shut before she'd removed all of her clothes. Getting into the cosplay didn't take long either (There wasn't much to put on, after all). And when it was done, she stepped confidently back out of the stall, doing a little twirl so Luna could see her from every angle. What do you think? What do you think?

You look ravishing. Luna flirted as she stepped into the stall to put her costume on.

"Well! I know what I'm interested in seeing!" Taika says as she pulls out her phone and begins texting Fey.

Wait.... Wait... Wait.... She's there! Can.... You think Mom will let us come?

Tanya, actually a little relieved that Mal seemed to completely believe that was the only thing on her mind, turned her attention fully back to her girlfriend, took the hand she'd just had on her shoulder in hers gently, and said, "No big, I get it. Besides, might be somethin' I need to get used to a little anyway, since Tam's growin' up and all."

Wanting to move on from the topic, however, she turned to her sister and asked, "Oh, so, you never did answer Scout's question: anyplace in particular you wanna start today?"

"Well there was this writer for one of the shows I watch here today, can we go to there!?" Tamara asks hopefully.

Esprit15
2016-11-26, 04:37 PM
-I think she would want to go but be too busy. Isn't tonight her class? Just tell her you'll get her something signed and she'll probably be more than fine.-

Illven
2016-11-26, 04:50 PM
-I think she would want to go but be too busy. Isn't tonight her class? Just tell her you'll get her something signed and she'll probably be more than fine.-

After a couple of minutes.

Yay! She said she'll drop me off, but that you're responsible for me, is that okay?

Esprit15
2016-11-26, 05:18 PM
-Awesome!-

"Looks like one of my sisters is going to be here," Taika says. Looking back to the girl, she realizes that she forgot to ask something that was nagging at her mind at first: "Pardon me if it's rude, but where does the witch portion of your ancestry trace back to?"

7th son of sons
2016-11-26, 05:34 PM
You look ravishing. Luna flirted as she stepped into the stall to put her costume on.

Luaca bounced excitedly at this, both the compliment and the impending reveal. Her first day on the outside and she was already getting compliments!

Illven
2016-11-26, 05:45 PM
-Awesome!-

"Looks like one of my sisters is going to be here," Taika says. Looking back to the girl, she realizes that she forgot to ask something that was nagging at her mind at first: "Pardon me if it's rude, but where does the witch portion of your ancestry trace back to?"

"I don't know off the top of my head. I could ask my parents." Tasha offers.

Luaca bounced excitedly at this, both the compliment and the impending reveal. Her first day on the outside and she was already getting compliments!

Luna seems quite intent on something before shaking her head for a moment.

Shall we show the rest.

7th son of sons
2016-11-26, 06:05 PM
Luna seems quite intent on something before shaking her head for a moment.

Shall we show the rest.

The rest? You mean like... like everyone else?

Illven
2016-11-26, 06:20 PM
The rest? You mean like... like everyone else?

Yes, don't you want them to see? Luna replied.

7th son of sons
2016-11-26, 06:40 PM
Yes, don't you want them to see? Luna replied.

Mhm Mhm Mhm, Lauca wants everyone to see what you bought for me! The catgirl beamed.

Esprit15
2016-11-26, 07:02 PM
"Don't worry, it isn't a huge deal. Just idle curiosity."

Illven
2016-11-26, 07:21 PM
Mhm Mhm Mhm, Lauca wants everyone to see what you bought for me! The catgirl beamed.

Well then, let us go. Luna said extending an arm.

"Don't worry, it isn't a huge deal. Just idle curiosity."

"What about yourself? Do you know?" Tasha questions.

Esprit15
2016-11-26, 07:28 PM
"Native American and European witch in fairly equal parts. Gives us a lot of different family recipes to pass on."

7th son of sons
2016-11-26, 07:41 PM
Well then, let us go. Luna said extending an arm.

Lauca took her hand, smiling warmly. Lead the way!

Illven
2016-11-26, 08:01 PM
"Native American and European witch in fairly equal parts. Gives us a lot of different family recipes to pass on."

"Mmm. Family recipes sound good right about now." The boyfriend grumbles hungrily.

Lauca took her hand, smiling warmly. Lead the way!

Luna does to quite a few stares from the people on the convention floor. What does Lauca do?

7th son of sons
2016-11-26, 08:16 PM
Luna does to quite a few stares from the people on the convention floor. What does Lauca do?

Lauca smiles at each of them, waving cordially at anyone she catches staring.

Illven
2016-11-26, 08:55 PM
Epsiode 18 Scene 5.

Thankfully for all the group you see Jen and her father and his fiancee waiting on line to meet Tina Gnome head writer of Life and Times at East Marshall high, along with some sci fi reject work you've probably never heard of. Jen starts waving you over as she smiles excitedly! C'mon guys I saved you spots! She replies waving you over excitedly.

You hear a few grumbles, but surprisingly not too many, as most of the attention is on a few hecklers. They don't seem to be bothering Tina Gnome but they are bothering the line.

How do you want to handle them and impress Jen?

Allure =Charm them into seeing the errors of their ways. +2 VP with Luna.

Conflict =Punish the non believers make them pay in blood. Or bruises. +3 VP with Jen, +2 VP with Luna.

Luck =Ignore the entire issue and happening to trip into some attractive cosplayer. +2 VP with Luna.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-27, 08:46 PM

"Well there was this writer for one of the shows I watch here today, can we go to there!?" Tamara asks hopefully.

"I don't see why not," Mallory said, "Seems like a perfectly nice way to start the convention."

It wasn't.

"Hey!" she snapped angrily as one of the hecklers shouted a catcall in the direction of her group, "You perverted freaks should be ashamed of yourselves! Debasing yourselves like that over girls way too good for you... Shut up and stop disturbing the rest of us before you get kicked out!"

Conflict, Verbal Barrage (+2), +2 total.

2016-11-28, 09:29 PM
Kristi ignored everything going on, not feeling super-comfortable in the large crowd. She tried to make herself not just fade into the background again, though, lending her presence to the others in support.

Straight Luck, +0 total.

Faustian Pact on Mallory the clearly superior target Taika.

Necroticplague
2016-11-28, 10:21 PM
As some of the nuiscences annoy her P'ro'shi puts a tentacle on a shoulder in an attempted calming jesture "C'mon guys. Much as they may not like the same thing as you, but that's not a reason to give them a bad time. We're all here to just enjoy stuff, right?"
Normal Allure, +2 Touchy Spot, +1 Natural Swimmer.

Esprit15
2016-11-28, 10:38 PM
Reinvigorated with fresh blood, Taika is feeling a lot more energetic. Perhaps it was that the witch and her were the same species, or maybe it was just the magic in her blood itself. Either way, Taika isn't having any of this heckling garbage. "Jen, I'll be right back," Taika says as she walks by Jen.

Shoving her way onto the stage, the vampiress grabs a mic and roars into it, "HEY! IF YOU AREN'T HERE TO ENJOY THE CON, THEN YOU CAN KINDLY ΦΕΘ RIGHT OFF! IF I CATCH ONE MORE PERSON HARASSING MS. GNOME OR ANYONE ELSE, I WILL PERSONALLY DRAG EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU BY YOUR ΣΤΙΘΙΜ NECKS OUT OF THIS ΔΕΜΥΔ BUILDING!"
Conflict (-1), Down and Dirty (+6)
A Thousand Faces (Auto 6)

Zevox
2016-11-28, 11:33 PM
Tanya just sighed at the spectacle unfolding before her. "Not worth it. People like that ain't gonna listen no matter what you tell 'em..."

Weak Luck -1.

7th son of sons
2016-11-29, 08:41 AM
Lauca watched the stranger woman roar at the crowd, hiding behind Luna as she did. That girl was really scary... but she had a point. Y... Yeah! Lauca mumbled out unconvincingly, too focused on keeping up on her shaking legs than being intimidation.

I could go full heart of the cards with Odd Affinity, but... nah. Give her the points.
-2 from Defrost

Illven
2016-11-29, 04:33 PM
"I don't see why not," Mallory said, "Seems like a perfectly nice way to start the convention."

It wasn't.

"Hey!" she snapped angrily as one of the hecklers shouted a catcall in the direction of her group, "You perverted freaks should be ashamed of yourselves! Debasing yourselves like that over girls way too good for you... Shut up and stop disturbing the rest of us before you get kicked out!"

Conflict, Verbal Barrage (+2), +2 total.

They look at you confused, and you realize the wolf whistle wasn't from them. Some really hot red head female cosplayer had started wolf whistling to Nate, who looks really stressed out about this.

"Listen it's just..." Nate starts, how do you intercede.

Kristi ignored everything going on, not feeling super-comfortable in the large crowd. She tried to make herself not just fade into the background again, though, lending her presence to the others in support.

Straight Luck, +0 total.

Faustian Pact on Mallory the clearly superior target Taika.

Your presence may not be noticed, but it is felt.

"Hey, hey miss. What are you doing?" Olivia starts to ask of a really hot red haired cosplayer

As some of the nuiscences annoy her P'ro'shi puts a tentacle on a shoulder in an attempted calming jesture "C'mon guys. Much as they may not like the same thing as you, but that's not a reason to give them a bad time. We're all here to just enjoy stuff, right?"
Normal Allure, +2 Touchy Spot, +1 Natural Swimmer.

"Hey, we already told you that we weren't wolf whistling! Don't molest us!" One of the hecklers replied moving out of the way of your tentacle.

Tanya just sighed at the spectacle unfolding before her. "Not worth it. People like that ain't gonna listen no matter what you tell 'em..."

Weak Luck -1.

"Yeah, you're probably right. I wonder why they hate the show this much. Maybe it took their favorite shows time slot?" Agatha suggested.

Lauca watched the stranger woman roar at the crowd, hiding behind Luna as she did. That girl was really scary... but she had a point. Y... Yeah! Lauca mumbled out unconvincingly, too focused on keeping up on her shaking legs than being intimidation.

I could go full heart of the cards with Odd Affinity, but... nah. Give her the points.
-2 from Defrost

How is this protecting me? Luna replied clearly half teasing.

Reinvigorated with fresh blood, Taika is feeling a lot more energetic. Perhaps it was that the witch and her were the same species, or maybe it was just the magic in her blood itself. Either way, Taika isn't having any of this heckling garbage. "Jen, I'll be right back," Taika says as she walks by Jen.

Shoving her way onto the stage, the vampiress grabs a mic and roars into it, "HEY! IF YOU AREN'T HERE TO ENJOY THE CON, THEN YOU CAN KINDLY ΦΕΘ RIGHT OFF! IF I CATCH ONE MORE PERSON HARASSING MS. GNOME OR ANYONE ELSE, I WILL PERSONALLY DRAG EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU BY YOUR ΣΤΙΘΙΜ NECKS OUT OF THIS ΔΕΜΥΔ BUILDING!"
Conflict (-1), Down and Dirty (+6)
A Thousand Faces (Auto 6)

The hecklers scatter off and that.

Woo! You go Taika! Jen cheers joyfully, to her parents more restrained eyerolling. Tina Gnome even pipes up. How lucky for you.

"Uh.... Right, um... Thanks I guess.... Uh.... Does your group want to cut in line?" Tina Gnome offers hesitantly.

Esprit15
2016-11-29, 04:44 PM
"If you're offering, but I honestly was just tired of people being disruptive. Though what I did was kind of rude too, I guess," Taika says to the woman. "I hope I didn't startle you."

7th son of sons
2016-11-29, 05:13 PM
How is this protecting me? Luna replied clearly half teasing.

Oh right! Lauca replied as if remembering an important detail, before stepping in front of Luna, putting her hands on her hips and puffing out her chest. Lauca will keep you safe!

Illven
2016-11-29, 05:37 PM
"If you're offering, but I honestly was just tired of people being disruptive. Though what I did was kind of rude too, I guess," Taika says to the woman. "I hope I didn't startle you."

"You did, but it's no big deal." Tina Gnome assures you. "C'mon up. Do you have any merchandise to sign, or questions to ask?"

[Actual questions may need time to be answered.]

Oh right! Lauca replied as if remembering an important detail, before stepping in front of Luna, putting her hands on her hips and puffing out her chest. Lauca will keep you safe!

You hear one or two wolf whistles as you present your chest, to Luna's chuckle.

Someone's got admirers.

7th son of sons
2016-11-29, 05:41 PM

Someone's got admirers.

Is it you? Would not surprise

Illven
2016-11-29, 06:04 PM
Is it you? Would not surprise

And you as well hun. Luna replied.

7th son of sons
2016-11-29, 06:06 PM
And you as well hun. Luna replied.

Awwwwww! Lauca answered with a smile, hugging Luna tight.

Illven
2016-11-29, 06:16 PM
Awwwwww! Lauca answered with a smile, hugging Luna tight.

This is accompanied by louder wolf whistles.

Oh seems we're being called up to the front.

Esprit15
2016-11-29, 06:18 PM
"You did, but it's no big deal." Tina Gnome assures you. "C'mon up. Do you have any merchandise to sign, or questions to ask?"

[Actual questions may need time to be answered.]

Someone's got admirers.

"I don't, but my sister should be here soon. She'll probably have a few volumes for you to sign. I actually didn't expect you to be here or I would have brought something.

I'd ask for spoilers for the end, but that's obviously not going to happen... who were your three favorite characters to write? Not necessarily favorite characters, but which ones did the writing just feel natural?"

7th son of sons
2016-11-29, 06:31 PM
This is accompanied by louder wolf whistles.

Oh seems we're being called up to the front.

Lets go lets go lets go! Lauca cheered excitedly, making her way up there with Luna's hand

Illven
2016-11-29, 06:34 PM
"I don't, but my sister should be here soon. She'll probably have a few volumes for you to sign. I actually didn't expect you to be here or I would have brought something.

I'd ask for spoilers for the end, but that's obviously not going to happen... who were your three favorite characters to write? Not necessarily favorite characters, but which ones did the writing just feel natural?"

"Of Life and times in East Marshall high, huh...." Tina starts to muse.

"I would say the three most natural characters for me, were Maya, Molly, and Lily. You would have seen more of them but a big breasted conspiracy a.k.a my writers faked ratings polls on the internet, to assure that anyone that watches that show comes away with body-image issues." She starts.

Illven
2016-11-29, 06:35 PM
Lets go lets go lets go! Lauca cheered excitedly, making her way up there with Luna's hand

Lead the way my dear. Luna replied.

Esprit15
2016-11-29, 06:48 PM
"Were you happy with how Maya turned out? I know the fans were not, or at least not many that I have met."

Illven
2016-11-29, 07:06 PM
"Were you happy with how Maya turned out? I know the fans were not, or at least not many that I have met."

"Well of course. All the characters are flawed in some way, Maya's just had the most focus on them early on. That combined with her small bust size spelled her doom....." Tina Gnome said sadly.

Esprit15
2016-11-29, 07:19 PM
"So aside from bust size, would you have written her differently, or anyone, if you knew how people would respond to her?"

Illven
2016-11-29, 07:33 PM
"So aside from bust size, would you have written her differently, or anyone, if you knew how people would respond to her?"

"I would have focused more on how she was already starting with one foot in the gutter to Becca, due to her simply being Christian. Paint Becca as more of the unreasonable one." Tina explained.

7th son of sons
2016-11-29, 07:37 PM
Lead the way my dear. Luna replied.

Lauca made her way through the crowd up to the front, waving to the audience when she finally arrived.

Illven
2016-11-29, 07:47 PM
Lauca made her way through the crowd up to the front, waving to the audience when she finally arrived.

You see a few angry stares, before a small gnome lady pipes up.

"Do you want anything signed, miss?"

Zevox
2016-11-29, 08:16 PM
"Yeah, you're probably right. I wonder why they hate the show this much. Maybe it took their favorite shows time slot?" Agatha suggested.
"Could be any number of reasons. Seems like some people see a show, or book, or whatever, don't like it, find reasons not to like it, and get so convinced they're 'right' that they can't believe anybody who thinks it's good in any way is anythin' but dumb. Gets pretty irritatin' when you run into people like that," Tanya answered. Because she was totally talking about whatever this television show was. Right.

Illven
2016-11-29, 08:21 PM
"Could be any number of reasons. Seems like some people see a show, or book, or whatever, don't like it, find reasons not to like it, and get so convinced they're 'right' that they can't believe anybody who thinks it's good in any way is anythin' but dumb. Gets pretty irritatin' when you run into people like that," Tanya answered. Because she was totally talking about whatever this television show was. Right.

"Well I think we're being invited to line jump." Agatha comments not noticing your hidden intentions. "Shall we?"

7th son of sons
2016-11-29, 08:39 PM
You see a few angry stares, before a small gnome lady pipes up.

"Do you want anything signed, miss?"

Signed? ... Signed! Signed umm... I... Ten Dollars? she questions, holding up her money, all she really had on her in this costume,

Illven
2016-11-29, 08:43 PM
Signed? ... Signed! Signed umm... I... Ten Dollars? she questions, holding up her money, all she really had on her in this costume,

"Um... okay.... May I ask why?" Tina Gnome asks confused.

7th son of sons
2016-11-29, 08:52 PM
"Um... okay.... May I ask why?" Tina Gnome asks confused.

It's uhm... that's all Lauca has... Lauca admitted sheepishly.

Esprit15
2016-11-29, 09:07 PM
"I would have focused more on how she was already starting with one foot in the gutter to Becca, due to her simply being Christian. Paint Becca as more of the unreasonable one." Tina explained.

"So rather than show her as being obnoxious because she is Christian, have the other girls treat her poorly because she's Christian. She then is a martyr, and Robert is the only one that's there for her?"

Illven
2016-11-29, 09:41 PM

[Make an allure check DC 6]

"So rather than show her as being obnoxious because she is Christian, have the other girls treat her poorly because she's Christian. She then is a martyr, and Robert is the only one that's there for her?"

"Well some of them. At the very least Molly has no real reason to treat her poorly." Tina Gnome explained.

Illven
2016-11-29, 09:47 PM

"Why don't you take your pick of something on the table." Tina Gnome suggests paning to an array of shirts, mugs, manga, steampunk replica. The works.

7th son of sons
2016-11-29, 10:06 PM
"Why don't you take your pick of something on the table." Tina Gnome suggests paning to an array of shirts, mugs, manga, steampunk replica. The works.

Lauca put her hands to her mouth in surprise. Lauca can... can have something? A Present? Lauca looked at the collecton of items. Shirts? Books? Cups? Lauca had all those things! But the book was weird. Backwards. Very colorful. And perfect to carry all convention! She picked up one of the Manga before offering it to her host. Can you sign this for Lauca!?

Illven
2016-11-29, 10:17 PM
Lauca put her hands to her mouth in surprise. Lauca can... can have something? A Present? Lauca looked at the collecton of items. Shirts? Books? Cups? Lauca had all those things! But the book was weird. Backwards. Very colorful. And perfect to carry all convention! She picked up one of the Manga before offering it to her host. Can you sign this for Lauca!?

"Of course dearie." Tina replied scribing her glorious name over it. "So how long have you been watching?" She asks.

Esprit15
2016-11-29, 10:32 PM
[Make an allure check DC 6]

"Well some of them. At the very least Molly has no real reason to treat her poorly." Tina Gnome explained.

"True. So why didn't you try to go further into the Himura girls' relationship? There are plenty of points that make it clear that you want to come back to them later, but the story is pretty much wrapping up without coming back to them."

7th son of sons
2016-11-29, 10:58 PM
"Of course dearie." Tina replied scribing her glorious name over it. "So how long have you been watching?" She asks.

Watching? Like... Seeing? As long as Lauca can remember, she supposed with a shrug.

Illven
2016-11-29, 11:03 PM
"True. So why didn't you try to go further into the Himura girls' relationship? There are plenty of points that make it clear that you want to come back to them later, but the story is pretty much wrapping up without coming back to them."

"Pressure from the other writers to make them independent characters. They felt if we showed their family together too much, they would be seen as two halves of the same whole, and that it happens too often with twins." Tina explains.

Watching? Like... Seeing? As long as Lauca can remember, she supposed with a shrug.

"They are both recent shows though..." Tina replied confused.

Esprit15
2016-11-29, 11:43 PM
"Ah, good point. So what about the Claire and Jill relationship? I thought it was just tossed in for fanservice, but my mother contends that there were obvious signs early on."

Illven
2016-11-30, 12:06 AM
"Ah, good point. So what about the Claire and Jill relationship? I thought it was just tossed in for fanservice, but my mother contends that there were obvious signs early on."

"Well neither of them were getting with Robert." Tina explained. "And one of my writers was touring some forums, which he shouldn't have been doing in the first place, and said alot of fans really like the idea."

7th son of sons
2016-11-30, 12:11 AM
"They are both recent shows though..." Tina replied confused.

Lauca doesn't remember very long... Lauca admitted

Illven
2016-11-30, 12:16 AM
Lauca doesn't remember very long... Lauca admitted

"Oh... Oh ****... Is everything okay?" Tina asked concerned.

Esprit15
2016-11-30, 12:26 AM
"Well neither of them were getting with Robert." Tina explained. "And one of my writers was touring some forums, which he shouldn't have been doing in the first place, and said alot of fans really like the idea."

"A lot fans of any show have awful ideas, though. Your project should follow your vision, not that of the fans."

Illven
2016-11-30, 12:34 AM
"A lot fans of any show have awful ideas, though. Your project should follow your vision, not that of the fans."

"If that was the case, I wouldn't need back up writers." Tina grumbled.

Esprit15
2016-11-30, 01:10 AM
"If that was the case, I wouldn't need back up writers." Tina grumbled.

"How so? You're saying your story should follow the whims of fans?"

Illven
2016-11-30, 01:18 AM
"How so? You're saying your story should follow the whims of fans?"

"I'm saying that I wish the fans had no say about my story." Tina replied. "But as soon as it becomes up for public sale...." She says looking down sadly.

Esprit15
2016-11-30, 01:21 AM
"I'm saying that I wish the fans had no say about my story." Tina replied. "But as soon as it becomes up for public sale...." She says looking down sadly.

"Ah... Have to still sell it."

Illven
2016-11-30, 01:31 AM
"Ah... Have to still sell it."

"Even authors need to eat as well." Tina Gnome agreed darkly.

Esprit15
2016-11-30, 02:32 AM
"Even authors need to eat as well." Tina Gnome agreed darkly.

"Mother recommends learning stocks, if you have a head for numbers."

Illven
2016-11-30, 02:49 AM
"Mother recommends learning stocks, if you have a head for numbers."

"I am not good with numbers..." Tina mutters looking down. "They keep saying 22% chance...."

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-30, 03:01 AM

"Yes, some people don't understand that you can like something in ways other than what was intended," Mallory said carefully, looking at Tanya as if she is piecing together a puzzle in her head.

"Well I think we're being invited to line jump." Agatha comments not noticing your hidden intentions. "Shall we?"

"Let's," Mallory said, turning towards the stage (and completely ignoring Nate's current predicament). Taika's methods were rather extreme... but Mallory couldn't deny their effectiveness.

Illven
2016-11-30, 03:06 AM
"Yes, some people don't understand that you can like something in ways other than what was intended," Mallory said carefully, looking at Tanya as if she is piecing together a puzzle in her head.

"Let's," Mallory said, turning towards the stage (and completely ignoring Nate's current predicament). Taika's methods were rather extreme... but Mallory couldn't deny their effectiveness.

"Hello. Do you have anything to sign?" Tina Gnome asks Mallory brightly.

Esprit15
2016-11-30, 03:38 AM
"They? What they?"

Illven
2016-11-30, 03:59 AM
"They? What they?"

"Nothing to be worried about child." Tina replies.

As Fey start shouting from the entrance.

"Taika! Big sis!" She says starting to run up.

Esprit15
2016-11-30, 04:15 AM
"Fey!" Taika calls, running to hug the taller girl.

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-30, 04:28 AM
"Hello. Do you have anything to sign?" Tina Gnome asks Mallory brightly.

"No, but I think a certain someone does," Mallory said, gently nudging Tamara towards the writer.

Illven
2016-11-30, 04:38 AM
"Fey!" Taika calls, running to hug the taller girl.

Fey pecks you on the cheek squeezing you tightly. "How's the con, sis!" She asks brightly before turning to look at Tina.

"No, but I think a certain someone does," Mallory said, gently nudging Tamara towards the writer.

"Can... Can you sign my first edition steampunk launcher replica!?" Tamara asks hopefully.

"Yes! Bring it here!" Tina seems more over joyed then she has today.

Esprit15
2016-11-30, 05:04 AM
"Pretty cool, actually. I had no idea that we would actually have Ms. Gnome here. I assume you have a thing or two to get signed, right?"

7th son of sons
2016-11-30, 07:59 AM
"Oh... Oh ****... Is everything okay?" Tina asked concerned.

Mhm! The catgirl answered, nodding enthusiastically. Lauca only remembers to when she first met Mom, and that wasn't really long ago. But what Lauca does remember is good! So... It's Good!

The TechnoGnome
2016-11-30, 03:54 PM
"Can... Can you sign my first edition steampunk launcher replica!?" Tamara asks hopefully.

Mallory couldn't help but chuckle a little at the preteen's enthusiasm. It reminded her of Agatha. Maybe dealing with Tamara today wouldn't be so bad after all.

Illven
2016-11-30, 03:56 PM
"Pretty cool, actually. I had no idea that we would actually have Ms. Gnome here. I assume you have a thing or two to get signed, right?"

"Oh of course. I even went into your room. Figured you wouldn't mind." Fey replied.

Mhm! The catgirl answered, nodding enthusiastically. Lauca only remembers to when she first met Mom, and that wasn't really long ago. But what Lauca does remember is good! So... It's Good!

"Well, um. I wish I knew what to say." Tina Gnome admitted.

7th son of sons
2016-11-30, 04:27 PM

Uhm... I don't know either. I never met a famous person before! Thank you for the picture book nice lady!

Illven
2016-11-30, 05:42 PM
Uhm... I don't know either. I never met a famous person before! Thank you for the picture book nice lady!

"Well that one's alot more common trust me." Tina assures the cat girl.

Esprit15
2016-11-30, 07:01 PM
"Oh of course. I even went into your room. Figured you wouldn't mind." Fey replied.

"Oh good! Well, I'll get out of your hair and let Fey get her stuff signed. And everyone else, I suppose."

Zevox
2016-11-30, 07:20 PM
"Hm? Oh, uh, sure, I guess. Tam'll appreciate it," Tanya remarked, not actually sure why they were getting to cut in line but not wanting to argue it if no one else was.

Tanya raised an eyebrow in reaction to the look she was getting from Mal. Did her girlfriend actually suspect what she'd been thinking of when she said that? The thought, even as what seemed like an off chance, made her heart drop into her stomach with nervous energy. Nah, couldn't be, right? She had so little reason to suspect.

Her outward response to Mallory was to nod, though, and say, "Pretty much. 'Course, can't say I know much about this show in particular, but you see this kinda stuff from some people over basically anything halfway popular, so can't say I'm surprised."

Tanya blinked in surprise at her sister at that. "You brought that thing? How'd you - you know what, never mind, whatever, long as you're good carryin' it yourself."

Illven
2016-11-30, 07:34 PM
"Oh good! Well, I'll get out of your hair and let Fey get her stuff signed. And everyone else, I suppose."

"Oh did you get your questions answered?" Fey asked hopefully.

"Hm? Oh, uh, sure, I guess. Tam'll appreciate it," Tanya remarked, not actually sure why they were getting to cut in line but not wanting to argue it if no one else was.

Tanya raised an eyebrow in reaction to the look she was getting from Mal. Did her girlfriend actually suspect what she'd been thinking of when she said that? The thought, even as what seemed like an off chance, made her heart drop into her stomach with nervous energy. Nah, couldn't be, right? She had so little reason to suspect.

Her outward response to Mallory was to nod, though, and say, "Pretty much. 'Course, can't say I know much about this show in particular, but you see this kinda stuff from some people over basically anything halfway popular, so can't say I'm surprised."

Tanya blinked in surprise at her sister at that. "You brought that thing? How'd you - you know what, never mind, whatever, long as you're good carryin' it yourself."

"It's not a real weapon...." Tamara protests at Tanya's initial outburst.

Zevox
2016-11-30, 07:51 PM
"It's not a real weapon...." Tamara protests at Tanya's initial outburst.
"Well, yeah - I know what a replica is, sis," Tanya replied, rolling her eyes a bit. "Was mostly wonderin' how you brought it without me noticin', honestly. Like I was sayin' though, guess it don't matter, long as you're good carryin' it yourself."

Esprit15
2016-11-30, 07:52 PM
"Yep, pretty much."

Illven
2016-11-30, 08:03 PM
"Well, yeah - I know what a replica is, sis," Tanya replied, rolling her eyes a bit. "Was mostly wonderin' how you brought it without me noticin', honestly. Like I was sayin' though, guess it don't matter, long as you're good carryin' it yourself."

"You were making lovey eyes to Mal." Tamara replied honestly.

"Yep, pretty much."

"What did she say?" Fey asked eagerly.

Zevox
2016-11-30, 08:40 PM
"H-hey!" Tanya exclaimed, eyes lowering in embarrassment. Had she...? She didn't think so... Mal wasn't really the "lovey eyes" type. ...but had she anyway? "No kiddin' around just to try and embarrass me," she wound up saying after a moment, eyes returning to her sister after she collected herself.

Esprit15
2016-11-30, 09:02 PM

"What did she say?" Fey asked eagerly.

"Some of the crazier things or less logical were done to appease fans, Maya didn't turn out like she was supposed to, mother was wrong about Claire and Jill being more than fanservice, etc."

Illven
2016-11-30, 09:07 PM
"H-hey!" Tanya exclaimed, eyes lowering in embarrassment. Had she...? She didn't think so... Mal wasn't really the "lovey eyes" type. ...but had she anyway? "No kiddin' around just to try and embarrass me," she wound up saying after a moment, eyes returning to her sister after she collected herself.

"But I wasn't!" Tamara protested stomping her foot on the ground.

"Some of the crazier things or less logical were done to appease fans, Maya didn't turn out like she was supposed to, mother was wrong about Claire and Jill being more than fanservice, etc."

"Oh, Mom's not going to be happy to hear that." Fey winced.

Esprit15
2016-11-30, 09:14 PM
Taika laughs. "Perhaps. But go, have fun. I'll just be here by Jen."

Illven
2016-11-30, 09:18 PM
Taika laughs. "Perhaps. But go, have fun. I'll just be here by Jen."

So any ideas what questions your sister will have? Jen asks brightly, as Fey runs to the author.

Esprit15
2016-11-30, 09:48 PM
"Oh, probably just some questions about her preferred ships."

Illven
2016-11-30, 09:54 PM
"Oh, probably just some questions about her preferred ships."

Who does she ship? Jen asks cocking her head.

7th son of sons
2016-11-30, 10:12 PM
Lauca looked around at all of Jenny's friends, asking questions about... something? And the nice lady was smart about them, it seemed. Uhm... what is everyone talking about?

Illven
2016-11-30, 10:36 PM
Lauca looked around at all of Jenny's friends, asking questions about... something? And the nice lady was smart about them, it seemed. Uhm... what is everyone talking about?

Life and times at East Marshall high, it's one of my favorite shows. Luna replies.

Esprit15
2016-11-30, 10:41 PM
"She's still hoping Rebecca goes down a different path than she is. She's not against anything polyamorous, but thinks that the character is doing it for unhealthy reasons, trying to fulfill a need for emotional support that she doesn't get from her family. She thinks Robert or Betty would be a better partner for her than who she is with now."

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-01, 04:16 AM

"Yes, well I am somewhat familiar with the show," Mallory said, "Of course, when I did watch an episode out of curiosity, it ended up being too disjointed and pro-anarchy for me, so I stopped watching it about a third of the way through."

"Wh-What?" Mallory stammered, taken aback at the statement. She felt her face grow hot as she replied with the half-lie, "That's preposterous! I would have noticed something like that!"

Illven
2016-12-01, 04:51 AM
"She's still hoping Rebecca goes down a different path than she is. She's not against anything polyamorous, but thinks that the character is doing it for unhealthy reasons, trying to fulfill a need for emotional support that she doesn't get from her family. She thinks Robert or Betty would be a better partner for her than who she is with now."

Really... I didn't get that at all. I mean don't get me wrong I ship her with Robert... You know he's nice... And she's kinda like me.... if you add a foot to my height and my chest. Jen started looking down at her not underdeveloped chest But it seemed perfectly clear to me she had every reason to do so. What with her and Val having an emotional connection, but Val's hesitating every time they so much as kiss.

As for Betty.... Doesn't she like crush on every girl but Becca? Like Jill, Claire.... Maybe Betty doesn't like redheads... Either way, Becca's like a big sister to her, like me.

"Yes, well I am somewhat familiar with the show," Mallory said, "Of course, when I did watch an episode out of curiosity, it ended up being too disjointed and pro-anarchy for me, so I stopped watching it about a third of the way through."

"Wh-What?" Mallory stammered, taken aback at the statement. She felt her face grow hot as she replied with the half-lie, "That's preposterous! I would have noticed something like that!"

Mal... Why don't you like Tina Gnome's work? Luna questioned firmly.

Esprit15
2016-12-01, 05:57 AM
"I agree. I think she likes the idea of them helping each other through their issues and never latched onto the romances that Rebecca is in right now. Plus, her and Val kind of smells of hypocracy. If it was a straight guy trying to make a lesbian interested in them, people would be furious, but the fact that it's girl on girl means it's fine because we're expected to be a little bit bisexual. Some of us just are not," she says, looking off on her sister. Near as she could tell, the girl had gone exclusively for boys. "I'd hardly call two girls 'every girl.' Just the most openly sexual. I don't think I saw anything between her and Lily, Suki, or Molly. If any of them showed interest in her though, she'd likely reciprocate. Her whole character is about wanting acceptance. It's why she allowed herself to be in such a poor relationship in the first place. At least she wasn't alone."

7th son of sons
2016-12-01, 03:31 PM
Life and times at East Marshall high, it's one of my favorite shows. Luna replies.

It's your favorite? Then it's my favorite too! Lauca replied energetically. ... What's it about?

Illven
2016-12-01, 04:21 PM
"I agree. I think she likes the idea of them helping each other through their issues and never latched onto the romances that Rebecca is in right now. Plus, her and Val kind of smells of hypocracy. If it was a straight guy trying to make a lesbian interested in them, people would be furious, but the fact that it's girl on girl means it's fine because we're expected to be a little bit bisexual. Some of us just are not," she says, looking off on her sister. Near as she could tell, the girl had gone exclusively for boys. "I'd hardly call two girls 'every girl.' Just the most openly sexual. I don't think I saw anything between her and Lily, Suki, or Molly. If any of them showed interest in her though, she'd likely reciprocate. Her whole character is about wanting acceptance. It's why she allowed herself to be in such a poor relationship in the first place. At least she wasn't alone."

Agatha overhearing you flashes you a smile on that.

I don't really see a difference between that and some guy stating "I'm not gay, but you know if Johnny Deep asked." Jen started to Agatha's displeasure. I mean Rebecca is a model so while their'd probably be less romanticizeation of the girl she knows, it's not too terribly unusual for her to inspire similar effects.

As for Molly, maybe. Suki I doubt Betty wasn't at least a bit infatuated, but with Lily, Betty outright admitted she was crushing on her, it's just Lily didn't reciprocate, so she let Lily down gently. Plus... if you think it's because girls are expected to be a little bit bisexual... Wouldn't the guy trying to make a lesbian interested in them be the same result? Jen questioned cocking her head.

It's your favorite? Then it's my favorite too! Lauca replied energetically. ... What's it about?

A group of girls trying to win over the hearts of a guy. It's a romance thing. Luna explained.

Esprit15
2016-12-01, 04:32 PM
"Okay, then a guy pressuring another guy. The point is, it comes off as trying to convert someone who is pretty certain of their sexuality, and that's wrong. If a guy is mostly straight but would go for a specific other guy, that's on them. That's different than actively recoiling from a kiss, repeatedly. Actually, it's no different than kissing anyone else who really doesn't want it."

Illven
2016-12-01, 04:53 PM
"Okay, then a guy pressuring another guy. The point is, it comes off as trying to convert someone who is pretty certain of their sexuality, and that's wrong. If a guy is mostly straight but would go for a specific other guy, that's on them. That's different than actively recoiling from a kiss, repeatedly. Actually, it's no different than kissing anyone else who really doesn't want it."

If Becca had pressured Val into the relationship, sure. But no where did Becca imply or state her concern was contingent on them being a couple. Val wanted to be in a relationship, maybe a purely emotional one, with no physical side of things. But if that's the case, shouldn't she have said something. Like I understand a critique of them not being perfect but when it's not I would do this, this and this differently, but I would burn the polyamrous relationship, and have her in a monogamus one it's sounding like your sister is looking for reasons to be against it. Maybe she's monogamus and is worried you'd judge her for that? Jen questions.

7th son of sons
2016-12-01, 05:08 PM
A group of girls trying to win over the hearts of a guy. It's a romance thing. Luna explained.

The way you're all talking, it sounds too smart for Lauca

Esprit15
2016-12-01, 05:30 PM
"Perhaps. I mean, that's her wiring, but given myself and mother, it's possible that she doesn't feel comfortable coming out, as it is. I'll mention it, see if I can help that at home.

But as for Rebecca's choice, she's constantly pushing that boundary of emotional but not physical."

Illven
2016-12-01, 05:49 PM
The way you're all talking, it sounds too smart for Lauca

Well you should still try it sometime. Luna replied.

"Perhaps. I mean, that's her wiring, but given myself and mother, it's possible that she doesn't feel comfortable coming out, as it is. I'll mention it, see if I can help that at home.

But as for Rebecca's choice, she's constantly pushing that boundary of emotional but not physical."

Val would need to state that first. Remember they are all just teenagers. Gods knows I can't control or accurately verbalize my emotions all the time. Jen replied.

7th son of sons
2016-12-01, 06:41 PM
Well you should still try it sometime. Luna replied.

Maybe... Maybe I will!

Illven
2016-12-01, 06:53 PM
Maybe... Maybe I will!

We can watch it together sometime if you're interested. Luna offers.

Esprit15
2016-12-01, 07:21 PM
"But discomfort is visible. Even if you can't articulate an emotion, we can sometimes read them on you."

Illven
2016-12-01, 07:33 PM
"But discomfort is visible. Even if you can't articulate an emotion, we can sometimes read them on you."

But that leaves alot of room for mis-reads and such. Jen replies. Gods know I'm bad at that.

Esprit15
2016-12-01, 07:34 PM
But that leaves alot of room for mis-reads and such. Jen replies. Gods know I'm bad at that.

"But if I read that someone is uncomfortable, should I assume I'm mistaken?"

Illven
2016-12-01, 08:26 PM
"But if I read that someone is uncomfortable, should I assume I'm mistaken?"

You should probably ask about it, and discuss it. Jen replied.

Zevox
2016-12-01, 10:27 PM
"'Pro-anarchy?'" Tanya couldn't help but ask at such an odd comment.

"But I wasn't!" Tamara protested stomping her foot on the ground.

"U-uh, y-yeah, nothin' gets past Scout," Tanya added, grateful for the assistance. "And I-I mean, c'mon, th-that ain't even my kinda thing." That was a lie - the main reason she hadn't done anything like that (she thought...) was because it didn't seem like it would be Mal's kind of thing. But Tamara didn't need to know that. Or Mal. ...well, maybe Mal, someday, but definitely not with Tamara around.

Illven
2016-12-01, 10:42 PM

"U-uh, y-yeah, nothin' gets past Scout," Tanya added, grateful for the assistance. "And I-I mean, c'mon, th-that ain't even my kinda thing." That was a lie - the main reason she hadn't done anything like that (she thought...) was because it didn't seem like it would be Mal's kind of thing. But Tamara didn't need to know that. Or Mal. ...well, maybe Mal, someday, but definitely not with Tamara around.

"Then I don't know why you weren't paying attention to me!" Tamara replies honestly.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-02, 08:38 AM
Mal... Why don't you like Tina Gnome's work? Luna questioned firmly.

Mallory looked between the two girls with a firm expression, "I'm just going to answer both of those questions at the same time, since they just so happen to have the same answer. The main problem with the show is that it is way too slanted towards being above the law and doing whatever you want. One girl is constantly mentioning explicit sex acts and threatening teachers on school grounds, and another draws nude pictures of her friends. But the worst has got to be the girl brings a knife to school on a regular basis and is never punished for it, nor for any of the other awful things she does. In fact, she ends up being rewarded for it! Repeatedly!"

Mallory's tone starts rising as she gets more worked up, "And the one character on that show who has any respect for the law or following the rules is portrayed as an uptight religious fanatic that no one likes! In fact, all authority figures or legal entities are shown to be either incompetent, corrupt, or outright nonexistent! The police are never called, and everything gets resolved through physical violence or other illegal activities! To give you an idea of how bad it is, I stopped watching when it became apparent that the knife-wielding character I mentioned before was not going to get any kind of comeuppance whatsoever for scarring a boy's face with a soldering iron. So yes, I've seen the show, and unless there was a major shift in how it's been written since then, I despise it."

Illven
2016-12-02, 03:27 PM
Mallory looked between the two girls with a firm expression, "I'm just going to answer both of those questions at the same time, since they just so happen to have the same answer. The main problem with the show is that it is way too slanted towards being above the law and doing whatever you want. One girl is constantly mentioning explicit sex acts and threatening teachers on school grounds, and another draws nude pictures of her friends. But the worst has got to be the girl brings a knife to school on a regular basis and is never punished for it, nor for any of the other awful things she does. In fact, she ends up being rewarded for it! Repeatedly!"

Mallory's tone starts rising as she gets more worked up, "And the one character on that show who has any respect for the law or following the rules is portrayed as an uptight religious fanatic that no one likes! In fact, all authority figures or legal entities are shown to be either incompetent, corrupt, or outright nonexistent! The police are never called, and everything gets resolved through physical violence or other illegal activities! To give you an idea of how bad it is, I stopped watching when it became apparent that the knife-wielding character I mentioned before was not going to get any kind of comeuppance whatsoever for scarring a boy's face with a soldering iron. So yes, I've seen the show, and unless there was a major shift in how it's been written since then, I despise it."

Funny because said character who follows the rules seems to be completely fine with hate speech as long as it's against gay people. Seems like she only cares about the rules when it lets her shove Jesus down everyone's throats whether they want her to or not. Luna pipes up.

And Rebecca shows respect for the law by usually her first impulse is to involve the people who's jobs it is to deal with it. You just hate her because she's poly and not Alex. Luna reaches.

7th son of sons
2016-12-02, 04:17 PM
Lauca's attention flipped between Luna and Mal, her brow sscrunching in confusion. Is it a scary show, Jenny? It sounds really scary. Theres a knife girl, and no one follows the rules...

Illven
2016-12-02, 04:36 PM
Lauca's attention flipped between Luna and Mal, her brow sscrunching in confusion. Is it a scary show, Jenny? It sounds really scary. Theres a knife girl, and no one follows the rules...

Huh. Oh it's not as bad as she's making it out to be. Jen assures Lauca.

Esprit15
2016-12-02, 04:41 PM
Huh. Oh it's not as bad as she's making it out to be. Jen assures Lauca.

"Yeah, a lot of it is played for laughs. Only one that really got intense so far is the modeling episode."

Illven
2016-12-02, 05:46 PM
"Yeah, a lot of it is played for laughs. Only one that really got intense so far is the modeling episode."

But didn't one of the previews for next show have Sakuya stalking something with a knife.

Esprit15
2016-12-02, 06:02 PM
But didn't one of the previews for next show have Sakuya stalking something with a knife.

"Eh, previews are always out of context. Though it's probably because of Stacy, and so probably warranted."

Illven
2016-12-02, 06:22 PM
"Eh, previews are always out of context. Though it's probably because of Stacy, and so probably warranted."

But whether it is just and right, and whether it's played for laughs are two different things right? Jen asks.

Esprit15
2016-12-02, 06:41 PM
But whether it is just and right, and whether it's played for laughs are two different things right? Jen asks.

"Yeah. Just sayin that context helps things that might otherwise be scary."

Illven
2016-12-02, 06:53 PM
"Yeah. Just sayin that context helps things that might otherwise be scary."

That's also a fair point. Going after Stacy probably isn't that scary. Jen replied.

Zevox
2016-12-02, 10:54 PM
"Then I don't know why you weren't paying attention to me!" Tamara replies honestly.
"I did pay attention to you, you dork," Tanya replied, getting a irritated at her sister's attitude with her responses. "That's why I was so confused you snuck somethin' that big in that I didn't notice."

Funny because said character who follows the rules seems to be completely fine with hate speech as long as it's against gay people. Seems like she only cares about the rules when it lets her shove Jesus down everyone's throats whether they want her to or not. Luna pipes up.

And Rebecca shows respect for the law by usually her first impulse is to involve the people who's jobs it is to deal with it. You just hate her because she's poly and not Alex. Luna reaches.
"Uh... Luna, I dunno about the Rebecca girl, but for the first one? That kinda sounded like it was part of Mal's point. Only person on the show who has any respect for rules bein' an unlikable religious fanatic fits with everythin' you said. Just 'cause she don't respect all rules don't change the point if she's pretty much the only one in the show who ever seems to care about 'em at all," Tanya pointed out.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-02, 10:56 PM

"That's what I meant be 'religious fanatic'," Mallory said, "They equate being 'lawful' with being uptight and behind the times. It's insulting and quite frankly overdone. As for your precious Rebecca, how many times has what she done actually worked? I'm guessing not too many times, which is my problem."

"Uh... Luna, I dunno about the Rebecca girl, but for the first one? That kinda sounded like it was part of Mal's point. Only person on the show who has any respect for rules bein' an unlikable religious fanatic fits with everythin' you said. Just 'cause she don't respect all rules don't change the point if she's pretty much the only one in the show who ever seems to care about 'em at all," Tanya pointed out.

"Exactly! I knew you would get it," Mallory said with a smile, relieved to have someone on her side.

"See?" Mallory pointed out in exasperation, "This is what I'm talking about! It's one thing to protect yourself if you're being attacked, but actively stalking another person with a knife is not 'okay' just because of who that person is! Taking the law into your own hands like that is a horrible message to send people!"

Illven
2016-12-02, 11:20 PM
"I did pay attention to you, you dork," Tanya replied, getting a irritated at her sister's attitude with her responses. "That's why I was so confused you snuck somethin' that big in that I didn't notice."

But that's not the case. If Becca respects the law that makes one other person that's not an unlikable religious fanatic. Her claim is inaccurate in that she was claiming that Maya was the only one. Not that the show includes people like that.

"That's what I meant be 'religious fanatic'," Mallory said, "They equate being 'lawful' with being uptight and behind the times. It's insulting and quite frankly overdone. As for your precious Rebecca, how many times has what she done actually worked? I'm guessing not too many times, which is my problem."

In my experience Mal. You are literally the only exception to that. Luna says firmly. Please don't move the goalposts.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-02, 11:37 PM
In my experience Mal. You are literally the only exception to that. Luna says firmly. Please don't move the goalposts.

"Well I'm sorry if your 'personal experience' does not line up with mine, but just because you haven't met any decent people who care about actually obeying the rules doesn't mean that they don't exist," Mallory snapped, now getting angry again, "And what the hell are you talking about 'moving the goal posts'? I said that authority figures are shown to be incompetent or corrupt, and failing to actually get their help only proves my point. The only reason your falling back on personal experience and accusations directed at me is because you don't have an actual response that doesn't prove me right."

Illven
2016-12-02, 11:59 PM
"Well I'm sorry if your 'personal experience' does not line up with mine, but just because you haven't met any decent people who care about actually obeying the rules doesn't mean that they don't exist," Mallory snapped, now getting angry again, "And what the hell are you talking about 'moving the goal posts'? I said that authority figures are shown to be incompetent or corrupt, and failing to actually get their help only proves my point. The only reason your falling back on personal experience and accusations directed at me is because you don't have an actual response that doesn't prove me right."

You also said. The only person who respected rules at all, was portrayed as a religious fanatic. I brought up that Becca was solidly portrayed as respecting rules. But for some reason you haven't admitted that you were wrong at least in that regard. Luna said staying frustratingly calm.

Esprit15
2016-12-03, 12:33 AM
"To be fair, if it is Stacy, she's the daughter of the police chief. The odds of any disciplinary action are practically nil. There's a place for following the rules, and a place for realizing that you need to solve things yourself.

Still, you do have a point that the people they depict for law and rebellion are all awful."

Zevox
2016-12-03, 02:11 AM
"Exactly! I knew you would get it," Mallory said with a smile, relieved to have someone on her side.
Even though she didn't really know where she stood in this whole discussion, being totally unfamiliar with the show, Tanya couldn't help but smile back at her girlfriend. Mal didn't smile often enough - and she was cute when she did.

But that's not the case. If Becca respects the law that makes one other person that's not an unlikable religious fanatic. Her claim is inaccurate in that she was claiming that Maya was the only one. Not that the show includes people like that.
"...so, basically, I was right. Seein' as I specifically said I was leavin' the whole part about this other girl I don't know anythin' about aside, and that's the only thing you're talkin' about now," Tanya deadpanned. "All I was doin' is pointin' out that the stuff you said about this religious fanatic girl didn't actually refute anythin' Mal said, even though you were actin' like it did. Since, y'know, that's the part I could tell was wrong without even knowin' anything about this show."

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-03, 03:28 AM
You also said. The only person who respected rules at all, was portrayed as a religious fanatic. I brought up that Becca was solidly portrayed as respecting rules. But for some reason you haven't admitted that you were wrong at least in that regard. Luna said staying frustratingly calm.

"Ah yes, because the girl who wears tight leather corsets to class and breaks both the school dress code and public decency laws on a regular basis clearly respects the rules," Mallory said sarcastically, "Rebecca only follows the rules when she wants to, or it's convenient for her to. Just because she isn't blatant about breaking the rules doesn't mean she is a good example of a person who respects them."

"To be fair, if it is Stacy, she's the daughter of the police chief. The odds of any disciplinary action are practically nil. There's a place for following the rules, and a place for realizing that you need to solve things yourself.

Still, you do have a point that the people they depict for law and rebellion are all awful."

"Well forgive me if stalking someone with a knife strains my suspension of disbelief too much to feel any sympathy for the girl," Mallory replied, "And this is a systemic problem with the show: there never is a place for following the rules. Ever. Whenever they try to, they fail or get screwed over for doing so. And it's infuriating."

Illven
2016-12-03, 04:34 AM
Even though she didn't really know where she stood in this whole discussion, being totally unfamiliar with the show, Tanya couldn't help but smile back at her girlfriend. Mal didn't smile often enough - and she was cute when she did.

"...so, basically, I was right. Seein' as I specifically said I was leavin' the whole part about this other girl I don't know anythin' about aside, and that's the only thing you're talkin' about now," Tanya deadpanned. "All I was doin' is pointin' out that the stuff you said about this religious fanatic girl didn't actually refute anythin' Mal said, even though you were actin' like it did. Since, y'know, that's the part I could tell was wrong without even knowin' anything about this show."

So are you saying that Mal did not claim that the only girl that respected rules in a religious fanatic? Luna replied. Because what I heard was Mallory claiming that the only girl that respected the rules was portrayed as a religious fanatic. I'm pointing out a counter claim that another girl who was not a religious fanatic also followed the rules. Now if you haven't watched enough to know whether that's the case or not, that's weird. It's pretty popular, but that's fine. But. If you don't know enough to refute my points, kindly stay out of it.

"Ah yes, because the girl who wears tight leather corsets to class and breaks both the school dress code and public decency laws on a regular basis clearly respects the rules," Mallory said sarcastically, "Rebecca only follows the rules when she wants to, or it's convenient for her to. Just because she isn't blatant about breaking the rules doesn't mean she is a good example of a person who respects them."

Show me the dress code. Luna replied. As for public decency laws, what are they in California? Because remember in New York, Becca could be topless and still be completely legal, as much as you unreasonably loathe it.

"Actually Becca only got away with it in school, because she felt it was her religious right to wear the outfit, because Satanism equals leather corset for some reason. Still can't believe that sub writer convinced everyone that everyone would go for it. It was an extra in the platinum edition of the first half of the season." Tina Gnome explains. "Everyone should know it'd be a pentagram..... In any case. Loose dress codes aside, that doesn't say she has no respect for the law, she just doesn't follow it perfectly. In addition Molly also at least follows the law, even if she's jaded from it's corruption she's experienced."

Zevox
2016-12-03, 04:15 PM
So are you saying that Mal did not claim that the only girl that respected rules in a religious fanatic? Luna replied. Because what I heard was Mallory claiming that the only girl that respected the rules was portrayed as a religious fanatic. I'm pointing out a counter claim that another girl who was not a religious fanatic also followed the rules. Now if you haven't watched enough to know whether that's the case or not, that's weird. It's pretty popular, but that's fine. But. If you don't know enough to refute my points, kindly stay out of it.
Tanya was starting to get pretty irritated at this point. "No, I didn't say a damned thing about that, and specifically said I was leavin' that part of the argument aside since I don't know enough to say anythin' about it. But you're still completely ignorin' what I did say and goin' on about the part I explicitly said I wasn't talkin' about. If you're gonna do that, you might as well stop pretendin' to answer me - because that's all you're doin', pretendin' to answer while not actually addressin' anything I said. It's a waste of both our time and makes you look either insincere or dumb, since you keep completely missin' what I said no matter how specifically I spell it out."

Illven
2016-12-03, 04:23 PM
Tanya was starting to get pretty irritated at this point. "No, I didn't say a damned thing about that, and specifically said I was leavin' that part of the argument aside since I don't know enough to say anythin' about it. But you're still completely ignorin' what I did say and goin' on about the part I explicitly said I wasn't talkin' about. If you're gonna do that, you might as well stop pretendin' to answer me - because that's all you're doin', pretendin' to answer while not actually addressin' anything I said. It's a waste of both our time and makes you look either insincere or dumb, since you keep completely missin' what I said no matter how specifically I spell it out."

Guys, can we stop fighting on my birthday! Jen shouted out stomping her foot on the ground firmly.

Zevox
2016-12-03, 05:15 PM
Guys, can we stop fighting on my birthday! Jen shouted out stomping her foot on the ground firmly.
"Gladly," Tanya said frostily, eyes still on Luna, obviously still peeved about how the vampire girl had acted.

7th son of sons
2016-12-03, 05:58 PM

Jennys birthday! Lauca cried, as though remembering the fact. Jen did you see the costume Luna got me!?

Illven
2016-12-03, 06:32 PM
Jennys birthday! Lauca cried, as though remembering the fact. Jen did you see the costume Luna got me!?

Oh.... oh... um wow.... You look good... Jen replies trying her best not to ogle.

7th son of sons
2016-12-03, 07:43 PM
Oh.... oh... um wow.... You look good... Jen replies trying her best not to ogle.

I'm A Yoko! she explained, hugging her friend.

Illven
2016-12-03, 08:05 PM
I'm A Yoko! she explained, hugging her friend.

Jen blushes at the hug.

Well.. you like it.... Right? Jen replies as Luna chuckles a little.

7th son of sons
2016-12-03, 08:13 PM
Jen blushes at the hug.

Well.. you like it.... Right? Jen replies as Luna chuckles a little.

Yup yup yup, because Jenny likes it, AND it was a present from Luna! It's super special!

Illven
2016-12-03, 08:19 PM
Yup yup yup, because Jenny likes it, AND it was a present from Luna! It's super special!

You're going to give quite a few people crushes, if you keep at it like that. Luna teased.

7th son of sons
2016-12-03, 08:39 PM
You're going to give quite a few people crushes, if you keep at it like that. Luna teased.

Crushes... On Me!?

Illven
2016-12-03, 08:48 PM
Crushes... On Me!?

Yup. Luna teased with a wink.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-04, 01:09 AM

"My apologies, Jennifer," Mallory said with a bow, "Starting a fight on your birthday was not my intention."

"Come on, Tanya," she said to her girlfriend, putting a hand on her shoulder to guide her away from Luna, "We should probably see if Tamara is done talking to the writer yet so we can get going."

Illven
2016-12-07, 01:41 AM
Episode 18 Scene 6

But lo Mal and Tanya could not go far.

For it was Jen's birthday, and she wanted to hang out with her favorite writer.

As Tina Gnome signs paper after manga, after figure from her show she starts crying.

"Why... Why doesn't anyone like Steampunk cops?" She sobs, laying face down on the table.

Allure =d5 Flatter her work on Life and times at East Marhsall high. +1 VP with Luna

Skill =d6 Know just what to say to praise Steampunk cops. +2 VP with Jen,

Conflict =d7 Yes people are still coming, but you can intimidate people into leaving the line, letting Tina Gnome cry in peace. +2 VP with Luna

Luck =d6 Who the hell cares, realize that your line number entitles you to a reward! +2 VP with Jen.

Esprit15
2016-12-07, 02:27 AM
"Hey, guys, Tina needs some space," Taika says, trying to dissuade people from entering. Unfortunately, her enhanced strength from earlier is strangely lacking, as though something was sapping her energy.
Conflict (-1), Faustian Pact (-2)

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-08, 05:44 PM
Mallory noticed that Taika looked a bit under the weather, which concerned her. If she was this tired already, Taika might not last the day. Mallory walked over and place her hand on Taika's shoulder, channeling some of her own magic into the witch in an attempt to reinvigorate her.

"Just a little pick-me-up. You can pay me back later," she whispered to the girl with her usual magical touch, before she broke contact and turned back towards Tina. Something the gnome said had caught her attention.

"Steampunk Cops?" Mallory curiously asked the writer, "I didn't even know you wrote something else, but it already sounds much better than your other work. Would you care to explain what it's about?"

Truthfully, Mallory wasn't sure if she would like it, given that she was only mildly interested in steampunk. But she did like cop shows, and figured that stroking Tina's ego a bit would get her to open up about the show and let Mallory gauge whether it was worth her time to check out.

Strong Skill (+1), Fiendish Cunning (+2), +3 total. Also using Faustian Pact on Taika.

Zevox
2016-12-08, 09:25 PM
Tanya, still very much out of her element and not really knowing this woman's work, just sort of hung around Mal and Tamara, there if either of them needed her. She did look concerned as Tina Gnome started crying, but just had no idea what to say...

Weak Luck -1, Down and Dirty +9 = +8 total.

Kinda tempted not to use it on a dead-average roll like this, but I really don't want to have to tank two more rolls this episode to charge this again when I've already done so twice.

7th son of sons
2016-12-08, 11:02 PM
H-Hey! Lauca called, kneeling besides the Tine Gnome. Why are you crying Ms. Nice Lady? Lauca doesn't really know what a steampunk is, but... but cops are good! And you're good! And you made the... the East Martin School Show that all my friends like! And all these people are here to see you! So... So don't cry, okay!? She explained hopefully, trying to raise the woman's spirits as best she could

Strong +1, Thaw Out (3/3) +2 = +3

Necroticplague
2016-12-09, 05:53 PM
"Aw, C'mon, cheerup! Even a great writer like yourself is bound to have something that goes wrong. Who knows, might not have anything to do with you. Present fads, wrong targeted audience-you never know when stuff can suddenly come back!"
Neutral Allure, +1 Natural Swimmer

2016-12-11, 04:40 PM
Kristi did her best to be comforting, despite not being really familiar with the author or her series.

Allure. Strong roll 1+Boyish Charm 1+Faustian Pact 2=+4

Illven
2016-12-11, 06:53 PM
"Hey, guys, Tina needs some space," Taika says, trying to dissuade people from entering. Unfortunately, her enhanced strength from earlier is strangely lacking, as though something was sapping her energy.
Conflict (-1), Faustian Pact (-2)

Unfortunately Taika doesn't seem to have much of a voice right now.

"Are you okay?" Tamara who you know to be Tanya's sister asks. "Should I get Jen's parents?" She asks referring to Mr.McDaniel and his fiancee.

"Aw, C'mon, cheerup! Even a great writer like yourself is bound to have something that goes wrong. Who knows, might not have anything to do with you. Present fads, wrong targeted audience-you never know when stuff can suddenly come back!"
Neutral Allure, +1 Natural Swimmer

"But Steampunk cops is a work of art! It is my main work! It's genius!" Tina sobs at the table letting the table cloth absorb her tears. "Just because the girls in it aren't all stacked like the ones in East Marshall high shouldn't make it less popular."

H-Hey! Lauca called, kneeling besides the Tine Gnome. Why are you crying Ms. Nice Lady? Lauca doesn't really know what a steampunk is, but... but cops are good! And you're good! And you made the... the East Martin School Show that all my friends like! And all these people are here to see you! So... So don't cry, okay!? She explained hopefully, trying to raise the woman's spirits as best she could

Strong +1, Thaw Out (3/3) +2 = +3

"But they're all hear for the East Martin school show. Not for the true work of art." Tina Gnome replied sadly.

Mallory noticed that Taika looked a bit under the weather, which concerned her. If she was this tired already, Taika might not last the day. Mallory walked over and place her hand on Taika's shoulder, channeling some of her own magic into the witch in an attempt to reinvigorate her.

"Just a little pick-me-up. You can pay me back later," she whispered to the girl with her usual magical touch, before she broke contact and turned back towards Tina. Something the gnome said had caught her attention.

"Steampunk Cops?" Mallory curiously asked the writer, "I didn't even know you wrote something else, but it already sounds much better than your other work. Would you care to explain what it's about?"

Truthfully, Mallory wasn't sure if she would like it, given that she was only mildly interested in steampunk. But she did like cop shows, and figured that stroking Tina's ego a bit would get her to open up about the show and let Mallory gauge whether it was worth her time to check out.

Strong Skill (+1), Fiendish Cunning (+2), +3 total. Also using Faustian Pact on Taika.

"Oh yeah, Steampunk cops is amazing!" Tina says brightly. "It's about a group of cops in Mecha Victorian England, every episode there's a case that ties into the overarching megaplot. Or as I like to call it the mechaplot. The cops have to use their cunning and wits to protect the citizens and ensure that justice is served!"

Tanya, still very much out of her element and not really knowing this woman's work, just sort of hung around Mal and Tamara, there if either of them needed her. She did look concerned as Tina Gnome started crying, but just had no idea what to say...

Weak Luck -1, Down and Dirty +9 = +8 total.

Kinda tempted not to use it on a dead-average roll like this, but I really don't want to have to tank two more rolls this episode to charge this again when I've already done so twice.

Hey! You won the raffle! Jen pointed out brightly.

This is when Nate finally catches up to you seeming a bit arfaid.

"Hey. Hey Jen I have a huge favor to ask you. Can you pretend to be my girlfriend for like 5 minutes." He replies.

What why? She questions to Nate pointing to a cute redhead over his shoulder who's eyeing him up really strongly.

Kristi did her best to be comforting, despite not being really familiar with the author or her series.

Allure. Strong roll 1+Boyish Charm 1+Faustian Pact 2=+4

"I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to find out that hot chicks attract the young male, and young girls that are into that demographic." Tina pouts slightly arms still crossed.

Esprit15
2016-12-11, 07:31 PM
"Just... woozy. Too much magic running through me right now... Drank another witch's blood, Mal cast something on me to counteract some fatigue, and someone else cast something on me earlier without my say, on top of the usual magic that keeps me going from who I am... Just need to sit down... Rest a bit."

Illven
2016-12-11, 09:29 PM
"Just... woozy. Too much magic running through me right now... Drank another witch's blood, Mal cast something on me to counteract some fatigue, and someone else cast something on me earlier without my say, on top of the usual magic that keeps me going from who I am... Just need to sit down... Rest a bit."

"Do you need water... Or Sorry I guess a blood pack?" Tamara asks helping you to a nearby seat.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-11, 09:59 PM
"Oh yeah, Steampunk cops is amazing!" Tina says brightly. "It's about a group of cops in Mecha Victorian England, every episode there's a case that ties into the overarching megaplot. Or as I like to call it the mechaplot. The cops have to use their cunning and wits to protect the citizens and ensure that justice is served!"

"That does sound amazing," Mallory said with a genuine smile, "I should really check it out. Do you happen to have any DVDs of it here?"

"I suppose I shouldn't be surprised to find out that hot chicks attract the young male, and young girls that are into that demographic." Tina pouts slightly arms still crossed.

"And there are a lot of the latter here," Mallory grumbled, somewhat disdainfully, "So horny that all they care about is whether there are sexy girls in it. There's a sizable fanbase for Brimstone of all things here."

She looks over at Taika and frowns. The poor girl really did not look well, even with Mallory's help. At least Tamara seemed to be on point with helping her.

"Your sister is rather sweet," she couldn't help but point out to Tanya.

Illven
2016-12-11, 10:07 PM
"That does sound amazing," Mallory said with a genuine smile, "I should really check it out. Do you happen to have any DVDs of it here?"

"And there are a lot of the latter here," Mallory grumbled, somewhat disdainfully, "So horny that all they care about is whether there are sexy girls in it. There's a sizable fanbase for Brimstone of all things here."

She looks over at Taika and frowns. The poor girl really did not look well, even with Mallory's help. At least Tamara seemed to be on point with helping her.

"And original mangas!" Tina said brightly panning to both.

Zevox
2016-12-11, 11:15 PM
Hey! You won the raffle! Jen pointed out brightly.

This is when Nate finally catches up to you seeming a bit arfaid.

"Hey. Hey Jen I have a huge favor to ask you. Can you pretend to be my girlfriend for like 5 minutes." He replies.

What why? She questions to Nate pointing to a cute redhead over his shoulder who's eyeing him up really strongly.
"I did?" Tanya said in response to Jen, looking confused. "When did I even enter one? And how do you know?"

At Nate, she glances at him, and then at the girl he was pointing to, eyes narrowing a bit. "She up to somethin'?" she asked.

Her girlfriend's words directed Tanya's attention, suddenly so split by Jen and Nate, back to her sister for a moment, who seemed to be talking to a woozy-looking Taika. "Yeah. Yeah, she can be, sometimes," she replied with a smile.

Illven
2016-12-11, 11:24 PM
"I did?" Tanya said in response to Jen, looking confused. "When did I even enter one? And how do you know?"

At Nate, she glances at him, and then at the girl he was pointing to, eyes narrowing a bit. "She up to somethin'?" she asked.

Her girlfriend's words directed Tanya's attention, suddenly so split by Jen and Nate, back to her sister for a moment, who seemed to be talking to a woozy-looking Taika. "Yeah. Yeah, she can be, sometimes," she replied with a smile.

"She keeps touching me flirtatiously after I asked her to stop, leaning into me, effectively not listening to me." Nate replies.

One second Nate. Jen replied. That slip of paper you have. She said pointing to a piece of paper that you guess you picked up off the table. It's the same number as what Tina's aide called. She says brightly.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-12, 12:03 AM
"And original mangas!" Tina said brightly panning to both.

"Well then I believe I will have to buy them to check them out," Mallory replied.

"Sometimes?" Mallory asked with a small chuckle, "Don't tell me she's just trying to make a good impression with me."

She frowns as Nate comes in and draws away Tanya's attention, and resolves to ignore the whispering she can't even hear for the moment and turns back to Tina to ask, "So how much would the DVD and manga be together?"

Illven
2016-12-12, 12:17 AM
"Well then I believe I will have to buy them to check them out," Mallory replied.

"Sometimes?" Mallory asked with a small chuckle, "Don't tell me she's just trying to make a good impression with me."

She frowns as Nate comes in and draws away Tanya's attention, and resolves to ignore the whispering she can't even hear for the moment and turns back to Tina to ask, "So how much would the DVD and manga be together?"

"For you. I can swing 45 bucks." Tina chirps happily.

Esprit15
2016-12-12, 12:33 AM
"Do you need water... Or Sorry I guess a blood pack?" Tamara asks helping you to a nearby seat.

"Maybe... Yeah..."

Illven
2016-12-12, 12:47 AM
"Maybe... Yeah..."

Tamara moves to leave on her own for a moment

Does Taika let her, and if she does, does she stay where she is.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-12, 12:50 AM
"For you. I can swing 45 bucks." Tina chirps happily.

Mallory reaches into her purse and digs around a bit, before pulling out the requested cash, "Well, it's a good chunk of my budget, but given your description of the show, I figure it would be a disservice not to at least see what it is like."

She suddenly frowns, money still in hand, "Please tell me that the character design in this show is not nearly as exploitative as East Marshall's."

Illven
2016-12-12, 01:01 AM
Mallory reaches into her purse and digs around a bit, before pulling out the requested cash, "Well, it's a good chunk of my budget, but given your description of the show, I figure it would be a disservice not to at least see what it is like."

She suddenly frowns, money still in hand, "Please tell me that the character design in this show is not nearly as exploitative as East Marshall's."

"Oh gods no. Thank them, but the studio execs felt that since the focus wasn't on romance that they characters didn't need to be as sexual as East Marshall."

Esprit15
2016-12-12, 01:25 AM
Taika simply leans against the wall, taking deep breaths out of habit.

Illven
2016-12-12, 01:36 AM
Taika simply leans against the wall, taking deep breaths out of habit.

"I didn't know Vampires breathed." Tamara comments coming back with a bloodpack.

Esprit15
2016-12-12, 01:45 AM
"I didn't know Vampires breathed." Tamara comments coming back with a bloodpack.

"We don't. It always helped me feel a little better when I was sick back in life. Just a habit now," she says, before taking the pack and sipping from it.

Illven
2016-12-12, 02:17 AM
"We don't. It always helped me feel a little better when I was sick back in life. Just a habit now," she says, before taking the pack and sipping from it.

"Oh it's that psycho stuff right?" Tamara asks clearly misstating what she meant.

Esprit15
2016-12-12, 03:58 AM
"Oh it's that psycho stuff right?" Tamara asks clearly misstating what she meant.

"Not sure what that is supposed to mean."

Illven
2016-12-12, 04:38 AM
"Not sure what that is supposed to mean."

"Like um...." Tamara starts. "Like how you remember stuff negative when you're angry, or how you take a certain food as comfort."

Esprit15
2016-12-12, 08:50 AM
"Like um...." Tamara starts. "Like how you remember stuff negative when you're angry, or how you take a certain food as comfort."

"Oh, psychological. I suppose. It was a habit when I was alive, so it makes sense that it would carry over. It was calming. It helped regulate body temperature and oxygenated the blood, so it had some physiological basis. Now it's just this," she says, holding up the blood pack, "that brings any real comfort. Tired? Blood. In pain? Blood. Injured? Blood. I understand the magical properties of even human blood, but to base one's entire existence around it... It's something I had not fully considered when I made this change."

7th son of sons
2016-12-12, 11:50 AM
Lauca say besides the author, searching for any Steampunk Cops she could find. I want to read Steampunk Art Cops! she announced proudly.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-12, 03:39 PM
"Oh gods no. Thank them, but the studio execs felt that since the focus wasn't on romance that they characters didn't need to be as sexual as East Marshall."

"Great to hear," Mallory aid with a nod, "I've had more than enough of that recently."

Lauca say besides the author, searching for any Steampunk Cops she could find. I want to read Steampunk Art Cops! she announced proudly.

"It's just 'Steampunk Cops'," Mallory corrected the overexcited catgirl, before frowning and asking her, "What are you wearing?"

Illven
2016-12-12, 04:24 PM
"Oh, psychological. I suppose. It was a habit when I was alive, so it makes sense that it would carry over. It was calming. It helped regulate body temperature and oxygenated the blood, so it had some physiological basis. Now it's just this," she says, holding up the blood pack, "that brings any real comfort. Tired? Blood. In pain? Blood. Injured? Blood. I understand the magical properties of even human blood, but to base one's entire existence around it... It's something I had not fully considered when I made this change."

"Wait... So hugs don't even work anymore?" Tamara asks.

"Great to hear," Mallory aid with a nod, "I've had more than enough of that recently."

"It's just 'Steampunk Cops'," Mallory corrected the overexcited catgirl, before frowning and asking her, "What are you wearing?"

"I'm not sure she's a native English speaker. I wouldn't be too harsh in pointing out mistakes." Tina Gnome points out gently.

Esprit15
2016-12-12, 04:54 PM
"Not as much. They meet the emotional need, but the warmth from them doesn't do anything now."

7th son of sons
2016-12-12, 05:14 PM

Lauca's friend Luna bought her a Yoko Costume! The catgirled beamed at her. I'm a Yoko! And Luna said that people are gonna get Crushes on me if I wear it!!!

Illven
2016-12-12, 06:04 PM
"Not as much. They meet the emotional need, but the warmth from them doesn't do anything now."

"Why would anyone want to be a Vampire then?" Tamara questions.

Lauca's friend Luna bought her a Yoko Costume! The catgirled beamed at her. I'm a Yoko! And Luna said that people are gonna get Crushes on me if I wear it!!!

"That is a little revealing." Tina Gnome comments neutrally.