PDA

View Full Version : Year of the Yuri harem IC 14 (Fourteen hearts)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Esprit15
2016-12-12, 06:43 PM
"Immortality and short sightedness, mostly. I really should have waited until later in life. I've been working on potions to ease some of the annoyances, but nothing has worked so far."

Illven
2016-12-12, 06:47 PM
"Immortality and short sightedness, mostly. I really should have waited until later in life. I've been working on potions to ease some of the annoyances, but nothing has worked so far."

"Have you tried teaming up with the vampire sorceress?" Tamara asks.

Esprit15
2016-12-12, 06:54 PM
"Have you tried teaming up with the vampire sorceress?" Tamara asks.

Taika gives a very clearly visible shudder, as though the girl had suggested rubbing garbage on a flesh wound. "No. I would prefer to have as little to do with her as possible."

Illven
2016-12-12, 07:05 PM
Taika gives a very clearly visible shudder, as though the girl had suggested rubbing garbage on a flesh wound. "No. I would prefer to have as little to do with her as possible."

"Why?" Tamara asked. "It seems she be another set of personal eyes on how magic interacts with necromancy."

Esprit15
2016-12-12, 07:11 PM
"Why?" Tamara asked. "It seems she be another set of personal eyes on how magic interacts with necromancy."

"I would rather someone else's eyes. Eyes that can focus, rather than be distracted," Taika says, avoiding being too direct.

Illven
2016-12-12, 07:16 PM
"I would rather someone else's eyes. Eyes that can focus, rather than be distracted," Taika says, avoiding being too direct.

"Can't anyone be distracted?" Tamara asks.

Esprit15
2016-12-12, 07:24 PM
"Can't anyone be distracted?" Tamara asks.

"Yes, but some are more easily distracted. I don't like her. I don't like her behavior, I don't like her attitude, and she is not someone that I would want to work with on anything."

Illven
2016-12-12, 07:32 PM
"Yes, but some are more easily distracted. I don't like her. I don't like her behavior, I don't like her attitude, and she is not someone that I would want to work with on anything."

"Even if she could help?" Tamara asks.

Esprit15
2016-12-12, 07:50 PM
"Even if she could help?" Tamara asks.

"I would be more productive studying alone than with someone who I dislike."

7th son of sons
2016-12-12, 07:59 PM
"That is a little revealing." Tina Gnome comments neutrally.

That's... Good?

Illven
2016-12-12, 08:02 PM
"I would be more productive studying alone than with someone who I dislike."

"Even if they're competent?" Tamara asks.

That's... Good?

"Not usually." Tina admits.

Esprit15
2016-12-12, 08:17 PM
"Competance is useless when you don't have cohesion in a team. I'll work with my siblings."

7th son of sons
2016-12-12, 08:32 PM
"Even if they're competent?" Tamara asks.

"Not usually." Tina admits.

Oh... Lauca answered, her ears again falling flat, before perking right back up. But Luna likes it! So it's good this time!

Illven
2016-12-12, 08:36 PM
"Competance is useless when you don't have cohesion in a team. I'll work with my siblings."

"Maybe I'll talk to her, see if she can't come up with a solution." Tamara offered.

Oh... Lauca answered, her ears again falling flat, before perking right back up. But Luna likes it! So it's good this time!

"Well this... uh. Luna isn't always right." Tina Gnome replies.

Esprit15
2016-12-12, 08:44 PM
"Great. A sorcerer figuring out potion-crafting. I'd doubt her ability to do anything, but sorcerers tend to be good at everything. If she has a solution, great. I just don't desire working with her on it."

7th son of sons
2016-12-12, 08:51 PM
"Maybe I'll talk to her, see if she can't come up with a solution." Tamara offered.

"Well this... uh. Luna isn't always right." Tina Gnome replies.

But she's my friend! She wouldn't lie to Lauca!

Zevox
2016-12-12, 08:54 PM
"Sometimes?" Mallory asked with a small chuckle, "Don't tell me she's just trying to make a good impression with me."

She frowns as Nate comes in and draws away Tanya's attention, and resolves to ignore the whispering she can't even hear for the moment and turns back to Tina to ask, "So how much would the DVD and manga be together?"
"...could be," Tanya answered recalling her earlier conversation with Tamara where she'd tried to ask her sister to be on her best behavior to do just that. "Probably more likely she's just in a nicer mood, though. She ain't always a pest, after all, just a lot of the time."

"She keeps touching me flirtatiously after I asked her to stop, leaning into me, effectively not listening to me." Nate replies.

One second Nate. Jen replied. That slip of paper you have. She said pointing to a piece of paper that you guess you picked up off the table. It's the same number as what Tina's aide called. She says brightly.
"...huh," Tanya remarked, not entirely sure why she had that. "Guess I should find out what that's about - in a minute, anyway."

To Nate, she frowned and said, "If she ain't takin' 'no' for an answer now, I wouldn't place any bets on her doin' it just 'cause you pretended to have a girlfriend, dude. If she keeps it up, might need to tell her you'll get security around her to do somethin' about it if she don't stop - and actually do that if that still get the point across," she remarked dourly. "Though, if she leaves you alone while you're around people you know, like she is now, you could just stick with us," she suggested on a slightly more hopeful note.

Illven
2016-12-12, 09:23 PM
"Great. A sorcerer figuring out potion-crafting. I'd doubt her ability to do anything, but sorcerers tend to be good at everything. If she has a solution, great. I just don't desire working with her on it."

[Give me.... a luck check DC 4]

"People can have differences of opinion though." Tina points out.

"...could be," Tanya answered recalling her earlier conversation with Tamara where she'd tried to ask her sister to be on her best behavior to do just that. "Probably more likely she's just in a nicer mood, though. She ain't always a pest, after all, just a lot of the time."

"...huh," Tanya remarked, not entirely sure why she had that. "Guess I should find out what that's about - in a minute, anyway."

To Nate, she frowned and said, "If she ain't takin' 'no' for an answer now, I wouldn't place any bets on her doin' it just 'cause you pretended to have a girlfriend, dude. If she keeps it up, might need to tell her you'll get security around her to do somethin' about it if she don't stop - and actually do that if that still get the point across," she remarked dourly. "Though, if she leaves you alone while you're around people you know, like she is now, you could just stick with us," she suggested on a slightly more hopeful note.

"But what if security is needed elsewhere... And I don't necessarily want her kicked out. Just to stop. Nate replies.

Illven
2016-12-12, 09:46 PM

"She says she doesn't have a potion. But she has a spell!" Tamara replied happily.

Zevox
2016-12-12, 09:59 PM
"But what if security is needed elsewhere... And I don't necessarily want her kicked out. Just to stop. Nate replies.
"Hey, dealin' with harassment's part of their job," Tanya pointed out. "And that's why you warn her first. And already told her to stop. Long as you're bein' crystal clear on this you're doin' what you need to, and she deserves what she gets if she keeps it up after a buncha warnings to stop, right?"

Illven
2016-12-12, 10:03 PM
"Hey, dealin' with harassment's part of their job," Tanya pointed out. "And that's why you warn her first. And already told her to stop. Long as you're bein' crystal clear on this you're doin' what you need to, and she deserves what she gets if she keeps it up after a buncha warnings to stop, right?"

"I guess. Yeah..." Nate replied still seeming somewhat hesistent to make too big a concern of it.

Zevox
2016-12-12, 11:31 PM
"I guess. Yeah..." Nate replied still seeming somewhat hesistent to make too big a concern of it.
Tanya sighed. "Look, actually gettin' security is the last resort here, okay? That's why I said you warn her first. That's why you tell her 'no, not interested, get lost' as bluntly as you can first. There's just gotta come a point where her crossin' that line despite you sayin' 'no' every time has consequences, and this is a heck of a lot better of an option that deck'n her or somethin', right?"

Illven
2016-12-12, 11:53 PM
Tanya sighed. "Look, actually gettin' security is the last resort here, okay? That's why I said you warn her first. That's why you tell her 'no, not interested, get lost' as bluntly as you can first. There's just gotta come a point where her crossin' that line despite you sayin' 'no' every time has consequences, and this is a heck of a lot better of an option that deck'n her or somethin', right?"

"Sorry... I'm just not good with conflict. You're right tough... I've only done the blunt part." Nate replies.

Esprit15
2016-12-13, 01:31 AM
"She says she doesn't have a potion. But she has a spell!" Tamara replied happily.

Unsurprising... "Is that so? What's the effect? I'd like to be able to replicate it eventually, rather than rely on her constantly."

Illven
2016-12-13, 01:49 AM
Unsurprising... "Is that so? What's the effect? I'd like to be able to replicate it eventually, rather than rely on her constantly."

"I.... dunno. Should I bring you to her?" Tamara asks.

Esprit15
2016-12-13, 01:54 AM
"I.... dunno. Should I bring you to her?" Tamara asks.

Taika lets out a sigh. "Sure."

Illven
2016-12-13, 02:11 AM
Taika lets out a sigh. "Sure."

"I'm sorry." Tamara says meekly. "I don't know what to ask."

Esprit15
2016-12-13, 02:40 AM
"I'm sorry." Tamara says meekly. "I don't know what to ask."

"Well you already asked, let's go."

Illven
2016-12-13, 02:47 AM
"Well you already asked, let's go."

Hey, Tamara said something about spells that let you feel like you're alive or something? Luna says when you meet up with her.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-13, 04:09 AM
"I'm not sure she's a native English speaker. I wouldn't be too harsh in pointing out mistakes." Tina Gnome points out gently.

"Well how else do you expect her to learn?" Mallory asked, "She needs to know what she's doing wrong if she wants to correct it."

Mallory grimaced at the mention of Luna, "And I doubt she did. However, Luna has rather... risque tastes compared to most people. She would have you go naked for her own pleasure if she thought she could get away with it."

"I see... Well, I'm glad I'm getting to see this side of her today," Mallory said, looking back over at Tamara and Taika while Tanya deals with whatever Nate was whining about now.

Illven
2016-12-13, 04:23 AM
"Well how else do you expect her to learn?" Mallory asked, "She needs to know what she's doing wrong if she wants to correct it."

Mallory grimaced at the mention of Luna, "And I doubt she did. However, Luna has rather... risque tastes compared to most people. She would have you go naked for her own pleasure if she thought she could get away with it."

"That is a fair point, my apologies." Tina Gnome replies.

"H.... hey." Agatha pipes up. "Could you maybe be a little easier on Luna. I seriously doubt she'd have someone go naked who didn't want to." She says looking anywhere but Nate.

Esprit15
2016-12-13, 04:58 AM
Hey, Tamara said something about spells that let you feel like you're alive or something? Luna says when you meet up with her.

"Sort of. I've been trying since late January to figure out where to start on a potion that would ease some of the irritations of being a vampire. Relieving thirst, bringing back finer senses... temporarily gaining some of the little things from life that you miss out on. I've got the base for potions that affect vampires down, but after that there are too many ways to go, and many of them already feel like dead ends. Tamara suggested asking you if you had a spell for something similar, and if so, how it worked. I might be able to translate it over to my own magic."

7th son of sons
2016-12-13, 09:21 AM

Lauca's ear twitched at Mallory's physical reaction to.... something she said Do you not like Lauca, Ms. Mallory?

Illven
2016-12-13, 03:05 PM
"Sort of. I've been trying since late January to figure out where to start on a potion that would ease some of the irritations of being a vampire. Relieving thirst, bringing back finer senses... temporarily gaining some of the little things from life that you miss out on. I've got the base for potions that affect vampires down, but after that there are too many ways to go, and many of them already feel like dead ends. Tamara suggested asking you if you had a spell for something similar, and if so, how it worked. I might be able to translate it over to my own magic."

I actually do have a spell for some of that. Luna replies. It reverses the necroization of taste buds and the outer layer of skin. It'll let you taste and feel again. It won't fill you up, and it hurts like a bitch when I initially cast it, but... Luna offers.

Esprit15
2016-12-13, 05:41 PM
"It's not really a matter of having it cast. Perhaps I misunderstand how sorcerers cast spells: my impression was that it was along the lines of what core effects you want, and then adjusting the magic to get the specifics of the spell. You want a stream of flame, you start with fire, and shape it. To heal a wound, you start with mending and adjust it to be more gradual so that it is safe for something living.

But that's probably viewing things through a witch's lense."

Illven
2016-12-13, 05:50 PM
"It's not really a matter of having it cast. Perhaps I misunderstand how sorcerers cast spells: my impression was that it was along the lines of what core effects you want, and then adjusting the magic to get the specifics of the spell. You want a stream of flame, you start with fire, and shape it. To heal a wound, you start with mending and adjust it to be more gradual so that it is safe for something living.

But that's probably viewing things through a witch's lense."

Yeah I think we sorcerers are a bit more instinctive in how we cast. Luna replies.

Esprit15
2016-12-13, 06:19 PM
"So how would I translate that over to something that I could make a ritual or potion of?"

Zevox
2016-12-13, 07:24 PM
"Sorry... I'm just not good with conflict. You're right tough... I've only done the blunt part." Nate replies.
Tanya nodded. "Yeah, I get that. Not somethin' most anyone likes dealin' with. But if someone like her forces it, well, gotta do what you gotta do."

"Might wanna stick near us in the meantime - if you do need to talk to security later, it'll help if some of us can honestly say we've seen what's been goin' down," she suggested. She was dating Mal, after all - she might not have thought of things like that a few months ago, but she'd certainly picked up on it now.

Illven
2016-12-13, 07:26 PM
"So how would I translate that over to something that I could make a ritual or potion of?"

I'd start with what represents life, clear spring water such like that. Luna replied.

Esprit15
2016-12-13, 08:01 PM
"Just life? No other effects?" It's entirely possible that she was overcomplicating the potion.

Illven
2016-12-13, 08:05 PM
Tanya nodded. "Yeah, I get that. Not somethin' most anyone likes dealin' with. But if someone like her forces it, well, gotta do what you gotta do."

"Might wanna stick near us in the meantime - if you do need to talk to security later, it'll help if some of us can honestly say we've seen what's been goin' down," she suggested. She was dating Mal, after all - she might not have thought of things like that a few months ago, but she'd certainly picked up on it now.

Nate seems relieved at that. Yeah, makes sense. Thanks! He whispers sincerely.

"Just life? No other effects?" It's entirely possible that she was overcomplicating the potion.

I'd probably add some unholy water just a little to counter the necroization, and if we're outright mimicking the spell the pain. Luna admits.

Zevox
2016-12-13, 08:51 PM
Nate seems relieved at that. Yeah, makes sense. Thanks! He whispers sincerely.
"No prob, dude," Tanya replies sincerely. "I'm happy to help a friend of Cereza's, and I got no sympathy for a girl like that anyway."

She glanced back over at Jen and asked, "So, uh, who was I supposed to talk to about that thing again?"

Illven
2016-12-13, 09:03 PM
"No prob, dude," Tanya replies sincerely. "I'm happy to help a friend of Cereza's, and I got no sympathy for a girl like that anyway."

She glanced back over at Jen and asked, "So, uh, who was I supposed to talk to about that thing again?"

Tina! Jen said brightly. At least I think so. Jen replied before talking you up there with her.

We've got a winner! She starts cheering holding your arm up and waving the ticket.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-13, 09:18 PM
Lauca's ear twitched at Mallory's physical reaction to.... something she said Do you not like Lauca, Ms. Mallory?

Mallory's stern demeanor softened as she saw the catgirl's worried expression, "No Lauca, you aren't the one I dislike. It's just... I'm worried about the kind of lessons you will pick up from Luna if you keep hanging around her. She tends to think of things in terms of pleasure first, which is not a good way to go through life."

"That is a fair point, my apologies." Tina Gnome replies.

"H.... hey." Agatha pipes up. "Could you maybe be a little easier on Luna. I seriously doubt she'd have someone go naked who didn't want to." She says looking anywhere but Nate.

"Probably not, but you have to admit she is both capable and willing to convincing a poor girl confused about social norms that going naked is not only okay, but desirable. Just look at the outfit she had her wear! It's manipulative and disingenuous, and I will not allow her to take advantage of Lauca like that."

She notices Agatha's unease around Nate, and outs a hand on her friend's shoulder as she lowers her voice and asks in a concerned tone, "Hey, are you going to be okay? Do you want me to make him leave?"

Tina! Jen said brightly. At least I think so. Jen replied before talking you up there with her.

We've got a winner! She starts cheering holding your arm up and waving the ticket.

"You did?" Mallory asked, before flashing a smile in Tanya's direction, "Congratulations."

Zevox
2016-12-13, 09:24 PM

"You did?" Mallory asked, before flashing a smile in Tanya's direction, "Congratulations."
"Uh... thanks," Tanya responded a bit bashfully, not having expected to be announced to everyone around. "So, uh, what'd I win, anyway?"

7th son of sons
2016-12-13, 09:25 PM
Mallory's stern demeanor softened as she saw the catgirl's worried expression, "No Lauca, you aren't the one I dislike. It's just... I'm worried about the kind of lessons you will pick up from Luna if you keep hanging around her. She tends to think of things in terms of pleasure first, which is not a good way to go through life."

Oh... then who should Lauca learn from?

Esprit15
2016-12-13, 09:28 PM
"Hm... I'll take some of that under advice. Thank you," Taika says, before going to check on her sister.

Illven
2016-12-13, 09:36 PM

"Probably not, but you have to admit she is both capable and willing to convincing a poor girl confused about social norms that going naked is not only okay, but desirable. Just look at the outfit she had her wear! It's manipulative and disingenuous, and I will not allow her to take advantage of Lauca like that."

She notices Agatha's unease around Nate, and outs a hand on her friend's shoulder as she lowers her voice and asks in a concerned tone, "Hey, are you going to be okay? Do you want me to make him leave?"

"Capable sure." Agatha relents. "Willing... As she ever pressured someone before?" Agatha relents. "As for the outfit itself. I've worn not much more to conventions... Remember I've been called a whore before."

"As for Nate... Kinda, but it's not his fault, and I do not want you yelling at him for it. Okay?"

"Uh... thanks," Tanya responded a bit bashfully, not having expected to be announced to everyone around. "So, uh, what'd I win, anyway?"

"Oh right. Platinum copies of all the current episodes, with figurines, and dvd extras." She says starting to assemble it.

A bunch of people! Jen pipes up.

Hey, what did I miss? Luna replies.

"Hm... I'll take some of that under advice. Thank you," Taika says, before going to check on her sister.

"Hey. What happened? You disappeared for a moment there." Fey asks concerned.

7th son of sons
2016-12-13, 09:41 PM

Hi Hi Hi, Jenny! Luna! Lauca greeted, waving frantically. Lauca was gonna read a book!

Illven
2016-12-13, 09:49 PM
Hi Hi Hi, Jenny! Luna! Lauca greeted, waving frantically. Lauca was gonna read a book!

Oh... A book! Luna replies. What shall we start with? Luna says pulling out a phone. The Prince, The Great Gatsby, The Art of war, dealer's choice, random?

7th son of sons
2016-12-13, 09:51 PM
Oh... A book! Luna replies. What shall we start with? Luna says pulling out a phone. The Prince, The Great Gatsby, The Art of war, dealer's choice, random?

Lauca was gonna read Steamcop Punks, but... Lauca should read a lot of books!

Esprit15
2016-12-13, 09:53 PM
"Nothing big. Overdose of magic had me feeling off. Asked Luna about how she would go about making a spell to soften some of the effects of vampirization, so that I can write the effects over to a potion or ritual."

Illven
2016-12-13, 10:03 PM
Lauca was gonna read Steamcop Punks, but... Lauca should read a lot of books!

Steamcop punks? I've.... never read that one..... What's it like? Luna asks not catching the error.

"Nothing big. Overdose of magic had me feeling off. Asked Luna about how she would go about making a spell to soften some of the effects of vampirization, so that I can write the effects over to a potion or ritual."

"Overdose of magic?" Fey asks concerned.

7th son of sons
2016-12-13, 10:12 PM
Steamcop punks? I've.... never read that one..... What's it like? Luna asks not catching the error.

Lauca shrugged her shoulders. Ms. Nice Lady on the stage said it was a art, and even better than her East Marshall show.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-13, 10:13 PM

"Jennifer's right," Mallory replied with a nod, "Though I would add that you should be careful about who exactly you listen to. Not everyone is going to be a good influence on you, after all. Not everyone is as nice as they might seem, and a lot of people out there will see you as an easy target they can take advantage of."

She give Luna a cold glare as she approaches, and states, "Not a whole lot. Lauca was just showing us the underwear you picked out for her."

"Capable sure." Agatha relents. "Willing... As she ever pressured someone before?" Agatha relents. "As for the outfit itself. I've worn not much more to conventions... Remember I've been called a whore before."

"As for Nate... Kinda, but it's not his fault, and I do not want you yelling at him for it. Okay?"

"Yes, but you have also been raised in civilization your whole life," Mallory said quietly, to avoid embarrassing Lauca in front of everybody, "Regardless of what I think about some of your costumes, you know enough about cultural norms to make an informed choice on such matters. But she doesn't, and it's exploitative to just dress her up that provocatively when she very clearly is trying to integrate into society and doesn't know the first thing about cosplay."

Mallory flinched at the mild scolding, then hung her head and said, "I wasn't planning to. I'm really trying to not snap at him for every little thing anymore."

Illven
2016-12-13, 10:21 PM
Lauca shrugged her shoulders. Ms. Nice Lady on the stage said it was a art, and even better than her East Marshall show.

Oh! Oh. Oh.... You mean Steampunk cops don't you? Luna replied finally connecting the dots.

"Jennifer's right," Mallory replied with a nod, "Though I would add that you should be careful about who exactly you listen to. Not everyone is going to be a good influence on you, after all. Not everyone is as nice as they might seem, and a lot of people out there will see you as an easy target they can take advantage of."

She give Luna a cold glare as she approaches, and states, "Not a whole lot. Lauca was just showing us the underwear you picked out for her."

"Yes, but you have also been raised in civilization your whole life," Mallory said quietly, to avoid embarrassing Lauca in front of everybody, "Regardless of what I think about some of your costumes, you know enough about cultural norms to make an informed choice on such matters. But she doesn't, and it's exploitative to just dress her up that provocatively when she very clearly is trying to integrate into society and doesn't know the first thing about cosplay."

Mallory flinched at the mild scolding, then hung her head and said, "I wasn't planning to. I'm really trying to not snap at him for every little thing anymore."

Luna shakes her head confused. I paid for it for her, but I didn't pick anything out. Is that what she said?

Esprit15
2016-12-13, 10:25 PM
"Nothing dangerous, Just tiring," she says, petting her sister's head. "Nothing you need to worry about."

7th son of sons
2016-12-13, 10:30 PM

Lauca's not an easy target though! The Catgirl replied, flexing her arms. Lauca's tough!

Oh! Oh. Oh.... You mean Steampunk cops don't you? Luna replied finally connecting the dots.

Luna shakes her head confused. I paid for it for her, but I didn't pick anything out. Is that what she said?

Yeah yeah yeah, Steampunk Cops! She replied, nodding her head.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-13, 10:41 PM

"No, but she certainly implied you had a hand in convincing her to wear it," Mallory replied coldly.

Lauca's not an easy target though! The Catgirl replied, flexing her arms. Lauca's tough!

"I don't mean physically," Mallory said, "You're too trusting of other people, and that they have your best intentions in mind. Some people will try to convince you to do what they want for no other reason than to benefit themselves, and won't care about your well-being or say in the matter at all. That's not something you want to happen, is it?"

Illven
2016-12-13, 10:50 PM
"No, but she certainly implied you had a hand in convincing her to wear it," Mallory replied coldly.

"I don't mean physically," Mallory said, "You're too trusting of other people, and that they have your best intentions in mind. Some people will try to convince you to do what they want for no other reason than to benefit themselves, and won't care about your well-being or say in the matter at all. That's not something you want to happen, is it?"

In the loosest possible sense of being honest. Luna replies. Unless I'm supposed to lie through my teeth when she asks me my opinion when she has it in hand?

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-13, 10:59 PM
In the loosest possible sense of being honest. Luna replies. Unless I'm supposed to lie through my teeth when she asks me my opinion when she has it in hand?

"Of course not," Mallory said, with a tone that heavily implied that she wanted to add 'but your opinion is wrong'.

7th son of sons
2016-12-13, 11:12 PM

No no no no no,/COLOR] Lauca chanted, shaking her head at the question. [COLOR="#800000"]That's why Lauca only listens to her friends!

Illven
2016-12-13, 11:15 PM
"Of course not," Mallory said, with a tone that heavily implied that she wanted to add 'but your opinion is wrong'.

So, can I get an apology? Luna questioned.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-13, 11:51 PM
No no no no no, Lauca chanted, shaking her head at the question. That's why Lauca only listens to her friends!

"And you believe Luna to be your friend?" Mallory asked, "You just met her."

So, can I get an apology? Luna questioned.

"Not yet," Mallory said plainly, her focus on Lauca at the moment.

7th son of sons
2016-12-14, 12:09 AM
"And you believe Luna to be your friend?" Mallory asked, "You just met her.".

But... But Luna's really nice to Lauca! And she's pretty and smells nice and bought me this costume! So... So she's Lauca's friend, right? ... Aren't you my friend, Luna?

Illven
2016-12-14, 12:32 AM
But... But Luna's really nice to Lauca! And she's pretty and smells nice and bought me this costume! So... So she's Lauca's friend, right? ... Aren't you my friend, Luna?

I'd like to be. Luna replied warmly. If you say I am, then I am.

Zevox
2016-12-14, 12:57 AM
"Oh right. Platinum copies of all the current episodes, with figurines, and dvd extras." She says starting to assemble it.
"Platinum... episodes? ...oh, right, the show the line was for..." Tanya muttered as it dawned on her what exactly the woman was talking about. "Uh, hey, Tam!" she called over to her little sister, "Think I got somethin' you're gonna like."

Illven
2016-12-14, 01:01 AM
"Platinum... episodes? ...oh, right, the show the line was for..." Tanya muttered as it dawned on her what exactly the woman was talking about. "Uh, hey, Tam!" she called over to her little sister, "Think I got somethin' you're gonna like."

"Huh, what?" Tamara asks walking over.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-14, 02:23 AM

Mallory prepares to counter Lauca's childish argument, but upon seeing the catgirl's distress, she hesitates.

"Um... Well... I suppose that is a possibility," Mallory answered hesitantly, "Just... be wary, okay? There are plenty of people here who might try to trick you to do something you might not like by acting nice before they ask. Especially with you looking like you do now."

Illven
2016-12-14, 02:34 AM
Mallory prepares to counter Lauca's childish argument, but upon seeing the catgirl's distress, she hesitates.

"Um... Well... I suppose that is a possibility," Mallory answered hesitantly, "Just... be wary, okay? There are plenty of people here who might try to trick you to do something you might not like by acting nice before they ask. Especially with you looking like you do now."

I'm not going to let someone take advantage of her. Luna replies.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-14, 04:46 AM

"Well neither will I," Mallory said, staring sternly at Luna.

Illven
2016-12-14, 04:58 AM
"Well neither will I," Mallory said, staring sternly at Luna.

I will respect whatever choices she makes, so long as she respects mine. Luna replied.

7th son of sons
2016-12-14, 08:58 AM

Lauca smiled widely, pulling both the girls into a hug. I promise promise promise, I won't do anything bad, okay?

Zevox
2016-12-14, 07:58 PM
"Huh, what?" Tamara asks walking over.
"Looks like I just won a buncha DVDs and figures for the show you were here for," she said to her sister with a smile. "Now, what d'ya suppose I could do with those?"

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-14, 10:24 PM
I will respect whatever choices she makes, so long as she respects mine. Luna replied.

"Well I will make sure that said choices are actually what she wants," Mallory starts, "And not just something that-"

Lauca smiled widely, pulling both the girls into a hug. I promise promise promise, I won't do anything bad, okay?

Mallory is interrupted by the sudden hug, and caught off-guard by how strong the catgirl is.

"W-Well, okay," Mallory said, "That is good to hear. Now please let me go."

Illven
2016-12-14, 11:09 PM
"Well I will make sure that said choices are actually what she wants," Mallory starts, "And not just something that-"

Mallory is interrupted by the sudden hug, and caught off-guard by how strong the catgirl is.

So... Apology? Luna questions.

7th son of sons
2016-12-14, 11:31 PM

Sorry Sorry Sorry, Lauca repeated, letting the girl go. I forgot

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-15, 12:08 AM
Sorry Sorry Sorry, Lauca repeated, letting the girl go. I forgot

"It's alright," Mallory said, "I can overlook the mistake this time."

So... Apology? Luna questions.

Mallory was quiet for much longer than she probably should have been, before grumbling out a half-hearted, "...sorry. For now."

7th son of sons
2016-12-15, 12:35 AM

... Are we friends, Ms. Mallory?

Illven
2016-12-15, 12:40 AM

Mallory was quiet for much longer than she probably should have been, before grumbling out a half-hearted, "...sorry. For now."

Acceptable. Luna replied.

Hey, Mal. In your past lives, have you ever known Vampire for a long time? Luna replied.

Illven
2016-12-15, 01:17 AM
"Looks like I just won a buncha DVDs and figures for the show you were here for," she said to her sister with a smile. "Now, what d'ya suppose I could do with those?"

"This is that sappy romance show.... I said I liked Steampunk cops." Tamara interjects before wincing.

"I mean um.... thank you." She says clearly not thankful.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-15, 01:31 AM
... Are we friends, Ms. Mallory?

"Um... I'm not sure yet," Mallory said, "But you're a friend of Jennifer's, and you seem like a nice girl. So I wouldn't mind if we became friends."

Acceptable. Luna replied.

Hey, Mal. In your past lives, have you ever known Vampire for a long time? Luna replied.

"Why are you even asking?" Mallory replied.

Illven
2016-12-15, 01:47 AM
"Why are you even asking?" Mallory replied.

I have a friend who wants help dealing with their vamprism. Luna replied.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-15, 05:11 PM
I have a friend who wants help dealing with their vamprism. Luna replied.

"And why did you think I would be even remotely qualified to help them?" Mallory asked, "That sounds like a problem you should bring to another vampire."

Illven
2016-12-15, 05:20 PM
"And why did you think I would be even remotely qualified to help them?" Mallory asked, "That sounds like a problem you should bring to another vampire."

Because of your multiple lifetimes and demonic magic. Otherwise I'd go to Ms.Robin. Luna replied.

7th son of sons
2016-12-15, 05:57 PM
... Ms. Mallory is a demon? Lauca questioned, looking at the girl as though she had grown a second head.

Illven
2016-12-15, 06:04 PM
... Ms. Mallory is a demon? Lauca questioned, looking at the girl as though she had grown a second head.

.... Yes.... Luna replies.

How did you not know this?

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-15, 06:22 PM
Because of your multiple lifetimes and demonic magic. Otherwise I'd go to Ms.Robin. Luna replied.

"Well, I don't know any vampires other than you and Taika," Mallory snapped, "So you're going to need to find someone else to help you with your 'friend's' little problem."

Mallory blinked in shock. She had never been mistaken for anything other than a demon. The crimson red skin was usually a dead giveaway to people after all.

"...Yes," Mallory said, still taken aback, "What did you think I was?"

Zevox
2016-12-15, 06:29 PM
"This is that sappy romance show.... I said I liked Steampunk cops." Tamara interjects before wincing.

"I mean um.... thank you." She says clearly not thankful.
Tanya winced. "Right... forgot, sorry," she whispered to her sister. "We'll find someone else who wants 'em, I guess." Maybe even somebody who'd want the Brimstone doll with them, she hoped.

...wow, this was a weird day. She was somehow amassing a bunch of free stuff she didn't want and needed to give away. That was a definite first.

Illven
2016-12-15, 06:32 PM
"Well, I don't know any vampires other than you and Taika," Mallory snapped, "So you're going to need to find someone else to help you with your 'friend's' little problem."

Jen tugs on your sleeve.

Maybe. If she's trying to help people, and you want her to follow you. You shouldn't snap at her for just asking questions. She whispers.

7th son of sons
2016-12-15, 06:49 PM
.... Yes.... Luna replies.

How did you not know this?

Mallory blinked in shock. She had never been mistaken for anything other than a demon. The crimson red skin was usually a dead giveaway to people after all.

"...Yes," Mallory said, still taken aback, "What did you think I was?"

... Sunburnt... Lauca admitted quietly, her face taking on a red tinge of her own

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-15, 08:48 PM
Jen tugs on your sleeve.

Maybe. If she's trying to help people, and you want her to follow you. You shouldn't snap at her for just asking questions. She whispers.

"Well maybe she shouldn't just assume I want anything to do with my past lives then," Mallory replied, "I have made it very clear in the past that I don't, and she knows more than enough vampires that she shouldn't even need to ask me for help with her problem in the first place."

... Sunburnt... Lauca admitted quietly, her face taking on a red tinge of her own

Mallory just stared at Lauca for a long time in stunned silence. Then, she did something rather unexpected.

She laughed. Not loudly, but Lauca's comment actually brought a smile to her face. The girl actually had to be told Mallory was a demon! The thought of that alone made her too giddy to be mad.

"I think that's the first time someone said that in a way that wasn't mocking me," Mallory said with bemusement, "And the first time I believed it to actually be an honest mistake. Don't worry too much about it, okay?"

Illven
2016-12-15, 11:16 PM
"Well maybe she shouldn't just assume I want anything to do with my past lives then," Mallory replied, "I have made it very clear in the past that I don't, and she knows more than enough vampires that she shouldn't even need to ask me for help with her problem in the first place."

Jen was twiddling her fingers. I... just thought... You know you didn't want to discuss your previous life... I thought the one's before that were fine for the most part.... She says meekly.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-16, 12:44 AM
Jen was twiddling her fingers. I... just thought... You know you didn't want to discuss your previous life... I thought the one's before that were fine for the most part.... She says meekly.

"No. I don't like discussing any of my previous lives. Ever. They are not me, and I do not want people acting like they were. Got it?"

Illven
2016-12-16, 01:03 AM
"No. I don't like discussing any of my previous lives. Ever. They are not me, and I do not want people acting like they were. Got it?"

Jen starts shrinking away. Mmm-hmm. She says.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-16, 08:23 PM
Jen starts shrinking away. Mmm-hmm. She says.

"Good," Mallory said, then frowned and added, "Sorry for getting angry. I'm glad you at least understand."

Illven
2016-12-16, 08:32 PM
"Good," Mallory said, then frowned and added, "Sorry for getting angry. I'm glad you at least understand."

Should I let everyone know, in case I'm not the only one to get that wrong? Jen replied.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-16, 08:51 PM
Should I let everyone know, in case I'm not the only one to get that wrong? Jen replied.

"I wouldn't make a huge announcement over it," Mallory said, "But if it comes up, yes, please do so."

Illven
2016-12-16, 09:02 PM
"I wouldn't make a huge announcement over it," Mallory said, "But if it comes up, yes, please do so."

..... But I was going to make a huge announcement... Jen replies.

Illven
2016-12-18, 11:55 PM
Episode 18 Scene 7

Along with that the con eventually ends. Tina giving Mal her non-work number as it just feels right to have it for some reason.

Near the conventions end. Luna comes up to you.

Hey, uh... I wanted to apologize for earlier. Luna explained. Someone I know was going through alot, and I didn't realize you didn't like drawing on the knowledge of your past lives. I knew you didn't like the one immediately before that, but besides that, I figured. Wrongly that as long as you weren't treated as though you were them, you didn't mind using their knowledge. The only other reincarnation that I've know was Ver, who would have talked about this stuff endlessly. I say that, not as an excuse, but as an explanation. I'm sorry that I offended, and I won't ask about your past lives again. Luna replied.

Allure =d8 Manage to charm an attractive cosplayer. +3 VP with Luna.

Skill =d5 Figure out the best way to beat traffic. +2 VP with Jen.

Conflict =d5 Stop a last minute fight from breaking out. +2 VP with Jen, +1 VP with Luna.

Luck =d7 Find a last minute present for Jen. +3 VP with Jen.

Esprit15
2016-12-19, 03:19 AM
Taika continues to drink her blood pack, getting her strength back up as best she could. While she makes the occasional pass at a hot guy or gal in cosplay, it's clear to see that her focus is more on the slightly taller girl next to her. "So Fey, was it worth stopping by?"
Allure (+1), Witch (+2), Pact (-2)
A Thousand Faces

Necroticplague
2016-12-19, 06:02 PM
With the con winding down, P'ro'shi spends some time milling about, hanging around a bit and intruding herself to some new people, shaking hand and other limbs with all manner of people that were, like her, in various costumes.
Normal Allure, +1 Natural Swimmer, +2 Touchy Spot

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-19, 11:11 PM
Mallory took the phone number to be polite, but simply slipped it in her purse for the moment, as she wasn't sure if she would ever actually need it or not. Plus, she ended up being distracted, as Luna seemed to want her attention for... an apology? Rather unexpected, coming from her.

"Yes, well, my last life wasn't even that bad," Mallory replied, "But I do not want people equating me to them, or trying to use me to figure out what they were thinking. As I have stated several times before, my life is the only one that matters to me, and their friends are not my friends. That said... it would be hypocritical to say that I do not use what they had learned during their lives to help me. But I see it as no different than you using what you read in a history book to help yourself. And I may have overreacted before because of that, and for that I am sorry. But like I said, regardless of who my past lives may have known, you and Taika are my only vampire friends. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to hand this off to Jennifer."

She holds up a couple of papers with a series of instructions scrawled on them, "Agatha, Taika, and I went ahead and calculated the best way home based on a mix of mathematics, astronomy, and city traffic regulations, and I believe Jennifer will appreciate the time it will save."

Strong Skill (+1), Fiendish Cunning (+2), Faustian Pact (+2), +5 total, cannot fail.

7th son of sons
2016-12-20, 09:28 AM
It was a long day to be a Lauca. There were books and costumes and pictures and people and demons and friends! somethings were even 2 or 3 of those things. So after all of the excitement of the day, that Lauca was exhausted surprised no one. No one except Lauca, that is. The "sudden" onset of tiredness made the catgirl's already scattered thoughts make even less sense as she wondered around the main lobby. Eventually, she found someone who was SURE to help her: Another girl in a Yoko costume. If they were both Yoko's, there kindred spirit was sure to make them fast friends! And friends help friends!

"Hiiiiiiiiii!" Lauca greeted excitedly, her eyes already heavy. "Lauca yaaaaaaaaawn, excuse me, Lauca needs your help, please! Looking for my friend? Maybe you've seen? Ms. Luna? She's yaaaaaaaawn, excuse again. She's uhm.... blonde? Really pretty? Smells nice? She's a skinny mini, but she's yaaaaawn, but she's really cute? uhm... Oh! Oh! Elizabeth costume! You'll take Lauca to her right? Please? Please, please, please, pleeeeeee-"

Lauca fell to the floor, having decided now was the best time to get her strength back. It took less than a moment for her to go from questioning the cosplayer, to full on asleep on the floor. Who can blame a girl whose first outside experience was surrounded by hundreds of people?

Strong Allure +1 Cat Nap +2 = +3

Activating Odd Affinity!

Zevox
2016-12-20, 08:20 PM
As the group was heading out of the con, Tanya found herself eyeing the people around them, still looking for someone to give the random prizes she'd won today to. At least the Elvira doll, really - that she had to ditch just to keep uncomfortable questions from getting asked. The stuff from the TV show she could keep, she guessed, even if she didn't know if she'd like it.

Finally she spotted someone who seemed likely, a girl wearing a shirt with Elvira and Bethany from Brimstone on it. "Keep an eye on Tam for me for a second?" she asked Mal before heading over. "Uh, h-hey!" she called, waving to get the girl's attention. "Uh, hi. I, uh, couldn't help but notice the shirt you're wearing, and, well, I somehow won this doll of... one of the characters from that thing, earlier. Not really into it myself," she lied, taking out the Elvira doll to show the girl, "but I was hopin' to find someone who was, you know, so it don't go to waste? So, interested?" she asked.

Weak Luck -1, Thaw Out +2, Poker Face +2 = +3 total.
Thaw Out on scene 1/3.

I'm thinking the luck element here is that if I pass, she offers to trade something for the doll that would make a good gift for Jen?

2016-12-21, 01:54 AM
Kristi was more than a bit bored at this point, long since having passed the point where she could deal with people very well, and had withdrawn into her shell. Idly, she watched several cosplayers leaving the con with looks of appreciation; they had some very nice costumes.

Allure. Activating "Faustian Pact" on Taika and "Thaw Out" and "Temptation".

Strong Roll +1
Boyish Charm +1
Thaw Out +2
Temptation +2

Total +6.

Illven
2016-12-21, 02:48 AM
Taika continues to drink her blood pack, getting her strength back up as best she could. While she makes the occasional pass at a hot guy or gal in cosplay, it's clear to see that her focus is more on the slightly taller girl next to her. "So Fey, was it worth stopping by?"
Allure (+1), Witch (+2), Pact (-2)
A Thousand Faces

"Well. Besides Tina Gnome literally laughing in my face when I suggested that it was possible for Rebecca and Betty to get together...." Fey said looking down sadly, as you seem next to your sister to be younger then you are no one really looks back at your passes.

With the con winding down, P'ro'shi spends some time milling about, hanging around a bit and intruding herself to some new people, shaking hand and other limbs with all manner of people that were, like her, in various costumes.
Normal Allure, +1 Natural Swimmer, +2 Touchy Spot

You shake a few hands. Remind some people that you are not a cosplay of that new hentai protag.

"Hey, P'ro'shi is there anything you want to do, or are you ready to go home?" Ms (For now).Weatherall replies. (Jen's father's fiancee)

It was a long day to be a Lauca. There were books and costumes and pictures and people and demons and friends! somethings were even 2 or 3 of those things. So after all of the excitement of the day, that Lauca was exhausted surprised no one. No one except Lauca, that is. The "sudden" onset of tiredness made the catgirl's already scattered thoughts make even less sense as she wondered around the main lobby. Eventually, she found someone who was SURE to help her: Another girl in a Yoko costume. If they were both Yoko's, there kindred spirit was sure to make them fast friends! And friends help friends!

"Hiiiiiiiiii!" Lauca greeted excitedly, her eyes already heavy. "Lauca yaaaaaaaaawn, excuse me, Lauca needs your help, please! Looking for my friend? Maybe you've seen? Ms. Luna? She's yaaaaaaaawn, excuse again. She's uhm.... blonde? Really pretty? Smells nice? She's a skinny mini, but she's yaaaaawn, but she's really cute? uhm... Oh! Oh! Elizabeth costume! You'll take Lauca to her right? Please? Please, please, please, pleeeeeee-"

Lauca fell to the floor, having decided now was the best time to get her strength back. It took less than a moment for her to go from questioning the cosplayer, to full on asleep on the floor. Who can blame a girl whose first outside experience was surrounded by hundreds of people?

Strong Allure +1 Cat Nap +2 = +3

Activating Odd Affinity!

Eventually you wake up to the busty cosplayer hugging you from behind as she talks to Luna. Luna who notices you awake, leans down to meet your eyes

Are you okay? She asks placing two hands on her neck, as she starts casting healing magic upon you.

As the group was heading out of the con, Tanya found herself eyeing the people around them, still looking for someone to give the random prizes she'd won today to. At least the Elvira doll, really - that she had to ditch just to keep uncomfortable questions from getting asked. The stuff from the TV show she could keep, she guessed, even if she didn't know if she'd like it.

Finally she spotted someone who seemed likely, a girl wearing a shirt with Elvira and Bethany from Brimstone on it. "Keep an eye on Tam for me for a second?" she asked Mal before heading over. "Uh, h-hey!" she called, waving to get the girl's attention. "Uh, hi. I, uh, couldn't help but notice the shirt you're wearing, and, well, I somehow won this doll of... one of the characters from that thing, earlier. Not really into it myself," she lied, taking out the Elvira doll to show the girl, "but I was hopin' to find someone who was, you know, so it don't go to waste? So, interested?" she asked.

Weak Luck -1, Thaw Out +2, Poker Face +2 = +3 total.
Thaw Out on scene 1/3.

I'm thinking the luck element here is that if I pass, she offers to trade something for the doll that would make a good gift for Jen?

"Oh yes! Yes! But um.... let's see. I'd feel bad just taking it off your hands." The girl who lets out a pair of angelic wings from her upper back. "How about a trade?" She asks pulling a litany of stuff from some shopping bags. "I can offer let's see a Charmeleon figurine." She starts. Second stage starters are hard to find, and it seems like it'd be perfect for Jen.

Kris was more than a bit bored at this point, long since having passed the point where he could deal with people very well, and had withdrawn into his shell. Idly, he watched several cosplayers leaving the con with looks of appreciation; they had some very nice costumes.

Allure. Activating "Faustian Pact" on Taika and "Thaw Out" and "Temptation".

Strong Roll +1
Boyish Charm +1
Thaw Out +2
Temptation +2

Total +6.

"Hey. Hey." Olivia replies rubbing Kristi's back. "Are you okay?" She asks concerned looking for an adult.

What appeared was not an adult, but a Nymph cosplayer of Poison Ivy.... A particularly buxom version.

"Hey, is something wrong?" She starts asking getting all touchy feeling and touching or caressing Kristi's face.

2016-12-21, 02:51 AM
"Hey. Hey." Olivia replies rubbing Kristi's back. "Are you okay?" She asks concerned looking for an adult.

What appeared was not an adult, but a Nymph cosplayer of Poison Ivy.... A particularly buxom version.

"Hey, is something wrong?" She starts asking getting all touchy feeling and touching or caressing Kristi's face.

Kristi flushed at the sudden attention, and tried not to ogle the nymph too much. "I'm alright," she muttered, shrinking in on herself. "Just been a long day...and lots of people."

"You have a very nice costume," she offered, trying to make the moment a bit less awkward.

Illven
2016-12-21, 02:55 AM
Mallory took the phone number to be polite, but simply slipped it in her purse for the moment, as she wasn't sure if she would ever actually need it or not. Plus, she ended up being distracted, as Luna seemed to want her attention for... an apology? Rather unexpected, coming from her.

"Yes, well, my last life wasn't even that bad," Mallory replied, "But I do not want people equating me to them, or trying to use me to figure out what they were thinking. As I have stated several times before, my life is the only one that matters to me, and their friends are not my friends. That said... it would be hypocritical to say that I do not use what they had learned during their lives to help me. But I see it as no different than you using what you read in a history book to help yourself. And I may have overreacted before because of that, and for that I am sorry. But like I said, regardless of who my past lives may have known, you and Taika are my only vampire friends. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to hand this off to Jennifer."

She holds up a couple of papers with a series of instructions scrawled on them, "Agatha, Taika, and I went ahead and calculated the best way home based on a mix of mathematics, astronomy, and city traffic regulations, and I believe Jennifer will appreciate the time it will save."

Oh!? Aw that's so sweet, Mal! Jen said sincerely pulling her into a hug. You didn't need to do this.

Strong Skill (+1), Fiendish Cunning (+2), Faustian Pact (+2), +5 total, cannot fail.

Kristi flushed at the sudden attention, and tried not to ogle the nymph too much. "I'm alright," she muttered, shrinking in on herself. "Just been a long day...and lots of people."

"You have a very nice costume," she offered, trying to make the moment a bit less awkward.

"Tell me if I'm coming on too strong." She replies as Kristi draws in, stopping the stroking of the face. "Should we get you outside?" She asks interpreting Kristi's reaction as a touch of claustrophobia.

"Heh, you like it?" She asks stepping back, giving her hips a little shake, and a twirl for Kristi to see all of her costume. "A little stereotypical, but this was a last minute decision."

2016-12-21, 02:58 AM
"Tell me if I'm coming on too strong." She replies as Kristi draws in, stopping the stroking of the face. "Should we get you outside?" She asks interpreting Kristi's reaction as a touch of claustrophobia.

"Heh, you like it?" She asks stepping back, giving her hips a little shake, and a twirl for Kristi to see all of her costume. "A little stereotypical, but this was a last minute decision."

Kristi shakes her head, playing with the edge of her skirt nervously. "Not too strong, no. Going outside might be good; get some fresh air, a moment of quiet...well, less noisy, I guess."

"You wear it well," she added as they went outside, Kristi still sticking close to Olivia. "It's quite lovely, all-around. Very revealing too," she says, blushing appreciatively.

Esprit15
2016-12-21, 03:01 AM
"That sucks. They'd be cute together! Of course, Betty would be cute with anyone. I hope her side of the story gets a good ending. Anything else?"

Illven
2016-12-21, 03:07 AM
Kristi shakes her head, playing with the edge of her skirt nervously. "Not too strong, no. Going outside might be good; get some fresh air, a moment of quiet...well, less noisy, I guess."

"You wear it well," she added as they went outside, Kristi still sticking close to Olivia. "It's quite lovely, all-around. Very revealing too," she says, blushing appreciatively.

Olivia jerks Kristi's arm as she pipes up about how revealing it is.

Although the nymph just laughs at that. "Yeah, turns out the costumes meant for someone... Not quite so blessed by mother nature. So I kinda overwhelm it." She explains. "Name's Carrie, yours?" She asks smiling.

"That sucks. They'd be cute together! Of course, Betty would be cute with anyone. I hope her side of the story gets a good ending. Anything else?"

"Oh I mean besides that it was great." Fey said sincerely. "For all of the "never meet your heroes" I really have no serious complaints."

2016-12-21, 03:13 AM
Olivia jerks Kristi's arm as she pipes up about how revealing it is.

Kristi flushes suddenly at her earlier crude comment. "Sorry."

Although the nymph just laughs at that. "Yeah, turns out the costumes meant for someone... Not quite so blessed by mother nature. So I kinda overwhelm it." She explains. "Name's Carrie, yours?" She asks smiling.

Kri-...Kristi. I'm Kristi. Uh...first time at the con. I mean, it's my first time, I wasn't asking if it was your first time. I mean...anyway, uh...I guess, is this your first time at the convention, or have you been here before? Or other cons either, I guess..."

Illven
2016-12-21, 03:40 AM
Kristi flushes suddenly at her earlier crude comment. "Sorry."

Kri-...Kristi. I'm Kristi. Uh...first time at the con. I mean, it's my first time, I wasn't asking if it was your first time. I mean...anyway, uh...I guess, is this your first time at the convention, or have you been here before? Or other cons either, I guess..."

"Oh Kristi!" Carrie replies brightly, over Olivia's comment. "Effie talks about you all the time!" She says brightly, pulling Kristi into a very close hug.

"And yeah. Effie doesn't like these things, but I wanted to give them a chance and see what they're about." Now that you can look past the wig... And how .... developed Carrie's gotten since you last seen her, you're pretty sure you recognize her facial features around Effie's house.

Going outside, she sees one of the boys that lurks around Jen and her friends. "Oh! Isn't that... uh... what's his face." She pipes up.

2016-12-21, 03:48 AM
"Oh Kristi!" Carrie replies brightly, over Olivia's comment. "Effie talks about you all the time!" She says brightly, pulling Kristi into a very close hug.

"And yeah. Effie doesn't like these things, but I wanted to give them a chance and see what they're about." Now that you can look past the wig... And how .... developed Carrie's gotten since you last seen her, you're pretty sure you recognize her facial features around Effie's house.

Kristi relaxes a great deal when she realizes that Carrie is the Carrie she already knows halfway. "Carrie! Hi! Effie's told me about you too. It's good to see another friendly face around here; I've been kinda losing it today...too many people..."

Going outside, she sees one of the boys that lurks around Jen and her friends. "Oh! Isn't that... uh... what's his face." She pipes up.

Kristi shrugs. "I don't really keep track of Jen's many moons."

Illven
2016-12-21, 03:56 AM
Kristi relaxes a great deal when she realizes that Carrie is the Carrie she already knows halfway. "Carrie! Hi! Effie's told me about you too. It's good to see another friendly face around here; I've been kinda losing it today...too many people..."

Kristi shrugs. "I don't really keep track of Jen's many moons."

"Moons? His ass isn't that big?" Carrie replies clicking her fingers as she failed to grasp what you meant. "In fact he's quite skinny, never figured my sis would go for the skinny guys."

"So what has my sister told you about me?" She asks with a grin.

2016-12-21, 04:18 AM
"Moons? His ass isn't that big?" Carrie replies clicking her fingers as she failed to grasp what you meant. "In fact he's quite skinny, never figured my sis would go for the skinny guys."

"So what has my sister told you about me?" She asks with a grin.

"I meant more how they tend to orbit around her," Kristi mumbles a bit.

"Oh! Uh...she says you have a journalistic side. Photography, writing, that kind of stuff. It sounds interesting, even if her tone indicates she thinks otherwise."

Esprit15
2016-12-21, 04:25 AM
"Good!" Taika says, delighted that her sister could make it to enjoy the con. That was ultimately what matters.

Necroticplague
2016-12-21, 05:38 AM
You shake a few hands. Remind some people that you are not a cosplay of that new hentai protag.

"Hey, P'ro'shi is there anything you want to do, or are you ready to go home?" Ms (For now).Weatherall replies. (Jen's father's fiancee)

"Nah, I'm mostly just killing time here. tock-tic. Thanks for asking, though."

7th son of sons
2016-12-21, 06:54 AM
Eventually you wake up to the busty cosplayer hugging you from behind as she talks to Luna. Luna who notices you awake, leans down to meet your eyes

Are you okay? She asks placing two hands on her neck, as she starts casting healing magic upon you.

Huh? Lauce questioned, getting a new sense of where, exactly, she was. Of course, it wasn't her house so that information wasn't really.... helpful. Oh uhm.... Lauca just fell asleep. Sorry too have made you worrying... she admitted, before looking over her shoulder to the other Yoko. Thank you for finding Luna for me!

Illven
2016-12-21, 03:16 PM
"I meant more how they tend to orbit around her," Kristi mumbles a bit.

"Oh! Uh...she says you have a journalistic side. Photography, writing, that kind of stuff. It sounds interesting, even if her tone indicates she thinks otherwise."

"Ah, yeah. Effie's got a distaste for politics. Feels they discriminate against her because she's a succubus." Carrie explains. "Personally even if that's true sulking about it isn't going to change anything."

"Say, think you two and him could come over? I'm sure Effie would love to see you." Carrie asks

"Good!" Taika says, delighted that her sister could make it to enjoy the con. That was ultimately what matters.

"So do I have to head home, or do you think I could sneak along to the rest of the party." Fey asks rubbing the back of her head.

"Nah, I'm mostly just killing time here. tock-tic. Thanks for asking, though."

"Oh okay, just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything left you wanted to do." Ms.Weatherall replied.

Huh? Lauce questioned, getting a new sense of where, exactly, she was. Of course, it wasn't her house so that information wasn't really.... helpful. Oh uhm.... Lauca just fell asleep. Sorry too have made you worrying... she admitted, before looking over her shoulder to the other Yoko. Thank you for finding Luna for me!

"Took quite a few people to ask if anyone had seen a yoko cat girl with a group." She comments.

Are you sure you're okay? Luna questions concerned

2016-12-21, 03:25 PM
"Ah, yeah. Effie's got a distaste for politics. Feels they discriminate against her because she's a succubus." Carrie explains. "Personally even if that's true sulking about it isn't going to change anything."

"Say, think you two and him could come over? I'm sure Effie would love to see you." Carrie asks.

Kristi gives a weak smile. "That sounds alright to me. You interested, Olivia?"

Illven
2016-12-21, 03:37 PM
Kristi gives a weak smile. "That sounds alright to me. You interested, Olivia?"

"I'm not sure we'll be able to convince him... but as long as Jen doesn't have a problem with it." Olivia replies rubbing the back of her head.

7th son of sons
2016-12-21, 03:46 PM
"Took quite a few people to ask if anyone had seen a yoko cat girl with a group." She comments.

Are you sure you're okay? Luna questions concerned

Mhm mhm mhm, just had to get my cutie sleep! Lauca answers, stretching her legs. There's so many people here, Luna! And all kinds of things and stuff and it's... it's amazing!

2016-12-21, 03:47 PM
"I'm not sure we'll be able to convince him... but as long as Jen doesn't have a problem with it." Olivia replies rubbing the back of her head.

Kristia shrugged. "Sounds good to me, then. Let's bid the birthday girl adieu and get going."

Illven
2016-12-21, 04:02 PM
Mhm mhm mhm, just had to get my cutie sleep! Lauca answers, stretching her legs. There's so many people here, Luna! And all kinds of things and stuff and it's... it's amazing!

Yeah I actually go to a few of these a year.

Kristia shrugged. "Sounds good to me, then. Let's bid the birthday girl adieu and get going."

As you walk up to Jen and Mallory, Jen turns at you two and smiles.

Hey, Kristi and Olivia what's up...

7th son of sons
2016-12-21, 04:24 PM
Yeah I actually go to a few of these a year.

There are more of these!?

Illven
2016-12-21, 04:34 PM
There are more of these!?

Plenty in the state, and even more beyond. Luna replied.

2016-12-21, 04:37 PM
As you walk up to Jen and Mallory, Jen turns at you two and smiles.

Hey, Kristi and Olivia what's up...

Kris smiled, a bit nervously. "Ran into Effie's sister, was looking at heading over to her place now that things are winding down, and wanted to say goodbye before we left."

Illven
2016-12-21, 04:46 PM
Kris smiled, a bit nervously. "Ran into Effie's sister, was looking at heading over to her place now that things are winding down, and wanted to say goodbye before we left."

Heh. That's probably for the best. Jen replies looking at the ground sadly.

I'll save you two slices of cake? Jen adds.

7th son of sons
2016-12-21, 04:49 PM
Plenty in the state, and even more beyond. Luna replied.

Can I go!? Can I go!? Can I go!?

2016-12-21, 04:51 PM
Heh. That's probably for the best. Jen replies looking at the ground sadly.

I'll save you two slices of cake? Jen adds.

Kristi shook her head with a small smile. "Spending the day with good friends was sweet enough. I wish I was up to more." She gives the birthday girl a hug, hoping to stave off any potential tears. "Just make sure to have plenty of fun! Okay?" she asked hesitantly, hoping the lack of her presence wouldn't be a huge issue.

Illven
2016-12-21, 05:03 PM
Can I go!? Can I go!? Can I go!?

I'd certainly be willing to take you. Luna said brightly.

Kristi shook her head with a small smile. "Spending the day with good friends was sweet enough. I wish I was up to more." She gives the birthday girl a hug, hoping to stave off any potential tears. "Just make sure to have plenty of fun! Okay?" she asked hesitantly, hoping the lack of her presence wouldn't be a huge issue.

I'll uh... do my best.... But... It might not be too easy. Jen admits.

7th son of sons
2016-12-21, 05:17 PM
I'd certainly be willing to take you. Luna said brightly.

Lauca cheered loudly, draping her arms over Luna. Hooray! she looked over her shoulder at the other girl in the Yoko costume. Are you gonna come too, pretty costume girl?

Illven
2016-12-21, 05:31 PM
Lauca cheered loudly, draping her arms over Luna. Hooray! she looked over her shoulder at the other girl in the Yoko costume. Are you gonna come too, pretty costume girl?

[Give me an allure check DC 6]

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-21, 06:00 PM
"Y-You're welcome," Mallory said, still not entirely used to being hugged so tightly by anyone not named Agatha.

"Effie has a sister?" Mallory asked, looking the nymph up and down analytically, "This is news to me."

Zevox
2016-12-21, 06:51 PM
"Oh yes! Yes! But um.... let's see. I'd feel bad just taking it off your hands." The girl who lets out a pair of angelic wings from her upper back. "How about a trade?" She asks pulling a litany of stuff from some shopping bags. "I can offer let's see a Charmeleon figurine." She starts. Second stage starters are hard to find, and it seems like it'd be perfect for Jen.
Tanya is noticeably very surprised as the girl's wings pop out, and even glances back down at her shirt for a second with additional confusion pretty clear on her face.

But she shakes that off, notices what the girl is offering, and nods. "Uh, yeah, that sounds cool to me. I've got a couple of buddies who'd probably love one of those," she responds, handing over the Elvira doll.

2016-12-21, 07:00 PM
I'll uh... do my best.... But... It might not be too easy. Jen admits.

Kristi falters, concerned. "Is everything alright, Jen?"

"Effie has a sister?" Mallory asked, looking the nymph up and down analytically, "This is news to me."

Kristi nods, shrugging. "Not entirely surprising, I guess."

Illven
2016-12-21, 07:25 PM
Tanya is noticeably very surprised as the girl's wings pop out, and even glances back down at her shirt for a second with additional confusion pretty clear on her face.

But she shakes that off, notices what the girl is offering, and nods. "Uh, yeah, that sounds cool to me. I've got a couple of buddies who'd probably love one of those," she responds, handing over the Elvira doll.

"Oh, confused as to why I love the show?" The angel replies with a chuckle and a smirk.

"Y-You're welcome," Mallory said, still not entirely used to being hugged so tightly by anyone not named Agatha.

Nate seems to be talking to the nymph.

Talking, and not even ogling her slightly... Something suspicious....

Kristi falters, concerned. "Is everything alright, Jen?"

Kristi nods, shrugging. "Not entirely surprising, I guess."

Well...... Yeah. Everything will be fine. Jen replies getting suspiciously more confident,.

Illven
2016-12-21, 07:28 PM

"I'll be honest, I don't know you much. I mean I might see you in another convention but..." She replies.

7th son of sons
2016-12-21, 07:30 PM
"I'll be honest, I don't know you much. I mean I might see you in another convention but..." She replies.

That's okay! We can get to know each other if I see you again! Lauca replied enthusiastically. I gotta get lots of practice to get really good at getting friends!

Illven
2016-12-21, 07:51 PM
That's okay! We can get to know each other if I see you again! Lauca replied enthusiastically. I gotta get lots of practice to get really good at getting friends!

"Um, okay.... There's no guarantee we will see each other again." The girl points out.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-21, 07:54 PM
Mallory frowned a little at Nate's odd behavior. Was he really so dedicated to Effie that he would avoid ogling other women even when she wasn't around? Or was there more to this than met the eye?

"A shame you won't be staying, Kris," Mallory said, looking back at the demon hesitantly, "But if this is what you desire to do, then I suppose there's nothing that can be done."

2016-12-21, 07:54 PM
Well...... Yeah. Everything will be fine. Jen replies getting suspiciously more confident,.

"If you're sure," Kristi replied hesitantly, not sure what was going on with the girl.

7th son of sons
2016-12-21, 07:55 PM
"Um, okay.... There's no guarantee we will see each other again." The girl points out.

Oh... Lauca answered with a frown. ... That's true... uhm...

Illven
2016-12-21, 08:09 PM
Mallory frowned a little at Nate's odd behavior. Was he really so dedicated to Effie that he would avoid ogling other women even when she wasn't around? Or was there more to this than met the eye?

"A shame you won't be staying, Kris," Mallory said, looking back at the demon hesitantly, "But if this is what you desire to do, then I suppose there's nothing that can be done."

Kristi Jen corrects gently.

"If you're sure," Kristi replied hesitantly, not sure what was going on with the girl.

I'm sure. Have fun. So where is her sister? Jen questions scanning the ground.

Oh... Lauca answered with a frown. ... That's true... uhm...

"Plus one or both of us might look different." She points out.

Zevox
2016-12-21, 08:27 PM
"Oh, confused as to why I love the show?" The angel replies with a chuckle and a smirk.
"Oh, uh, n-not exactly," Tanya replied as she took the Charmeleon figure, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. Of course the girl had noticed, it had been hard to hide at that moment. But how to put this without giving away her own feelings about the books? "It's just, well... I mean, you probably get this a lot from people who actually like this stuff, but, well, you're an angel. And you're wearin' a shirt with the demon girl from those books, and just traded me for her doll, right? But, from what I've heard on the internet, isn't the other girl in that triangle an angel?"

"I mean, it's whatever either way, I ain't judgin' what you like," she hastened to say. "Guess I just woulda figured, y'know, an angel who liked that stuff would like the angel chick more'n the demon, is all."

2016-12-21, 08:34 PM
[COLOR="#0000FF"]I'm sure. Have fun. So where is her sister? Jen questions scanning the ground.

"Not sure, to be honest. Hey Carrie? Is Effie here with you, or is she back at the house?"

Illven
2016-12-21, 08:41 PM
"Oh, uh, n-not exactly," Tanya replied as she took the Charmeleon figure, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. Of course the girl had noticed, it had been hard to hide at that moment. But how to put this without giving away her own feelings about the books? "It's just, well... I mean, you probably get this a lot from people who actually like this stuff, but, well, you're an angel. And you're wearin' a shirt with the demon girl from those books, and just traded me for her doll, right? But, from what I've heard on the internet, isn't the other girl in that triangle an angel?"

"I mean, it's whatever either way, I ain't judgin' what you like," she hastened to say. "Guess I just woulda figured, y'know, an angel who liked that stuff would like the angel chick more'n the demon, is all."

"I like them both. But when I wear my Jacqueline shirt people never believe that I like Elvira. But people have no problems believing that I like both when I wear Elvira." She explains. "Is that clear?"

7th son of sons
2016-12-21, 08:53 PM
"Plus one or both of us might look different." She points out.

Yeah... I guess that's... that's also a point...

Illven
2016-12-21, 09:02 PM
Yeah... I guess that's... that's also a point...

"There, there. I'm sure we'll see each other again." The girl promises.

Zevox
2016-12-21, 09:02 PM
"I like them both. But when I wear my Jacqueline shirt people never believe that I like Elvira. But people have no problems believing that I like both when I wear Elvira." She explains. "Is that clear?"
"Huh. Yeah, actually, that does make a lot of sense," Tanya answered. "Name's Tanya, by the way," she said, extending her hand.

7th son of sons
2016-12-21, 09:07 PM
"There, there. I'm sure we'll see each other again." The girl promises.

Oh right right right! Lauca perked up, suddenly remembering something. My name is Lauca! She introduced herself rather late, holding out her hand. It has been nice to meet you!

Esprit15
2016-12-21, 09:14 PM
"I don't see why not," Taika says. "Is all of your schoolwork for the day done?"

Illven
2016-12-21, 09:28 PM
"Huh. Yeah, actually, that does make a lot of sense," Tanya answered. "Name's Tanya, by the way," she said, extending her hand.

"Laura." The girl replies reaching out and shaking her hand. "I go to Northington, yourself?"

Oh right right right! Lauca perked up, suddenly remembering something. My name is Lauca! She introduced herself rather late, holding out her hand. It has been nice to meet you!

"Belle." The girl comments with a curtsy.

How appropriate Luna comments with a grin.

"I don't see why not," Taika says. "Is all of your schoolwork for the day done?"

"Of course. Mom wouldn't have let me go if it wasn't." Fey protested.

Esprit15
2016-12-21, 09:37 PM
"Alright, just making sure..." Taika says. Hurrying up, Taika looks around, feeling that sickening mix of magics in her again. Okay, someone was getting a hex after this, because now it was obvious.

Illven
2016-12-21, 09:46 PM
"Not sure, to be honest. Hey Carrie? Is Effie here with you, or is she back at the house?"

"Effie's with Ms.Smith for the next couple of hours." Carrie explains loudly.

"Wait.. Wait. How do you know Effie?" Nate starts

"Alright, just making sure..." Taika says. Hurrying up, Taika looks around, feeling that sickening mix of magics in her again. Okay, someone was getting a hex after this, because now it was obvious.

"Are you okay, sis?" Fey asks starting to worry, and knowing Taika well enough to know when something's wrong.

2016-12-21, 09:58 PM
"Effie's with Ms.Smith for the next couple of hours." Carrie explains loudly.

"Wait.. Wait. How do you know Effie?" Nate starts.

"We...hang out sometimes?"

7th son of sons
2016-12-21, 09:59 PM
"Belle." The girl comments with a curtsy.

How appropriate Luna comments with a grin.

I don't get it? Lauca questioned, looking the girl over. Is she a princess?

Zevox
2016-12-21, 10:42 PM
"Laura." The girl replies reaching out and shaking her hand. "I go to Northington, yourself?"
"The same, actually," Tanya responds, only a little surprised. "Hey, I've gotta get back to my buds - I'm watchin' my little sister, my friend's havin' a birthday party we gotta get to, and my girlfriend's waitin' - but maybe I'll see you around school?"

Esprit15
2016-12-21, 10:55 PM
"I'm pretty sure the demoness girls have been using me as a source to siphon energy from for most of the con. I'm thinking of how to get back at them."

Illven
2016-12-21, 11:06 PM
I don't get it? Lauca questioned, looking the girl over. Is she a princess?

She's hot... Luna comments, to Belle's rolled eyes.

"The same, actually," Tanya responds, only a little surprised. "Hey, I've gotta get back to my buds - I'm watchin' my little sister, my friend's havin' a birthday party we gotta get to, and my girlfriend's waitin' - but maybe I'll see you around school?"

"Wait, wait. I need your phone number, and you need mine. In case their's any defect in the traded goods." Laura replies pulling out her phone.

"I'm pretty sure the demoness girls have been using me as a source to siphon energy from for most of the con. I'm thinking of how to get back at them."

"Oh? Have you asked Jen or Luna about that?" Fey questions. "Or did Mom teach you some divinations and not me?"

7th son of sons
2016-12-21, 11:26 PM
She's hot... Luna comments, to Belle's rolled eyes.

Oh, I see, Lauca replied, nodding her head. Thank you again for helping me, Ms. Belle! Tell Lauca if she can do anything anything anything for you back!

Illven
2016-12-21, 11:31 PM
Oh, I see, Lauca replied, nodding her head. Thank you again for helping me, Ms. Belle! Tell Lauca if she can do anything anything anything for you back!

"It's fine. Are you going to be okay if I get going?" Belle questions.

Esprit15
2016-12-21, 11:36 PM
"I'm starting to get used to the feeling," Taika grumbles. "It would also explain the weird feeling I had earlier that I thought was simply a magical overload."

7th son of sons
2016-12-21, 11:46 PM
"It's fine. Are you going to be okay if I get going?" Belle questions.

Mhm mhm mhm, Lauca nodded. Have fun at the con-ven-shun!

Illven
2016-12-21, 11:49 PM
"We...hang out sometimes?"

"I'm her sister." Carrie replies.

"Oh." Nate comments.

"You three want to come over and say hi?" Carrie asks preening herself to Nate, who seems to not notice.

"Um, well I mean." Nate dithers.

Illven
2016-12-21, 11:52 PM
"I'm starting to get used to the feeling," Taika grumbles. "It would also explain the weird feeling I had earlier that I thought was simply a magical overload."

"Well maybe we should talk to someone about that?" Fey questions.

Mhm mhm mhm, Lauca nodded. Have fun at the con-ven-shun!

Damn, she was cute. Luna comments.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-21, 11:52 PM
Kristi Jen corrects gently.

"Wait, they change their name too?" Mallory asked back, "That's just confusing... and makes every interaction a potential landmine."

2016-12-22, 12:31 AM
"I'm her sister." Carrie replies.

"Oh." Nate comments.

"You three want to come over and say hi?" Carrie asks preening herself to Nate, who seems to not notice.

"Um, well I mean." Nate dithers.

"Don't feel pressured to leave, just an invitation. If you'd rather stay, Effie and I will see you tomorrow."

"Wait, they change their name too?" Mallory asked back, "That's just confusing... and makes every interaction a potential landmine."

Kristi had caught the name slip earlier, and while she had ignored it at the time not wanting to make a huge deal out of things, it seemed that Jen's attempt to correct her friend was turning towards an argument she'd rather not be responsible for. "Kris or Kristi works, I know you're talking to me, and I know you don't mean anything bad by it," she said in an attempt to calm the discussion down a bit before it became more heated. "If it helps keep track, I don't tend to dress this...frilly when I'm Kris. Your name for me can be interchangable, of that's what works for you."

Illven
2016-12-22, 12:35 AM
"Don't feel lressured to leave, kist an invitation. If you'd rather stay, Effie and I will see you tomorrow."

Kristi had caught the name slip earlier, and while she had ig ored it at the time not wanting to make a huge deal out of things, it seemed that Jen's attempt to correct her friend was turning towards an argument she'd rather not be responsible for. "Kris or Kristi works, I know you're talking to me, and I know you don't mean anything bad by it," she said in an attempt to calm the discussion down a bit before it became more heated. "If it helps keep track, I don't tend to dress this...frilly when I'm Kris. Your name for me can be interchangable, of that's what works for you."

"You know what." Nate replies. "I don't have anything else today. I did all my homework."

"Oh. So that's why Effie likes him." Carrie mutters.

"I'll come." He replies.

Oh thank the gods. Jen replied sighing in relief.

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 01:02 AM

Really Really cute! Lauca chirped in agreement, B-But you're cute too, Luna! she added, not wanting to hurt her new friends feelings.

Illven
2016-12-22, 01:16 AM
Really Really cute! Lauca chirped in agreement, B-But you're cute too, Luna! she added, not wanting to hurt her new friends feelings.

We'd be cuter together wouldn't we. Luna replied with a grin.

Esprit15
2016-12-22, 02:07 AM

"I'll brew something and keep it in my bag in case it comes up again. A simple stabilizer should be fine. Plus, it looks like some of the others are grouping up over there. Might be able to catch them before they start heading off," Taika says, heading over to Jen.

"Sorry, had a bout of fatigue, got a bit lost. What'd I miss?"

Illven
2016-12-22, 02:25 AM
"I'll brew something and keep it in my bag in case it comes up again. A simple stabilizer should be fine. Plus, it looks like some of the others are grouping up over there. Might be able to catch them before they start heading off," Taika says, heading over to Jen.

Are you? Jen starts immediately.

"She's fine." Fey assures the girl. "What we'd miss."

Oh well we're about to head home for the cake cutting. Jen starts. And Kristi and Olivia are going over to a friend's house.

Esprit15
2016-12-22, 02:39 AM
"Great. Fey can have my slice, if her coming along is alright."

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 02:46 AM
We'd be cuter together wouldn't we. Luna replied with a grin.

Y-You and me!? Lauca questioned excitedly, her tail waving back and forth.

Illven
2016-12-22, 02:47 AM
"Great. Fey can have my slice, if her coming along is alright."

Jen turns her head to her father happily, who nods eagerly.

Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun! Jen says happily.

Illven
2016-12-22, 02:49 AM
Y-You and me!? Lauca questioned excitedly, her tail waving back and forth.

Well I meant me and her, but yes we would be cute together. Luna teased.

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 02:52 AM
Well I meant me and her, but yes we would be cute together. Luna teased.

Lauca's face grew a hint redder at her friends comments. Nevertheless, she was nothing if not persistant. Lets do it! Let's be cute together!

Illven
2016-12-22, 02:56 AM
Lauca's face grew a hint redder at her friends comments. Nevertheless, she was nothing if not persistant. Lets do it! Let's be cute together!

Are you asking me out? Luna teased.

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 03:19 AM
Are you asking me out? Luna teased.

One of Lauca's ears twitched at the question.Lauca didn't mean to, but, since you was thinking about it... she teased right back.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-22, 03:25 AM
Kristi had caught the name slip earlier, and while she had ignored it at the time not wanting to make a huge deal out of things, it seemed that Jen's attempt to correct her friend was turning towards an argument she'd rather not be responsible for. "Kris or Kristi works, I know you're talking to me, and I know you don't mean anything bad by it," she said in an attempt to calm the discussion down a bit before it became more heated. "If it helps keep track, I don't tend to dress this...frilly when I'm Kris. Your name for me can be interchangable, of that's what works for you."

"I see," Mallory said, looking back at her, "I believe I will do that then. Easier to do that than to potentially call you the wrong name at the wrong time. Know, however, that I mean no offense one way or the other. While I am not one of them, I understand the genderfluid nature some of our species tend to exhibit."

"I noticed," Mallory said with a concerned frown, "Are you sure you're alright? Do you need Jennifer to help you?"

Illven
2016-12-22, 03:32 AM
One of Lauca's ears twitched at the question.Lauca didn't mean to, but, since you was thinking about it... she teased right back.

It would be my pleasure. Luna replied pecking you on the lips.

"I see," Mallory said, looking back at her, "I believe I will do that then. Easier to do that than to potentially call you the wrong name at the wrong time. Know, however, that I mean no offense one way or the other. While I am not one of them, I understand the genderfluid nature some of our species tend to exhibit."

"I noticed," Mallory said with a concerned frown, "Are you sure you're alright? Do you need Jennifer to help you?"

I can help! Jen says brightly.

Esprit15
2016-12-22, 03:35 AM
"It will pass," she says. "Just need the magic to run its course through me."

Illven
2016-12-22, 03:42 AM

So more magic is a bad idea? Jen asked.

Esprit15
2016-12-22, 04:25 AM
So more magic is a bad idea? Jen asked.

"That's what I would suspect," Taika says, shrugging. "Like I was telling Fey, I'll get to working on a potion so that it becomes a one time thing."

2016-12-22, 10:16 AM

Kristi smiled, grateful that the conflict had been avoided before it could even really get going. "Wonderful!" she replied happily, before quieting herself once more.

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 11:17 AM
It would be my pleasure. Luna replied pecking you on the lips.

As much as she tried to play it cool, Lauca couldn't help herself. A wide smile spread across her face. Hooray! she called, perhaps a little louder than neccesary. That was easier than I thought! I can't wait to tell mom!

Illven
2016-12-22, 04:22 PM
"That's what I would suspect," Taika says, shrugging. "Like I was telling Fey, I'll get to working on a potion so that it becomes a one time thing."

How would the potion work? Jen questions.

As much as she tried to play it cool, Lauca couldn't help herself. A wide smile spread across her face. Hooray! she called, perhaps a little louder than neccesary. That was easier than I thought! I can't wait to tell mom!

Should I be there when you do? Luna replied.

Kristi smiled, grateful that the conflict had been avoided before it could even really get going. "Wonderful!" she replied happily, before quieting herself once more.

"So shall we get headed home?" Carrie replies glomping you from behind.

2016-12-22, 04:30 PM
"So shall we get headed home?" Carrie replies glomping you from behind.

Kristi nodded, taking hold of Olivia's hand and giving her a small smile.

Illven
2016-12-22, 04:33 PM
Kristi nodded, taking hold of Olivia's hand and giving her a small smile.

"Have fun" Jen pipes up. As you, Olivia, Carrie, and Nate all pile into the backseat of Carrie's step dad's van.

"Heh. I see you picked up some ducklings, Carrie." He comments with a chuckle.

2016-12-22, 04:37 PM
"Have fun" Jen pipes up. As you, Olivia, Carrie, and Nate all pile into the backseat of Carrie's step dad's van.

"Heh. I see you picked up some ducklings, Carrie." He comments with a chuckle.

Kristi nods. "There were promises of candy, as I recall," she said jokingly, before giving a little giggle.

Esprit15
2016-12-22, 04:43 PM
"Undead potion base, suppress of magic, empower Wiccan magic. At least that's where I'll start."

Illven
2016-12-22, 04:56 PM
Kristi nods. "There were promises of candy, as I recall," she said jokingly, before giving a little giggle.

"Oh that's..." Her dad replies clicking his fingers. "Knew you looked familiar, you're one of Effie's friends aren't you." He replies.

"Candy?" Nate replies cocking his head in confusion.

"Oh, since Incubi and succubi were always attractive children, and since this is a van the joke is pedo van." Carrie explains.

"That is dark...." Nate comments.

"Undead potion base, suppress of magic, empower Wiccan magic. At least that's where I'll start."

Wouldn't the two cancel out. Or are you hoping the empower effect will be stronger then the suppression? Jen replies.

2016-12-22, 05:20 PM
"Oh that's..." Her dad replies clicking his fingers. "Knew you looked familiar, you're one of Effie's friends aren't you." He replies.

"Candy?" Nate replies cocking his head in confusion.

"Oh, since Incubi and succubi were always attractive children, and since this is a van the joke is pedo van." Carrie explains.

"That is dark...." Nate comments.

Kristi shrugs happily. "Effie and I hang out sometimes, yeah."

Illven
2016-12-22, 05:55 PM
Kristi shrugs happily. "Effie and I hang out sometimes, yeah."

"How's she doing? I mean she might tell you stuff she's afraid to tell me, or Carrie." Their step-dad asks.

2016-12-22, 06:01 PM
"How's she doing? I mean she might tell you stuff she's afraid to tell me, or Carrie." Their step-dad asks.

Kristi shrugged idly, enjoying the view outside. "She's been fine, to the best of my knowledge."

Illven
2016-12-22, 06:03 PM
Kristi shrugged idly, enjoying the view outside. "She's been fine, to the best of my knowledge."

"Nothing about her mom?" Their step dad asks.

"Wait what about their mom?" Nate pipes up seeming concerned.

Zevox
2016-12-22, 06:31 PM
"Wait, wait. I need your phone number, and you need mine. In case their's any defect in the traded goods." Laura replies pulling out her phone.
Tanya hesitated at that. She was not normally the sort to give out her phone number very readily - only her small list of friends actually had it. And it seemed pretty unlikely there'd be any problem with the stuff they'd swapped - they were a doll and a little figurine, not electronics or something.

Still... it seemed unlikely it could hurt, with Laura being a celestial and all. And it might be the only way to be sure she could get the chance to talk to her again, which could be nice. "A-alright," she replied, pulling out her own phone.

Illven
2016-12-22, 06:49 PM
Tanya hesitated at that. She was not normally the sort to give out her phone number very readily - only her small list of friends actually had it. And it seemed pretty unlikely there'd be any problem with the stuff they'd swapped - they were a doll and a little figurine, not electronics or something.

Still... it seemed unlikely it could hurt, with Laura being a celestial and all. And it might be the only way to be sure she could get the chance to talk to her again, which could be nice. "A-alright," she replied, pulling out her own phone.

"Sorry." Laura replies rubbing the back of her head. "I'd just hate for it to break on you five minutes after I leave, and you feel cheated." She said blushing slightly.

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 07:27 PM
Should I be there when you do? Luna replied.

mhm mhm mhm the excited cat girl replied, nodding her head enthusiastically. And we gotta tell Jenny too!

Esprit15
2016-12-22, 07:43 PM
"That's the idea. Suppress other magic entirely while keeping limited access to my own. Potion brewing is useful, if you know what you're doing and what you need. Part of it comes down to ingredient ratios. Plus, it's just suppression, not nullification."

Illven
2016-12-22, 08:08 PM
mhm mhm mhm the excited cat girl replied, nodding her head enthusiastically. And we gotta tell Jenny too!

Sure, you want to? Luna replied looking for Jen.

"That's the idea. Suppress other magic entirely while keeping limited access to my own. Potion brewing is useful, if you know what you're doing and what you need. Part of it comes down to ingredient ratios. Plus, it's just suppression, not nullification."

And strong enough magic, like mine could overcome that supression? Jen questions.

Zevox
2016-12-22, 08:11 PM
"Sorry." Laura replies rubbing the back of her head. "I'd just hate for it to break on you five minutes after I leave, and you feel cheated." She said blushing slightly.
Tanya just nodded at that. "'Salright. See you around," she said in parting, then headed back over to Jen, Mal, and Tamara.

Illven
2016-12-22, 08:17 PM
Tanya just nodded at that. "'Salright. See you around," she said in parting, then headed back over to Jen, Mal, and Tamara.

Hey, Tanya? Who was that? She asks gesturing to Laura.

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 08:19 PM

Yeah yeah yeah! Lets go find her! Lauca answered, taking Luna's hand

Illven
2016-12-22, 08:30 PM
Yeah yeah yeah! Lets go find her! Lauca answered, taking Luna's hand

It is not long before you find Jen.

Hey guys, how are you?

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 08:37 PM
It is not long before you find Jen.

Hey guys, how are you?

Hey hey hey, Birthday Jenny! Lauca greeted, smiling widely at her friend. Guess what, guess what, guess what, guess what!!!

Illven
2016-12-22, 08:47 PM
Hey hey hey, Birthday Jenny! Lauca greeted, smiling widely at her friend. Guess what, guess what, guess what, guess what!!!

Uh. It's my birthday? Jen replies wrongly.

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 08:50 PM
Uh. It's my birthday? Jen replies wrongly.

It is! Happy birthday! And guess what! I get to go on a date!!!

Illven
2016-12-22, 09:03 PM
It is! Happy birthday! And guess what! I get to go on a date!!!

Oh? Who is the lucky person. Jen asks excited.

Esprit15
2016-12-22, 09:08 PM

And strong enough magic, like mine could overcome that supression? Jen questions.

"Most likely. Sorcerers are the main reason that we were driven out by the colonists, after all," Taika says, biting her tongue. "I mean, hypothetically I could counteract even that, but the amount of suppression required would likely remove my ability to cast or brew for several months, maybe longer, and the amount of components required to counteract that would start to exhibit some nasty side effects."

Zevox
2016-12-22, 09:10 PM
Hey, Tanya? Who was that? She asks gesturing to Laura.
"Oh, I just finally found someone to give that... er, Brimstone doll to," Tanya answered. "Or in this case, since she was an angel and insisted, trade it to. For somethin' I think you'll like," she said, producing the Charmeleon figure. "Happy birthday, Dove - have a little bonus present I didn't know I was gonna get ya'."

2016-12-22, 09:13 PM
"Nothing about her mom?" Their step dad asks.

"Wait what about their mom?" Nate pipes up seeming concerned.

"..." Kristi hesitated, unsure. "She mentions her mother sometimes..." Kristi said, trying to gauge the man's opinion. "When there's a new development, or incident..."

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 09:19 PM
Oh? Who is the lucky person. Jen asks excited.

Lauca lifted up hers and Luna's hands, her fingers locked in with her friends. Luuuuuuuuuna!

Illven
2016-12-22, 09:42 PM
"Most likely. Sorcerers are the main reason that we were driven out by the colonists, after all," Taika says, biting her tongue. "I mean, hypothetically I could counteract even that, but the amount of suppression required would likely remove my ability to cast or brew for several months, maybe longer, and the amount of components required to counteract that would start to exhibit some nasty side effects."

So it would be overdosing on regular medicine? Jen replies.

"Oh, I just finally found someone to give that... er, Brimstone doll to," Tanya answered. "Or in this case, since she was an angel and insisted, trade it to. For somethin' I think you'll like," she said, producing the Charmeleon figure. "Happy birthday, Dove - have a little bonus present I didn't know I was gonna get ya'."

Aw. Thank you Tanya! Jen replies brightly hugging Tanya tight.

"..." Kristi hesitated, unsure. "She mentions her mother sometimes..." Kristi said, trying to gauge the man's opinion. "When there's a new development, or incident..."

"I wish I could divorce her and take the kids.... But no court would let me, since I'm not the birth father." He replies looking down.

Lauca lifted up hers and Luna's hands, her fingers locked in with her friends. Luuuuuuuuuna!

You are going to be okay, when she dates other people right? Jen asks concerned.

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 09:44 PM
You are going to be okay, when she dates other people right? Jen asks concerned.

... Huh? Lauca questions, tilting her head.

Illven
2016-12-22, 10:09 PM
... Huh? Lauca questions, tilting her head.

Luna dates multiple people. Jen explains.

2016-12-22, 10:09 PM
"I wish I could divorce her and take the kids.... But no court would let me, since I'm not the birth father." He replies looking down.

[COLOR="#4B0082"]"Not without serious evidence of wrongdoing on her part, anyway..."

Esprit15
2016-12-22, 10:14 PM
"Pretty much. It gets into the realm of theoretical reactions very quickly at those levels. Something I'd rather not try."

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 10:15 PM
Luna dates multiple people. Jen explains.

Lauca looked at Luna, still a tad confused. Why's that?

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-22, 10:24 PM

"Did someone curse you?" Mallory asked, still looking concerned, "Or is it my spell having an adverse reaction?"

"That's good to hear," Mallory said, moving to stand beside Tanya, "I would say you got the better end of the deal there: a way to bring happiness to a friend."

"Really now?" Mallory said, glaring at Luna, "And judging from your reaction to Jennifer's statement, I am guessing Luna did not fully disclose her polyamourous status to you first."

Esprit15
2016-12-22, 10:26 PM
"You plus the other demoness is the problem," Taika says, seeing how Luna's and Lauca's situation will play out, but not interrupting.

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 10:28 PM
"Really now?" Mallory said, glaring at Luna, "And judging from your reaction to Jennifer's statement, I am guessing Luna did not fully disclose her polyamourous status to you first."

Paul-E-Am-Or-Us?

Illven
2016-12-22, 10:38 PM
"Pretty much. It gets into the realm of theoretical reactions very quickly at those levels. Something I'd rather not try."

So. Someone else should try it first? Jen questioned.

Lauca looked at Luna, still a tad confused. Why's that?

"Did someone curse you?" Mallory asked, still looking concerned, "Or is it my spell having an adverse reaction?"

"That's good to hear," Mallory said, moving to stand beside Tanya, "I would say you got the better end of the deal there: a way to bring happiness to a friend."

Paul-E-Am-Or-Us?

I forgot that didn't go to our school yet. Luna remarks face palming.

Esprit15
2016-12-22, 10:41 PM
"Well It will do the same to them. It's why you do a lot of math first before even making your first batch of a potion."

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 10:43 PM

Not Yet! But Lauca's really excited for it! She replied genuinely. ... You date a buncha people?

Illven
2016-12-22, 11:01 PM
"Well It will do the same to them. It's why you do a lot of math first before even making your first batch of a potion."

And chemistry as well, I'm assuming? Jen pipes up.

Not Yet! But Lauca's really excited for it! She replied genuinely. ... You date a buncha people?

Yeah. I understand if that's a problem. Luna replied.

7th son of sons
2016-12-22, 11:05 PM

Why's that a problem for? Lauca's never been on a date, but it LOOKS fun! And you get to go on a lot of dates, and have a lot of fun!

Illven
2016-12-22, 11:16 PM
Why's that a problem for? Lauca's never been on a date, but it LOOKS fun! And you get to go on a lot of dates, and have a lot of fun!

Luna turns to Mal, to see if she'll continue to object.

Esprit15
2016-12-22, 11:17 PM
And chemistry as well, I'm assuming? Jen pipes up.

"Yes, with an asterisk. Magic makes chemistry do weird things. It's why if a human did the same recipe verbatim, they'd likely get a mess, or an explosion, or toxic gas."

Illven
2016-12-22, 11:35 PM
"Yes, with an asterisk. Magic makes chemistry do weird things. It's why if a human did the same recipe verbatim, they'd likely get a mess, or an explosion, or toxic gas."

Any recipe that works as something useful for both witches and humans? Jen asks.

Esprit15
2016-12-22, 11:39 PM
Any recipe that works as something useful for both witches and humans? Jen asks.

"Really, most of them. Like the water breathing that I gave everyone when we went to the beach."

Illven
2016-12-22, 11:46 PM
"Really, most of them. Like the water breathing that I gave everyone when we went to the beach."

Oh? What does it do when humans make it? Jen asks eagerly.

Esprit15
2016-12-23, 12:07 AM
Oh? What does it do when humans make it? Jen asks eagerly.

"Fail to mix at all, and makes the entire house smell like squid when cooked. The magic calls for gill tissue, and the hemoglobin in a fish's gills has properties that cause it to become a toxic grime, rather than the potion that we drank. Squid and octopus work much better due to size, plus their suckers and ink have other useful properties."

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-23, 12:10 AM
"You plus the other demoness is the problem," Taika says, seeing how Luna's and Lauca's situation will play out, but not interrupting.

"Oh..." Mallory said, looking rather remorseful, "I apologize then. I did not mean to cause you distress. Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?"

Paul-E-Am-Or-Us?

"It means she does not restrict herself to one boyfriend or girlfriend," Mallory explained, "Luna has 3 of them last time I counted, though I would not be surprised of that number has increased by now."

"Of course you did," Mallory said, sounding not at all convinced.

Luna turns to Mal, to see if she'll continue to object.

"It is fun to date multiple people," Mallory said, "But it also means she will not commit to being with one person. For a lot of people, that is a problem for long-term relationships."

7th son of sons
2016-12-23, 12:20 AM
Relationships!? Lauca called out in surprise, looking back to Luna. Are we having a relationship? I thought we were just going on a date!

Illven
2016-12-23, 12:43 AM
"Fail to mix at all, and makes the entire house smell like squid when cooked. The magic calls for gill tissue, and the hemoglobin in a fish's gills has properties that cause it to become a toxic grime, rather than the potion that we drank. Squid and octopus work much better due to size, plus their suckers and ink have other useful properties."

But I asked if there was a formula that was useful to both species. Jen questioned

"Oh..." Mallory said, looking rather remorseful, "I apologize then. I did not mean to cause you distress. Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?"

"It means she does not restrict herself to one boyfriend or girlfriend," Mallory explained, "Luna has 3 of them last time I counted, though I would not be surprised of that number has increased by now."

"Of course you did," Mallory said, sounding not at all convinced.

"It is fun to date multiple people," Mallory said, "But it also means she will not commit to being with one person. For a lot of people, that is a problem for long-term relationships."

Relationships!? Lauca called out in surprise, looking back to Luna. Are we having a relationship? I thought we were just going on a date!

I guess that's up to you. Luna replied.

7th son of sons
2016-12-23, 12:51 AM
I guess that's up to you. Luna replied.

Lauca's face brightened significantly. Oh wow wow wow, Lauca's been outside for a day and she's gonna have a girlfriend!

Esprit15
2016-12-23, 02:48 AM
"Hm..." Taika says, thinking a moment. "Chicken noodle soup."

Illven
2016-12-23, 03:05 AM

What is it, if a witch makes it? Jen questions.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-23, 03:12 AM
Lauca's face brightened significantly. Oh wow wow wow, Lauca's been outside for a day and she's gonna have a girlfriend!

"As long as you're okay with sharing that girlfriend," Mallory reiterated.

"Right away," Mallory said, assuming that the answer was directed at her. She pulled out her cell phone and began searching for a nearby soup shop, preferably one that delivered.

Esprit15
2016-12-23, 03:13 AM
What is it, if a witch makes it? Jen questions.

"No way to improve it without costing flavor. It's the best tasting healing potion you can get," Taika says, before looking over to Mal. "No! Not you, Jen. This just has to work itself out."

Illven
2016-12-23, 03:30 AM
"As long as you're okay with sharing that girlfriend," Mallory reiterated.

"Right away," Mallory said, assuming that the answer was directed at her. She pulled out her cell phone and began searching for a nearby soup shop, preferably one that delivered.

Do you have any more objections, Mal? Luna replied.

"No way to improve it without costing flavor. It's the best tasting healing potion you can get," Taika says, before looking over to Mal. "No! Not you, Jen. This just has to work itself out."

We're discussing magic! Jen shouts out.

Esprit15
2016-12-23, 03:33 AM
"Speaking of magic, I'd steer clear of the possible path of sparks," Taika says, moving out of the vector made between Luna and Mal.

Illven
2016-12-23, 03:42 AM
"Speaking of magic, I'd steer clear of the possible path of sparks," Taika says, moving out of the vector made between Luna and Mal.

Is that a pun on Luna's lightening specialty? Jen whispers back.

Esprit15
2016-12-23, 03:56 AM
Is that a pun on Luna's lightening specialty? Jen whispers back.

"Yes, and given the tone between her and Mal all day, I don't want to be there if they start to fly."

Illven
2016-12-23, 04:16 AM
"Yes, and given the tone between her and Mal all day, I don't want to be there if they start to fly."

I don't think Luna would purposely assault Mal. But... You're probably right that she might not be able to control herself.

The TechnoGnome
2016-12-23, 04:18 AM

We're discussing magic! Jen shouts out.

"Oh..." Mallory said, putting her phone away, "My mistake. Sorry. If there really is anything I can do, just let me know."

Do you have any more objections, Mal? Luna replied.

"A few, but now is not the time to voice them to you," Mallory grumbled.