PDA

View Full Version : Year of the Yuri harem IC 14 (Fourteen hearts)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

7th son of sons
2017-01-19, 01:07 AM
I'm... sorry. I'm sorry I'm crying on the day of your first convention. Jen replied hugging Lauca tightly.

We should probably get out of the cold, huh. Jen asks with a slight chuckle.

D-Don't be sorry, Jenny. If you're sad you are sad and Lauca wants to know, so to help you... if Lauca can...

Illven
2017-01-19, 01:16 AM
D-Don't be sorry, Jenny. If you're sad you are sad and Lauca wants to know, so to help you... if Lauca can...

I... I think the best thing you can do is,... be there for me. Jen says warmly.

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-19, 02:00 AM
Anything you think we can do to help? Jen asks sadly.

"I don't know," Mallory said. Then much quieter asked, "You... you think I should go over there?"

Illven
2017-01-19, 02:02 AM
"I don't know," Mallory said. Then much quieter asked, "You... you think I should go over there?"

Didn't you say you don't know her much though? Jen replied.

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-19, 04:11 AM
Didn't you say you don't know her much though? Jen replied.

"Yeah... but I should still do something, right? It's my girlfriend's sister, after all."

Illven
2017-01-19, 04:20 AM
"Yeah... but I should still do something, right? It's my girlfriend's sister, after all."

Maybe, we'll go over and follow Tanya's lead? Jen offered.

2017-01-19, 03:22 PM
However. As you move to attack the leader, one of his bugbear guards takes a swing at you.

Critting you into unconsciousness. "Bard down! Bard down!" Effie starts loudly.

"Guess now I know why you guys told me not to send a Bard into melee," Kristi joked.

Illven
2017-01-19, 03:33 PM
"Guess now I know why you guys told me not to send a Bard into melee," Kristi joked.

"Sorry about that." Nate replies with a wince.

"Don't worry, I've got you." Olivia replies patting your back. "My character rushes forward and casts cure moderate wounds on Kelly." She says with a smile towards you.

2017-01-19, 03:47 PM
"Sorry about that." Nate replies with a wince.

"Nah, no worries man, it's how it goes right?"

"Don't worry, I've got you." Olivia replies patting your back. "My character rushes forward and casts cure moderate wounds on Kelly." She says with a smile towards you.

"Guess that means I'm not gonna die yet, then! Awesome!" Kristi cheered. "What happens next?"

Illven
2017-01-19, 04:06 PM
"Nah, no worries man, it's how it goes right?"

"Guess that means I'm not gonna die yet, then! Awesome!" Kristi cheered. "What happens next?"

"Well besides Effie still panicking." Carrie replied looking over at Effie, to which she replied. "I am roleplaying my character." She counters.

"My turn, think I should put some arrows into the goblin, or the bugbear?" She questions.

2017-01-19, 04:17 PM
"Well besides Effie still panicking." Carrie replied looking over at Effie, to which she replied. "I am roleplaying my character." She counters.

"My turn, think I should put some arrows into the goblin, or the bugbear?" She questions.

"Goblin, I think. I dunno...bugbear maybe? Whichever one you think will be easier to take down, so cwe can get 'em out of the fight and focus fire."

7th son of sons
2017-01-19, 05:34 PM
I... I think the best thing you can do is,... be there for me. Jen says warmly.

Long as you need!

Illven
2017-01-19, 06:26 PM
"Goblin, I think. I dunno...bugbear maybe? Whichever one you think will be easier to take down, so cwe can get 'em out of the fight and focus fire."

"Well the goblin's a caster so he should be frailer, but he's the boss so he's probably a higher level, and..." Carrie starts.

"That's kinda metagaming...." Nate points out, to which Carrie responds. "Fine. Fine I take a ready action to pump the goblin when he starts casting."

"The bugbear takes a swing at the healer." He says pointing to Olivia as she clings at you.

Long as you need!

Thank you.... Jen said sincerely.

2017-01-19, 06:42 PM
"Well the goblin's a caster so he should be frailer, but he's the boss so he's probably a higher level, and..." Carrie starts.

"That's kinda metagaming...." Nate points out, to which Carrie responds. "Fine. Fine I take a ready action to pump the goblin when he starts casting."

"The bugbear takes a swing at the healer." He says pointing to Olivia as she clings at you.

Kristi frowned. "Metagaming? she asked.

Zevox
2017-01-19, 06:45 PM
".... What if one of us is a sorceress, and it happens to us...." Tamara asks worriedly.
Tanya gave a surprised look at that. That was not where she had expected Tamara to go with this at all, and it left her a bit off-balance, and with that lump in her throat returning just a bit. "I, uh... w-well, I'm thinkin' we don't need to worry about that with me. I'd've probably found out by now if I was one," she answered her sister sincerely. "And... well, it's really rare to begin with. And Dove's situation's unusual even for a sorceress," she pointed out. "It's, uh, well... I guess a little like worryin' if one of us is gonna get struck by a bolt of lightning every time it rains. I mean, it could happen, technically, but it's so unlikely that you shouldn't worry about it," she said, hoping that would help.

Illven
2017-01-19, 06:52 PM
Kristi frowned. "Metagaming? she asked.

"Using knowledge that your character shouldn't have." Nate explains.

Tanya gave a surprised look at that. That was not where she had expected Tamara to go with this at all, and it left her a bit off-balance, and with that lump in her throat returning just a bit. "I, uh... w-well, I'm thinkin' we don't need to worry about that with me. I'd've probably found out by now if I was one," she answered her sister sincerely. "And... well, it's really rare to begin with. And Dove's situation's unusual even for a sorceress," she pointed out. "It's, uh, well... I guess a little like worryin' if one of us is gonna get struck by a bolt of lightning every time it rains. I mean, it could happen, technically, but it's so unlikely that you shouldn't worry about it," she said, hoping that would help.

Yeah. I'm a sorceress as well. Luna leaned down to Tamara whispering so Jen wouldn't hear. And I still have both my parents. So even if one of you is a sorceress, maybe you'll take after me.

2017-01-19, 06:59 PM
"Using knowledge that your character shouldn't have." Nate explains.

"Well...the goblin said he was the most powerful goblin caster for a hundred miles...and more powerful people are harder to kill...and casters are easier to kill 'cause they haven't trained for direct combat...so I don't see how she was metagaming?"

Illven
2017-01-19, 08:11 PM
"Well...the goblin said he was the most powerful goblin caster for a hundred miles...and more powerful people are harder to kill...and casters are easier to kill 'cause they haven't trained for direct combat...so I don't see how she was metagaming?"

"But she has no idea how strong the bugbear is, whether the goblin is being truthful or correct." Nate points out.

2017-01-19, 08:15 PM
"But she has no idea how strong the bugbear is, whether the goblin is being truthful or correct." Nate points out.

"The point about the bugbear is legitimate, although you'd think if he was something beyond standard it might be announced whether in-character or via descriptive text, but regardless of whether the goblin is truthful or not, it's a fair assumption to make both in character and out of character that he might be telling the truth, or at least the truth to the best of his ability to determine."

"Also, for a point of actual metagaming, you didn't ask for a Sense Motive check when he made the claim, so he probably wasn't lying...maybe?"

Illven
2017-01-19, 08:30 PM
"The point about the bugbear is legitimate, although you'd think if he was something beyond standard it might be announced whether in-character or via descriptive text, but regardless of whether the goblin is truthful or not, it's a fair assumption to make both in character and out of character that he might be telling the truth, or at least the truth to the best of his ability to determine."

"Also, for a point of actual metagaming, you didn't ask for a Sense Motive check when he made the claim, so he probably wasn't lying...maybe?"

"In my defense I was literally told fifteen minutes before the game to start dm'ing." Nate points out. "Descriptive text needs time. But Carrie was assuming that just because the goblin is the boss he's higher level."

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-19, 09:35 PM
Maybe, we'll go over and follow Tanya's lead? Jen offered.

Mallory nodded, then took a moment to calm her nerves before making her way over to Tanya's group.

"Is everything alright over here?" Mallory asked, doing he best to maintain her calm, collected exterior.

Zevox
2017-01-19, 09:36 PM
Yeah. I'm a sorceress as well. Luna leaned down to Tamara whispering so Jen wouldn't hear. And I still have both my parents. So even if one of you is a sorceress, maybe you'll take after me.
Tanya nodded at that, giving Luna a thankful glance for the help. In that regard, she wouldn't mind Tamara taking after Luna. In most other regards it would be a very different story, but not that one. She waited to see how her sister would react from here.

7th son of sons
2017-01-19, 10:26 PM
Thank you.... Jen said sincerely.

You tell Lauca anything you need, and Lauca will do it! Anything Anything!

Illven
2017-01-19, 11:21 PM
Mallory nodded, then took a moment to calm her nerves before making her way over to Tanya's group.

"Is everything alright over here?" Mallory asked, doing he best to maintain her calm, collected exterior.

See below post.

Tanya nodded at that, giving Luna a thankful glance for the help. In that regard, she wouldn't mind Tamara taking after Luna. In most other regards it would be a very different story, but not that one. She waited to see how her sister would react from here.

"I... I'm still a little arfaid...." Tamara admits rubbing her left arm. "Can... can we get going?" She asks

You tell Lauca anything you need, and Lauca will do it! Anything Anything!

If I think of something I'll let you know. Jen replies.

Zevox
2017-01-19, 11:53 PM
"I... I'm still a little arfaid...." Tamara admits rubbing her left arm. "Can... can we get going?" She asks
Tanya frowned, wishing she could think of something more to comfort her sister. "Hey, we're okay. Mom'n Dad are both waitin' for us at home, and they ain't goin' anywhere anytime soon. Alright?" she said, putting her hands on Tamara's shoulders affectionately.

At Mal's words, she looked up, and noticed her girlfriend and Jen approaching. Her eyes went from one to the other. If it had just been Mal, this would be different, but... this probably wasn't a conversation to have in front of Jen. Especially not now. "Yeah, we're okay," she said for the moment. "Just tired. It's gettin' late, you know? We should really be headin' home soon."

Illven
2017-01-20, 12:35 AM
Tanya frowned, wishing she could think of something more to comfort her sister. "Hey, we're okay. Mom'n Dad are both waitin' for us at home, and they ain't goin' anywhere anytime soon. Alright?" she said, putting her hands on Tamara's shoulders affectionately.

At Mal's words, she looked up, and noticed her girlfriend and Jen approaching. Her eyes went from one to the other. If it had just been Mal, this would be different, but... this probably wasn't a conversation to have in front of Jen. Especially not now. "Yeah, we're okay," she said for the moment. "Just tired. It's gettin' late, you know? We should really be headin' home soon."

Oh.... So... sorry I took so long. Jen replied.

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-20, 03:24 AM

"Jennifer was just thinking the same thing," Mallory said, looking over the two sisters analytically, "It's not really the best place for a party anyways."

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Mallory said firmly.

Illven
2017-01-20, 03:32 AM
"Jennifer was just thinking the same thing," Mallory said, looking over the two sisters analytically, "It's not really the best place for a party anyways."

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Mallory said firmly.

Jen doesn't seem to entirely believe you, but doesn't say anything.

Zevox
2017-01-20, 06:52 PM
Tanya waved Jen's concern away. "Don't worry about it. You didn't do nothin' wrong."

"Yeah, ain't that the truth," Tanya agreed. Keeping on hand on Tamara's shoulder and guiding her as they went, she moved up to take Mal's hand in her other one. "Thanks," she whispered to her girlfriend. She wanted to elaborate - thank Mal for her help with Tamara at the convention, for being concerned about her here, for being a lot better at consoling Jen a minute ago than she had. But all of that seemed best done in private, not right in front of her sister and Jen, so she said no more than the one word for now.

Illven
2017-01-20, 07:01 PM
Tanya waved Jen's concern away. "Don't worry about it. You didn't do nothin' wrong."

So who wants the dual shotguns? Jen replied starting to walk back to the car.

7th son of sons
2017-01-20, 07:04 PM

... Shotguns? Lauca questioned with a tilt of the head.

Illven
2017-01-20, 07:32 PM
... Shotguns? Lauca questioned with a tilt of the head.

It's a term for the side front seat of a car. Jen replied.

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-20, 09:06 PM
"Yeah, ain't that the truth," Tanya agreed. Keeping on hand on Tamara's shoulder and guiding her as they went, she moved up to take Mal's hand in her other one. "Thanks," she whispered to her girlfriend. She wanted to elaborate - thank Mal for her help with Tamara at the convention, for being concerned about her here, for being a lot better at consoling Jen a minute ago than she had. But all of that seemed best done in private, not right in front of her sister and Jen, so she said no more than the one word for now.

"You're going to have to specify what for before I can accept that," Mallory said, giving Tanya's hand a squeeze.

"I think we're good," Mallory said, glancing over at Tanya and Tamara, "Someone else can take them."

Esprit15
2017-01-20, 09:20 PM
"I can probably carry someone with me," Taika offers.

Illven
2017-01-20, 09:36 PM
"You're going to have to specify what for before I can accept that," Mallory said, giving Tanya's hand a squeeze.

"I think we're good," Mallory said, glancing over at Tanya and Tamara, "Someone else can take them."

Oh, then who? Jen asks.

"I can probably carry someone with me," Taika offers.

"I wanna fly!" Tamara asks suddenly brightly, waving wildly and jumping up and down.

Zevox
2017-01-20, 09:45 PM
"Tell you later," Tanya answered with a nod and a return squeeze, tilting her head a bit in her sister's direction to indicate one of the reasons.

"Yeah, back's good for us," Tanya agreed.

"I wanna fly!" Tamara asks suddenly brightly, waving wildly and jumping up and down.
Tanya snapped her attention to her sister in surprise at that. Not so much at surprise at the sentiment - it was one she was pretty familiar with herself - but at her sister's rapidly improved mood. But as much as she was glad to see that, she hesitated at the thought of her sister flying as a passenger on a witch's broom. Turning to Taika, she asked, "Uh, so... would that thing be safe for her?" she had to ask. "I mean, I dunno how they work really, but if they ain't good for someone Tam's age, or if it'd be easy for her to lose her balance..." she said, worrying especially about that last, given how energetic her sister could be when she got enthusiastic about something like this.

Esprit15
2017-01-20, 09:55 PM
Taika smiles. "Great. We'll take off as soon as everyone is ready to go."

7th son of sons
2017-01-20, 09:58 PM
Oh, then who? Jen asks.

L-Lauca... Lauca w-will ride with you i-in... in the c-car...

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-20, 10:24 PM
Oh, then who? Jen asks.

"Not sure," Mallory said with a shrug, "Whoever you want, I suppose."

Tanya snapped her attention to her sister in surprise at that. Not so much at surprise at the sentiment - it was one she was pretty familiar with herself - but at her sister's rapidly improved mood. But as much as she was glad to see that, she hesitated at the thought of her sister flying as a passenger on a witch's broom. Turning to Taika, she asked, "Uh, so... would that thing be safe for her?" she had to ask. "I mean, I dunno how they work really, but if they ain't good for someone Tam's age, or if it'd be easy for her to lose her balance..." she said, worrying especially about that last, given how energetic her sister could be when she got enthusiastic about something like this.

"Yes, those are valid concerns," Mallory said, looking over at Taika, "Not to mention things such as weight limits, lack of training, and the possible lack of any sort of flight plan."

Esprit15
2017-01-20, 10:35 PM
"Tell you later," Tanya answered with a nod and a return squeeze, tilting her head a bit in her sister's direction to indicate one of the reasons.

"Yeah, back's good for us," Tanya agreed.

"Can she reliably hold onto monkey bars, and does one of these helmets fit her?" Taika asks, taking out several helmets of various sizes and makes from her bag.

Illven
2017-01-20, 10:47 PM
L-Lauca... Lauca w-will ride with you i-in... in the c-car...

"Not sure," Mallory said with a shrug, "Whoever you want, I suppose."

"Yes, those are valid concerns," Mallory said, looking over at Taika, "Not to mention things such as weight limits, lack of training, and the possible lack of any sort of flight plan."

I guess me and Lauca then? Jen replies.

"Can she reliably hold onto monkey bars, and does one of these helmets fit her?" Taika asks, taking out several helmets of various sizes and makes from her bag.

"This one fits!" Tamara says happily putting one helmet on her head.

Zevox
2017-01-20, 11:33 PM
"Well, yeah," Tanya admitted a little reluctantly. She hadn't thought about the possibility of Tamara hanging from the broom rather than riding it - though if she were being honest, she wasn't so sure she liked that thought all that much better. And a helmet alone didn't seem like enough protection to her, either. Still, she looked down at her sister's suddenly happy, eager face...

"...how long's the trip back to Dove's place on that thing?" she had to ask.

Esprit15
2017-01-20, 11:57 PM
"Well, yeah," Tanya admitted a little reluctantly. She hadn't thought about the possibility of Tamara hanging from the broom rather than riding it - though if she were being honest, she wasn't so sure she liked that thought all that much better. And a helmet alone didn't seem like enough protection to her, either. Still, she looked down at her sister's suddenly happy, eager face...

"...how long's the trip back to Dove's place on that thing?" she had to ask.

"Then she'll be able to hold onto a broom, even if her body slips to the point that she is forced to hang. I can get up to 45 miles per hour and still retain easy control, though can easily slow down if things looks even a little dangerous. I should be back just as fast as everyone else."

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-20, 11:57 PM
"I really don't think this is a good idea," Mallory couldn't help but add.

Zevox
2017-01-21, 01:36 AM
"Then she'll be able to hold onto a broom, even if her body slips to the point that she is forced to hang. I can get up to 45 miles per hour and still retain easy control, though can easily slow down if things looks even a little dangerous. I should be back just as fast as everyone else."

"I really don't think this is a good idea," Mallory couldn't help but add.
Tanya looked for a moment as if she were about to acquiesce, but then frowned at Mal's comment. If she didn't think this was a good idea either...

"Yeah, no. I'm sorry, Tam," she said to her sister, giving an apologetic shake of her head, "but I'm still responsible for you 'till mom comes and picks us up, and I really dunno about this. I don't think mom'd be okay with it. And I really don't wanna risk you gettin' hurt," she said.

Illven
2017-01-21, 02:03 AM
Tanya looked for a moment as if she were about to acquiesce, but then frowned at Mal's comment. If she didn't think this was a good idea either...

"Yeah, no. I'm sorry, Tam," she said to her sister, giving an apologetic shake of her head, "but I'm still responsible for you 'till mom comes and picks us up, and I really dunno about this. I don't think mom'd be okay with it. And I really don't wanna risk you gettin' hurt," she said.

"But I want to fly!!!!" Tamara said stomping her foot on the ground.

Esprit15
2017-01-21, 03:49 AM

"If your sister thinks it's unsafe, I'm going to default to your family's descision. Sorry."

Illven
2017-01-21, 04:01 AM
"If your sister thinks it's unsafe, I'm going to default to your family's descision. Sorry."

"But it's not a "family" decision." Tamara protests feebly.

Esprit15
2017-01-21, 05:29 AM
"But it's not a "family" decision." Tamara protests feebly.

"She's responsible for you, though," Taika adds.

Zevox
2017-01-21, 11:47 AM
"And believe me Tam, I get that. Really," Tanya said honestly. "Maybe some other time, eh? We can run it by mom later. And hey, Dove can do it too, so I guarantee this won't be the only chance you'll have," she said. Though, granted, when she thought about it, Jen's method was probably even less safe for passengers - not that that had mattered to her when she'd taken her on that brief, wild ride the day they'd met. But it did worry her a lot more when it was her little sister whose safety was on the line.

Illven
2017-01-21, 04:07 PM
"She's responsible for you, though," Taika adds.

See below post.

"And believe me Tam, I get that. Really," Tanya said honestly. "Maybe some other time, eh? We can run it by mom later. And hey, Dove can do it too, so I guarantee this won't be the only chance you'll have," she said. Though, granted, when she thought about it, Jen's method was probably even less safe for passengers - not that that had mattered to her when she'd taken her on that brief, wild ride the day they'd met. But it did worry her a lot more when it was her little sister whose safety was on the line.

"Fine." Tamara mumbles crossing her arms angrily.

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-22, 03:50 AM

"Thank you, Taika," Mallory said with a bow, before giving Tamara a stern look in an attempt to support Tanya's decision.

Illven
2017-01-22, 04:03 AM
"Thank you, Taika," Mallory said with a bow, before giving Tamara a stern look in an attempt to support Tanya's decision.

Tamara shoots you an obviously un-pleased look.

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-22, 04:42 AM
Tamara shoots you an obviously un-pleased look.

"Don't pout like that," Mallory said, "Your sister is just trying to keep you safe."

Illven
2017-01-22, 05:18 AM
"Don't pout like that," Mallory said, "Your sister is just trying to keep you safe."

"But I had a helmet!" Tamara replied.

Zevox
2017-01-22, 11:21 AM
"But I had a helmet!" Tamara replied.
"And if you fell while flying, a helmet wouldn't do you near enough good. This ain't like ridin' a bike, this is flyin' a ways off the ground at speeds you normally need a car to get up to, on a broomstick" Tanya pointed out. "You know mom'd want you have better protection than just a helmet for somethin' like that."

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-22, 09:57 PM
"Your sister's right," Mallory said, bringing her 'strict mom' voice to bear, "Something like that is way too dangerous for you to be doing, especially with the lack of protection you have on you, and as long as your safety is in her hands you will not be doing something that reckless. Is that clear?"

Illven
2017-01-22, 10:17 PM
"Your sister's right," Mallory said, bringing her 'strict mom' voice to bear, "Something like that is way too dangerous for you to be doing, especially with the lack of protection you have on you, and as long as your safety is in her hands you will not be doing something that reckless. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mallory..." Tamara replies.

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-23, 01:39 AM
"Yes, Mallory..." Tamara replies.

"Very good," Mallory replied with a curt nod, "Now, shall we start heading back?"

Illven
2017-01-25, 11:34 PM
Episode 19 Scene 1

And with that, the next couple of weeks seem to pick up. Jen does seem noticeably happier, and calmer now that she poured out her heart to you.

Just in time for Spring break! Now normal schools have you take a week off, but most schools don't have a succubus for a principal.

So in your case Spring break is a school sponsored trip.

"Spring breaks started around 1830, they are believed to have originated as a treatment for what we now know to be seasonal affective disorder." Ms.Smith starts as you load up the buses. "So if you start feeling significantly better then you have been in months, please start to our wonderful therapist Ms.Robin." Ms.Smith replies gesturing to her.

This freaking school.

Allure =d4 Show off you new bikini or one piece! +1 VP with Jen

Skill =d6 You finished all your homework ahead of time. +2 VP with Jen

Conflict =d8 Carry Luna's bags for her! +3 VP with Luna

Luck =d5 Trip provocatively. +1 VP with Luna

2017-01-26, 12:25 AM
Kristi isn't super-comfortable around so many people, particularly since she's particularly self-conscious about how little she fills out her bikini, so she sticks close to Luna and the others...perhaps too close...

Straight Luck, no modifiers.

Esprit15
2017-01-26, 01:31 AM
Would a onsie with a skirt and witch's hat (similar to below sans color and exact design) allow Witch's Garb, since it is clearly intending to evoke that imagery?
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5b/93/df/5b93df36752f525551140107ca6f5245.jpg

Taika would normally be annoyed with the incompetence of the faculty, but at this point it's become almost routine. Instead, she might as well use it to her advantage! Flush with fresh blood, the witch speeds through the halls at not quite superhuman speed, stopping cross-legged atop one particular locker.

"Hey Jen! I told my mother about the class trip, and after a little bit of begging..." Rather than continue, she pulls a black onesie, starts scattered around several sections of it and a black frill toward the bottom not unlike the dress she was wearing now.

"Whatcha think?"
Allure (+1), Witch (+2)

A Thousand Faces: Auto 1

Necroticplague
2017-01-26, 09:35 PM
Somewhat at Alex's insistence, P'ro'shi had been prepping a spare suit for something like this. I mean, you only need the boring black thing when you need to cover up to reduce resistance. Thus, when you're just going out to go out for some fun like this, nothing wrong with a more interesting number. Like this colorful bikini P'ro'shi selected. Sure, needed to make it by taking the pieces of two different bikinis, due to sizing problems, but it's still looking good! Of course, her own certainty in her own appearance doesn't stop her from making sure some of the others can confirm. So, sneaking up behind Luna to get her attention with a soft tentacle squeeze before turning her around "So, watcha think!"
Normal Allure, +1 Natural Swimmer, +2 Touchy Spot.

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-28, 12:49 AM
"Well, I just hope you both remember that we also have a project that needs to be done over the break," Mallory said to Jen and Taika as she makes her way over to her own locker. Unusually for her, Mallory is actually wearing a long, white sundress with pink flowers on it, and sandals in lieu of her usual attire. She even has a pair of sunglasses resting on her forehead. All in all, much better prepared than the last time they had an outdoor field trip.

"Of course, I already did mine," Mallory said with a self-satisfied smirk, "I'm surprised most people put it off until the last minute, honestly. I even talked with Mrs. Himura and asked to get the prompt early just so I could finish it before the trip and not have to worry about it. Of course, if you need help I will be happy to oblige."

Strong Skill (+1), Connections (+2), Fiendish Cunning (+2), +5 total, cannot fail.

Zevox
2017-01-28, 09:04 PM
Tanya, for her part, didn't look too different from normal. The T-Shirt she was wearing was a bit lighter than her shirts had been in cooler weather, and she had on a pair of jean shorts instead of full jeans, but the effect was nothing drastic. Slightly more unusual was the duffle bag she had hanging off one shoulder, but with the sporting goods company logo emblazoned on one side it didn't look too out-of-place with the tomboy's look.

She smiled at Mallory, eyes glancing over her girlfriend yet again - that was a very cute dress, and it kept drawing her attention. "Yeah, I know, right?" she said in response to Mal's remarks about the project and people putting it off. "Mine's done too. Pretty nice not havin' to worry about it while we should be havin' fun." Which was mostly accurate, in her mind. Okay, technically she still had to finish one part - actually writing out the paper. But hey, she had a crapton of notes and a good outline of it already, and the hard part about these things was always figuring out what to write, not the actual writing, so it pretty much counted.

Skill, Deep Freeze +2, Poker Face +2 = +4 total.
Deep Freeze on scene 1/3.

Illven
2017-01-29, 09:31 PM
Would a onsie with a skirt and witch's hat (similar to below sans color and exact design) allow Witch's Garb, since it is clearly intending to evoke that imagery?
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5b/93/df/5b93df36752f525551140107ca6f5245.jpg

Taika would normally be annoyed with the incompetence of the faculty, but at this point it's become almost routine. Instead, she might as well use it to her advantage! Flush with fresh blood, the witch speeds through the halls at not quite superhuman speed, stopping cross-legged atop one particular locker.

"Hey Jen! I told my mother about the class trip, and after a little bit of begging..." Rather than continue, she pulls a black onesie, starts scattered around several sections of it and a black frill toward the bottom not unlike the dress she was wearing now.

"Whatcha think?"
Allure (+1), Witch (+2)

A Thousand Faces: Auto 1

It looks nice, Taika. Is it enchanted? Jen asks feeling the fabric.

"Well, I just hope you both remember that we also have a project that needs to be done over the break," Mallory said to Jen and Taika as she makes her way over to her own locker. Unusually for her, Mallory is actually wearing a long, white sundress with pink flowers on it, and sandals in lieu of her usual attire. She even has a pair of sunglasses resting on her forehead. All in all, much better prepared than the last time they had an outdoor field trip.

"Of course, I already did mine," Mallory said with a self-satisfied smirk, "I'm surprised most people put it off until the last minute, honestly. I even talked with Mrs. Himura and asked to get the prompt early just so I could finish it before the trip and not have to worry about it. Of course, if you need help I will be happy to oblige."

Strong Skill (+1), Connections (+2), Fiendish Cunning (+2), +5 total, cannot fail.

I did most of it already. Jen chirped happily. What did you get for question 4? She asks holding up a sizable paper.

Tanya, for her part, didn't look too different from normal. The T-Shirt she was wearing was a bit lighter than her shirts had been in cooler weather, and she had on a pair of jean shorts instead of full jeans, but the effect was nothing drastic. Slightly more unusual was the duffle bag she had hanging off one shoulder, but with the sporting goods company logo emblazoned on one side it didn't look too out-of-place with the tomboy's look.

She smiled at Mallory, eyes glancing over her girlfriend yet again - that was a very cute dress, and it kept drawing her attention. "Yeah, I know, right?" she said in response to Mal's remarks about the project and people putting it off. "Mine's done too. Pretty nice not havin' to worry about it while we should be havin' fun." Which was mostly accurate, in her mind. Okay, technically she still had to finish one part - actually writing out the paper. But hey, she had a crapton of notes and a good outline of it already, and the hard part about these things was always figuring out what to write, not the actual writing, so it pretty much counted.

Skill, Deep Freeze +2, Poker Face +2 = +4 total.
Deep Freeze on scene 1/3.

Yeah, I'm like 90 percent done myself. So I'll just be spending a hour or two when we get to the hotel writing it up. Jen adds.

Somewhat at Alex's insistence, P'ro'shi had been prepping a spare suit for something like this. I mean, you only need the boring black thing when you need to cover up to reduce resistance. Thus, when you're just going out to go out for some fun like this, nothing wrong with a more interesting number. Like this colorful bikini P'ro'shi selected. Sure, needed to make it by taking the pieces of two different bikinis, due to sizing problems, but it's still looking good! Of course, her own certainty in her own appearance doesn't stop her from making sure some of the others can confirm. So, sneaking up behind Luna to get her attention with a soft tentacle squeeze before turning her around "So, watcha think!"
Normal Allure, +1 Natural Swimmer, +2 Touchy Spot.

Kristi isn't super-comfortable around so many people, particularly since she's particularly self-conscious about how little she fills out her bikini, so she sticks close to Luna and the others...perhaps too close...

Straight Luck, no modifiers.

Unfortunately Kristi isn't paying attention, and ends up tripping over her own feet. Right into the chest of Ms.Robin.

"Are you okay?" She questions moving to gather up the parasol first, as Luna starts chuckling.

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-30, 04:16 AM
I did most of it already. Jen chirped happily. What did you get for question 4? She asks holding up a sizable paper.

"I'm not just going to give you the answer," Mallory said indignantly, "That would be cheating. I can, however, look over the problem and help you solve it yourself if you want."

Illven
2017-01-30, 04:29 AM
"I'm not just going to give you the answer," Mallory said indignantly, "That would be cheating. I can, however, look over the problem and help you solve it yourself if you want."

I... didn't mean... That. I meant to discuss it... Jen said paper faltering.

Esprit15
2017-01-30, 04:57 AM
"Not currently, no. What would you suggest I enchant a swimsuit with?" The fabric doesn't quite feel normal, as though it were more tightly woven than normal fabric. It seems like it would be difficult to cut, or even permeate, and wouldn't likely be comfortable to something living.

2017-01-30, 10:24 AM
Unfortunately Kristi isn't paying attention, and ends up tripping over her own feet. Right into the chest of Ms.Robin.

"Are you okay?" She questions moving to gather up the parasol first, as Luna starts chuckling.

Really, parasol first? She doesn't try to help me get my face out of her chest first? :smalltongue:

"Huh?" Kristi replied eloquently, still a bit distracted by the combination of the unexpected fall and the even more unexpected soft landing.

Illven
2017-01-30, 04:44 PM
"Not currently, no. What would you suggest I enchant a swimsuit with?" The fabric doesn't quite feel normal, as though it were more tightly woven than normal fabric. It seems like it would be difficult to cut, or even permeate, and wouldn't likely be comfortable to something living.

Water repellent to reduce drag in the ocean? Jen suggests.

Really, parasol first? She doesn't try to help me get my face out of her chest first? :smalltongue:

"Huh?" Kristi replied eloquently, still a bit distracted by the combination of the unexpected fall and the even more unexpected soft landing.

Vampire hates the sun. News at eleven. :smalltongue:

"I'm guessing that's a yes?" Ms.Robin replies gently pulling you out of her chest and setting you on your feet. "Please tell me that was just a happy for you accident."

Esprit15
2017-01-30, 05:06 PM
"Ooh, true."
I assume vampires in this universe are not harmed by water?

Illven
2017-01-30, 05:52 PM
"Ooh, true."
I assume vampires in this universe are not harmed by water?

That would be the first thing I enchant the fabric with. Jen replies.

That is correct.

Esprit15
2017-01-30, 05:57 PM
"I'll look into it. What are you looking forward to during the break, besides no school?"

Illven
2017-01-30, 06:02 PM
"I'll look into it. What are you looking forward to during the break, besides no school?"

It'll be nice to not freeze for once. Jen admits her eyes glancing outside where the bus was pulled up.

Besides that, we'll have to see when we get to the hotel, won't we. Jen replies.

Necroticplague
2017-01-30, 06:38 PM

"I'm guessing that's a yes?" Ms.Robin replies gently pulling you out of her chest and setting you on your feet. "Please tell me that was just a happy for you accident."

"Certainly happy for us over here!"

Illven
2017-01-30, 06:47 PM
"Certainly happy for us over here!"

Lucky, lucky Kristi huh? Luna pipes up with a grin.

2017-01-30, 08:11 PM
[/spoiler]

Kristi blushes, and stammers an affirmation. "Just wasn't paying attention to wear I was walking, I guess..."

Illven
2017-01-30, 08:33 PM
Kristi blushes, and stammers an affirmation. "Just wasn't paying attention to wear I was walking, I guess..."

"Try to pay more attention in the future, okay?" Ms.Robin asks patting your shoulder.

2017-01-30, 08:35 PM
"Try to pay more attention in the future, okay?" Ms.Robin asks patting your shoulder.

Kristi nods, still blushing. She goes back over to Luna, flashing her an awkward grin.

Illven
2017-01-30, 08:47 PM
Kristi nods, still blushing. She goes back over to Luna, flashing her an awkward grin.

Lucky you, huh? Luna teased with her own much more confident grin.

2017-01-30, 08:50 PM
Lucky you, huh? Luna teased with her own much more confident grin.

"I guess...I hope not to many people saw that, though."

Illven
2017-01-30, 09:12 PM

With how many eyes are on them usually? Luna teased.

2017-01-30, 09:13 PM
With how many eyes are on them usually? Luna teased.

Kristi deflates a bit, dejected. "Great..."

Necroticplague
2017-01-30, 09:19 PM

"Hey, take it from me, there's nothing uncommon or shameful about falling prey to the Mammary Magnetism."

Illven
2017-01-30, 09:44 PM
Kristi deflates a bit, dejected. "Great..."

See below post

"Hey, take it from me, there's nothing uncommon or shameful about falling prey to the Mammary Magnetism."

Magnets are right. Luna mutters. But yeah, people are probably going to tease, but that's because they wish it would happen to them. Luna replies.

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-30, 09:50 PM
I... didn't mean... That. I meant to discuss it... Jen said paper faltering.

Mallory's smile faded as she saw how nervous Jen was, "Of course I will help you."

After a moment, she shamefully added, "Sorry I got aggressive like that. But I just wanted to make sure you were being honest about your work."

2017-01-30, 09:51 PM
Magnets are right. Luna mutters. But yeah, people are probably going to tease, but that's because they wish it would happen to them. Luna replies.

"If you say so..." Kristi responded, wrapping her arms around her body subconsciously. "So...what would you two like to do while we're here at the beach?" she asked.

Illven
2017-01-30, 10:08 PM
Mallory's smile faded as she saw how nervous Jen was, "Of course I will help you."

After a moment, she shamefully added, "Sorry I got aggressive like that. But I just wanted to make sure you were being honest about your work."

It's okay. I could have worded my question better. Jen admits.

"If you say so..." Kristi responded, wrapping her arms around her body subconsciously. "So...what would you two like to do while we're here at the beach?" she asked.

You okay? Luna asks her face showing concern.

2017-01-30, 10:30 PM
You okay? Luna asks her face showing concern.

"Just gets my adrenaline going, in a bad way, when something like that happens and everyone can see. Just...please drop it, talk about something else?"

Illven
2017-01-30, 10:50 PM
"Just gets my adrenaline going, in a bad way, when something like that happens and everyone can see. Just...please drop it, talk about something else?"

Yeah sure. You do the homework yet? Luna asked turning pace on a dime.

2017-01-30, 10:58 PM
Yeah sure. You do the homework yet? Luna asked turning pace on a dime.

Kristi smiled, partially from relief. "Slogged through the math, but I can't find a good topic for my English paper. Still need to get to the rest, though...how about you?"

Illven
2017-01-30, 11:07 PM
Kristi smiled, partially from relief. "Slogged through the math, but I can't find a good topic for my English paper. Still need to get to the rest, though...how about you?"

All done. Luna said brightly and proudly.

Zevox
2017-01-30, 11:14 PM
Yeah, I'm like 90 percent done myself. So I'll just be spending a hour or two when we get to the hotel writing it up. Jen adds.
Tanya nodded and smiled. "Nice, really good place to be, too." ...and a bit more industrious than Tanya was being. She hadn't brought hers with her, and was just going to get it in right after the break - who wanted to work during spring break?

She had been about to say something to Mal as her girlfriend misunderstood Jen's remark, but instead just smiled as she caught herself. Of course she did - Mal was smart. "Real cute dress by the way, Scout," she complimented. "All ready to relax on the beach?"

2017-01-30, 11:18 PM
All done. Luna said brightly and proudly.

"Nicely done," Kristi said, smiling. "I should probably focus a bit more on that tonight, get what I can knocked out so I can fully relax."

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-30, 11:30 PM
It's okay. I could have worded my question better. Jen admits.

"Yes, well, that is something you could of done," Mallory said, regaining her pride.

Turning to Taika, she asks, "Why did you feel the need to make a swimsuit like that anyway?"

Tanya nodded and smiled. "Nice, really good place to be, too." ...and a bit more industrious than Tanya was being. She hadn't brought hers with her, and was just going to get it in right after the break - who wanted to work during spring break?

She had been about to say something to Mal as her girlfriend misunderstood Jen's remark, but instead just smiled as she caught herself. Of course she did - Mal was smart. "Real cute dress by the way, Scout," she complimented. "All ready to relax on the beach?"

"Oh, um, well yes I am," Mallory said, somewhat flustered, "I just hope I don't draw too much gawking in the meantime. I mean, I know 'cute' isn't really my thing usually, especially at school where this sort of attire is not really appropiate, but this is certainly more convenient than changing out of my usual attire once we arrive."

Illven
2017-01-30, 11:35 PM
"Nicely done," Kristi said, smiling. "I should probably focus a bit more on that tonight, get what I can knocked out so I can fully relax."

Want my help? Luna offered with a smile.

See below post.

"Yes, well, that is something you could of done," Mallory said, regaining her pride.

Turning to Taika, she asks, "Why did you feel the need to make a swimsuit like that anyway?"

"Oh, um, well yes I am," Mallory said, somewhat flustered, "I just hope I don't draw too much gawking in the meantime. I mean, I know 'cute' isn't really my thing usually, especially at school where this sort of attire is not really appropiate, but this is certainly more convenient than changing out of my usual attire once we arrive."

Well for not being your thing, Tanya's right it looks good on you. Jen remarked moving to stow her papers back in her bag.

2017-01-30, 11:39 PM

"If you're willing, I'd always appreciate somebody to bounce ideas off of. Might be something to do later though; wouldn't wanna waste too much of a beautiful day like this talking about all our homework. Hmm...ooh! Are either of you...enjoying the view?" she asked, giving a sweeping gesture to the students and teachers.

Illven
2017-01-30, 11:49 PM
"If you're willing, I'd always appreciate somebody to bounce ideas off of. Might be something to do later though; wouldn't wanna waste too much of a beautiful day like this talking about all our homework. Hmm...ooh! Are either of you...enjoying the view?" she asked, giving a sweeping gesture to the students and teachers.

I am, although I can't wait to see the view later. Luna muses imagining some of the school in swimsuits.

2017-01-30, 11:50 PM
I am, although I can't wait to see the view later. Luna muses imagining some of the school in swimsuits.

"Anyone...or anyones...occupying your thoughts in particular?" Kristi asked, glancing around.

Illven
2017-01-31, 12:03 AM
"Anyone...or anyones...occupying your thoughts in particular?" Kristi asked, glancing around.

Besides some of our teachers? Luna teased with a grin. Why anyone occupying yours? Luna teased pecking Kristi on the cheek.

2017-01-31, 12:11 AM
Besides some of our teachers? Luna teased with a grin. Why anyone occupying yours? Luna teased pecking Kristi on the cheek.

"Well, Alex, although I don't see her much. Uh...Lorena's got a nice bod, and isn't weird about being flirty...Nate's kinda cute," she replied, blushing a bit at the kiss. "Some others, but those're the ones I'm really sure about..." she said, glancing away as the blush deepened.

Illven
2017-01-31, 12:17 AM
"Well, Alex, although I don't see her much. Uh...Lorena's got a nice bod, and isn't weird about being flirty...Nate's kinda cute," she replied, blushing a bit at the kiss. "Some others, but those're the ones I'm really sure about..." she said, glancing away as the blush deepened.

Oh? Who are the ones you're less sure about? Luna grinned. How did the hanging out with that nymph and Nate go at Jen's birthday by the way?

2017-01-31, 12:23 AM
Oh? Who are the ones you're less sure about? Luna grinned. How did the hanging out with that nymph and Nate go at Jen's birthday by the way?

Kristi blushed. "All of them are kinda on there too. We played a game of Dungeons and Dragons. I hadn't played before, but it was really fun," Kristi replied.

Esprit15
2017-01-31, 01:01 AM

See below post.

Well for not being your thing, Tanya's right it looks good on you. Jen remarked moving to stow her papers back in her bag.

"Yeah, I'll third that," Taika says from atop the lockers.

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-31, 01:20 AM

"Um, well, thanks," Mallory said, looking down at her feet with a small smile, "All of you."

After a moment of awkward silence, she looks between her friends and asks, "So, what's everyone excited to do once we get there? Assuming we get time away from Ms. Smith, of course."

Illven
2017-01-31, 01:26 AM
Kristi blushed. "All of them are kinda on there too. We played a game of Dungeons and Dragons. I hadn't played before, but it was really fun," Kristi replied.

I'm guessing it was hard to pay attention when you're fantasizing about throwing any one of them on the table? Luna grins raising an eyebrow.

See below post.

"Um, well, thanks," Mallory said, looking down at her feet with a small smile, "All of you."

After a moment of awkward silence, she looks between her friends and asks, "So, what's everyone excited to do once we get there? Assuming we get time away from Ms. Smith, of course."

Get warm, and then splash in the water. Jen admits stretching to the ceiling.

2017-01-31, 01:30 AM
I'm guessing it was hard to pay attention when you're fantasizing about throwing any one of them on the table? Luna grins raising an eyebrow.

Kristi flushed. "Not so forward...but I was considering how soft their lips might be..."

Illven
2017-01-31, 01:44 AM
Kristi flushed. "Not so forward...but I was considering how soft their lips might be..."

That is so cute! Luna squealed loudly.

2017-01-31, 01:46 AM
That is so cute! Luna squealed loudly.

"What is?" Kristi asked.

Illven
2017-01-31, 01:56 AM
"What is?" Kristi asked.

You are! Luna replied brightly.

Esprit15
2017-01-31, 02:05 AM

See below post.

Get warm, and then splash in the water. Jen admits stretching to the ceiling.

"See how deep I can dive on one breath."

2017-01-31, 02:10 AM
You are! Luna replied brightly.

"I guess..." Kristi replied, still blushing and looking around.

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-31, 02:14 AM

"I thought you didn't need to breathe," Mallory said.

Illven
2017-01-31, 02:22 AM

"I thought you didn't need to breathe," Mallory said.

Yeah, like aren't their vampires on the ocean floor? Jen questions.

"I guess..." Kristi replied, still blushing and looking around.

Did you get a date for another game yet? Luna questioned.

Esprit15
2017-01-31, 02:33 AM
"Marianas Trench. But I can swim, and I'm not going off the continental shelf."

Illven
2017-01-31, 02:53 AM
"Marianas Trench. But I can swim, and I'm not going off the continental shelf."

You promise. Jen replied sternly.

2017-01-31, 03:09 AM
[COLOR="#008000"]Did you get a date for another game yet? Luna questioned.

Kristi nodded. "Not nailed down to a particular date, but we were talking possible scheduling for a little bit afterwards. We all had fun."

Illven
2017-01-31, 03:18 AM
Kristi nodded. "Not nailed down to a particular date, but we were talking possible scheduling for a little bit afterwards. We all had fun."

Well try to get a date then, in more ways then one. Luna teased.

2017-01-31, 03:36 AM
Well try to get a date then, in more ways then one. Luna teased.

Kristi grinned a little. "You bet!" she replied.

Illven
2017-01-31, 03:48 AM
Kristi grinned a little. "You bet!" she replied.

Should we find one of them? Luna grinned and teased.

2017-01-31, 04:18 AM
Should we find one of them? Luna grinned and teased.

"Best to let things advance more naturally, I think."

Illven
2017-01-31, 04:19 AM
"Best to let things advance more naturally, I think."

But that could take quite a bit.... Luna pipes up sadly.

Esprit15
2017-01-31, 04:27 AM
You promise. Jen replied sternly.

"Nope, though getting stuck would mean that I don't get to see you, so I will certainly work against that being the final result."

Illven
2017-01-31, 04:34 AM
"Nope, though getting stuck would mean that I don't get to see you, so I will certainly work against that being the final result."

Acceptable. Jen agreed with a nod.

Necroticplague
2017-01-31, 07:28 AM
But that could take quite a bit.... Luna pipes up sadly.

"My own experience says that you'd be surprised how swallowing your sense of comfort and being more forward than natural is surprisingly rewarding."

Zevox
2017-01-31, 07:46 PM
Tanya nodded. "Ah, I wouldn't worry about that much. I mean yeah, you might get that someplace normal, but it ain't like you're walkin' around in a bikini or somethin'. Knowin' this school, people that wanna gawk'll have other girls to gawk at anyway."

Tanya does, however, find herself glancing around a moment, just to see if anyone was staring at Mal.

"Oh, you know me. Get in on some beach sports, swim, show my girlfriend a good time," Tanya replied with a smile.

Illven
2017-01-31, 08:18 PM
Tanya nodded. "Ah, I wouldn't worry about that much. I mean yeah, you might get that someplace normal, but it ain't like you're walkin' around in a bikini or somethin'. Knowin' this school, people that wanna gawk'll have other girls to gawk at anyway."

Tanya does, however, find herself glancing around a moment, just to see if anyone was staring at Mal.

"Oh, you know me. Get in on some beach sports, swim, show my girlfriend a good time," Tanya replied with a smile.

[Give me a skill check.]

Illven
2017-01-31, 09:22 PM

You actually notice quite a few people giving Mal a once over.

Zevox
2017-01-31, 10:09 PM
You actually notice quite a few people giving Mal a once over.
Tanya frowned a bit and briefly glared at a couple of them, silently warning them off but trying not to draw Mal's attention to it.

The TechnoGnome
2017-01-31, 10:10 PM

"Well then, just don't get lost down there," Mallory chimed in.

"You have a point," Mallory said, "Heck, I don't think I even own a bikini."

"But I hope I can do the same for you," Mallory said with a smile, "I still remember how our last school outing went in regards to that, and I don't think either of us want a repeat of that."

Illven
2017-01-31, 10:21 PM
Tanya frowned a bit and briefly glared at a couple of them, silently warning them off but trying not to draw Mal's attention to it.

[Conflict DC 4]

"Well then, just don't get lost down there," Mallory chimed in.

"But I hope I can do the same for you," Mallory said with a smile, "I still remember how our last school outing went in regards to that, and I don't think either of us want a repeat of that."

Yeah. I hope we don't get another set of racist lynch mobs. Jen replied.

Zevox
2017-01-31, 11:12 PM

Tanya nodded. "Yeah, no kiddin'. But this should be good - just a chance to relax and have fun, not a trip someplace that even Ms. Smith don't think we should be takin' field trips to. In fact... I'm kinda hopin' to make up for missin' the chance to take that picnic lunch I had planned back then," Tanya admitted just a bit shyly, patting the duffle bag slung over her shoulder.

Illven
2017-01-31, 11:17 PM
Tanya nodded. "Yeah, no kiddin'. But this should be good - just a chance to relax and have fun, not a trip someplace that even Ms. Smith don't think we should be takin' field trips to. In fact... I'm kinda hopin' to make up for missin' the chance to take that picnic lunch I had planned back then," Tanya admitted just a bit shyly, patting the duffle bag slung over her shoulder.

None of the girls seem to care about your glare. In fact one or two of them seem emboldened.

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-01, 02:44 AM
Yeah. I hope we don't get another set of racist lynch mobs. Jen replied.

"I was referring to my own behavior there, but yes, I would very much like to avoid those as well."

"Well then, it's a good thing I didn't think to do that myself this time," Mallory teased.

Zevox
2017-02-01, 11:44 PM
"Well then, it's a good thing I didn't think to do that myself this time," Mallory teased.
"Hey, I wouldn't say no to havin' twice as much food for it," Tanya said with a chuckle. "Though I do like that I get to treat you, at least this once."

None of the girls seem to care about your glare. In fact one or two of them seem emboldened.
Tanya's expression became noticeably irritated at that, but for a moment, she did nothing, torn between wanting to tell the girls off and not wanting to draw Mal's attention to it. After a moment, the former won out. "One sec, Scout," she said, before turning to look directly act one of the emboldened girls. "Hey, my girlfriend was just sayin' a minute ago how she don't appreciate gawkers - and I ain't really a fan, either. So, kindly buzz off and find somebody else to stare at."

Illven
2017-02-01, 11:46 PM
"Hey, I wouldn't say no to havin' twice as much food for it," Tanya said with a chuckle. "Though I do like that I get to treat you, at least this once."

Tanya's expression became noticeably irritated at that, but for a moment, she did nothing, torn between wanting to tell the girls off and not wanting to draw Mal's attention to it. After a moment, the former won out. "One sec, Scout," she said, before turning to look directly act one of the emboldened girls. "Hey, my girlfriend was just sayin' a minute ago how she don't appreciate gawkers - and I ain't really a fan, either. So, kindly buzz off and find somebody else to stare at."

Yeah! Jen said finally noticing the oglers. Back off! She said taking a step forward to which a couple of them finally back off.

Illven
2017-02-02, 01:41 AM
Episode 19 Scene 2

And after a long several hour trip you manage to reach the hotel!

With rooms being discussed how are you going to ensure that you get with your beau.

Allure =d8 Charm Ms.Smith into letting you room with Jen. +3 VP with Jen

Skill =d5 Manage to convince Ms.Smith in some way, to let you room with Luna. +1 VP with Luna

Conflict =d6 Intimidate some poor girl into changing rooms with you, so you can room with Jen. +2 VP with Jen

Luck =d8 Huh. Ms.Smith literally picked you to room with Jen, out of a hat. +3 VP with Jen.

Esprit15
2017-02-03, 12:18 AM
Taika simply prays as the names are called, eyes sparkling when she hears that she and Jen would be rooming together! You know, not that anything would happen or anything, but it was nice to be teased with the possibility.

"That's fortunate," she says, putting a hand around her crush's waist. Of course, how many girls would be to a room was another question... And who they might be paired with...
Luck, Thousand Faces (Auto 6), +2 (Pact)

2017-02-03, 03:55 PM
"Ms. Smith?" Kristi asked, rather quiet and withdrawn. "Um...my roommates...aren't...comfortable...rooming with me. Could I, uh...I dunno, room with somebody else? I know I probably shouldn't room with the girls, but..." she trailed off, uncertain of how to continue. "To be honest, I'm not really comfortable rooming with the guys either - or Mal or Taika for that matter, so probably not with Jen or Tanya either even though they'dd probably be welcoming enough, since they're probably with Mal or Taika. I know Luna or Effie wouldn't make a fuss..."

Skill. Neutral Roll 0+Fiendish Cunning 2=+2.

Faustian Pact on Taika.

Necroticplague
2017-02-03, 07:31 PM
With a clear goal in mind, P'ro'shi sets into motion a plan in order to achieve the goal of getting to bunk with some of her closer friends. With a couple slips of paper, she makes little dupes of the slips with her own and Luna's name on it. Then, she hides it in a curl of her tentacles. As the drawing occurs, she appears very excited, often trying to get an early and close peak. When she spots a relevant chance, she bumps into Ms. Smith as she does move around, to get her to drop the paper she picked. Then, P'ro'shi, ever so helpfully, bends down pick it up, and hand it back to Ms. Smith. Of course, this handed back paper is just P'ro'shi's more favorably picked one, swapped out with a little sleight of hand.
Strong Skill, +2 Sneaking Shadow, +1 Athletic. +4 total.

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-04, 10:55 PM
Mallory was surprisingly on edge when it came time for room choices, and for what she saw as a good reason. This was the first time she was spending an extended amount of time with her new girlfriend away from her parents, and her own parent's unease with the prospect was still fresh in her mind. Not that anything Mallory did put them at ease, but though they wouldn't say so to her face, Mallory could tell that they were worried about just what might happen between her and Tanya while they were away from any reliable adult supervision. And Mallory could hardly blame them. After all, they were teenagers, and given both their school's reputation and Mallory's own issues with controlling her emotions on occasion... well, that didn't really paint a reassuring picture.

Of course, Mallory herself knew that she wouldn't dare do anything like that with Tanya this trip, or for a long while at the very least. But if they ended up in a room together, alone, and behind closed doors... well, Mallory wouldn't put it past most of the student body to talk about it. And rumors like that would be bad, not just for herself, but for Tanya as well. In fact, given her history with this sort of thing, Tanya probably would deal with it worse than Mallory. And just the thought of that happening was enough to motivate Mallory to take action. As much as she wanted to use this trip to spend time with Tanya, she would NOT be sharing a room with her... at least, not alone.

She looked around as people's groups were being chosen, and noted a couple of girls she didn't recognize that got Jennifer. Seeing what looked to her like a couple of easily persuadable targets, she waiting until Tanya was apparently distracted with something else, then made her way over and said with a stern glare, "You two. I know what you two think will happen if you get a chance to be alone with Jennifer, but I can tell you right now she is not that kind of girl. So save both you and her the embarrassment and give me your room assignments, now."

What Tanya didn't know about the circumstances of her room placement wouldn't hurt her... hopefully.

Conflict, Verbal Barrage (+2), +2 total. Also using Faustian Pact on Tanya.

Zevox
2017-02-05, 02:30 PM
Tanya found herself a coil of mixed emotions as the group arrived at the hotel. It genuinely hadn't occurred to her that they'd have roommates here - and that meant, potentially, sharing a room with Mal. Maybe even a bed, depending on how the hotel had the room set up. The thought was both exciting and terrifying, even though logically she was pretty sure nothing in particular would happen in any case.

Still, she didn't know. They had been going out for over a month now, and had several good dates. She herself was definitely starting to think about when they might have their first kiss, and she was hoping it would be soon. If they were alone a room for a night and that happened, and one thing lead to another...

Thoughts like that sent Tanya's heart pounding, and her mind racing - half of her thinking she should just sit back and let whatever might happen, happen; but the other half internally screaming to find an excuse to have someone else in their room with them. And unfortunately, she could only think of one person she could talk to about that: Ms. Smith. But what to say?

By the time she worked up the nerve to approach her, they were already in the hotel lobby - but at least she'd thought up a lie that might help her case, assuming Ms. Smith didn't know much about her family. "Uh, Ms. Smith? Do, uh, we have any rooms reserved for, like, more than two people?" she asked. "I-I was just thinkin', I've got kinda a big family in a small house, so I'm used to havin' my sisters around, so I'll probably be more comfortable in a group room like that than the little two-person ones. Assumin' I was with my friends, like Mal and Jen, instead'a people I don't know of course. And, uh, there's probably other people who'd rather have the two-person rooms anyway, right?"

Strong Allure +1, Boyish Charm +1, Poker Face +2, Overclock +2, Faustian Pact +2, Deep Freeze -2 = +6 total.
Deep Freeze on scene 2/3.

Yeah, conflict was just too out-of-character here, I think. Thankfully the Pact actually makes Allure an option despite Deep Freeze, so yay, thanks Techno!

Illven
2017-02-06, 02:18 AM
Mallory was surprisingly on edge when it came time for room choices, and for what she saw as a good reason. This was the first time she was spending an extended amount of time with her new girlfriend away from her parents, and her own parent's unease with the prospect was still fresh in her mind. Not that anything Mallory did put them at ease, but though they wouldn't say so to her face, Mallory could tell that they were worried about just what might happen between her and Tanya while they were away from any reliable adult supervision. And Mallory could hardly blame them. After all, they were teenagers, and given both their school's reputation and Mallory's own issues with controlling her emotions on occasion... well, that didn't really paint a reassuring picture.

Of course, Mallory herself knew that she wouldn't dare do anything like that with Tanya this trip, or for a long while at the very least. But if they ended up in a room together, alone, and behind closed doors... well, Mallory wouldn't put it past most of the student body to talk about it. And rumors like that would be bad, not just for herself, but for Tanya as well. In fact, given her history with this sort of thing, Tanya probably would deal with it worse than Mallory. And just the thought of that happening was enough to motivate Mallory to take action. As much as she wanted to use this trip to spend time with Tanya, she would NOT be sharing a room with her... at least, not alone.

She looked around as people's groups were being chosen, and noted a couple of girls she didn't recognize that got Jennifer. Seeing what looked to her like a couple of easily persuadable targets, she waiting until Tanya was apparently distracted with something else, then made her way over and said with a stern glare, "You two. I know what you two think will happen if you get a chance to be alone with Jennifer, but I can tell you right now she is not that kind of girl. So save both you and her the embarrassment and give me your room assignments, now."

What Tanya didn't know about the circumstances of her room placement wouldn't hurt her... hopefully.

Conflict, Verbal Barrage (+2), +2 total. Also using Faustian Pact on Tanya.

"You're not the boss the of us." One of the girls replies walking off with a unconcerned air.

As Agatha and Ethan pop up. "Hey, you got room 312 as well?" She replied holding up the same slip that you had.

"Ms. Smith?" Kristi asked, rather quiet and withdrawn. "Um...my roommates...aren't...comfortable...rooming with me. Could I, uh...I dunno, room with somebody else? I know I probably shouldn't room with the girls, but..." she trailed off, uncertain of how to continue. "To be honest, I'm not really comfortable rooming with the guys either - or Mal or Taika for that matter, so probably not with Jen or Tanya either even though they'dd probably be welcoming enough, since they're probably with Mal or Taika. I know Luna or Effie wouldn't make a fuss..."

Skill. Neutral Roll 0+Fiendish Cunning 2=+2.

Faustian Pact on Taika.

"What makes you think they aren't comfortable rooming with you? Have they said so?" Ms.Smith asks scanning the crowd as she leads you away to have this discussion where no one can overhear.

Taika simply prays as the names are called, eyes sparkling when she hears that she and Jen would be rooming together! You know, not that anything would happen or anything, but it was nice to be teased with the possibility.

"That's fortunate," she says, putting a hand around her crush's waist. Of course, how many girls would be to a room was another question... And who they might be paired with...
Luck, Thousand Faces (Auto 6), +2 (Pact)

Huh? What is? I don't see any four leaf clovers? Jen replies as always missing the intention.

Also see below post.

Tanya found herself a coil of mixed emotions as the group arrived at the hotel. It genuinely hadn't occurred to her that they'd have roommates here - and that meant, potentially, sharing a room with Mal. Maybe even a bed, depending on how the hotel had the room set up. The thought was both exciting and terrifying, even though logically she was pretty sure nothing in particular would happen in any case.

Still, she didn't know. They had been going out for over a month now, and had several good dates. She herself was definitely starting to think about when they might have their first kiss, and she was hoping it would be soon. If they were alone a room for a night and that happened, and one thing lead to another...

Thoughts like that sent Tanya's heart pounding, and her mind racing - half of her thinking she should just sit back and let whatever might happen, happen; but the other half internally screaming to find an excuse to have someone else in their room with them. And unfortunately, she could only think of one person she could talk to about that: Ms. Smith. But what to say?

By the time she worked up the nerve to approach her, they were already in the hotel lobby - but at least she'd thought up a lie that might help her case, assuming Ms. Smith didn't know much about her family. "Uh, Ms. Smith? Do, uh, we have any rooms reserved for, like, more than two people?" she asked. "I-I was just thinkin', I've got kinda a big family in a small house, so I'm used to havin' my sisters around, so I'll probably be more comfortable in a group room like that than the little two-person ones. Assumin' I was with my friends, like Mal and Jen, instead'a people I don't know of course. And, uh, there's probably other people who'd rather have the two-person rooms anyway, right?"

Strong Allure +1, Boyish Charm +1, Poker Face +2, Overclock +2, Faustian Pact +2, Deep Freeze -2 = +6 total.
Deep Freeze on scene 2/3.

Yeah, conflict was just too out-of-character here, I think. Thankfully the Pact actually makes Allure an option despite Deep Freeze, so yay, thanks Techno!

"They're all four person rooms. You'll be rooming with, let me see." Ms.Smith replies pulling up a clipboard. "Ah yes, Jen, Taika, and Nate."

With a clear goal in mind, P'ro'shi sets into motion a plan in order to achieve the goal of getting to bunk with some of her closer friends. With a couple slips of paper, she makes little dupes of the slips with her own and Luna's name on it. Then, she hides it in a curl of her tentacles. As the drawing occurs, she appears very excited, often trying to get an early and close peak. When she spots a relevant chance, she bumps into Ms. Smith as she does move around, to get her to drop the paper she picked. Then, P'ro'shi, ever so helpfully, bends down pick it up, and hand it back to Ms. Smith. Of course, this handed back paper is just P'ro'shi's more favorably picked one, swapped out with a little sleight of hand.
Strong Skill, +2 Sneaking Shadow, +1 Athletic. +4 total.

"P'ro'shi, you will room with 312." Ms.Smith replies. "That's with Luna, Agatha, and Mal." She says brightly.

This is going to be the worst for parties.... Luna admits.

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-06, 02:59 AM
"Yeah," Mallory said with a sigh, "At least I'm rooming with you, I suppose."

2017-02-06, 03:07 AM
"What makes you think they aren't comfortable rooming with you? Have they said so?" Ms.Smith asks scanning the crowd as she leads you away to have this discussion where no one can overhear.

"Not...not exactly. It's like...when I managed to find them and talk to them after rooming announcements were made, they were...polite. And occasionally gave me a weird look I wasn't sure how to interpret. I don't think they're, like, bigoted, 'cause again they were being polite, but it was clear the politeness was at least a little...I wanna say forced? It makes it sound worse than it was, but...I don't think they're bigots - they're in this school, you'd think it'd've come out at some point - but I'm not sure what it is either. I'm not sure if they think I might have weird intentions towards them, or if they have weird intentions towards me, or if they're maybe okay with this kind of thing on general principles but proximity is more uncomfortable, but...I don't make a huge thing of it, publicly I mean, because it might just be a touch of uncomfortable-ness, and forcing the issue could make them defensive about it...and if it turns out it was all in my head or something, I don't wanna be falsely accusing them or anything. I'd rather...I'd rather encourage the politeness, 'cause it's at least stepping in the right direction, but I'm not sure how to do that when I don't know the motivation behind it."

"And to be honest, I'm not sure how comfortable I am rooming with guys right now. But if they're just being a bit weird about it, I don't wanna make it look like I'm trying to avoid them or get away from them, and I thought that if I was gonna try and move rooms, it might work out better in the long run to have it be more of an executive decision than a behavior complaint, I think. I'm not sure? I don't know what to do..."

Illven
2017-02-06, 03:15 AM
"Yeah," Mallory said with a sigh, "At least I'm rooming with you, I suppose."

"At least?" Agatha said sticking out her hips and then her tongue to show she was kidding.

"You okay, though?" Agatha replies.

"Not...not exactly. It's like...when I managed to find them and talk to them after rooming announcements were made, they were...polite. And occasionally gave me a weird look I wasn't sure how to interpret. I don't think they're, like, bigoted, 'cause again they were being polite, but it was clear the politeness was at least a little...I wanna say forced? It makes it sound worse than it was, but...I don't think they're bigots - they're in this school, you'd think it'd've come out at some point - but I'm not sure what it is either. I'm not sure if they think I might have weird intentions towards them, or if they have weird intentions towards me, or if they're maybe okay with this kind of thing on general principles but proximity is more uncomfortable, but...I don't make a huge thing of it, publicly I mean, because it might just be a touch of uncomfortable-ness, and forcing the issue could make them defensive about it...and if it turns out it was all in my head or something, I don't wanna be falsely accusing them or anything. I'd rather...I'd rather encourage the politeness, 'cause it's at least stepping in the right direction, but I'm not sure how to do that when I don't know the motivation behind it."

"And to be honest, I'm not sure how comfortable I am rooming with guys right now. But if they're just being a bit weird about it, I don't wanna make it look like I'm trying to avoid them or get away from them, and I thought that if I was gonna try and move rooms, it might work out better in the long run to have it be more of an executive decision than a behavior complaint, I think. I'm not sure? I don't know what to do..."

"But let's see... I need a reason. I know! I'll have you and Effie room with me!" She says brightly.

2017-02-06, 03:28 AM
"But let's see... I need a reason. I know! I'll have you and Effie room with me!" She says brightly.

Kristi smiled. "Works for me," she replied.

Illven
2017-02-06, 03:31 AM
Kristi smiled. "Works for me," she replied.

"Shall we get Effie? And see if Ms.Robin wants to room with us?" Ms.Smith offers.

2017-02-06, 03:35 AM
"Shall we get Effie? And see if Ms.Robin wants to room with us?" Ms.Smith offers.

Kristi nods, following the older succubus' lead.

Esprit15
2017-02-06, 03:40 AM
"Rooming with a boy? What a scandal," Taika says, smirking. She didn't particularly care one way or the other, but it seemed like something that some parents would object to. Still, they were exes, Jen was unaware, and Tanya was taken and didn't seem to swing that way. If anything was going to happen, it wasn't going to be in their room.

"I mean that I was happy that it turned out that I got to room with a good friend."

Illven
2017-02-06, 03:49 AM
Kristi nods, following the older succubus' lead.

"So wait, before I commit to this, you're okay with possibly being woken up at sunrise, right?" Ms.Smith replies.

"Rooming with a boy? What a scandal," Taika says, smirking. She didn't particularly care one way or the other, but it seemed like something that some parents would object to. Still, they were exes, Jen was unaware, and Tanya was taken and didn't seem to swing that way. If anything was going to happen, it wasn't going to be in their room.

"I mean that I was happy that it turned out that I got to room with a good friend."

Oh yeah. I'm happy to be rooming with you and Tanya too. Jen replied. And I guess I don't mind Nate. She adds.

Esprit15
2017-02-06, 03:55 AM
Oh yeah. I'm happy to be rooming with you and Tanya too. Jen replied. And I guess I don't mind Nate. She adds.

"He's not bad, guys," Taika says.

Illven
2017-02-06, 03:57 AM
"He's not bad, guys," Taika says.

Oh yeah. I just don't know him, it'd be like rooming with a stranger. Jen clarifies.

Esprit15
2017-02-06, 04:23 AM
Oh yeah. I just don't know him, it'd be like rooming with a stranger. Jen clarifies.

"Like rooming with any of us, honestly."

2017-02-06, 04:28 AM
"So wait, before I commit to this, you're okay with possibly being woken up at sunrise, right?" Ms.Smith replies.

Kristi nodded. "I'm usually more of a night owl, but I have weird sleep cycles anyway. Besides, I already get up pretty early for school and stuff, this wouldn't be too different."

Illven
2017-02-06, 04:34 AM
"Like rooming with any of us, honestly."

Well what's rooming with you like? Jen asks.

Kristi nodded. "I'm usually more of a night owl, but I have weird sleep cycles anyway. Besides, I already get up pretty early for school and stuff, this wouldn't be too different."

"Which is bull****, it'd be healthier for you guys to start later." Ms.Smith comments.

2017-02-06, 04:43 AM
"Which is bull****, it'd be healthier for you guys to start later." Ms.Smith comments.

"I don't really see how. The length of time schools goes for would be the same, it would just end later. And people would still sleep the same length of time, they'd just go to sleep later and wake up later. And it's not like there's anything inherently unhealthy about waking up early, but rather there are unhealthy side effects of waking up too soon - specifically before your cycle ends. As long as you get a good couple cycles, you should be good to wake up whenever. And then there's the societal benefits of waking up early in the morning for school: I mean, it's basically the only part of high school that actually prepares students adult life outside of the one subject they're going to pursue a career in. Most people are gonna spend their lives working a nine to five somewhere, and getting up early is part of that, and plays into a larger lesson about time management. If students get into a good habit of waking up early in high school, to make sure they don't miss class, they're more likely to maintain that kind of habit when they go to college, or get a job, or whatever they end up doing."

"Plus, if you wake up early, you get to watch the sun rise. I usually find that rather enjoyable." :smallsmile:

Illven
2017-02-06, 05:02 AM
"I don't really see how. The length of time schools goes for would be the same, it would just end later. And people would still sleep the same length of time, they'd just go to sleep later and wake up later. And it's not like there's anything inherently unhealthy about waking up early, but rather there are unhealthy side effects of waking up too soon - specifically before your cycle ends. As long as you get a good couple cycles, you should be good to wake up whenever. And then there's the societal benefits of waking up early in the morning for school: I mean, it's basically the only part of high school that actually prepares students adult life outside of the one subject they're going to pursue a career in. Most people are gonna spend their lives working a nine to five somewhere, and getting up early is part of that, and plays into a larger lesson about time management. If students get into a good habit of waking up early in high school, to make sure they don't miss class, they're more likely to maintain that kind of habit when they go to college, or get a job, or whatever they end up doing."

"Plus, if you wake up early, you get to watch the sun rise. I usually find that rather enjoyable." :smallsmile:

"Actually there's a whole bunch of cardigan rhythms." Ms.Smith replies.

Esprit15
2017-02-06, 05:37 AM
Well what's rooming with you like? Jen asks.

"Well, I don't sleep anymore, so at home I would be running experiments while everyone slept. As is... I don't know. I will warn you, I am a little messy."

Necroticplague
2017-02-06, 05:43 AM
"P'ro'shi, you will room with 312." Ms.Smith replies. "That's with Luna, Agatha, and Mal." She says brightly.

This is going to be the worst for parties.... Luna admits.

"Oh C'mon, at least we still got each other! We can figure out something good, even if we're stuck with mz. killjoy and co."

Illven
2017-02-06, 04:10 PM
"Well, I don't sleep anymore, so at home I would be running experiments while everyone slept. As is... I don't know. I will warn you, I am a little messy."

Are they quiet experiments? Jen questions.

"Oh C'mon, at least we still got each other! We can figure out something good, even if we're stuck with mz. killjoy and co."

Oh, what's your plan for that? Luna questioned with a grin.

Esprit15
2017-02-06, 04:29 PM
"Normally. The frogs and rats sometimes make noise, and if there's an explosion it might jolt the others awake, but otherwise it's not a problem. Plus, we are on vacation away from my stuff, so that's not a concern."

2017-02-06, 04:40 PM
"Actually there's a whole bunch of cardigan rhythms." Ms.Smith replies.

Kristi shrugged. "I'll take your word for it."

Illven
2017-02-06, 04:41 PM
"Normally. The frogs and rats sometimes make noise, and if there's an explosion it might jolt the others awake, but otherwise it's not a problem. Plus, we are on vacation away from my stuff, so that's not a concern."

So what will you be doing then? If you can't experiment. Jen asks.

Esprit15
2017-02-06, 05:46 PM
So what will you be doing then? If you can't experiment. Jen asks.

"Star read, most likely."

Illven
2017-02-06, 07:00 PM
"Star read, most likely."

Will you be able to see the stars? Jen questions cocking her head.

Zevox
2017-02-06, 07:36 PM
"They're all four person rooms. You'll be rooming with, let me see." Ms.Smith replies pulling up a clipboard. "Ah yes, Jen, Taika, and Nate."
Tanya frowned at that, all of her previous feelings coming to a halt and replaced with entirely new ones. "...not Mal? Or even Kit or Cereza?" she asked, disbelief in her voice. "Um, is there any way to change that around? Like, trade with someone or somethin'?"

Esprit15
2017-02-06, 07:47 PM
"Why wouldn't I? It's not summer in Kotzebue. It will get dark."

Illven
2017-02-06, 08:25 PM
Tanya frowned at that, all of her previous feelings coming to a halt and replaced with entirely new ones. "...not Mal? Or even Kit or Cereza?" she asked, disbelief in her voice. "Um, is there any way to change that around? Like, trade with someone or somethin'?"

"Officially no, unofficially as long as you can convince them and no one complains...." Ms.Smith replies with a shrug.

"Why wouldn't I? It's not summer in Kotzebue. It will get dark."

Artificial light, right? Jen replies pointing around.

Necroticplague
2017-02-06, 08:47 PM
Oh, what's your plan for that? Luna questioned with a grin.

"Well, easiest one: I'm feeling pretty well rested and pretty decent at powernapping, and you don't need to sleep anymore. So waiting until they hit the hay, then having out fun, is certainly an option~. Open to any ideas you have, though."

Illven
2017-02-06, 09:02 PM
"Well, easiest one: I'm feeling pretty well rested and pretty decent at powernapping, and you don't need to sleep anymore. So waiting until they hit the hay, then having out fun, is certainly an option~. Open to any ideas you have, though."

Think we'd be able to sneak out? Luna asks with a grin.

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-06, 10:34 PM
"At least?" Agatha said sticking out her hips and then her tongue to show she was kidding.

"You okay, though?" Agatha replies.

"I... I don't know," Mallory admitted, before lowering her voice and saying, "I don't really know how to feel about not being with Tanya. I mean, on the one hand, she's my girlfriend, and I did want to spend time with her this trip. But on the other hand, I don't want people to think we've been... having relations. Or worse, for her to think that I may be trying to pressure her into something she's not ready for by wanting to room together. But not rooming with her will also get people talking, especially given what's been said about... well, me and you. Not that anything would happen," she quickly reassured, "But this place tends to have a rather fast rumor mill, and the two of us, behind closed doors, overnight... well, it could fuel that."

Esprit15
2017-02-06, 10:42 PM
"Officially no, unofficially as long as you can convince them and no one complains...." Ms.Smith replies with a shrug.

Artificial light, right? Jen replies pointing around.

"It dims enough that the inner planets and brightest stars are visible to a trained eye, especially with the improved senses of a vampire. I won't be able to divine much, but a basic fortune and path to follow is easy to make out."

Illven
2017-02-06, 10:51 PM
"I... I don't know," Mallory admitted, before lowering her voice and saying, "I don't really know how to feel about not being with Tanya. I mean, on the one hand, she's my girlfriend, and I did want to spend time with her this trip. But on the other hand, I don't want people to think we've been... having relations. Or worse, for her to think that I may be trying to pressure her into something she's not ready for by wanting to room together. But not rooming with her will also get people talking, especially given what's been said about... well, me and you. Not that anything would happen," she quickly reassured, "But this place tends to have a rather fast rumor mill, and the two of us, behind closed doors, overnight... well, it could fuel that."

"Are you two going to be alone though." Ethan points out. "I think I heard two other people be called with that slip." He explains.

"It dims enough that the inner planets and brightest stars are visible to a trained eye, especially with the improved senses of a vampire. I won't be able to divine much, but a basic fortune and path to follow is easy to make out."

Oh. I thought you needed a flawless night to divine at all. Jen replied.

Esprit15
2017-02-06, 10:57 PM
"It gets more precise answers. At this level, it will only be as accurate as a newspaper horoscope."

Illven
2017-02-06, 11:19 PM
"It gets more precise answers. At this level, it will only be as accurate as a newspaper horoscope."

So is there any point then? Or is it a comfort thing? Jen questions.

Zevox
2017-02-06, 11:20 PM
Hm... so, either try to get Nate and/or Taika to trade with her friends, or try to trade with whoever her friends were rooming with. Well, Nate might be an option, but she had her doubts about Taika, with the way the vampire girl looked at Jen. Which in itself sort of made her want to stay with them, actually, but...

Well, best to find out what was what first. "Okay," she answered Ms. Smith, more calmly than she actually felt. "You know who Mal's assigned to room with?"

Necroticplague
2017-02-06, 11:26 PM
Think we'd be able to sneak out? Luna asks with a grin.
The squid pauses gives it a moment of thorough thought to it.
"Sure, why not! Not quiet what I was thinking, but that can work too!"

Illven
2017-02-06, 11:32 PM
Hm... so, either try to get Nate and/or Taika to trade with her friends, or try to trade with whoever her friends were rooming with. Well, Nate might be an option, but she had her doubts about Taika, with the way the vampire girl looked at Jen. Which in itself sort of made her want to stay with them, actually, but...

Well, best to find out what was what first. "Okay," she answered Ms. Smith, more calmly than she actually felt. "You know who Mal's assigned to room with?"

"Uh. Agatha, P'ro'shi, and Luna." Ms.Smith says panning over the clipboard again.

The squid pauses gives it a moment of thorough thought to it.
"Sure, why not! Not quiet what I was thinking, but that can work too!"

What were you thinking? Luna replied.

Esprit15
2017-02-06, 11:49 PM
So is there any point then? Or is it a comfort thing? Jen questions.

"It's spring break: always good to know if one should avoid large bodies of water that day."

Illven
2017-02-07, 12:02 AM
"It's spring break: always good to know if one should avoid large bodies of water that day."

That is a fair point. Jen admits.

Zevox
2017-02-07, 12:57 AM
"Uh. Agatha, P'ro'shi, and Luna." Ms.Smith says panning over the clipboard again.
"Thanks," Tanya answered with a nod. Okay, so Mal was just with people she knew, that was good... ish. And she was at least with Agatha. But Luna and P'ro'shi might not be the easiest to swap with, either. And while she might be able to convince Nate to swap with Mal, she didn't know if Mal would be okay with that since it left Nate and Agatha rooming together...

Unsure what else to do for now, she went looking for Mal, to find out what she thought the best thing to try and do here was. Finding her girlfriend whispering with Agatha, she approached just a bit hesitantly. "Uh, hey guys. Not interruptin' anything, am I?"

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-07, 03:11 AM
"Are you two going to be alone though." Ethan points out. "I think I heard two other people be called with that slip." He explains.

"You were eavesdropping?" Mallory snapped, before taking a breath and saying, "Sorry... well, remember, one of those other people is Luna. Given her rather brazen openness about sex, her being in there with us wouldn't really help matters."

"Thanks," Tanya answered with a nod. Okay, so Mal was just with people she knew, that was good... ish. And she was at least with Agatha. But Luna and P'ro'shi might not be the easiest to swap with, either. And while she might be able to convince Nate to swap with Mal, she didn't know if Mal would be okay with that since it left Nate and Agatha rooming together...

Unsure what else to do for now, she went looking for Mal, to find out what she thought the best thing to try and do here was. Finding her girlfriend whispering with Agatha, she approached just a bit hesitantly. "Uh, hey guys. Not interruptin' anything, am I?"

"No, not really," Mallory said, still on edge but attempting to remain cool now that she was drawing a crowd, "Just discussing the rooming situation. I am somewhat disappointed at how the division of bed happened myself."

Illven
2017-02-07, 03:32 AM

See below post.

"You were eavesdropping?" Mallory snapped, before taking a breath and saying, "Sorry... well, remember, one of those other people is Luna. Given her rather brazen openness about sex, her being in there with us wouldn't really help matters."

"No, not really," Mallory said, still on edge but attempting to remain cool now that she was drawing a crowd, "Just discussing the rooming situation. I am somewhat disappointed at how the division of bed happened myself."

Ethan points to his ears. "Not eavesdropping, but much better hearing then a human." He explains. "My apologies."

"We're rooming with Luna and P'ro'shi." Agatha explains.

Necroticplague
2017-02-07, 03:49 AM
What were you thinking? Luna replied.
"Well, I was mostly thinking along the lines of 'reserve the tongue wrestling for after the moist blankets are asleep', not ' sneak out to explore the boardwalk while others rest'."

Illven
2017-02-07, 04:39 AM
"Well, I was mostly thinking along the lines of 'reserve the tongue wrestling for after the moist blankets are asleep', not ' sneak out to explore the boardwalk while others rest'."

I just figured we'd ignore the inevitable pillows thrown at us. Luna replies.

Esprit15
2017-02-07, 07:29 AM
That is a fair point. Jen admits.

"Well, let's go grab one of our other roommates... Let's not bother the couple. Hey Nate!" Taika calls.

Illven
2017-02-07, 04:28 PM
"Well, let's go grab one of our other roommates... Let's not bother the couple. Hey Nate!" Taika calls.

"Hey." Nate says clearly confused. "Am... Am I rooming with you three?" He asks.

Esprit15
2017-02-07, 05:37 PM
"Hey." Nate says clearly confused. "Am... Am I rooming with you three?" He asks.

"Apparently. I'd have expected a note or something if they were going to be pairing high school boys and girls together for sleeping arrangements.

Illven
2017-02-07, 06:10 PM
"Apparently. I'd have expected a note or something if they were going to be pairing high school boys and girls together for sleeping arrangements.

"Same. I don't think everyone's parents are going to be okay with this." Nate muses.

Esprit15
2017-02-07, 06:55 PM
"Same. I don't think everyone's parents are going to be okay with this." Nate muses.

"At the same time... does it bother you?"

Illven
2017-02-07, 07:06 PM
"At the same time... does it bother you?"

"I'm not sure.... Maybe a little... But I'll deal." Nate replies.

Zevox
2017-02-07, 07:38 PM
"Yeah, I'm thinkin' along the same lines," Tanya agreed. "I'm with Dove, Taika, and Nate, apparently. And well, obviously I'm fine with Dove, and nothin' against Taika or Nate really, but I'd much rather be with you guys."

"So, I was tryin' to think of who could try tradin' rooms with who here..." she admitted, "But I dunno. I'm guessin' Nate might be up for swappin' with someone, to avoid roomin' with his ex, but that'd just be one person, and I dunno about Dove and Taika. On the flip side, I dunno if I could just swap with Luna or P'ro'shi - figure they'd probably wanna stick together. Maaaaybe we could get them to swap with me and Nate, but..." she trailed off, looking at Mal and Agatha.

Illven
2017-02-07, 07:49 PM
Kristi shrugged. "I'll take your word for it."

"Shall we get going?" Ms.Smith questions.

Esprit15
2017-02-07, 08:23 PM
"I'm not sure.... Maybe a little... But I'll deal." Nate replies.

"Just because of rooming with a bunch of girls, or because of one of them in particular?"

Illven
2017-02-07, 08:34 PM
"Just because of rooming with a bunch of girls, or because of one of them in particular?"

"The first one... Like I feel like I shouldn't have a problem with it, but it'd just be awkward you know." Nate replied.

Esprit15
2017-02-07, 08:44 PM
"The first one... Like I feel like I shouldn't have a problem with it, but it'd just be awkward you know." Nate replied.

Taika smiles. "Well, think of it as a growing experience. I promise, we're not any different from you."

Illven
2017-02-07, 09:06 PM
Taika smiles. "Well, think of it as a growing experience. I promise, we're not any different from you."

"Yeah. Just... Please tell me you all have pajamas." Nate replies.

2017-02-07, 10:02 PM
"Shall we get going?" Ms.Smith questions.

Kristi nods, following along behind Ms Smith. "Was Effie already rooming with you two, or do we need to find her and let her know?"

Illven
2017-02-07, 10:19 PM
Kristi nods, following along behind Ms Smith. "Was Effie already rooming with you two, or do we need to find her and let her know?"

"I'll text her." Ms.Smith replies pulling out her dinosaur of a phone.

2017-02-07, 10:42 PM
"I'll text her." Ms.Smith replies pulling out her dinosaur of a phone.

"I can get it, I've got her in my contacts...and my contacts list is probably a lot more concise than yours," Kristi replied, whipping her phone out and shooting off a quick text to Effie.

Ms Smith needs 2 c u bout rooming stuff.

Illven
2017-02-07, 10:54 PM
"I can get it, I've got her in my contacts...and my contacts list is probably a lot more concise than yours," Kristi replied, whipping her phone out and shooting off a quick text to Effie.

Ms Smith needs 2 c u bout rooming stuff.

"Everything okay?"

Esprit15
2017-02-07, 11:09 PM
"Yeah. Just... Please tell me you all have pajamas." Nate replies.

"No, we all plan to sleep nude in a large pile on the floor," the witch teases.

Illven
2017-02-07, 11:17 PM
"No, we all plan to sleep nude in a large pile on the floor," the witch teases.

We were? When was anyone going to tell me this! Jen replied aghast.

Kidding, kidding. She joins in with a smirk.

2017-02-07, 11:26 PM
"Everything okay?"

Wasn't comfortable w/ rooming with guys, Ms Smith got you looped into it for some reason.

After a moment's thought, she added another:

U+Me+Ms Smith+Ms Robin

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-07, 11:51 PM
Ethan points to his ears. "Not eavesdropping, but much better hearing then a human." He explains. "My apologies."

"We're rooming with Luna and P'ro'shi." Agatha explains.

Mallory groans at this, "Of course we are. I remember the last time I had to room with Luna. She and Alex were fooling around in bed so much I had to trade with some other girl just so I could get some sleep. I imagine this time won't be much different. Possibly worse, given the bad blood that has arisen between the two of us since then."

"Yeah, I'm thinkin' along the same lines," Tanya agreed. "I'm with Dove, Taika, and Nate, apparently. And well, obviously I'm fine with Dove, and nothin' against Taika or Nate really, but I'd much rather be with you guys."

"So, I was tryin' to think of who could try tradin' rooms with who here..." she admitted, "But I dunno. I'm guessin' Nate might be up for swappin' with someone, to avoid roomin' with his ex, but that'd just be one person, and I dunno about Dove and Taika. On the flip side, I dunno if I could just swap with Luna or P'ro'shi - figure they'd probably wanna stick together. Maaaaybe we could get them to swap with me and Nate, but..." she trailed off, looking at Mal and Agatha.

"No," Mallory said firmly, "I am not going to share with a boy. Especially if that boy is him. And leaving Agatha with him would not be a good idea either, given recent events."

Illven
2017-02-07, 11:52 PM
Wasn't comfortable w/ rooming with guys, Ms Smith got you looped into it for some reason.

After a moment's thought, she added another:

U+Me+Ms Smith+Ms Robin

Probably thought.... Probably thought you'd be more comfortable with me. And nice! :)

Zevox
2017-02-08, 12:03 AM
"No," Mallory said firmly, "I am not going to share with a boy. Especially if that boy is him. And leaving Agatha with him would not be a good idea either, given recent events."
Tanya sighed. "Yeah, that's what I figured. So, that means if we wanna try tradin' around, it's either get Luna or P'ro'shi to trade with me without the other, or see if Jen or Taika would trade with 'em too," she said pessimistically.

2017-02-08, 12:04 AM
Probably thought.... Probably thought you'd be more comfortable with me. And nice! :)

She's not wrong. And yeah, lookin forward 2 it

Illven
2017-02-08, 12:08 AM
Mallory groans at this, "Of course we are. I remember the last time I had to room with Luna. She and Alex were fooling around in bed so much I had to trade with some other girl just so I could get some sleep. I imagine this time won't be much different. Possibly worse, given the bad blood that has arisen between the two of us since then."

"Perhaps you could trade with Nate, and I could trade with Ethan?" Agatha offers, looking up at her beau.

"That's an option, but I'm not sure who I'm rooming with." He points out.

Esprit15
2017-02-08, 12:09 AM
We were? When was anyone going to tell me this! Jen replied aghast.

Kidding, kidding. She joins in with a smirk.

"But yeah, just treat us like normal people, and there shouldn't be any problem."

Illven
2017-02-08, 12:10 AM
She's not wrong. And yeah, lookin forward 2 it

Think we can invite Nate, and or Olivia to our room to have our game go?"

2017-02-08, 12:12 AM
Think we can invite Nate, and or Olivia to our room to have our game go?"

Worth a shot, but I think the teachers are early types.

Illven
2017-02-08, 12:32 AM
"I know that. But still we could play if we get a rainy day."

Illven
2017-02-08, 01:03 AM
"But yeah, just treat us like normal people, and there shouldn't be any problem."

"If you're sure." Nate says not entirely convinced, but certainly more relaxed.

2017-02-08, 01:13 AM
"I know that. But still we could play if we get a rainy day."

Kristi blushed apologetically, even though her friend couldn't see her.

Didn't occur to me, sorry :(

"She's on her way, I think," she announced for Ms Smith's benefit.

Illven
2017-02-08, 01:22 AM
Kristi blushed apologetically, even though her friend couldn't see her.

Didn't occur to me, sorry :(

"She's on her way, I think," she announced for Ms Smith's benefit.

"It happens" :)

"Good. Do you see Ms.Robin?" She asks scanning the crowd for her.

2017-02-08, 02:13 AM
"It happens" :)

"Good. Do you see Ms.Robin?" She asks scanning the crowd for her.

Kristi shook her head. "No, sorry. Maybe she went off to help some other students with their room assignments or something?"

Illven
2017-02-08, 02:20 AM
Kristi shook her head. "No, sorry. Maybe she went off to help some other students with their room assignments or something?"

"Want to help me look for her?" Ms.Smith replies.

2017-02-08, 02:26 AM
"Want to help me look for her?" Ms.Smith replies.

Kristi nodded. "I'll just hang around here, wait for Effie."

Esprit15
2017-02-08, 02:29 AM
"If you're sure." Nate says not entirely convinced, but certainly more relaxed.

"Then everything is fine!" Taika says, sunnily.

Illven
2017-02-08, 02:50 AM
Kristi nodded. "I'll just hang around here, wait for Effie."

"Understood, be back." Ms.Smith smiles.

Effie comes up a few seconds later. "So how are you doing Kristi?"

"Then everything is fine!" Taika says, sunnily.

"Think Tanya will be okay with it?" Nate replies.

2017-02-08, 03:07 AM
"Understood, be back." Ms.Smith smiles.

Effie comes up a few seconds later. "So how are you doing Kristi?"

Kristi gave her a smile. "I'm doing okay. How about you?"

Esprit15
2017-02-08, 03:16 AM
"Let's ask her. I imagine she would rather room with her girlfriend, but Mal might also be sensitive about how that would be seen."

Illven
2017-02-08, 03:40 AM
Kristi gave her a smile. "I'm doing okay. How about you?"

"The sun feels great." Effie chirps happily.

"Let's ask her. I imagine she would rather room with her girlfriend, but Mal might also be sensitive about how that would be seen."

"Well even then. You'd have to ask the teacher for a swap or something." Nate muses out loud as he starts heading over there.

2017-02-08, 04:36 AM
"The sun feels great." Effie chirps happily.

Kristi nodded her agreement, scanning the crowd for signs of either teacher. "I'm defintely looking forward to more of this," she replied.

Illven
2017-02-08, 04:54 AM
Kristi nodded her agreement, scanning the crowd for signs of either teacher. "I'm defintely looking forward to more of this," she replied.

[Give me a skill check]

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-08, 05:36 AM
Tanya sighed. "Yeah, that's what I figured. So, that means if we wanna try tradin' around, it's either get Luna or P'ro'shi to trade with me without the other, or see if Jen or Taika would trade with 'em too," she said pessimistically.

"Neither of which are likely to happen," Mallory said with another sigh, "Best case scenario, we might convince P'ro'shi to take a pity trade, but I'm sure she's as eager to be with Luna as you are to be with me."

"Perhaps you could trade with Nate, and I could trade with Ethan?" Agatha offers, looking up at her beau.

"Well, it's certainly better than any other alternative," Mallory said, "I would say find out, and if they aren't too bad, we could try to do that."

2017-02-08, 11:17 AM
[Give me a skill check]

Straight Skill: [roll0]

Illven
2017-02-08, 04:03 PM
"Neither of which are likely to happen," Mallory said with another sigh, "Best case scenario, we might convince P'ro'shi to take a pity trade, but I'm sure she's as eager to be with Luna as you are to be with me."

"Well, it's certainly better than any other alternative," Mallory said, "I would say find out, and if they aren't too bad, we could try to do that."

[Give me a skill check DC 4]

Straight Skill: [roll0]

You manage to find both Ms.Smith, and Ms.Robin. They don't seem to have found each other. What do you do?

2017-02-08, 04:23 PM
You manage to find both Ms.Smith, and Ms.Robin. They don't seem to have found each other. What do you do?

[does Kristi have their phone numbers?]

Illven
2017-02-08, 05:08 PM
[does Kristi have their phone numbers?]

[Luck check DC 4]

Zevox
2017-02-08, 07:11 PM

Tanya considers that for a moment. "...or maybe Nate takes your spot, you take Scout's, and she takes Nate's?" she suggested to Ethan. "Makes things a bit more complicated, but it gets you two together, and me 'n Scout together. Totally depends on Nate bein' cool with whoever you're roomin' with, though."

Esprit15
2017-02-08, 07:21 PM
Tanya considers that for a moment. "...or maybe Nate takes your spot, you take Scout's, and she takes Nate's?" she suggested to Ethan. "Makes things a bit more complicated, but it gets you two together, and me 'n Scout together. Totally depends on Nate bein' cool with whoever you're roomin' with, though."

"Did I hear something about Nate taking a spot?"

Illven
2017-02-08, 08:39 PM
@Techno You find out that Ethan is rooming with Steve, Luke, and Lorena.

See below post.

"Did I hear something about Nate taking a spot?"

"Yeah, We all aren't 100% happy with our room choices." Agatha remarks.

Esprit15
2017-02-08, 08:45 PM
"Who did you guys get stuck with?"

Illven
2017-02-08, 09:11 PM
"Who did you guys get stuck with?"

"We got stuck with P'ro'shi and Luna." Agatha remarks signalling to her and Mal.

2017-02-08, 09:16 PM
[Luck check DC 4]

Straight Luck:[roll0]

Illven
2017-02-08, 09:30 PM
Straight Luck:[roll0]

You have neither what do you do?

2017-02-08, 09:41 PM
You have neither what do you do?

Kristi curses quietly, but doesn't want to leave now since she told Ms Smith she'd wait. "Well, I can see them. I don't suppose you have either of their numbers?" she asked Effie.

I'm assuming she doesn't, due to the same Luck roll, but just wanted to restart conversation

Illven
2017-02-08, 09:52 PM
Kristi curses quietly, but doesn't want to leave now since she told Ms Smith she'd wait. "Well, I can see them. I don't suppose you have either of their numbers?" she asked Effie.

I'm assuming she doesn't, due to the same Luck roll, but just wanted to restart conversation

She actually does, remember Ms.Smith could have contacted her.

"Yeah, actually. Ms.Smith." Effie replies her phone out in the blink of an eye. "Where should I direct her?"

Esprit15
2017-02-08, 10:37 PM
"We got stuck with P'ro'shi and Luna." Agatha remarks signalling to her and Mal.

"Uh huh... and I'm guessing you want Nate and I to switch, Taika says with a frown.

Illven
2017-02-08, 10:59 PM
"Uh huh... and I'm guessing you want Nate and I to switch, Taika says with a frown.

"You didn't come into it, actually." Agatha remarks icily.

Esprit15
2017-02-08, 11:01 PM
"You didn't come into it, actually." Agatha remarks icily.

"Oh, good! So who is swapping then?" Taika says, rather confused at the hostility from Agatha.

2017-02-08, 11:16 PM
She actually does, remember Ms.Smith could have contacted her.

"Yeah, actually. Ms.Smith." Effie replies her phone out in the blink of an eye. "Where should I direct her?"

Kristi points out Ms Robin to Effie.

Zevox
2017-02-08, 11:22 PM
"Oh, good! So who is swapping then?" Taika says, rather confused at the hostility from Agatha.
"Best idea we had was askin' Nate if he'd take Kit's room," Tanya answered. "Then Mal'd take his, and Kit'd take hers. That gets both the couples of our little group together, if Nate's up for it."

Esprit15
2017-02-08, 11:26 PM
"Best idea we had was askin' Nate if he'd take Kit's room," Tanya answered. "Then Mal'd take his, and Kit'd take hers. That gets both the couples of our little group together, if Nate's up for it."

Taika looks over to Nate. It was his choice, not hers, after all.

Illven
2017-02-08, 11:33 PM
Kristi points out Ms Robin to Effie.

Effie nods, and within a minute both adults are in front of you.

"So we'll be rooming together." Ms.Robin asks the group.

See below post.

Taika looks over to Nate. It was his choice, not hers, after all.

"Who are you rooming with?" Nate asks Ethan rubbing the back of his head.

2017-02-09, 01:30 AM
Effie nods, and within a minute both adults are in front of you.

"So we'll be rooming together." Ms.Robin asks the group.

Kristi nodded. "That's right, ma'am."