PDA

View Full Version : Year of the Yuri harem IC 14 (Fourteen hearts)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Illven
2017-02-09, 01:31 AM
Kristi nodded. "That's right, ma'am."

"Well it'll be a pleasure if you don't trip again." Ms.Robin comments.

2017-02-09, 02:01 AM
"Well it'll be a pleasure if you don't trip again." Ms.Robin comments.

Kristi blushes, and nods.

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-09, 02:06 AM
"Who are you rooming with?" Nate asks Ethan rubbing the back of his head.

"Steve, Luke, and Lorena," Mallory said curtly, wanting to get out of being in the same conversation as Nate as soon as possible, "So mostly guys. Shouldn't be too uncomfortable, especially since from what I can tell Lorena does not swing in your direction at all."

Illven
2017-02-09, 02:19 AM
"Steve, Luke, and Lorena," Mallory said curtly, wanting to get out of being in the same conversation as Nate as soon as possible, "So mostly guys. Shouldn't be too uncomfortable, especially since from what I can tell Lorena does not swing in your direction at all."

"It's still a bit awkward, but an improvement." Nate replies.

Zevox
2017-02-09, 08:07 PM
"It's still a bit awkward, but an improvement." Nate replies.
"So, you good?" Tanya asked, to be certain. "That's what we're gonna be doin'?"

Illven
2017-02-09, 08:26 PM
"So, you good?" Tanya asked, to be certain. "That's what we're gonna be doin'?"

"If everyone else is, the teachers okay with this?" Nate asks.

Zevox
2017-02-09, 08:43 PM
"If everyone else is, the teachers okay with this?" Nate asks.
Tanya shrugged. "Ms. Smith seemed fine with it when I asked. I mean, granted, she said officially we ain't supposed to, but that as long as everybody switchin's good with it, we're fine."

Illven
2017-02-09, 08:48 PM
Tanya shrugged. "Ms. Smith seemed fine with it when I asked. I mean, granted, she said officially we ain't supposed to, but that as long as everybody switchin's good with it, we're fine."

"Well then I'm okay with that if everyone else is." Nate remarks.

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-09, 09:47 PM
"Wait, you mean we're not supposed to be trading?" Mallory said with a frown, looking rather uneasy at having to bring this up, "That... complicates matters. I mean, I disagree with the placements, but if the only reason they aren't set in stone is because Ms. Smith is being lax in the rules again..."

Zevox
2017-02-09, 11:41 PM
"Wait, you mean we're not supposed to be trading?" Mallory said with a frown, looking rather uneasy at having to bring this up, "That... complicates matters. I mean, I disagree with the placements, but if the only reason they aren't set in stone is because Ms. Smith is being lax in the rules again..."
Tanya frowned a bit herself at that one. "Well, yeah a little, but it seems pretty harmless, right? I mean, it ain't like they've made a point of separatin' the guys and girls and we're breakin' that or somethin'. Not that that'd make near as much sense with our school anyway, but still..." Tanya said under her breath. "I mean, point is, if our chaperone ain't bothered by it long as everybody involved is cool, and it ain't hurtin' anybody, and we're all gonna be happier for it, what's the harm?"

Esprit15
2017-02-10, 01:52 AM
Tanya frowned a bit herself at that one. "Well, yeah a little, but it seems pretty harmless, right? I mean, it ain't like they've made a point of separatin' the guys and girls and we're breakin' that or somethin'. Not that that'd make near as much sense with our school anyway, but still..." Tanya said under her breath. "I mean, point is, if our chaperone ain't bothered by it long as everybody involved is cool, and it ain't hurtin' anybody, and we're all gonna be happier for it, what's the harm?"

"She has a point, Mal. As much as I understand where you are coming from, even if I disagree, this isn't a battle than you're going to win against them. Save your effort for bigger battles."

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-10, 02:56 AM

"She has a point, Mal. As much as I understand where you are coming from, even if I disagree, this isn't a battle than you're going to win against them. Save your effort for bigger battles."

"It's a matter of principle! We can't just-" Mallory snapped, before taking a few deep breaths.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I..." She hesitates, then says, "If even the people in charge are okay. I... I guess it will be alright. This time."

Illven
2017-02-10, 03:01 AM
"It's a matter of principle! We can't just-" Mallory snapped, before taking a few deep breaths.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I..." She hesitates, then says, "If even the people in charge are okay. I... I guess it will be alright. This time."

It'll be nice to room with you. Jen said brightly.

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-11, 04:05 AM
"Ah yes, I'm not sure any of us have shared a room before," Mallory said with a smile of her own, "It will be nice to have reasonable roommates for once. Other than Agatha, I mean," she adds quickly, shooting a quick apologetic look at her friend.

Esprit15
2017-02-11, 04:17 AM
"Ah yes, I'm not sure any of us have shared a room before," Mallory said with a smile of her own, "It will be nice to have reasonable roommates for once. Other than Agatha, I mean," she adds quickly, shooting a quick apologetic look at her friend.

"Yeah. I'd be lying if I wasn't a little nervous about rooming with Nate, being exes and all..."

Illven
2017-02-11, 06:42 PM
Episode 19 Scene 3.

With the room numbers handed out, now comes the time to set up the rooms, bringing in your stuff, placing it for maximum sleep efficiency.

Of course, you could always impress your roomates, and your beau by helping them in some way, right?

Allure=d7 There's a group of boys also on spring break. Some light flirting should make them putty in your hands. +3 VP with Jen, +2 VP with Luna.

Conflict= d4 Simply carry them. You are the strongest there is! +1 VP with Luna.

Luck =d6 Seize one of the only remaining trolleys for the workload. +2 VP with Jen,

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-13, 10:35 PM
Wow, people brought a lot of stuff for this trip, Mallory thought to herself, staring at the number of bags destined for their room alone. Of course, some of them were her own, but with only two suitcases Mallory ended up being one of the lighter packers among the school from her observations. Luna of course went overboard as always, but that was her problem to deal with. For now, Mallory needed to figure out how she was going to get the stuff that was supposed to go into her room moved.

Spotting an unattended trolley by the wayside, inspiration struck. She made her way over to Ms. Smith and asked, "Ms. Smith, these trolleys are for us to use, correct? Make sure the others know that we are currently using the one over there, please. Oh, and if you're free, we can use a hand with lifting some of the heavier suitcases."

She then hunted down her girlfriend and tapped her on the shoulder, "Tanya, I've found something that might help us deal with this mess. Come over here and help me load that trolley up with our stuff."

Luck, Connections (+2), Faustian Pact (+2), +4 total.

Zevox
2017-02-13, 11:20 PM
"Sure thing, Scout," Tanya answered her girlfriend, heading over to help. She didn't have much luggage herself - just her duffle bag and a small suitcase of clothes and other essentials - but Jen was evidently another story.

Weak Luck -1, Deep Freeze -2, Overclock Burnout -2, Faustian Pact -2 = -7 total.

Edit: Bah, had something written up that went with having such an awful luck roll, but it totally contradicts Techno's post, and he got there first. Oh well.

7th son of sons
2017-02-13, 11:32 PM
Lauca was late. Lauca was horribly, unforgivably late.

Leaping from her mothers car with more gusto than usual, the catgirl tucked and rolled to get to ground earlier. Sniffing at the ground, she did her best to pick up someone, ANYONES, scent. She kept walking on all fours, sniffing readily and deeply all along the way around the place. Finally, she caught a slight hint of a trace of her Luna friend! Taking off in a sprint, Lauca and her backpack of... basically all her possessions, really, sprinted through the crowds towards the source of the smell. The ducked under, around, and even occasionally leaped over her fellow classmates in search of the source of the scent trail.

When she emerged out the other side, she saw not the the super pretty vampiress she searched for, but a group of young men she'd never seen before. Still, one of them had Luna's scent on him. Luna pressed her knows against the boys shoulder, sniffing slightly. She had hugged him, perhaps? Oh yes! Sniffing people was "rude".

"Sorry sorry sorry cute boy! Lauca offered, bowing her head a few times without taking a step away from the boy. You smell like a good smell, and Lauca thought that maybe you saw Miss Luna!? ... Not that Lauca is saying she wasn't looking for you! No, but maybe you hang out with Lauca and Miss Luna when we find her!?

Strong Allure +1, Thaw Out 1/3 +2, Hidden Talent: Runners Glow +2 = +5

Necroticplague
2017-02-14, 11:59 AM
P'ro'shi doesn't have much to carry of her own, between both packing light and the inside and outside of her bag not quite matching. Of course, being so blessed with redundant capacities besides leaves her with plenty of spares to help carry things, a fact she shows up by picking up some of her fellow student's bags, one her tentacle.
Normal Conflict

Esprit15
2017-02-15, 05:14 AM
"Hey," Taika says, waving to the boys across the hall, trying to pour a little charm into her voice. "Mind helping some of us with our stuff? My friend Jennifer would really appreciate a pair of strong arms to help her." she continues. "I'd be super grateful."
Allure (+1), Witch (+2)

2017-02-15, 04:46 PM
Feeling a surge of enery and Allure flowing i to her from the little leech she'd placed on Taika, Kristi felt bold enough to try a bit of flirting to solve her problems. Spotting some easy muscle, she gave a whistle to get their attention, saying "Don't suppose you could lend a hand or tso to help us out?" with a gesture towards Effie and herself amd the bags. "We'd appreciate it a loooot~"

Allure. Strong 1+Boyish Charm 1+Faustian Pact 2+Temptation 2=+6.

Temptation use.

Illven
2017-02-15, 05:25 PM
"Hey," Taika says, waving to the boys across the hall, trying to pour a little charm into her voice. "Mind helping some of us with our stuff? My friend Jennifer would really appreciate a pair of strong arms to help her." she continues. "I'd be super grateful."
Allure (+1), Witch (+2)

A couple of the younger locals come over and start helping you move bags.

"So uh... Where do you go to school?" One of the braver ones ask while blushing and trying not too stare.

Feeling a surge of enery and Allure flowing i to her from the little leech she'd placed on Taika, Kristi felt bold enough to try a bit of flirting to solve her problems. Spotting some easy muscle, she gave a whistle to get their attention, saying "Don't suppose you could lend a hand or tso to help us out?" with a gesture towards Effie and herself amd the bags. "We'd appreciate it a loooot~"

Allure. Strong 1+Boyish Charm 1+Faustian Pact 2+Temptation 2=+6.

Temptation use.

"Right, right miss." Both of them reply unanimously as they move over.

Effie chuckling whispers in your ear. "What are you doing?"

Wow, people brought a lot of stuff for this trip, Mallory thought to herself, staring at the number of bags destined for their room alone. Of course, some of them were her own, but with only two suitcases Mallory ended up being one of the lighter packers among the school from her observations. Luna of course went overboard as always, but that was her problem to deal with. For now, Mallory needed to figure out how she was going to get the stuff that was supposed to go into her room moved.

Spotting an unattended trolley by the wayside, inspiration struck. She made her way over to Ms. Smith and asked, "Ms. Smith, these trolleys are for us to use, correct? Make sure the others know that we are currently using the one over there, please. Oh, and if you're free, we can use a hand with lifting some of the heavier suitcases."

She then hunted down her girlfriend and tapped her on the shoulder, "Tanya, I've found something that might help us deal with this mess. Come over here and help me load that trolley up with our stuff."

Luck, Connections (+2), Faustian Pact (+2), +4 total.

"Yeah, you can use that." Ms.Smith replies. "And I think I can help a little bit, but I do have to keep watch to make sure no injuries happen." She points out.

"Sure thing, Scout," Tanya answered her girlfriend, heading over to help. She didn't have much luggage herself - just her duffle bag and a small suitcase of clothes and other essentials - but Jen was evidently another story.

Weak Luck -1, Deep Freeze -2, Overclock Burnout -2, Faustian Pact -2 = -7 total.

Edit: Bah, had something written up that went with having such an awful luck roll, but it totally contradicts Techno's post, and he got there first. Oh well.

"I'm guessing you don't need much of a hand?" Agatha teased with a grin.

Lauca was late. Lauca was horribly, unforgivably late.

Leaping from her mothers car with more gusto than usual, the catgirl tucked and rolled to get to ground earlier. Sniffing at the ground, she did her best to pick up someone, ANYONES, scent. She kept walking on all fours, sniffing readily and deeply all along the way around the place. Finally, she caught a slight hint of a trace of her Luna friend! Taking off in a sprint, Lauca and her backpack of... basically all her possessions, really, sprinted through the crowds towards the source of the smell. The ducked under, around, and even occasionally leaped over her fellow classmates in search of the source of the scent trail.

When she emerged out the other side, she saw not the the super pretty vampiress she searched for, but a group of young men she'd never seen before. Still, one of them had Luna's scent on him. Luna pressed her knows against the boys shoulder, sniffing slightly. She had hugged him, perhaps? Oh yes! Sniffing people was "rude".

"Sorry sorry sorry cute boy! Lauca offered, bowing her head a few times without taking a step away from the boy. You smell like a good smell, and Lauca thought that maybe you saw Miss Luna!? ... Not that Lauca is saying she wasn't looking for you! No, but maybe you hang out with Lauca and Miss Luna when we find her!?

Strong Allure +1, Thaw Out 1/3 +2, Hidden Talent: Runners Glow +2 = +5

"Um... who are you looking for again?" The guy questions.

P'ro'shi doesn't have much to carry of her own, between both packing light and the inside and outside of her bag not quite matching. Of course, being so blessed with redundant capacities besides leaves her with plenty of spares to help carry things, a fact she shows up by picking up some of her fellow student's bags, one her tentacle.
Normal Conflict

However one bag you try carrying is far too heavy.

Do you need a little help? Luna asked with raised eyebrow.

Esprit15
2017-02-15, 07:31 PM
"Northington," Taika says, handing bags to the willing helpers. "Anything interesting here for Spring Break visitors?"

Zevox
2017-02-15, 07:34 PM
"I'm guessing you don't need much of a hand?" Agatha teased with a grin.
Tanya grinned back. "Not unless someone packed a TV or somethin'," she answered confidently, grabbing some of the luggage.

2017-02-15, 07:39 PM
"Right, right miss." Both of them reply unanimously as they move over.

Effie chuckling whispers in your ear. "What are you doing?"

"I thought maybe I'd feel more up to exploring the baseball diamond with somebody who doesn't have any...preconceptions, I guess. Besides, I'd rather not carry all our stuff up to the room," Kristi added with a small giggle.

Necroticplague
2017-02-15, 07:42 PM
However one bag you try carrying is far too heavy.

Do you need a little help? Luna asked with raised eyebrow.

"Hrk-yeah. If you take one or two, then I'll be free to carry this bag of dumbells."

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-15, 07:49 PM
"Yeah, you can use that." Ms.Smith replies. "And I think I can help a little bit, but I do have to keep watch to make sure no injuries happen." She points out.

"Of course," Mallory said, "But you don't need to worry about that. We'll be careful."

Mallory gave a proud smile as she watched Tanya heft the luggage with little effort, "Besides, I don't think it'll take very long. Are you sure you don't need a second pair of hands, dear?" she teased.

7th son of sons
2017-02-15, 07:57 PM
"Um... who are you looking for again?" The guy questions.

Looking for Luna! Or... Or Jenny!? Supposed to be here...

Illven
2017-02-15, 08:17 PM
"Northington," Taika says, handing bags to the willing helpers. "Anything interesting here for Spring Break visitors?"

"Where's Northington?" The guy replies.

"Oh it's the one town my dad's studying. The one with all the gay chicks." A second boy picks up snapping his fingers as he recalls the information.

Tanya grinned back. "Not unless someone packed a TV or somethin'," she answered confidently, grabbing some of the luggage.

"I thought maybe I'd feel more up to exploring the baseball diamond with somebody who doesn't have any...preconceptions, I guess. Besides, I'd rather not carry all our stuff up to the room," Kristi added with a small giggle.

"The baseball what?" Effie comments cocking her beautiful blonde head.

"Hrk-yeah. If you take one or two, then I'll be free to carry this bag of dumbells."

Alex got into weight lifting what can I say. Luna commented with a shrug.

"Of course," Mallory said, "But you don't need to worry about that. We'll be careful."

Mallory gave a proud smile as she watched Tanya heft the luggage with little effort, "Besides, I don't think it'll take very long. Are you sure you don't need a second pair of hands, dear?" she teased.

"I meant the other students as well." Ms.Smith explains.

Hey what's this for? Jen asks questioning at the cart.

Looking for Luna! Or... Or Jenny!? Supposed to be here...

"Who?" The guys asks clearly confused.

2017-02-15, 08:18 PM
"The baseball what?" Effie comments cocking her beautiful blonde head.

"The baseball diamond. It's what the field's called - I'm more referencing the bases, though."

Illven
2017-02-15, 08:31 PM
"The baseball diamond. It's what the field's called - I'm more referencing the bases, though."

"I don't watch sports though." Effie points out.

Zevox
2017-02-15, 09:03 PM

"That might be fun, but whatever Pokémon says, I don't think evolution works that way," Tanya joked back at her girlfriend with a grin. "In all seriousness though, I can handle the couple that won't fit on the trolley. We'll be fine. Good thing you found this thing, though, or all Dove's stuff mighta had to get left behind," she teased Jen.

Illven
2017-02-15, 09:05 PM
"That might be fun, but whatever Pokémon says, I don't think evolution works that way," Tanya joked back at her girlfriend with a grin. "In all seriousness though, I can handle the couple that won't fit on the trolley. We'll be fine. Good thing you found this thing, though, or all Dove's stuff mighta had to get left behind," she teased Jen.

We can always chuck random stuff at you to see if you evolve. Jen teased with a grin.

7th son of sons
2017-02-15, 09:09 PM
"Who?" The guys asks clearly confused.

Lauca looked about and around the boy, searching for signs of either of her friends. Any of her friends really. She rambled through a description of both girls, doing her best to keep from panicking. Please please please to be helping!?

Illven
2017-02-15, 09:17 PM
Lauca looked about and around the boy, searching for signs of either of her friends. Any of her friends really. She rambled through a description of both girls, doing her best to keep from panicking. Please please please to be helping!?

"Huh... Yeah, yeah. I suppose, are you okay?" The boy asks concerned.

7th son of sons
2017-02-15, 09:30 PM
"Huh... Yeah, yeah. I suppose, are you okay?" The boy asks concerned.

Yes, Yes, uh huh, super duper okay but... need to find friends

2017-02-15, 09:36 PM
"I don't watch sports though." Effie points out.

"I'm just saying that I think I could have fun getting to first base with a stranger in a comfortable setting."

Esprit15
2017-02-15, 09:43 PM
"Was that supposed to mean something?" Taika asks.

Illven
2017-02-15, 10:05 PM
Yes, Yes, uh huh, super duper okay but... need to find friends

"Okay, so um one's a redhead, and the other one is a very pretty blonde vampire?" He asks again to make sure he's got it.

"I'm just saying that I think I could have fun getting to first base with a stranger in a comfortable setting."

"Will the hotel let you play base... Oh.... OH!!!! You mean!" Effie starts.

"Was that supposed to mean something?" Taika asks.

"Oh, I just recognize it, because my dad's a sociologist." The second boy replies.

Esprit15
2017-02-15, 10:18 PM
"And as the child of a sociologist, you thought 'gay chicks' was the correct terminology to use?" she asks, glaring at the boy.

Illven
2017-02-15, 10:32 PM
"And as the child of a sociologist, you thought 'gay chicks' was the correct terminology to use?" she asks, glaring at the boy.

"What is the correct term then." The boy asks sighing and rolling his eyes.

7th son of sons
2017-02-15, 10:56 PM
"Okay, so um one's a redhead, and the other one is a very pretty blonde vampire?" He asks again to make sure he's got it.

Yes yes yes, both very magic! Luna very popular, Jenny little less popular, but also pretty too!? Lauca added unhelpfully.

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-15, 10:58 PM
"I meant the other students as well." Ms.Smith explains.

Hey what's this for? Jen asks questioning at the cart.

"Our luggage," Mallory replied, "I figured it would be easier to cart all of it up to our room with this than by hand."

"Yes, we wouldn't want that to happen," Mallory said, taking control of the trolley from Tanya to free her up a bit, "But don't overexert yourself, Tanya. This vacation won't be a whole lot of fun for either of us if you pull something trying to impress on the first day."

Esprit15
2017-02-15, 11:11 PM
"What is the correct term then." The boy asks sighing and rolling his eyes.

"Well if I were speaking as a scientist, I would say 'higher instances of both homosexuality and bisexuality among the female populace.' If I were speaking as a layman, I would simply not use that as the discriptor at all, since defining a region by sexual tendencies of its female population is rather unusual, imprecise, and suggests that it is something to be stigmatized, especially when using the term 'gay chicks,' which due to coupling with the word 'chicks' heavily sexualises that portion of the population, rather than just being descriptive. I would prefer my interests not be anybody's business save for myself or someone interested in me. If it is truly necessary, it is accurate enough to use gay population, or lesbian if you wish to emphasize the gay female population."

Illven
2017-02-15, 11:26 PM
"Our luggage," Mallory replied, "I figured it would be easier to cart all of it up to our room with this than by hand."

"Yes, we wouldn't want that to happen," Mallory said, taking control of the trolley from Tanya to free her up a bit, "But don't overexert yourself, Tanya. This vacation won't be a whole lot of fun for either of us if you pull something trying to impress on the first day."

Yeah. Jen adds turning to Tanya. I wouldn't necessarily enjoy healing you... I mean I would, but...

Yes yes yes, both very magic! Luna very popular, Jenny little less popular, but also pretty too!? Lauca added unhelpfully.

"Oh, they are both sorceress?" The boy asks his eyes shining.

Illven
2017-02-15, 11:53 PM
"Well if I were speaking as a scientist, I would say 'higher instances of both homosexuality and bisexuality among the female populace.' If I were speaking as a layman, I would simply not use that as the discriptor at all, since defining a region by sexual tendencies of its female population is rather unusual, imprecise, and suggests that it is something to be stigmatized, especially when using the term 'gay chicks,' which due to coupling with the word 'chicks' heavily sexualises that portion of the population, rather than just being descriptive. I would prefer my interests not be anybody's business save for myself or someone interested in me. If it is truly necessary, it is accurate enough to use gay population, or lesbian if you wish to emphasize the gay female population."

"What if we were interested in you?" The first guy asks blushing as he tries to look anywhere else.

7th son of sons
2017-02-15, 11:57 PM
"Oh, they are both sorceress?" The boy asks his eyes shining.

Yeah! Big time Sorceresseseseses!!

Esprit15
2017-02-15, 11:58 PM
"What if we were interested in you?" The first guy asks blushing as he tries to look anywhere else.

"I'd say you have more of a shot than your friend," she says with a smile.

Illven
2017-02-16, 12:05 AM
Yeah! Big time Sorceresseseseses!!

"As opposed to?" The guy asks confused.

"I'd say you have more of a shot than your friend," she says with a smile.

"Oh come on, that's so totally not fair." The second boy, protests throwing his arms up and nearly hitting you.

7th son of sons
2017-02-16, 12:12 AM
"As opposed to?" The guy asks confused.

Uhm... Not magic type girls?

Zevox
2017-02-16, 12:16 AM
We can always chuck random stuff at you to see if you evolve. Jen teased with a grin.
"Uh, wait, you can do what now?" Tanya says, confused.

Tanya was about to protest that she wasn't trying to impress (right now, anyway) - but something about Mal's remark stopped her, and she smiled. That sounded just like...

"Yeah, trust me, I know. If I need any help, you'll be the first one to hear it," she promised sincerely. "You're gonna make a great mom for someone someday, you know," she found herself adding without really thinking.

Illven
2017-02-16, 12:22 AM
Uhm... Not magic type girls?

"What I meant was, are their small time sorceresses?" He asks.

"Uh, wait, you can do what now?" Tanya says, confused.

Tanya was about to protest that she wasn't trying to impress (right now, anyway) - but something about Mal's remark stopped her, and she smiled. That sounded just like...

"Yeah, trust me, I know. If I need any help, you'll be the first one to hear it," she promised sincerely. "You're gonna make a great mom for someone someday, you know," she found herself adding without really thinking.

Evolution stones! Jen replied acting like it should be obvious.

7th son of sons
2017-02-16, 12:29 AM
"What I meant was, are their small time sorceresses?" He asks.

Secret Sorceresseses!

Esprit15
2017-02-16, 12:38 AM
"Oh come on, that's so totally not fair." The second boy, protests throwing his arms up and nearly hitting you.

Taika freezes, glaring at the boy. "Boy. Watch where you are swinging your arms," Taika hisses through her teeth, fangs fully visible.

Illven
2017-02-16, 12:58 AM
Secret Sorceresseses!

"Isn't that illegal?" The boy points out.

Taika freezes, glaring at the boy. "Boy. Watch where you are swinging your arms," Taika hisses through her teeth, fangs fully visible.

The second boy just glares at you, but does seem to follow your request.

"Ignore Xander, he's just being an idiot." The first one requests.

7th son of sons
2017-02-16, 01:00 AM
"Isn't that illegal?" The boy points out.

... is it!? Why illegal?

Illven
2017-02-16, 01:17 AM
... is it!? Why illegal?

"You know... I'm not sure.... Maybe because sorcerers are so powerful." He muses scratching his cheek in thought.

Esprit15
2017-02-16, 01:28 AM
The second boy just glares at you, but does seem to follow your request.

"Ignore Xander, he's just being an idiot." The first one requests.

"Yeah... So I learned his name before yours. Mind putting a better one in my mind?" Taika asks, offering her hand to not Xander.

Illven
2017-02-16, 01:32 AM
"Yeah... So I learned his name before yours. Mind putting a better one in my mind?" Taika asks, offering her hand to not Xander.

"Damien." The first boy replies shaking your hand, as the second boy storms off.

Esprit15
2017-02-16, 01:47 AM
"Damien." The first boy replies shaking your hand, as the second boy storms off.

"Taika," the witch says, ignoring Xander's pouting. "So are you just checking out the visiting girls, Damien?"

Illven
2017-02-16, 02:03 AM
"Taika," the witch says, ignoring Xander's pouting. "So are you just checking out the visiting girls, Damien?"

"Oh, no." Damien replies blushing slightly. "I mean kind of, but. What I... My brother works here." He explains.

Esprit15
2017-02-16, 02:30 AM
"Oh, no." Damien replies blushing slightly. "I mean kind of, but. What I... My brother works here." He explains.

"Relax, I'm teasing... I mean, I'm curious, but I'm not gonna attack you or anything. Unless you're a jerk."

Illven
2017-02-16, 03:05 AM
"Relax, I'm teasing... I mean, I'm curious, but I'm not gonna attack you or anything. Unless you're a jerk."

"Curious, about?" Damien asks cocking his head.

Esprit15
2017-02-16, 03:47 AM
"Curious, about?" Damien asks cocking his head.

"Why you were here. But you mentioned why, so it isn't an issue."

Illven
2017-02-16, 04:01 AM
"Why you were here. But you mentioned why, so it isn't an issue."

"Oh, but yeah, I spend most of my afternoon's here." Damien replied. "So you're here on spring break, is it your first one?"

Esprit15
2017-02-16, 04:56 AM
"Oh, but yeah, I spend most of my afternoon's here." Damien replied. "So you're here on spring break, is it your first one?"

"First spring break, no. First spring break vacation with a bunch of classmates, yes," she says, looking over toward several of said classmates. She had tried a divination earlier today, but all she could get from the sky was "Stick with (new and old) friends," which was good for guiding, but not for predicting outcomes and things to beware of.

7th son of sons
2017-02-16, 10:16 AM
"You know... I'm not sure.... Maybe because sorcerers are so powerful." He muses scratching his cheek in thought.

But they not illegal, so it's okay!

2017-02-16, 01:09 PM
"Will the hotel let you play base... Oh.... OH!!!! You mean!" Effie starts.

Kristi giggled again. "Mhm~"

Illven
2017-02-16, 04:15 PM
"First spring break, no. First spring break vacation with a bunch of classmates, yes," she says, looking over toward several of said classmates. She had tried a divination earlier today, but all she could get from the sky was "Stick with (new and old) friends," which was good for guiding, but not for predicting outcomes and things to beware of.

"Wait, is it a school trip?" Damien asked looking very confused.

But they not illegal, so it's okay!

"Right, right. Shall we find your friends?" The guy asks.

Kristi giggled again. "Mhm~"

"Baseball is still a stupid metaphor for that." Effie replied crossing her arms.

7th son of sons
2017-02-16, 05:30 PM
"Right, right. Shall we find your friends?" The guy asks.

Yes please, thank you please, Lauca replied, taking the boys hand.

Illven
2017-02-16, 06:21 PM
Yes please, thank you please, Lauca replied, taking the boys hand.

After a few minutes you stumble upon a familiar blonde in the crowd, but the guy you are with doesn't seem to notice Luna. What do you do?

Esprit15
2017-02-16, 06:44 PM
"I'm honestly not sure. This is my first go at public school, so I have no idea what is normal for schools."

Illven
2017-02-16, 06:50 PM
"I'm honestly not sure. This is my first go at public school, so I have no idea what is normal for schools."

"That's um.... rather unusual, considering what usually happens on spring break." Damien replies rubbing the back of his neck.

Esprit15
2017-02-16, 07:03 PM
"That's um.... rather unusual, considering what usually happens on spring break." Damien replies rubbing the back of his neck.

"What would that be?" Taika asks, for once being the unaware one.

Illven
2017-02-16, 07:20 PM
"What would that be?" Taika asks, for once being the unaware one.

"A lot of parties and such." Damien explains.

Esprit15
2017-02-16, 07:34 PM
"A lot of parties and such." Damien explains.

"I mean, that's not bad. And given the faculty at my school, i doubt they would care much. A lot of them are very lax."

Illven
2017-02-16, 08:22 PM
"I mean, that's not bad. And given the faculty at my school, i doubt they would care much. A lot of them are very lax."

"Lax for adults, like they'll look the other way if you punch a racist guy, or lax as in wild party?" Damien asked.

Esprit15
2017-02-16, 08:54 PM
"Lax for adults, like they'll look the other way if you punch a racist guy, or lax as in wild party?" Damien asked.

"Both, near as I can tell."

7th son of sons
2017-02-16, 09:35 PM
After a few minutes you stumble upon a familiar blonde in the crowd, but the guy you are with doesn't seem to notice Luna. What do you do?

With a burst of unsuspected strength, Lauca changed their direction towards the blonde in question. Luna Luna Luna!?

Illven
2017-02-16, 10:04 PM
"Both, near as I can tell."

"How does your school function?" Damien questions clearly concerned.

With a burst of unsuspected strength, Lauca changed their direction towards the blonde in question. Luna Luna Luna!?

"Gah. I mean what the." The guy asks, as Luna hugs you tight.

Hey, Lauca! What happened, you weren't on the bus? Luna questions,

7th son of sons
2017-02-16, 11:09 PM
"Gah. I mean what the." The guy asks, as Luna hugs you tight.

Hey, Lauca! What happened, you weren't on the bus? Luna questions,

Late, Lauca answered with a frown. Late wake up and Late car and too many cars and had to get out of the car and get back and more cars and got lost and then couldn't even find you!!! she finished, throwing her free arm around her friend.

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-16, 11:39 PM

Mallory felt her face grow hot at that remark, "Y-you really...? Um, thank you. I mean, I haven't really put that much thought into kids, but um... thanks."

Illven
2017-02-16, 11:50 PM
Late, Lauca answered with a frown. Late wake up and Late car and too many cars and had to get out of the car and get back and more cars and got lost and then couldn't even find you!!! she finished, throwing her free arm around her friend.

"What?" Both of them question at the exact same time.

Mallory felt her face grow hot at that remark, "Y-you really...? Um, thank you. I mean, I haven't really put that much thought into kids, but um... thanks."

She's right you know. Jen replied brightly.

Zevox
2017-02-16, 11:55 PM
Evolution stones! Jen replied acting like it should be obvious.
"Uh... so, that's a thing in Pokémon, I'm guessin'?" Tanya replied. "Sorry, I only ever played a little bit of one of 'em to try it, so most of what I know's from hearin' Tam or Cereza talk about it and show me pictures 'n stuff."

Tanya blinked, catching up to what she'd just said there, and realizing she'd embarrassed Mal - and found her own face going more than a bit red as well. "O-oh! I uh, I didn't mean - well, I mean, I guess I kinda... uh, what I mean to say is, th-that just kinda came out, 'cause what you'd just said there kinda reminded me of my mom," she explained hastily. "I mean, I meant it, but I-I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, so, uh, s-sorry. About that."

Illven
2017-02-17, 12:01 AM
"Uh... so, that's a thing in Pokémon, I'm guessin'?" Tanya replied. "Sorry, I only ever played a little bit of one of 'em to try it, so most of what I know's from hearin' Tam or Cereza talk about it and show me pictures 'n stuff."

How is Tam doing? Jen asks her face falling.

Esprit15
2017-02-17, 12:22 AM
"How does your school function?" Damien questions clearly concerned.

"Poorly, for the most part. They thought a forced trip to Salem was a good idea, even with witches in the class. There was the riot, that was fun... Yeah, I'm not seeing why people think I was weird to be homeschooled for most of my life."

Illven
2017-02-17, 12:39 AM
"Poorly, for the most part. They thought a forced trip to Salem was a good idea, even with witches in the class. There was the riot, that was fun... Yeah, I'm not seeing why people think I was weird to be homeschooled for most of my life."

"Wait, wait, wait. The riot?" Damien questions.

7th son of sons
2017-02-17, 12:50 AM
"What?" Both of them question at the exact same time..

Lauca woke up late, so woke mom up late, so late to the car, and there were a lot a lot of other cars on the road, so Lauca got out of the car and walked, but mom got mad and had to put Lauca back in the car, but Lauca was getting really upset like the other time in the car, so had to take a car break, but then there were MORE cars, and then we couldn't find here, and when we did get here, you weren't there!!!

Illven
2017-02-17, 01:04 AM
Lauca woke up late, so woke mom up late, so late to the car, and there were a lot a lot of other cars on the road, so Lauca got out of the car and walked, but mom got mad and had to put Lauca back in the car, but Lauca was getting really upset like the other time in the car, so had to take a car break, but then there were MORE cars, and then we couldn't find here, and when we did get here, you weren't there!!!

But I am right here! Luna protests.

7th son of sons
2017-02-17, 01:10 AM
But I am right here! Luna protests.

Lauca Knows you are! Lauca sees you! But was scared you weren't here... But nice boy helped me find you!

Illven
2017-02-17, 01:57 AM
Lauca Knows you are! Lauca sees you! But was scared you weren't here... But nice boy helped me find you!

Nice boy, indeed. Did you get his name? Luna replied giving the man once over.

Esprit15
2017-02-17, 02:11 AM
"Wait, wait, wait. The riot?" Damien questions.

"I'm not really sure what it was about. I avoided people when things started getting weird."

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-17, 02:17 AM
She's right you know. Jen replied brightly.

Tanya blinked, catching up to what she'd just said there, and realizing she'd embarrassed Mal - and found her own face going more than a bit red as well. "O-oh! I uh, I didn't mean - well, I mean, I guess I kinda... uh, what I mean to say is, th-that just kinda came out, 'cause what you'd just said there kinda reminded me of my mom," she explained hastily. "I mean, I meant it, but I-I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, so, uh, s-sorry. About that."

"It's fine," Mallory replied, "Just... not really something I hear a lot. Or think about. So... yeah."

Illven
2017-02-17, 02:18 AM
"I'm not really sure what it was about. I avoided people when things started getting weird."

"That was probably for the best." Damien agrees a look of worry in his eyes.

Esprit15
2017-02-17, 02:28 AM
"That was probably for the best." Damien agrees a look of worry in his eyes.

"Yeah. I sense things like that aren't normal at most schools?"

Illven
2017-02-17, 02:32 AM
"Yeah. I sense things like that aren't normal at most schools?"

"Yeah, I mean fights break out every once in awhile, and occasionally you get a protest." Damien replies. "But nothing that could be called a riot."

Esprit15
2017-02-17, 03:16 AM
"Yeah, I mean fights break out every once in awhile, and occasionally you get a protest." Damien replies. "But nothing that could be called a riot."

"Okay. Everyone else seemed to take it in such stride that I was a little concerned that it was considered normal."

Illven
2017-02-17, 03:37 AM
"Okay. Everyone else seemed to take it in such stride that I was a little concerned that it was considered normal."

"No, no that's rather unusual, how have your teachers not been fired?" Damien replies.

7th son of sons
2017-02-17, 08:27 AM
Nice boy, indeed. Did you get his name? Luna replied giving the man once over.

Nope, only his hand, Lauca replied cheerfully, holding up their still interlaced Fingers

Esprit15
2017-02-17, 03:18 PM
"No, no that's rather unusual, how have your teachers not been fired?" Damien replies.

"Because the principal is just competent enough to stay in charge, but not competent enough to get rid of bad teachers."

Illven
2017-02-17, 04:43 PM
Nope, only his hand, Lauca replied cheerfully, holding up their still interlaced Fingers

"Right, right." The guy replies taking his hand away and blushing brightly.

Well thank you for helping my friend. Luna smiles at him.

"Because the principal is just competent enough to stay in charge, but not competent enough to get rid of bad teachers."

"Why haven't you transferred?" Damien asked.

7th son of sons
2017-02-17, 05:44 PM
"Right, right." The guy replies taking his hand away and blushing brightly.

Well thank you for helping my friend. Luna smiles at him.

Thank you thank you thank you! Lauca repeated to the man, smiling widely.

Illven
2017-02-17, 05:49 PM
Thank you thank you thank you! Lauca repeated to the man, smiling widely.

"So um. Maybe I could get your number. Just to make sure you settle in okay?" The guy asks hopefully.

Esprit15
2017-02-17, 05:56 PM
"Because 'exposure to public school will be good for understanding the mindset of non-witches,' or something," Taika says, imitating her mother's voice.

7th son of sons
2017-02-17, 05:58 PM
"So um. Maybe I could get your number. Just to make sure you settle in okay?" The guy asks hopefully.

Number? Phone Number!? Lauca questioned, as hopeful as she was excited

Illven
2017-02-17, 06:17 PM
"Because 'exposure to public school will be good for understanding the mindset of non-witches,' or something," Taika says, imitating her mother's voice.

"But that school in particular?" Damien asks.

Number? Phone Number!? Lauca questioned, as hopeful as she was excited

"Yes, your phone number, what else would you give me?" He questions.

7th son of sons
2017-02-17, 07:33 PM

Lauca shrugged, before giving the guy her phone number. Thanks for making sure Lauca's okay!!!

Illven
2017-02-17, 08:07 PM
Lauca shrugged, before giving the guy her phone number. Thanks for making sure Lauca's okay!!!

"You're welcome." The guy replies before getting called somewhere.

Someone's going to have a date very soon. Luna replied.

7th son of sons
2017-02-17, 08:18 PM
"You're welcome." The guy replies before getting called somewhere.

Someone's going to have a date very soon. Luna replied.

Hope it's Lauca!!! the catgirl cheered.

Illven
2017-02-17, 08:47 PM
Hope it's Lauca!!! the catgirl cheered.

Lauca and that guy. Luna teased bopping Lauca with her hip.

Esprit15
2017-02-17, 08:49 PM
"But that school in particular?" Damien asks.

"I mean, I like some of the people that go there. An not everyone is bad. Plus plot demands that I stay. There's just enough stuff that goes on that it can feel easier to hide from everything. Of course, that doesn't actually help anything, either."

Zevox
2017-02-17, 09:22 PM
How is Tam doing? Jen asks her face falling.
"Oh, um, she's okay," Tanya said, hesitating a moment. "Her... mood from the end of the birthday pretty much passed."

Mostly, anyway. Tanya still occasionally saw her sister looking down in a way she hadn't before Jen's birthday, and she thought it was from that. But short of finding some way to prove to her sister that neither of them were sorceresses, she couldn't think of anything more she could do about it, much as she might like to.

"It's fine," Mallory replied, "Just... not really something I hear a lot. Or think about. So... yeah."
"Y-yeah," Tanya said a little awkwardly. "I mean, same. I-I'm sure none of us really think about that much yet. Long way off, after all."

"Uh, so," she started, trying to think of another topic. "Do, uh, we know what the plan is for the rest of the day? Ms. Smith have some stuff planned for us, or are we on our own for a bit or somethin'?"

Illven
2017-02-17, 09:34 PM
"Y-yeah," Tanya said a little awkwardly. "I mean, same. I-I'm sure none of us really think about that much yet. Long way off, after all."

"Uh, so," she started, trying to think of another topic. "Do, uh, we know what the plan is for the rest of the day? Ms. Smith have some stuff planned for us, or are we on our own for a bit or somethin'?"

I just think we have to be back for dinner. Jen replied.

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-17, 10:15 PM
"So we're on our own then?" Mallory asked, "That's a relief. The last thing I need on what's supposed to be a vacation is Ms. Smith hovering over us and trying to act responsible."

Illven
2017-02-17, 11:03 PM
"So we're on our own then?" Mallory asked, "That's a relief. The last thing I need on what's supposed to be a vacation is Ms. Smith hovering over us and trying to act responsible."

Well till then at least. Jen replies.

Zevox
2017-02-17, 11:19 PM
I just think we have to be back for dinner. Jen replied.

"Yeah, that's pretty dang nice, actually," Tanya agreed with a smile. "So, what're we thinkin'? Straight to the beach once we're set up in the room?"

Illven
2017-02-17, 11:45 PM
"Yeah, that's pretty dang nice, actually," Tanya agreed with a smile. "So, what're we thinkin'? Straight to the beach once we're set up in the room?"

See if we can get some swimming at least. Jen comments.

7th son of sons
2017-02-18, 02:06 AM
Lauca and that guy. Luna teased bopping Lauca with her hip.

Luna's not Jealous, right? Lauca teased back

Illven
2017-02-18, 02:16 AM
Luna's not Jealous, right? Lauca teased back

I would never be. Luna said sincerely.

7th son of sons
2017-02-18, 02:22 AM
I would never be. Luna said sincerely.

Lauca smiled genuinely and hugged her friend. Good! Cuz you'll always be Lauca's first!!!

Illven
2017-02-18, 02:35 AM
Lauca smiled genuinely and hugged her friend. Good! Cuz you'll always be Lauca's first!!!

Oh?? Luna questioned with a grin and raised eyebrow.

7th son of sons
2017-02-18, 03:04 AM
Oh?? Luna questioned with a grin and raised eyebrow.

First date ever with Lauca!! Very special!

Illven
2017-02-18, 03:13 AM
First date ever with Lauca!! Very special!

Oh... That's what you meant. Luna replied with a groan of realization.

7th son of sons
2017-02-18, 03:28 AM
Oh... That's what you meant. Luna replied with a groan of realization.

Huh? What did you think was meant?

Illven
2017-02-18, 03:32 AM
Huh? What did you think was meant?

That's my little secret. Luna teased with a wink.

7th son of sons
2017-02-18, 03:37 AM
That's my little secret. Luna teased with a wink.

Lauca's gonna find out somehow! Lauca answered, sticking her tongue out at the blonde.

Illven
2017-02-18, 03:47 AM
Lauca's gonna find out somehow! Lauca answered, sticking her tongue out at the blonde.

Oh? What's your plan? Luna chuckled at Lauca.

7th son of sons
2017-02-18, 03:51 AM
Oh? What's your plan? Luna chuckled at Lauca.

Lauca will think of something! ... Later. Oh right, remeinded, can Lauca sleep with you tonight?

Illven
2017-02-18, 04:02 AM
Lauca will think of something! ... Later. Oh right, remeinded, can Lauca sleep with you tonight?

I'm... Not sure about that. We got room assignments. We'd have to talk to Ms.Smith. Luna replied.

Illven
2017-02-19, 11:05 PM
Episode 19 Scene 4

You have sometime in-between setting up your room, and dinner. So you all decide, or alternatively are dragged down to the hotel beach.

How are you going to win your love's eye today?

Allure =Show off your bikini body! +2 VP with Luna

Conflict =Roughhousing in the water! +2 VP with Luna.

Luck =Get prime beach real estate. +2 VP with Luna

Skill =Show off your technical skill at swimming. +3 VP with Jen,

Esprit15
2017-02-20, 12:25 AM
As the group gets together, Taika mumbles an incantation under her breath, instilled with a new confidence after meeting the cute boy earlier. She could totally get Jen's attention if she wanted to!

To that effect, her incantation is one that she's become rather fond of: Jen was always put off by excessively overt displays of sexuality, so turning up the dopamine and serotonin levels in the others just a tad ought to keep Jen's attention away from the rest of their misfit group, and on the witch's more modestly proportioned body.

After that, it's a simple matter of donning her swimsuit and initiating attention with Jen. "It's been a while since we went to the beach together, hasn't it."
Skill, Shadow Out of Time (Everyone else, Allure)

Necroticplague
2017-02-20, 01:25 PM
Naturally, P'ro'shi is quite quick to be back in the water, practically dragging Luna behind her for some quick diving. Of course, her own concern for her fellows overcomes her , and she let's go, red in the face at embarassment of the atypical lack of stoicness. "Ah, sorry, how rude of me."
Trying to change to subject to avoid to much of an awkward gap in the conversation, having already had enough of that with the luggage. "Soooo...how'd you find suit shopping? I mean, I decided to get something prettier than just the normal school, but finding a good two-piece is hard, 'cause apparently I wear a Small top and a Medium bottom." She twirls a little around to show off the amalgam she did get.
"Settled for just getting two, and taking parts of each."
Normal Allure, +2 Runner's Glow, +1 Natural Swimmer, +2 Touchy Spot

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-21, 04:31 AM
As Mallory was finishing setting up her and Tanya's spot on the beach, she suddenly felt hot. Very hot. She had planned on going to one of the changing tents to change out of her dress after she was done, but at this point she wasn't sure she would want to make the trip in this heat. Good thing she was wearing her swimsuit underneath.

In one fluid motion, Mallory pulled the dress straps off of her shoulders and slid it down her waist, revealing the black one-piece swimsuit underneath. It was a tight fit on her, with a rather low cut on the back, so it left much less to the imagination than was normal for Mallory. Heck, she was nervous even wearing something like this to the beach, but suddenly it just felt right to show off a bit. Sure, she didn't have the curves of the other girls, but she had killer legs, and her own daily fitness regimen, while not extreme by any means, was enough to keep her body pretty toned and at least slightly athletic.

Mallory folded her dress and put it away in her bag with an uncharacteristic smirk, then stretched her arms over her head. She then pulled her sunglasses down over her eyes and laid down on her towel to wait for her girlfriend to come back. And considering she was starting to feel the other kind of hot, she was glad she had one to be here with. Maybe it was time to take their relationship to the next level. After all, with the way she was feeling, hand-holding wasn't going to cut it for her today. She licked her lips in anticipation of what was to come.

Weak Allure (-1), -1 total.

Zevox
2017-02-21, 07:16 PM
Tanya's heart was pounding in her chest as she looked at her reflection in the changing room mirror. She looked almost as strange as she felt, in her mind, at least at that moment. She'd never really been entirely comfortable in any swimsuit, but even so, a bikini was far outside anything resembling her norm.

She glanced back down at her bag, hesitating for probably the dozenth time since she'd gone to change in the first place. She'd brought two swimsuits - she could just change into the one-piece one, and feel at least a little more comfortable. But, well, she did have her reasons to be wearing this, after all. Well, one reason anyway: Mal. This whole vacation, she wanted to show her girlfriend a good time, and one of the ways that had occurred to her to do that was, well, to show off a little. They were going to a beach, after all, and she wasn't exactly in bad shape or anything, so...

...but it still made her more nervous than she'd been since the day she asked Mal out. Up until recently she would never even have considered wearing something like this - in shape or not, it felt embarrassing. It was both much more revealing and much more girly than anything she'd ever typically wear. And she didn't even know if Mal would like it. Revealing clothes were definitely on the list of things Mal didn't approve of most of the time, after all... but, well, it was a swimsuit. What swimsuits weren't more revealing than ordinary clothes? And as weird as she felt in it, and as much as she did not want to make wearing anything like this a normal thing for her ever, on some level part of her did know that she looked good in it - and that same part of her really wanted her girlfriend to like how she looked.

Swallowing her fears, she did reach for her bag, but for an addition to her outfit rather than to change. She pulled out a wrap-around, another on the list of things she never thought she'd consider wearing but found herself bringing now. It felt and looked even weirder than the bikini alone when she put it on - entirely too reminiscent of a skirt for her liking - but it afforded more modesty than the bikini did alone, covering from her waist almost to her knees, and it fit the outfit. That was something at least.

Taking a few deep, calming breaths, she steeled herself, and stepped out of the changing room to go find Mal.

Strong Allure +1.
Ironically, this has nothing to do with Taika's SOoT here; I've been thinking about having Tanya do this ever since finding out what this episode was. The SOoT just gives me an excuse to focus on it exclusively, since she's not allowed to do anything else.

2017-02-23, 02:29 PM
Kristi felt a lot more confident showing off her body than she had earlier now that she'd successfully seduced those boys - so much so that it was practically leaking out of her, building others up as well. Her fairly-revealing two piece showed off the right parts of her body, while hiding other parts to let her maintain the illusion.

Allure. Strong roll 1+Boyish Charm 1+Temptation 1+Hidden Talents (Shameless) 2+Thaw Out=+7

Using Thaw Out. Using Hidden Talents (Shameless). Using Faustian Pact (Taika).

Illven
2017-02-23, 06:37 PM
Tanya's heart was pounding in her chest as she looked at her reflection in the changing room mirror. She looked almost as strange as she felt, in her mind, at least at that moment. She'd never really been entirely comfortable in any swimsuit, but even so, a bikini was far outside anything resembling her norm.

She glanced back down at her bag, hesitating for probably the dozenth time since she'd gone to change in the first place. She'd brought two swimsuits - she could just change into the one-piece one, and feel at least a little more comfortable. But, well, she did have her reasons to be wearing this, after all. Well, one reason anyway: Mal. This whole vacation, she wanted to show her girlfriend a good time, and one of the ways that had occurred to her to do that was, well, to show off a little. They were going to a beach, after all, and she wasn't exactly in bad shape or anything, so...

...but it still made her more nervous than she'd been since the day she asked Mal out. Up until recently she would never even have considered wearing something like this - in shape or not, it felt embarrassing. It was both much more revealing and much more girly than anything she'd ever typically wear. And she didn't even know if Mal would like it. Revealing clothes were definitely on the list of things Mal didn't approve of most of the time, after all... but, well, it was a swimsuit. What swimsuits weren't more revealing than ordinary clothes? And as weird as she felt in it, and as much as she did not want to make wearing anything like this a normal thing for her ever, on some level part of her did know that she looked good in it - and that same part of her really wanted her girlfriend to like how she looked.

Swallowing her fears, she did reach for her bag, but for an addition to her outfit rather than to change. She pulled out a wrap-around, another on the list of things she never thought she'd consider wearing but found herself bringing now. It felt and looked even weirder than the bikini alone when she put it on - entirely too reminiscent of a skirt for her liking - but it afforded more modesty than the bikini did alone, covering from her waist almost to her knees, and it fit the outfit. That was something at least.

Taking a few deep, calming breaths, she steeled herself, and stepped out of the changing room to go find Mal.

Strong Allure +1.
Ironically, this has nothing to do with Taika's SOoT here; I've been thinking about having Tanya do this ever since finding out what this episode was. The SOoT just gives me an excuse to focus on it exclusively, since she's not allowed to do anything else.

"Hey, Tanya how are you doing?" Agatha smiled still in normal clothes, looking very out of place in a beach.

As Mallory was finishing setting up her and Tanya's spot on the beach, she suddenly felt hot. Very hot. She had planned on going to one of the changing tents to change out of her dress after she was done, but at this point she wasn't sure she would want to make the trip in this heat. Good thing she was wearing her swimsuit underneath.

In one fluid motion, Mallory pulled the dress straps off of her shoulders and slid it down her waist, revealing the black one-piece swimsuit underneath. It was a tight fit on her, with a rather low cut on the back, so it left much less to the imagination than was normal for Mallory. Heck, she was nervous even wearing something like this to the beach, but suddenly it just felt right to show off a bit. Sure, she didn't have the curves of the other girls, but she had killer legs, and her own daily fitness regimen, while not extreme by any means, was enough to keep her body pretty toned and at least slightly athletic.

Mallory folded her dress and put it away in her bag with an uncharacteristic smirk, then stretched her arms over her head. She then pulled her sunglasses down over her eyes and laid down on her towel to wait for her girlfriend to come back. And considering she was starting to feel the other kind of hot, she was glad she had one to be here with. Maybe it was time to take their relationship to the next level. After all, with the way she was feeling, hand-holding wasn't going to cut it for her today. She licked her lips in anticipation of what was to come.

Weak Allure (-1), -1 total.

"Hey Mal, looking nice!" Effie beamed brightly sitting down next to you in your heat.

"How are you doing?" She asks leaning back and accidentally showing off her bikini.

Kristi felt a lot more confident showing off her body than she had earlier now that she'd successfully seduced those boys - so much so that it was practically leaking out of her, building others up as well. Her fairly-revealing two piece showed off the right parts of her body, while hiding other parts to let her maintain the illusion.

Allure. Strong roll 1+Boyish Charm 1+Temptation 1+Hidden Talents (Shameless) 2+Thaw Out=+7

Using Thaw Out. Using Hidden Talents (Shameless). Using Faustian Pact (Taika).

"Kristi! Looking nice!" Olivia chirped out in her one piece. Linking arms with you, she starts moving towards the shore. "How good are you at swimming?" She questions

Naturally, P'ro'shi is quite quick to be back in the water, practically dragging Luna behind her for some quick diving. Of course, her own concern for her fellows overcomes her , and she let's go, red in the face at embarassment of the atypical lack of stoicness. "Ah, sorry, how rude of me."
Trying to change to subject to avoid to much of an awkward gap in the conversation, having already had enough of that with the luggage. "Soooo...how'd you find suit shopping? I mean, I decided to get something prettier than just the normal school, but finding a good two-piece is hard, 'cause apparently I wear a Small top and a Medium bottom." She twirls a little around to show off the amalgam she did get.
"Settled for just getting two, and taking parts of each."
Normal Allure, +2 Runner's Glow, +1 Natural Swimmer, +2 Touchy Spot

Oh, mine's custom. Luna explained because how course it was.

And it's enchanted, look at this. She replied raising a fist, as her suit starts transforming into a suit of armor.

Probably a good thing she doesn't need to breathe.

As the group gets together, Taika mumbles an incantation under her breath, instilled with a new confidence after meeting the cute boy earlier. She could totally get Jen's attention if she wanted to!

To that effect, her incantation is one that she's become rather fond of: Jen was always put off by excessively overt displays of sexuality, so turning up the dopamine and serotonin levels in the others just a tad ought to keep Jen's attention away from the rest of their misfit group, and on the witch's more modestly proportioned body.

After that, it's a simple matter of donning her swimsuit and initiating attention with Jen. "It's been a while since we went to the beach together, hasn't it."
Skill, Shadow Out of Time (Everyone else, Allure)

Yeah, that's one good thing about this trip at least! Jen replies with a smile as she heads into deeper water.

2017-02-23, 06:46 PM
"Kristi! Looking nice!" Olivia chirped out in her one piece. Linking arms with you, she starts moving towards the shore. "How good are you at swimming?" She questions.

"Not great, but not bad? Why, feel like splashing around?"

Illven
2017-02-23, 06:56 PM
"Not great, but not bad? Why, feel like splashing around?"

"Sure, sounds fun!" Olivia grins.

2017-02-23, 07:15 PM
"Sure, sounds fun!" Olivia grins.

Kristi smiles back, and drags Olivia into the surf with her, before starting a splash fight in between waves.

Illven
2017-02-23, 07:19 PM
Kristi smiles back, and drags Olivia into the surf with her, before starting a splash fight in between waves.

"I thought you rolled up a bard, not a rogue!" Olivia teases as she starts countersplashing.

2017-02-23, 07:35 PM
"I thought you rolled up a bard, not a rogue!" Olivia teases as she starts countersplashing.

Kristi giggled, though she wasn't sure how that was relevant to this situation, and just splashed Olivia back.

Esprit15
2017-02-23, 07:42 PM
Taika empties her lungs of the air she used for speaking, diving into the water and sinking like a stone, before looking up at her friend, hair floating in the tides.

Illven
2017-02-23, 07:59 PM
Kristi giggled, though she wasn't sure how that was relevant to this situation, and just splashed Olivia back.

Olivia closes the splash distance to engage in melee grabbing Kristi's arm.

Taika empties her lungs of the air she used for speaking, diving into the water and sinking like a stone, before looking up at her friend, hair floating in the tides.

Now that's just not fair. Jen teases with a grin.

Necroticplague
2017-02-23, 08:06 PM
Oh, mine's custom. Luna explained because how course it was.

And it's enchanted, look at this. She replied raising a fist, as her suit starts transforming into a suit of armor.

Probably a good thing she doesn't need to breathe.

Huh, guess that makes enough sense. As many servants seem to be at her home, of course at least one is a tailor.

"........"
"O.k, that makes enough sense as something one might want clothing to do, especially considering what you've been through, but it seems a rather odd thing for a swimsuit."

Zevox
2017-02-23, 08:18 PM
"Hey, Tanya how are you doing?" Agatha smiled still in normal clothes, looking very out of place in a beach.
"Oh, uh, hey Cereza," Tanya said a bit awkwardly. She was simultaneously surprised and relieved at her friend not saying anything about her clothes at the moment, but didn't want to bring the topic up herself. "Not goin' swimming?" she asked, noticing her friend's own clothes.

Illven
2017-02-23, 08:18 PM
Huh, guess that makes enough sense. As many servants seem to be at her home, of course at least one is a tailor.

"........"
"O.k, that makes enough sense as something one might want clothing to do, especially considering what you've been through, but it seems a rather odd thing for a swimsuit."

Ibllarg... sporkle. Luna speaks seeming not at all concerned, just annoyed, before reverting the suit back with a snap of her fingers.

Makes it easy to explore the ocean floor. She replies when she surfaces.

Necroticplague
2017-02-23, 08:51 PM
Ibllarg... sporkle. Luna speaks seeming not at all concerned, just annoyed, before reverting the suit back with a snap of her fingers.

Makes it easy to explore the ocean floor. She replies when she surfaces.

P'ro'shi can't help but chuckle a bit as Luna shows her own inexperience talking underwater. "Either all water, or all air. Anything in-between and the bubbles will garble it like that. You naturally float?"

2017-02-23, 08:55 PM

Kristi ***** her head. "Something wrong?" she asked.

Illven
2017-02-23, 09:00 PM
P'ro'shi can't help but chuckle a bit as Luna shows her own inexperience talking underwater. "Either all water, or all air. Anything in-between and the bubbles will garble it like that. You naturally float?"

Most humans do somewhat... Luna replies.

Kristi ***** her head. "Something wrong?" she asked.

"I am the superior fighter." Olivia teases in the grapple.

2017-02-23, 09:14 PM
"I am the superior fighter." Olivia teases in the grapple.

Kristi grinned, and pretended to struggle in Olivia's grip as another wave washed past them.

Illven
2017-02-23, 09:49 PM
"Oh, uh, hey Cereza," Tanya said a bit awkwardly. She was simultaneously surprised and relieved at her friend not saying anything about her clothes at the moment, but didn't want to bring the topic up herself. "Not goin' swimming?" she asked, noticing her friend's own clothes.

"I do not feel comfortable in a swimsuit on a school trip." Agatha replied neutrally.

Kristi grinned, and pretended to struggle in Olivia's grip as another wave washed past them.

[Make a luck check DC 5]

Zevox
2017-02-23, 09:57 PM
"I do not feel comfortable in a swimsuit on a school trip." Agatha replied neutrally.
"Ah, right," Tanya said with a nod, remembering the attention that would likely earn Agatha even in the most modest swimwear. "Well sh*t, sucks that the a**holes around school screw you outta that..." she said sympathetically.

Illven
2017-02-23, 10:15 PM
"Ah, right," Tanya said with a nod, remembering the attention that would likely earn Agatha even in the most modest swimwear. "Well sh*t, sucks that the a**holes around school screw you outta that..." she said sympathetically.

"Eh, it'll hit summer eventually." Agatha said with a shrug.

Illven
2017-02-23, 10:16 PM

Unfortunately Kristi ends up face planting in the water.

"Ouch, you okay there?" Olivia asks concerned.

2017-02-23, 10:28 PM
Unfortunately Kristi ends up face planting in the water.

"Ouch, you okay there?" Olivia asks concerned.

Kristi groans, and gets shakily to her feet. "I'm fine," she said, still a bit wobbly from the blow.

Illven
2017-02-23, 10:34 PM
Kristi groans, and gets shakily to her feet. "I'm fine," she said, still a bit wobbly from the blow.

"You sure?" Olivia asked eyebrow raised. "We can get out of the water for a bit, if you need." She assures you.

Zevox
2017-02-23, 10:46 PM
"Eh, it'll hit summer eventually." Agatha said with a shrug.
"Yeah, I guess, but it still sucks to miss out now," Tanya mused. "Maybe we can find a chance to hit the hotel pool when nobody else is usin' it?" she suggested.

Illven
2017-02-23, 10:50 PM
"Yeah, I guess, but it still sucks to miss out now," Tanya mused. "Maybe we can find a chance to hit the hotel pool when nobody else is usin' it?" she suggested.

"That's a good idea." Agatha agrees starting to move towards Mal. "Maybe later tonight?"

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-23, 10:51 PM
"Hey Mal, looking nice!" Effie beamed brightly sitting down next to you in your heat.

"How are you doing?" She asks leaning back and accidentally showing off her bikini.

"Feeling good," Mallory said, doing her best to maintain eye contact, "I'll be doing better once Tanya gets here."

2017-02-23, 11:01 PM
"You sure?" Olivia asked eyebrow raised. "We can get out of the water for a bit, if you need." She assures you.

"That...might be for the best," she admitted, blushing as she made her way back to shore.

Illven
2017-02-23, 11:17 PM
"Feeling good," Mallory said, doing her best to maintain eye contact, "I'll be doing better once Tanya gets here."

"Aw you're hanging out with your girlfriend?" Effie replies. "I'd be a third wheel, wouldn't I?" She asks cocking her head.

"That...might be for the best," she admitted, blushing as she made her way back to shore.

"Let me help." Olivia replies letting you lean on her.

Zevox
2017-02-23, 11:17 PM
"That's a good idea." Agatha agrees starting to move towards Mal. "Maybe later tonight?"
Tanya nodded. "Yeah, we'll check it out later. Maybe everybody'll have gotten their fill of swimming here at the beach," she said hopefully.

"So, hey, you know where Scout's at?" she asked just a little shyly.

Illven
2017-02-23, 11:32 PM
Tanya nodded. "Yeah, we'll check it out later. Maybe everybody'll have gotten their fill of swimming here at the beach," she said hopefully.

"So, hey, you know where Scout's at?" she asked just a little shyly.

"Yeah, follow me." Agatha replies starting to navigate the beach crowd.

Esprit15
2017-02-24, 12:22 AM

Now that's just not fair. Jen teases with a grin.

Taika kicks off the sea floor, taking a breath at the surface to aid in floating. "As I recall, someone was talking a while ago about how versatile her magic was?" the witch says, sticking out her tongue.

2017-02-24, 12:28 AM
"Let me help." Olivia replies letting you lean on her.

Kristi thanks her as they make their way back to shore. "Maybe something a little less hazardous would be more my speed...wanna see if we can get some beach volleyball going?"

Illven
2017-02-24, 12:36 AM
Taika kicks off the sea floor, taking a breath at the surface to aid in floating. "As I recall, someone was talking a while ago about how versatile her magic was?" the witch says, sticking out her tongue.

Is that a challenge? Jen teases.

Kristi thanks her as they make their way back to shore. "Maybe something a little less hazardous would be more my speed...wanna see if we can get some beach volleyball going?"

"That's less hazardous?" Olivia questions.

2017-02-24, 12:37 AM

"Well, if I twist my ankle playing volleyball, I can't drown?" Kristi offered jokingly.

Illven
2017-02-24, 12:48 AM
"Well, if I twist my ankle playing volleyball, I can't drown?" Kristi offered jokingly.

"I'll referee if you can get a game started." Olivia replies.

Zevox
2017-02-24, 12:49 AM
"Yeah, follow me." Agatha replies starting to navigate the beach crowd.
Tanya smiled at her friend and followed, doing her best to keep her eyes on Agatha and not on the crowd of people they were moving past, any of whom might be looking at her in this too-girl swimsuit. They soon reached the spot on the beach where Mal had set up - to find her sitting with Effie. For a split second Tanya was confused; then, she remembered what Effie had told her back during the trip to Salem, and that she had said she'd talk to Mal about it. Right, so, could be some serious talk going on here.

"Oh, uh, yo Scout!" she greeted her girlfriend a bit awkwardly, off-put both by the potential conversation she could be stepping into and by the simple fact of Effie being there as one more person she kind of knew to see her in her current outfit. "Um, what's up?" she said, directing the comment almost as much at Effie as Mal.

2017-02-24, 01:51 AM
"I'll referee if you can get a game started." Olivia replies.

Kristi shot her a dazzling smile. "That'd be terrific!" she cried out, hugging her friend close before wandering off to try and gather students interested in a game of volleyball.

Illven
2017-02-24, 02:07 AM
Kristi shot her a dazzling smile. "That'd be terrific!" she cried out, hugging her friend close before wandering off to try and gather students interested in a game of volleyball.

[Give me an allure check, DC 4 the better you do, the more you get ]

Esprit15
2017-02-24, 02:09 AM
Is that a challenge? Jen teases.

"How you interpret what I say is on you," Taika says, exhaling and sinking back beneath the waves.

2017-02-24, 02:09 AM
[Give me an allure check, DC 4 the better you do, the more you get ]

Strong 1+Thaw Out 2=+3

[roll0]

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-24, 02:16 AM
"Aw you're hanging out with your girlfriend?" Effie replies. "I'd be a third wheel, wouldn't I?" She asks cocking her head.

"Yes," Mallory said bluntly, "Especially since this is supposed to be a bit more... romantic, than usual."

Tanya smiled at her friend and followed, doing her best to keep her eyes on Agatha and not on the crowd of people they were moving past, any of whom might be looking at her in this too-girl swimsuit. They soon reached the spot on the beach where Mal had set up - to find her sitting with Effie. For a split second Tanya was confused; then, she remembered what Effie had told her back during the trip to Salem, and that she had said she'd talk to Mal about it. Right, so, could be some serious talk going on here.

"Oh, uh, yo Scout!" she greeted her girlfriend a bit awkwardly, off-put both by the potential conversation she could be stepping into and by the simple fact of Effie being there as one more person she kind of knew to see her in her current outfit. "Um, what's up?" she said, directing the comment almost as much at Effie as Mal.

"Tanya!" Mallory said excitedly, sitting up and flashing her girlfriend a huge smile, "We were waiting for you! Well, I was waiting for you, and Effie dropped by to say hello."

She looked over Tanya's swimsuit curiously. It was unlike her to show off so much, or wear anything with frills. Maybe she was feeling the same way Mallory was about this? That was a reassuring thought.

"I like your swimsuit," Mallory said, her voice taking on a flirty tone, "Not really your style though. Wanting to do something special for me, I take it?"

Illven
2017-02-24, 02:18 AM
"How you interpret what I say is on you," Taika says, exhaling and sinking back beneath the waves.

Jen seems to transform into a fishgirl as she follows you below the waves. Was totally a challenge. She remarks.

Strong 1+Thaw Out 2=+3

[roll0]

You manage to get a dozen guys and girls to join your impromptu game. How big do you make the teams?

Illven
2017-02-24, 02:19 AM
"Yes," Mallory said bluntly, "Especially since this is supposed to be a bit more... romantic, than usual."

"Tanya!" Mallory said excitedly, sitting up and flashing her girlfriend a huge smile, "We were waiting for you! Well, I was waiting for you, and Effie dropped by to say hello."

She looked over Tanya's swimsuit curiously. It was unlike her to show off so much, or wear anything with frills. Maybe she was feeling the same way Mallory was about this? That was a reassuring thought.

"I like your swimsuit," Mallory said, her voice taking on a flirty tone, "Not really your style though. Wanting to do something special for me, I take it?"

"I think that's our cue to leave, shall we?" Effie replies with Agatha. Who with great hesitation seems to agree as she follows Effie.

Esprit15
2017-02-24, 02:33 AM
Taika smiles, diving down further to see if there was anything worth checking out.

Illven
2017-02-24, 02:45 AM
Taika smiles, diving down further to see if there was anything worth checking out.

[Give me a skill or a luck roll. ]

2017-02-24, 02:56 AM
You manage to get a dozen guys and girls to join your impromptu game. How big do you make the teams?

"Looks like we've got enough for six on seven?" Kristi asked. "Unless Olivia joins in, I guess...or we could make the smaller team have some of the more athletic people, I guess, to balance things...."

Illven
2017-02-24, 03:02 AM

Taika finds one shipwreck. Do you want to show Jen, or explore it first?

"Looks like we've got enough for six on seven?" Kristi asked. "Unless Olivia joins in, I guess...or we could make the smaller team have some of the more athletic people, I guess, to balance things...."

"My joints won't let me." Olivia points out.

"Hell yeah, nonathletic people on one team, and the winners on another." One boy pipes up.

2017-02-24, 03:14 AM
"Hell yeah, nonathletic people on one team, and the winners on another." One boy pipes up.

"You misunderstand, it's gonna be mostly even. Since I'm pretty nonathletic, I'll be first captain, and since I'm assuming you're more athletically inclined, I guess you can be second." Kristi picks one of the more athletic people to join her team. "Now you pick; at the end, you'll have slightly more athletic people, and I'll have slightly more people overall, and that'll be relatively even."

Illven
2017-02-24, 03:16 AM
"You misunderstand, it's gonna be mostly even. Since I'm pretty nonathletic, I'll be first captain, and since I'm assuming you're more athletically inclined, I guess you can be second." Kristi picks one of the more athletic people to join her team. "Now you pick; at the end, you'll have slightly more athletic people, and I'll have slightly more people overall, and that'll be relatively even."

"But... But.. That.... that's not fair." The boy reacts in clear mis understanding what fair means.

2017-02-24, 03:19 AM
"But... But.. That.... that's not fair." The boy reacts in clear mis understanding what fair means.

Kristi rolls her eyes. "You'll probably end up with 4 athletes and 2 nonathletes, while we'll end up with 3 and 4 respectively. It's a one person difference on each metric, it's about as fair as things can get unless somebody volunteers to sit the game out. You volunteering?"

"Besides, you've probably got nothing to worry about, unless you're less athletic than I think you are. Just pick somebody."

Illven
2017-02-24, 03:36 AM
Kristi rolls her eyes. "You'll probably end up with 4 athletes and 2 nonathletes, while we'll end up with 3 and 4 respectively. It's a one person difference on each metric, it's about as fair as things can get unless somebody volunteers to sit the game out. You volunteering?"

"Besides, you've probably got nothing to worry about, unless you're less athletic than I think you are. Just pick somebody."

It is at this point Effie and Agatha walk over.

"Her I pick her." He says about the succubus. How does Kristi respond.

2017-02-24, 03:48 AM
It is at this point Effie and Agatha walk over.

"Her I pick her." He says about the succubus. How does Kristi respond.

Kristi shrugs. "You two interested in playing volleyball?"

Esprit15
2017-02-24, 03:55 AM
Taika swims back to Jen, waving her over to the ship. This could be interesting!

Illven
2017-02-24, 04:04 AM
Kristi shrugs. "You two interested in playing volleyball?"

"I'm not sure I get a choice." Effie replies with a scoff.

"I'm not sure how good I'll be." Agatha replies.

Taika swims back to Jen, waving her over to the ship. This could be interesting!

The hell? Jen replies remarking on the ship.

Well let's go. Jen replies swimming forward heedless of the danger.

2017-02-24, 04:06 AM

Kristi shrugged. "You don't have to play if you don't want to."

Esprit15
2017-02-24, 04:25 AM

The hell? Jen replies remarking on the ship.

Well let's go. Jen replies swimming forward heedless of the danger.

Taika swims after Jen, trying to gesture to stay together. After all, who knows what kind of stuff was swimming in a wreckage.

Illven
2017-02-24, 04:50 AM
Kristi shrugged. "You don't have to play if you don't want to."

"I'll play, I'll play." Effie grumbles glaring at her team captain.

Taika swims after Jen, trying to gesture to stay together. After all, who knows what kind of stuff was swimming in a wreckage.

What's wrong Taika? Jen asks missing the point of your gesture.

Necroticplague
2017-02-24, 12:14 PM
Most humans do somewhat... Luna replies.
"Hmmm...guess that must be something about body shape/type. Just from the other swimmers, some are like sharks, while others could fall asleep on the surface and be fine."

2017-02-24, 01:31 PM
"I'll play, I'll play." Effie grumbles glaring at her team captain.

Kristi shrugs, and looks through the crowd again before picking a girl with a nice-looking body (in more ways than one).

Esprit15
2017-02-24, 03:18 PM
Taika points at herself and Jen, then at the surface, before swimming up.

"Be careful, and stick together in there. We don't know whether something like a smaller shark made its home in the wreck, and I can't use my incantations underwater."

Illven
2017-02-24, 04:01 PM
"Hmmm...guess that must be something about body shape/type. Just from the other swimmers, some are like sharks, while others could fall asleep on the surface and be fine."

Plus if you're not careful you'll start swallowing water, and then start sinking. Luna replied.

Kristi shrugs, and looks through the crowd again before picking a girl with a nice-looking body (in more ways than one).

"Hey, Kristi." Agatha replied walking over as you pick her.

The first guy picks the biggest guy, who do you pick next?

Taika points at herself and Jen, then at the surface, before swimming up.

"Be careful, and stick together in there. We don't know whether something like a smaller shark made its home in the wreck, and I can't use my incantations underwater."

I wonder. Jen replied putting her hands in the water away from Taika, as a flamethrower sprouts from her hands, unhindered by the water. Stay close to me? Jen questioned.

Esprit15
2017-02-24, 04:23 PM
Plus if you're not careful you'll start swallowing water, and then start sinking. Luna replied.

I wonder. Jen replied putting her hands in the water away from Taika, as a flamethrower sprouts from her hands, unhindered by the water. Stay close to me? Jen questioned.

"Oh good, that was my other concern," Taika says, before signaling that she was ready to dive back down.

Necroticplague
2017-02-24, 04:29 PM

P'ro'shi has to chuckle a little bit, at a human trying to teach an aquatic creature on this subject. "Trust me, I know all about controlling sinking by taking in water. What do you think my lungs are for when I'm under?"

Illven
2017-02-24, 04:47 PM
"Oh good, that was my other concern," Taika says, before signaling that she was ready to dive back down.

Just you know not too close. Jen warns.

P'ro'shi has to chuckle a little bit, at a human trying to teach an aquatic creature on this subject. "Trust me, I know all about controlling sinking by taking in water. What do you think my lungs are for when I'm under?"

O...xygen use? Luna says clearly wrong.

Necroticplague
2017-02-24, 05:18 PM
O...xygen use? Luna says clearly wrong.

"Nah, water's too dense for lungs to work, that's what skin's for. When I'm under,my lungs can either take in water to help me sink, or spit out water (replacing it with stuff from breathing) to help me float."

Illven
2017-02-24, 05:54 PM
"Nah, water's too dense for lungs to work, that's what skin's for. When I'm under,my lungs can either take in water to help me sink, or spit out water (replacing it with stuff from breathing) to help me float."

So does that make too much clothes wearing dangerous underwater? Luna question.

Necroticplague
2017-02-24, 06:36 PM
So does that make too much clothes wearing dangerous underwater? Luna question.

The squid shrugs at the hypothetical "Probably. Never had trouble with the school one-peice, so I'd basically have to be in a wetsuit that covered all my 'extra parts' before that became a real problem."

Illven
2017-02-24, 06:53 PM
The squid shrugs at the hypothetical "Probably. Never had trouble with the school one-peice, so I'd basically have to be in a wetsuit that covered all my 'extra parts' before that became a real problem."

So, in theory, but in practice not really. Luna questioned to make sure she got it.

Zevox
2017-02-24, 07:47 PM

"I think that's our cue to leave, shall we?" Effie replies with Agatha. Who with great hesitation seems to agree as she follows Effie.
Tanya briefly watches Effie and Agatha go, a strange feeling of mixed relief and anxiety washing over her as they do. Just her and Mal now. Her eyes went back to her girlfriend, and with the distraction of the others gone, it clicked that Mal had changed into a swimsuit too - and dang, she did look good in it. She might not have the curves of someone like Luna, but she clearly kept in better shape than Tanya gave her credit for. If she'd wanted to, it probably wouldn't take that much extra work for her be a decent athlete.

"Y-yeah, that was the plan," Tanya responded to Mal with a smile, happy to hear that Mal liked her swimsuit but getting that mixed feeling again alongside it. "I meant it when I said I wanted to show you a good time while we're on break here, and, well, this's part of that. J-just bought it this past weekend, actually," she admitted.

"Y-you look great, too," she added, trying to match Mal's flirty tone. "I'm surprised you ditched the dress. Lookin' to go for a swim?"

Esprit15
2017-02-24, 08:22 PM
"Of course. Rather not burn, after all."

Illven
2017-02-24, 08:33 PM
"Of course. Rather not burn, after all."

As you move towards the ship, Jen seems to want to start from the top. Do you agree?

2017-02-24, 10:00 PM

Kristi picks a fairly athletic female classmate.

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-25, 02:23 AM
Tanya briefly watches Effie and Agatha go, a strange feeling of mixed relief and anxiety washing over her as they do. Just her and Mal now. Her eyes went back to her girlfriend, and with the distraction of the others gone, it clicked that Mal had changed into a swimsuit too - and dang, she did look good in it. She might not have the curves of someone like Luna, but she clearly kept in better shape than Tanya gave her credit for. If she'd wanted to, it probably wouldn't take that much extra work for her be a decent athlete.

"Y-yeah, that was the plan," Tanya responded to Mal with a smile, happy to hear that Mal liked her swimsuit but getting that mixed feeling again alongside it. "I meant it when I said I wanted to show you a good time while we're on break here, and, well, this's part of that. J-just bought it this past weekend, actually," she admitted.

"Y-you look great, too," she added, trying to match Mal's flirty tone. "I'm surprised you ditched the dress. Lookin' to go for a swim?"

"I was," Mallory said with a sultry grin, "But now that you're here, and I can see you in that, well..."

She rolls onto her stomach and stretches out on the blanket, being sure to take a rather seductive lounging position as she continues, "I'm thinking the two of us could use some quality time away from the others. To really appreciate what we have right in front of us."

Illven
2017-02-25, 03:04 AM
Kristi picks a fairly athletic female classmate.

"Oh come on, if you're going to try and make it a challenge, you should at least not half-ass it." The other team captain remarks.

2017-02-25, 03:15 AM
"Oh come on, if you're going to try and make it a challenge, you should at least not half-ass it." The other team captain remarks.

"I am amazed at you unceasing ability to find something to complain about instead of just picking somebody."

Illven
2017-02-25, 03:47 AM
"I am amazed at you unceasing ability to find something to complain about instead of just picking somebody."

Eventually you manage to fill out both teams, to much complaining from the first captain.

How are you going to inspire your team?

Esprit15
2017-02-25, 05:22 AM
As you move towards the ship, Jen seems to want to start from the top. Do you agree?

Taika nods, following along.

2017-02-25, 01:53 PM
Eventually you manage to fill out both teams, to much complaining from the first captain.

How are you going to inspire your team?

"Alright, let's do this! Go team!"

Zevox
2017-02-25, 04:41 PM
"I was," Mallory said with a sultry grin, "But now that you're here, and I can see you in that, well..."

She rolls onto her stomach and stretches out on the blanket, being sure to take a rather seductive lounging position as she continues, "I'm thinking the two of us could use some quality time away from the others. To really appreciate what we have right in front of us."
Tanya blinked a couple of times in surprise at Mal's behavior, and her heart raced. Was this real - was she dreaming? It genuinely seemed very unusual for Mal to act like this, and part of her thought about saying something about that. But at the same time, she wondered if maybe this was simply a side of herself that Mal wasn't normally willing to show anyone, but that she was willing to show her girlfriend on this laid-back vacation now that they'd been dating a couple of months. The thought made her feel special, excited - and extremely anxious.

"S-s-sure, s-sounds g-great," she said, smiling genuinely but with her increasingly uncontrollable stutter giving away her anxiety. She sat down on the blanket next to her girlfriend - carefully, to keep the waist wrap in good order (one of the reasons she normally hated anything skirt-like...) - and briefly stretched a little herself.

...what now? Where did she go with this? Part of her knew that she should know something to do or say at a time like this, from movies or the things she read or somewhere, but her mind was blanking on them right then, too overwhelmed by conflicting emotions. "Y-you r-really do l-look great, y-y'know," she said, mostly-repeating her previous compliment for lack of knowing what else to do, her eyes scanning over Mallory's back and legs. "Y-you must w-work out m-more'n I'd th-thought, I-I'm guessin'."

Illven
2017-02-25, 04:56 PM
Taika nods, following along.

Jen starts to check the door, after finding the pressure too great to force it open she starts to burn it open.

"Alright, let's do this! Go team!"

[Give me a skill or conflict check DC 6]

2017-02-25, 05:08 PM
[Give me a skill or conflict check DC 6]

[I'm incapable of making either one. What do I not win? :smalltongue:]

Illven
2017-02-25, 05:52 PM
[I'm incapable of making either one. What do I not win? :smalltongue:]

[roll anyway to see how badly you lose.]

2017-02-25, 06:07 PM
Skill. Thaw Out -2, and...I guess may as well try to win? Add 2 for Fiendish Cunning planning and manipulation, in frustrating him into making poor team choices? Total +0, let's see how it goes...and feel free to subract 2 from my total if you feel that's BS.

[roll0]

Illven
2017-02-25, 07:38 PM
Kristi just barely loses, a 4-3 loss, that gets in just under the wire.

"Yeah. See, no problem at all." The other team captain brags.

2017-02-25, 07:45 PM
Kristi just barely loses, a 4-3 loss, that gets in just under the wire.

"Yeah. See, no problem at all." The other team captain brags.

"Yes, such a one-sided game," Kristi replies, rolling her eyes. "Well that was fun," she says to Olivia. "What would you like to do?"

Illven
2017-02-25, 08:49 PM
"Yes, such a one-sided game," Kristi replies, rolling her eyes. "Well that was fun," she says to Olivia. "What would you like to do?"

"Hey what about me?" Effie replies moving under the net to your side.

2017-02-25, 08:51 PM
"Hey what about me?" Effie replies moving under the net to your side.

"I thought you did well. What would you like to do?"

Illven
2017-02-25, 09:39 PM
"I thought you did well. What would you like to do?"

"Sand castle!?" Effie asked hopefully.

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-25, 09:54 PM
Tanya blinked a couple of times in surprise at Mal's behavior, and her heart raced. Was this real - was she dreaming? It genuinely seemed very unusual for Mal to act like this, and part of her thought about saying something about that. But at the same time, she wondered if maybe this was simply a side of herself that Mal wasn't normally willing to show anyone, but that she was willing to show her girlfriend on this laid-back vacation now that they'd been dating a couple of months. The thought made her feel special, excited - and extremely anxious.

"S-s-sure, s-sounds g-great," she said, smiling genuinely but with her increasingly uncontrollable stutter giving away her anxiety. She sat down on the blanket next to her girlfriend - carefully, to keep the waist wrap in good order (one of the reasons she normally hated anything skirt-like...) - and briefly stretched a little herself.

...what now? Where did she go with this? Part of her knew that she should know something to do or say at a time like this, from movies or the things she read or somewhere, but her mind was blanking on them right then, too overwhelmed by conflicting emotions. "Y-you r-really do l-look great, y-y'know," she said, mostly-repeating her previous compliment for lack of knowing what else to do, her eyes scanning over Mallory's back and legs. "Y-you must w-work out m-more'n I'd th-thought, I-I'm guessin'."

"Well, I do have a morning routine of martial arts forms I picked up from a previous life," Mallory said, slowly rolling over to sit up with Tanya, "You can watch me do it tomorrow if you get up early enough."

She lowered her voice to a suggestive whisper as she leaned closer and put her hand just above Tanya's knee, "I would really like that. Your eyes, watching me. Taking me all in."

2017-02-25, 09:55 PM
"Sand castle!?" Effie asked hopefully.

"Sounds fun to me," Kristi replied. "Olivia, interested?"

Illven
2017-02-25, 10:21 PM
"Sounds fun to me," Kristi replied. "Olivia, interested?"

"Seems fun." Olivia chuckles dropping the volley ball and tying the whistle to the chair before following you.

2017-02-25, 10:27 PM
"Seems fun." Olivia chuckles dropping the volley ball and tying the whistle to the chair before following you.

Kristi leads the two girls over to another spot on the beach, and begins gather a pile of sand to make into a castle. :smallsmile:

Illven
2017-02-25, 10:51 PM
Kristi leads the two girls over to another spot on the beach, and begins gather a pile of sand to make into a castle. :smallsmile:

"I will be queen!" Effie insists.

2017-02-25, 11:06 PM
"I will be queen!" Effie insists.

Kristi pouts. "But that means I can't be queen...can I be princess then?" she asks.

Illven
2017-02-25, 11:46 PM
Kristi pouts. "But that means I can't be queen...can I be princess then?" she asks.

"I suppose you can be my child." Effie relents.

Zevox
2017-02-26, 12:15 AM
"Well, I do have a morning routine of martial arts forms I picked up from a previous life," Mallory said, slowly rolling over to sit up with Tanya, "You can watch me do it tomorrow if you get up early enough."

She lowered her voice to a suggestive whisper as she leaned closer and put her hand just above Tanya's knee, "I would really like that. Your eyes, watching me. Taking me all in."
Tanya gulped, her heart pounding. That was very unlike Mal... but also very hot. Her voice caught in her throat for a moment, and her eyes went to Mal's hand on her leg. She felt herself flush. Very hot indeed...

"I-I'd l-like th-that," she managed to say after a moment. "Um, a-and... m-maybe I c-could e-even j-join i-in. I-I-I'm s-still in J-Judo Club, a-after all. I c-could w-watch a-and l-learn..." she said, her eyes tracking back up from Mal's hand, intending to make eye contact with her, but coming to linger on her lips instead. Tanya was a ball of tension at this point, half wanting desperately to take the initiative, but her other half paralyzing her with inexplicable, irrational fear.

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-26, 12:46 AM
Tanya gulped, her heart pounding. That was very unlike Mal... but also very hot. Her voice caught in her throat for a moment, and her eyes went to Mal's hand on her leg. She felt herself flush. Very hot indeed...

"I-I'd l-like th-that," she managed to say after a moment. "Um, a-and... m-maybe I c-could e-even j-join i-in. I-I-I'm s-still in J-Judo Club, a-after all. I c-could w-watch a-and l-learn..." she said, her eyes tracking back up from Mal's hand, intending to make eye contact with her, but coming to linger on her lips instead. Tanya was a ball of tension at this point, half wanting desperately to take the initiative, but her other half paralyzing her with inexplicable, irrational fear.

"So would I," Mallory whispered, bringing her other hand up to rest on the nape of Tanya's neck, "The very thought of it is quite... exhilarating."

She frowned, which in her current state ended up looking more like a pout, "Are you alright? You feel tense."

2017-02-26, 01:08 AM
"I suppose you can be my child." Effie relents.

"Or just your younger sister." :smalltongue:

Illven
2017-02-26, 01:16 AM
"Or just your younger sister." :smalltongue:

"But I already have one." Effie points out.

2017-02-26, 01:19 AM
"But I already have one." Effie points out.

"Well yeah, but me being your sister doesn't make any less sense than me being your daughter," Kristi replied with a shrug.

Illven
2017-02-26, 01:31 AM
"Well yeah, but me being your sister doesn't make any less sense than me being your daughter," Kristi replied with a shrug.

"Fine, fine." Effie grumbles crossing her arms.

2017-02-26, 01:37 AM
"Fine, fine." Effie grumbles crossing her arms.

Kristi giggles at Effie's pouting, and returns to making the sand castle. "So how many spires would you like your castle to have, your highness?"

Illven
2017-02-26, 01:47 AM
Kristi giggles at Effie's pouting, and returns to making the sand castle. "So how many spires would you like your castle to have, your highness?"

"One, but make it really tall!" Effie demanded.

2017-02-26, 01:52 AM
"One, but make it really tall!" Effie demanded.

Kristi shared an amused look with Olivia, before piling up the sand into one big spire.

Illven
2017-02-26, 02:16 AM
Kristi shared an amused look with Olivia, before piling up the sand into one big spire.

"Is she always like this?" Olivia asks.

2017-02-26, 02:23 AM
"Is she always like this?" Olivia asks.

"It varies," Kristi replied casually.

Zevox
2017-02-26, 02:31 AM
"So would I," Mallory whispered, bringing her other hand up to rest on the nape of Tanya's neck, "The very thought of it is quite... exhilarating."

She frowned, which in her current state ended up looking more like a pout, "Are you alright? You feel tense."
"Y-yeah. W-well, k-kinda n-no, b-but," Tanya responded, mind racing with her heartbeat. No, don't stop! She liked this, like Mal, liked where this was going. It was just... "I-I mean, y-you k-know me. K-know why I g-get l-like th-this. L-last time..."

The last time she had been this bad had been when she'd asked Mal out. When she finally took that frightening step, and her anxiety had given way to joy when Mal said "yes." And at that time, she'd hardly had any reason to think Mal might feel the same way she did - where right now, her girlfriend had one hand on her bare leg and the other on the back of her neck, and was leaning in. She almost laughed. Wow, she was going to feel like an idiot if she messed this up. "I-I guess this time, I-I'm the one who s-says 'yes,'" she whispered, as she finally went to lean in herself.

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-26, 08:07 AM
"Y-yeah. W-well, k-kinda n-no, b-but," Tanya responded, mind racing with her heartbeat. No, don't stop! She liked this, like Mal, liked where this was going. It was just... "I-I mean, y-you k-know me. K-know why I g-get l-like th-this. L-last time..."

The last time she had been this bad had been when she'd asked Mal out. When she finally took that frightening step, and her anxiety had given way to joy when Mal said "yes." And at that time, she'd hardly had any reason to think Mal might feel the same way she did - where right now, her girlfriend had one hand on her bare leg and the other on the back of her neck, and was leaning in. She almost laughed. Wow, she was going to feel like an idiot if she messed this up. "I-I guess this time, I-I'm the one who s-says 'yes,'" she whispered, as she finally went to lean in herself.

Mallory chuckled, "Oh, so it's your anxiety acting up? Must mean you're really liking this."

She started to moves her face closer as well, but suddenly stopped and got a mischievous grin on her face, "Wait... if this is going to go where I think it's going to go, I think I should get more comfortable."

Confidence in what she was doing building, Mallory suddenly jumped forward and straddled herself on Tanya's lap, wrapping her legs around the girl's waist. She tossed off her glasses and wrapped her arms around Tanya's shoulders, hands gripping tightly to her girlfriend's back as her grin widened.

"Theeeere we go," she said, a manic look starting to appear in her eyes, "If we're really going in for our first kiss, I want it to be long, deep, and passionate. Let's make it special! One to really remember!"

Illven
2017-02-26, 08:20 AM
"It varies," Kristi replied casually.

"On?" Olivia questions.

Esprit15
2017-02-26, 08:55 AM
Taika would normally at this time say "Hey Jen, be careful. If you can't pull it open, that probably means there is more pressure out here than in there, meaning that there is air inside the door." She would, but unlike Jen, she cannot speak underwater.

Zevox
2017-02-26, 01:40 PM
Mallory chuckled, "Oh, so it's your anxiety acting up? Must mean you're really liking this."

She started to moves her face closer as well, but suddenly stopped and got a mischievous grin on her face, "Wait... if this is going to go where I think it's going to go, I think I should get more comfortable."

Confidence in what she was doing building, Mallory suddenly jumped forward and straddled herself on Tanya's lap, wrapping her legs around the girl's waist. She tossed off her glasses and wrapped her arms around Tanya's shoulders, hands gripping tightly to her girlfriend's back as her grin widened.

"Theeeere we go," she said, a manic look starting to appear in her eyes, "If we're really going in for our first kiss, I want it to be long, deep, and passionate. Let's make it special! One to really remember!"
Tanya tensed up again. Mal's tone and the look in her eyes seemed very off at this point, and it was more than a little unnerving. But this was also by far the closest they'd ever been physically, with her girlfriend sitting in her lap, her arms skin-to-skin against Tanya's shoulders and back, the rest of their bodies inches apart; and that combined with what she was saying was a huge turn-on. "I-I want that," Tanya breathed, and almost went for it.

Almost. "B-but, only if y-you're sure you're okay," she added quickly, knowing if she didn't say it fast she wouldn't say it at all. "'C-cause this don't seem like you. I-it's not bad; n-not here, n-not now. B-but it's a f-far cry fr-from what I'd've expected..." she said, looking at her girlfriend with a mixture of desire, anticipation, and concern.

Illven
2017-02-26, 04:32 PM
Taika would normally at this time say "Hey Jen, be careful. If you can't pull it open, that probably means there is more pressure out here than in there, meaning that there is air inside the door." She would, but unlike Jen, she cannot speak underwater.

But it wasn't an air bubble.

As Jen continues her fires, you both hear a bang. Then another. Then the rotting ceiling of the top of the boat breaks away, releasing an enraged baby kraken.

What do you do?

Esprit15
2017-02-26, 06:05 PM
Taika grabs at Jen's hand and tries to swim away. Maybe if she had her bag, maybe if she could use her invocations, but neither of those was around and this was not something she was planning for!

Illven
2017-02-26, 07:07 PM
Taika grabs at Jen's hand and tries to swim away. Maybe if she had her bag, maybe if she could use her invocations, but neither of those was around and this was not something she was planning for!

But I can take it! Jen insists.

[Skill DC 4 to get away]

Esprit15
2017-02-26, 09:32 PM
Taika shakes her head, still pulling.
[roll0]

The TechnoGnome
2017-02-27, 01:02 AM
Tanya tensed up again. Mal's tone and the look in her eyes seemed very off at this point, and it was more than a little unnerving. But this was also by far the closest they'd ever been physically, with her girlfriend sitting in her lap, her arms skin-to-skin against Tanya's shoulders and back, the rest of their bodies inches apart; and that combined with what she was saying was a huge turn-on. "I-I want that," Tanya breathed, and almost went for it.

Almost. "B-but, only if y-you're sure you're okay," she added quickly, knowing if she didn't say it fast she wouldn't say it at all. "'C-cause this don't seem like you. I-it's not bad; n-not here, n-not now. B-but it's a f-far cry fr-from what I'd've expected..." she said, looking at her girlfriend with a mixture of desire, anticipation, and concern.

"Oh, I'm fine," Mallory said with a smile, "More than fine, I'm... I'm..."

Mallory blinked a couple of times, then suddenly got a horror-stricken look on her face. She quickly pushed herself off of Tanya and curled up tightly into an upright fetal position.

"I'm sorry," she said shakily, "I... I don't know what's come over me. I feel... off. Hot. I'm sorry."