PDA

View Full Version : How To Make a Heroes United Campign or Campigns

MaxwellRobert
2016-11-02, 04:27 PM
Ok so I am new at dnd i started at the end of decemeber . I am 16 now but i want to suggest or possibly make this trailer from youtube called heroes united trailer by youtuber browntable the icon should have captian american and other star wars, dc , james bond, mission impossible, transformers, teenage mutant ninja turtles etc basically a huge mash up of everything good vs everything bad.

either

By a long campign or mutiple linked campigns like multiple movies

also what stats should I add or npcs or what things should I need. Basically how to do it.

Dienekes
2016-11-02, 05:01 PM
Well, first off, this is the wrong forum to post it in. I'm sure a Mod will change it to the Roleplaying Game section in short order.

In any case, I would suggest looking at a game system that can cater to trying to mix these various power levels and genres together and still function, for the most part. Of all the systems I have played, I think either getting a generic game system or Mutants and Masterminds is your best bet.

Other than that, how you do it really depends on you and your players. What they respond to and how you can build an expanding game universe to get all these fictional people together in such a grand scope.

One way I would try is to make several small to medium sized campaigns involving the main heroes you're trying to play around with, and set up some story about them coming into contact with something that bends the multiverse around it. Then with each campaign build on this central mystery until you're ready for the big event where everything is thrown together.

But that's just how I'd do it.

MaxwellRobert
2016-11-03, 10:02 AM
ok thanks for the advice , I probably make a lot of smaller campigns but end them in some creative way so all npc's and or characters go to one dimension for the grand campign . So should the grand campign just be an all out war.

Stealth Marmot
2016-11-03, 10:24 AM
Ok so I am new at dnd i started at the end of decemeber . I am 16 now but i want to suggest or possibly make this trailer from youtube called heroes united trailer by youtuber browntable the icon should have captian american and other star wars, dc , james bond, mission impossible, transformers, teenage mutant ninja turtles etc basically a huge mash up of everything good vs everything bad.

either

By a long campign or mutiple linked campigns like multiple movies

also what stats should I add or npcs or what things should I need. Basically how to do it.

Ever since the Heroes United decision the Campaign Contributions are essentially unlimited.