PDA

View Full Version : E6 Mounted Barb/Fighter help

Blackhawk748
2016-11-02, 07:29 PM
So im playing an E6 game and i need some help with what feats to take post 6. Heres the build:

Wood Elf Lion Spirit Totem Whirling Frenzy Barbarian 1/ Kensai Fighter 5

Feats (2 Flaws: Frail, Insomniac)
1st:Mounted Combat, Ride By Attack, Wild Cohort
2nd: Kensai Focus (Lance)
3rd: Spirited Charge, Rain of Blows (Kensai Ability)
5th: Storm of Blows (Kensai Ability)
6th:Dreadful Wrath

Post 6 feats: Martial Veteran, Imperious Command, Weapon Focus, Weapon Spec, Piercing Weapon Mastery, Cavalry Charger, Educated, Dreamtelling, Open Minded.

Also im looking for an item to increase my Fearsome Presence save DC besides just boosting Charisma. Preferably id like it to be able to be attacked to a Shoulders item as this character is based off of the Winged Hussars and so she is wearing a set of wings.

Darrin
2016-11-02, 08:00 PM
6th:Dreadful Wrath

Dreadful Wrath is a regional feat, and thus can only be taken at 1st level, so you may need to swap some things around.

As far as magic items go, Veil of Allure (14K GP, Sandstorm or MIC) will increase your Charisma-based DCs by +2.

Blackhawk748
2016-11-02, 08:13 PM
Dreadful Wrath is a regional feat, and thus can only be taken at 1st level, so you may need to swap some things around.

From what i understand you can override the Region and Level pre req by taking 2 ranks of Knowledge local. If that aint true ill just flip the order.

As far as magic items go, Veil of Allure (14K GP, Sandstorm or MIC) will increase your Charisma-based DCs by +2.

Neat, thats what i was looking for.

Rebel7284
2016-11-02, 09:38 PM
From what i understand you can override the Region and Level pre req by taking 2 ranks of Knowledge local.

Pretty sure this was a 3.0 rule that hasn't been included for 3.5 regional feats. Hasn't explicitly been excluded either. Your DM's mileage may vary.

Darrin
2016-11-02, 10:19 PM
Pretty sure this was a 3.0 rule that hasn't been included for 3.5 regional feats. Hasn't explicitly been excluded either. Your DM's mileage may vary.

Actually, the 3.5 PGtF explicitly revoked this rule. But a lot of people still play with it because getting rid of it was dumb.

Blackhawk748
2016-11-03, 05:36 PM
Actually, the 3.5 PGtF explicitly revoked this rule. But a lot of people still play with it because getting rid of it was dumb.

Well thats lame. I already paid for the Feat so im going with it. So, any recommendations for feats post 6?