PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo smart ideas

Lee Tattoo
2016-11-04, 08:16 AM
I`m 20 years old andwant to have a tattoo. Your thoughts. Is it worthy? Now I`m looking through a lot of sites on this topic...

Krazzman
2016-11-05, 08:52 AM
It's worth it... unless you get a nightmare of a tattoo.

Things to look out for:
Clean Studio - The most important aspect. If they are unclean, don't use gloves or you just don't feel good about it: steer away from an artist that inks there.
Fitting Artwork of the Artist and your wanted motif - If you want a Maori style tattoo don't go to someone doing kickass Colortattoos... either he won't like to do it and outright refuses you or he does it but isn't as motivated.
Different pain levels - each region on your body has a different feeling to the pain you WILL inflict with a tattoo. Speaking from experience rips hurt like hell but shoulders/upper arms are annoying at best.
Brush your skin before getting the tattoo and about a week after to make the healing process easier.

After that steer clear of too much sunlight while it heals and always apply sun lotion if it will be exposed to sunlight after it's healed.

Laylyn
2016-11-05, 04:44 PM
I`m 20 years old andwant to have a tattoo. Your thoughts. Is it worthy? Now I`m looking through a lot of sites on this topic...

Mind Flayers are classy... =)

/salute