PDA

View Full Version : So im watching a Bleach battle

Traab
2016-11-04, 09:48 PM
Its soi fon and omeada against barragan. All I keep thinking to myself is, when is soi fon going to marry that man? Seriously, its like watching the most tsun tsun woman on earth with the insults she keeps tossing his way and then she has his total loyalty despite that. I know the reality is she is just a massive anti social jerk but its still amusing to watch with that sort of angle applied to it. :smalltongue: Did she ever pair off with anyone in the series?

Estrecca
2016-11-05, 03:06 PM
Did she ever pair off with anyone in the series?

She really wants senpai to notice her? For the longest time, Yoruichi was her primary pairing in fanfiction, followed by Ichigo, followed by oddball stuff (like, of all people, Tatsuki)

In all seriousness, she seemed interested in Yoruichi's brother, who showed up in the final arc and did nothing of any importance, but nothing was established.

Psyren
2016-11-08, 10:52 AM
She really wants senpai to notice her? For the longest time, Yoruichi was her primary pairing in fanfiction, followed by Ichigo, followed by oddball stuff (like, of all people, Tatsuki)

Filler tended to ship her with Yoruichi too (largely one-sided.) Or at least, it elevated her regard to the point of obsession.

But no, she doesn't particularly like Omaeda. She basically recruited him because his bluster makes her job (going unnoticed) much easier. He's not totally unskilled though - he's routinely underestimated because of his obnoxious attitude.

Traab
2016-11-08, 11:24 AM
Filler tended to ship her with Yoruichi too (largely one-sided.) Or at least, it elevated her regard to the point of obsession.

But no, she doesn't particularly like Omaeda. She basically recruited him because his bluster makes her job (going unnoticed) much easier. He's not totally unskilled though - he's routinely underestimated because of his obnoxious attitude.

Considering he managed to save soi fon from death, or at least serious injury at least 3 times during that one fight, I would have to agree. He is a really really BAD matchup for second squad though. "Hey! I can be a stealthy assassin too!" /starts swinging a spiked wrecking ball around. His biggest downside being his courage is like, SUPER sporadic.

As for the soi fon/yoruichi thing, its kinda hard to not see it. I mean, im not sure how they interact after they had their battle during the rescuing rukia arc, but it was pretty clear there was some serious hero worship, devotion, and yes, notice me senpai stuff going on there. Yeah that doesnt have to be romantic, but its probably the most obvious fanfiction pairing possible outside of naruto/hinata. (You know, before the epilogue when it finally actually happened)