PDA

View Full Version : ways to gain Enlarge Person as a spell like ability?

Neowulf
2016-11-05, 06:11 AM
I've been working on a huge damage build, but I need to know what ways there are to gain Enlarge Person as a spell-like ability. So far, Grey Dwarf's all I can find

A.A.King
2016-11-05, 08:14 AM
Kobolds who undergo the Draconic Rite of Passage can select one first level Sorcerer spell to gain as 1/day Arcane Ability. So a Kobold can get Enlarge Person as a Spell Like ability

The 4th Dragonblood Sorcerer Racial Substitution Level allows you to trade in a Spell Known and 2 spell slots to get that Spell Known as Spell Like ability 3/day.

If it is just about being able to cast Enlarge Person as a dude in heavy armor than the 3rd levels of Dragon Devotee gives you 1 Level or Sorcerer (even if you don't have any sorcerer levels already) as well as the ability to cast 0th and 1st level spells without suffering from Arcane Spell Failure (thus allowing you to cast Enlarge Person in heavy armour).

Extra Anchovies
2016-11-05, 09:35 AM
Making a Dragonpact (Dragon Magic p. 87, only open to sorcerers of at least 4th level) costs some gold and one daily spell slot of 2nd level or higher, and in return grants some arrangement of SLAs, with higher-level slots providing more SLAs and more daily uses. None of the sample dragonpacts grant Enlarge Person, but there's a sidebar for creating new dragonpacts. Bless, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shield, and Shocking Grasp are all dragonpact options, so Enlarge Person probably wouldn't be too powerful; check with your DM, I suppose.

Player's Guide to Faerun has rules for the Lesser Duergar (Gray Dwarf), who get the Enlarge Person SLA at LA +0.

Gellhorn
2016-11-05, 10:09 AM
Technically Archmage gives you the ability to get enlarge person as a SLA. It's almost definitely not worth it though.

Duke of Urrel
2016-11-05, 09:58 PM
A janni (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/genie.htm#janni) has Change Size as a spell-like ability, which is like Enlarge Person and Reduce Person put together.

Thurbane
2016-11-05, 10:08 PM
A janni (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/genie.htm#janni) has Change Size as a spell-like ability, which is like Enlarge Person and Reduce Person put together.

Half Janni template gives Enlarge (and Reduce) person 1/day as an SLA.