PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder] Is there a class that scales off of Con?

SangoProduction
2016-11-05, 11:59 AM
And by "scales off of con" I mean, in a way like a Wizard does off of Int, not merely in that they are marginally harder to kill by a few means of dealing death. Like how the Dragonfire Adept or Totemist does (admittedly, DFA only scales her breath weapon with Con, but since that's basically the entire class...).

Erit
2016-11-05, 12:00 PM
Barbarians get to rage more with a higher Con score, so that's something.

Extra Anchovies
2016-11-05, 12:18 PM
The Kineticist (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/occult-classes/kineticist) has save DCs and daily resources which scale with Constitution, and their kinetic blasts get +Con or +1/2 Con to damage. They're an occult class which uses their emotions and willpower to create and/or control one of various elements (as of this post, the list is aether, air, earth, fire, void, water, and wood).

Zanos
2016-11-05, 01:33 PM
The orc witch archetype used to use con for DCs, but I think they changed it.

stack
2016-11-05, 07:14 PM
The orc witch archetype used to use con for DCs, but I think they changed it.

Sadly they did change it.

Jeff the Green
2016-11-05, 07:18 PM
Sadly they did change it.

There are a number of errata I feel entirely justified in ignoring. The jingasa and scarred witch doctor are two of them.

IcarusWulfe
2016-11-05, 08:31 PM
while it's not Pathfinder, the Dragonfire Adept from 3.5 literally needs nothing but Con to boost its abilities.

Zanos
2016-11-05, 10:26 PM
There are a number of errata I feel entirely justified in ignoring. The jingasa and scarred witch doctor are two of them.
Getting DCs off of con was kind of stupid for a PC caster class, in my opinion. Half-orc became the very obvious best option for all witch characters. Not that pathfinder doesn't have that issue elsewhere, like with human sorcerers.

SimonMoon6
2016-11-06, 10:30 AM
It's third party, but Eldritch Godling may choose any attribute to be their spell-casting attribute.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/super-genius-games/eldritch-godling