PDA

View Full Version : Volo's character rebuild?

Provo
2016-11-05, 06:06 PM
Has anybody heard any information about wether Adventurers League players will be allowed a character rebuild due to Volo's guide being released?

I know it was allowed when SCAG was released, but I don't know where to look to see if it will be allowed again.

Aembrosia
2016-11-05, 06:26 PM
No and I doubt that we will, i will hedge though and say if it is announced later then it will have more strict regulations than the Sword Coast rework had.

SCAG came out November 3rd 2015. The rework allowance was announced November 6th 2015. 3 days.
Volo's Guide comes out November 15th 2016; some people got it yesterday November 4th 2016; fewer still managed to get a copy from some stores November 1st 2016.

- additional guidance could be released in the next couple of weeks -

- in case you havent seen it there is guidance for mandatory faction selection when you take one of these races -

All previous and future announcements can be found at dndadventurersleague.org

Provo
2016-11-05, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the link!

And they really should have tighter restrictions if they announce it. (For instance, you should actually have to use some new option presented in Volo's)

I hope they do though. The races in Volo's seem fitting for storm kings thunder, and I certainly don't want to kill off my character just to change from Vhuman to Bugbear.