PDA

View Full Version : Combustion Man (themed character build)

Scathain
2016-11-05, 10:50 PM
Ok so I never had the pleasure of watching the third season of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Well I changed that, and instantly fell in love with Combustion Man. If you never watched that show, a quick demonstration of his abilities are here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrLVFD7s8kc&feature=share

My question for the playground is how would you best represent a character of this awesome magnitude?? Ideas about a fire genasi evoker or dragon sorcerer vuman come to mind, but what kinds of builds can you guys come up with? Any level is cool, and it can be a loose fit thematically, I'm just genuinely curious.

TheProfessor85
2016-11-05, 11:45 PM
Well basically anyone who can carry fireball. If you want to go for the more wise looking options you can go light domain cleric. Firebolt is a good cantrip to use in the meantime

Dman
2016-11-05, 11:49 PM
I see him as one of the stronger races (half-orc goliath etc) keep him as an monk or Ek and take magic/skills as need be

Gollumstripes
2016-11-06, 12:03 AM
Lol reminded me of an enchanted weapon that throws fireball on hit. Good thing dm removed friendly fire. But it made the char op

twas_Brillig
2016-11-06, 11:26 AM
I see him as one of the stronger races (half-orc goliath etc) keep him as an monk or Ek and take magic/skills as need be

Sun Soul monk could be pretty good for this.

rogueofdreams
2016-11-06, 11:51 AM
Agreed :) Goliath Sun Soul Monk should get you what you're looking for!