PDA

View Full Version : Index Slenderman vs Pyramid Head

ArlEammon
2016-11-06, 06:22 PM
Pyramid Head goes on a blind date. He finds out it's Slenderman after taking the blindfold from underneath his helmet. After seeing Slenderman look at some children in the expensive restaurant they're seated, Pyramid Head accuses Slenderman of being a creep. Angry at this, Slenderman attacks Pyramid Head, who wins?

Starwulf
2016-11-06, 07:31 PM
As far as I'm aware, Slenderman doesn't particularly have any notable attributes beyond "Appears when least expected, grabs you and then disappears with you". So in a straight up fight, my money is on Pyramid Head, considering he's a monstrous brute lugging around a 6-8 foot long sword. He'll carve that skinny bastard into chunks and feed them to the Silent Hillians.

Traab
2016-11-06, 07:43 PM
As far as I'm aware, Slenderman doesn't particularly have any notable attributes beyond "Appears when least expected, grabs you and then disappears with you". So in a straight up fight, my money is on Pyramid Head, considering he's a monstrous brute lugging around a 6-8 foot long sword. He'll carve that skinny bastard into chunks and feed them to the Silent Hillians.

This (http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/Abilities_of_the_Slender_Man) seems to be a fairly complete collection of Slenderman myths and what sort of abilities he has. The two main powers he has that would help him in this fight is his ability to teleport and his tendrils which seem to be more than human strong. He also seems to have selective visibility, being able to choose more or less, who can see him. I admit to knowing little about silent hill, but all the times I recall seeing pyramid head he is dragging that huge blade around and moves very slowly. I think he would have a very hard time catching slenderman with a solid blow, and im not sure what his durability is like, considering slenderman is known for mutilations.

Kyberwulf
2016-11-06, 07:54 PM
Isn't Pyramidhead the manifestation of your personal demons? soooooo........

DeadpanSal
2016-11-06, 10:33 PM
I think Slenderman is an inescapable terror of murky "gotcha" rules. Operates on the same power set as Candlejack. Pyramid Head is more of a thing that walks after you until you reconsider your life and then throws the fight when you remember your horrible past. I don't think Slenderman is physically intimidating or even of quantifiable power, but only one of them has ever been stopped with a wooden plank before.