PDA

View Full Version : Portable Marvel Tsum Tsum

BiblioRook
2016-11-07, 05:45 PM
Marvel Tsum Tsum is a free mobile game that's unapologetically based off a collectable toy line. I downloaded mostly as a lark but I was surprised that I actually rather had fun with it. It's sort of a non-gridded match-3 game where you are connecting chains of orbs (heads rather) bobbing around in a pit, most stages with a sort of criteria to meet under a time limit (make 20 matches, explode 3 bombs, use skill 5 times) with the occasional Boss Fight. Nothing fancy but as usual with these kinds of games it pairs a very simplistic game with the thrill of being able to collect and use some of your favorite characters from the Marvel franchise (though the Tsum Tsum line unfortunately suffers really badly from the whole anti-X-Men and Fantastic Four thing they are going through right now and not a lick from ether make an appearance).

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone else played it (and if anyone wants to send me a friend request I wouldn't say no to the orbs, my id is 352736924).

BiblioRook
2016-12-12, 05:04 AM
Pity no one here seems to play (or at the very least want to talk about) this game because the new event is kind of weird, as in mission objectives such as "Use a character with eyebrows and score 750,000 points" or "Clear 40 bombs with a character with black hair".

BiblioRook
2016-12-20, 10:36 PM
After playing through most of this event I have to say, in a way it really made me appreciate more of the characters in the game. Previous to it I pretty much stuck to a select few but because of the ridiculously specific mission requirements I was quickly forced to try out characters I didn't really think much to use before and now as a result my range of 'favorite characters' has basically tripled. Granted though the mission requirements do admittedly still more get in the way then not, I got all the way up to the mission with the big prize for the event only to get more or less locked out of it due to all the missions attached to it being ether impossible (score 5,500,000+ in a single round when my current record is just under 2,000,000. And that's with boosts) or only accessible using specific characters that I don't have...