PDA

View Full Version : Hoard of the Dragon Queen - Elemental Evil

Hetty
2016-11-07, 07:55 PM
I am new to D&D and playing Hoard of the Dragon Queen. I was wondering if I can use spells from the Elemental Evil book?

Khedrac
2016-11-08, 03:42 AM
Two problems here:

1. D&D's different versions are very different, in many cases they are separate games, and for this reason they have separate sub-forums for asking questions on this site.
You really need to find out the version of D&D that you are playing and ask in the appropriate sub-forum.
Note: if the Elemental Evil book is for a different version of D&D then the answer is likely to be "no".

2. The answer to the question will be ask your DM. It is the DM's choice what to allow and what not to allow in the campaign. We can only advise you if they are compatible, not if they are allowed.

Gastronomie
2016-11-08, 04:19 AM
Two problems here:

1. D&D's different versions are very different, in many cases they are separate games, and for this reason they have separate sub-forums for asking questions on this site.
You really need to find out the version of D&D that you are playing and ask in the appropriate sub-forum.
Note: if the Elemental Evil book is for a different version of D&D then the answer is likely to be "no".

2. The answer to the question will be ask your DM. It is the DM's choice what to allow and what not to allow in the campaign. We can only advise you if they are compatible, not if they are allowed.I think TC means Elemental Evil as in the 5e version. In which case, most DMs will allow it.

Hetty
2016-11-08, 06:01 AM
Thanks for your help.