PDA

View Full Version : Epic Evils, Quests from gods no more! IC

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-07, 11:53 PM
Epic Evil Quest For The Gods No More
intro:

10 years ago

...In a world Controlled by the fingers of the Holy....
...in a world destroyed by the Gods...
...In a world corrupted by the Light...
...5 Epic Evils will be the ones who end it all...
...On the ground those grasped shall rise; Freed from the grip of death and the order diminished to less than ash...
...Through the weave, Maleficent machines will rain supreme...
...The Half -dragon SHALL AWAKEN... from her slumber... leave only smolders in her wake...
...Ancient Powers of times well past... controlled...Binding the powers of the elder...
...The sky will be Plagued by good and evil. Angels turned on angels. Demons against demons.
...Pray to the gods for mercy for they can not give what they want ...

~...THE GODS SHALL FALL...~

*Sound of scroll being foldded up*
Alright i'll be of now high cleric. apprentice cleric

Don't be long, that is a very important message make sure it gets to the king

latter that night the cleric was encountered by a storm he prayed for protection. but it never did come but as he rode further and further his body grew werry and cold so he stopped and bult a tent for the night, now this is the middle of a plains area and the is not a lot of trees... but there was a lot of lightning... the apprentice never made it to the king.

5 years ago. in Deloria's capital, Captialis, the sky rained fire from the sky some say they say a dragon made of a volcano.
4 years ago. the air of Captialis were plagued with and unknown disease, some say the say the dead rise and walk to The end of the world
3 years ago. The sky of Captialis was over run by demos.. no not demons... some type of machines... some say the saw a flying pirate ship in the distant sky
2 years ago. chains flew down from heaven... connected to these chain were angels... with faces of pure agony, those how did not look agonized had eyes glazed over with no remorse. some say they saw demons.
1 year ago. the sky changed for that night alone. The sky unknown showed stars of an unknown world on this day Aberrant beings fell they fell and fell dozens at a time some with distinguished shape and form others look of a pile of flesh. some say they saw people completely normal become tainted with insanity.

Now,no fire... no plagues... no angels... no machines... no tentacles from the sky... but even more fearful then all listed. No Divine connections.. none the church is powerless. The gods have cut there ties with all but there most favored.

IC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?505597-Epic-Evils-Quests-from-gods-no-more!-OOC)

Chimaera
2016-11-08, 01:25 AM
Red Sorceress Beatriz was watching Ignan'drazill play with his new favorite toy: a baby dwarf. last survivor of th now ruined Onyxkeep.

"I'm booooooooooooored!", the witch said as she was sitting in her throne. Well, not actually sitting, but lying down upside down on it. But then she remember something that make her grin.

"Honey! Do you know what day is today?", the dragon turn to see his mistress, the baby dwarf playing gleefully with the dragon's tail, "I dont know, master".

"Really? You really cant remember? Men!", she slid down the throne and into the marble floor, "It was our seventh date! Five years ago we set fire on Captiallis. Remember?"

The dragon stop and think for a while.
"Yeah... I remember the night, but the date...", the dragon is interrupted by a furious stomp on the floor, "You dont remember!"

She get up, "You're sleeping in the dungeons tonight. You're grounded and I'm taking you stupid little toy", she moves to the baby dwarf and spin its neck, as the toddler fall dead on the ground.

"I'm so...", the old dragon was starting to say before Beatrix's look angry at him.

The hextorite conqueror stomps her way out of her throne room but just as she was reaching the door the dragon try speaking again.

"Can I at least eat it?"

Beatrix stops and smile back to him, "Of course, honey. But you're still sleeping in the dungeons tonight".

Kobold-Bard
2016-11-08, 01:58 PM
Anoubandet

The golden wings of the nameless Solar pulsed with holy rage. It had found satisfaction in harming a creature of evil for once instead of being forced to turn on creatures it might once long ago have protected. Back in the old days, before it served the true master of the Light.

The Ethergaunt lay within a circle of Holy energy in the summoning chamber Wisps of ethereal blood rolling over it's cracked black mask and, unable to vanish from the material world, forming a thin cloud around the arcane creature. Lightning crackled along the runes on the walls as the barrage of spells settled.

Anoubandet appeared perfectly calm, as he usually did. Though the Solar knew that his mind was racing, dozens of contingencies and counter-measures rolling through his mind to respond to any possible (or imagined) breach or betrayal. The man could annihilate every creature in the chamber with a word and the Angel knew that there would be no hesitation if he felt the need to do so.

The heat was immense, as close to the Fire Plane as could be without actually travelling there. The ten Efreet were bound by chains of gold and collars of ice, formed of the oaths each had been compelled to submit to, and the hatred in their eyes burned hotter than the flames that formed their hearts. Each knew what was expected of it, and knew that no twist in their undertaking would be tolerated. Outsiders usually faded when destroyed, these ten knew that they would not be afforded such luxury if they attempted to betray the wizard they encircled.

The man was dark-skinned, tall and lean. He wore an elaborate red robe edged in silver over fine clothes and boots of midnight blue. He looked at each in turn, then to the Solar. Each of you knows the spells you are tasked to cast, and the punishment for failure or betrayal. I Wish....

With that the Efreet each glowed with sorcerous fury and a deafening roar filled the room as streams of magic flew into the wizard, his muscles burning as they reshaped themselves and his eyes glowed white hot as his mind and faculties were refined. 20 seconds passed and the transformation was complete. As Anoubandet examined himself, apparently satisfied with the results, the golden chains melted away. The man raised his hand and intoned in Auran, blistering cold filling the room as elementals appeared and unleashed spells against the Ereet. Not one raised a hand or blade to defend themselves.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-09, 02:26 AM
(for reference: the godless is a loose network of very powerful individuals who dislike the gods)

Red Sorceress Beatriz was watching Ignan'drazill play with his new favorite toy: a baby dwarf. last survivor of th now ruined Onyxkeep.

"I'm booooooooooooored!", the witch said as she was sitting in her throne. Well, not actually sitting, but lying down upside down on it. But then she remember something that make her grin.

"Honey! Do you know what day is today?", the dragon turn to see his mistress, the baby dwarf playing gleefully with the dragon's tail, "I dont know, master".

"Really? You really cant remember? Men!", she slid down the throne and into the marble floor, "It was our seventh date! Five years ago we set fire on Captiallis. Remember?"

The dragon stop and think for a while.
"Yeah... I remember the night, but the date...", the dragon is interrupted by a furious stomp on the floor, "You dont remember!"

She get up, "You're sleeping in the dungeons tonight. You're grounded and I'm taking you stupid little toy", she moves to the baby dwarf and spin its neck, as the toddler fall dead on the ground.

"I'm so...", the old dragon was starting to say before Beatrix's look angry at him.

The hextorite conqueror stomps her way out of her throne room but just as she was reaching the door the dragon try speaking again.

"Can I at least eat it?"

Beatrix stops and smile back to him, "Of course, honey. But you're still sleeping in the dungeons tonight".

as your heading to your chamber (or were ever your going :smallwink:) your interupted by what good have been just the wind for how qiet it was "Mistress ummmm...there is message for you, it says something about a meeting with the godless". Looking around the voice came from your most reliable follower Linda burning-rose, one of the 2 Teifling that helped you make brimstone. (now how you react is up to you)

Chimaera
2016-11-09, 10:31 AM
"When and where, Linda?", Beatrix look at the tiefling smiling, "You always give me soooooo good news. I was getting really bored already and maybe they want to keep the tradition to set Captiallis on fire and, if that's so...", she look to Ignan'drazill, "I'll need you by my side and not in the dungeons".

Ignan'drazill finishing munching the dead baby and smile, "As you wish, my love".

"Ah! And Linda, do you know who else is going to the meeting? Want to go along?"

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-09, 12:04 PM
Anoubandet

The golden wings of the nameless Solar pulsed with holy rage. It had found satisfaction in harming a creature of evil for once instead of being forced to turn on creatures it might once long ago have protected. Back in the old days, before it served the true master of the Light.

The Ethergaunt lay within a circle of Holy energy in the summoning chamber Wisps of ethereal blood rolling over it's cracked black mask and, unable to vanish from the material world, forming a thin cloud around the arcane creature. Lightning crackled along the runes on the walls as the barrage of spells settled.

Anoubandet appeared perfectly calm, as he usually did. Though the Solar knew that his mind was racing, dozens of contingencies and counter-measures rolling through his mind to respond to any possible (or imagined) breach or betrayal. The man could annihilate every creature in the chamber with a word and the Angel knew that there would be no hesitation if he felt the need to do so.

The heat was immense, as close to the Fire Plane as could be without actually travelling there. The ten Efreet were bound by chains of gold and collars of ice, formed of the oaths each had been compelled to submit to, and the hatred in their eyes burned hotter than the flames that formed their hearts. Each knew what was expected of it, and knew that no twist in their undertaking would be tolerated. Outsiders usually faded when destroyed, these ten knew that they would not be afforded such luxury if they attempted to betray the wizard they encircled.

The man was dark-skinned, tall and lean. He wore an elaborate red robe edged in silver over fine clothes and boots of midnight blue. He looked at each in turn, then to the Solar. Each of you knows the spells you are tasked to cast, and the punishment for failure or betrayal. I Wish....

With that the Efreet each glowed with sorcerous fury and a deafening roar filled the room as streams of magic flew into the wizard, his muscles burning as they reshaped themselves and his eyes glowed white hot as his mind and faculties were refined. 20 seconds passed and the transformation was complete. As Anoubandet examined himself, apparently satisfied with the results, the golden chains melted away. The man raised his hand and intoned in Auran, blistering cold filling the room as elementals appeared and unleashed spells against the Ereet. Not one raised a hand or blade to defend themselves.
As you are heading back to your palace on of your angels, daemon says that the godless would like to see you. This is very urgent matters, would you like to send one of us in your steed, it will take place in 3 days time at the corner stone

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-09, 01:59 PM
Mortis, like any good shepherd spends his days tending his flock, the growing population of the undead capable of rational thought, his days an endless stream of minor issues as his people adapt to their new (un)life. The smell, for those still capable of it was beyond hideous.

With a deep and weary sigh he gets up from his desk, having commandeered a manor so he could research in peace, and crosses to a window, gazing out across the devastation.

They would rebuild in time, bigger, stronger, eternal...

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-09, 03:52 PM
(refrence: the corner stone is a medium sized town outside of Captiallis.)

"When and where, Linda?", Beatrix look at the tiefling smiling, "You always give me soooooo good news. I was getting really bored already and maybe they want to keep the tradition to set Captiallis on fire and, if that's so...", she look to Ignan'drazill, "I'll need you by my side and not in the dungeons".

Ignan'drazill finishing munching the dead baby and smile, "As you wish, my love".

"Ah! And Linda, do you know who else is going to the meeting? Want to go along?"

Linda: "I would love to come along mistress ummmm well it sayss.... it saysss... it said in within 3 days of time and it is at the corner stone. It says that there will be 5 others coming to this meeting, its urgent you come. From my sources it says that there very powerful they are the others that terrorized Captiallis, there planning something big."
Linda looks are the ground nervously "if you would allow me to come i would be very thankful, they said a very powerful artificer is coming as well.they also said--"

Linda was interrupted by the whispers an incantation in draconic and Ignan'drazill's body starts to glow. Just as fast as the glow came it left leaving a handsome man dressed in noble clothes that is made of a red dragons hide.

Ignan'drazill says " I am ready my love, when do we leave"

Mortis, like any good shepherd spends his days tending his flock, the growing population of the undead capable of rational thought, his days an endless stream of minor issues as his people adapt to their new (un)life. The smell, for those still capable of it was beyond hideous.

With a deep and weary sigh he gets up from his desk, having commandeered a manor so he could research in peace, and crosses to a window, gazing out across the devastation.

They would rebuild in time, bigger, stronger, eternal...

the power of our people grow, are we ready to cross over into the material plane... the godless council has called for you" says your winter wight companion

Chimaera
2016-11-09, 10:57 PM
"Right away! Linda is coming with us", Beatrix depart to her chambers and get her stuff organized for travel. Once she has done with it, she call of Fire and Brimstone.

"My vassals. I'm giving you two witht he responsability to protect Cinderspire during the next week. Let Captain Jorric keep the Heirs of Bel busy trainning and patrolling the tunnels and entrances to Cinderspire. Should anything huge happen have some wizard or cleric to cast a Sending immediatly. Dismissed", she then look at her consort and Linda, "Let's get ourselves some warhorses and go to Cornerstone. And let's keep a low profile for now: don't want to attarct too much attention to a Godless Meeting after all".

In two hours, the trio is ready to depart from Cinderspire.
If Cornerstone is further away from it, she'll have Ignan'drazill get back to dragon form and have Linda ride him while she fly in her flying broom, too high above the clouds for people to see.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-09, 11:13 PM
"Right away! Linda is coming with us", Beatrix depart to her chambers and get her stuff organized for travel. Once she has done with it, she call of Fire and Brimstone.

"My vassals. I'm giving you two with the responsability to protect Cinderspire during the next week. Let Captain Jorric keep the Heirs of Bel busy trainning and patrolling the tunnels and entrances to Cinderspire. Should anything huge happen have some wizard or cleric to cast a Sending immediatly. Dismissed", she then look at her consort and Linda, "Let's get ourselves some warhorses and go to Cornerstone. And let's keep a low profile for now: don't want to attarct too much attention to a Godless Meeting after all".

In two hours, the trio is ready to depart from Cinderspire.
If Cornerstone is further away from it, she'll have Ignan'drazill get back to dragon form and have Linda ride him while she fly in her flying broom, too high above the clouds for people to see.

The time you leave is exactly 9:30 pm and it is already dark out. With recollection this is the exact same time that you left 5 years ago....odd.

When getting ready to leave Linda asks "is there is anything specific she should bring"

she also asks "if she would have any free time before the meeting, she has never been to one
"

As Ignan'drazill gets ready He gathers some of his belongings which would include a Rod, his robe, and his ear rings all magical. Ignan'drazill says when departing "Let this be Swift and easy, just like 5 years ago" Ignan'drazill winks in his mistress direction...

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-10, 04:19 AM
The lich bows low to the winterwight, never treating the creature with anything but the greatest respect, secretly suspecting the great power of it only permitted him control to humour him.

"My thanks, Cold-Claws-Dice-Mortal-Flesh." He says softly, "It burdens me that I must ally with such shortsighted mortals, still where they lack wisdom they do have wit. I will have Edmurson prepare teleport for a party of five, your dread self, Alice, naturally, and two of my children, volunteers trusted greatly by you, warn them that it will be perilous."

He always called the weaker undead his children, and in many ways cared for them in much the same way. Alice was a slaymate under his thrall, a childish mind but with power behind it, and Edmurson the wizard who both created and guarded his demiplane.

With a smile he carefully grooms himself in the mirror, renewing the spell preserving his flesh from inexorable decay as he calls his familiar to his shoulder.

LastCenturion
2016-11-10, 08:30 AM
Fyren sits alone in his tower, back to the one solid wall in his room, hands flying. He can see through the other walls, the floor, and the ceiling, but no longer bothers to glance there. His craft never move unprovoked. His newest creation is minutes from completion; this one is a dagger, attuned to the flow of magic and built to protect him from the vengeance of the aether. Vengeance of the Aether... That's one for the people back home. Fyren thinks. When he's done, he will jot the phrase into a notebook of poetry he keeps in his back pocket.

As he works, the building floats indelibly across the sky, a wooden structure moving faster than any horse. No sound comes out.

Chimaera
2016-11-10, 09:34 AM
"Swift and easy? No, honey. I hope it long and rough", she grins to him, "The way I like it".

Beatrix ride happyly. After the fall of the dwarven clans and the conquest of Cinderspire all her days had been monotone so a Godless Meeting was probably the best thing to cheer her up.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-10, 11:46 AM
The lich bows low to the winterwight, never treating the creature with anything but the greatest respect, secretly suspecting the great power of it only permitted him control to humour him.

"My thanks, Cold-Claws-Dice-Mortal-Flesh." He says softly, "It burdens me that I must ally with such shortsighted mortals, still where they lack wisdom they do have wit. I will have Edmurson prepare teleport for a party of five, your dread self, Alice, naturally, and two of my children, volunteers trusted greatly by you, warn them that it will be perilous."

He always called the weaker undead his children, and in many ways cared for them in much the same way. Alice was a slaymate under his thrall, a childish mind but with power behind it, and Edmurson the wizard who both created and guarded his demiplane.

With a smile he carefully grooms himself in the mirror, renewing the spell preserving his flesh from inexorable decay as he calls his familiar to his shoulder.

Cold-Claws says in a sinister tone "may i insist on a specific 2 children" gesturing towards the army of undead walking around."To be specific i would like the professor and Neivia to come, as long as your ok with it."
At the sound over her name Neivia the Snow elf death knight looks up at you and smiles.

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-10, 01:52 PM
The lich smiles back at the death knight, another almost-peer, "I will submit to your request old friend, but would request your reasoning."

Before Cold-Claws can get his response in the lich crosses the room, kneeling to kiss the death knight's hand, "Lady knight, I go to parley with monsters most foul and kindly request your blade at my side." It was this that let him keep so many willful undead under so light a thrall, charm, a good memory for the details of their lives and, rarely, an iron drive for vengeance when crossed.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-10, 04:22 PM
The lich smiles back at the death knight, another almost-peer, "I will submit to your request old friend, but would request your reasoning."

Before Cold-Claws can get his response in the lich crosses the room, kneeling to kiss the death knight's hand, "Lady knight, I go to parley with monsters most foul and kindly request your blade at my side." It was this that let him keep so many willful undead under so light a thrall, charm, a good memory for the details of their lives and, rarely, an iron drive for vengeance when crossed.

Neivas face changes to what looks like in between confused, surprised, and joy. "to the mortal realm!" she exclaims but hushes herself emidatly after. "whatever foe may mean intentinal harm to you will have to get past my blade, yes i would gladly come if it means protecting you."
http://img09.deviantart.net/605e/i/2009/080/1/d/blood_elf_deathknight_by_shiramune.jpg

"As for my reason of choosing her " cold-claw starts being 10 feet away now " she is our best and most versatile defense since the eons ago she came to us,let us not forget she posses one of the legendary Rune-blades, to be specific the Rune-blade of the undead" Cold-Claw pauses " Also lets not forget Mr. pukenstien. Just as he said that Mr. Pukenstien walks in." speak of the devil and he shall come" Neiva says rolling her eyes. " watch your tounge old hag for less it will be part of my expetements, you know how that feels don't you. And my name is not pukenstien its putricide!"
Mr. pukenstien his a necropolitan gnome, he specializes in alchemy but he also likes grafting flesh. despite he being by far one of if not the most intelligent undead there he was, bested by a cleric and loss one of his arms which lead him into the grafting business, he is the one who made Neiva a spellstiched when she arrived. he is much older than most undead there.
https://cdnb1.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/898/369/large/joe-wilson-warcraft-plaguebringer.jpg?1435631726.png

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-10, 05:09 PM
Neivas face changes to what looks like in between confused, surprised, and joy. "to the mortal realm!" she exclaims but hushes herself emidatly after. "whatever foe may mean intentinal harm to you will have to get past my blade, yes i would gladly come if it means protecting you."
http://img09.deviantart.net/605e/i/2009/080/1/d/blood_elf_deathknight_by_shiramune.jpg

"As for my reason of choosing her " cold-claw starts being 10 feet away now " she is our best and most versatile defense since the eons ago she came to us,let us not forget she posses one of the legendary Rune-blades, to be specific the Rune-blade of the undead" Cold-Claw pauses " Also lets not forget Mr. pukenstien. Just as he said that Mr. Pukenstien walks in." speak of the devil and he shall come" Neiva says rolling her eyes. " watch your tounge old hag for less it will be part of my expetements, you know how that feels don't you. And my name is not pukenstien its putricide!"
Mr. pukenstien his a necropolitan gnome, he specializes in alchemy but he also likes grafting flesh. despite he being by far one of if not the most intelligent undead there he was, bested by a cleric and loss one of his arms which lead him into the grafting business, he is the one who made Neiva a spellstiched when she arrived. he is much older than most undead there.
https://cdnb1.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/000/898/369/large/joe-wilson-warcraft-plaguebringer.jpg?1435631726.png

"Keep it civil you two." Mortis admonishes gently, "Naeva you may come, Dr. Putricide, you may not, I need strong fighters with me, not intellectuals, no matter the quality of their work. Where is the stillborn god, out lamenting the fact he never lived?" Of all his wards the atropal scion was the most difficult. The winterwight's intelligence had been handcrafted before Mortis had even been conceived as an idea,let alone a child, and the rest had the memory of their lives to fall back upon, the atropal scion had neither and likely could match any but himself and Cold-Claws in a fair fight.

"Dr. Putricide, please arrange transport for us. Naeva make a company of mindless skeletons presentable please, I've always found a show of force and a kind word work better than just a kind word."

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-10, 05:22 PM
Fyren sits alone in his tower, back to the one solid wall in his room, hands flying. He can see through the other walls, the floor, and the ceiling, but no longer bothers to glance there. His craft never move unprovoked. His newest creation is minutes from completion; this one is a dagger, attuned to the flow of magic and built to protect him from the vengeance of the aether. Vengeance of the Aether... That's one for the people back home. Fyren thinks. When he's done, he will jot the phrase into a notebook of poetry he keeps in his back pocket.

As he works, the building floats indelibly across the sky, a wooden structure moving faster than any horse. No sound comes out.

as your going about your regular day routine you her a short high pitched beep then you hear a voice say there is a meeting at Cornerstone, godless meeting *beeeep* Expected to be there within 3 days *beeep* if change course now will arive in 1 hour 32min 31sec, 30 sec, 29sec... the voice is that of one of the children from your town. off in the far distance you see the out line large mountain range and a smoking volcano. Cinderspire the city of flames.

LastCenturion
2016-11-10, 05:54 PM
Sighing, Fyren stands. He walks over to the door and through it to stand at the control center. He adjusts the course. He walks back through the door. Now to his desk. He sits again. That's enough time to finish this...

The hammer rings out once more.

Outside and far below the quiet skyship, clouds drift past.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-10, 06:13 PM
"Keep it civil you two." Mortis admonishes gently, "Naeva you may come, Dr. Putricide, you may not, I need strong fighters with me, not intellectuals, no matter the quality of their work. Where is the stillborn god, out lamenting the fact he never lived?" Of all his wards the atropal scion was the most difficult. The winterwight's intelligence had been handcrafted before Mortis had even been conceived as an idea,let alone a child, and the rest had the memory of their lives to fall back upon, the atropal scion had neither and likely could match any but himself and Cold-Claws in a fair fight.

"Dr. Putricide, please arrange transport for us. Neivia make a company of mindless skeletons presentable please, I've always found a show of force and a kind word work better than just a kind word."

Dr. Putricide staring jawdropped and red with jealousy or as red as an undead can get. "yes sir, I'll go get the children ready for there feild trip" hummed Neivia. just before she left she looks back at Dr. Putricide and says " aren't you supposed to be the one planing for departure, make yourself useful Dr. pukenstien." then she sticks her tongue out at him like a 12 year old and runs off. unfrozen by the comment Dr. Putricide says through gritted teeth "I'll be back in a bit".

"So do you have any idea what this meeting is about. The Letter says 5 others do you know who they are. If there in a meeting including you they better be powerful." says Cold-Claw as the room temperate drops to -100C.

An hour latter Neivia is ready to go she shows you an extremely expensive looking Rod and says "the children are ready and in the package"

======================================

11:30 pm

Far way in a land unknown to mortals and immortals well at least all the sane ones. lay a woman with purple hair smiles at her sky as if she owns it.
"There all in the same world now"
she says smiling
What if i gave them some power just a little push,
certainly not enough to kill them then
it wouldn't be any fun,
Ok .000001 percent of my power shouldn't kill them

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/19890-Purple-Moon.jpg
dreaded Mortis : as your comanions are getting ready to leave Nieva says goodbye to all of her friends, the doctor finishing the portal. " ahh there.. we ... go! All done sir ready to go. man you haven't used this thing in eons have you" says the Dr. the portal makes a grown sound and shows a magical refection of a sky that looks diffrent from the last time you have seen it. but the moon glows with a purple shine as you travel through the portal lake the part of you that goes through the plain emidately feels a divine aura of immeasurable magnitude. Whe you finally get through your in the middle of a large pains area laying on the ground looking at the sky after a minute or so the sky pulsates with a purple glow. The glow shooting a becon of pure power into your body and slowly there is a pain to it but a pain as if you were siting in a hot spot lake and you had just came from a normal cold lake. this feeling is odd because the last time you can remember this type of power was when .... you were a mortal...
and for the first time in your undead state you were granted sleep

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/21/6e/36/216e36f5adb88a528ecfbf5040898d34.jpg
Witch Beatriz:
As your riding through the country side you just so happen to look up at the sky. In that moment you feel an over whelming amount of magical aura which seems eerily...divine, you can tell its far above you. The only thing you see is a couple of clouds in the sky, there is a full moon but it looks different and somewhat disoriented. Maybe the color, seems to have a purple tint to it. As you traveling the the aura gets much stronger. At Midnight when the moon is perfectly above head Neivia asks "mistress you look tired are you sure you want to continue we could rest for the night." At that moment the sky visible pulsates with a slight purple shine of magic coming directly from the moon, With what seems like the power of infinite lightning strikes combined with the destructive power of a billion volcanoes of immeasurable Size exploding at the same time, times the destructive power of every centimeter of the universes fabric tearing apart, all in a billionth of a billionth of a second the light cascade towards 6 parts of the world. One were you are, your body collapse with the power being forced into it, Your body falls numb seconds before you faint from overwhelming power...

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2270960031/image.jpg
Fyren Iroa, the creator: With Your Dagger finally finished it looks as though crafted by the gods that it will soon protect you from slowly it seems to grow longer and have a purple tint. Hm you didn't make it able to do that. So you look around at what could be making it grow and change color. Your eyes stop on the moon or what was the moon, now grown 3 sizes too big and bright purple. you see a ray of purple energy fly directly at you and hits you with the power of one thousand lightning strikes. At that moment you see every item that has been or will ever be conceived by anybody or any thing in the universe. Because of the overwhelming knowledge flowing through your mind you pass out.

http://th02.deviantart.net/images3/PRE/i/2004/09/a/d/Purple_moon_eclipse.jpg
Anoubandet the MindBender: when you are getting ready to leave for departure you see the moon in the sky has an odd purple glow to it with this you run multiple causes through your mind but for the first time in forever you don't know how it happened and seconds later the sky pulsates with the power of all the angel of heaven times the power of all the demons of hell.
a purple pulse of divine energy crashes into you. Your body falls numb as you slowly faint from the godly exertion of power. your body falls victim to this power and you fully faint from the exertion of power to resist it. You have Never felt a power so strong.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/c8/b0/87/c8b087a597ead5892ca0730a31c7a13c.jpg
Maiden of stars, Telluria:As your looking at the sky this night it turns purple... just as planned... She said she could make anything happen. As you waited for the moon to grant you the power you rightfully claim you hear her voice in your head my child you are not the only one that will be gaining this power... the power to kill the gods...5 others will gain this power... the only power to kill what all of you despise the most... You are finally all on the same plain.
in the far realm safe and sound a woman with long dark purple hair has changed the future of the cosmos with only .000001 percent power... imagine what she could do with 100% This woman is the ultra deity Pamela deity of chaos and beauty

Sleep my children for tomorrow is a brand new world

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d0/26/50/d02650ebc6d30b3309f2cd0d1420ea9d.jpg

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-12, 01:39 PM
Before going to the portal Mortis would take the time to smooth ruffled feathers, going first to Putricide. "I'm sorry if you were upset by decision doctor, but I dare not risk a mage of your caliber in the field, Naeva was not picked to some quality you lack but for her expendability."

Hopefully that would smooth his damage ego, no for the rebellious one...

Naeva would be met with less... gentle methods, Mortis sitting her down and holding her hands, sending a constant stream of negative energy into the death knight, the equivalent of raw life force for one of the undead, the lich attempting to use it as a drug to keep her pacified, "Naeva I like you, I really do, but when I give orders I expect them to be followed. Now I've never subjugated your will, and you know I could, but if you continue to torment the good doctor I will, and I will order you to be his assistant and valet. So behave." Carrot and stick, he was almost proud of himself.

Lastly his least favourite task, Mortis entering a playground in one of the courtyards, but only one child is at play. The lich doesn't say a word, doesn't need to, the slaymate climbing silently up onto his back.

Once through the portal he'd barely have time to throw Alice clear of the beam before succumbing to both realisation and unconsciousness.

Chimaera
2016-11-12, 02:48 PM
Beatrix fell from her steed, hitting the ground face first.

Her wild dreams took her to an otherwordly plain with an eternal purple twilight. In this dream she fought aggainst men and beast and the dead, slowly turning the plain into a charred wasteland.

Eventually she woke up. Back to Cinderspire in her chamber. Several clerics of Hextor tending her feverish dreams. But how? Being a paladin made her immune to all diseases and even before she walked the path of unholy, she cant even remember ever being sick.

Beatrix slowly sit in her bed as many servants bring her water and check her signals. Everything is fine.

"Dont worry. I'm okay... In fact, I've never felt so good before. How long did I sleep? Did I miss the Godless Meeting?"

She get up and wave her doctors away, staying alone for a fee moments looking to the sky. What was that purple moon from before? And what is this power who just lit up inside her?

She hear the door opening and look to her consort.
"Something strange happened. I feel myself... Amazing. Let's go to that meeting, tell Linda to get ready. We'll be flying".

"Is that alright? We dont know what happened. What if you pass out again?", the dragon ask worried.

"Worry not. I want to fly and see that moon myself".

No matter what senses Ignan'drazill try to put to Beatrix, she just dodge all attempts and in less than an hour they're back and flying: Linda dragon riding while Beatrix fly on her magical broom.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-12, 10:32 PM
Before going to the portal Mortis would take the time to smooth ruffled feathers, going first to Putricide. "I'm sorry if you were upset by decision doctor, but I dare not risk a mage of your caliber in the field, Naeva was not picked to some quality you lack but for her expendability."

Hopefully that would smooth his damage ego, no for the rebellious one...

Naeva would be met with less... gentle methods, Mortis sitting her down and holding her hands, sending a constant stream of negative energy into the death knight, the equivalent of raw life force for one of the undead, the lich attempting to use it as a drug to keep her pacified, "Naeva I like you, I really do, but when I give orders I expect them to be followed. Now I've never subjugated your will, and you know I could, but if you continue to torment the good doctor I will, and I will order you to be his assistant and valet. So behave." Carrot and stick, he was almost proud of himself.

Lastly his least favourite task, Mortis entering a playground in one of the courtyards, but only one child is at play. The lich doesn't say a word, doesn't need to, the slaymate climbing silently up onto his back.

Once through the portal he'd barely have time to throw Alice clear of the beam before succumbing to both realisation and unconsciousness.
"understandable sir" says the doc
neivia's response was a smile.

When you awaken from your slumber your body feels refreshed almost... new, also you seem to have been moved into a building. As you awaken you can see that Neivia is siting in the corner watching you. Immediately as you awaken she heads to leave but the door opens up before she touches it and Cold walks and and says " I'm glad you have awaken now it's been 2 and a half days since you fell into your deep slumber, Neivia's magic scroll made this mansion, but we need to get moving we have 6 hours to get to Cornerstone." Neivia's frosty eyes bore into you as she says coldly " We need to talk" and she walks out the room before anything could be said back. Cold chuckles " About Neivia, she has powers that if she wanted to could destroy not only me but you as well, Be careful if you saw her like she was when you were out you would be scared as well, hell she broke through the wall of force i had made just by looking at it. On another note what was that power from before i could not identify it?"
Through you window you see Alice on a swing set, everything out there has a purple hew, and with a look up you still see the alien sky but the sun is now out and is being eclipsed with another large body seeming made of purple crystal ;for a second the sky was also crisscrossed with Runes of some sort, each strand enormous and seems to stretch forever with no start.

Beatrix fell from her steed, hitting the ground face first.

Her wild dreams took her to an otherwordly plain with an eternal purple twilight. In this dream she fought aggainst men and beast and the dead, slowly turning the plain into a charred wasteland.

Eventually she woke up. Back to Cinderspire in her chamber. Several clerics of Hextor tending her feverish dreams. But how? Being a paladin made her immune to all diseases and even before she walked the path of unholy, she cant even remember ever being sick.

Beatrix slowly sit in her bed as many servants bring her water and check her signals. Everything is fine.

"Dont worry. I'm okay... In fact, I've never felt so good before. How long did I sleep? Did I miss the Godless Meeting?"

She get up and wave her doctors away, staying alone for a fee moments looking to the sky. What was that purple moon from before? And what is this power who just lit up inside her?

She hear the door opening and look to her consort.
"Something strange happened. I feel myself... Amazing. Let's go to that meeting, tell Linda to get ready. We'll be flying".

"Is that alright? We dont know what happened. What if you pass out again?", the dragon ask worried.

"Worry not. I want to fly and see that moon myself".

No matter what senses Ignan'drazill try to put to Beatrix, she just dodge all attempts and in less than an hour they're back and flying: Linda dragon riding while Beatrix fly on her magical broom.

"you slept of 2 and a half days, Linda has been worried sick of you. the only difrence we can see on you right now is that spot in your hair... it purple"says your doctor

With a quick look in the mirror you find he's telling the truth, you have a small stripe of purple hair.

As you are leaving you see everything outside has a purple hew, and with a look up you still see the alien sky but the sun is now out and is being eclipsed with another large body seeming made of purple crystal ;for a second the sky was also crisscrossed with Runes of some sort, each strand enormous and seems to stretch forever with no start.

Linda seeing your confusion says " yea its been like this ever since the incident, don't worry nothing weird has happened though."
Linda trying to change the topic says "over the past days I've been told that the other what were supposed to show up have had the same problem as you... which is... do you know?"

Kobold-Bard
2016-11-13, 04:52 PM
Anoubandet

Awake. Terrified at the power that overwhelmed him. Furious at magic for once again failing him.

Anoubandet whips around and grabs daemon by the face, unleashing an earthshattering blast of raw magic into it, obliterating it entirely. Unsatisfied he then takes the Ethergaunt's blade and slashes it clean across the neck, decapitating it. He points the blade at his Solar...but stops himself firing the weapon. The Solar was disloyal and clearly powerless to shield him, but it was housebroken and he had neither the time nor spells prepared to conjure and ready a replacement.

Your failure will be answered for, later.

For now, he orders the Solar to revive the Ethergaunt, it has a spell he needs. Once the etheral wisps of it's lifeforce are pulled back together, the Ethergaunt will cast Analyse Dweomer and divulge his new abilities to Anoubandet in a dazed monotone.

Called by the Godless, and now I am a God. I wonder if they still wish to meet.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-13, 06:40 PM
Anoubandet

Awake. Terrified at the power that overwhelmed him. Furious at magic for once again failing him.

Anoubandet whips around and grabs daemon by the face, unleashing an earthshattering blast of raw magic into it, obliterating it entirely. Unsatisfied he then takes the Ethergaunt's blade and slashes it clean across the neck, decapitating it. He points the blade at his Solar...but stops himself firing the weapon. The Solar was disloyal and clearly powerless to shield him, but it was housebroken and he had neither the time nor spells prepared to conjure and ready a replacement.

Your failure will be answered for, later.

For now, he orders the Solar to revive the Ethergaunt, it has a spell he needs. Once the etheral wisps of it's lifeforce are pulled back together, the Ethergaunt will cast Analyse Dweomer and divulge his new abilities to Anoubandet in a dazed monotone.

Called by the Godless, and now I am a God. I wonder if they still wish to meet.

as ethergaunt cast the spell he says

"Analyze dweomer does not function when used on an artifact."

then he sit waiting for his next command.

The Solar says hesitantly with eyes full of terror

Well...ummm. its hard to kill a dragon as a human, but if you were a dragon trying to kill a dragon it would be a lot easier. sorry for my rudeness

then looks down shunning himself

LastCenturion
2016-11-13, 07:40 PM
Fyren awakens. He is on the floor of his study, the glowing dagger still grasped firmly in his hand, but something is different. What happened to me...? he thinks, rising. Nothing has been affected by his... leave of absence, as it were, and by the clock on the wall he was only out for an hour and a half. No matter. I've arrived. Fyren leaves his study, reaches the roof of his home, and steps off of the side. He drops quickly to the ground, breaking the fall at the last moment, and reaches out to the limits of his mental reach to command his constructs to pilot the house higher and higher, until it cannot be seen. As the cubic shape rises to the limits of the atmosphere, Fyren walks into Cornerstone.

Chimaera
2016-11-13, 08:50 PM
"I have no idea. Let's see if any of them will go to the meeting and, if they do, see if they know more of what happened. But whatever happened... That surge of power is still inside me. At least a little of it", Beatrix get ready to depart to Cornerstone.

Maybe. Just maybe, the other affected ones might know what happened?

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-13, 10:26 PM
"I have no idea. Let's see if any of them will go to the meeting and, if they do, see if they know more of what happened. But whatever happened... That surge of power is still inside me. At least a little of it", Beatrix get ready to depart to Cornerstone.

Maybe. Just maybe, the other affected ones might know what happened?

You are leaving and you see that the eclipes is now over and the land seems to have returned to normal, Linda is climbing on the back of Ignan'drazill she says

"Fly safe, im sorry we couldn't see your land to be, but no worries there will be plenty of time for that, as for the path we will be taking we have two; the first being as the crow flies directly towards Cornerstone, but that would be no fun, so i was thinking we could stop at the small town of Advent-stop and enforce your red dragon fist. it would allow to spread your wings for a bit, and it would be fun! that is if you want to?"

Then Linda eyes widen she takes her backpack off and pulls out 3 scrolls.

" Mistress if you wan to i could summon us powerful steeds if you want, to scare the people into submission. Only the most powerful nightmares of hell."

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-14, 04:05 AM
Mortis takes a moment to calm himself upon hearing this; it doesn't work. "This... insult," he practically spits the words, an impressive fest for a being that has been unable to spit for centuries, "will not be allowed to stand."

He steps outside, hands shaking with rage as he bellows up at the sky, "I will not be bribed! I will not be appeased! After all I have sacrificed to bring an end to your dominion did any of you think for a moment that this crumb of power would mollify me?! I ll find which of you bestowed this curse upon me and I will make you beg. Beg! For my permission to die,and I shall not grant that request." He looks around at the gathered undead, "Neiva you will return to our home, tell the troops the time has come, the age of mortals ends now, slaughter all in your path, bring all you kill home for reanimation."

"Cold-Claws-Dice-Mortal-Flesh, you will accompany me to the Godless, and if we like not what they say lay waste to them."

"Alice... Daddy is sorry for shouting." He finishes weakly as he taps his shoulders for her to climb aboard. He wasn't her father, even he wasnt cruel enough to deliberately create a slaymate.

Chimaera
2016-11-14, 05:06 AM
"Sure. Warring seems a good way to relax after this whole incident", Beatrix say and look at the scrolls, "call these steeds and let's have some fun".

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-14, 12:00 PM
Mortis takes a moment to calm himself upon hearing this; it doesn't work. "This... insult," he practically spits the words, an impressive fest for a being that has been unable to spit for centuries, "will not be allowed to stand."

He steps outside, hands shaking with rage as he bellows up at the sky, "I will not be bribed! I will not be appeased! After all I have sacrificed to bring an end to your dominion did any of you think for a moment that this crumb of power would mollify me?! I ll find which of you bestowed this curse upon me and I will make you beg. Beg! For my permission to die, and I shall not grant that request." He looks around at the gathered undead, "Neiva you will return to our home, tell the troops the time has come, the age of mortals ends now, slaughter all in your path, bring all you kill home for reanimation."

"Cold-Claws-Dice-Mortal-Flesh, you will accompany me to the Godless, and if we like not what they say lay waste to them."

"Alice... Daddy is sorry for shouting." He finishes weakly as he taps his shoulders for her to climb aboard. He wasn't her father, even he wasn't cruel enough to deliberately create a slaymate.
As you wish master.

Cold-Claw and Neivia say in unison, with both of them smiling

But we would only need this, if you want some here now, only the most powerful.

when she say this she gestures towards the rod she had brought with her.
with a jesture she summons forth a cloud of cold from the tip of the rod and from the cloud came a low rumble as if an avalanche going down a mountain to glowing lights in the middle is the only indaction of something in the cloud
after the cloud a being forms.
!0ft tall and nearly see though made of pure blightfire, black flames that crackle with cold energy, the only discernible feature being2 blue.. piercing eyes. The eyes move to look around the room but stops at Cold-Claw, then it yells in a flurry of anger

I WILL TERRIER YOU APART YOU ABOMINATION OF MY PERFECT WORKINGS
Neivia sighs in amusement, then looks directly at the dark cloud of colds saying in a disorented voice as if talking through a mask
YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HIM... this is a manifestation of cold malevolence, the spirit of one condemned in the afterlife to an eternity of frodty conflagration, my favored pet, could lay waste to Capitalis in one day if i let it.

As she says this The being slowly but surely moves away from Cold-Claw and with a look towards cold claw you can see he is a face full of undoubted fear, his arm emifiatly coverd in a blade of ice; but only for a moment because cold-claw comforts himself back into your control and tells you

yes master I believe this one should do no need to have any more, I do not like being in this... things sight but if my master commands i shall side with it for as long as commanded
his arm revering back to its normal state.

Are we ready to leave says Neivia with a cold maleficent grin

===============

"Sure. Warring seems a good way to relax after this whole incident", Beatrix say and look at the scrolls, "call these steeds and let's have some fun".

With powerful words of magic Linda summons and extravagant hand movemnet no human is capable of she summons forth dark rad clouds. from the cloud comes 5 things
1) The strong smell of sulfur and brimctone
2) flames that burn with and infernal rage... almost hellish
3) 2 monstrous steeds on four legs still twice the size of a full grown man, at first glance, this creature looks like a large, powerful horse with a jest black coat. A closer look, however, reavels its true nature. Flams wreathe its steely hooves, trails from its flared nostrils, and smolder in the depths of its dark onyx eyes.
4) 6 Large Coal-black matiffs the size of horses, its markings fire red, its teeth driping with blood, its tounge that of a snake, forked, and most fearful of all glowing red eyes
5)Silent, with grace and power, a creature emerges, It has the shape of an enormas lion, but its form consists of blinging light and fiery sparks, as though its body were made of energy and not flesh and bones

in a deep devilish voice Linda exclaim
Cauchemar Nightmares, bred for only the most royal of devils, Nessian Warhounds, only a gift from a friend of mine, and finally The dreaded Hellcat, invisible in times like this and all the more powerful. Your ride is here but i will be using my own mode of travel
In your mind you hear
hello Red Sorceress Beatriz, i am the loyal Hell cat of Linda Burning rose, her master is my master, my action is yours to command
You see Linda's body ignite with a flurry of power and hellish flames, as the flames subside she has grown wings with feathers from charcoal black to ember red, she has here Ranseur drawn the Ranseur itself has hellish flames on its tip
Shall we take off mistress.
Ignan'drazill lifts you up on to one of the flaming horses then he himself climbs onto the other.
Your command to go my lady

Chimaera
2016-11-14, 12:41 PM
"Let's lay waste on this town", she says ordering someone to fetch her one standart to fix on her steed.

She then lead the way, but not before taking a deep breath and spewing an enormous ammount of smoke. Evil sentient smoke.

"Smoker. Obey my command: scout ahead and above, for today we'll bring Hextor's clutch to the infidels".

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-14, 01:46 PM
Mortis sighs softly at this, "Neivia, dear sweet naive Neivia, clearly you need a lesson on the nature of orders." As he speaks he mentally directs Cold-Claws and Alice to a safe distance as he steps towards the snow elf, reaching towards to attempt to pick her up by the hair, "when I give an order I expect it to obeyed, not questioned, not debated, but obeyed efficiently as your feeble mind can manage. Am I understood?"

As he finishes he unleashes the necromantic power commonly known as the rebuke, most unpleasant but not actively harmful.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-14, 03:04 PM
Mortis sighs softly at this, "Neivia, dear sweet naive Neivia, clearly you need a lesson on the nature of orders." As he speaks he mentally directs Cold-Claws and Alice to a safe distance as he steps towards the snow elf, reaching towards to attempt to pick her up by the hair, "when I give an order I expect it to obeyed, not questioned, not debated, but obeyed efficiently as your feeble mind can manage. Am I understood?"

As he finishes he unleashes the necromantic power commonly known as the rebuke, most unpleasant but not actively harmful.

Your arm misses but barley touches he hair and with that contact a blast of negative energy jolt through her

she smiles and says

I will not be scared by the likes of...!!!

then her body stops moments later shes up on her feat with all emotion drained from her eyes.

please, I'm sorry i will do as you please
she hands you the rod.
This is all the undead under my control in this world. they are in you hands, would you like me to bring more, or is that enough.

"Let's lay waste on this town", she says ordering someone to fetch her one standart to fix on her steed.

She then lead the way, but not before taking a deep breath and spewing an enormous ammount of smoke. Evil sentient smoke.

"Smoker. Obey my command: scout ahead and above, for today we'll bring Hextor's clutch to the infidels".

LastCenturion
2016-11-14, 05:21 PM
You reach the building designated on the map, its a large Ruin Church of some god, there is no physical evidence of magic effecting it, There is a man sitting at the steps leading up to the church, behind him is a women dressed in black. The man on the floor looks up at you when you come within 10 ft of him and says

Greetings and salutations, i am Prince Tandem Lionheart but please just call me Tandem, this is my companion, Princess Yuri Lionheart, I can tell your one of the people we have been waiting for, please come in.

as he gestures towards the building the air around it seems to ripple.

As the building ripples, Fyren slips the ring from the palm of his left hand to his finger, and time seems to stop. Slowly to his accelerated perceptions, but still faster than sight to other observers, Fyren advances towards the building, letting his True Seeing show him what traps and hidden objects may lie in wait. When he finds a trap or encounters an anti-magic field, he will cease his advance, otherwise he continues until he finds the source of the ripples. Once he is done investigating, he retraces his steps back to the same spot he was in, then removes the second most expensive magic item he has ever made. A keen observer might notice the instant change in his posture, but they might not.

"I will follow if you lead, prince," Fyren states, his voice dripping with scorn over the title. "I assume the others have yet to arrive? I see nobody here."

The ring I'm using has Time Stop as a continuous effect, and even with my discounts it's still just shy of 95 thousand gold pieces to craft. The more expensive item is my giant flying hexahedron, which in total costs 160 thousand and some. The magic components for the stronghold are a fraction of the cost, which is why the ring is still worth less.

After observing his new acquaintances more closely, Fyren surreptitiously swaps the ring that freezes the hearts of his foes for a more defensive one that protects him from poison.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-14, 06:18 PM
As the building ripples, Fyren slips the ring from the palm of his left hand to his finger, and time seems to stop. Slowly to his accelerated perceptions, but still faster than sight to other observers, Fyren advances towards the building, letting his True Seeing show him what traps and hidden objects may lie in wait. When he finds a trap or encounters an anti-magic field, he will cease his advance, otherwise he continues until he finds the source of the ripples. Once he is done investigating, he retraces his steps back to the same spot he was in, then removes the second most expensive magic item he has ever made. A keen observer might notice the instant change in his posture, but they might not.

"I will follow if you lead, prince," Fyren states, his voice dripping with scorn over the title. "I assume the others have yet to arrive? I see nobody here."

The ring I'm using has Time Stop as a continuous effect, and even with my discounts it's still just shy of 95 thousand gold pieces to craft. The more expensive item is my giant flying hexahedron, which in total costs 160 thousand and some. The magic components for the stronghold are a fraction of the cost, which is why the ring is still worth less.

there is no invisible of hidden object immediately visible. With true seeing the ripple goes away revealing the church is 10 times larger then previously seen, looks to be keep in perfect condition except that it is covered in magical runes, in the sky were there used to be clouds shows that there are 6 large floating towers, all covered in magical runes and each have 3 chains on them, i chain connected to another tower the other 2 connected to the church. As your returning to you spot you were at you see that Tandem lion heart now has a spaded red tail one of his arm look as if covered in ash and embers and he has 8 small sharp and red horns crowning his head, at his waist is a blade with embers formed int glyphs covering it. Princess Yui now looks completly difrent, Adorned in priceless jewelry, silks, and other finery, this human-like creature is the vision of beauty—except for her copper skin, wings, forked tail, and horns that betray her true nature. she also has a copper scourge at her waist

spellcraft on the runes on the building
knowledge the planes on Prince tandem and his blade
Knowledge history on him and his items as well
Knowledge the planes on Princess Yui
spellcraft on there items as well
For the knowledge the planes and the last spell crafts I will pm you it, don't want to spoil it for anyone else.
Back in normal time speed

No but they are expected to be here by 12 tonight, let us talk more inside says Princess Yui

the towershttps://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/fantasy-tower-15417407.jpg
the church afterhttp://tony.abou-assaleh.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Duomo.jpg
the Princehttp://rpgromaduke.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/0/5/12057661/898582906.jpg
the princesshttp://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/3/30/Glasya_Dungeon_197.jpg

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-15, 03:39 AM
Mortis sighs again, handing her back the runestaff, "I don't want your weapon, just do as I said and unleash my legions upon the world... please."

Chimaera
2016-11-15, 02:13 PM
"This city should pose no threat to us combined", Beatrix said while riding the cauchemar, "But there are two local legends that can make things more fun: a mage and priest of Talos. The others will be just numbers".

At the start of everyday, Beatrix and her closest minions (Linda and Ignan'drazill included) breakfast with a Heroes Feast (from her Horn of Plenty) which grants them 1d8+6 temporary hp ([roll0]) as well as immunity to fear and diseases;

She cast Greater Magic Weapon on up to 4 weapons, being 2 her weapons (armor spikes and flail) and the other two to whatever minion with her, making them +5 (lasts 21 hours);

Her spiked armor bonus are constantly turned to the Spellstrike weapon enchantment, granting her +5 bonus to saves vs. spells and spell-like abilities (that's her default and can be changed during battle or when I post telling so);

She always have a (Maximized and Empowered) Vampiric Touch on her Bloodstone Flail (it deals 90 damage and grants me that much temporary hp);

All her attacks are considered Unholy;

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-15, 11:52 PM
Mortis sighs again, handing her back the runestaff, "I don't want your weapon, just do as I said and unleash my legions upon the world... please."

You word is law

Then she walks outside raises the staff and with magical words of death, freedom, and destruction.

The ground rumbles for three minutes, in those three minutes clouds of undead escape from the tip of the rod. of every-shape and size, every element, every power.

Neivia clears he voice.

RAIN HELL ON THIS WORLD, TODAY IS THE DAY UNDEAD WILL RISE, BRING BACK THE FALLEN!!

A undead with Blue wings made of light,Runes cover her body, Her eyes emitting cold made into a gas, emitting a aura of cold and fear walks towards Neivia and says,

"dread commander we are ready when you are, were do we attack first."

Neivia hands him the horn of a great mammoth.

Signal now, attack everthing in your wake, I am your master you will follow me undoubtfully, Bring the Floating fort, I will be off now.

Neivia slowly turns to you with clearly a scared look in here eye.

This woman's name is Cora Frozen-Wing,is this army exceptional, master.

You Hear Cora Frozen-Wing blow the horn and as this happens you see a large colossal Shadow cross Sail over your area. With a look up you see that the shadow is a large Floating undead fortress gliding through a portal, followed closely by undead riding undead dragons.

then on the ground you see your army 10 times large than all the material planes armies combined, charger across the ground.

"Shall, we be off, master. We will be late if we do not leave within 1 hour." says Neivia nervously, looking as directly into your eyes, with the most stern as someone who was just cowering in fear from you can.

Red Sorceress Beatrix:

When you within a mile of the fortress Linda says we should stop here and gather battle plans

Linda pulls out a couple scrolls reads them off and a shining black light glimmer in the air opens up
Ignan'drazil casts a spell to ward of any direction as you are setting up base

20 minutes later, the scout you sent out returns and says

There are 100 guards in the city each shift, most of them are paladins of some sort, due to the loss in divine connection most do not have access to magic, that being said the wizard has improved his protection, so has the High cleric. it seems we have a distraction for them as well, there have been a large amount of undead showing up since this morning, the clergy is preoccupied so we could use that to are advantage. The best time to start in 20 minutes, from what i have gathered that's when the clergy sends out there next group.

Are we going for a sneak attack,
Linda holds up one hand holding a scroll-case,
or a full on assault,
holding up the other hand.

Chimaera
2016-11-17, 07:45 PM
"I was thinking in trying diplomacy first", she grins, "Have Smoker send a message to them and ask then politely to surrender their wizard and cleric, so that no one else need to die".

"He could tell them I have no much interest in keeping them both, just want a few things before they can get back to their boring lives. If that fails... Well, an all out attack might be what would cheer my mood the best".

She stop for a moment and think.
"In fact, I guess a full assault is the only thing that will cheer me up. Let's go with full on assault", she points to the right hand scroll, "Let's start this attack so that we can have dinner on the city hall".

Beatrix's Status
HP 281 AC 53 (ff: 51, touch: 30) Saves: +39/+30/+37 (+6 vs. spells) Init: +9
SR 32 DR 10/epic, 5/adamantine and 3/silver
Immunity to Fire, Paralysis, Sleep, Diseases, Fear, Mind-Affect, Polymorph, Energy Drain, Ability Drain and Damage
Aura of Despair (10ft, -2 to saves)
Diplomacy 20, Listen 20, Spot 20, Sense Motive 10

Ignan'drazill's Status
HP 756 AC 49 (ff: 49, touch: 6) Saves: +29/+20/+24 Init: +0
SR 31, DR 20/Magic and 5/Evil, Improved Evasion
Immunity to Fire, Sonic, Paralysis, Sleep, Diseases, Fear, Death, Negative Energy
Frightful Presence (DC 31)
Diplomacy 4, Listen 43, Spot 43, Sense Motive 43

Smoker's Status
HP 208 AC 21 (ff: 12, touch: 17) Saves: +14/+14/+5 Init: +13
SR 21 DR 10/Magic
Immunity to Fire, Poison, Sleep, Paralysis, Stunning, Critical Hits, Flanking
Cold Resistance 10, Cold Vulnerability
Listen 18, Spot 18

LastCenturion
2016-11-17, 08:13 PM
"So," says Fyren, breaking the silence for the first time in hours. "Who all is coming? I'm eager to meet beings near as powerful as I."

As he was waiting, Fyren took a while to study his companions, thinking back on what he knew about them-- and how he might defeat them in a fight.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-17, 09:49 PM
"I was thinking in trying diplomacy first", she grins, "Have Smoker send a message to them and ask then politely to surrender their wizard and cleric, so that no one else need to die".http://www.projectwonderful.com/out.php?go=173086560&_r=

"He could tell them I have no much interest in keeping them both, just want a few things before they can get back to their boring lives. If that fails... Well, an all out attack might be what would cheer my mood the best".

She stop for a moment and think.
"In fact, I guess a full assault is the only thing that will cheer me up. Let's go with full on assault", she points to the right hand scroll, "Let's start this attack so that we can have dinner on the city hall".

Linda smiles
Linda walks 20 feet away from you pulls out 5 scrolls from the case, every scroll is chacoal black, the runes on the scroll glow with a flaming glee. She says in some infernal language even you can only understand a couple words from it

Rise.... Abbodon..... Glaysa... Lucifer... Flaming Fallen... fight for me.... swift flight and perfect maneuvers to thee... Wheels of hell... Hell's mansion will withstand...

As she speaks the incantations dark sulfuric cloud not different from when she summoned the nightmares starts to form, her body burst into flames but it doesn't seem to faze her...

http://theneodesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/flaming34-final.jpg
after the the incantations stop the smoke dissipates and leaving 25 creatures have appeared, 24 of the beings that appeared are all devils with large metal looking beards and large gruesome looking halberds, they all have a chain on there necks burning with flames of hell. The final devil is what looks like a fallen angel male wielding 1 blade fashioned with black fire and sporting a devious smile on his face, flames lick at his skin, his is fill with pleasure as if he likes the pain.
Linda's body has changed for she has now grown large flaming black wings. She holds chained connected to the devils in her left hand and a Ransuer "the Runeblade of the devil" that looks made perfectly out of the darkness of empty space.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/28/82/de/2882de94b1166154d68ddd013f4823c9.jpg

Here is the first wave of Pawns, And the fallen is my knight, my bishops should be coming soon, same for my other Knight, and my Rooks. we have enough to start the storm. 6 of my pawns will head in if you want the Wizard and Cleric, they will get specific orders to bring them back alive, that is if you still want them...

The Fallen angel looks you up then down stopping his eyes a couple of times, He smiles with a grin full of greed lust pride and Lust "My queen, i think Sombody has you beaten when it comes to beauty, I wonder if she likes pain as much as I do..." continues to smile mischiefly

Your consort fueled by anger grabs your hand and says "You ready love, time to have fun, like 5 years ago." satisfied by the reaction from the fallen you physically see the anger in his body lessen.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e6/62/a3/e662a3fc2adf74b6ffc4f531d88fb707.jpg

"So," says Fyren, breaking the silence for the first time in hours. "Who all is coming? I'm eager to meet beings near as powerful as I."

As he was waiting, Fyren took a while to study his companions, thinking back on what he knew about them-- and how he might defeat them in a fight.
Mortis, the Undead emperor
Red Sorceress, Beatrix
Telluria, Maiden of Stars
Anoubandet, Heaven's Controller
Each of them has 1 or 2 strong allies with them, you do not which is why we would liek to gift you one of are poweful construct, that is if you want.
Mortis has Cold-Claw an ancient undead and Neiva demondion
Beatrix has Ignan'drazil and Linda Burning Rose
Telluria has Eyouslios the devourer of the gods
Anoubanet has Daemon Light-bringer who was a powerful Angel but has Stopped to do good Says Prince Tandem
He escorts you to a room with runes spattered across the front of it, "Each saying do not enter" and " This seal is meant to keep the being in not keep others out"
then Tandem says
If you accept this offer you will have a being with no name but we call him Fregondell of in regular language The Construct of constructs. He has been Off for a long time, some how he turned on after the moon went purple.
He opens the door and it creaks through the Colossal halls of the building. in the room there is a hole in the ceiling with light poring through, no light any were except for that small beam, even though you can tell the room is large.

Then a large being walks over to you seemingly made out of pure platinum and in perfect condition even gods could not conceive, this construct looks like an ogre-sized gorilla, walking on both its short legs and its hammer-like hands. Its body is heavily plated with powerful glyph s written on each plate. On its back Is an Immense Hammer emitting magical power.

He's all yours say Prince Tandem

Chimaera
2016-11-17, 11:35 PM
"Sorry, this one is taken", she says and show a golden ring, "And you look too angelical for my liking".

She look at the hellish horde and then walk in front of them, much like a general in front of her troops.
"I want both the wizard and the cleric alive. Barely. I could use some living wand... All the rest who fight must be crushed", she says and laugh to herself.

"Let's go!".
And so she ride with the hellish horde to combat.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-18, 12:15 AM
"Sorry, this one is taken", she says and show a golden ring, "And you look too angelical for my liking".

She look at the hellish horde and then walk in front of them, much like a general in front of her troops.
"I want both the wizard and the cleric alive. Barely. I could use some living wand... All the rest who fight must be crushed", she says and laugh to herself.

"Let's go!".
And so she ride with the hellish horde to combat.
" oh come on, I can work freaking miracles, what can a dragon do, stick his monstrous lava squirting.... oh so you are sadistic, i knew it!!

As you get closer to the city which is in the middle of a valley, you see a large army of unimaginable proportion on the opposite side of the city, on you side you see Manny men have gathered all armed. You see in the middle of the town that the wizards tower is now floating 1 mile above ground and the bottom of it seems to be emitting a magical translucent blue dome around the city. to the west you see an army marching towards the cities direction. the city looks as if it has a 10 mile radius. from the point you are at you can see that the small army blocking against you is about 400 people in, with 1 distinguished individual in the front, this person is wearing a large blue robe and has a light glowing next to his head, he is barley balanced on his staff which has glyph's of some sort.

They yell charge and advance at you, the wizard fires of a couple of spells that don't seem to have any effect at the moment.

The fallen angel says

Let a real man take care of these punks unlike some draggs, an Angel can work wonders you know ... anywhere at any time... iny miny miney..mo!!
On mo he fires a flaming bloat at a section of the army and they burst into flames but don't die emmiditadly, first there there clothes burn, then there bodies, but unnaturally slow, until there nothing but ash.

I'll SHOW YOU WHAT A DRAGON CAN DO, YOU LITTLE...!!! Then Your consort breaths a obnoxiously large Lava and ash path and the rest of the part that charged died (kill count 100 the Wizard is still alive)

The fallen angel smiles with delight
Oh they died so unpleasantly i may have to help myself to more, hon wanna help me.

Linda looks at you and says
Let us let the immature boys deal with these and we will go deal with that army to the west

Chimaera
2016-11-18, 12:33 AM
"Dont forget I'm a dragon too, punk", Beatrix look at both Linda and the fallen angel, "Teach him respect or I might have to show him whata dragon do".

It's a threat, yes. But she says it naturally. Almost as if playing.

"Let's deal with them quick", she says and lead the way towards the army at west, her somke companion flying above, ready to engulf anyone.

[roll0]

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-18, 01:02 AM
"Dont forget I'm a dragon too, punk", Beatrix look at both Linda and the fallen angel, "Teach him respect or I might have to show him whata dragon do".

It's a threat, yes. But she says it naturally. Almost as if playing.

"Let's deal with them quick", she says and lead the way towards the army at west, her somke companion flying above, ready to engulf anyone.

[roll0]

half-way to the other army you hear a purr then it speaks

None shall see the light of day again for they have entered my territory.
Out of the shadow you see what looks like a human girl lightly rapped in clothes almost covering all of her tattoos, she has nine tail protruding from the bottom of her spine she wields a flaming sword in one hand and a ball of fire in the other. She breaths in and releases a large bellowing cloud of fire which actually burns those immune, the cloud large than any you have ever seen, it burns the air around you with its heat. She those the fiery bolt at Linda and you hear Linda scream in agony.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb462/Naruko-Kyuubi/b2ebce1f9c064b548ea1112509180d4a1232838052_full.jp g

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-18, 01:14 AM
Init:
Cat: [roll0]
Linda: [roll1]

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-18, 05:45 AM
Mortis sighs deeply, "Very well, get it done. Now if you'll excuse me I need to attend a meeting."

The lich heads off at full speed.

Chimaera
2016-11-18, 11:25 AM
"Who dare attacking my servant?", Beatrix ask the cat girl and dissappears from a split second just to reappear on flanking position with Linda, "You have the next few seconds of life to tell your name and apologize".

Using swift action to teleport in flanking position.

Beatrix then give the newcomer caress of her Flail of the Tyrants, each attack burning with arcane and unholy fire.

Arcane Strike of 4 and FA Channelling Maximized Shocking Grasp.
If she's not good she doesnt take the bonus damage from unholy.
Every attack that conects reduce any spell resistance she might have by 2 (stackable, last 1 round).
If she's wearing metal armor (which probably isnt the case, given the picture) every attack gets a +3 bonus on the attack.
The attacks are adamantine, magic and evil to bypass DR and they all ignore miss chance from any illusion she have on or cast.

1st Bloodstone Attack [roll0] dmg [roll1] plus arcane strike [roll2] plus unholy [roll3] plus Maximized Empowered Vampiric Strike 90 plus lightning 30 plus steal spell

2nd attack [roll4] dmg [roll5] plus arcane strike [roll6] plus unholy [roll7] plus lightning 30 plus steal spell

3rd attack [roll8] dmg [roll9] plus arcane strike [roll10] plus unholy [roll11] plus lightning 30 plus steal spell

4th attack [roll12] dmg [roll13] plus arcane strike [roll14] plus unholy [roll15] plus lightning 30 plus steal spell

Steal Spell
Foregoing the 2d6 sneak attack damage (from flanking) so that the attack steal spells from her:
1st: steal spell (from highest level) plus eletricity resistance 10 (if she doesnt have it, you choose another randomly)
2nd: steal spell (from highest level) plus steal spell-like ability (Teleport. If she doesnt have it, you choose one randomly)
3rd: steal spell (from highest level) plus spell effect on her.
4th: steal spell (from highest level) plus spell effect on her.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-18, 05:49 PM
"Who dare attacking my servant?", Beatrix ask the cat girl and dissappears from a split second just to reappear on flanking position with Linda, "You have the next few seconds of life to tell your name and apologize".

Using swift action to teleport in flanking position.

Beatrix then give the newcomer caress of her Flail of the Tyrants, each attack burning with arcane and unholy fire.

Arcane Strike of 4 and FA Channelling Maximized Shocking Grasp.
If she's not good she doesnt take the bonus damage from unholy.
Every attack that conects reduce any spell resistance she might have by 2 (stackable, last 1 round).
If she's wearing metal armor (which probably isnt the case, given the picture) every attack gets a +3 bonus on the attack.
The attacks are adamantine, magic and evil to bypass DR and they all ignore miss chance from any illusion she have on or cast.

1st Bloodstone Attack [roll0] dmg [roll1] plus arcane strike [roll2] plus unholy [roll3] plus Maximized Empowered Vampiric Strike 90 plus lightning 30 plus steal spell

2nd attack [roll4] dmg [roll5] plus arcane strike [roll6] plus unholy [roll7] plus lightning 30 plus steal spell

3rd attack [roll8] dmg [roll9] plus arcane strike [roll10] plus unholy [roll11] plus lightning 30 plus steal spell

4th attack [roll12] dmg [roll13] plus arcane strike [roll14] plus unholy [roll15] plus lightning 30 plus steal spell

Steal Spell
Foregoing the 2d6 sneak attack damage (from flanking) so that the attack steal spells from her:
1st: steal spell (from highest level) plus eletricity resistance 10 (if she doesnt have it, you choose another randomly)
2nd: steal spell (from highest level) plus steal spell-like ability (Teleport. If she doesnt have it, you choose one randomly)
3rd: steal spell (from highest level) plus spell effect on her.
4th: steal spell (from highest level) plus spell effect on her.
Your fist to attacks hit her in arm, she yelps in pain then spins around to face you but in doing so Linda swings
her Ransuer down on her exposed back
AB:+40/+35/+30/+25/+20/+15/+10/+5
ranseur 1d20+40 Damage 3d8+9d6+80
ranseur 1d20+35 Damage 3d8+9d6+80
ranseur 1d20+30 Damage 3d8+9d6+80
ranseur 1d20+25 Damage 3d8+9d6+80
ranseur 1d20+20 Damage 3d8+9d6+80
ranseur 1d20+15 Damage 3d8+9d6+80
ranseur 1d20+10 Damage 3d8+9d6+80
ranseur 1d20+5 Damage 3d8+9d6+80

With this that cat is STILL standing, in each hand she forms a long flaming string as if it were a whip
AB:+32/+27/+27/+22/+22/17 all attacks this round is with tails(primary weapons) + full attack with floating weapon, the touch ac whips -6 (-2 dual, -4 impro)
Attacks against linda:
simatar (1d20+33) Damage (6d6 fire + 12)
simatar (1d20+28) Damage (6d6 fire + 12)
simatar (1d20+23) Damage (6d6 fire + 12)
tail1 (1d20+33) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail1 (1d20+28) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail1 (1d20+23) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail2 (1d20+33) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail2 (1d20+28) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail2(1d20+23) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail3(1d20+33) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail3(1d20+28) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail3(1d20+23) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail4(1d20+33) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail4(1d20+28) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail4(1d20+23) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail5(1d20+33) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail5(1d20+28) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
Whip1(1d20+22) damage (1d8+4d6+12)
Whip1(1d20+17) damage (1d8+4d6+12)
Whip1(1d20+12) damage (1d8+4d6+12)
=======================================
Attacks against you
tail5(1d20+23) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail6(1d20+33) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail6(1d20+28) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail6(1d20+23) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail7(1d20+33) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail7(1d20+28) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail7(1d20+23) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail8(1d20+33) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail8(1d20+28) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail8(1d20+23) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail9(1d20+33) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail9(1d20+28) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
tail9(1d20+23) damage (1d3+3+4d6+2d6+12)+1 negative level
Whip2(1d20+22) damage (1d8+4d6+12)
Whip2(1d20+17) damage (1d8+4d6+12)
Whip2(1d20+12) damage (1d8+4d6+12)

Small chart explaining this small battle field (will have the real on up in a little). B is you, C is the cat, L is linda

|--L---------|

Linda: (1d20+25)[35]
Cat: (1d20+26)[34]
Beatrix: (1d20+9)[22]

Mortis sighs deeply, "Very well, get it done. Now if you'll excuse me I need to attend a meeting."

The lich heads off at full speed.
At full speed you arrive in Cornerstone in nearly a half hour. When you arrive to the location noted on the meesage it looks like the most redicules place to hold a GODless meating, there is no physical evidence of magic effecting it, There is a man sitting at the steps leading up to the church, behind him is a women dressed in black. The man on the floor looks up at you when you come within 10 ft of him and says

Greetings and salutations, i am Prince Tandem Lionheart but please just call me Tandem, this is my companion, Princess Yuri Lionheart, I can tell your one of the people we have been waiting for, please come in, you might have time to meet another one effect by THAT light in the sky.

as he gestures towards the building the air around it seems to ripple.

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-19, 06:26 AM
Mortis pauses, stepping back slightly as he stops the undead around him with a mental order, readying a spell to kill the pair of the them. The infamous Wail of the Banshee if he doesn't like their answer to his next question.

"And what exactly would you know about that?"

Readied action: Howl of the Banshee if they get aggressive or provide an answer that admits any form of guilt.

Chimaera
2016-11-19, 10:51 AM
"You dare challenge me, kitten?", Beatrix roars as some attacks managed to break her defenses, "I'll show you what Hell is like".

Why this creature was here? Did her attacked quasi-deity domain? Maybe she had the same idea as her and went to capture this town... But whatever, Beatrix doesnt care of anything but this glorified catfolk attacking her servant and her.

With unholy fervor, Beatrix keep her barrage of attacks, hoping to bring her down for good. Or evil, as may be the case.

Swift action to cast Wraithstrike from wand, Power Attack of 11 and Arcane Strike of 4. All attacks are touch attacks. Channeling Maxed Shocking Grasp.

1st [roll0] dmg [roll1] plus arcane strike [roll2] plus vampiric touch 90 plus lightning 30

Horned Helm [roll3] dmg [roll4] plus arcane strike [roll5] plus lightning 30

2nd [roll6] dmg [roll7] plus arcane strike [roll8] plus lightning 30

3rd [roll9] dmg [roll10] plus arcane strike [roll11] plus lightning 30

4th [roll12] dmg [roll13] plus arcane strike [roll14] plus lightning 30

Beatrix's Status
HP 183/281 AC 53 (ff: 51, touch: 30) Saves: +39/+30/+37 (+6 vs. spells) Init: +9
SR 32 DR 10/epic, 5/adamantine and 3/silver
Immunity to Fire, Paralysis, Sleep, Diseases, Fear, Mind-Affect, Polymorph, Energy Drain, Ability Drain and Damage
Aura of Despair (10ft, -2 to saves)
Diplomacy 20, Listen 20, Spot 20, Sense Motive 10

Ignan'drazill's Status
HP 756 AC 49 (ff: 49, touch: 6) Saves: +29/+20/+24 Init: +0
SR 31, DR 20/Magic and 5/Evil, Improved Evasion
Immunity to Fire, Sonic, Paralysis, Sleep, Diseases, Fear, Death, Negative Energy
Frightful Presence (DC 31)
Diplomacy 4, Listen 43, Spot 43, Sense Motive 43

Smoker's Status
HP 208 AC 21 (ff: 12, touch: 17) Saves: +14/+14/+5 Init: +13
SR 21 DR 10/Magic
Immunity to Fire, Poison, Sleep, Paralysis, Stunning, Critical Hits, Flanking
Cold Resistance 10, Cold Vulnerability
Listen 18, Spot 18

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-21, 04:33 AM
(congrats: all your attacks hit....but)
Clearly in pain the cat transforms into a women with large red dragon-like wings 9 tails and dragon scales covering parts of her waist and face, one of her arms look as though it has been replaced with an iron alternative, immediately she flies into the air at astonishing speed enough speed to cause a small vortex of air around her like a passing train.

frightful presence save: or be stunned for [roll0] rounds

Chimaera
2016-11-21, 12:41 PM
Beatrix looks up as the enemy fly straight up at great speed with her new draconic awe-inspiring form. Not that awe-inspiring as Beatrix knows no fear and strike the fleeing cat.

touch attack AoO:
(1d20+35)[49] dmg (1d8+27)[28] plus arcane strike (4d4)[9] plus lightning 30

She then spit in the ground and recharge the blackstone in her flail's grip.

Recharging the bloodstone ability

"Are you ok, Linda? Let's see if she is coming down back or not as she might be a threat to our plans. Also, why are your fallen angel and Ignan'drazill taking so long?"

LastCenturion
2016-11-22, 09:36 AM
Fyren emerges from the temple, smoke curling from his hands. "I don't take charity, Prince. I've destr--"

"Who is this?" he turns towards Mortis, raising his arms together in apparent surprise.

Fyren destroyed Fregondell with liberal use of Disintegrate and Delayed Blast Fireballs. If that failed, he ordered the statue to destroy itself.

Fyren is also readying an action to put on his Time Stop ring if Mortis does something that could harm him.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-22, 10:24 AM
Mortis pauses, stepping back slightly as he stops the undead around him with a mental order, readying a spell to kill the pair of the them. The infamous Wail of the Banshee if he doesn't like their answer to his next question.

"And what exactly would you know about that?"

Readied action: Howl of the Banshee if they get aggressive or provide an answer that admits any form of guilt.

"I will explain but please not when they" he gestures with his left arm to the new crystal moon in the sky "can still here us" his a]left arm shows serious burns and it is covered in ash, his finger tips laced in embers. " do we have a problem" The princess extends her hand which is now crackling with magic power " I would not like MY guest to be uncomfortable in MY home.... but were not in yet so i insist if you would like an answer than we should talk inside." As she says this a man with

+++

Beatrix looks up as the enemy fly straight up at great speed with her new draconic awe-inspiring form. Not that awe-inspiring as Beatrix knows no fear and strike the fleeing cat.

She then spit in the ground and recharge the blackstone in her flail's grip.

Recharging the bloodstone ability

"Are you ok, Linda? Let's see if she is coming down back or not as she might be a threat to our plans. Also, why are your fallen angel and Ignan'drazill taking so long?"

The cat now in a form other than its own lets the shock coarse through its body, then she flies away, but before she is out of ear shot she yells
"I will be back sooner then later, the Master Hellcat never eats her food without it at the utmost point of fear, until next time, oh yea i left you a present."
"Dragon"
she laughs
"why would you be at the call of a dragon your the....Damned princess for Bast sake."

Then she blast as far away as possible.

Not even 5 seconds later, The Fallen angel arrives with his wings now covered in blood and the smell of battle and brimstone, he also has a scar that looks like a large claw on his stomach , "stealing all her pleasure now are you" as he observes that you both have your weapons drawn. He Grins like crazy assumes that you two are fighting each other, " oh don't let me stop you, i love a good cat fight" he not knowing how literal the saying was at the moment. Drawing his sword, he says "ladies may i join the fun." Behind him in the brush you here in a deep dragon-like voice speaking in its native language " that damn bird stabbed me" the fallen smiles and looks " yea i got... a little carried away excuse me on that"

+++

Fyren emerges from the temple, smoke curling from his hands. "I don't take charity, Prince. I've destr--"

"Who is this?" he turns towards Mortis, raising his arms together in apparent surprise.

Fyren destroyed Fregondell with liberal use of Disintegrate and Delayed Blast Fireballs. If that failed, he ordered the statue to destroy itself.

Fyren is also readying an action to put on his Time Stop ring if Mortis does something that could harm him.

this is... the prince begins

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-22, 11:19 AM
Mortis stares at the crackling hand, "I'm sorry if I caused offence lady, I merely-" And that's it, the lich unleashing the wail of the banshee upon the pair of them too fast for anything to stop him. "-don't react well to threats." If they're alive he follows up with a destruction on the woman.

Quickened Wail of the Banshee, DC41 Fort to negate

Chimaera
2016-11-22, 11:45 AM
"What bird, Ignan", she says looking to the fallen angel and moving toward her dragon, "How bad it is?"

Once she get to Ignan'drazill she look at the wound and back to Linda and the fallen angel.

"What happened?", she says with a cold coice, still holding her flail, ready to cleave two birds in one swing... or whatever the old saying says.

Kobold-Bard
2016-11-23, 02:22 AM
Anoubandet

After some time experimenting with various divinations, Anoubandet is satisfied he has eked all necessary information available to him about what happened. He is annoyed however that this does not include who did this or why, but that was a less immediate problem since such a creature either could not, or chose not to destroy him and the others.

Stood over his own body under the purple-tinged sky of his demiplane realm, the astrally-projected Mage gathered his belongings and most immediate assistants to travel with him. As he prepared to leave, his "royal guard" encircled him and awaited his call. Behind them two creatures of truly monumental size slowly moved around him, guarding and watching as blinding light and ripples of energy passively emanated from them. Beyond were the armies of outsiders, stolen from across the multiverse and marshalled by angels shackled with collars of gold.

Go

An Angel snapped it's fingers and a circle of energy opened beneath them; Anoubandet, his summoned slaves and Daemon (who had survived the wizard's rage, proving itself less useless than he'd expected) fell through it and descended slowly to the ground before the meeting place, shortly before the deadline.

-----
Angel casts Gate (transport version). They land about 100ft from the meeting place (I presume that's the tower where Mortis and Fyron are).

He's brought with him one each of the SRD good outsiders, the Black Ethergaunt and NPC Daemon.

DM I'll PM you my main summons creatures in the demiplane.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-23, 03:30 AM
"What bird, Ignan", she says looking to the fallen angel and moving toward her dragon, "How bad it is?"

Once she get to Ignan'drazill she look at the wound and back to Linda and the fallen angel.

"What happened?", she says with a cold voice, still holding her flail, ready to cleave two birds in one swing... or whatever the old saying says.

Before a word came out of the angels mouth blood spews from its stomach, his face contorts with real pain. “disrespect me, the dragon consort” turns the blade once “ or” turns the blade twice “my mistress” turns the blade 3 times “ and I will personally see that you die in a place you won’t come back from.” then she turns her ranseur 10 more times, with each turn a powerful explosion of eldritch energy explodes from the ranseur. By the final turn the angel is screaming in pain, with eyes turned from a light blue to a dark red, blood drips from its nose, mouth, ears, and eyes, his wings seam to flap wildly as if he was falling. Its body slowly dissolves into ash then the ash into dust, the dust then disappears.
“he dissevered that… now” with a look of concern “Ignan will you let me see that wound, he always coats his blade with liquid pain and devil blood, the pain is a drug that if applied twice then you have a chance of dying, the blood will most likely take effect on you since you are a true dragon. But just in case we need to treat it now, before it is too late.” She then notices the sun near the horizon. “ my lady I think our fun time is now nearly over I’m sorry we had such a rude interruption, I accept any punishment given, but do it fast we are losing daylight”
“That….. Bird”

Mortis stares at the crackling hand, "I'm sorry if I caused offence lady, I merely-" And that's it, the lich unleashing the wail of the banshee upon the pair of them too fast for anything to stop him. "-don't react well to threats." If they're alive he follows up with a destruction on the woman.

Quickened Wail of the Banshee, DC41 Fort to negate

Anoubandet

After some time experimenting with various divinations, Anoubandet is satisfied he has eked all necessary information available to him about what happened. He is annoyed however that this does not include who did this or why, but that was a less immediate problem since such a creature either could not, or chose not to destroy him and the others.

Stood over his own body under the purple-tinged sky of his demiplane realm, the astrally-projected Mage gathered his belongings and most immediate assistants to travel with him. As he prepared to leave, his "royal guard" encircled him and awaited his call. Behind them two creatures of truly monumental size slowly moved around him, guarding and watching as blinding light and ripples of energy passively emanated from them. Beyond were the armies of outsiders, stolen from across the multiverse and marshalled by angels shackled with collars of gold.

Go

An Angel snapped it's fingers and a circle of energy opened beneath them; Anoubandet, his summoned slaves and Daemon (who had survived the wizard's rage, proving itself less useless than he'd expected) fell through it and descended slowly to the ground before the meeting place, shortly before the deadline.

-----
Angel casts Gate (transport version). They land about 100ft from the meeting place (I presume that's the tower where Mortis and Fyron are).

He's brought with him one each of the SRD good outsiders, the Black Ethergaunt and NPC Daemon.

DM I'll PM you my main summons creatures in the demiplane.

As your spell releases the woman’s spell activates which causes your follow up spell to fail
As you can’t produce the syllables to cast the spell.
readied silence cast as you first spell takes place
saves:
Prince[roll0](cha twice if you would like an explination)
Princess[roll1]
“As I was saying before I was interrupted this is the dread emperor, if does not stop playing games then he will be terminated this is a warning not a threat” both of you here in your mind.

“and it looks like the 3rd arrival has appeared before us.” He gestures towards a now glowing circle were beings arrive one middle aged human, deeply uncomfortable to be around due to the way he stares. Dark-skinned and tall, appears well built but in an unnatural way; muscles enhanced by magic rather than training move oddly beneath his skin. His tongue is the purest silver and a little too long for his mouth. Wears robes of silver and red over a uniform of midnight blue. The others are angels with golden chains connected to their necks all with blades coated with blood in hand “Shall we go inside, our creator can assure you that there is not traps”

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-23, 08:54 AM
Mortis growls at that, moving to leave the silence, "Dread nothing, emperor nothing." He snaps. "Now you tell me what in the name of Elistraee happened to me or the Godless will be meeting the gods in person."

LastCenturion
2016-11-23, 12:20 PM
"There are no traps, yes, but THE CONTENTS MAY BE DANGEROUS!" Fyren says in response to the mention. As he ends the sentence with a shout, he appears to teleport several feet away from the royalty as a deafening and blinding explosion rocks the Prince and Princess.

"Ah. I've been wanting to do that for hours. These guys are super condescending, trust me. That Silence? That was the final straw. I'm completely... completely done with people trying to be in control with no right to do it."

Fyren put on his ring of Time Stop. While in the accelerated time stream, he swapped his poison defense ring for a ring that, on command, casts Searing Delayed Blast Fireball, created by Fyren, who has the Searing Spell feat. He then used the ring over the (perceived by him) course of four hours to build up a pile of fireball beads at the ground beneath the royalty. When he is finished, he takes thirty seconds or so to catch his breath before stepping back and removing the Time Stop ring. The Fireballs go off, dealing [roll0] fire damage. If they are normally immune to fire damage, they instead take half of that. They are entitled to Reflex saves; each successful one prevents half of 20d6 of the damage. The save DC is 51.

"I'm Mr. Iroa, by the way. I already know who you are."

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-23, 01:24 PM
"In their defence I had just tried to kill them." Mortis says amiably, offering him his hand whilst he waits for the smoke to clear. Even magicked to the eyeballs only a fool, an immortal or someone quite trusting would willingly shake a lich by the hand, let alone one as specialised in the dark arts as himself, if he wanted he could lay down diseases, drain the life from him, fry his system with negative energy and paralyse him in a single moment. It was his way of getting the measure of a man.

Kobold-Bard
2016-11-23, 01:41 PM
Anoubandet

I believe the first thing that happened to you was death, but having failed to stay that way you probably already knew that. More recently, your arrival here and that purple stain on your skin suggests you were made a God, like the rest of us.

The explosion was impressive, not diminished by having stood and watch it be built up.

-----
Spell Stowaway (Time Stop). If used within 300ft I gain the benefit as well.

LastCenturion
2016-11-23, 01:48 PM
"Hm. Even so, they won't be missed. You both just showed up, so you didn't get the full experience. Any questions? It's nice to finally meet you, by the way." Fyren replies, reaching to shake the offered hand, holding back his robes with the other as he leans.

Chimaera
2016-11-23, 02:55 PM
"If these drugs work like poison, then he'll be fine. Also, your punishment will wait", she look to Ignan'drazill and touch him in the wound, "Heal".

Healing 150 HP and removing lots of status

"I'm more concerned now on that cat creature", she looks up and order the infernal army to go back to Hell, "I'll go solve that now and then we're off to the godless meeting".

She ride her flying broom closer to the wizard tower, looking for him.
"WIZARD!", she shout, "I'M NOT HERE TO FIGHT YOU! DID THAT CAT MONSTER CONQUERED THIS TOWN OR IS SHE LAYING SIEGE TO IT? IF SHE'S YOUR ENEMY AS WELL I OFFER YOU MY HELP TO DRIVE HER AWAY".

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-24, 03:38 AM
"On the other hand we did just kill, out of hand, two people claiming to have intricate details of what was going on." He observes, "though I have an inkling. I was..." The lich pauses, about to confess what is now his darkest secret, "deified against my will..."

Kobold-Bard
2016-11-25, 03:08 AM
Anoubandet

You're not alone in your involuntarily divinity.

Turning to Fyren, Before they died, did they happen to mention why we were chosen or for what desired purpose?

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-25, 09:31 PM
Beatrix: (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=991427)
as you fly aloft your magical broom with one look at the town you can see that the cat left a parting gift

http://faithandheritage.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Babylon_and_the_Tower_of_Babel.jpg
the Tower in which the wizard was is now in ruins on the ground.
the city nearly leveled you see that the other army you were headed to was not humans but an army full of hellcats and babau. one creature in the army in particular stands out in the group. It is the cat that you fought. The cat feasting on the organs of a man in a large robe with a staff in one of his hands. The man is still alive as far as you can tell. the rest of the army is laying wast to the city in the utmost chaotic way possible.

Mortis (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=991026), Fyren (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=990983), Anoubandet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=992030)

As the flames burn a strong power-filled voice booms from the fiery inferno.

Do you really think these Pathetic flames could hurt me, You will feel the wrath of hell!

with that a fiery of magical energy 8 fallen angel like beings fly out and attack each of you with long whips
Everyone feels the sharp pain of (successful attack amount) cuts on there body.

all meta magic spells are reduced because of eldrich corruption, Con damage to the eyrines.
Prince tandem cast a quicken maximized time stop(supernatrual ability because of super natrual transformation)
TS round 1: quickened call Eyrines (4 of them) spell like ability, activate tainted fury and sworn foe, standard action to cast extended persist sadism on himself
TS round 2: free action> quicken max vortex of teeth, max vortex of teeth
TS round 3: quickened call Eyrines (4 of them) SLA, max vortex of teeth
TS round 4: free action> quicken max vortex of teeth, max vortex of teeth
TS round 5: quickened call Eyrines (4 of them final one for the day), max vortex of teeth
standard action: max vortex of teeth

[roll20]=Prince tandems, eryines take there attacks on his turn

Chimaera
2016-11-26, 10:28 AM
Beatrix watch the destruction, sighs and turn back.
"There is nothing left to conquer here. I call this assault over. Let's meet the godless and see what they wanted at first place. We'll have our way with that cat another day".

She mounts Ignan'drazill and order Linda to do the same.
"The first part of your pubishment starts now: you are not to talk by any mean until I allow you to. When I find a diviner to lend me some of his powers, we'll find that angel in his home plane and teach him humility. Am I clear?"

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-27, 09:27 AM
Beatrix (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=991427)

"crystal clear but there is no need for a diviner, mistress" Linda holds her hand up, as a pool of water arises from the ground, in the reflection you see the fallen angel struggling to move as he is bound. His wings no more, a devil of some sort sits near the fallen angels feat and cuts its toes off one by one. As all this is happening the angel is crying and saying "1000, 993, 986, 979, 972..." counting down from 1000 by seven.

Linda puts her hand down with sadness in her eyes. then the dragon takes off.

Mortis (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=991026), Fyren (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=990983), Anoubandet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=992030)
You are all entitled to a spot check, fyren gets a second with a +2 bonus, the first dc is [roll0], Fyrens second is [roll1]
with unnatural quickness eight of eyrines each fly out in groups of four, each group to one epic evil, except Fyren, then they release a flay of attacks, the 4 that stayed looked as though there being drained of power as Prince tandem unloads a fleet of infernal incantations followed up by a magical flare travailing at Fyren

Chimaera
2016-11-27, 12:19 PM
The answer for Linda is a flail at her face.
"No. Words. Remember?"

And with that they fly silent to the meeting.

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-27, 02:16 PM
Mortis ignores the devils around him, focusing on the opposing spellcaster as he layers effects on him and his nearest minions, using him as the centre for an acid fog and a fell animate cloud kill. "Cold, rip the caster limb from limb." He growls, "if he likes heat then let's cool his temper."

As he speaks he moves to the edge of the cloud advancing slowly towards him, immune to the cloudkill's effects.

LastCenturion
2016-11-27, 03:34 PM
"Very well, if you will not burn, then freeze!" Fyren shifts imperceptibly and gestures at Tandem. Immediately as a black frost temporarily coats the demonling's chestplate as Fyren is enveloped with a shimmering ball of energy.

Stopping Time to swap rings for the ring of Heartfreeze, then casting it on Tandem. Fort save (DC 49) Or die, if successful then take [roll0] cold damage. Immune to all effects if he's immune to sneak attacks and critical hits (like if he's undead or something), then Time Stop again to swap rings, cast Prismatic Sphere, and swap back. Everybody within 30 feet of me with less than 8 HD (so nobody) is blinded for [roll1] minutes if they look at me.

If somebody attempts to get within 10 feet of me, they have to pass through the barrier which deals 20 points of fire damage (Reflex DC 52 half), 40 points of acid damage (Reflex DC 52 half), 80 points of electricity damage (Reflex DC 52 half), death by poison (Fortitude DC 52 for 1d6 Con damage instead), get turned to stone (Fortitude DC 52 negates), become insane (Will DC 52 negates), and get sent to another plane (Will DC 52 negates). SR applies to each of these effects, but separately for each of the 7 effects.

HP: 819 AC: 36 (T: 18, FF 35) Saves: +15/+10/+15 Init: +8
SR 52 DR 10/epic
Immunity to Surprise, being Flat-Footed, Critical Hits, Sneak Attacks, Negative Energy Effects, Negative Levels, Death Effects, Fatigue, Exhaustion, Ability Drain, Ability Damage, Illusions, Positive and Negative Planar Traits, Divinations, Mind-Affecting effects, nonmagical ranged weapons, magical ranged weapons, poisons, gases, petrification, breath weapons, mental attacks, all spells, objects, and effects.

Kobold-Bard
2016-11-28, 12:43 PM
Anoubandet

His lesser summons vanished in clouds of gold and silver ichor as rows of spectral teeth tore through him leaving spectral wounds.

The Mage's intellect towered, yet he was apparently still a fool. This Mage had somehow frozen him and conjured a gauntlet of hazards. For all his magical skill and defences had served him against mortal enemies, clearly being made a God had moved him into a playing field he was not prepared for. He was furious, and intended to tear down those who had humiliated him so. But not right now.

The Mage, and his remaining slaves all rise in unison; 200ft form up for him, 150ft for the Solars and the Ethergaunt (unharmed thanks to it's immunity to spells) 120ft.

-----
Solar Cohort: Cast Mass Heal, Cast Quickened Holy Smite on Prince.
Holy Smite: CL check vs any Spell Resistance: [roll0]. If it gets through, [roll1] damage if he's Evil, [roll2] if he's an Evil Outsider, Blinded. Will halves damage & negates Blindness. SR negates.

Solar Minion: Attack with longbow on Prince
Longbow: [roll3], [roll4] [piercing damage], DC20 Fort Save if he's Humanoid or die (I know he makes it, but it's in the stat block).

Ethergaunt:Casts Wail of the Banshee on nearest Erinye that was attacking Anoubandet.
Wail of the Banshee CL check vs any Spell Resistance: [roll5]. It dies. DC 32 Fort negates.

Anoubandet: Cast Quickened Sonorous Hum, Cast Summon Elemental Monolith (Air)
Summon Elemental Monolith: Summon it nest to Prince. It activates Whirlwind. Any enemies caught take [roll6] damage, DC 39 Reflex negates. Second DC 39 Reflex Save or picked up by the Whirlwind and unable to take actions (fliers get action to make new Reflex Save to escape)

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-28, 11:38 PM
I am do not Accept this, away with you traitors

with that he pulls out a piece of ice and an explosion of darkness, cold, lightning, and sound clouds the vicinity

Widened apply snow casting, flash frost, energy admixture (electricity) born of three thunders, Shadow weave, explosive highten spell (lvl 20), maximize, Utterdarkness
the spell is 3000 feet wide, deals 10 cold, 10 electricity, and 10 sonic damage reflex(DC 75) or be knocked prone(x2??) and take 1800 damage..
Your not dead yet so yea wait, don't throw inter-dimensional books/boots at me...

For a moment you feels as though you are floating through syrup and the world seems to get darker (your characters thought here). Your world seems to be condensing into smaller and small spaces. no it seems you are getting smaller and the world around you is getting significantly bigger soy you think your just a dot in the largest ocean ever conceived by anything.

but after what felt like an eternity your body seems to be rapidly re formed and created. You are laying in a grass field, Fyren you see a boy wearing a mask with hair that seems to be made of shadows, and a nasty burn around his eye looking down at you, the facial features gives you a serious case of deja vu. when you understand why you recognize, this was one of the kids that lived in your village, you don't know how he is still alive or so young but you know this is one of them. From your near perfect memory you remember that his last name was Towswatt, his first name being Sote
"good, your awake." the kid says with a smile.

Kobold-Bard
2016-11-29, 03:35 AM
Anoubandet

The spell ended and Anoubandet opened his eyes, his royal guard of epic spell casters ceased their eternal readiness to support his spells and raised weapons in case anything chose to follow him back.

Deepy unhappy, but deeply frustrated, he chose silence rather than anger this time against the worthless minions who had failed him. He blamed them, for he had long since been incapable of blaming himself for his mistakes.

He plotted a magical mandala in his mind, weaving strands of magic together with spellcraft in the imagining of a perfect spell; balanced on all sides and utterly empty at it's heart. He then passed it telepathically to each of his immediate servants and they knew what they must do.

I Cannot Be Touched

And a flush of silver and emerald magic appeared, before settling into the godling's aura.

-----
Anoubandet just developed and cast a new Epic Spell

I Cannot Be Touched
Spellcraft DC: 0
Seed: Fortify (17) | Factors: Increase bonus by 43 (+172), Double Duration 219 times (+438) | Mitigation: 33 casters supplying an Epic Spell Slot (-627)

This spell, born of the frustrations of the Summoner Anoubandet, increases the subject's spell resistance by 43 for a period of six Solar months.

LastCenturion
2016-11-29, 07:56 AM
Fyren's eyes narrow as he takes in the infinite void surrounding him. Eternity of Torture? Ignorant fool! I'll have to make his end that much slower... Fyren thinks, quickly donning a ring pulled from his belt pouch. "Thirdring! Aid me!" He calls, gesturing with his clad hand. He sees nothing, but he knows that to the sensate a globe of shining light just surrounded him, protecting him from anything while he recovers.

Kobold-Bard
2016-11-29, 06:00 PM
Anoubandet

The Gate remains open, and the most intimate area of Sule's divine domain is shattered by Prince Tandem's spell.

---

Meanwhile spells continue to fly on the demiplane as spellcasters reinforce their master.

"He Cannot Be Harmed"

"Watch Him And Tremble"

"For He Brings The Purity Of Oblivion To Your World"

-----
Royal Solar #1 develops and casts epic spell:
He Cannot Be Harmed
Seed: Fortify (17) | Factors: Increase bonus by 86 (+172), Double Duration 219 times (+438) | Mitigation: 33 casters supplying an Epic Spell Slot (-627)

To steel their master for his future battles, this spell increased the target's Fortitude save by 86 for a period of six Solar months.

Royal Solar #2 develops and casts epic spell:
Watch Him And Tremble
Seed: Fortify (17) | Factors: Increase bonus by 86 (+172), Double Duration 219 times (+438) | Mitigation: 33 casters supplying an Epic Spell Slot (-627)

To force harm around their master, this spell increased the target's Reflex save by 86 for a period of six Solar months.

Royal Solar #3 develops and casts epic spell:
For He Brings The Purity Of Oblivion To Your World

To shield their master's mind, this spell increased the target's Will save by 86 for a period of six Solar months.

LastCenturion
2016-11-29, 06:28 PM
I really hope I'm doing this right... Fyren thinks, repeatedly gesturing into space. With hope, he'll soon regain his senses. With hope, nobody else will notice that he was affected. With hope.

Attempted to retrigger the Time Stop ring. If it's gone, oh well. Then, attempted to put on the ring of Greater Dispel Magic and will spend the next several rounds attempting to dispel the Eternity of Torture effect. Dispelling rolls in the OoC Thread.

ErebusVonMori
2016-11-30, 02:22 AM
Mortis gets up slowly from his spot on the ground, fortunate to have had a building break his fall, "Damn you, mere hellspawn shall not best me." He screams before moving, not wanting to give away his position again as he closes the gap, but not moving directly to him but circling his prey.

Before he moves he casts yet another spell upon the ground he's been layering his spells upon, the renowned Evard's Black Tentacles, hoping the hell-beast cannot cast whilst grappled.

As the DM's refusing to acknowledge his own character's damage and his erinyes I've aimed for the same spot with my swift action for the round, if this changes the location will change to acknowledge that.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-02, 01:45 AM
Within moments of the darkness expanding it seems to be revoked and from this you can now see the city once again. there are 5 designated structures not in ruins. The thieves guild, the mage towers, the churches, the army fortress, and the city walls themselves. Part of the city entrance falls to the ground.

then you hear the most beautiful sound you have ever heard, it sounded like a woman's voice. The voices seems to be say a magical incantation but you can't find were the voice is coming from. it seems like its coming from the spot you were just blasted from. It also seems that the voice is being accompanied by multiple enormous wings.

(spot dc 30)

You can see that parts of the debris even large rock sized ones float back to were they were before. as the incantation continues the city people seem to go back to were they were previously. the city seems to be rebuilt because of this incantation. Your bodies start to glow as with every other human in sight

sune spellcraft: before this spell she cast goddesses beauty which increases he cha by 20 every round for 5 rounds, this is the 5th round her Cha is 150/70
she gets her cha then half to her Spellcraft check and she always rolls 20
Life blessing of Sune
Conjuration (healing, creation)
Spellcraft Dc: 111 (!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!) (she rolled a 135)
Components:verbal, Somatic, Ritual, XP
Casting time: 1 round
Range: 2 miles
area: 2 miles/lvl
Duration:Instantaneous, also see text
Saving throw: see text
Spell Resistance: see text
To Develop: 1,000,000 gold, 200,000xp,
Seed(s): Life(27), Fortify(27), Conjure(21), Heal(25), undead heal (25), Summon(14), Summon(14).
Factors: +5 bonus to score (+20), restore ability damage (+6), get rid of negative levels(+2), 49 Coure (x50), +16 to cr (+32).
mitigating factors: casting time increase to 10 minutes (-18), , 20 epic level spells(-380), 20 ninth lvl spells(-340) and 200 lv 1 spells (-200), decrease damage die (-5),

Description: this spell was originally developed by a powerful cleric of Sune as a gift to Sune, Sune perfected it and gave it magnificent glory.
this spell recreates everything within 2 miles as the cast likes this has an instantaneous duration. The spell also revives anyone how as died within One day, this spell also heals anyone in the area to maximum health, undead are also healed to maximum hp, this spell Increases Cha by 6 for anyone with less than 3 hd, and anyone with 20 or more hd, this last forever for beings who are lower than 3hd but only there hd in rounds for anyone in higher than 19hd .

But this spell has a second agenda, It also summons 49 Coure and 1 Tulani Eladrins, the Coure have 30 cha and get there cha to there ac, saves, attack, and damage. The Coure are summoned wearing +1 mithral feycrafted heavy armor with angelic, soulfire, and Fortification heavy. They all weild 2 +1 mithral feycraft enfeebling, Speed, Brilliant energy, Daggers. The Tulani has a Cha or 40 and he gets it to his ac, saves, attack, and damage. He wields a +5 Brilliant energy, Speed, everdancing Longsword, wearing a +5 defending Fortification mithral feycrafted Full plate of speed. these being stay on the summoned plane for 50 rounds then are imminently sent back to whens they came. All these beings in-circle the caster

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-03, 05:05 AM
After years of planning, plotting and manouvering, a goddess is before him, and yet Mortis is in no fit state to raise a hand against her. Confused, weakened and fiercely angry, violence lacks its allure, instead a far older and deadlier lust consumes him, so many questions, and at last someone who can provide answers.

Steadily he'd make his way over to where she's casting, "I have slain thousands in pursuit of thee." He says, loudly enough to be heard above the sound of a reforming city as he sequesters his rod of undead mastery inside his robe, "I have done terrible things, to myself and others, to bring death to thee. And now thou art before me and I have but one thing to say." He reverses his quickening rod in his hand as he drops to a knee offering it to her, "please accept my conditional surrender. This curse is unbearable and I need answers."

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-03, 01:23 PM
After years of planning, plotting and manouvering, a goddess is before him, and yet Mortis is in no fit state to raise a hand against her. Confused, weakened and fiercely angry, violence lacks its allure, instead a far older and deadlier lust consumes him, so many questions, and at last someone who can provide answers.

Steadily he'd make his way over to where she's casting, "I have slain thousands in pursuit of thee." He says, loudly enough to be heard above the sound of a reforming city as he sequesters his rod of undead mastery inside his robe, "I have done terrible things, to myself and others, to bring death to thee. And now thou art before me and I have but one thing to say." He reverses his quickening rod in his hand as he drops to a knee offering it to her, "please accept my conditional surrender. This curse is unbearable and I need answers."

The goddess kneels down and reaches out her hand to take the Quickening rod. As she grabs hold of it the City seems to immediately recreate its self. "I accept your surrender and will gift thou answers on a single condition" the goddesses pause to observe your response "that condition can be met after thee's questions are answered, would you like sanctuary as we converse."

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-03, 02:42 PM
"That would depend greatly upon the condition, Lady Sune." He replies evenly, "My... bodyguard must go free. And, for the safety of others, my undead mastery rod must remain on my person lest less... discerning creatures be released without guidance."

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-03, 02:56 PM
"That would depend greatly upon the condition, Lady Sune." He replies evenly, "My... bodyguard must go free. And, for the safety of others, my undead mastery rod must remain on my person lest less... discerning creatures be released without guidance."

"The condition is quite simple. Thee. Shall. Not. Kill. Any. Of. My. Children. I shall inform them not to attack thee. I prefer words over blood shed. All thou allies will be provided sanctuary from any of mine. Now if i may, Thou's questions?" Sune says with Empathy and power in her words

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-03, 04:57 PM
"Define what counts as 'your children' the vagueness of speech has seen me unstuck before now, but, provisionally, I agree to your condition." Mortis says, restraining his curiosity as he hammers out a deal.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-03, 05:43 PM
"Define what counts as 'your children' the vagueness of speech has seen me unstuck before now, but, provisionally, I agree to your condition." Mortis says, restraining his curiosity as he hammers out a deal.

"my children is anyone that is part of my clergy and any pure hearted fey. Thine can identify my Children of the Clergy by a flame hair such as mine. Thee's question, does it have something to do with Thines new divinity, I see your aura, it deems thou havith potential in my portfolio of family and protection and Divine Brother velsharoon god of undeath." Sune seems to looking at the air around you as she says this. Then she looks to the old church with unease. In the direction of Fyren who seems to be deprived of emotion and thought. "He is divine to. Do you know...? Sorry what is Thou question?"

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Ma8ffe657e1520d8c1596231775009f4fo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-03, 06:24 PM
"Pure of heart and pure of intention are not always the same thing. The road to the hells and all that. But I will agree, with a caveat, three times I may decide to kill one of yours, and if you find my reasons impure then strike it permanently from my record." Mortis offers, "I have but three questions, firstly who deified me? Second, why did they do so? And thirdly, the godless, they sought to usurp rather than stop, correct?"

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-03, 06:54 PM
"Pure of heart and pure of intention are not always the same thing. The road to the hells and all that. But I will agree, with a caveat, three times I may decide to kill one of yours, and if you find my reasons impure then strike it permanently from my record." Mortis offers, "I have but three questions, firstly who deified me? Second, why did they do so? And thirdly, the godless, they sought to usurp rather than stop, correct?"

Sune pauses to think "Yes there is a difference of heart and intention, now after thought thee shall be allowed to kill any of my children that attack thee first, for if they do without magical compulsion they are no child of mine forever after, but the same way for thee or thine allies, if thee shall attack any child of mine first my child shall have all right to defend thine self. As for your questions, First: I believe it would be some deity more powerful then I, if i had to take a guess then I would say it is the same being that started the dreaded time, as for why: thine's guess is as good as mine, maybe to reenact thy times of troubles. The godless has been hidden from the divine since after the Dreaded times, there goals were to take power from the Divine and use it for there own selfish gain, who knows now, do you know anything about were they could... Thats odd thee hath brought up the godless in the city were the occult was started, do thine know of there were-abouts currently? "

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-03, 07:19 PM
"The creature that attacked your home was the last survivor of the godless in this city. A daemonic servant of some kind, if any of the erinyes he summoned were turned to undead by the spell they were in then I can enact an interrogation, possibly followed by a ransom."

LastCenturion
2016-12-05, 04:17 PM
Inside his protection, Fyren grins. An alliance between the goddess and her most fervent foe. Interesting...

As his scrying spell continues to report the happenings of the outside, Fyren sits and waits.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-05, 05:01 PM
"The creature that attacked your home was the last survivor of the godless in this city. A daemonic servant of some kind, if any of the erinyes he summoned were turned to undead by the spell they were in then I can enact an interrogation, possibly followed by a ransom."

" It would seem like the erinyes you speak of are not here" sune says as she looks around. " As a fellow divine being I will tell you, the second Troubling times are upon us, if you do not go into hiding you will be killed or worse shunned by the elder ones. It doesn't seem that thine hath been a god for a life time such as I. Anything else you would like me to answer, I don't have time on my side, and it look like neither do you." Sune waits for a response.

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-05, 06:11 PM
"What is the Troubling time?" Mortis asks, "And you should know, this truce is temporary, there will come a time where I come for you, as I will the rest of the gods."

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-06, 12:05 PM
"What is the Troubling time?" Mortis asks, "And you should know, this truce is temporary, there will come a time where I come for you, as I will the rest of the gods."

"I know and when the time comes we will not be on the same side. As for thine's newest question, the first troubling times happened to kill many gods and new gods arose in there place such as the new Mystra and Cyric. Many mortal lives ended because of this, all the gods were damaged so the stopped the war. On the unstable grounds each god have at the moment, it might as well be the end of the world if the war reawakens. Perhaps it for the better, seeing how most the gods still alive are not born gods such as I. If and when you come for the gods I wish the outcome is the correct path for this world." she winces as if in pain " i must go, until the next time we meet friend or foe, good luck." then she turns and disappears."Watch out for the.." as this happens the lights that were forming around her become beings most of them look like small butterfly winged feylike creature, with one large noble looking elf in a long silk red dress. "I am feriora, concil of the goddess, we give you sanctuary in our city for 3 nights." the elf like being says gesturing towards the other large church.

Quicken planer shift. then the lights are 49 Coure and 1 Tulani Eladrin that Sune's spell summons, they were originally in there Globe form then they took the form of there own bodies.

Beatrix

as you are flying over the newly built city you see that everyone previously in the city is now alive and continuing there regular routine.

you have arived!!!! what you going to do?

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-06, 07:31 PM
"Hmm... well this is fortuitous." Mortis muses, "Cold make full speed to my army, call off the attack, we will honour our truce and there are too many unintelligent amongst our ranks. We will retreat for a brief consolidation whilst I confirm what Sune said, there are after all things as old as gods, Elder Titans and Treants, some of the oldest undead."

Kobold-Bard
2016-12-08, 03:47 PM
Anoubandet

The threads of Mage and his servant's spells settled into his pattern and he renewed his expended contingencies. He viewed the Goddess and the Lich's conversation remotely if no barrier prevents it and prepares to rest to return the next day and interrogate the remaining Fey.

He also has an Efreet planeshifted to the tower, with an instruction to seek out Daemon if it survived, and to offer the Artificer and Lich it's Wishes if they want them (and Geased to answer them in letter and spirit on pain of death beyond death etc. etc.).

-----
Once everyone is rested and has their spells back, I'll return by Astral Projection with the two Solars, the Ethergaunt, a Lantern Archon and a Tulani.

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-11, 11:25 PM
"Troubling times... truly an understatement, and perhaps an opportunity, or a curse?, for in the face of certain destruction there is no longer such a thing as foe, of honour, or of cruely, the unthinkable made manifest. If such an event occurs shall I be found wanting, shall I compromise? I don't know." Mortis talks to himself, trying to see the future with minimal information, if he still had nerves he'd probably have a headache.

LastCenturion
2016-12-12, 08:21 AM
"Talking to yourself, eh? I can't say I'm faultless on that mark, but such is the way when you don't hear another living voice for thirty years." Fyren says as he steps out of the bubble. "Thanks for the assist there, by the way. Care to help me search for a body? They had some pretty cool stuff."

Fyren will, if uninterrupted, spend the next few hours speeding through the town, trying to find loot.
Search check: [roll0]

Looking specifically for Tandem's remnants, but I wouldn't say no to either of the others (although Glasya was probably incinerated)

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-12, 07:41 PM
"If you find a corpse for either of them give me a shout and we'll have ourselves an interrogation." Mortis says before turning his attention to the Efreet, "You have to answer me truthfully yes?"

LastCenturion
2016-12-12, 08:02 PM
"That's a rather inane question. If the answer is yes, then the efreet will respond positively. But if the answer is no and this efreet doesn't like you, it will still respond yes. Can you think of no better ways to discern truth than blind trust in the speaker?"

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-12, 09:07 PM
"Blind trust works when you can track the extraplanar being down and kill them on their home plane if you find out they lied." Mortis replies.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-12, 11:45 PM
Poor excuse but I had family problems so that is why it has taken some time for me to respond. Sorry for the delay

Anoubandet

Your sources says that Daemon is alive and somehow free but he is being rejected to return to Celestria for the evil acts he has done over his time out of heaven.
When your protections are finally complete you are ready to return to The over-world (material plane)

You can attempt to re-bind him. He was revived by Sune's magic which also freed him. He knows you so he will have protection from you.

Fyren

With time you don't seem to find any proof of Tandems existence, all except a Pitch black skull the size of a giants fist, The skull has a crown of 10 horns circling the helm. The Skull seems to fit over your head after quick examination. The Skull also seems to emit a overhelming evil aura, this aura so strong it has visible effects on the ground in which it was layth upon, the grass dying quickly the dirt turning a dark black, the aura so strong there is no need to use magic to sense it. after a few second dark blue cold mist expands out of the mouth and eyes area.

High dc's spellcraft, knowledge religion/the planes/arcana, Use magic devise can be attempted. Also Mortis gains a +10 to all of these checks.

Motis

"yes i will do as pleased, there is no Lies for i know the punishment" The Efreet says. waiting for his next command. As he says this you sense a overwhelming powerful necrotic aura coming from behind you, the aura seems to familiar for comfort.

The efreet has no free will as of now, The aura reminds you of the atsopl scion (don't think i spelt that right) you have at your demiplane.

Please continue the conversation, it doesn't seem you want to kill each other, good luck.

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-13, 03:49 PM
Mortis looks at the Efreet with some sympathy, "Three wishes right? What are the limits upon them?" He aims for friendly whilst shouting for Fyren to come and listen, wondering when the locals would gain the courage to try to get rid of them.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-13, 04:01 PM
Mortis looks at the Efreet with some sympathy, "Three wishes right? What are the limits upon them?" He aims for friendly whilst shouting for Fyren to come and listen, wondering when the locals would gain the courage to try to get rid of them.

"Limits? I am not sure what you are asking, your wish is the only thing that gives itself limit." the Efreet says. With a quick glance it seems that the townsfolk walk without noticing you.

Kobold-Bard
2016-12-13, 05:07 PM
Anoubandet

Anoubandet does not immediately return to the town, observing the Efreeti psychically.

He instead goes first to the astral border of Celestia, not stepping into the realm to avoid a riot, but sending the lantern archon in to call Daemon forth.

You will serve me, this is a fact. If you make me come and get you, you'll be a slave like that lantern. I'll hollow all the knowledge The Godless bestowed on you out of your head like a pumpkin and force you to commit such sins that even a fallen angel like you will feel shame.

Or you can bow, accept a simple oath of obedience, candour and loyalty to my Divine Will, and you will be merely a slave. You will join those stood beside me and serve until you are of no use to me and will be allowed to die or disappear into whatever realm would have you.

He waits for an answer, his Solars prepare for Daemon making the wrong one and ready binding spells.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-13, 05:20 PM
Anoubandet

I WILL NEVER AGAIN BE A SLAVE, FOR GOOD OR FOR EVIL. MY POWER IS MY OWN.

He uncovers his arm from behind his back revealing what is in his hand, a large ruby rod.

I WILL NEVER BE A SLAVE AND I WILL FREE MY BRETHREN. Anoubandet IF YOU ATTEMPT TO FIGHT ME, YOU WILL REGRET.

Activating the rod he seems to disappear from all senses.

You have one chance to stop him before he Planer shifts away.

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-14, 12:35 AM
"You are no god Efreeti, nor primal being from past the dawn of time, there are limits on what you can grant, otherwise I'd have abused the wishgranting races powers long ago, I and every other being with the knowledge to do so."

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-14, 12:49 AM
"You are no god Efreeti, nor primal being from past the dawn of time, there are limits on what you can grant, otherwise I'd have abused the wishgranting races powers long ago, I and every other being with the knowledge to do so."

"Your Wish is were my magic works, pick your words wisely"

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-14, 01:07 PM
"So a wish literally limited by the care I put into the wording?"

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-14, 03:36 PM
"So a wish literally limited by the care I put into the wording?"

"If it is what you wish for then I am obligated to grant you your wish, if I can not then I will die imminently after."

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-14, 04:14 PM
"Then it's too your benefit to tell me the limits on your wish, unless you want to die..." He muses, looking thoughtful.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-15, 01:55 PM
"Then it's too your benefit to tell me the limits on your wish, unless you want to die..." He muses, looking thoughtful.

"do as you wish."

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-15, 02:12 PM
"Do you want to die?" Mortis presses.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-15, 05:51 PM
"Do you want to die?" Mortis presses.

"yes, honestly I do."

Kobold-Bard
2016-12-16, 03:15 AM
"yes, honestly I do."

-----
[roll0] damage

Speaking ill of Anoubandet is disloyalty and automatically punished, as with a Geas spell.

OOC: I'll have my response to Daemon in a few hours. Sorry for the delay.

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-16, 10:36 AM
"I wish you were free of all binding spells of any kind, be it geas, compulsion, calling, summoning or otherwise, and be they current, past or future." Mortis says solemnly.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-16, 06:05 PM
OOC: I'll have my response to Daemon in a few hours. Sorry for the delay.
(Ooc: no problem)

"I wish you were free of all binding spells of any kind, be it geas, compulsion, calling, summoning or otherwise, and be they current, past or future." Mortis says solemnly.

Mystical power envelopes the Efreet, as flames rule through its body the chains around its neck shatter in to an uncountable number of peices. His body turns frm a dark red to a light tinted blue white.

"...Thank..... Thank you. Why did you do this though, no mortal I have ever met... Sir for your acts of freeing me i will grant you 2 wishes of your choice, please take up my offer." The Efreet says dumbfounded.

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-16, 08:38 PM
"Because no one should live in chains." Mortis says, "Each of us should be the architects of our own destiny, without fear of reprisal from those with power over us. I thank you for the wishes, please permit me a moment to consider."

Kobold-Bard
2016-12-17, 12:50 PM
Anoubanet

A monochrome aura pulses around the betrayer as Anoubandet raises his hand and spells fly.

-----
Anoubandet: Mage's Disjunction on the Wand.

- If it makes the DC47 Will Save to remain magical he will follow up with a Quickened (Rod) Dimension Lock where Daemon is standing to block his escape. If not, will use a different spell. Please let me know before confirming if Daemon escapes.

If Daemon is prevented from escaping by either means, I assume that means my entourage can act, in which case

Tulani: Polymorph Any Object SLA - duplicate Flesh To Stone, DC 33 Fort Save
Solar 1: Waves of Exhaustion
Solar 2: Grapple [roll]d20+35[roll] - In next post
Ethergaunt: Ready Action to use Greater Dispel Magic to counterspell

Kobold-Bard
2016-12-17, 12:51 PM
Anoubandet

-----
Solar 2: [roll0]

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-24, 03:39 AM
Mortis offers the outsider a rare smile, "This is surprisingly hard." He laughs quietly to himself, "I can see now why I avoided wishes in the past, the potential for mistake is huge, and even if I get it right, there's so much to choose from? Do I go for something to help with the current situation? Do I reward loyalty amongst those who follow me? Do I enhance my own power or do I weaken a foe's? Do I seek new allies...? So many options, and you say I can literally choose anything, warp all of reality to a single whim, choose any foe slain or humbled, stop any act, profane or divine, what would you do?"

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-24, 08:56 PM
Mortis offers the outsider a rare smile, "This is surprisingly hard." He laughs quietly to himself, "I can see now why I avoided wishes in the past, the potential for mistake is huge, and even if I get it right, there's so much to choose from? Do I go for something to help with the current situation? Do I reward loyalty amongst those who follow me? Do I enhance my own power or do I weaken a foe's? Do I seek new allies...? So many options, and you say I can literally choose anything, warp all of reality to a single whim, choose any foe slain or humbled, stop any act, profane or divine, what would you do?"

The Efreet's eyes raise in surpise "i have never been asked this before..... Maybe, in your situation i would wish for cosmic answers of your enemies. You down right have the power needed to defeat any foe you know the weakness of. Exactly how i would word it is, Efreet i wish for the knowledge of my enemies, the knowledge of the all fathers, the knowledge beyond death and before life, the knowledge beyond good and beyond evil, beyond law and beyond chaos. Efreet i Wish for the knowledge of My enemies greatest strengths and weakness. Or seeing you are looking for the immortality of all, i would wish for the power to grant Perfect immortality to any being you want forever as many times as you want." the Efreet eyes seem to loose some of the fiery glow in its eyes "but in my current condition the only i can wish for is freedom from the great conjurer, if i could i would wish for freedom."

Anou

your Spells fly to The fallen angel but before as you are casting the spell you hear a voice in your head Hes mine now, you are just like the gods you dispese the most, trying to gain power of those weaker then themselves. well now that is over, the group that i have made will now be my enemy. You will burn in the hell for 666,666 millennia. And then and only then will you b allowed to advance as a devil. I the Prince of the Tandem will destroy the Epic evils then i will kill the gods. I posses this body not as the control but as an ally to the vessel, the hatred in his heart and mind is stronger than any spell you are capable of. The second solar that went to grapple The fallen touches him and starts to Burn with a hellish flame immediately after, your spells fly to Daemon and as there flying through the air the disintegrate as they enter the anti-magic field around him.

You see a sinister glow that you had never seen in Daemons eyes, he smiles a sinister smile and says with a voice of three, himself Tandems and a Powerful devil "Good luck getting to me ""master"" Hope you die before you get to me, but if you do you will regret it."

when he activated the rod it does Reverie of Nessus around him and does an effect equivalent to Mephistopheles’s Flames of hell ability in the Fiendish codex II
Also Knowledge the planes.

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-25, 04:50 AM
"I don't trust knowledge given by magic." Another smile as he shares his innermost thoughts with a creature he will likely never meet again, it's... freeing, "Does that surprise you? I trust people, they at least are understandable. So I wish for a list before me, in the form of a written medium of finite size no greater than three feet in any direction and easily transportable for a human of my stature by themselves, that contains the names, nature and sufficient details of their location to locate and reach them using no more than two spells and which continuously updates itself, of all self-aware entities old enough to possess first-hand knowledge of the Troubling Times, and that this list be undetectable by any kind of divination and is self-aware enough to defend itself from attempts to destroy it and aid attempts to narrow down entries when requested, and, should its possessor ask can change the nature of the list to a similar data-set."

Mortis finishes his list of requirements, "I hope that's not too much of a bother, I'm new to this wishing stuff."

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-31, 01:03 AM
"I don't trust knowledge given by magic." Another smile as he shares his innermost thoughts with a creature he will likely never meet again, it's... freeing, "Does that surprise you? I trust people, they at least are understandable. So I wish for a list before me, in the form of a written medium of finite size no greater than three feet in any direction and easily transportable for a human of my stature by themselves, that contains the names, nature and sufficient details of their location to locate and reach them using no more than two spells and which continuously updates itself, of all self-aware entities old enough to possess first-hand knowledge of the Troubling Times, and that this list be undetectable by any kind of divination and is self-aware enough to defend itself from attempts to destroy it and aid attempts to narrow down entries when requested, and, should its possessor ask can change the nature of the list to a similar data-set."

Mortis finishes his list of requirements, "I hope that's not too much of a bother, I'm new to this wishing stuff."

"Ash' ento gandal Shento Wish of thy command shall be granted." the Efreet says, voice booming. his body seems to glow from what used to be a small flicker to a raging inferno. hi hand held out and in it ashes form form thin air, ashes of fallen trees, there timeline itself being changed... morphed into something different... paper at first then it seems to change its mind... Next it seemed to become a materiel the sky would be made out of. I looks like a book made of the sky. Where paper would be in this book there is a charcoal black silk, not to weak as to be ripped easily but not to strong as to say it could not be bent. The righting in the book seems to be made of embers forever burning. Stars to be more precise. The righting seems to be unreadable.

Book of The Times of Trouble

This book contains words un readable by mortals and immortals alike. The book is bound to the soul of a Efreet. that Efreet name is Etherious the Flame prince.
This book was formed from the sky of the material plane. The words are formed from the embers of the final flame, a fabled flame that is to destroy the world when the time is to come. the book itself is powerful catalyst. particularly powerful against gods because it can neutralize divine spells within 100ft. This is a gift to a powerful man who's name is on the title of the book..as if anyone could read it

Stats
Int 30
Wis 30
Cha 30
weight 1.5lb

The book is immune to any and all things be it magic psionic ect.
The book chooses it possessor, the possessor can use any ability the book has 1/day if it makes a K the planes DC=120. this check can be made 3 times a day, each time if the possessor fails then the book automatically deals 20d6 damage to the possessor and attempts to activate its escape ability, if the Possessor makes the check it gains acsess to the books abilities for that day ecah usable 1/day by the possessor
Here are the abilities the book can do, the book can use all the abilities at will. all abilities have a caster lvl of 40
Escape:
when the book activates this ability it does 3 things first it calls 3 Adult Prismatic dragon, then it cast planar shift, finally it on both the plane it was on and the new plane, every divine spell within 20ft of it is automatically dispelled
Universal knowledge of the Trouble times:
when it activates this ability it creates a zone of time stop (the book and its possessor are effected) that last for 1 effective hour, in this hour the book and its possessor learn all possible weaknesses powers, and the exact location of 10 random people who are alive and lived though the troubling times. in this time they can also teleport to one of these people which immediately ends the zone effect
Divine magic nuteraliser
with this ability every Divine spellcaster looses the ability to cast divine spells, use turn/rebuke undead uses, this also dispels ongoing divine spells.
SLA:
Time Stop, Fore sight, Meteor swarm, Power word kill, Grease, Planar shift, Shapechange(one possessor), Tue resurrection, superior invisibility, Summon monster IX, Summon Elemental monolith (fire only), Sphere of Ultimate Destruction, Reality Maelstrom, Awaken undead, Create undead greater, animate dread warrior, animate undead

If anyone learns how to read this book they gain acsess to this one time use ability

Ragnarok
Reading the words in this book Knowledge of this ability causes even the most powerful gods to shiver with unease
Opon activating this ability all entities that had lived during the troubling times and are still alive today ar summoned to the demiplane called Adventures rest where they are forced to fight by from an outside force. The possessor and the book are unaffected by this ability. When the battle is over there is no victor all who fought have died. With the cnclusion of this ability the book returns to its original state, ash forevermore as the world to crumbles and falls with it.

ErebusVonMori
2016-12-31, 07:15 AM
Mortis sighs deeply, headbutting the nearest wall, unable to feel pain it's quite cathartic, so he does it again. "And this is why I should never be given access to the source code of reality! I forgot to specify the bloody language." He slumps against the wall, smiling weakly at the Efreet, "Stay here please, I need to go fetch a mage to see if he can decipher this." With that he'd go to fetch Fyren, taking the book with him, fully aware that the object in question is likely a minor artefact if it conforms to even half his requirements.

LastCenturion
2016-12-31, 12:50 PM
Fyren was, at the time, making his way back to the efreet. "Hey. What's up? Do you know if I get a Wish too? I've been thinking about what to wish for, then I realized that it was never specified if we both got wishes, or how many we had between us, et cetera. What do you have there?"

ErebusVonMori
2017-01-01, 08:52 AM
"Yes I did put aside a wish for you." Mortis says, "It would have been churlish not to, as for the book, this is the literal textbook example of why careful wording matters. It is exactly what I asked for whilst being functionally useless. It's one reason I found you, do you have any spells that will let me read whatever the heck this is?" He opens the book for him to look at.

D&DPrinceTandem
2017-01-01, 01:30 PM
"Yes I did put aside a wish for you." Mortis says, "It would have been churlish not to, as for the book, this is the literal textbook example of why careful wording matters. It is exactly what I asked for whilst being functionally useless. It's one reason I found you, do you have any spells that will let me read whatever the heck this is?" He opens the book for him to look at.

The efreet smiles "you did wish for the book to be immune to Divination, I don't think that's going to work, but you know, why don't you talk to it."

ErebusVonMori
2017-01-02, 09:01 AM
"The spells are for me, not the book." Mortis quips, "Anyway, Fyren, your wish, that way the good Efreet here can be about his business."

LastCenturion
2017-01-02, 11:53 AM
"Yes, of course. Hmm." Fyren goes to speak, then stops himself.

"Seeing as there are so many things to wish for, and no efficient way to tell which is the best option, how about this; I wish for the ability to, at a point in the future that is currently undefined but may later be defined by me such as I may use this ability at a point of my choosing, make a wish that functions the same as this wish and has no cost except for the ability's use. Is that acceptable phrasing?"

I'm trying to postpone my ability to have a wish so that I can later do something with it, when I know what I need better, but not have to spend five thousand plus xp on it. The last clause ("except for the ability's use") is so that I'm not wishing for infinite wishes.

D&DPrinceTandem
2017-01-08, 10:12 PM
the efreet pause for all but a moment, "yes.. that will be enough," he then forms a large ruby from thin air and responds withe "when the time comes summon me... i'll be waiting. Is there anything else i am obliged to do... Anoubandet."

ErebusVonMori
2017-01-09, 06:23 AM
Mortis frowns, "You don't have to serve that mage any more. You're free."

D&DPrinceTandem
2017-01-10, 11:21 PM
"Am I, well than I'll be off" and with that he disappears in a cloud of smoke and flames.

Your standing in the middle of the road near midnight with a book of epic power, what do you do.... go inside the now unattended building...

LastCenturion
2017-01-10, 11:41 PM
"Well then. I don't know how to activate the ability I... received, so I'm going to stay away from... that verb. From now on." Fyren steps away from the city center and sits against a wall. "I will wait here for Anoubandet to return, which I predict will be in the morning."

ErebusVonMori
2017-01-11, 04:23 AM
Mortis sits down beside him, "I know we don't know each other but... things look bad in the near future. From what I've figured out something's coming to the Prime Material that last time it was here wiped out half a pantheon out of boredom, I'd be very happy to hear any suggestions because right now everything I've got is either suicidal or non-sensical."

He sighs for effect, "And that's ignoring the artefact I'm holding which I can't even use but for which half the mages in existence would happily slit my throat for."

D&DPrinceTandem
2017-01-12, 12:08 AM
*After what feels like a long hour of silence*

"Wow this is how you spend your time as an immortal, I feel disrespected" says a voice that seems load considering the silence you had heard "i thought my gift was sufficient" the womanly voice mumbles under her breath. " Why don't we get this show on the rode. Shall we children..."

ErebusVonMori
2017-01-14, 11:38 AM
"For you to be disrespected would imply you were worthy of respect creature." Mortis growls to the empty air, "I am no performer or charge of thine, and your entertainment features not upon my agenda, merely vengeance upon thee for thy curse upon me." The mage often lapsing into old speech when irritated.

LastCenturion
2017-01-14, 07:29 PM
"This is... new. Many things are, today. I'm not sure what happened, so I'll pay it little mind. Mortis, do you have anything else that needs doing? Else, I will call down my folk and await Anoubandet's rearrival."

D&DPrinceTandem
2017-01-14, 08:09 PM
"For you to be disrespected would imply you were worthy of respect creature." Mortis growls to the empty air, "I am no performer or charge of thine, and your entertainment features not upon my agenda, merely vengeance upon thee for thy curse upon me." The mage often lapsing into old speech when irritated.

"This is... new. Many things are, today. I'm not sure what happened, so I'll pay it little mind. Mortis, do you have anything else that needs doing? Else, I will call down my folk and await Anoubandet's rearrival."

Times seems to slow down and a flux of power unknown to you in your mind you hear screams for a split second only for it to fade into the voice of the woman the spoke to you

"the wall to my world has been touched, this has caused a chain of events which has slowly combined our worlds, hell that's why I'm here. If you want me gone then it is up to you to fix it. Mortis you want to recreate the world as immortal undead, if this is really what you want the you must gain power akin to mine, but you can't kill me to gain that power or my world will not be contained, you know all those undead that you want to create, if my world takes over yours those undead will become insane mindless creatures of inconceivability for any creature that is not I, this will affect you as well. Fyren you seek to kill the gods for they have misguided your people to there destruction, do it. Though take it out on those who have caused you this great pain, the book that you will be able to read just as mortis will contains the names of those who did so. "

The woman takes a deep breath and closes her eyes

One will betray
one will succeed
One will parish
One will akin I
these words i speak
shall be grounded into this world
forever and ever
Beyond the holds of Space
Beyond the grasp of space
thou follow into the abyss
thou follow to the door
the door left open
Must be shut
must be as forever
If not then thou shall suffer inconceivable pain and agony
The battle that takes place
Shall be the final battle
the final breath
the final thought
the final sense
for it is when i leave to recreate
from the final flame
comes a spark anew
anew it shall grow
forever and ever
for as of this
i
say
Fyren,
Mortis,
Anoubanet,
Linda,
Neivia,
Deamon,
Tandem,
and one unnamed
Forgive me for the suposed affliction i have placed upon you
the burden of this world on you
for even a being such as i fades into
Insanity

CONGRATULATIONS
you have made it past part one of the game
please give feed back in the ooc
still want to continue?
Want me to change something i do?
Want me to get rid of something that i have made?
Thank you
Plan to open up the next part (still on this thread) by Jan 15, midnight for me (central America's time zone)