PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Chracter help

Zellsantal
2016-11-08, 02:33 AM
Hey all whats up, I posted about a week ago asking how I could improve my summoner character. Well I dicided to try making more of build that does a lot of STR damage and have high DR kind of like a hulk build which is what I been looking at online seem to look very well. Still I'm not sure what to go with. One build have 2 levels of barbarian, 7 levels of alchemist and go Master Chmist or bloodrager. Should I go with one of those who do anyone here have something better that might be what I'm looking for?

Its 20 point buy, 500k of gold to get what items I would want, level 17, any archetype can be used for class's, core race's only and get +1 state for every even level. As I said before I am looking for something that able for me to take a lot of damage and do a lot right back.

DedWards
2016-11-08, 02:41 AM
As I said before I am looking for something that able for me to take a lot of damage and do a lot right back.

I know the class is boring to some, but a well built Fighter does this.

Secret Wizard
2016-11-08, 03:26 AM
Hey all whats up, I posted about a week ago asking how I could improve my summoner character. Well I dicided to try making more of build that does a lot of STR damage and have high DR kind of like a hulk build which is what I been looking at online seem to look very well. Still I'm not sure what to go with. One build have 2 levels of barbarian, 7 levels of alchemist and go Master Chmist or bloodrager. Should I go with one of those who do anyone here have something better that might be what I'm looking for?

Its 20 point buy, 500k of gold to get what items I would want, level 17, any archetype can be used for class's, core race's only and get +1 state for every even level. As I said before I am looking for something that able for me to take a lot of damage and do a lot right back.

First build works - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P32ePsH5ckFaWY8qtZ8y1BsFXuGqsCXJwJ7JPf3zAXg/edit