PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Goblin Feral Gnasher Build

MindTheGap97
2016-11-12, 03:09 AM
So, I really wanted to make a Feral Gnasher and one day I stumbled upon Oversized Goblin which reads

"Over-sized goblins are Medium size, and grow to 4 to 5 feet tall. They tend to be particularly obese, weighing between 225 and 275 pounds. Instead of the normal racial ability score modifiers for goblins, over-sized goblins gain a +2 bonus to Strength, a +2 bonus to Dexterity, and a –2 penalty to Charisma."
the DM was ok with letting me use it sooooo....I'm good to go.

This was the 25 point buy I intended using:
Str-20
Dex-14
Con-16
Int-8
Wis-12
Cha-5

My first feats are gonna probably be IUS and Improved Grapple.

What I need help with is:
1)The feats after level 3
2)Rage Powers
3)Coming up with 3 traits and a drawback

I'll give you a little bit of insight on the character to help:

So, this guy is a terribly fat goblin wearing a fake beard (which covers his beard) that travels around the world pretending to be a wizard, with a caged toad that is supposed to be his familiar, his teeth are made of steel cause his fell off when he tried to eat a rock (he still does that sometimes). He is often seen writing in his spellbook (he says he's been banned from his tribe for his ability to write), he is illiterate and his spellbook is filled with crude drawings of stickmen. In battle he mainly bites his opponents and tries to grapple them, but at times he screams "ENLARGED FIREBALL OF DOOM" and chucks a flask of alchemist fire.