PDA

View Full Version : Will the CitD break the Talisman?

Ancalagon
2007-07-13, 01:06 PM
What we know about the "not-a-booty-talisman":
a) It is extremely hard to break.
b) The talisman moves towards the CitD (carried by Haley).

What we know about the CitD:
c) It is extremely strong.
d) It breaks the toys it plays with (as the Power-Ranger-Action-Figures).
e) It wants to play with all sorts of things.

So, if we combine a), b), c), d) and e), it seems likely the CitD will break the talisman within the next few comics.

BRC
2007-07-13, 01:09 PM
I wouldn't put it past it

Nomadic
2007-07-13, 01:10 PM
And then it will throw the umbrella off and go "surprise!!!" and it will have been celia the whole time.

BRC
2007-07-13, 01:12 PM
And then it will throw the umbrella off and go "surprise!!!" and it will have been celia the whole time.
the MITD has a tattoo declaring Daigo's last name and V's gender, thus holding three secrets that we shall never know

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-13, 01:12 PM

That would be... weird.

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-13, 01:13 PM
the MITD has a tattoo declaring Daigo's last name and V's gender, thus holding three secrets that we shall never know

AND declaring Sabine's true race.

Eldred
2007-07-13, 01:14 PM

You win the thread :smallamused:

TheAlmightyOne
2007-07-13, 01:35 PM
Its plausible so it probably wont happen. Although Rich is using his satellite to spy on my thoughts and use them in his comics. So far I've found 2 cases where hes taken something I've said about the comic almost word for word. But thats another story. Like the man dressed like Lincoln who lives in my tree.

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-13, 02:21 PM
I suppose it's possible, I wouldn't count on it (but I wouldn't bet against it either.) Good theory.

EpicDisaster
2007-07-13, 03:12 PM
The Talisman will be dropped by :haley: while carrying :roy: off, and :mitd: will pick it up and play with it, breaking it after the heroes are long gone. A confused Celia will arrive and be invited to a tea party.

Oberon
2007-07-13, 03:43 PM
The Talisman will be dropped by :haley: while carrying :roy: off, and :mitd: will pick it up and play with it, breaking it after the heroes are long gone. A confused Celia will arrive and be invited to a tea party.

Or rather, forced into a tea party. he doesn't seem to keen on inviting his guests. Dragging is more his style.

Kavotruo
2007-07-13, 07:04 PM
I think Haley will use talisman to exchange Roy.

Lord_Butters_I
2007-07-13, 08:28 PM
MitD's tatoos tell all sorts of things:

V's gender
Diago's last name
If OJ actually did it or not
Sabine's race
Xykon and Redcloak's real names
Where Waldo is
The name of the third Greenhilt child
Who killed JFK
Miko's alignment and where her afterlife is
And last but not least, how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop.

So it's obvious that we can never see MitD out of the darkness.

yoshi927
2007-07-13, 08:39 PM
How about, they trade him the talisman for Roy's body, and then he breaks it?

TheoCryst
2007-07-13, 11:11 PM

That sounds the most plausible, based on the Giant's writing style. Either she will drop it, or it will be exchanged for Roy's body, and he will break it later on, after they have left.

Irony:

Roy is resurrected, and Celia is killed by team Evil after MitD accidentally summons her. Cruel? Maybe. But it would be interesting to see how Roy reacts.

Lizard Lord
2007-07-13, 11:23 PM
Or rather, forced into a tea party. he doesn't seem to keen on inviting his guests. Dragging is more his style.

Well maybe if his guests were kind enough to (or at least capable of) reply he wouldn't have to force people.

PhallicWarrior
2007-07-14, 09:42 PM
Irony:

Roy is resurrected, and Celia is killed by team Evil after MitD accidentally summons her. Cruel? Maybe. But it would be interesting to see how Roy reacts.

YOU! BROKE! MY! GIRLFRIEND!

RelentlessImp
2007-07-14, 09:49 PM
YOU! BROKE! MY! GIRLFRIEND!

:belkar: Wow, who knew he'd go all Lou Ferringo if you broke his booty.