PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Master Chymist Split alignment

Zhentarim
2016-11-13, 12:35 PM
Lets say my character's base alignment is Neutral Good, and I become a master chymist. I've toyed with the idea of making my character's inner beast Chaotic Good. How big of a difference is this, and how would a CG and NG sharing a body view each other?

Gnaeus
2016-11-13, 12:47 PM
I'd say however you wanted them to. 2 people of even the same alignment can hate each other. Alignments are really broad categories, not descriptions of behavior.

Heck, I could imagine circumstances in which LG and CE personalities liked and respected each other. NG and CG aren't necessarily very different. But again, the specific personalities could be.

Zhentarim
2016-11-13, 12:50 PM
I'd say however you wanted them to. 2 people of even the same alignment can hate each other. Alignments are really broad categories, not descriptions of behavior.

Heck, I could imagine circumstances in which LG and CE personalities liked and respected each other. NG and CG aren't necessarily very different. But again, the specific personalities could be.

My thought is NG will be a more mild mannered barbarian/alchemist gestalt, whereas CG would be a more brazen one. I'm not sure.