PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Ideas for Spell Immunity and other Questions

Nostrodamus
2016-11-13, 10:45 PM
Sup gamers,
I am playing a 21st level Wiz 5, Chosen of Mystra 10, Abjurant Champion 5, Eldritch Knight 1. The Chosen of Mystra PrC is a homebrew.
My character is a gish, with a 18 BAB, and a Caster Level of 20 casting Wizard spells as a 20th level wizard. Here is a link to my character if you really want to take a hard look.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SE_vpn5hcE5iGuWu3a8jaJX8Gl7paUCkJxTubzgnVnU/edit?usp=sharing

My first questions is, I need help/ideas for spell immunity. I am immune to 1 spell per spell level as per the spell immunity spell (which means that it has to be subject to SR). Throw me some ideas with that one.
The second question is I am allowed to choose 3 powers/spells one of 3rd level or lower, 5th level or lower and 7th level or lower. These three powers are useable at will. Normally I would try to figure these all out myself, but I am strapped for time and I find that the power of the hivemind is fantastic!
Please leave the hate for other threads. My character utilizes polymorph and PAO and my DM is fine with it.