PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Favorite Class from Occult Adventures?

Palanan
2016-11-18, 04:23 PM
I've been working my way through Occult Adventures whenever I have a chance, and now that it's been out a while, I thought I'd ask folks what their favorite classes are.

I'm partial to the mesmerist and the psychic--the former because it fulfills so much of the beguiler's potential, and the latter because it seems like a strong riff on the oracle, which I love.

Those may not be the most sophisticated reasons to like a class, but they work for me. How about other folks?

Eldaran
2016-11-18, 04:27 PM
I like the Occultist, they feel like there's a ton of build versatility, reminds me of the Alchemist. I wish Paizo had pushed some of their focus abilities to be a bit stronger, but overall they're pretty decent.

Ninjaxenomorph
2016-11-18, 05:13 PM
I really like the mesmerist. It seems like a one-trick pony, but some of its stuff is so much fun to pull on enemies.

ngilop
2016-11-18, 07:17 PM
before it got jacked to pieces (i.e in the playtest phase) it was my fave

Now I do not really have one. too many of the classes are to me X class with spooky mind fluffs.
{Spiritualist is like a mind power summoner, psychic is sorcerer with minds powers)

Though the occultist is kind neat I feel that some of its abilities are short in how cool they could be. but that just a fault of the system not s much the class itself.