PDA

View Full Version : Dragon in disguise help.

Draconisister
2016-11-18, 10:57 PM
I need some help with my kobold build. The core it's background is that the kobold is really a dragon (thought to just be myths in our world) it has decided to go adventure to learn about how the world has changed since dragons were last active.

Im not sure how to do the actual build tho. I think i want to play a rouge/sorcerer. We are using the standard array for stats and are level 8.

Do any of you have any thoughts on how best to pull it off?

Arcangel4774
2016-11-18, 11:19 PM
Invest in things like history, religion, and whatnot. When you relate things as apposed to saying "I recall reading" say "I remember when" or other mix ups as if you were there

Draconisister
2016-11-19, 05:16 AM
Saying things like "I remember..." Defeat the purpose of hiding the fact I'm not really what I say I am or that I'm a lot older than I say I am.

Arcangel4774
2016-11-19, 09:07 AM
I more meant it as an example. Play as if you're guy has experience beyond his apparent age. He could contradict historical events as their known but when asked why try to change the subject.

I guess I'm making the assumption the dragon is older and wants to see how the world has changed; I actually don't know if that's the case.

You could adopt dragon mannerisms which very much apposed those of kobolds. Dragons are more prideful and self assured. Kobolds are cowardly and conniving