PDA

View Full Version : Xykon Vs Roy

Wolfman42666
2007-07-14, 04:40 AM
Don't know if someone has already posted this, (don't particularly care either:smallamused: ) but when Roy first beat Xykon, he took the crown, when Xykon took back the crown he killed Roy. Anyone see where i'm going with this.

Basically its a trophy, I beat (insert Xykon/Roy) and I've got the crown to prove it, But there's only two gates left for them to fight over.

So, if roy takes it again at Girad's gate, Then Xykon (assuming sterotypical genre convetions continue, cough*Xykon* cough, then someone else gets to kill him at Kraggors gate.

So who do you think it'll be?

Emperor Ing
2007-07-14, 04:53 AM
i dont think a quasi-evil superpowerful monster is going to give up his new tea party guest so easily. Its probably gonna go down as a war of words, provided MITD's unknown degree of stubborness. I think this crown war is as good as ovah! :smallfrown:

Closet_Skeleton
2007-07-14, 06:28 AM
I think this crown war is as good as ovah! :smallfrown:

Weren't the crown wars in Forgotten Realms? Or was that the clone wars, or maybe the clown wars.

Dragon_Keeper
2007-07-14, 09:22 AM
Weren't the crown wars in Forgotten Realms? Or was that the clone wars, or maybe the clown wars.
The clown wars were the bloodiest of them all. RIP all who died stopping the evil clown army.

Nomadic
2007-07-14, 01:41 PM
So then the crown is like the frag marker in a game of UT between xykon and roy...M-M-M-Monster Kill! :smallamused:

And I agree with Dragon Keeper. The clown wars were indeed a bloody mess. Many brave souls died defending us all from that vile menace.

Spiky
2007-07-14, 07:38 PM
Actually, it seems to compare pretty well to the stupid trinkets that populate the Big Ten football competition. You win the game, you take home the jug, axe, whatever.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2007-07-14, 08:07 PM
speaking of clown wars... i just finished chapter seven of the madness series. SOOO BLOOOOOODY!

Gol_Stoan
2007-07-14, 08:38 PM
Clown Wars is an expansion for the Star Munchkin card game. And in a completely unrelated shameless plug for Tripping the Rift, All Hail Darph Bobo!

Wolfman42666
2007-07-15, 02:08 AM
So, what is no-one going to take my suggestion seriously, or should I Make it clear?
If Roy gets rezed and takes the crown at girad's gate, then he can't keep it at Kraggor's due to genre convention, so if Roy doesn't finish off Xykon who will?

My money's on Nale, or one of sabine's overlords.

Corwin Weber
2007-07-15, 02:25 AM
Clown Wars is an expansion for the Star Munchkin card game. And in a completely unrelated shameless plug for Tripping the Rift, All Hail Darph Bobo!

I thought I smelled......

Wups. PG forum, right? :)

The series was awful. The original was hysterical tho. :D

Dentarg
2007-07-15, 04:11 AM
Crown's over and done with for now, at least until someone manages to actually KILL Xykon again, which doesn't seem to be soon at the moment.

- Dentarg