PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Character Build and Optimization

Magnum_jaguar
2016-11-19, 07:14 PM
Hi, I'm playing an character named Mogul. He is an Amalgam Minotaur/half-orc// advanced half-dragon (red), his class is Warlord 8// Lion totem Barbarian 1 , and I just level up from 8 to 10, because im an idiot and I lost where I write down half my xp and my character sheet is a mess. So for avoiding problems and not let me behind, the DM told me to lvl up to 10.

His stats are:

Str 41(43)
Dex 10
Con 26
Int 13
Wis 11
Cha 14

AC 25(Armor +7, NA +8, Size -1, Deflection +1),
touch 10, flat-footed 25
hp # (1d12+5d10 HD)
SQ Gambits (Brave, victory, deadeye), dual boost 1/day, battle prowess +1 (primal fury), tactical presence indomitable, rallying), tactical flanker, force of personality, warleader 3/day (5 rounds)

Attacks

Keen Scimitar 1d20+25, damage 1d8+19
Gore 1d20+25, 1d8+18
Bite 1d20+25, 1d8+18
Claws 1d6+18

Feats:

Raging vitality
W1.- Power attack
Multiattack
WW.- Horde charge
Extra readied maneuver
W6.- Improved initiative
Fire Breath 6d6

Skills:

Perception +13(6), Intimidate +13(6), Survival +13(6), Acrobatics +9(6), Sense motive +9(6)

Flaws & Traits:
Possessions: +1 mythril agile breastplate, ring of protection +1, cloak of resistance +1, gauntlets of ogre power+2, +1 keen large scimitar

Maneuvers IL 6

9 known 7 prepared 3 stances
S.- Running hunter`s stance, Outer sphere stance, primal warrior stance

(5)1.- Scything strike, swift claws*, pride movement*, panthera on the hunt*, red zephyr`s strike

(2)2.- Raging hunter pounce*, momentum crash*

(2)3.- Frenzy strike*, scarlet eye`s perception*

I think that's all, I will level this character to 10, and I don't know what maneuvers and stances should I add. This is based on warlords from path of war. The role of this character is kill everything as fast I can and is STR based. And this probably have a lot of mistakes and missing info and I apologize in advance; also I'm a ESL student.
Thank you