PDA

View Full Version : Help with a Wish

DaTexican
2016-11-21, 09:18 AM
So my DM has dropped our party into the movie labyrinth but dnd style. David Bowie, whom is basically a God while on this plane of existence, told us when we arrived we had 3 days to reach his castle or we would become his, however if we could reach his castle through the maze, we would each recieve a boon (which OOC has been said is a wish so we could think on it). However, our DM has stated that if the wish does nor entertain David Bowie there is a high chance it will be more like a monkey paw wish rather than a free wish.

My character is a warlock (glaive build going hell fire warlock). We are in a dragon marked campaign and my character has a few lofty goals. Conquer the human empire and eradicate the Gold dragon's that "hold them captive", win the blood war for the glory of Mephisrophiles, and become Mephisrophiles archduke.

I ask because asking for any of my goals outright would most likely backfire as they wouldn't entertain or benefit David Bowie so I'm most likely going to need to ask for new abilities for my character or physical possessions.

Any thought on what to ask for?