PDA

View Full Version : Building in the Woods

Pandaren
2007-07-14, 11:44 AM
Outside: It is a small wooden one room house in the woods with a a small patio and chimney on the roof.
Inside: there is a stove and fireplace next to it on one side of the house and a large cot on the other.

Pandaren is lying on the cot sleeping, he opens his eyes How long have I been sleeping he asking himself, noting the grunge and filth in his fur. He looks arougn for Blue, noticng he is alone he begins to heat something that was in a pan on the stove.

Erinyes
2007-07-15, 10:43 AM
(Oooooooh,an unarmed civilian, good eatins)

I swoop onto the roof , miscalculating my landing I slide of and land on the side of the house. I pick myself up and look through a window(I assume there is a window)

Pandaren
2007-07-15, 10:59 AM
(My pandey senses are tingling) Pandaren hears a small sound and looks around for his staff and barrel....
"Ah ----!!!"

Erinyes
2007-07-15, 11:09 AM
I sneak around the building and kick the door open(or to pieces, depending if it opened in or out) I lash my whip out to grab(or grapple??) his hand. and I don't care if it works or not or if a giant meteor falls from the sky but then a pull out my(cleverly hidden) sword.

Pandaren
2007-07-15, 11:12 AM
(You got his hand) Pandaren pulls you closer with your whip and wraps it on his arm and grips it, he pulls up the frying pan with the other.
Thought:Barely woke up and some random person wants to kill me great....

Erinyes
2007-07-15, 11:23 AM
I pull you closer with the whip and point my sword toward your chest
"If you stop resisting you'll die faster"

Pandaren
2007-07-15, 11:26 AM
"Funny, i was just about to say the same thing." Pandaren smashes the frying pan against your sword and jumps in the air, landing behind you he brings the whip around your and pulls.(As in he has his feet on your back and pulling so he doesn't fall down.)

Erinyes
2007-07-15, 11:35 AM
I dorp the sword and grab my neck, attempting to not choke(...), I turn around and run for the door.

Pandaren
2007-07-15, 11:37 AM
Pandaren is now being dragged behind you(still holding onto the whip)
"Stop moving!!!"
Pandaren sticks his feet on the sides of the doorway (when you pass it) and holds you in place.

Erinyes
2007-07-15, 11:40 AM
(You suck soooo much)
I spread my wings to fly but am pulled down by the neck, I keep struggling to get to the sky but cannot.

Pandaren
2007-07-15, 11:42 AM
(I know)
Pandaren pulls harder and swings his left leg to the right side of the door and attempts to pull the devil inside the building.
"You're not getting away that easy"

Erinyes
2007-07-15, 11:49 AM
(I wouldn't be breathing by this point)
I black out into painlessness unconcienceness(Good roleplayer but horrible speller am I)

Pandaren
2007-07-15, 11:50 AM
(Awwww you're giving up)
Pandaren falls to the floor, after getting up he ties you up with your whip grabs your sword, and heads for town.
(Your going to jail!!)