PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Creature in the Darkness?

Lord Herman
2007-07-14, 02:39 PM
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

...the creature now commonly referred to as the Monster in the Darkness was called the Creature in the Darkness. When did this happen? What turned him into a monster? Is he really that horrible? :smallfrown:

It's an odd change, though. These days, I believe even the Giant calls him the MitD, but when he was first introduced, everyone called him the CitD.

You whippersnappers and your new-fangled names...

Demented
2007-07-14, 03:18 PM
After he whacked Miko and her horse clean through a stone-brick wall, it's pretty much a given he's Monstrous.

Porthos
2007-07-14, 03:58 PM
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

...the creature now commonly referred to as the Monster in the Darkness was called the Creature in the Darkness. When did this happen? What turned him into a monster? Is he really that horrible? :smallfrown:

It's an odd change, though. These days, I believe even the Giant calls him the MitD, but when he was first introduced, everyone called him the CitD.

You whippersnappers and your new-fangled names...

I don't know about everybody else, but Rich consistently refers to him as the Creature in the Darkness. Check out the Cast List in No Cure for the Paladin Blues, his card in the card game, and Rich's Introduction in Start of Darkness if you don't believe me. :smallsmile:

Oberon
2007-07-14, 04:02 PM
However the :mitd: smily is called mitd, not citd.
Who's responsible for the forum smilies?

teratorn
2007-07-14, 04:17 PM
I thought M was for Mistery not monster.

MitD= Mistery in the Dark

EDIT: and yes, it's one of the ugliest things you can imagine.