PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Class Request - looking for a Forum Member

FMLest1998
2016-11-25, 11:11 AM
Does DracoKnight still post here?

Ninja_Prawn
2016-11-25, 11:31 AM
Yeah, Draco's still around. He and I have been posting less original stuff lately because we've recently joined the Middle Finger of Vecna team so we're pouring most of our output into that for the moment.

Edit since I realised who this is: if you really do want help with something, I'd advise you to be more open and friendly. And apologise to Draco, if you haven't already.

GandalfTheWhite
2016-11-25, 11:35 AM
Wow, Ninja_Prawn's response was a lot nicer than mine was going to be. Since I noticed a serious drop off in DracoKnight's productivity after your crusade against them, FML.

Ninja_Prawn
2016-11-25, 12:12 PM
Wow, Ninja_Prawn's response was a lot nicer than mine was going to be. Since I noticed a serious drop off in DracoKnight's productivity after your crusade against them, FML.

Ah, that's where I recognised the handle from. Yeah, I didn't realise the OP was that guy. :smallsigh: Oh well. Draco can handle it.

Requiemforlust
2016-11-26, 10:05 AM

Pretty sure you ran him out, @$$#0!&.

SterlingWren
2016-11-26, 10:07 AM

You must have pushed him out with your crusade, b!tchface. :smallfurious:

FMLest1998
2016-11-26, 10:10 AM

You must have pushed him out with your crusade, b!tchface. :smallfurious:

Just because I was rude to him at one time doesn't mean y'all have to be retarded f*ckheads about it.

GandalfTheWhite
2016-11-26, 10:12 AM
Just because I was rude to him at one time doesn't mean y'all have to be retarded f*ckheads about it.

Rude doesn't begin to cover what you did.

Sicarius Victis
2016-11-26, 05:54 PM
Judging from everyone's responses, I'd have to guess that the OP, FMLest1998, basically went on a crusade against DracoKnight and effectively drove him off of this website. I don't actually know what happened, so I'm just taking a shot in the dark, so to speak. Is there any chance someone would be willing to explain the specifics?

And if it's something better off not discussed, I understand if nobody wants to talk about it.

I must say, I quite respect how well you managed to express that word without even a single letter. That takes talent.

Grod_The_Giant
2016-11-26, 06:14 PM
I must say, I quite respect how well you managed to express that word without even a single letter. That takes talent.
It's like cartoon swear-art!

Zeros
2016-11-26, 06:23 PM
I'm also unaware of what happened between the two, but in my experience nothing gets settled when people start cursing each other out over a forum. People can only grow when given a chance to.

(Although, @FML, my experience on these forums has generally shown an avoidance of such vitriolic responses. If you did something to get this much anger at you, you may think about what you may have done and try and change rather than just swearing back at them.)

Arkhios
2016-11-26, 07:00 PM

Just because you were rude to him at one time doesn't justify you to continue behaving like a jerk. Such actions will have repercussions. That kind of response proves you haven't learned from your past behaviour. You reap what you sow.

DracoKnight
2016-11-26, 08:15 PM
Is there any chance someone would be willing to explain the specifics?

A couple of months ago, FML was flaming every thread I posted. Crusading against my homebrew, saying how it was $#!+, etc. and it was a big thing. A bunch of the threads got scrubbed.

That's not why I don't post as often here, though. Like Ninja_Prawn said, I've started contributing to Middle Finger of Vecna (http://www.middlefingerofvecna.com/), so I've been focusing my creativity there, as we've been making books for Patrons, and I've been hammering out a bunch of content I want to release on the main blog.

TLDR; I wasn't scared off, and I'm not gone from the forums. I'm here, but I'm more frequent on the 5E forum than the Homebrew forum nowadays. :smallsmile:

FMLest1998
2016-11-26, 08:19 PM
A couple of months ago, FML was flaming every thread I posted. Crusading against my homebrew, saying how it was $#!+, etc. and it was a big thing. A bunch of the threads got scrubbed.

The Great Satan has reared its head once more! Everything I did, I did for the good of D&D! For the good of WotC! You are a scourge upon the hobby! Damn you to hell!

Wufflykins
2016-11-26, 08:40 PM
The Great Satan has reared its head once more! Everything I did, I did for the good of D&D! For the good of WotC! You are a scourge upon the hobby! Damn you to hell!

Man.. Get a load of this guy! I can just picture him with his 9 chins, plastic sword and flagon of gravy waving his arms about, mad as hell!

Sicarius Victis
2016-11-26, 08:51 PM

That explains it. I guess it's hard to find a community without at least some @$$#0|€$.

That's not why I don't post as often here, though. Like Ninja_Prawn said, I've started contributing to Middle Finger of Vecna (http://www.middlefingerofvecna.com/), so I've been focusing my creativity there, as we've been making books for Patrons, and I've been hammering out a bunch of content I want to release on the main blog.

Well, good on you for that. You guys at tMFoV do some great work.

Suddenly, DracoKnight, the quote in your sig has gotten incredibly relevant.

DracoKnight
2016-11-26, 10:33 PM
Man.. Get a load of this guy! I can just picture him with his 9 chins, plastic sword and flagon of gravy waving his arms about, mad as hell!

Probably drunk on Thanksgiving leftovers.

That explains it. I guess it's hard to find a community without at least some @$$#0|€$.

True enough.

Well, good on you for that. You guys at tMFoV do some great work.

We are grateful for your appreciation, and are very happy to continue working! :smallbiggrin:

Suddenly, DracoKnight, the quote in your sig has gotten incredibly relevant.

Trolls will always be a problem, as my great-grandpappy once said.

Arkhios
2016-11-27, 02:05 AM

Someone wants to get hit by a ban-hammer. Hard, by the looks of it. Why don't we oblige him/her?

khadgar567
2016-11-27, 04:37 AM
here we go again to do el mundo.

Someone wants to get hit by a ban-hammer. Hard, by the looks of it. Why don't we oblige him/her?
tried but cant ban him without solid proof. and every ones info he FMLest uses medication for his bursts so I been in after mentioned treat and it is pain in the neck. ı am shocked he didn't get banned from his imagination guy has max ranks in lucid nightmare skill.

Arkhios
2016-11-27, 05:21 AM
here we go again to do el mundo.

tried but cant ban him without solid proof. and every ones info he FMLest uses medication for his bursts so I been in after mentioned treat and it is pain in the neck. ı am shocked he didn't get banned from his imagination guy has max ranks in lucid nightmare skill.

Aren't all the posts from him scrubbed by mods enough proof to ban someone? Seriously, if someone behaves like that constantly, they shouldn't be allowed to post in these forums. Meds or not.

khadgar567
2016-11-27, 05:27 AM
Aren't all the posts from him scrubbed by mods enough proof to ban someone? Seriously, if someone behaves like that constantly, they shouldn't be allowed to post in these forums. Meds or not.
Looks like not enough my angel friend i report him several tmi but no freaking luck to get him even banned for single day

2016-11-27, 05:38 AM

The number of scrubbed posts isn't necessarily indicative of the severity of their actions - quantity is not quality, even if it has a quality all its own. Theoretically somebody could accumulate hundreds of minor offenses and scrubbed posts without having enough evidence against them to warrant a ban. Ultimately, it's up to the moderators if somebody gets banned for their behavior, or if their behavior is worthy of banning despite not technically meeting the 3 infractions worth.

For what it's worth, I'm reporting this thread; whether it's as External/Personal Baggage, Harassment/Stalking, or Cyber-Bullying, I think creating a thread to track down the poster you've been following from thread to thread to insult and deride, and then proceeding to do so again when they show up, has got to fall under something in the forum rules.

If you think that anything done in this thread (by anybody, not just the OP) warrants reporting, I would advise you to report it and let the mods sort it out. If they think the OP (or anybody else) should be warned/infracted/banned for their behavior, that's within their power to decide, not ours.

Submortimer
2016-12-20, 03:21 PM
It's a little known secret that we picked up Draco so that we could get his heresy towards the hobby off of this board and get all of it onto our site! :smallbiggrin:

That said, though, couldn't possibly be happier with how it turned out, and Draco, you need to put that whole "Great Satan" quote in you sig for posterity.

Ninja_Prawn
2016-12-20, 03:31 PM
That said, though, couldn't possibly be happier with how it turned out, and Draco, you need to put that whole "Great Satan" quote in you sig for posterity.

...speaking of sigs, you spelled 'Patreon' wrong in yours, Submortimer. :smalltongue:

Sariel Vailo
2016-12-20, 10:08 PM
Ninja prawn and dracoknight.my good brewers I come to plus vecna I use the craftsman baseclass and fighter in a multiclass