PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Dweomerkeeper Help

blade777
2016-11-26, 07:40 AM
Hi! I'm playing a Cleric Specialized on counterspelling, my actual levels are Cloistered Cleric 4/Church Inquisitor 9/ Divine Oracle 2/ Contemplative 1(Total of 16).
Our DM give us, after a lot of sessions, 2 consecutive lvl ups, so I can lvl now to 18.
I just discovered the existance of the Dweomerkeeper Prestige Class and I was wondering if there is any form I can pick Dweomerkeeper at lest with my lvl 18. I have all the prereqs except for the Arcane spells and the Magic Domain.

Thanks!

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-11-26, 08:10 AM
Hi! I'm playing a Cleric Specialized on counterspelling, my actual levels are Cloistered Cleric 4/Church Inquisitor 9/ Divine Oracle 2/ Contemplative 1(Total of 16).
Our DM give us, after a lot of sessions, 2 consecutive lvl ups, so I can lvl now to 18.
I just discovered the existance of the Dweomerkeeper Prestige Class and I was wondering if there is any form I can pick Dweomerkeeper at lest with my lvl 18. I have all the prereqs except for the Arcane spells and the Magic Domain.

Thanks!If you take the Southern Magician feat, that allows you to cast divine spells as arcane spells, and the substitute domain spell from C.Champion will swap out one of your domains, albeit with limitations. Pay for a psychic reformation to reformat your feats, or if you want to change your build up, you could either do a character rebuild or swap them out with permanent negative levels and greater restoration.

blade777
2017-03-02, 06:20 PM
Hi, sorry for taking so long to respond. I check it out and ended taking one lvl of Tattoed Sorcered from Pathfinder to take Dweomerkeeper later for Greater Dispel Magic.

Also I made a mini for my character on OotS style:

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/2669/VWrn9v.png

Thanks for the help.