PDA

View Full Version : New Magic Item

Sornjss Lichdom
2007-07-14, 05:14 PM
Ok heres my thought on a custome magic item.

Braclet of The Swords:

A fine steel chain wraps around the users wrist, on it are placed to miniatues of a short sword and rapier.

When the comand word is spoken the weapon figurines grow to there original size and begin to dance around there master in a protective/guardion type way.

Lets see the spells needed are steel dance and shrink item.
Craft Wonderious Item.
Then the materials, a MW short sword, a MW rapier, and a steel chain.

i dont hav the cost calculated, or exp. but is there anything im missing.. Im just looking for some imput.

Thank you in advance.

Drider
2007-07-14, 06:40 PM
what is steel dance from? maybe try animate object?
good idea by the way

Sornjss Lichdom
2007-07-14, 06:57 PM
its in spell compediaom

"..Two Daggers (or small weapon) fover about you, attacking foes that come near. on your turnm each blade can make an attack at an adjacent opponent, with an attack bonus equal to your caster level +your relevant ability modifier. The damage they deal is equal to the normal weapon damage + your ability modifier.."

Sornjss Lichdom
2007-07-14, 10:04 PM
OK i cant get the price down on this. two lvl three spells, comand word, time indefanent.

can some on plz help.

Triaxx
2007-07-15, 08:04 AM
Give it an eight-hour duration, 1/day.

Is the item defensive, or offensive? Can they be sent to attack, or do they only attack close targets?

Might be a great defense against the little goblins, and stirges that flank you without trying.

Sornjss Lichdom
2007-07-15, 10:48 PM
well im not sure, it says it stays within in the adjacent squares so i imagine you call it defensive. keepen the uglo's off your back till you can complete the fireball you always wanted.