PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 elan erudite 5/psion uncarnate 5 equipment help

zylodrizzt
2016-11-26, 03:19 PM
That's my character. I have a grand total of 15k. I have no equipment right now. Expending XP to learn powers is not an option. Any more info ask away. Deck this guy out.

MaxiDuRaritry
2016-11-26, 09:24 PM
That's my character. I have a grand total of 15k. I have no equipment right now. Expending XP to learn powers is not an option. Any more info ask away. Deck this guy out.Regular stuff for a psion, which includes a headband of intellect +2, a vest or cloak of resistance +2, a handy haversack (and if you can manage it, a ring of sustenance and a Heward's fortifying bedroll), some +1 manifesting arrows (for a bunch of 5 pp manifestations per day), and a handful of level 1 utility power stones (which are cheap and [according to CPsi] can be manifested using your power points in order to use your ML on the manifestation, though it still wipes the stone).

Beyond that, add the ghost touch property, from Savage Species. It costs an extra 10% of the item you're tossing it on, but it's worth it for an uncarnate, so you can use your equipment 100% of the time.

[edit] Note that you can craft psionic versions of magic items if you have the an equivalent feat and equivalent powers, according to the MIC. Sacrifice a few xp and get a lot more bang for your gp. Also, you should have more than 3x that for WBL. To even things out, take Ancestral Relic and abuse the hell out of it.