PDA

View Full Version : FATE/series and league of legends who fits into which servant class

lord4571
2016-11-26, 09:49 PM
so me and my friend came up with this concept after him telling me about FATE/final fantasy thing he is doing.
as we talked we try fitting a list of who goes where. now i do not have the lore knowledge for league of legends that would help fit champions into certain classes and im also missing the lore knowledge for FATE/series to know what each class allows.
i was wondering if i could get some help with this and if you can than please keep reading.

so what im going to do is list who i think matches each class (keeping 2 unqiue classes out as one is the ruler and the other was called alter ego which i dont think would fit anyone.) what you can do after the list is created is tell me who should go where, who shouldnt be in the list, and who should be added to it. ive already got a good list just needs some help is all.

Aatrox, Diana, Firoa, Garen, Irelia, Kayle, Master yi, Riven, Yasuo, gankplank

Vi, lee sin

Aatrox, Cho'gath, Darius, Dr. Mundo, Gragus, Nasus, Olaf, Reneckton, Trundle, Tryndamare, Nautilus

sejuani, tayliah, Rumble, Nunu, Kled, Quinn, Herciam, gankplank

Akali, Ekko, Elise, Evelynn, Katrina, Kennen, Nocturn, Rengar, Shaco, Shen, Talon, Teemo, Zed

Fizz, Jarven IV, Xin zhao, Kalista

Ashe, Ezreal, Quinn, Teemo, Sivir, kindred, Twitch, Varus, Vayne, Ziggs?

anything that is an animal/bug such as alistar, elise, fizz, Kha'zix and gnar. anyone who transforms into an animal like state like Uydr and Swain. aswell as illaoi

anyone who is classed as a primary mage in League of Legends

any adc that uses a gun + gankplank

i do not have the lore knowledge. this one needs help

Bruam, Leona, Singed

yes there are tons missing from these list please feel free in comments to suggest were the missing ones should go. where the the same champion should only be in one list, and where some should be moved to another list.

to move a champion please follow this example: Saber: Kayle-> saver

to add a champion to the list please follow this example: Shielder: +Tahm Kench+

to take out a champion from a list please follow this example: Archer: -Kayle-

if this is in the wrong forum im deeply sorry just unsure where to put it is all. please if you can move it to the proper place that be great. if not than could you message me where this should go if anywhere?

Nifft
2016-11-26, 09:51 PM
I came in here to ask what you meant by FATE classes, but now I see you meant something other than the FATE RPG.

lord4571
2016-11-26, 09:54 PM
I came in here to ask what you meant by FATE classes, but now I see you meant something other than the FATE RPG.

"ill see if i can change the title a bit than to stop that confusion"

a second later... "ok fixed"