PDA

View Full Version : Player Help New Chracter for Evil Campaign

Silver Raven
2016-11-27, 04:55 AM
So here's the situation; my character just got decapitated by the GM rolling 3 crits and I have to roll up a new character. It is for the Hell's Vengeance Campaign, and the party so far has a Human Tripping Fighter with Combat Reflexes, a Reincarnated Elf Witch(was a Damphir), and a Goblin Assassin Rogue who is deadly with a sap. Now my previous character was an Antipaladin and the entire campaign is filled with paladins and other heavenly like outsiders with DR that becomes hard to penetrate without a divine caster. I feel like I need to fill in the role of tank. The problem is, is that healing is scarce, also my GM will only allow the following Books: (Core/APG/Inner Sea Gods/UM/UC/ARG/UE/Inner Sea World/Cheliax Empire of Devils) I also must be Evil Aligned so I need to play something that fits into the lore.

So my character will be level 6 playing until level 17 & my Stat array is: (18/14/13/12/10/8)without +2 I'm human and I either want to play an Inquisitor or an Anti-Paladin focused on Intimidating the opponents or Kinslayer since there will be a lot of humans in the Campaign. So I need advice on what would be a good character build for this campaign? Please leave your thoughts below