PDA

View Full Version : Epic progression challenge

lade
2016-11-27, 06:35 AM
I recently completed a game where my characters got to epic levels in the various base classes and are looking to explore the multiverse.

Would anyone be interested in building a 20 level progression from epic characters to ascended immortals with each base class having their own unique and special abilities that make them stand out.

I made heavy use of witchdusk's skill feats page as I feel as knowledge and experience go up certain feats should become skill abilities once a certain rank in a skill is reached.

Sicarius Victis
2016-11-30, 10:00 PM
What system is this even for?

sirpercival
2016-11-30, 10:05 PM
Have you considered using Epic Destinies (http://lonelygm.blogspot.com/2011/02/epic-destinies-for-d-35pathfinder.html)?

lade
2016-12-02, 04:10 PM

I was thinking something in the manner of vow of poverty but based on classes where each class gets certain features that will embody what the class is . i.e fighter annihilating strike salient ability at level 40.

Xefas
2016-12-02, 04:23 PM

I was thinking something in the manner of vow of poverty but based on classes where each class gets certain features that will embody what the class is . i.e fighter annihilating strike salient ability at level 40.

I think we've indirectly got our answer. It was 3.5 D&D all along!

Sicarius Victis
2016-12-02, 04:46 PM
I think we've indirectly got our answer. It was 3.5 D&D all along!

That was rather roundabout, but amusingly fortuitous at the same time.

lade
2016-12-03, 06:45 PM
But what path of progression would an epic character take as they advance in levels, the vow of poverty gives benefits for staying the path.Is anyone interested in creating a path for the different base classes.